The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

The Entrepreneur—a Master PC Story

Part 1: An Entrepreneur

1. Prologue

Jim wasn’t sure where it had come from.

He had received a program in email from somebody with a freemail alias. It was called “the Master”. It had claimed to allow him to control people around him—and it did. At first he went all out with it, he changed girls into Barbie dolls that only wanted to fuck him. He hid his activities by using the program to make other people not notice the changes. After a while, though, he got tired of the sameness of the girls and the constant modifications to keep from attracting attention to his activities.

Then he hit on an idea. Before he acted on it, Jim had returned most of his harem to normal and done a final clean up. He modified himself a bit, including making himself very convincing when he wanted to be, and took a new job.

It would involve travel.

On his trips, Jim would have a different woman wherever he went.

Better still, they could pay for the privilege.

Now he was looking for his next adventure...

2. First Contact

Jim sat at the bar, watching. He had chosen the seat carefully, not too near the stage and not a booth, a sort of neutral seat to check the place out.

He was new in town. It was another town in a string of them. Jim did not mind, he had chosen the job with the same care he chose his seat in this bar. The job was not demanding, paid well, and gave him other opportunities. One of those opportunities was seeing new places, and new bars. Jim preferred this type: a strip joint.

It was not just that it was a place where good-looking women took off their clothes and acted happy to see him. It was a place to chat with locals and get the lay of the land. He had no illusions. Typically, there was no way a guy could hope to leave with a dancer. The exceptions were usually best avoided or expensive. On the other hand, Jim had an edge. He had been sitting for about an hour watching the stage and the ladies circulating. Occasionally, he had gone up to the stage to get a close look and leave a tip. Several dancers had asked if he was interested in a dance, but he had politely refused.

Jim had just made another refusal when he saw the dancer he had been waiting for. She was a bit older and more assured than most of the other women. She was working the room well and attracting the eyes of several of the patrons—usually the more staid business types, but one of the couples in for a thrill, too. He knew he had his first choice, now to meet her. Lauren moved through the room, feeling the attention of various men and loving it. This wasn’t her main job any more. She had a gig as a mid-level sales type, but in slow months, the manager here let her come in and make some money. She had put in her time in her day job and was here for the extra tonight.

She said hello to a regular—he had another dancer in his lap—and kept moving. She stopped at another table and chatted for a bit, but pegged him as a guy looking to see a lot of dancers. She was tired tonight and looking for a different type of customer, someone who was looking to simulate a date without the fear of rejection or entanglement. She gave this guy a great dance—he would remember her later—then she took his money, made an excuse and moved on.

Most of the other men she knew were watching were already paired up with dancers, so Lauren drifted over the guy at the bar who was sitting alone. He was a good looking enough, so she wondered why he was here. From his look, he was a business type dressed down for the evening. She figured he was from out of town, since she had not seen him in here before.

“Hey, there. How are you tonight?” she greeted him with a smile.

“Great,” Jim replied. " What’s not to like about being here? There’s good beer and pretty women. I am a happy man.”

“That’s great! Its what we are here for,” Lauren replied with a smile. This looked like it might be what she needed tonight. “I’m Lauren. Mind if I join you for a bit?”

“Please! I’m Jim.”

Lauren pulled up a stool and started to ask the normal questions. She found out that she had guessed right, he was from out of town. He had, in fact, arrived that day. Jim was amused at the way she worked the conversation. She was good. She worked to set him at ease. She was pleased that they hit a pause in the conversation just as a song was ending.

“So,” Lauren asked, “would you like a dance?”

“Sure,” Jim replied. “What are the options?”

“Well, let’s move to a table and start there. They run $10.”

“Lead on!” Jim said, hopping to his feet. He checked that he had left a tip for the bartender and moved into the area where there were open tables.

They found a table that was not crowded in and Jim got a seat as the music started again. Lauren smiled an intimate smile and started dancing. It was a great tease, but she made sure there was room between them as she went. She pulled up a chair in front of him and danced into a sitting position, doing a split to show her thing. She turned and wiggled her but at him, showing the strength and muscle. Finally, she lifted her dress up above her waist to show her tits—and nice ones they were—but she leaned away. While this gave Jim a nice view, it was also effective at enflaming him as an object of desire was both presented and withheld. It was a great show.

As the music ended, she put herself back together and moved to a chair next to him. Jim pulled out his wallet and gave her a $10.

Lauren smiled and tucked the money away. “Thank you, sweetie.”

“No,” Jim responded, “thank you! That was spectacular! I want to pace myself, but I sure would like more of those.”

“Well there are plenty more where that came from.”

Just then a waitress came up. Jim ordered a beer for himself and offered to buy Lauren a drink. She asked for a G and T. While they waited for the drinks, they chatted a bit, making small talk to pass the time. The drinks came and Jim paid, tipping well, Lauren noted.

“So, Jim, what brings you to town?”

“Oh, one of my jobs. Nothing exciting.”

“One of your jobs?” Lauren asked. “You have more than one?”

“Yeah, well, I do computer systems work for my day job. It is as boring as it sounds. But I work part time for a supplement company, too. That’s gonna make me rich. These things are great!” Jim enthused, “They are tailored to the individual and help fix things that you may not be able to get through normal diet.”

“Oh,” Lauren made a face and said, “that sounds like one of the girls at my other job. She sells that and soap and, well, all sorts of stuff. Mostly it supports her boss in the scheme. How someone in corporate sales can fall for that.... Oh! No offense!” Lauren raised her eyebrows in shock at her misstep.

Jim almost laughed at her expression. “None taken. No, this isn’t like that. This really works. I mean you look great, but if there was something...”

“Thank you, kind sir,” Lauren said looking demure. “I am human, though.”

“Well, what would you like to change?”

“Oh, I would like to loose about 10 pounds, firm up a few places and get rid of some stretch marks. I looked a lot better before....”

“Before what? Before your daughter?”

“No, actually, after that. After my daughter was born, I whipped myself into shape,” Lauren remembered. “I was an aerobics instructor. Then my husband left and I got my sales job and things slid. I got some of it back when I started picking up money here, but man I was great then. More limber, too,” she reminisced with a bemused smile. “Sometimes I forget and hurt in the morning.”

“Hey, this is just the thing!” Jim exclaimed. “Look at me: I eat trash, work in an office, have a lot of stress, and never really work out. Hard to tell, eh?”

“Really?”

“You bet!” he enthused, warming to the subject. “It’s all computerized. I take a picture, get some information and the program gives me the list supplements you need. You just take the pills and you get better. Once you’re in maintenance mode, as long as you take the doses, you stay on track.”

“Yeah, right. And what is this going to cost me? Remember, I’m working here because my paycheck doesn’t cut it.”

“It will do more than make you happy, you know, it will probably help you here and at your other job. It really will be worth it,” Jim replied, putting emphasis into it to force her to be convinced. “I have to admit, it is steep, not just to get into, but to maintain it. If you are really serious, we can work something out. I get a pretty hefty commission, so I can cut a good deal. I am even willing to bet on this, say 30% of the normal cost and 20% of anything you make more than you are earning now.”

“It makes sense and the bet sounds interesting. Let me think about it.”

“Heck, I can make it a great deal for personal considerations,” he continued with a leering smile. “Given, say, your company while I am in town, I could cover the initial cost and figure a way to turn the bet into just 10% of any gain in your earnings.”

“Yea, right,” Lauren laughed. “But I will think about supplements.” And she felt she would. The longer she spent talking to him the more he felt his presence. There was a power there. His words were compelling. She shook her head to clear away some of the confusion she was feeling.

As they had talked, they had finished their drinks and ordered more. Just then the waitress arrived with their next round. Jim borrowed a pen from her.

“OK, just in case here’s my card. My cell is on it and, there, my hotel and room number are on the back.” Jim finished writing, gave the pen to the waitress and the card to Lauren. “I really think you want this.”

“I’ll think about it,” Lauren said, intending to ditch the card later.

“You really should do it, but while you are thinking, how about another dance?”

That dance turned into several more, including a couple in the VIP area. They both enjoyed those, Jim because they were done in his lap with more touching, and Lauren because Jim made her feel appreciated and she got more money per dance. Between dances, Jim kept pitching his cure. As time went on it sounded better and better to her.

Eventually, the bar stopped serving and Jim headed out. Lauren went and found a couple of other customers to dance for before the place closed.

Lauren thought about the guy, Jim, in the locker room. As she was getting changed for the street, she thought about what he had said. She really wanted to get down to that weight again. She had gotten a lot of come-ons, but this one had her going. What she did not realize was that she was already hooked. She decided she would go to his hotel. She also decided that nothing would happen.

But she felt an urge to give anything to get to that shape. It would help her here and at her day job. She got out the card and headed for her car.

Jim was feeling anxious. He had not realized it, but this town let the dancing keep going after the bar shut down. He was thinking his suggestion hadn’t taken. He liked to let the women come to him, but this time it may not have worked.

“Oh, well. I’ll try again tomorrow. For tonight, it looks like it is back to the old ways,” he sighed.

He had his laptop booted up and was looking at other dancers he had seen. There was one other one he could play with while he worked on Lauren. He started the Master program and put in the name “amber”. 13 options came up. No only that, most of them were associated with the bar he had been in. It looked like most of the dancers were either named “Amber” or had used it as a stage name at some point. After he got done chuckling over that, he got looking at the women that went with the names. He was just getting started on a brute force search of the women when there was a knock on the door.

He opened it and there she was. While the Jeans and sloppy sweater were a different look from her dance clothes, Lauren looked good and knew it. She was pleased at the pause and gawk that Jim did when he saw her in the hall. It was more than surprise at her showing up and she knew it. Her reaction finalized her decision. He was good looking and appreciated her. She would take him up on his bet. She was already forgetting her resolve on that.

“Wow! Er, I mean, welcome. I guess I got you thinking about this anyhow,” Jim said, gesturing for Lauren to enter.

“Oh, well, thank goodness you were awake. I was afraid that you were asleep and would have had a problem with me coming by this late. Well, it just grew on me that you might be right. If it is as good as you say, I couldn’t afford to pass this up,” she blurted as she walked in and looked around. She felt like she was babbling.

It was a normal, business-type room with a table set up as a desk, as well as the normal bed and bath. There was a computer on the desk as well as something that looked like a camera.

“So, it sounds good, eh?” Jim said as he followed her in. “Which option sounds the best?”

“Well, You said I would see an immediate improvement, right?”

“You bet! Why this stuff will turn you right around!”

Lauren laughed nervously and replied, “I said I was convinced, but I’m still not sure I can afford it. The pay as you go is probably the best in the long run, but your bet is a heck of a deal. I figured that I was risking less if you were full of it.”

“Great, so you think you would rather go long term with the bet of 30% down and 20% of any increase in income monthly. No problem! I know I will make back my commission in no time!” Jim seemed enthusiastic about that.

“Well, actually, even that is a bit steep. I was wondering about that other bet you offered.”

Jim acted flabbergasted while hiding his glee. “I was joking about that! Are you serious?”

“More serious all the time,” Lauren replied. Dancing normally got her going and tonight had her really on edge. Right now, there was no particular person to scratch that itch. “From talking to you, I’m thinking that I might find out that it will be great for me on all counts,” she purred. “Besides, I can kick you out if the results don’t happen right away, right”

“W-w-well then,” Jim stammered, “why don’t we get started?” He acted nervous as he took a seat at the desk. “And actually, if the first dose doesn’t do some good, I will let you off the hook completely,” he added. That extra, supposed escape hatch always seemed to finalize these transactions. From this point, she could no more refuse to be his concubine that she could fly.

Lauren thought the nervousness was cute and decided to play to it. “What do you need me to do? Do you need me to strip?” she asked, reaching for her sweater.

“Uh, no. Uh, just stand over there by the chair,” he said pointing to the side chair. He was amused at her reaction, but kept faking the surprised and shy act. “I need to point the camera and do an analysis.”

Jim fiddled a bit while Lauren moved to where he pointed. She looked at the screen as she passed and saw some sort of program, but she couldn’t tell much about it. Jim moved the desk chair and the computer so he could see her and the screen, blocking her view of the screen.

“OK, I need your full name for the records.” Jim typed it in as she gave it. Her profile appeared on the screen. Jim asked some questions that would seem normal if the scam were real: height weight, measurements. He checked the answers as Lauren gave them, pretending to type.

Once they were done with that, he went over what her goals were. As Lauren described them, he made the adjustments using the program, without making them happen. Hair fuller, body harder and more flexible, damage fixed, a bit smarter. He had the program show what the effects would be and brought up a matching, but fake window with a list on it. The list just happened to hide some of the controls on the screen.

“OK, we’re done. Here are the changes you want and the list of my supplements you need.” He said getting up.

Lauren walked over to the desk and gasped. The spinning mannequin on the screen was her, in her present clothes, but idealized. It looked like she had gone on a fitness binge and had a couple of tucks. She wanted that look and would do anything to get it. Little did she know....

Jim went to his case and got out a handful of bottles. He extracted a pill or two from each and then handed them to Lauren.

“These seem to be what you need at first, the other list is the maintenance schedule.” Lauren took them and went in to the bathroom for water. As she got the water, Jim sat down and typed some more. She had made her deal with him and now he would ensure he collected. He made her smarter, more business savvy, and more sexually responsive. He also upped her breast size a bit, making them look full as a teenager’s, but natural looking. He knew this would increase her income both at the club and in business.

He then added that all of the physical changes would take place in 20% increments the first 5 times she took the “supplements”, although whenever she was alone with him, they would all manifest. She wouldn’t notice more than she should, though.

With that done, he hit enter before she could swallow the pills. He then used a macro he had that would immediately make her loyal to him and willing to do anything to please him, among other improvements. Everything was set. When she took the sugar pills he had given her, the first of the changes would take place.

Lauren was amazed. The first “dose” went through her like a fire. It shook her up and she grabbed the vanity to keep from falling. She ran for the toilet and sat down. She felt the pounds melt off of her hips and thighs. She did not notice her breasts swell slightly, rising and firming, but the other changes were cramping her up. She also did not notice the years drop from her face and skin; she looked younger and the stretch marks disappeared from her thighs, belly, and tits. She looked like her best day, or better.

When the fit passed, she got up and looked in the mirror. She not only looked good, she felt great. She was also horny. She did not regret her deal with Jim. In fact, she felt she might devour him. With that in mind, she turned to go back into the main part of the room. Jim pretended surprise when he looked up from the computer and saw her. He twisted the chair around to face her, taking in the changes to her. Not bad! She had been a knockout at the bar, and now she was younger firmer and happier. She also had the same glint in her eye as she had in the bar.

Lauren did her sexy walk as she came out of the vanity area. It was odd without her dancer shoes, but she made it work. She walked toward Jim in his chair, there was something playing on his laptop. It wasn’t her choice, but it was danceable music. She moved toward him and shimmied off her pants.

Lauren danced in front of Jim like she had at the club. Teasing him by raising her sweater and flashing her panties and her bare tits. She moved to him in his chair and sat in her lap. As she sat in his lap, she worked her normal routine. As she watched his lust grow, like at the club, she stripped off her top. She started to shimmy as she moved to him. She started to dance for him like at the club. She remembered what he had reacted to best in the dances and used that now. She gave him a hell of a dance and ended up in his lap.

In the club she had leaned away from him when he went for her tits. Now she leaned in. She held up her breasts to him and threw he head back in ecstasy when he sucked on the offered nipples. She was amazed at the way it turned her on, not knowing he had enhanced that. As she gave him the lap dance of his life, she felt him react. He was rising to her challenge. She moved around on him, turning her back. When she was facing away, she leaned forward and shucked off her sweater. She pushed against the ground and slid her but on his hard-on. It excited her and she felt him grab her hips and buck. He felt ready.

Lauren moved off his lap, turned, and knelt down, reaching for his belt. She opened it quickly and then opened his pants. His dick popped out, looking good to her. She pulled at his pants and Jim lifted to give her some slack. He wanted to see where she was going with this. Lauren pulled his pants and underwear off. That done, she looked back for a closer look. She paused and she put her hands on in and caressed it. Here eyes widened as it registered what she had taken on and she rethought her resolve. It was massive!

Jim was used to that look from all the other times and hid a smile. This was one of the changes he had left in place. He had been undersized and slim in the penis department before he got the program. He had “fixed” that. Now, Lauren was going to have to get over the size issue. He had given her help on that, but she did not know about it.

Lauren looked again at the growing cock. It was more than 2 inches across and 10 or so inches long. She had never dealt with one this big. With her hunger, though, she was determined to work it and see if it would also cum big. She grabbed it in both hands and started stroking. She also leaned down and licked the head. The pre-cum was tasty. So tasty that she opened her mouth to try to take in some of it.

She was not sure what was going on, but she thought she felt her mouth open wider than she had ever felt and her teeth slide around in her jaw. It was really strange, but whatever it was, she was able to achieve her need—she was sucking Jim’s monster.

It tasted great as she swirled her tongue and worked on his cock. She felt her mouth filled to capacity, yet she could still swirl her tongue around his glans. She had had one lover who was nearly as big before and all she had been able to do was bob and try not to hurt him with her teeth. Now she found she could appreciate his size and still do some of the tongue work that she knew thrilled men.

Jim reveled in the feelings. Lauren was giving him a hot wet blowjob for the ages. She was working his knob with a vengeance. Lauren was bobbing away on him with a lot of saliva and tongue action. He felt his balls pull up as she worked. Jim’s legs stretched out and his head went back in pleasure. Damn, she was good.

Lauren pulled back and sucked on the knob again. She worked his shaft with her hands. They hardly seemed to reach halfway around, so she linked her fingers and pumped with both hands. Popping him out, she continued to jack him and reached down to lick his balls. Jim was really feeling hot, now.

Rising up, she took him back into her mouth. She bobbed away again, taking more each time. Jim grabbed her head and held it. He was not really pulling, but she felt him nudge her down the shaft. She followed his urging. With each bob she took more, moving her hands when they got in the way. She felt Jim flex, so he must be enjoying this. Suddenly Lauren realized that her nose was in his pubes. She had him down her throat!

Jim warned Lauren with a grunted, " Here it comes!”

He then started spurting. Lauren was amazed at the volume. She had blown guys before and was used to the normal amount, and this was not it. She gulped down his cum and worked at it, keeping up with the flow. Jim let her slide up and she took the last couple of spurts in her mouth. She felt herself heat up, her juices flowing to match the flow she was gulping. She was ready to cum herself just from blowing him.

As he finished, Jim looked down at her head. This was power. She had come to him of her own will and agreed to his terms. Now, with this act, she was his for as long as he willed it, to treat as he would. To make it sweeter, she would pay for the pleasure. In return, she received youth and better looks, and the ability to make more money, money that she would split with him.

Lauren eased his still-hard dick from her mouth and licked at his tip. Jim reached down and lifted her face. He felt tender at times like these. He smiled down at her and lifted her up. He leaned down and kissed her, tasting himself. He pushed the chair back and stood, raising her up. Once they were standing, he moved his hands down her and she reached up for him. They kissed again. She pressed against him feeling his hard manhood.

Jim moved his hands to her hips and pulled at her panties, moving them down, caressing her ass as he did. He leaned into the kiss more and felt her last clothing drop away, falling to the floor. When he felt that, he shifted his grip and lifted Lauren.

She was amazed at his strength. Lauren wrapped her legs around him, feeling his shirt on her nipples and his cock against her clit and belly. As she moaned into his mouth, she flexed up and down on him, using Jim’s cock to fan her own flames.

Jim turned and walked over to the bed. He lowered her down. He disengaged from her and forced her back, still kissing her. Once she was lying on the bed, he lifted up and stood next to the bed. Lauren looked up at him as he pulled off his shirt. Her need kept growing.

“Oh, baby,” she moaned, “take me, please! I want to feel you inside me right now.”

“You say the nicest things,” Jim said with a leer as he dropped to his knees by the bed. Jim had seen that she had a tattoo peeking out around her g-string at the strip joint. Now he saw that it was a hovering humming bird. She had shaved her pubes into a small “V” and the hummingbird seemed to be sipping from it. It was amusing. He decided to follow the tattoo’s lead and leaned into her.

“No, baby, you don’t have to.... Oh! Oh!” Lauren’s protest turned to moans of ecstasy as Jim started to lap at her cunt. She rocked her head and grabbed at his head.

Jim lapped at her lips and felt them open. She had been wet when he started, so he didn’t expect her to last long. He looked along her body toward her head, enjoying the way her tits worked as she moved under his tongue.

He watched the blush rise and knew Lauren was starting the head toward her peak. He shifted his lapping up to the top of her slit, looking for her clit. Jim moved back and forth, sucking at the area and felt it slowly come out of its sheath. He changed his pace to fast hard licks, concentrating on the nub and watching her tits shake as she thrashed. He really started to bear down when he felt the nub withdraw again. Jim knew that this was going to be a big one and he wanted to really stimulate her.

All at once, Lauren stopped moaning. Her stomach muscles locked tight, practically pulling her upright as she had a huge orgasm. It was amazing. She saw lights and felt like it would go on forever. As the fit eased off she realized that Jim was still going at it, having hung on through her spasm.

“Oh, babe, you can stop now,” she told him, but he ignored her. Then she felt it happening. It was happening again, so soon. She squirmed up the bed to try to get away from him, but Jim followed, still working her slit.

“Oh, no—please—not again! I want to feel you in me! Ngggg!” She lost the power of speech as she felt another massive orgasm approach. This man was great! She hadn’t ever cum as hard as this before. This one was going to be better!

Jim felt it too. He pulled up.

“No! Don’t stop!” Lauren begged as she felt him move away from her pleasure center. Before she could say more, Jim was over her and had his prick at the entrance to her cunt. He pushed gently and she started to feel his strength. Lauren wrapped her arms and legs around him and pulled him in. He slid forward and sank into her. When he was an inch in, he pulled back. He pushed in again a bit further. Lauren gasped for air as he worked his way in. He slowly worked more of his massive cock into her, gaining an inch and pulling out to slowly lubricate more of it. Finally, he was there. He pulled back a final time and slid home. Lauren felt Jim fill her. He was huge. She felt him slide in and as his balls hit her, she felt the peak come that he had denied her moments before. She pulled him to her and hugged him. She threw her head back and made inarticulate noises.

Jim paused for a moment and waited for her orgasm to reach its peak. As he felt her start to come down, he pulled out again. Lauren gasped and pulled at him and as he reached the point where he was almost out of her, he thrust back in. Lauren gasped when he rammed it home. Jim smiled at her reaction and started to thrust.

Lauren was amazed. She had never felt anything like this. Jim was a bull, pounding forward into her. He held her to keep her from being pushed up the bed and he slid in and out. She felt his balls on her ass when he bottomed out. Somewhere down deep, she knew that he should have bottomed out, banging her cervix, but for some reason, she seemed to be able to handle his monster cock.

Jim pushed up from the bed. At first Lauren held her grip, clinging to him as he thrust. Then realizing that he was changing position, she let go, dropping back to the bed. Jim looked down at her and admired his work again. She was beautiful. He thrust again and watched her body move in response. He loved the way her newly enhanced tits looked and how they responded to her movement.

Jim loved the full breasts spreading on her chest. As he pulled back and thrust again, they swayed to follow. He thrust and thrust again. As he did, the nipples seemed to move in a circle. While he found this amusing, he also wanted another taste. He had liked the look of Lauren’s nipples when she was dancing and had left them the same. Now they were erect and begging for attention. Jim reached down with his mouth to oblige.

When Jim had stopped, Lauren had been ready to scream. She looked up at him above her and saw the lust and realized that he was not done pleasuring her. Having cum twice in quick succession, she worked to be patient. When he started thrusting again, she pulled him in with her legs and smiled up at him.

Then he took a nipple in his mouth.

Once again she was reeling with pleasure. She found herself pounding her head back against the pillow and chanting, “Oh baby. Oh, Jim! Oh, yeah! Fuck me, baby. Suck on that nipple!” And as she chanted she felt the heat rise again.

Jim noticed that his dick was getting warmer. As he sucked and pounded, he realized that Lauren was approaching orgasm again. He allowed himself to rise to match. As his balls tightened, he let go of her nipple and straightened to smooth his motion. When Jim lifted his head from her tit, Lauren reacted. She grabbed him around the chest and lifted her shoulders from the bed. He reached out and licked at his nipple, returning some of the pleasure he had given her. This seemed to spur him on.

Jim sped up and was pounding away at Lauren. He felt his balls fully tightening and the cum burning its way up. He was going to cum hard and he was going to cum soon.

“Here it comes!” he warned her.

“Oh, yeah, give it to me! Oh! Oh!” Lauren moaned with pleasure as her own peak neared. He thrust twice more and then pushed deep into her and held, arching his head back as if trying to get deeper, and started spurting. It was good.

Lauren felt the first spasm and went into her own orgasm. Falling back to the bed, she grabbed his arms and threw her head from side to side. Once again she pulled him in with her legs, trying to force him deeper, as if that was possible.

Jim spasmed again and again, squirting semen into her. It was amazing. His orgasm lasted nearly as long as hers did. As they came down from the mountaintop, Jim dropped to his elbows and held her. He was looking in her eyes as she opened them, recovering, and trying to get her breath back.

Jim rested for a moment.

“So, would you like to rethink my offer?” Jim asked.

“Not on your life, baby,” Lauren answered with a smile. “I could get very used to this. You are not getting out of it.”

“Well, then, how about I move in tomorrow. It will only be for a few weeks while I’m here. We can spend the evenings getting better aquatinted.”

“What about my kid? And what about the Club?”

“I am sure your daughter will be OK,” Jim said, making a mental note to use the Master Program to ensure that. He would also boost her intelligence and, if needed, her looks, as a gift to the lovely new slave. “As for the club, you might want to hold off on dancing until the first course of supplements is over.”

“You’re probably right. I would hate to have to use the women’s room there if I had the same thing happen on the next dose.”

“On the other hand, you probably want to go in to your day job,” Jim suggested. “After all, I have my gig, so its not like I would be pining for you.”

And, he thought to himself, they would see a gradual change. Since they would be more suspicious of the sudden effect he had made, he would be less likely to have to answer questions. He had made it so she could not reveal him and his “supplements,” but the less probing Lauren had to put up with, the better.

Once again, he would save his company the hotel charge and he would be getting laid and paid by his hostess. It was a win for him and for his boss.

It was good to be an entrepreneur!

3. A New Home

Jim woke up and smiled. He was in one of his happy places.

He was laying on his back with a new lover, a good-looking woman, next to him. She had snuggled in under his arm and had her head on his shoulder. He smiled up at the ceiling and hugged her to him, feeling her breasts press into his side.

Her name, he remembered, was Lauren.

He had used the Master program on her, telling her it was supplements. Afterwards they had screwed like teenagers and fallen asleep with the lights on.

He gave her a shake. “Hey there, sleepy head. We should probably be getting up.”

“Mmmm,” she purred as she snuggled in more, “I’m not sure I can. You kept me up late, baby.

“Wait! What time is it,” she lifted her head with a start and scanned for the clock. “I have to get home and get Jilly ready for school.”

“Jilly?”

“My daughter, Jillian,” Lauren explained. “Its part of the deal with my friend—I pick Jilly up and get her ready, then swing back and take her and my friend’s daughter to school. What time is it?”

“Relax. I have a meeting so I woke us up in plenty of time. We should be able to get better acquainted before we have to leave,” he said with a smirk.

Lauren finally found the clock and read it. “No, you didn’t baby. You have no idea what it takes to get my little sweet-pea going. I may not have time to shower, and I really need one!” “Why don’t you head on out, then and I’ll get things taken care of here,” Jim said, realizing that it was not going to happen. Leaning over the desk, he jotted down an address. “If you swing by here about 5:30, I’ll be waiting and we can head over to your place.”

“OK. See you then, lover,” Lauren kissed him and headed out the door.

As she left, she felt a bit creaky all of a sudden as the changes reduced from full to 20%. She put it down to the short night finally hitting her and headed off to start her day. Jim made sure all of his stuff was packed then fired up his PC. He still had an hour before he had to leave and he was going to use it.

Jim had been doing this for a while and had had to deal with kids before. This seven year old would be less trouble than the twin infants one dancer had.

He started the Master program and entered Jillian’s full name. The screen showed a little girl in PJs. She looked cute in a little girl way, she might even become pretty. In the mean time, she held no interest beyond her being in his path to her mother.

Looking at the health readout, he noticed a flag there. She had a congenital heart problem. It was fine now, but it would cause her problems fairly soon. It could be expensive for Lauren, which would cut in to her ability to keep up the supplement payments. He quickly fixed that.

He also noticed that her intelligence was below Lauren’s original level. He upped it to match her mother’s. Next, he made her obedient to him—not a robot, but an obedient child who did what she was told in a reasonable way. He also upped her general discipline and time sense—no more wasting time getting her ready for school. He had seen how doing better in school pleased a mother and a worried mother was not a fun lay for him. He could also think of better ways to spend mornings than catering to this child.

Jim hated drama so he made her emotionally somewhere near statistical norm. She may not end up a stripper, but she and Lauren would be happier. For his convenience, though, he added that anything he did was cool. She would not try to emulate it or interrupt it and nothing she saw that involved him would scar her.

He applied these changes.

As a final touch, he made the master change her so that she would grow up on the pretty side with a body like her mother’s when he met her. What the heck, he might be back in 12 or so years and if not, the world needed a little more beauty.

That done, he went back to Lauren. He modified her so that the changes would always be 100% when she was at home, even if her daughter showed up. He figured no one else would probably see that big a difference and it seemed worth the risk for his convenience.

Applying these final changes, Jim shut down the program and his computer. He checked out, threw his stuff in the car, grabbed breakfast, and made his meeting with time to spare. At the end of the day, Jim drove to the car rental place and dropped off his car. He had just come out of the office when Lauren drove up. She was driving a 2 or 3 year old BMW sedan. It looked like a good compromise for her: sporty yet business-like, not new, but inexpensive to maintain. He felt good about the investment he had made in her future.

Lauren popped the trunk and got out to meet him as he went to put his bags in back. Jim admired the professional medium gray suit she was wearing. The skirt was just above the knees, but was tight to show her curves. The jacket was just to her hips, over a pale yellow top. The blouse was unbuttoned to show a nice amount of cleavage. The colors really suited her. Once she was sure the trunk lid hid them from her daughter, she pulled him to her and gave him a big kiss, rubbing her body against his.

“God, baby,” she said when she broke the kiss, “I have been thinking about you all day. I was afraid I would be late, what with picking up Jilly.

“Speaking of my daughter,” she said as she pulled away a bit to look up at him, “I really am not sure how to introduce you. Do you want to go by your first name or uncle, or what?”

Jim had known this was coming. He actually had a practiced answer. “Well, ‘uncle’ is a bit of a clich‚ for this, don’t you think? Have her call me Mr. Jimmy. Since I go by Jim, it’ll give her something special.”

“Well, hop on in and I’ll introduce you.” She kissed him again and headed back to the driver’s seat.

Jim closed the trunk and headed for the front passenger seat. As he opened the door, he heard Lauren preparing Jilly for the changes coming.

“... Mommy’s friend who needs some help, so I’m letting him stay with us. You’re going to have to sleep in your own bed while he’s here. I want you to be good.

“Honey, this is my friend. I want you to call him ‘Mister Jimmy’, OK? Why not say hello?”

Jim settled into the seat, turning to look into the back. The little girl in the back seat looked him over for a moment. Her mother had never had a man friend stay over before. In fact, since her daddy went away, mom seemed mad at all men. If her mother trusted this one, then Jilly decided she would too. She very solemnly unbuckled her seat belt and slid forward to stand on the hump in the floor and extended a hand.

“I’m very pleased to meet you, Mister Jimmy. My name is Jillian but they call me Jilly.”

Jim shook her hand. “I’m pleased to meet you, too, Jilly. Most people call me Jim, you know. Only special friends call me Jimmy. I hope we can be friends.”

“I hope so, too,” the little girl responded. Jilly sat back down and redid her seatbelt. Lauren watched this with a smile. Once Jilly and Jim were belted in, she pulled out of the rental place and headed toward home. She looked in the mirror for a moment, catching her daughter’s eye.

“Jilly, honey, I made a play date for you with Amy. I want to help Mister Jimmy get settled in before dinner. Do you mind playing with her until dinner?”

“Cool, Mom! I hoped you wouldn’t mind me going over to her place. She got some new horses!”

“Great honey,” Lauren replied. Her relief was obvious to Jim. “Once I drop you off, why don’t you stay there until I call you for dinner, then?

“Jilly’s friend collects toy horses,” she explained to Jim. “Both of the girls are horse crazy. Her mother is an old friend who loves kids, so we trade helping each other out.”

The drive passed quickly with Jilly bringing her mother up to date on what had happened to school. Lauren stole glances at Jim, smiling slightly. She found herself getting aroused by being near him. She had enjoyed the previous night and found that the anticipation of being with him was getting worse now that he was here. She wondered if he felt the same. His cock didn’t seem to be changing.

Jim noticed her nipples erecting and that her glance was straying more to his lap. He smiled back and willed himself to stay flaccid. He noticed a bit of confusion in Lauren’s glance. He was enjoying her starting to squirm as her arousal continued and the frustration that his non-reaction caused.

Soon, Lauren pulled into a driveway.

She turned to Jim and said, “This will only take a minute.

“Come on Jilly-honey,” she said to her daughter.

Lauren and Jilly got out of the car and went to the house. After a short conversation with the woman who answered the door, Lauren returned and got in the car. She started it and pulled out of the driveway. In 2 blocks she pulled in to another drive.

“Home at last,” she sad as she popped the trunk. “Grab your bags and I’ll get the door.” Jim got his things and headed to the house. Lauren had the door open and a handful of mail. With a smile, she ushered him in and tossed the mail on a table in the hall.

“Well, this is it. It isn’t much, but it is mine.” Lauren found that she was nervous. She wanted him, but she also wanted to please him. She was looking for approval.

Jim saw this and smiled a reassuring smile. “It looks great! Where should I put my bags?” Of course he would have said admiring things about the place even if it were decorated in early yard sale, but the place really did look good. The bungalow was tastefully done. While there was the clutter that made it obvious there was a child in the house, it was basically clean. It boded well.

Slightly relieved, Lauren led him into the house. “It’s this way on the back of the house away from the street. It’s quieter than Jilly’s room. Plus the spare room between means that her TV doesn’t bother me on Saturday mornings. After a night dancing, that’s a blessing.”

Jim followed her into a large room with a big bed. He noticed a couple of doors and figured they led to a closet and a private bath. Jim turned and put his bag down behind the door. As he turned back, Lauren threw herself into his arms and kissed him. He soon found himself tongue-wrestling with her. He responded with gusto and allowed his own arousal to start to show.

Lauren felt his manhood rising. She moaned into his mouth and ground against the object of her need.

Breaking the kiss, she purred, “Well, hello, baby. I see you’re glad to see me, too. I have been looking forward to this all day!”

“Oh you have? What were you looking forward to, exactly?”

“Well for starters....”

Loosening her grip only slightly, she slid down his body, looking up at him with a sexy smile as she lowered herself to her knees. She undid his belt and opened the top button on his pants. Her smile seemed to slide to a grin as she moved in and took his zipper’s tab in her teeth. Gently she worked it down, nuzzling his now-hard pecker as she went.

Lauren released the tab and leaned back. She grabbed the waist of his pants and boxers and pulled them down enough to pop his prick free. She leaned forward again and kissed Jim’s prick on the tip.

Taking Jim’s dick in her hands, Lauren worked his head into her mouth. Once more she felt as if her mouth was shifting to welcome him. She pulled back and licked him, moving her head and his manhood so she could work down to his balls.

Jim kicked his shoes off and let his trousers slide to the floor as his hostess lapped at him. Starting from the base she licked up to the tip and leaned back to smile at him. Jim braced a hand on her head and started to work his feet free. He did not want to fall over in the middle of this. Lauren let him go for a moment and helped him out of his clothes. She then pulled off his socks.

Once done, Lauren returned to the object of her worship. Once again using both hands, she started to lick his knob. Jim moaned to let her know she was pleasing him and leaned against the doorjamb. He opened his shirt, since the shirt tail was hiding some of the view. Lauren saw this as she took him into her mouth again. She ran one hand up his belly and then around to his ass. He pulled him forward, engulfing more of him than before. Once again the odd sensation passed that her mouth was changing to accept him.

Jim was reveling in the feel of a mouth designed for his pleasure. The extra room meant she could take him in. Normally getting his apple-sized head between her lips would be hard enough, but after his modification, she took him easily and had room to use her tongue. It was time to get more stimulation, though.

“Play with your self for me,” Jim told her. “Start with those nipples.”

Lauren moved a hand down and started to play with her tits as she swallowed him. She squeezed herself and pinched her nipples through her clothes. Damn that felt good. Wanting more stimulation, she worked the buttons of her blouse open and slipped her hand under her bra. The direct contact sent a thrill from her nipple down to her clit. It was a lot more sensitive than normal. It made her moan on the cock in her mouth.

Jim liked the added stimulation from the moaning. He also was enjoying the show, but the view was a bit obscured. He knew how to deal with that, though.

“Show me how you play with them. Let me see what’s making you so hot.”

Lauren moved her hand between her boobs and popped the front catch on her bra. Pulling the cups away she exposed her breasts to his eyes as well as her hand. Holding him in her mouth by suction, she let go of him with her other hand and pulled off the blouse and bra. Using both hands, she cupped her tits, trying to reach his cock with the nipples without letting him out of her mouth.

She let Jim’s prick out of her mouth with a pop and took it between her tits. Lauren smiled up at him. “Did I thank you for these? They already look younger.” She rose up and lowered herself, pumping him with her cleavage.

“You’re welcome, but I was really enjoying your mouth.”

“Oh, really? Well we aim to please.” Lauren leaned forward, releasing him from her boobs and feeding him back into her mouth. She took his member in one hand and went back to her nipples with the other.

Jim felt his juices rising as the talented blonde pulled and slid her mouth on his dick. Lauren sensed his growing need and moved her hand from her tits to her crotch. She wanted to be ready for him down there. She planned to fuck him hard next and didn’t want to mess around about it.

Jim saw her hand move down. As her skirt came up she showed more of her stockings until he saw them end at bare leg.. His need was to the point where he wanted to control her more. He took her head in his hands and started thrusting in time to her movements. Lauren took his thrusts in stride, taking more of him with each thrust. When there wasn’t room for his hand between her nose and his pubes, she moved it around to cup his balls. Her other hand had pushed the crotch of her panties aside. She was alternately thrusting a finger into herself and tweaking her clit.

As she felt his thrusts start to become less rhythmic as he approached his goal, she sped her hand up to try to match him. Feeling her self-induced orgasm start, she moved the hand cupping his balls so that she could put a finger on his ass hole. Pressing at the rim and the area behind his balls, she pushed forward to take him down her throat.

Jim felt the finger in his but and the back of her throat and lost it. Holding her nose to his belly, he pumped his hips forward and started to spew.

Jim spasmed five or six times, shooting his cum directly into her throat. Lauren felt her head spin from her own orgam. She swallowed all that he gave her. As the fit passed, he released her to pull back.

Lauren slid back on his dick. She continued to lazily play with herself as she released him and cleaned him. She slid Jim’s cock all the way out and started to lick it clean, getting the last bit oozing out of his piss hole. She finished with a kiss on the tip.

“God, baby, you didn’t even get soft!” Lauren licked his tip. With lust in her eye, she got to her feet saying, “Baby, you are just too much to be true.”

As she rose, she loosened her skirt and shimmied out of it, dropping her panties at the same time. She posed for a second in just thigh-high stockings and heels then stepped in, hugged him, and gave him a kiss. Jim tasted himself on her lips.

With a moan, she pushed away from him. " I know just how I want this Horse dick next!” Lauren turned and bent forward, leaning on the bed. She was presenting herself to him like a filly waiting for her stallion to mount her. Her nether lips were swollen and red, ready for mating. Jim stepped up behind her, ready to oblige her. With her heels still on, the difference in height only required a slight crouch to line up his dick with her opening. Placing one hand on her back, he used the other to work the head into her pussy lips.

Lauren felt Jim’s helmet start to penetrate her and sighed. She was so hot she was sure her juices were starting to ooze as her swollen lips parted. She wiggled and pushed back trying to force him in more quickly.

Jim recognized her eagerness. The opening of her cunt was practically sucking him in to her. He answered Lauren’s animal need and releasing his dick, he pushed forward hard. His cock seemed to snag on her lips then rammed smoothly forward. He got about 5 inches on the first push. Pulling back, he moved his feet forward and out to get the perfect angle and his hands to her lower back for balance. On his next plunge, he got most of his dick into her. Lauren felt full. She was not sure how he had gotten that much meat into her, but it was what she needed. It was raw, animal coupling. She was his bitch, his receptacle and he was filling her. She moaned in appreciation.

“Oh, god, baby, that’s what I need.”

Jim slid back a bit as he answered, “So are you ready for the rest?”

“There’s more? Oh yeah! Give it to me.” She felt him move his hand to her hips.

“You got it,” he replied. Gripping her, he pushed into her until his hips pushed hard into her ass cheeks. Using her hips as handles he pulled out, swaying her forward a bit, then slammed forward while pulling her back, ramming in to the hilt.

When he paused, Lauren replied to the action with a shout, “Do me. Do me hard.”

With a grunt of “oh, yeah,” Jim did what she asked. He rammed repeatedly into the dancer’s fine body.

Lauren had her first orgasm. It came just like the fuck, fast and hard. She collapsed a bit to lean on her bed with her elbows. Her knees shook but she stayed erect.

Jim adjusted his stance to her change and admired the woman in front of him. Her back was lovely with her slim waist flaring to wide lovely hips. Even in this position, the fine ass he had admired in the club as still stunning. Her slim ribcage and oversized breasts allowed him to see her tits from the sides as she started to climb to another orgasm and swayed to his pounding.

Jim considered changing position to reach her nipples as he screwed her, but decided not to mess with success. He could feel her tensing again, and shifted to put more pressure on her clit. He was getting close and her going could put him over. He was almost there.

Lauren found herself taking gulps of air in preparation of what felt like a screaming orgasm. It was coming. It was almost there. It was here! She felt him jerk in her, the warmth of his jism filling her.

Suddenly a voice called from the front hall, “Mommy! Mommy! Amy’s mom is taking her to Mickey-D! Can I go too?”

Lauren froze in mid orgasm. She tried to pull away from him, but Jim held her hips so she could not move. He continued to thrust as he finished his orgasm.

Not getting a response, Jilly called again, “Mommy? Are you here? Amy’s mommy wants to know....”

Jilly stopped in the bedroom door and watched as Jim grunted his spew into Lauren’s cowering form.

“Mister Jimmy, what are you doing to my mommy?”

Jim finally paused as he turned his head to answer. “Jilly, this is something adults do. Your mommy and I are doing it together. We can talk about it later, OK?” When Jilly nodded, Jim went on, “Now this is also something private, so I don’t want you talking to anyone but your mommy or me about it. Do you understand?”

“Yes, Mister Jimmy. I won’t tell no one,” the little girl promised.

“Thank you,” Jim replied. He knew that she would obey this and figured on having the standard talk later.

Jim had started to soften as they talked. He knew this was embarrassing Lauren. He found that the control he had over her, forcing her to cower in the sexual position, made him harden back up as he recognized it. He would have to deal with her later, but the humiliation was sweet.

“Um,” the little girl, paused, “Mommy never said if I could. Can I go to Micky-D?”

Jim ordered Lauren, “Tell her its OK.”

“S-sure, Honey,” Lauren stuttered, “you can go to dinner with Amy.”

“Thanks, mom!”

“Jilly!” Jim called out, “Close the door on your way out, please.”

“You bet, Mister Jimmy!” Jilly reached out and pulled the door shut on her way out of the house.

Lauren pushed her upper body up and tried to pull away from Jim. “Baby, let me go! I have to get to her! I can’t let her out!”

“Why not?” Jim asked, starting to slide his regrown member into her.

“If my Ex hears that she saw us fucking, he’ll make my life a hell!” With a twist, she tried to get away.

Jim followed the panicky woman as she moved. Instead of getting away, she ended up being pushed onto the bed on her knees. Once he was at the edge of the bed, Jim pushed her down, pinning her on her knees and chest with her arms beneath her.

The heat from her fear and humiliation was getting him going, but he needed to contain her. The lubrication from their last orgasms counteracted Lauren’s tightening of her channel in her panic. Holding her there, he started to pump again.

“Calm... Down,” Jim commanded in time to his thrusts.

Against her will, Lauren felt herself calm. She was still afraid and a bit humiliated, but the panic was subsiding. She still struggled to get away, but with less frantic thrashing. Jim realized this was a mistake. Lauren was more focused on getting up so he was having to work harder to contain her.

“Just... stop,” he continued, slamming into her. Feeling her struggle ease, he continued, “Jilly... is... fine. She... won’t... tell... any... one... any... thing. ,” with each command, he felt her relax a bit more. “Your... Ex...” he thrust harder on that word, " will... never... know... that... she... saw... us. She... won’t... be... hurt... by... seeing.... us... screw. “You on the other hand,” Jim slammed into her and paused, thinking it was time to add a twist. “will always be embarrassed if she does see us,” he restarted, “but... it... will... make... you... hot.

“In... fact, it... has... now,” Jim said as he leaned forward, lifted her to her hands, and grabbed her tits.

Lauren monad and arched her back. Jim continued to pound but moved his hands to play with her sensitive nipples. Lauren thought she was going mad, but the pleasure was peaking again. When Jim moved his hand to her clit, it was over.

Wit a scream, Lauren started to come. Jim moved his hands again, grabbing her hips to control her. He had to slow a bit to make sure that he didn’t fall out of the thrashing woman. With a gasp, she collapsed, dropping the head and chest back to the bed again.

“God, baby, what did you do to me?”

“Pleasured you,” Jim answered, still pumping away.

“You sure did.

“Baby,” Lauren told him as he continued to stroke, “it was a short night and with that last one, I am O-ed out. I’m done for a bit.”

“Well, I’m not.”

“OK, but I’m going to start drying out soon.”

Jim knew that he could order her body to recover and lube more. Heck, he could even control his pre-cum to add lube. He thought about it a moment as he thrust into her unresponsive body. He realized that there was one option that he hadn’t explored yet. Her current position brought it to mind and would aid him.

Using his hold on her hips to control his passive partner, he pulled out. Pulling her back a little he got the angle he wanted and pressed the head of his dick to her rosebud. He considered looking for oil, but decided that the juices already covering his prick would be good for a start.

Lauren felt the pressure and rallied a bit, saying, “No, baby, not there! You’re too big!” She tried to pull away but her awkward position made it easy for Jim to defeat this.

“Just relax, I’ll be gentle.”

“No, baby, please! I’ve never had anything that big in my pussy, let alone up my ass! ”

Lauren found herself relaxing though. She obeyed Jim like the Master PC changes required her to. Other changes were into play as well.

Jim felt the resistance ease as she obeyed him. His cock pushed at her sphincter, opening it slowly. Her body was opening to accept him and he felt the tip pop past the tight ring of muscle. He eased back a bit and pushed forward some more.

Lauren continued to twist a bit. Her intent was to get away, but she was helping Jim. He continued to work with her motion until he was all the way in. He paused for a moment and reveled in the feel of her lovely but against his groin. With a muttered “oh, baby,” he started to pull back.

Lauren was amazed. There was some pain, but not much more than the other times. She expected more from the monster cock in her butt. She grunted as he pushed home on the first thrust. When he started to pull out she was more amazed by the pleasure she got from it. His next thrust was faster and the pleasure as he pulled back even greater. She felt heat rising. She was getting turned on again!

Jim reveled in the heat of her dark passage as he thrust. She had stretched to accept him but was still tight. He sped up until he was pumping steadily. He knew he would not harm her. He saw that Lauren was getting in to it.

The position limited him a bit. Jim would have liked to hold her tits, but could not reach and would probably fall out, if not over, if he bent enough to fondle them. He could shift a hand to play with her clit, so he did.

When Jim touched her button, Lauren started moaning louder and shifting to rub her nipples on the bed spread. She felt like her nips, clit and asshole were connected by a contracting rope of fire. Once again she was climbing to a climax.

The feel of her bowels as he thrust, the slap of her ass cheeks as he pumped his hips forward, and the action of her twisting had Jim climbing, too. He decided it was time to reach the goal. He also decided to take her over the top.

“Come for me, babe,” he said as his trusts started to be come erratic. “Come for me... Now!”

Jim finished with a shout as he thrust and pushed against her ass. At his command, as he started to spew into her, Lauren exploded in another orgasm. Once again, she thrashed under him. He moved his hands back to her hips so he could hold her as he pushed home for the next spurt, and the next. He arched his back and locked that fine ass to his front. As he allowed himself to soften and to be pushed out of Lauren’s bowels, Jim leaned over and kissed the back of her neck. “So, are you OK now?”

“I’m practically knocked out!” Lauren sighed, “Baby, if you had asked, I would have said no. I never would have thought that would feel so good. You are so much bigger than the only other guy who has done that.

“You know,” she went on after a pause, “I’m still worried about Jilly seeing us. I’m going to have to explain....”

“No, you are not,” Jim commanded. “She will be fine. She will not tell anyone. You will not worry.”

Lauren felt the worry drop away. If Jim said it, it was so. “I just hope she doesn’t make a habit of that.”

Jim smiled and thought that maybe he would see that Jilly did. He liked the idea of embarrassing Lauren with that.

Lauren continued, “Let’s get cleaned up and get you settled in. I’m might even want a rematch later. I think I’m going to like having you here. A lot!”

“I think I’m looking forward to the stay.”

Jim knew he would have her again tonight and many times in the near future. With the changes he had made, he was going to get laid about 3 times a day during his stay with the blonde dancer. Jim reflected on how much he was going to like his new home.

More to come...