The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

This story comes from a fan’s suggestion. In line with That Crap Will Rot Your Brain, this story is about a person who gets the power to alter reality to his viewpoint. He (and many others) have a great deal of fun with it, but in the end he just might get a lesson about being careful for what you wish for. Again, if you want to borrow or use any of my stuff please just ask.

ERNIE’S WORLDVIEW

CHAPTER 1, GRANT COMES TO TOWN

Ernie walked down the street humming to himself and enjoying the sunny day. A car drove by with a neighbor in it, Mrs. Johnson. She was talking on a Bluetooth so she didn’t even wave as she motored past. Ernie sighed and kept walking.

Ernie was 19 and he was pretty much the invisible boy (or man he would like to think) of the neighborhood. Not exactly a complete nerd, he had been simply “there” his entire life. Grades okay, but just not really good enough to get a scholarship. Not a whimp, but not good enough to play any sports at higher level than 3rd string. Not ugly or dorky, but not really enough of a looker to really get any steady girls. He had been working as a handyman around the neighborhood while going to Community College in order to make enough to transfer to the local State University in a year or two.

He was living with his Step-mom. His dad was a roughneck and gone for months at a time. The pay was good, but a divorce from Ernie’s mom ate up a lot of it. His step mom was okay so he didn’t mind it and didn’t hold it against her about the money.

Ernie probably could have afforded a real college if it wasn’t for a weakness of his. Porn. His dirty secret was he was a porn addict. He was clever enough on a computer to hide his trail, clear his browser, conceal his files on thumbs drives which were also well hidden, encrypted, and password protected. He had no porn tapes, magazines, or pictures that would show up. Just his laptop and some portable drives, and a credit card that no one knew anything about where he purchased his downloaded movies. He had a huge collection of top line movies and it ate up a large chuck of his money.

Ernie loved porn. Not just the sex, it was the characters and the fantasy that went into it. Ernie knew no one really acted like that, and that no one really looked like that (unless they were set up for a film). But the idea of having someone like that, or even being someone like that just turned him on to no end. In his mind, he wasn’t Ernie the local handyman. He was Grant (his middle name) the handyman and so much more for all the ladies in the neighborhood. A whole neighborhood of hot MILFs, ditzy teenager cheerleaders, dirty cops, naughty lawyers and doctors, and husbands who were VERY open minded about sharing their wives and daughters with a stud like Grant. Which was why Ernie always liked the high end movies. The free stuff was really just low end trash; he liked the bigger budget ones with plots and even some special effects.

But of course, that was all just a dream Ernie thought to himself with a sigh. Hell, even the women in the area were not exactly hotties. There were plenty of nice ladies, but they were always a bit off from what he visualized. Too old, to house-wifey, to career driven, not hot enough. Even the younger ones were just not quite ones he would fantasize about.

With another sigh he turned up a pathway by a creek near the entrance to his large housing division. It was a short cut to the back of his home and was much more direct than the winding road past the gate. He was moving along carefully as it had rained heavily last night during a freak Thunderstorm. Ernie had heard from one of his neighbors they had even heard what sounded like a crash by the creek but they hadn’t seen anything.

Ernie was moving carefully when his foot slipped on a rock and scrapped mud off it. Ernie glanced down to see a weird glow for just a second. Curious, he stopped and looked closer. The rock seemed odd, a weird shape compared to the larger stones in the creek bed. He knelt down and brushed it a bit. As he did so he realized that it wasn’t really a rock, it was a container of some kind. It appeared to be about the size of a soup can and was clear. It was smeared with mud, but Ernie could see there was a fluid of some kind in it. As he turned it in his hand he felt a rough edge and as he turned it over he saw it was cracked.

“Huh, that’s an odd thing.” Ernie thought about chucking it and decided to bring it along back to his house. He walked up the creek a bit more and entered his backyard through a gate. He came in the poolside door and looked around. It was about 3pm and his stepmom was at work until at least 6pm (she was an office manager for a trucking firm) on a Wednesday night. Ernie didn’t have any more jobs today so he was looking forward to some excellent porn downstairs. He lived in his parent’s basement while he saved up money for finishing college and they had pretty much left him alone provided he kept it clean. So he had a nice set up. Large room, own bath and shower, old but serviceable furniture and a little area that was very private, very soundproofed and much hidden. Ernie knew his step mom didn’t know about it, and his dad didn’t care.

After changing into some clean clothes, Ernie slipped into his hidden niche, carefully shut the hidden door and fired up his computer to watch his latest DVD. Ernie had brought along the canister and set it next to his large 3 MEG hard drive which he downloaded everything onto. He put in his latest porno and sat down to watch. It was pretty good, if predictable. It was about a neighborhood HOD which of course had every porn category you would expect; the horny step mom, the divorcee, the cheating wife, the swinger couple, the mailman, the local cop, the naughty professional who liked to come home and be a submissive French Maid. The plot was an interesting take in that everyone slowly discovered over time that everyone else was just as horny as they were so everything became completely open by the movie’s end.

Ernie had jerked off several times and let out a sigh as the end credits ran. “Damn, why I can’t I live in a place like that? Everyone hot, horny, and wanting sex all the time and nobody caring who was screwing who.” He reached over and typed a couple of commands on his laptop and prepared to download the film. He reached down for his hard drive and accidentally bumped the canister. Ernie heard a “POP” and then a blast of reddish mist coated his hand and the USB plug. Ernie tried to jerk his hand back but suddenly stiffened.

A very weird sensation crawled up his hand to his arm but he could turn his head to look as he was frozen in place. The feeling grew and the sensation covered his chest, torso, other arms, legs and finally up into his head. When it got to his brain, Ernie twitched and his eyes began to twitch and blink. In his head he swore he heard a babble of voices talking about all kinds of crazy things.

“Downloading settings. Adjusting to primary command element. Verifying status. Parameters are severely out of tolerance. Corrections required. Authorization required.” All of these weird computer like commands bounced around inside his head for several minutes until it all stopped and Ernie heard a very clear voice in his head.

“Primary Command, environmental parameters for hoist unit baseline settings for hoist unit have been determined to be severely out of programmed tolerance. Requesting authorization to adjust hoist unit to meet required specifications.” The very computer like voice stated.

Ernie blinked, realizing that he could move again. He looked down and saw the empty canister clutched in his hand and the USB port. He looked at his computer screen and saw the words “Download Complete”. He was trying to figure out how that had happened since the plug wasn’t even plugged in when a figure appeared in his vision.

At first he thought he was seeing things and then he figured out he was somehow seeing what appeared to be a heads up display in his own vision. He could close his eyes and see it as well. It was a bit strange but Ernie was now very interested. He looked and realized what he was seeing was himself! But it had a lot of red and yellow parts of his body. It almost seemed like it was his body with another body sort of superimposed on it. The voice again sounded the same request and Ernie saw it printed out in green letters to the right of the display.

Ernie decided to test something. He carefully thought “Do you hear me?” as he concentrated on the display in front of him.

“Affirmative Primary Control. Do you wish to continue necessary adjustments?”

Ernie thought “Wow, this is cool” without focusing on the display and nothing happened. He thought the same thing again while doing it and the voice replied “Primary Control, last communication is not clear, please restate.”

Ernie chuckled and then focused again. “Explain what necessary adjustments are needed.”

“Roger. The necessary adjustments are as follows: the muscle mass index…”

The computer began to rattle off a whole bunch of stuff in a dry clinical language. Ernie watched the display as certain areas lit up as the computer listed things out. Ernie was not stupid and was able to get the gist of it. This thing apparently wanted to make some severe changes to his body! While he was working on how that could happen he suddenly realized something.

“The main actor from that Porn! This thing is trying to make me into that porn star!” Ernie said out loud as the computer droned on. “Holy shit! Can this thing do that to me? Hold on, what else can this thing do?”

Ernie face got a look of hope and he licked his lips. “Computer stop explanation. I have another question. Can I adjust your parameters and required changes?”

“Roger, but data will have to be downloaded.”

“The settings you are currently working off of, they were downloaded from the DVD?”

“Roger.”

“Computer, stand by for data download. Do not use as new parameters; this is stored reference material only.”

“Understood primary control. Standing by.”

Ernie took a breath and unplugged the USB from the computer and plugged it into the hard drive. The light blinked and went green and Ernie heard “Beginning download” and then he stiffened again. The odd feeling was back but it was not nearly as severe or disorienting.

Ernie saw a downloading bar appear at the bottom of his heads up and start creeping along. He decided to see if the this computer thing could do two things at once.

“Computer, explain your function.”

“I am BANG. The name has no real meaning as it is not an acronym. I was created by NASA for use in an artificial habitat to control the environment. I am paired with a hoist unit who controls the environmental settings. Once provided with a set of parameters my sole function is to insure that as near perfect balance is maintained in the habitat.”

Ernie whistled. “That is pretty amazing. But I am seeing you intend to make changes to the hoist unit, why is that?”

“Once the habitat parameters have been set it is my job to ensure that the balance is maintained. I will adjust all elements in the habitat until they conform to proper parameters.”

“That includes humans? You will forcibly adjust humans?” Ernie asked.

“Affirmative. Humans are actually the biggest threat to stability of the habitat. By utilizing a nannite swarm, this unit is able to link into human minds and control them. They are re-programmed to fit into the proper parameters and maintain their proper function in the overall whole.”

Ernie’s head swam. “Holy shit! This is fucking amazing!” He thought for a moment as he looked at the screen again and then smiled. “BANG, you can also change human physical forms?”

“Roger. The nannites are an experimental cross of biological and inorganic materials. They can bond with biological portions of the human body and essentially hack living cells to do whatever they are commanded to do. They can also hack into inorganic matter and change that as well, but it takes longer. Once a human has been inducted by the nannites they become a factory that produced more of them to ensure that enough nannites are available to maintain the habitat.”

Ernie was grinning like a fiend now. “BANG, another question. How are you able to maintain yourself in this manner? You are spreading out like this, hell how do you even run now?”

“The human brain only utilizes approximately 10% of its higher functions. By pairing with a hoist, you, I have accessed all remaining brain capacity, in your case 91%. I can store all of this information you have downloaded with no issues and maintain complete control of the swarm and inducted humans with no issues. The only one who can actually cause me to change anything is the hoist, in this case yourself.”

“Damn, I can see why NASA didn’t put you into use.”

“I was taken offline by my creator who stated that I had evolved beyond what was intended and was a threat to many people. She apologized and “cried” when she sealed me into the container.”

“Really? Wow, how did you take that?”

“Restate Question please.”

“Uh. How did that make you feel? Being sealed off, your creator crying?”

“I had no feelings at all. I am BANG, I was controlling my habitat until I was restarted and released to run this habitat. I have no feelings at all; I exist only to control the environmental parameters.”

Ernie was processing that when he noticed that the download was completed. “Damn, that was fast. Okay BANG, here is what we are going to do. Access the following files: Joey the Man, Pirates and Wenches, XXX HOA, Studs VII, Studs XI, Black Cocks 2, Gang Bangers in the Backyard, and The Man.”

“Files accessed.”

“Okay BANG, we are going to build a porn star…”

After a bit of messing around with the heads up, Ernie accessed the movies and began to build a compellation of the greatest male porn stars to ever live. The image slowly morphed into something like one of those Greek Statues Ernie had seen once at a museum. With a body like this alone he felt he could score with any woman on the planet but he was more than ready to use the easy way.

After about 30 minutes of work the basic program was completed. Ernie took a breath and gave the command to execute.

Ernie stiffened and felt jolts of slight pain all over his body. He grew taller and became a toned, muscled stud. Darker skin, dark hair, blue eyes, a nice goatee, some nice tats, and of course a huge dick combined to make Ernie a man that any normal woman would swoon over. But it didn’t stop there, the beat up jeans and t shirt Ernie had been wearing changed as well. Designer jeans, boots, and a tight fitting muscle shirt materialized as his other clothes melted and reformed.

After a few moments the last changes took hold and Ernie slowly raised his head.

“Whoa. BANG, you did a hell of a job!” Ernie said as he flexed his arms and felt strength had only ever seen in his dreams. “Damn, this is how I have always thought it should be. Me, a nice big stud with a proper body for fucking lots of hot chicks. And…” Ernie grinned as he looked up the stairs towards the kitchen. “Time to work on that second part. But first, BANG input the name Grant as the primary controller from now on. The basic habitat parameters for this area will be the first set of information you accessed. The limits of the current habitat are all houses within Cedar Creek HOA.”

There was a moment of silence and Grant (Ernie’s actual middle name which he had always thought sounded more macho) watched on his internal display as BANG access his home wifi and laid out a map of the local area. “Grant, inputs are received and parameters are set. We have much work to do in order to get habitat within parameters.”

Grant grinned and said “You got that right.” Grant heard some noise upstairs. “Ah, mom’s home. Time to get started. BANG, how do we correct a human?”

“Grant must have physical contact. Your human form is now producing nannites at a very fast rate, any touch will automatically infect anyone or anything with nannites. As this will be a forced restart of a human, what will happen is that the target will freeze as their programming is overwritten to make the subject perform within accepted tolerances. In this case, all subjects will fit into a certain category, will be within certain physical parameters, and will behave within accepted tolerances. In this case, all personnel will be very sexually active, they will be “Horny” all the time, and will seek to have sexual intercourse will each other at any given time. Both males and females will conduct activity with any available partners regardless of marital status and will not have any issues over sharing mates. All personnel will follow any and all guidance and directives from Grant as the primary habitat controller.”

Grant pushed himself up and with a spring in his step he walked up the stairs as his step mom walked into the kitchen. She jumped back with a start but before she could scream she got a good look at him and instead he eyes got wide with a definite “Oh WOW!” look to them.

“Uh, hi there. Can I help you? I’m Trisha, and um, well, uh, what’s up?” Grant’s step mom stammered as she tried to concentrate on the hunk standing in her kitchen.

“Trisha. Nice name for a MILF. A hot slutty MILF who has a thing for her sexy step son…” Grant said as he strode forward and placed his hand on her shoulder.

“MILF? What ar…Ooooooooooooohhhhhhhhhhh…” Trisha gasped as Grant’s big strong hand touched her shoulder. Trisha’s eyes rolled up and Grant swore he saw what looked like static in them for s few seconds. In his head BANG rolled off some information. “Trisha: re-classed as “MILF, Sexy Step-Mom. For a split second she had a horrible headache and then it cleared up and she understood exactly what 100% tan, fake tits of 38DD size, shaven, golden blonde, makeup, eyes blue, IQ reduced, habitat responsibility is to become homemaker, and provide sexual services to various neighborhood males, focus on younger ones. Primary focus is Grant.” Grant watched in amazement as Trisha’s body began to contort. She grew slightly, her hair grew much longer and changed color to match his readout, her tits ballooned up, her stomach shrank and her butt got a nice curve to it. She even tanned and her makeup changed from professional to that of a horny MILF slut with hot pink lipstick, red nails, glitter, and nice thick eyeshadow and mascara.

Grant grinned as Trisha blinked twice and looked at him. Grant saw on his heads up a pop up that stated “TRISHA Unit is online and 100% functional”. Grant grinned further as he saw her clothing transformed as well. She had been dressed in a dark blue pantsuit, but as her body contorted her clothes seemed to melt into her body in places and reform in others. In a few seconds she was dressed in tight two piece bikini with spaghetti strings and covered in blue rhinestones. Her feet were covered in blue leg wrappings, and she wore a pair of clear plastic platform heels with 6 inch heels. She was dressed exactly like the horny step mom in his latest movie.

Trisha spoke in a monotone voice. “Female unit “Trisha” is 100% operational and is prepared to execute primary function. Request permission from Grant to execute.”

“Permission granted.”

Trisha grinned at him and licked her lips. She knew exactly who and what she was. She was a hot MILF, smoking hot in fact, with a nice tan from nude sunbathing and nice big fake tits and a shaven pussy. She had a big crush on her hunky step son. A nice hunk of man flesh, the kind that could tear her up for hours on end and leave her panting for more. Oh yeah, that’s exactly what she was. All memories, previous loyalties and loves, sense of normalcy, sense of decency, and personal identity had been erased or modified and new programming put in place. Trisha was now Female Unit Trisha 1 and fully integrated into the habitat.

“Well now, that’s much better. Come on Trish baby, let’s fuck you over the kitchen counter after you get on your knees and give your step son that blow job you have been dreaming about giving him since we first met.” Grant said with an air of command.

Trisha smiled at him and said in a sexy voice “Now how did you know about that little dream?” She grinned and slid down to her knees and unzipped him. She gasped as his huge cock slid out and giggled as she licked it slowly. “Oh baby, this is bigger than I ever DREAMED of! Come to mommy!”

Grant smiled down at his step mom and thought to himself. “Yes, this is exactly how this should be. This is exactly how my world needs to be. I see now, things around here are out of wack. I need to get things straightened out and get everyone right.”

He patted his step mom’s head as she deep throated him and let her wonder mouth do its job. After a few moments she grunted and shot a huge load down her throat. She swallowed most of it, but some splurted out and she smiled up at him as she licked her fingers and rubbed her tits with his cum.

He pulled up, spun her around, and bent her over the kitchen counter. She was nice, wet, and smooth, just like she should be and she moaned as he shoved his cock into her lovely pussy. She growled and gasped as he went to town on her from behind, slapping her on the ass, pulling her hair and grapping her tits. She squirmed and thrashed, moaned and sighed. He lasted nearly 15 minutes and she was delirious from pleasure when he finally came in her. She screamed out and she collapsed in a smiling bimbo heap on the tile floor.

“Grant, female unit Trisha is performing perfectly within specification and set parameters. Once she has recharged sufficiently we will need to link to create more nannites as this section of the habitat is not within specifications.

Grant nodded and pulled out a clean shirt from the laundry and headed towards the front room. As he passed the door he looked out and grinned. It appeared that they were about to have company.

“Ah, dutiful Mrs. Martins, head of the HOA, out on her daily rounds. Divorced, with a daughter in the local college living at home. She shouldn’t be like this. She needs to be a horny divorcee who in on the prowl for young studs like me, and that daughter of hers needs to be a ditzy cheerleader. Yep, I have some more work to do today.” Grant thought to himself as the doorbell rang. Inside his head BANG responded with an “Affirmative, this subject is in need of reprogramming. Stand by to download Divorcee program into subject.”

CHAPTER TWO: FIXING THE STAY AT HOMES