The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

ERNIE’S WORLDVIEW

CHAPTER TWO: FIXING THE STAY AT HOMES

Mrs. Christina Martins walked up to the door and rang the doorbell. She had a couple of odd jobs for Ernie and wanted to get this taken care of quickly so she could head back to the office. She had to finish changing up the various letterheads to reflect that she was now Ms. Smith and not Mrs. Martins and she wanted to get that unpleasantness out of the way quickly.

The door opened and Mrs. Martins eyes widened at the hunk standing there. She blinked and was able to get out “Uh, erm, hi?”

The man chuckled. “Hello, I’m Grant. I’m Trisha’s step nephew. Come on in. Trisha is in the kitchen and a bit busy right now.” The man reached out and took her hand and led an unresisting Christina in the door and into the living room.

Christina turned towards him and saw him close the blinds. Before she could open her mouth he squeezed her hand and she stiffened. Her rolled up and became static.

Grant watched his heads up as the “divorcee program” downloaded into Mrs. Martins. He then smiled as the physical transformations took over. Her light brown hair turned a darker burgundy red and grew down to her mid back. Her tits of course swelled out to a nice 40DD as her stomach flattened. She grew taller, got a nice tone to her skin and body, and her face makeup was redone. Her clothes then transformed from a professional business suit and skirt to something much more to Grant’s liking. Her jacket melted off and she grew a sleeveless blouse with a very low neckline and a very tight fit. Cheap bangle bracelets, dangling earrings, and a short, short black mini skirt. So short you could almost see her now very wet pussy. Grant ordered a slight modification to the programming so that she wore no underwear of any kind except a garter belt which held up her long silk black stockings. Her feet tucked into nice jet black pumps with 6 inch heels.

“Female Unit TINA 1 is 100% operational and is prepared to execute primary function. Request permission from Grant to execute.” Christina, now TINA 1, stated in a monotone voice.

Grant did one last check on the heads up to make sure his modification hadn’t thrown anything out of balance. “Grant, your modification is within tolerances. If you attempt to make one that will cause issues I will not execute modifications until we have discussed the situation.” BANG stated.

Grant nodded and then said “Execute programming.”

Tina blinked and then grinned at Grant. “Step Nephew huh? Well now…” she said as she slinked up closer and traced a hot pink fingernail over Grant’s chest. “I don’t think that slut of step aunt is going to mind if the head of the HOA does some “Welcome Wagon” activities with our new guest.” Tina got in close and rubbed her big tits up against Grant’s chest. “What do you say?”

Grant wrapped his strong right arm around her waist and pulled her up and in close as she gasped and then giggled. With his left hand he grabbed her red hair and pulled her back. With the heels on she was nearly as tall as he was and he nuzzled her neck as she sighed. “Nah, that slut won’t mind one bit. In fact, if she gets up in time, she might even joint us. You wouldn’t mind that I’m sure, but until then let’s get that nice pussy of yours a workout.”

“Fuck yeah!” Tina responded with enthusiasm and they locked lips hard. Their tongues danced back and forth for a bit and then Grant simply tore off Tina’s top and tossed it aside. He pulled her back by her hair, spun her around and shoved her over the back of a sofa. He pushed up her little black skirt and pushed his cock into her without waiting for permission. Tina squealed and squirmed and pushed back into him hard. He began to pound away.

“Nice fuckhole you horny bitch. Very nice. You’re going to help me aren’t you? You’re going to help me get this HOA into shape and running smooth aren’t you?” Grant growled out as he went to town on her lovely pussy.

Tina gasped and giggled and responded as best she could. “Shit yeah, oh god. I’ll help you you, mmmmm, Grant! Whatever you want! Just fuck me and bring me into tolerance!”

After another 20 minutes of fucking her over the couch, on the couch, and then on the floor, Tina lay passed out in another slut heap with a huge smile on her face.

Grant went and ate and drank some water and then rousted both women. He had them dress and then grinned as they both stood in front of him with dull stupid eyes and horny expressions. “Okay you two. I have been charged with putting the habitat in proper functional order. You two were out of specification but have been corrected. You fully understand how much work we have to do to get this place fixed up and running correctly. Right now you two will come with me to the HOA office and we will get started in upgrading this HOA.”

“Yes Grant, instructions received and we will comply.” The two women responded in perfect matching monotones that ended with a sexy giggle. Grant, Tina, and Trish got into Tina’s car and drove over. It was only about 2 blocks away but Grant couldn’t afford to have any of the changes seen yet. It had been just after 5pm when Tina had shown up, and the HOA closed at 6pm so the office was locked up and the secretary had gone home for the day.

Grant, Tina, and Trish went inside and Grant had them sit in the back office. He gave mental commands to have their bodies begin to produce nannites and begin changes to the main office. He then cleaned out the HOA office fridge and had the women take breaks to eat and drink as the nannites oozed out of them and into the floor. Grant was pretty amazed by how it worked.

BANG explained as they went along that each inhabitant could keep a store of nannites inside the body for various uses or to heal themselves (up to and including regrowing body parts) or to infect nannites into something. Grant discovered that if he came in a woman he could actually infect her with a huge amount of nannites. The two women were in production mode and that meant they sat there and oozed nannites out of their pussy onto the floor in a reddish stream. The nannites swarmed into the carpet and disappeared.

Shortly after midnight Grant started to notice the changes. The carpet became much thicker. The walls became soundproofed; the furniture changed up into much more interesting things. The nannites dissolved all paper records, so all the cabinets disappeared. They could make them reappear literally out of a desk if needed. A simple large screen appeared on the wall which was the computer interface for non-infected humans. Any human who had been brought into habitat tolerance had a direct connection to the master swarm and didn’t even need to speak or type to utilize the system. Not that they would be using this for their own usage, once in tolerance a human had very little free will other than that of playing their programmed role.

The office got some really soft couches, some nice easy chairs, big desks to fuck on, and a nice cheesy fireplace with a bear skin rug just like the movie had. The nannites had also fully infected the communications systems, the weight room, play room, community center, and pool/sauna/hot tub area. Grant had some serious changes for those areas but needed to get some more humans programmed first.

Utilizing the records of the HOA and the memories of Tina and Trish, he was able to identify who was a stay at home during the work day. Grant smiled as he learned he had a total of 8 stay at home moms, and two dads. Even better, 4 of the moms were on the same cul-de-sac and tomorrow they had a light lunch and card game planned. Grant made his plans and had Trish call in sick for tomorrow. Tina’s daughter was out for the week due to a college field trip so Grant would have to get her later.

THE NEXT DAY

Amber looked up from her cards as she heard the knock. “Huh, I wonder who that could be.”

She got up as the other players kept sorting the dealt cards. Amber was a stay at home mom and it was her time to hoist the weekly card game. Her friends Susan, Debbie, and Sandra let her go as they made small talk waiting for her to return.

Amber was a bit surprised when she opened the door to Christina. “Oh hi, I wasn’t expecting you to stop by. Is there a problem?

Megan quietly thought “Please just be dropping off some flier, I don’t have time for another speech.” Christina was nice enough but since the divorce she had become a bit of a hard case over very little things. Megan did also note that she seemed to have had a nice makeover though and oddly enough seemed taller but it could have been the shoes which Megan noticed were platforms with high heels.

“No problem at all. In fact I just wanted to drop this off with you. My daughter was overseas with her school and brought back this bottle of French wine. She is underage and I caught her with it and an empty. So as punishment for not telling me about it, I took this. I don’t drink wine, but I remembered you did and figured you and your card circle could enjoy it. Seems like a waste to dump it after all.”

“Oh. Well, thank you. You didn’t need to do this really…” Megan started to reply but Christina just shoved the wine into her hands.

“No, really I did. I’ve been a bit badly behaved because of my private life and I wanted to say I’m sorry. Please, take it and enjoy it.” Christina said.

Megan blushed and thanked her. She carried it into the kitchen and called out to her friends about their good fortune. She popped the top off and poured four glasses of dark red liquid. The smell was amazing and she was tempted to have a sip but decided to wait until they could all enjoy it at once. She brought everyone a glass and they all clinked glasses.

“To good friends.” Megan said and they all drank. As soon as the liquid hit her lips Megan’s brain seemed to get zapped by a jolt of giddiness. Without pause she gulped the whole glass down and reached for the bottle. She looked around and saw all her friends had drained their glasses and were holding out for more. She quickly filled up the glasses and they downed another glass, and then another, and then they all drank just a sip as the bottle emptied.

Megan sat back feeling zoned. She stared straight across the table at Sandra who was doing the same thing. Susan and Debbie seemed to be doing the same thing. Megan felt some odd jolts and suddenly all four women at the table had their eyes roll back at the same time.

The door opened and Tina entered. She walked over and placed her hand on each woman’s head for a moment and then stood still. Out loud Tina stated “This is TINA 1, the four units are prepared for uploading programs and being bought into required specification. Request permission to execute downloads.”

Inside her head, Tina heard Grant’s voice state “Permission granted.” Tina then spoke out loud again. “Commence download.”

All the women’s eyes took on a static look for a minute and then their bodies and clothing began to change. Amber, a housewife who was doing online courses to finish her degree was reprogrammed to be a housewife hooker of the same name. Sandra, a housewife who had been laid off several months back and was taking off a year from work was reprogrammed to be another housewife hooker named Sasha with her husband as the neighborhood pimp. Susan was reprogrammed to be a wanna be hooker named Suzi who was trying to get Sandra’s husband to add her to his stable. Debbie was reprogrammed into a stripper named Daniela who also fucked a lot and sometimes did tricks on the side if the money was right.

All four had been white girls but in the interest of habitat balance that was adjusted. All of them got nice fake looking tits, pert asses, hourglass figures, puffy lips and nice cheap makeup, hairstyles, and nails. But they had their ethnic make-up changed. Amber stayed as a white girl but became a nice platinum blonde bimbo with little IQ, a permanent giggle and a habit of twirling her hair. Sasha became a tall black woman with a nice street vocabulary and a taste for drugs and getting others hooked on them. Suzi changed from a tall brown haired woman into a 5 foot 2 Thai girl with a thick accent and some nice trashy tattoos. Daniela became a nice brown Hispanic girl with black hair and a Zetas Cartel baseball hat complete with accent and attitude.

“Female Unit AMBER/SASHA/SUZI/DANIELA 1 is 100% operational and is prepared to execute primary function. Request permission from Grant to execute.” Tina smiled as the changes completed and the four women spoke at the exact same time in that lovely monotone voice. Tina contacted Grant via the wifi and Grant signaled “Permission granted.”

The four women blinked a couple of times and then smiled and giggled. Tina looked at them and said “Okay bitches, when the hubbies get home you know what do. Until then, you can have some fun here by yourselves. Suzi, why don’t you show Sasha what your hot Thai ass can do?”

“Me can do dat. Me wov hot bwack chicks! Spread wegs and enjoy!” Suzi said as she slinked under the table in a micro tube dress with heels and started to lick and play with Sasha’s nice shaved cunt. Sasha grunted and put her hands on Suzi’s head to guide her. “Oh yeah slanty, that’s some nice tongue there. Oh fuuuuuucccccckkkkkkk, you are one talented whore. My daddy can put your ass to work real quick. OH yeah, just like that.”

Amber twirled her hair and giggled. She started to play with herself as she watched. “Oh Sasha, you are making me horny! I’m gonna need my pimp to fuck me tonight!”

Daniela grinned with a sly look. “You Yanquees, always so quick to give it up. You need to make the ninos pay first. Tease them a bit, dance and entrance them. Lots of money for little effort, no?”

Tina slinked up behind Daniela and bent back her head to give her a deep kiss. “Mmmmm, very nice my little brown girl. I think you need to expand my horizons. Come on over and give me a lap dance.”

Tina led a giggling Daniela over to the couch and sat down to enjoy what became a hour long dance turned fuckfest.

While the card players were taken by Tina, Grant was after one of the men. Joe Saunders was a laid off construction worker who did lots of stuff around the house and the neighborhood. He was about 6 foot 2 and had a nice body. He worked mostly on his own stuff but also did some handyman stuff. He was married to a hard charging lawyer who was with one of the top law firms in the city. He was a man’s man and there were lots of rumors as to how their sex life was.

Grant didn’t care as Joe was definitely going to fill an important slot as handyman when he was done as he had to remain the primary controller of the habitat. So that afternoon after converting the HOA secretary into a dark brown haired slut, Grant sought him out. Grant had determined that Joe was going to do some work for another stay at home wife that afternoon and wanted to kill two birds with one stone.

Grant walked up behind Joe as he was in his open garage loading some tools into a toolbox. Grant tapped him on the shoulder and Joe looked up in surprise. “Hi, I’m grant. Ernie’s cousin. I’m going to be helping him around with his work for a bit. I figured I’d come over and say hi after Ernie mentioned you.”

Joe shook his hand. “Glad to meet you. I hope you aren’t thinking I’m the competition; I just do some stuff to keep busy. I know Ernie is saving for college so I’m trying to stay out of his way.”

“No problem there. Actually I’m here because we have a job that we need some help on. Do you have a minute to hear me out?” Grant said and pulled out two beers from his back pockets.

The beer was of course Joe’s brand and he accepted with a smile. “Well, I have a job this afternoon over at Carrie Laner’s house but I can talk while we drink this.” He popped off the top and then her and Grant clinked bottles.

Joe took a swing and just kept swigging. He killed the whole bottle and Grant watched Joe’s eyes go static. Grant put his hand on Joe’s forehead and waited as the nannites swarmed inside Joe.

“Good thing about you is that I don’t need to change your body, just your mind. Begin download.” Grant stated. While he watched he smiled and said softly “Well Joe, you are about to get a promotion and you are going to LOVE your new position.” Grant chuckled and waited as the system worked.

Trish was busy as well. Ralph Eubank was a writer and while he was a stay at home, he was actually working while his wife taught literature at the local college. Ralph was working on a final draft of his latest book when the doorbell rang. He looked out the window to see Trisha from down the street’s car parked in front of his house. Wondering what she wanted he headed down to his front door and stood there gaping when he opened it to a stunning blonde with a great set of tits dressed in a skin tight blue sequined tube dress, blue leggings and blue heels.

Before he could open his mouth she pushed him back with her hand and closed the door behind her. “Sorry Ralphy, can’t let anyone see until everything is set. Now just enjoy the ride.”

Ralph started to stammer out a question as to who this woman was when she wrapped her arms around his neck and kissed him. Ralph felt a massive jolt in his head and his dick became instantly hard. The blonde’s tongue forced its way into his mouth and suddenly Ralph felt something liquid shoot into his mouth and down his throat!

Ralph tried to pull away but the woman was latched onto him and kept her mouth tight around his. He flailed a bit and then had another massive jolt go up his spine and into his head and his mind blanked.

Trish giggled as she watched Ralph’s eyes roll up and go static. She watched her own heads up display indicate that the reprogramming had begun. She simply stood there with a big smile on her face and giggled as she watched. Her IQ had been severely lowered and she was just doing what her hunky step son (or was he a step nephew? She had a hard time remembering.) told her to do.

“Dumb dee dumb, once you wakey wakey we get to fucky fucky.” Trish said as she traced her long red fingernail down her cleavage and licked her lips. Ralph was physically changing by now, taller with more muscles and a nice beard. His head became shaved bald and he got a nice tattoo on his right arm.

After a few minutes Ralph’s eyes opened and Ralph stated in a very monotone voice “Male Unit RALPH 1 is 100% operational and is prepared to execute primary function. Request permission from Grant to execute.”

Inside her tiny brain Trish heard Grant’s voice reply “Permission granted. Execute programming as a unfaithful husband and player.”

Ralph looked over Trish with a hungry eye and Trish returned the look with a giggle.

Trish spoke first. “Like hi there Ralph. I was just driving by and saw you working. I thought you must be soooooooo lonely with your hot little tart of a wife having to teach.” Trish said as she chewed her nail. Her other hand touched Ralph in the chest and she began to trace her nail lightly across his chest. “I thought to myself what a BAD neighbor I’d be if I didn’t try to cheer you up.”

Ralph grinned and wrapped his arm around Trish’s waist and grabbed her ass. He gave it a nice squeeze eliciting a sigh from Trish as she wrapped her other arm around his neck. Ralph said “Well now that is so nice of you. As thanks I’ll fuck you in the ass.”

Trish giggled and they kissed hard. Ralph grabbed her and led her upstairs. “Come on Trishy. I’m going to fuck you in my marital bed and have your sex stink all over Monica’s side of the bed. When I’m done fucking you in the ass, I want you to try on some of her nice lingerie and I’ll fuck you in that too. When I’m fucking my wife tonight she’ll have your scent all over her skank ass!”

“Oh yeah baby! That sounds great!” Trish said with a flush as they rushed upstairs.

ABOUT AN HOUR LATER

Carrie opened the door and smiled at Joe as he looked at her with a smile. Carrie had asked Joe to stop by and work on a plumbing problem. Normally she would have hired Ernie, but plumbing was one thing he was not the best at and she didn’t want to chance it.

“Joe, glad you made it. The problem is upstairs in the guest shower. Just like I told you the other day, so let me know if you need anything. I’m on a quick break, but I need to get back to programming.” Carrie said as she let him in and waved him upstairs.

Carrie wasn’t concerned about trusting Joe. Joe and her husband Rob had been friends for a while and she was good friends with Joe’s wife Ruth. She let Joe head up the stairs and went back to her office and her computer. She was a computer programmer and worked from home on coding various software.

As she tended to get lost in her work, she didn’t notice when Joe came down a few minutes later and walked up behind her. Without a word Joe grabbed her from behind and stuck a beer bottle in her mouth and poured it in.

Carrie jumped and tried to scream when Joe grabbed her but as soon as the liquid hit her tongue she started drinking. She guzzled it down without a pause and her eyes rolled up. Joe stood there for a few minutes staring blankly at the computer screens as the woman was reprogrammed. Like Trish, Joe’s new parameters didn’t leave a lot of room for thinking so he simply stood by and waited for the hottie to be created so he could fuck her like the handyman did to married women in this HOA.

Joe looked down when he felt some movement. He saw Carrie’s body change. Her hair turned from black to a reddish brown and grew to halfway down her back. Her tits ballooned up and out to at least a 38DD and her body toned and got a nice all over tan. Her clothes changed from a pair of jeans and a blouse into a lacey bra and panties, garter belt and long silk black stockings with matching black heels.

Joe suddenly stiffened. He heard BANG’s voice in his head. “JOE 1, the female unit CRYSTAL 1 is being reprogrammed but her equipment requires rebuilding. Move forward and infect her computer equipment with nannites.”

“JOE 1 will comply with command.” Joe stated and pulled Carrie back on her wheeled chair. He then stood in front of her computer setup and opened his fly. He began to beat off and soon ejaculated all over her computer keyboard, screen, and drive. The nannites in his sperm quickly melted into the computer and began to make changes. The whole room began to change as Joe went around jacking off on the chair, wall, carpet, and furniture.

Carrie stood as the chair began to change and Joe heard her say “Female Unit CRYSTAL 1 is 100% operational and is prepared to execute primary function. Request permission from Grant to execute.”

“Permission, “grunt” Granted. Execute programming.” Grant’s voice replied in a winded tone.

Joe looked at Crystal and grinned. “Hey there, fixed your shower. Care to do some live action with a live person instead of a webcam?”

Crystal, a stay at home webcam porn star who charged $20 for a 5 minute show blew him a kiss. “Joey hon, that sounds just like what Crystal needs. Let me sign off.”

She strutted past Joe and typed on her keyboard. “Hey you horny guys and gals! Crystal is on break for a bit, but you CUM on back real soon!” She turned off the camera and took Joe’s hand and led him out of the studio where she had several cameras and lights set up to cover a large bed with gold colored satin sheets and a large collection of toys.

“Play time on camera is fun, but I do so LOVE the real thing.” Crystal said as she dropped to her knees and started to lick Joe’s hardening cock.

Joe’s sighed and replied “I know what you mean. I just LOVE this HOA!”

Across and up the street in near the main office Grant was smiling as he looked at his phone. While he could have accessed the net using BANG’s interface he felt it was more in character to check with a prop. He had just signed off ”CRYSTALLAND” which was Crystal’s new porn website. BANG had already pushed it to the front of all searches for live sex shows on the net and it was already generating hits. He laughed as several artificial videos created for effect were already being downloaded and rented.

“What are you laughing at baby? Something funny?” Grant smiled more as he looked down at the two women going to town on his cock. Kelly and Joan had been neighbors who liked to play tennis in the afternoons and Grant had stopped by to bring them into parameters. He had simply spiked their Gatoraid and waited until they took a break. Now both middle aged women were on their knees in skimpy tennis outfits going to town on their secret crush’s cock.

Grant patted Kelly’s head and she smiled up at him. “Nothing girlfriend, inside joke and adult stuff. A high school slut like you wouldn’t get it. Just lick away and think about clothes or shoes.”

“Kay! Easy thing baby!” The now 18 year old black haired teen queen went back to work with her bestie Janice on their stud’s cock. Joan, now blonde haired Janice didn’t even speak, she was the dumber of the two and always followed Kelly’s lead.

Grant simple sat back and let the two formerly middle aged empty nesters do their thing. Grant was proud of himself. These two were the product of his experimenting with the parameters. Instead of more horny housewives, he had changed them into two recently graduated high school sluts who only cared about shopping, clothes, partying, sex, and shoes. They had IQs of straight D students, and in their slutty tramp minds had graduated only because they had fucked a couple of teachers along the way. Now they were looking around for a good time while daddy paid the bills. Joan had been the smarter of the two but Grant had reversed their roles.

Grant pulled them off and rearranged them. He had Janice sit on Kelly’s face while he fucked her on the court in plain view. Janice giggled and gasped and then screamed out loud when she came due to the twin stimulation.

Standing up he motioned for them to lick him clean as he had another voice sound in his head. “Oh good, the last stay at home…”

Very close to the tennis court the final update was occurring. Amber was sucking the pussy of a one Mrs. Emma Bastrop while Sasha and Suzi held her arms and Daniela sat on her face. Tina sat on a deck chair and watched as the late 30s something woman struggled and twitched. Grant had been curious about forcing a reprogramming so he had instructed the whores to simply grab Emma and change her over. He was also wanting to know about various conversion techniques.

Tina had located Emma easily as she was doing laps in the pool. When she took a break Tina had her whore and stripper friends grab her. They held her down and Amber began to lick her pussy. Her tongue was a wonder. The little jolts and zaps of pleasure soon had Emma groggy and disoriented and not a little bit horny. Horny enough for her to start sucking on Daniela’s snatch when she sat on her face. It had taken longer to build up the nannites in her system, but this method had provoked less mental resistance from Emma as she now underwent the final reprogramming and body changes.

Tina heard Grant’s voice in head ordering the execution of the programming and she smiled as EMERALD 1 sat up with a dreamy smile on her face. She licked her lips and looked around. “Hmmmmmmm, that was nice, but I need a nice fat cock. I think I’ll head over to the tennis court and show those little sluts how to do it right.”

Tina smiled at Emerald. She had been a somewhat dumpy 40 year old. She was now a black haired goddess with at 40EE bust, great figure and tan, and the tightest ass Tina had ever seen. She had been reprogrammed into the pool lady, or the lady who was always at or near the pool in a tiny bikini ready to fuck the pool boy.

Tina’s eyes looked over the hot body barely covered in a tiger strip bikini and sandals and she nodded. “Grant is waiting for you. Until we get more reprogramming done he has double duty.”

Emerald laughed and slinked over towards the door. She put on her sunglasses and smiled back at the pile of whores who had gotten excited and were now having a four way. “Well, he wanted to bring us all into specification so it’s only fair he does his part now isn’t it?”

Tina laughed as Emerald swayed out the door. “Very true. But we need to start getting ready for when everyone gets home. Okay skanks! Time for play is later. Time to get ready for the hubbies return from work.”