The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

ERNIE’S WORLDVIEW

CHAPTER 4, THE WORKERS RETURN, THE LATE ONES

Debora came through the garage door with a grateful sigh. She was a high school chemistry teacher and had stayed late due to parent teacher conferences. She was looking forward to a relaxing meal with Ralph and was happy to see a glass of wine on the kitchen counter with a short note. She picked up the wine and read the note.

“Hey baby, had to run to the store for something, be back and we’ll have a grand time real soon. XOXO Ralph”

Debora smiled as she sipped her wine. As soon as the red liquid touched her lips she filled her mouth, and began to gulp it down. When her glass was drained she filled it up and drained it again. Rather than refill her glass she took the bottle and proceeded to drain it. Her eyes rolled up into her head and began to twitch.

A naked Ralph strode into the room and put his hand against his wife’s head. “Interfacing with Debora, connected, beginning download.” He stated. He grinned as his wife twitched and he smiled more when a giggling Trish entered and blew him a kiss. She was wearing only a garter belt, stockings and 6 inch heels. She licked her lips as she watched Debora. After a moment she strutted over and began to undo her skirt. She dropped it and her panties to the floor and began to lick Debora’s pussy.

“Mmmmm, too hairy. TRISH1 requests that Debora be modified to have a clean shaven pussy with a high degree of sensitivity.” Trish stated out loud as she licked.

“REQUESTED CHANGE APPROVED BY GRANT. PROCEED.” BANG replied in the heads of the three people.

Trish grinned as the hair disappeared and she began to greedily lick and suck. Debora’s nipples hardened and got a shade darker and her breathing sped up. Ralph began to stroke his large cock as he watched his lover suck his wife’s pussy. Trish giggled again, and stuck her right hand in her cunt and began to play with herself.

Ralph decided that two could play at the improvement game. “RALPH1 requests the following changes to Debora. Modify Slutty Teacher persona to slutty teacher/gang whore persona. Debora’s street name is DiDi, she is a horny slutty MILF who is a teen gang leader’s personal bitch. She makes drugs for him, fucks him, and helps him however she can. She is bi-sexual, and friends with all the strippers and prostitutes in the HOA and hooks the gang members up. She only fucks Ralph occasionally when she had too and has no issues with him sleeping around. She has gang tats, dresses like a complete whore, and loves the gang life.”

“REQUESTED CHANGE APPROVED BY GRANT.” BANG replied after a moment.

DiDi’s body had begun its final changes. Her hair grew longer and she had red and purple highlights. Her eyes became a dull blue that screamed heavy drug use, her tits swelled from a 35 AA to a 36 EE and looked fake as hell, and she grew several gang tattoos on her arm, her tits and over her ass. He clothing morphed into a short black leather skirt, leather boots, and a tight black sleeveless t-shirt that clung to her tits and showed off her pert nipples.

“Female Unit DIDI1 is 100% operational and is prepared to execute primary function. Request permission from Grant to execute.” DiDi stated in a monotone voice as her eyes began to focus.

“Permission Granted.” Came Grant’s voice in everyone’s head.

DiDi looked down with a gasp at Trish. “Hey Trishy! Mmmmmm, keep at it baby. I’ve got some nice high grade stuff in my purse for you and Ralphy to try out. It will have you swinging on a star!”

“Sounds fun DiDi. How was school?” Ralph asked as he jerked faster.

“Mmmmmm, real fun Ralphy. Shiv fucked me on my desk in second period and I blew his three lieutenants during lunch. I’ve got a couple of nice teen bitches I’m looking at getting hooked and turning into some more gang snatch.” DiDi as she began to grind against Trish.

“Grunt! Sweet! Trish and I fucked upstairs so your side of the bed is wet and smells like Trish’s pussy. I knew you wouldn’t care. But since you are free tonight, let’s go fuck in the living room and test this stuff you brought home.”

DiDi gasped and shoved Trish’s giggling face into her pussy as she came hard. Ralph blasted his load on the kitchen floor and when they had caught their breath they all headed into the living room.

Across the HOA Grant was lying on top of Natalie and thrusting away. Joe had Amber up against the wall and was pounding away at her hot hooker ass.

Grant smiled as he looked at Joe and Amber fuck like animals. “This is nice. Any woman, at any time. And I can simply call up another one so no one is left out.”

Natalie giggled and Amber grinned at him over Joe’s shoulder. Natalie moaned as Grant’s cock worked it’s magic. “Yeah Grant! I just love this! I don’t need to think, or do anything. Just execute my programming and make sure the habitat is kept within parameters. It soooooo much fun doing that.”

Grant grinned wider as she squealed when he pumped into her again. “Got that right. I’m seriously looking forward to these last two reprogrammings though. Should be very interesting.”

Natalie only grinned stupidly as Grant linked into the Master Control again and checked out how things were progressing. Suzi had ensnared her husband with no problem and he was now a triad human smuggler who was leasing Suzi out to Tony the pimp to pay off her debt.

But the real action was with Janice and Kelly.

Janice’s husband Stan was an architect with a large firm in the city. He usually worked late and tonight had been no exception. He came in through the garage door and into the kitchen. He walked over to the counter and began to look for a water glass. He didn’t see the teen blonde hottie sneak up behind until he turned around. He had enough time to look surprised before Janice had wrapped her arms around his neck and was kissing him full on in the lips.

Stan was able to get out a mumble when Janice’s skin contact began forcing nannites into Stan’s bloodstream. Her liplocked kiss sent a stream of nannites directly into his brain and in a few seconds had shut down his higher functions. His eyes rolled up and he relaxed. Janice used her tongue to force open his mouth and then she spewed a stream of nannites into his mouth. After a few seconds she pulled back and broke her kiss. She stood there watching and giggling as the changes happened.

Grant had decided to really push the parameters of the nannites and see just how far he could make a change on a human element. Stan was the first experiment.

Unlike the others, the physical changes happened first. Stan’s got shorter, until he was just a little taller than Janice. Then he body structure began to change. He grew thinner, and his body took on a hourglass shape. He grew a beautiful set of 36DD tits, and his dick and balls shrank and retracted into his body and were dissolved. He grew a lovely pussy, neatly trimmed, and his hands and feet took on a delicate female set. His face changed last, becoming very lovely, with bright green eyes, and long dirty blonde hair. Stan looked to be a 20-something blonde with a knockout body.

Janice giggled some more when Stan spoke. “What the hell is going on? What is happening to me? My dick, my balls! They’re gone! I can’t move! Where is my wife? What did you do to me?” in a quiet monotone voice.

“Silly. You are out of parameters and Grant is bringing into specifications. I’m Janice, a high school slut queen who is a real ditz and loves to sleep around with teachers and older guys. I can’t possibly be married when I just graduated so you are going to be my Step-Mom! Isn’t that soooo cool?” Janice with a excited tone.

“What the hell? You’re crazy! I’m not a woman! I’m Stan, I’m a guy. I’m…I was a gold digger who married your dad. No! What the fuck is happening to me? I’m Stan…I’m Staci, I’m a horny gold digger who married Janice’s dad for his money. NO! I’m…I’m, like my step-daughter’s best friend. I totally love hanging out with her and being a cool mom. I love to go shopping with her and we go out clubbing together. We share men and like, have a totally rad time! I’m a complete tramp who sleeps around and doesn’t care who knows it.”

Janice and Staci let out a stream of giggles after that last statement. “Gee, Grant said you might have real issues with being turned into a woman but you hardly resisted at all. I was kinda hoping for you to resist so I could like play with your mind some. But it’s cool mom, let’s activate you and have some fun!” Janice said with a lick of her lips.

“Female Unit STACI1 is 100% operational and is prepared to execute primary function. Request permission from Grant to execute.” Staci recited in a monotone voice as she grinned at her hot step-daughter.

“Permission granted.” Grant voice echoed in their heads.

“Sweet! Come on Janice, let’s get changed into some hot clothes and go clubbing!”

Staci grabbed a laughing Janice and they rushed upstairs to put on some hot slut wear before heading out on the town.

Grant stood up and nodded his head as Amber and Natalie licked him clean. Joe was passed out in a heap by the wall. “That went better than I expected. Stan hardly put up any resistance at all.”

“Grant, I have scanned his memories that were downloaded. It appears that Stan was a closet homo-sexual who had married his wife to conceal this fact. His wife knew, and his children were all created by artificial insemination. It appears that the concept of being able to openly go after men was very appealing to his sub-conscious and he made no effort to resist.” BANG replied in Grant’s head.

“Huh. Never would have guessed that. Well, one down, one more to go. And there he goes right now. Inform Kelly that her older sister to be is almost home.”

A few minutes later, Carl parked his car in the driveway and headed in the front door. The lights were mostly off, which was a bit off putting as Kelly normally waited up for him. He opened the door and blinked at the stand by the door.

There was a lit scented candle and a small card. He picked up the card and read “Dear, I have a nice hot bath all ready for you upstairs. Come on up quietly and I’ll join you after you have soaked a bit. Love Kelly XOXOXO”

Carl grinned as he slid off his shoes and began to undo his tie. While this was out of the norm for Kelly, he wasn’t going to complain one bit. He moved upstairs and found the way lit with an occasional candle. He went all the way to the master bath and found it lit by several candles. The large tub was full of steaming water and covered in bubbles. With a very horny grin Carl shucked the last of his clothes and lowered himself into the tub.

“Ahhhhhhh, damn this is relaxing.” Carl said softly as he felt the warmth envelop his body. He swore he began to tingle all over and odd thought began to pop into his head. He had visions of a knockout blonde with big tits dancing on a stage and twirling around a pole while men cheered and tossed money on the stage. Carl felt himself getting aroused but oddly not because of the woman, or not like he was used to. He began to think how sexy it would be to be the center of attention, to be able to entrance men and have them give you money just to dance for them. To have long sexy hair and a shaved pussy. He began to rub his crotch as he sank lower into the tub. He didn’t notice as his body hair slowly disappeared and how his cock and balls seemed to be getting smaller. He began to think about other things like this hot blonde fucking for money or pleasure in the VIP lounge and at private parties. Of her doing drugs and having men snort coke off her tits. Then she started to think about this women making out with other women, licking their pussy and having them lick her pussy…

“Wait, what? Pussy…? I’m a guy, I don’t have, what the fuck?! My cock?” Stan jerked upright with a jolt as he realized that he was fingering himself. He gasped as he looked down and realized he was staring a huge pair of 36 EE tits with piercings. He grabbed them and gasped at his (her?) hands with a perfect manicure and long hot pink nails.

He began to shake as he put his hands down into the water and felt around. He had a pussy!!! It felt shaved and when his hands touched it he gasped as a jolt of pleasure lanced through him.

“Hey sis! How was work?” Carl’s head snapped at the young sexy voice coming from the doorway. A young, high school aged brunette stood there in daisy dukes and a tied off top that barely restrained her large tits (not as big as mine though an odd giggly voice in his head said). Her hair was tied to the sides of her hair in ponytails and she was chewing some gum.

“Sis? What is going on? What the? My voice…”

“Oh relax sis. Just getting you into parameters is all. You know the deal with this HOA.” The girl said as she slinked up and sat down on the tub edge.

Carl nodded and then shook his head. “What the? How do I know about that? What is going on Kel? Wait, Kel? You’re Kelly? My Kelly? My wife? What happened? How did you…No hold on, I’m not married. You’re my step sister, our dad died and mom skipped town. NO!!! I’m Carl, Kelly is my wife! What’s going on!?!?!”

The last bit came out as a mixed manly shout and a girly squeal. Kelly grinned and licked her lips. “Sis, you have had a long day stripping at The Sapphire Lounge. Drinking, dancing, doing drugs, fucking. I know you just want to take a nice long bath and then we can go over to Grant’s place and fuck. I know how a nice rough fuck by Grant always takes the edge off. You are sooooooo confused so let me help you.”

Carl was twitching and his/her eyes were starting to roll up but he tried to fight it. A bizarre mix of thought and memories flooded his head. His memories of being a man seemed to flit away and disappear while memories of her dropping out of school and starting to strip at 18 flooded in. He was a nymphomaniac, a coke head, a stripper, and a party girl and was bring up her younger slutty step sister to be just as sexy and slutty as she was. Hot bitches like her should be sluts and want to fuck all the time after all!

Kelly gently reached over and slowly pushed Carl’s head under the bubbles and deep into the tub which was filled with nannites. She waited for a few minutes and then heard in her head the words that CANDI1 was ready to activate.

“Permission Granted” came the reply from Grant and a command that they needed to head over to his place for some sex.

Kelly giggled and looked at the tub as the nannites flowed away. Laying back in the tub was Kelly’s older step sister Candy. Candy nibbled her index finger and stretched her long silky legs.

“Hey sis. How was the day?” Candy purred in a voice that dripped sex.

Kelly leaned down and kissed her step sister full on the lips. “Nice sis. I got fucked by Grant after giving him a blowjob with Janice on the tennis court. Janice says hi, she and her step mom are out clubbing tonight but want to stop by tomorrow to do some pole dancing with us. How about you?”

Candy stood up. Her 6 foot toned body was perfect with a nice all over light tan, hourglass figure, 36EE tits and an ass that was just the right amount of bubbly. Her waist long blonde hair was done up in a tower and her face was coated with slutty makeup.

“I danced for four hours, made about a grand. Guys are soooooo easy to manipulate. I got a salesman into the VIP lounge and got him to do some coke with me and then he fucked me on the couch. But I need another good fuck before I hit the sack.” Candy said with a giggle.

“Oh, and you can come for try outs next week. Some of the college cunt dancers are graduating so the club is ready for new talent.”

Kelly squeed at that and nodded a vigorous yes.

Candy smiled at her younger sister and pulled on a tight micro dress. Red covered in rhinestones, and a pair of clear plastic high heels. She put on large gold hoop earrings and some cheap gold bangles. She touched her hot pink lipstick up and blew a kiss at her sis who had changed into a pair of skin tight black wet look leggings, spiked heeled boots and a black bustier that was hard pressed to hold in her also large tits.

With both of them giggling they strutted out the door and down the street towards Grant’s place for some fun.

Grant was waiting for them. With the next group within parameters Grant was able to turn over monitoring to BANG and enjoy his new pad. The nannites had been at work on his old house. His backyard now had a large pool with high walls for privacy. A hot tub and a steam room and a cabana were all laid out in best poolside porn style. The inside had been heavily modified as well with large beds and couches, with thick rugs and mirror windows.

Grant had DiDi bent over the couch and Crystal holding a camera while he fucked her brains out. Crystal was encouraging DiDi and was laughing at how much money this clip would make. Natalie, Trish, and Tina were sprawled about the room, with Tina actually laying on halfway up the stairs with a smile plastered on her vacant face.

Candy and Kelly strutted in and began to strip. Grant looked over as DiDi let out one last screaming orgasm and flopped unconscious over the couch. Without skipping a beat Grant leaped over the couch and grabbed Crystal. He kissed her hard and spun her around. He drove her up against the wall next to the fireplace. He began to fuck her straight in the ass and after a few thrusts called out.

“(Grunt) BANG, turn on (grunt), the visual. Let this slut see herself.”

Grant spun Crystal around again and pinned her against the wall. His thrust lifted her off the floor and her eyes widened as the wall behind Grant shimmered and became large TV screen that showed her getting the fuck of her life. She laughed and cheered and returned the thrusts with added gusto.

“You two, fuck around with each other until I’m done with this cunt. Then I’ll fuck you and make sure your within parameters.” Grant growled out.

With a matching “Yes Grant.” Candy and her step sister Kelly began to strip.

MEANWHILE IN HOUSTON TEXAS

“What do you mean you are now unsure if the container was destroyed?” Dr. Elisabeth Rathburg said with a very cold and very level voice.

The man standing in front of her swallowed as he looked at a notepad. “Doctor, I knew this project was close to you and I understand there are some issues about this that had you concerned. I felt it was best to check again and make absolutely sure. I did some digging and the military gave me some information that potentially changes a lot of things. They used a category 4 container not a category 3 as was originally stated and requested. Someone apparently switched them when they read more about the contents. Bottom Line is that a Class 4 container might have survived impact.”

The doctor tapped her fingers on her chair arm for a few moments. “This isn’t good. This project was a failure and cost me a great deal of time and effort, never mind the fact it’s also my first major failure for NASA. This project could be VERY dangerous if it is released. I am taking personal charge of this. Nothing against you of course, but this is something that I intend to see finished and I consider this my full responsibility.”

The man nodded and handed her the rest of his notes. She read them as he left. “Hmmmm, okay the explosion happened here” she said as she traced a flight map from the military. “Pattern of debris is this circle. Nearly everything was over a mostly un inhabited farm area, except this HOA on the edge of this city. If the nannites were exposed and were unable to link to any sentient life form they would die in 24 hours. Hrmmmm, crops in this area are not in season yet so no one would be working this area. I’ll need to check this HOA for anything unusual.”

The doctor made some travel arrangements and packed some equipment.

“Blast it, I was so close to having this right. If I can verify that we haven’t had a spill then I can try this again.” Dr. Elisabeth Rathburg said as she headed towards the airport and a certain HOA…