The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Eroticon Virus

A teenage boy’s elaborate hoax triggers mass hysteria with erotic consequences in a Japanese city...and maybe it isn’t as much of a hoax as he thinks...

Author’s Note: This story is sexually explicit and is not suitable for minors. If you can’t accept the concepts in this story or are offended by them, or lack the mental maturity to be polite in your comments to me about this story…Well, stop reading immediately and go somewhere else. This is a work of fiction, and all characters are based on ones created in the author’s mind. This story is not to be posted or duplicated without the author’s expressed permission and this notice posted with it.

Eroticon Virus (Part 1)

“See you later”, Andy said to his friends as he stepped off the bus.

Hideki and Takayuki waved backed with cheerful mispronunciation, “She you”.

They still couldn’t get the “S” sound quite right.

Andy smiled, and then started walking home as the bus pulled away from the kerb. His temporary home for another six months anyway. Andy was in Japan, and he was living with a Japanese family as an exchange student. It still amazed him that he’d gotten the chance to live in Japan for a year. It was even better that the Momoyuki family had two sexy daughters, Atsuko and Ritsuko.

Andy had jerked-off on fantasies about the two girls, especially the younger one, Atsuko, almost every night for months.

It was only two blocks to walk to the small house, but it turned into an enjoyable walk home that day as up ahead of him most of the way, there was a small group cute high-school girls. They all wore the common fashion of short skirts and big white socks. Andy kept wishing that the wind would blow so he’d get a glimpse of their panties. He wished that sexy Atsuko would wear really short skirts too, but she never did. She always wore the required exact regulation length black pleated skirt; the hem went down to just below her knees. All of her cute friends who sometimes visited were equally as conservative.

I wish that there was some way to convince them to dress sexier, Andy thought.

He thought that a lot. Especially about Atsuko Momoyuki.

Atsuko

Atsuko wiped back her shoulder-length black hair, and stepped out of the shower. She was nude of course, if anyone had been able to see her, they would have noticed that she had only a little hair “down there”. Her pussy hairs were fine and soft. She had much less than most girls her age, as Atsuko had discovered in the communal showers at high-school. Her breasts were nicely pear shaped, perty tipped in the cool air, but Atsuko was disappointed in their size as she was only a small B-cup, and most of her friends were properly full B-cup or even C-cup.

She dried herself, and wrapped the fluffy white towel around herself before hurrying to her bedroom. Atsuko didn’t own any bathrobes, as her mother didn’t like to waste money on anything that might be considered frivolous expenses. Atsuko hurried because it was getting chilly already. It was November, late autumn in Chukyo City and it became cold quickly in the afternoons.

In her bedroom, the attractive teenage Japanese girl pulled on clean white cotton panties up her long legs, put on a pink brassiere, and began brushing her shoulder-length hair. In the mirror as she looked at herself, Atsuko realized that like everyone had often said, she really was very attractive. All her friends seemed to have boyfriends, yet for some reason Atsuko still didn’t have a boyfriend. She hadn’t even gone as far as dating any guys, because her parents were so strict & conservative.

She dressed again in a fresh clean white blouse and black pleated skirt, then put on a cream-coloured sweater. The sweater was oversized, as was the fashion at her school. Then Atsuko put on big white socks as well. She was dressed once again in school uniform. Atsuko had only come home to get changed because another girl had “accidentally” spilt orange-juice all over her skirt and blouse.

Then Atsuko went downstairs.

Mama was in the living room, watching the TV, catching-up on the latest news. She looked up as Atsuko came into the room.

“Good morning”, she said, “You’ve already missed your father.”

“Where’s he gone this time?", Atsuko asked her, yawning and stretching again, still not quite awake.

Mama raised her eyebrows.

“Well, while you were at school, your father had to leave this afternoon for a trip to Tokyo”, she replied in her kindly voice, “I don’t know if it’s related, but it’s all over the news that a North Korean ship was captured last night while it was on some kind of spying mission in Japanese waters. The Maritime Self-Defence Force captured it largely intact, but all the crew were dead. They’d killed themselves.”

Atsuko nodded. She didn’t know exactly what her Papa did, but she knew he was very senior in the military administration. It seemed that every time that something big got into the news, Papa had to go visit some far away place in a hurry.

Checking her cellphone for text-messages as she sat down on the sofa, Atsuko read her received messages and learned that her best friend, “Kumiko” had called. Atsuko sent a text-message back and for a few minutes, they had a short chat by text about their activities of the night before. Atsuko learned that their friend, “Rie”, was coming around to Kumiko’s later that day, and Kumiko was inviting her to visit as well. They could have dinner together. Atsuko agreed.

“Mama?", Atsuko said, “Do you mind if I go out?”

Mama barely glanced away from the TV as she mumbled a reply, “Yeah fine A-chan, when will you be back?”

“Oh I’m only going to a friend’s place”, Atsuko told her, “Kumiko invited me over. I’ll try to be home before six.”

“That’s okay...", she said without looking up this time, “I like Kumiko…She’s a nice girl.”

Atsuko ran back upstairs to her room to collect her favourite handbag, and grabbed a couple of small wrapped presents which she’d already prepared for Kumiko and Rie a few days before.

Rushing downstairs again, she called out, “I’m going out now...see you tonight...I’ll give you a call when I get there.”

At the front door, she put on her black shoes, opening the door and at the same time picking up an umbrella.

“Bye!", she called out, “I’ll be back before seven at the latest!”

She heard a muffled goodbye from the living room, and then Atsuko was out and closing the door. Atsuko often found herself repeating everything she said to her Mama, worried that her mother wasn’t paying much attention to what was going on. Mama was nearly always watching the TV.

As Atsuko walked to the front gate, she saw the foreign exchange student, Andrew, walking up the narrow street. She waved to him, but didn’t wait around to speak with him. It wasn’t that Atsuko didn’t like him, but he was a gaijin, and spoke English, and always seemed too shy as well. Atsuko was shy too, but although she liked Andi-chan, there was no way that she’d get too friendly with him. He might get the wrong idea. So she just smiled, then hurried away to her friend’s house. The cool air made her sneeze, and her throat tickled.

Atsuko hoped that it wasn’t the first signs of a cold.

Andy

He was happy to see Atsuko, but disappointed that she was obviously leaving the house to go elsewhere. Andy would’ve liked to see her a lot more, but the sexy sixteen-year-old Japanese girl was always going out somewhere. He sometimes wondered if she was deliberately avoiding him. He watched as the high-school girl ran across the street, sneezing a few times as she walked up the road before going out of sight around the next intersection.

It looked like Atsuko had a cold, Andy figured.

As usual, when he entered the house, he called out “Tadaima” (basically, “I’m back” in Japanese) to Mrs Momoyuki (Atsuko’s mother) then went upstairs to his room. The first thing he did then was turn on his computer, slump down on his chair and check the latest erotic stories on a couple of his favourite websites. These would give the teenager some fantasies for masturbation about the two sexy daughters of the Japanese family that he lived with, sometimes he even had fantasies about their sexy mother, and the cute girls that he saw at school every day. He had a few hentai videos too, downloaded with a P2P program, and sometimes Andy would watch those too and fantasize about Atsuko and her older sister Ritsuko.

After jerking off, wiping up the mess with a tissue afterwards, Andy then checked a few news sites. The big story on Japanese news was about the North Korean spy-ship that had been captured by the Japanese Maritime Self-Defence Force. According to some of the suppositions about it’s possible missions, he read that it could’ve been part of another kidnapping of Japanese (there’d been a lot of stuff about that in the Japanese media, Andy had noticed when he first arrived in Japan). Another rumour was that since there were no Japanese on-board, and the minisub that the vessel had come equipped with had lots of medical equipment inside, that possibly the ship’s mission was more nefarious; with hints of biowarfare viruses and maybe a North Korean terrorist plot as a “test” against Japan.

One news article mentioned that even just spreading a genetically engineered flu virus that didn’t kill, but made people so ill that they couldn’t work could cause a lot of harm to the Japanese economy.

Andy was curious about that idea, so he used Google and Turbo search engines to search the web for similar articles, mentioning “virus”, “genetically engineered”, “terrorism”, and “Japan”. On one of those searches he was surprised to see it linked to a story on an erotic mind-control story site. Andy read the story with interest...

About an hour later, the teenage boy went back to checking the Japanese news and came across an article about a hoax that some hacker had done with a copy of a Yahoo News site. This hacker’s fake news site claimed that China had invaded the Japanese island of Okinawa, but it was all just one big hoax. The guy had some balls, and apparently made his copy site look so real that many people actually believed it. He’d included links to a Japanese news site to back it up too.

Thinking about the North Korean spy-ship, the fake Yahoo News site, and the story about an erotic virus gave Andy a crazy idea. It was a really, unbelievably crazy idea...but what if it worked? What if he could seriously convince Atsuko that she didn’t just have a cold but had a virus that was going to make her horny all the time? Could he con her? It could be fun to try even if it only worked until she checked the news on TV and found out it was all just a joke.

The idea sounded like so much fun that Andy immediately scribbled down some ideas and then started working on creating a website, signing onto one of those free ones that were supported by advertising. He was smart, making sure to use proxy servers and fake email addresses through a long chain. He already had a wireless modem and a dynamic IP address. He wasn’t intending to con everyone, just Atsuko and maybe her friends, but he also wanted to make it as real looking as possible. He also didn’t want to get in trouble if something went wrong. Making the site was quick, mostly cut & paste with copying of legitimate news sites. After he finished, Andy translated the English pages into Japanese, then edited them with more cut & paste, hoping that with help of a translation program and his own growing fluency in Japanese that it was good enough to be convincing. He also made sure that the web-pages looked right on a cellphone’s small screen with an Internet connection. By six P.M, Andy was finished. He still had homework to do, but he spent another thirty minutes printing the Japanese web-pages, and sending emails from one of his anonymous email addresses to the cellphone email addresses of some of Atsuko’s friends and to Atsuko as well. All with links to the fake news site that he’d set up.

Finally Andy finished, grinned at what he’d created, and went downstairs to have dinner. Mrs Momoyuki had been calling him for the past five minutes already. Andy made sure to ‘accidentally’ drop a couple of the web-page print outs on the stairs for Atsuko to find later on.

Atsuko

All three girls were having a good time giggling, chatting about the silly antics of the day, and the rumours they’d heard at school when Kumiko’s cellphone sang it’s little tune. Kumiko checked the text-message and with a worried expression and before even checking the link that it referred to, she said, “Hey, look at this!”

Atsuko and Rie both leaned over to see what their friend was talking about, and all three girls formed a cluster about the displayed cellphone’s little LCD screen. It said in Japanese characters;

North Korean spy ship carried strange sex virus – this is real news – check this link.

“Click the link”, Rie said.

“It’s probably a joke”, Atsuko commented.

“Well, look anyway, it could be something funny”, said Rie.

Kumiko clicked the link, and a few seconds later came up the web-page for JT, one of Japan’s most respected newspapers. The article had pictures of the North Korean spy-ship, and didn’t say exactly what the virus did, only that it mainly affected teenage girls and young women. It was claimed that there were research papers on-board the spy-ship that explained that the virus symptoms started just like a mild flu, with sneezing, coughing, and a fever, but teenage girls and young women would suffer other erotic symptoms. It linked to other articles, but stated that details of the virus’ effects were unsuitable for anyone under the age of 18. This last bit made the girls much more curious.

Kumiko clicked one of the other links at Rie’s urging, and then she started reading out loud from the MDN news site page...

“....the virus has been called a genetically engineered nanotech memetic virus....it appears to be designed to cause not only economic problems but also social problems, as it’s main target was Japanese high-school girls...one of the symptoms that is mostly disturbing is that it causes the victim to feel extremely aroused in a purely sexual way...”

“Is this real?”, Atsuko asked, “It can’t be real, can it be?”

Rie said, “It looks real to me...it’s Mainichi Shimbun website!”

Kumiko continued reading, skipping the boring bits and reading out only the interesting ones.

“...The virus is supposed to make teenage girls incredibly horny, resulting in expected social problems in Japanese society....The Ministry of Health has decided to classify the real symptoms as secret, with officials expressing worry about the response of people if they discovered that the virus was more than just temporary, and that it has powerful mental effects...”, Kumiko read, then commented, “I think it’s real!”

“What kind of mental effects?”, Atsuko asked with intense worry, “And has it spread here yet? Have there been any cases?”

Kumiko nodded, then kept reading out loud, “It doesn’t say here, but there’s another link to a different site. Oh, and it says so far there haven’t been any cases of people being infected officially, but in the cities of Oba and Chukyo City, a few doctors have reported similar symptoms among teenage girls . They fear that a viral infection with mild flu-like symptoms that has been spreading at a few high-schools is actually the EV virus....they name our school!”

“What?”, Atsuko exclaimed.

Kumiko said, “They named our school as one of the high-schools where girls may have been infected already! It says here...according to documents and maps found on the North Korean spy-ship, Kita Girls High School in Chukyo City was the first place where the North Korean scientists had released the EV virus!”

“That’s our school!”, Rie and Atsuko exclaimed in shock, “What does it do? Is it dangerous? Are they going to close the school?”

Unsaid was the question, does this mean we get to have a day off?

Kumiko shook her head, then told her friends, “No, they decided to not close the school...I can’t believe this...they really should. It says...the Ministry of Health and the Ministry of Education have decided not to release to the public too many details about the virus at this time, and to avoid a panic will not be closing any schools at this time until it can be investigated further. According to an official spokesman, to avoid hysteria, high-school students will not be told about the virus’ effects, and the policy will be to inform doctors to treat it as a minor flu epidemic that will soon pass.”

Atsuko coughed then, as her throat tickled.

The others looked at her oddly, and she blushed.

“I’m sure that I don’t have it”, Atsuko said, feeling her face grow hot.

Rie and Kumiko looked at very strangely, not as if they quite believed her.

“Honest!”, Atsuko insisted, blushing hotter.

She felt a weird tingling ‘down-there’ at the same time, and that only made her blush even more brightly.

“Okay, we’ll...try...to believe you!”, Kumiko replied, sparking giggles from Rie.

Atsuko squirmed, still blushing uncontrollably, and noticing the heat elsewhere, between her thighs was hotter too. That worried her, but she tried to tell herself that it was nothing really. Blushing and nervous, she wiggled a bit where she sat, but her two friends noticed. Their expressions made it obvious that they suspected she really did have the virus.

“Um...”, Atsuko asked, feeling very hot and flushed, “What else does the virus do? You said there were other symptoms?”

Kumiko and Rie looked knowingly at each other, really hamming it up, and Rie giggled again.

“Okay, I’ll check”, Kumiko said, clicking on the link.

The page stated that the reader must be 18 years old or older to read the next web-page. To make things more difficult, it required a Japanese driver’s license number. Kumiko swore.

“Don’t worry”, Rie commented, “We can use my father’s....I remember the number.”

She told Kumiko the number, and soon they were onto the next web-page. It looked like an official Japanese government web-site, and had a big warning sign.

Kumiko started reading through the article and said, “It’s mostly boring medical details, but it says the first symptoms in stage-1 are similar to a mild cold....sneezing mostly and a mild fever. About an hour later, it goes into stage-2, and the female victim begins blushing a lot more often, begins to feel sexually aroused, and her vagina becomes wetter than normal...”

With this, Rie and Kumiko glanced meaningfully at Atsuko, and this made Atsuko blush again. She didn’t know why, but for some reason she was sure that her panties were getting wetter. Atsuko really did feel hotter between her thighs, and her nipples were starting to get hard and sensitive too. She tried to ignore the feelings as just being her imagination.

Kumiko read further, “...the Eroticon Virus begins to have it’s powerful psychological effects in stage-3, while the female victim becomes increasingly sexually aroused, and her vagina much wetter than usual. There are further studies being done about the full psychological effects as this part of the North Korean research documents have not yet been fully translated. What is known now is that teenage girls who have been infected become very shy, while at the same time flirting unconsciously, and they also become increasingly bi-sexual in their sexual interests...they begin to be attracted to females as well as males, They also have a strong compulsion to remove their underwear...especially panties...as soon as possible. They begin to wear shorter skirts, as short as possible, not because they want to do these things but because the...memetic....effects of the virus force them to. They also suddenly need to start shaving their pubic hair off, between their legs as well, but eventually their body hair stops growing....They find it increasingly impossible to keep their legs closed, and by the end of stage-3 will be flirting without wanting to nearly all the time, even in the words that they say, while at the same time becoming very embarrassed and more shy...”

Rie commented, “So, Atsuko, are you still wearing panties?”

“Of course I am!”, Atsuko exclaimed, but she suddenly had the strong compulsion to take them off. It was a really strong feeling, and she was getting wetter too. Atsuko blushed again. Without being aware of it, when she sat up to a kneeling position in an effort to avoid noticing her own wet panties, she had her knees parted wider.

Kumiko noticed very keenly how her friend was acting but decided to read a bit more of the official government web-page instead.

“The stage-4 effects of the virus are the most amazing...the female victim’s breasts begin growing larger, her waist more narrow, her legs longer...and her whole body starts to become sexier, as the virus affects changes in her hormonal system. All of her body hair from the neck down disappears, falling out, and never grows back again, but the head hair starts growing longer very fast too....”

“In stage-4, the typical teenage girls will find it impossible to wear panties or bras, or any other underwear. She will still want to, but powerful mental effects of the virus make it impossible for her put on any underwear, and any that she is wearing she must remove as soon as possible. The only skirts that she can wear must be the shortest and most revealing. She will also become sexually aroused to the point of it being intolerable, and her vagina stays wet enough that it will drip constantly. By this time, she will be fully bi-sexual in outlook, yet so embarrassed and shy that she will be unwilling to do anything about it on her own initiative. Every sensation will be sexual, magnified to the extreme...female victims may occasionally orgasm spontaneously just from a breeze.....”

“Wow!”, commented Rie.

Kumiko read more, “...female victims in stage-4 also become very attractive to other girls, even uninfected girls, inspiring impulsive sexual touching by the other girls who feel the desire to touch the infected girl in sexual ways...if they too become infected, they also have the powerful compulsion to sexually molest the most obviously Eroticon Virus affected girl in their presence, and by their own stage-2 gain the intense desire to make this girl orgasm repeatedly as many times as possible....”

Atsuko felt herself becoming feverishly hotter between her thighs and in her nipples as she heard this. Worse, the need to remove her panties, and her bra, was becoming unbearable. Her panties were soaked anyway. She had the growing certainty that the virus had infected her, and this worried her a lot. She didn’t want to admit it though.

Rie asked, “Atsuko, are you sure that you’re okay?”

Atsuko blushed, shaking her head wanting to deny her worries and how she was feeling. She was getting so hot ‘down-there’, she really was beginning to worry.....whether it was only her imagination or not, but the need to take off her panties, and how wet she was...were getting to her.

Rie asked Kumiko, “Does that article mean that we’ll start wanting to touch an infected girl? Can it really makes us want to do that?”

Kumiko nodded, answering with a little blush, “Yes....who...who-ever is the most infected girl, all the other girls will want to touch her...and if they’re infected too, and she’s the most infected, the other girls will want to keep doing sex things to her, make her...orgasm...a lot.”

Kumiko blushed too, and she looked at Atsuko up and down, then at Rie.

“It...doesn’t...um...doesn’t really say that...does it?”, Atsuko asked, not wanting to believe it. She hoped that Kumiko was joking. Atsuko was feeling hot, and sneezed again. She was perspiring and panting too.

Kumiko was looking worried too as she noticed how Atsuko was behaving.

“It says....”. Kumiko said, “The other girls can’t help it...especially if they’re infected too...”

She squirmed uncomfortably as well, and blushed. Rie giggled again, but she was also blushing as she glanced at Atsuko. Rie’s eyes momentarily stayed a little longer looking at Atsuko’s chest and at the place between Atsuko’s thighs that was hidden by the knee-length skirt.

Kumiko added, “It still gets worse, but only in hints....the article keeps saying that not all of the North Korean spy-ship documents have been translated yet. It also says that in stage-4 the female victim finds it is impossible for her to physically resist any sexual molesting...she can even be raped but won’t be able resist except by words, and her voice becomes softer and sexier...”

“By the end of stage-4, the teenage girl can still wear a super-short skirt, but only if it’s short enough that her pussy can actually be easily seen... Oh, how embarrassing!.... It says that in stage-5, the female victim’s breasts keep growing fast and she becomes wider-hipped and longer-legged...despite shrinking slightly in overall body height and size...changing into a more beautiful version of herself... very cute and sexier....also other infected victims...male and female...even the infected girl’s parents.....won’t let the most infected girl to wear any skirts or anything else that hides her genitals and bottom, and all other infected women will want to sexually molest her...and make sure that she has orgasms as much as possible....”

“Are they really sure about that?”, Rie asked.

“That’s what it says here...”, Kumiko said, “But it also says, that among the infected female victims, if they pick one girl as the target for most sex and orgasms among all those that they know....only she will reach the virus’ stage-6...and the others will stop their infection getting worse...stopping at an earlier stage, like stage-4...that’s not so bad....well it’s bad but not as bad...”

“Is there a cure?”, Atsuko asked.

She was clenching her small hands into fists as she clutched at her skirt’s fabric. The teenage girl was also trying very hard not to suddenly take off her panties, and couldn’t understand the compulsion. By now, Atsuko was nearly certain that she really was infected. She hoped that she didn’t reach stage-3, let alone stage-6.

“There is no cure”, Kumiko said, “For the stage-6 girl, for any infected girl who reaches stage-6, the infection’s changes on her are permanent. It says here that the government has teams of scientists already trying to find a cure, and they’ve asked the North Korean government about it as well....wow...it says here that in stage-6, the female victim...”

Just then Kumiko’s bedroom door opened, and her mother entered.

“Kumi-chan, it’s nearly seven”, the mother said, “I think that Rie and Atsuko should go home as it’s getting late and their parents will be worried.”

“Oh...yes, Mama”, Kumiko said and stood up.

The girls started heading towards the door, and as they did, Atsuko felt a hand caress her backside through the fabric of her skirt. It nearly made her jump in surprise. When she looked around at who did it, Rie blushed guiltily and looked away.

“Sorry...I don’t know why I did that”, Rie whispered.

Andy

After dinner, Andy went straight back upstairs to his bedroom. Then he checked his email on his PC. There was a message from one of his school friends. To Andy’s surprise, it was about the sex virus. Word got around fast. Warily, he opened the email.

‘Andrew-kun big story look at this link. Its about virus on North Korean ship that makes girls want sex. Maybe soon get girl want to fuck, sa?—Yusuke’

Andy clicked the link expecting to see the fake news-site that he’d set up. Instead, it was a radio-station’s new-site that he’d never heard of before. They cited excerpts from Andy’s fake ‘official government site’, but with some embellishments that Andy hadn’t thought of. A chill went up Andy’s spine, as he realised that somebody would come looking for who set up the fake sites. He quickly got back online and deleted the web-pages, modifying the original one to point to a real Health Ministry web-site, but to a page that didn’t exist. It would come up with an error message instead. He wasn’t willing just yet to delete the original page, but decided to put a link on it to the radio-station’s web-site. If anyone came looking for him, Andy figured he might try the ruse that he was only repeating what the radio-station’s web-site said. This way also, he could make sure that Atsuko had time to see the web-page about the virus. Just in case she hadn’t seen it yet.

Feeling a little safer, Andy began doing his homework assignments. About twenty minutes later, he heard the light steps of Atsuko going up the stairs. She paused for a moment and Andy heard the rustling of paper. There was a shocked gasp, then for a long moment nothing. The footsteps started again, as Atsuko went into the girls bedroom that she shared with her older sister, Ritsuko. Andy listened intently, wondering what her reaction would be, but eventually gave up and went back to doing his homework.

Atsuko

As she walked home in the dark, Atsuko became increasingly worried that she must’ve caught the virus. Thoughts of being groped and touched in sexy ways by her girl friends, and not being able to wear panties, were making her very antsy. Her panties were soaked, and she could barely concentrate as little triggers of lustful fire kept darting at her clit and nipples, burning hotter inside. She kept her fists tightly clenched, feeling as if she needed all her effort of willpower to stop herself from removing her panties right there and then in the middle of the street.

I’ve got the virus, Atsuko thought, I know that I have....oh....it’s too much!

Half-way home, her cellphone started playing a little happy tune, so she took it out of her handbag and read the text-message.

‘Read this – it’s important – from Mariko’

Atsuko clicked the link and saw it was a web-page on a radio-station’s news-site, Mostly it said the same things she’d already heard about the sex virus, but claimed it was the latest update. Reading the article as she stood in the cold night on an empty street, Atsuko’s pussy grew wetter and she blushed in shame in response.

The news article stated with authority that this bioweapon, the Eroticon Virus, turned teenage girls into beautiful nymphos who needed sex all the time. It said parents of known victims would be informed that it was necessary for the girls to go without skirts or pants, and maybe even without clothing at all in the extreme cases. Education Ministry officials had decided that skirt length regulations would be relaxed in their enforcement from tomorrow, with no minimal length rules enforced for any known female victims. Affected schools would be informed to abide by this rule, including commercial institutions. The full extent and symptoms of the virus were still secret, and the official Health Ministry web-page on the Eroticon Virus had been removed. It said ‘The government is trying to keep it secret from the public, but we have learned that Kita Girls High School was the main target of the viral attack.’

Atsuko read this last part and realised that she was doomed,

Oh no!, she thought, I do have the virus...and I’m already getting worse...

She had a sneezing fit and shivered in the cold, and began reaching her hands up her skirt, lifting the hem...

What am I doing?

Oh no, I’m about to take my panties off!

She tried to fight it, but the urge grew too strong. Atsuko lifted her skirt again, and feeling as if her hands were on remote control, she slowly pulled her white cotton knickers down her thighs. Her pussy hot and begging to be touched, as she slid her panties down past her knees, sliding them down over her calves to her ankles. She kicked them off her feet and stepped away. She wanted to pick them up too, but felt frozen.

The virus won’t let me wear panties, she thought, knowing it was true...believing it without doubt that she was showing all the symptoms. She had to take off her bra next, but Atsuko fought the compulsion as she walked the rest of the way home. She left her panties lying on the ground in the street. Delicious wetness started trickling down the upper-most part of her inner thighs and embarrassing her further.

Atsuko felt that her bra was too tight and it made her itch. Her skirt felt too long.

Just outside her family’s house, her cellphone rang it’s little tune again. She opened it to see a text-message from Kumiko...

‘Your mother called. Are you okay? She said that you hadn’t come home yet. Signed Kumiko’

Atsuko typed and sent back, ‘I’m okay. I think that I have the virus. I’m worried.’

Kumiko’s reply was quick.

‘Rie and me suspected it. How bad is it?’

Atsuko blushed, not sure what to answer, then decided to tell the truth. Kumiko was one of her best friends. It was so embarrassing though.

She typed, ‘I took my panties off in the street even while trying to stop myself . I couldn’t stop. I’m horny like mad. Very wet. It’s making me very embarrassed.’

This time Kumiko replied slowly. It was almost a minute before the text-message was sent in reply, and Atsuko had started to get her house-keys out to open the door. The message from Kumiko said;

‘I think that you should go to hospital, but then I think you should not. They don’t have cure anyway. Too embarrassing. I have to go. Chat later’

Atsuko finally opened the door and went into the house, saying “Tadaima!”

Her mother came out to the genkan to greet her, and looked very worried.

“Are you alright, A-chan?”, Mama asked.

Atsuko was blushing, but said, “Yes, I’m fine.”

Her mother looked her up and down as if unsure, then said, “Be careful coming home so late. Have you eaten dinner?”

“Yes Mama”, Atsuko answered, “At Kumiko’s house...I was thinking about taking a shower.”

“That’s a good idea, but there’s no hot bath tonight”, Mama said, “I called Kumiko’s mother, and they said you were feeling ill. Are you definitely alright?”

Atsuko blushed hot, and nodded. She didn’t want her mother to know what was wrong with her. If she had the virus, maybe she could hide it. It just was too embarrassing and shameful to admit to feeling horny, and not wearing any panties. Maybe her mother didn’t need to know.

Her mother coughed a little.

“You better have your shower then”, Mama told her, “and don’t forget to do your studies.”

Atsuko nodded agreement then went upstairs. On the stairs she spotted a couple of printed pages, one with a picture on it. They were in English, and looked like news articles. Andrew must have dropped them by accident on the stairs. Atsuko picked them up and read one of them in curiosity. She gasped out loud when she saw that they were more news articles about the Eroticon Virus. The symptoms described were the same, but these pages looked like they were from the BBC and CNN.

Reading the articles more intently now, she was acutely aware of the heat between her thighs, and her lack of panties. Atsuko also became more convinced that she was infected. If she had any slight doubts before about this, they were gone after seeing those two news articles. She wished that she could read them better, but her English wasn’t so good. Atsuko was better at English than most of her friends, because she’d had more practice talking to the foreign home-stay students that her family had often accepted, but Atsuko wasn’t confident in her ability.

She sneezed again, and felt slightly feverish. This for some reason triggered more heat in her young pussy as well. Atsuko went into her bedroom and stripped off her clothes. There was a visible wet stain on the back of her black skirt that made her worry that her mother might see it. She then took off her sweater and blouse, and Atsuko was actually relieved when she removed her bra. The need to take the bra off too had been so insistent it had been making her feel as if she going to go crazy.

Her cellphone’s ringing told her of another message, so Atsuko picked it up—but she read the text with trepidation.

It was from one of her classmates;

‘Kumiko said that you have EV? The virus? Is it true?—Mayumi’

Mayumi was another one of Atsuko’s clique of friends, and she didn’t want to lie to her.

Atsuko typed back, ‘I think so. I haven’t been to a hospital. Too embarrassed. I think that I have it bad.—Atsuko’

Mayumi’s reply was fast.

‘You need to be sure. How do you feel? Can you wear panties?—Mayumi’

Atsuko typed back, ‘I had to take them off. In the street. I couldn’t stop myself. Now, I am very wet. Hot. Otherwise feel fever like flu.’

Mayumi sent back, ‘Can you put on panties now? Try.’

Atsuko put the cellphone down on her bed and went to her wardrobe. She picked one of her cutest panties, pink ones with little flowers on them. Then she tried to put them on. For some reason she already knew it was impossible. Her feet refused to cooperate. She felt frozen. Stuck. Trying to put panties on was impossible. Atsuko grew wetter inside at the thought. She kept trying to put the panties on, but her hands refused to move. This convinced her even more that it was impossible. She tried to put a bra on then. That was impossible too. Atsuko was half panicking, but at the same time she was ashamed to realise that her pussy was growing wetter and hotter as it became clear that she wouldn’t be able put any panties on!

Finally the teenager gave up and went back to her cellphone and typed.

‘I can’t wear panties. I can’t wear bras. I tried and tried just then. Impossible to put them on now. I’m scared, but I’m horny. Too much. Getting worse.—Atsuko’

Mayumi replied by text, ‘Wow. I think you are in stage-4 already. I just checked a news website. Do you feel any need to shave there?—Mayumi’

Now that Mayumi had mentioned it, Atsuko did feel the need to shave herself ‘down-there’. That’s why she wanted to take a shower, she realised. The sudden need to shave her pussy until it was completely hairless and smooth hit so hard then that Atsuko groaned. It also made her even hornier. Her inner muscles spasmed inside, and she felt juices leak down her inner thighs.

Trying to concentrate on something else, Atsuko replied back by text, ‘Yes. Too much. Like I have to do it right now! The hot sex need is too much too. Help.—Atsuko’

Her cellphone rang again with Mayumi’s reply.

‘You better cut one of your skirts shorter tonight otherwise tomorrow you won’t able to wear any. They have to be super-short.—Mayumi’

Atsuko replied, ‘I can’t wear skirts like that. I won’t be wearing panties. It will be too embarrassing.—Atsuko’

Mayumi sent back too fast.

‘If you don’t cut them super-short tonight, you will have to do it in the morning anyway. Only one skirt cut short should be enough. Otherwise you won’t be able to put them on. My mother is calling, so I have to to go – Mayumi’

Atsuko sent back a quick, ‘Ciao’ and then remembered that she was still naked. She glanced down at the fine soft hairs of her pussy and the urge to shave herself smooth kept beating at her.

It’s the virus, she tried to tell herself, it’s not me....it wants me to shave my pussy...

She was getting unbearably horny too. Too hot inside. Too wet. Atsuko sneezed again and her throat tickled more, suddenly making her cough. She was scared about what the next day would bring.

I better go downstairs to the shower.

Atsuko found a simple white & pink T-shirt to wear, but felt a mental block about wearing pants. She chose one of her tracksuit pants to wear but her muscles just froze when she tried to wear them. She couldn’t make herself put them on. Atsuko lifted one foot, but stopped; her foot wouldn’t go in the hole. The virus, she realised, wouldn’t let her wear pants of any kind. It was so frustrating!

She didn’t know what to do. So Atsuko picked up her cellphone and sent a text-message to Kumiko.

‘Help. I need your advice. I can’t wear pants either. Mayumi thinks I’m already at stage-4 of the infection. What can I wear? Please help!—Atsuko’

While she was waiting for a reply, Atsuko worried, thinking over and over again about the problems she was going to have. Mayumi was right, she realised, I should cut one of my skirts short so that I can wear it...Otherwise I might not be able to wear any skirts at all.

She went to her wardrobe and looked inside, but knew it was in vain. She didn’t have any really short skirts. Atsuko’s parents had always been conservative, and so were her friends. She’d never bought sexy short skirts before. Just on the off chance, half expecting it might not work, Atsuko picked up the black school uniform skirt that she had be wearing already that afternoon. When she tried to put it on, it was like fighting her own muscles. It became harder and harder even as she seemed almost to be able to lift one foot to try and put the skirt on. Her efforts were interrupted by the cellphone ringing it’s happy tune.

Atsuko picked it up and read the text-message. It was just like the one that Kumiko had originally received, but from another one of their friends. Word about the virus was getting around fast. Atsuko quickly replied, ‘I know. Ask Mayumi, Kumiko, and Rie about it. They can tell you.—Atsuko’

The heat in her feminine centre was getting worse by the hour, maybe even by the minute. The thoughts kept going around in her head, worries about the next day. Would she be able to go to school? If she did, what would she be able to wear? Atsuko had no doubts whatsoever now that she’d been infected. Mayumi was probably right, and she was already at stage-4. Her pussy hair itched, and she knew that she had to shave it all off. She didn’t want to.

Suddenly her cellphone rang again, and this time the text-message was from Kumiko.

‘Mayumi said that you’re already at stage-4. Is that right? If it is, then the only skirts that you can wear must be super-short – Kumiko’

Atsuko sat down on the edge of her bed, her wet pussy rubbing against the sheets and setting off all sorts of nice feelings. She typed back...

‘How short do you mean by super-short?’

Kumiko took awhile to reply, but her message was brief.

‘I tried to find out on the Internet. Check this link. Shorter than what they’re wearing.’

Atsuko clicked on the link, and it went to a web-page of an English-language news-site. She thought it looked like someone’s blog, but it was well written and had lots of news links. Clicking on one the links took her to another copy of the radio-station’s web-page but with pictures of Japanese high-school girls from some hentai cartoon. Underneath, it said, “According to Japanese Health Ministry officials, teenage girls affected by stage-4 of the EV infection will be wearing skirts a lot shorter than these.”

Atsuko thought that it was overly-imaginative but she read the rest of the page, at least the parts that she could understand. Nowhere could she discover how short her skirts would have to be. What she could read only worried her. Very clearly on the page though were descriptions of each stage of the virus’ claimed effects. They emphasized that the only skirts the infected girls at stage-4 could wear would be short enough to be revealing, and Atsuko worried about what that meant. Stage-5 and 6 were worse.

Atsuko stood up and looked through her wardrobe for one of her oldest school skirts. One was looking thread-bare and ragged around the hem, as well as faded, so she chose it. Getting some scissors, she cut off a quarter of it’s length. Then she tried to put it on. To her disappointment that wasn’t enough. She still wasn’t able to wear it, so Atsuko cut the skirt shorter still. She did this again and again, several times trying to put it on and each time discovering it wasn’t short enough. As the skirt was shortened to the point of being scandalous, her pussy grew hotter and wetter, and Atsuko was wriggling uncomfortably. The heat inside was too great, and she felt very feverish. Almost delirious by the time the skirt’s length had been shortened to less than 30cm long. That to her annoyance and frustration wasn’t short enough for her to wear it. Her limbs refused to cooperate in putting the tiny skirt on, but by this time, cutting it shorter became a habit. The teenage girl cut the pleated black skirt shorter by several more centimetres, and tried again to put it on.

After that, the skirt was so short it looked as if it would barely hide anything at all, and if she bent over surely everything would be seen. Atsuko was beginning to feel humiliated, on the verge of tears, and hotter than ever inside. She paused, not sure whether to give up or keep going, but decided on the later. Cautiously as the skirt was now incredibly short, she cut off the hem all around another two centimetres higher. Then she had to do it again. Then again. On that last time, the skirt seeming to be not more than a ribbon, she was able to put it on.

The hem was so high that slightest breeze would’ve revealed her pussy to the world.

Maybe, Atsuko hoped, This is only for inside the house....not outside. Outside might be a longer length.

Before she lost her resolve, the teenage girl opened her bedroom door and rushed downstairs to the bathroom. She practically panicked when she heard Andi-chan’s door open upstairs. Once in the bathroom, Atsuko undressed with relief and turned on the shower. While she was showering, the urge to shave her legs and armpits turned into a powerful impulse to continue. Like before with her panties when she took them off unwillingly, Atsuko could only watch as if by remote control her hands moved of their own accord. They picked up her father’s razor and with some soap, lathered-up...then shaved away every strand of her soft fine pussy hairs. Not stopping until the skin was smooth as a baby’s bottom, with her groove exposed and looking like it did when she was only twelve years old.

The virus had won again, she realised, and Atsuko felt that it was inevitable.

Andy

Despite the possible setback that discovery of his hoax was seemingly closer now that news of the virus had spread, Andy wasn’t quite ready to give up on the idea. He thought that he’d have to add to the whole ruse and make it appear more real to Atsuko, trying to make it last as long as possible. At least another day or two. He was dying to see how she was reacting to the story. Did she think it was real? It seemed at least some other people were falling for the hoax story about the virus. That radio-station was going to look really silly when they discovered the whole thing was a joke, Andy figured.

“Okay, so what’s the next good step in my evil plot”, he said out loud to himself, and laughed in a ridiculous “Myu-ha-ha-ha-ha” of feigned evil laughter.

What if he could convince Mrs Momoyuki (Atsuko’s mother) and Atsuko’s older sister, Ritsuko?

But how? They never check the Internet, do they? Maybe Ritsuko did, but her mother never did. Also Ritsuko and her mother were likely to be less gullible, much more sceptical. Andy wasn’t even sure whether the fake virus story was convincing to the youngest daughter, Atsuko. He needed to make it look more real somehow.

Leaflets maybe? What about a letter drop?

Andy remembered that he had two whole boxes of plain white envelopes. They were the long formal kind. He did a search on the Internet for the Ministry of Education, and found their official symbol and letter design in a PDF file. With some careful cut & paste, he put that onto a single page to create his leaflet. Then Andy wrote what he thought might be a convincing letter starting with “To All Parents and Students” of Kita Girls High School”. He printed out one hundred pages, and put them in his school bag. Then Andy printed out a few more that were slightly re-written, and put them in convincing “official” envelopes.

When he finished, Andy grabbed the envelopes and his school-bag filled with printed leaflets, then went downstairs. He sneaked out of the house very quietly, opening and closing the front door like he was pretending to be a ninja. Over the next half-hour, Andy walked around to the houses of Atsuko’s friends, and the houses of anyone else who he knew for sure went to Kita Girls High School and dropped one of his fake “official” letters in each mail-box. He also dropped one into the house where he lived as well, but made sure he was gone by the time that Mrs Momoyuki noticed it.

Much later, he came back home, entering the house equally quietly and sneaked up the stairs to his bedroom.

Would Mrs Momoyuki take the letter seriously? Maybe not, but then again would she have any reason to doubt it since such a hoax was pretty unlikely wasn’t it?