The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Author’s Note: This story is sexually explicit and is not suitable for minors. If you can’t accept the concepts in this story or are offended by them, or lack the mental maturity to be polite in your comments to me about this story…Well, stop reading immediately and go somewhere else. This is a work of fiction, and all characters are based on ones created in the author’s mind. This story is not to be posted or duplicated without the author’s expressed permission and this notice posted with it.

Story by; Lovelynice

Eroticon Virus (Part 3)

The principal of Kita Girls High School was a woman; an appointment that the parents of the students had insisted upon. Mrs Terada was not only the principal of Kita Girls High School, she was also the aunt of a teenage girl who attended the school, Yukiko Moriyama. Mrs Moriyama, mother of Yukiko, was Mrs Terada’s younger sister. Pretty sixteen-year-old Yukiko just happened to be in the same class as Atsuko Momoyuki.

On the night that Andrew went around doing his delivery of the fake letters from the Ministry of Education, Mrs Terada was visiting the Moriyama family’s house for dinner. She often visited when she had the chance because since her own husband had died, and her children had long before already moved out of the family home, her house felt very empty and lonely. Besides, her sister was a better cook, and they always had nice wine to drink.

That night, Yukiko had hid in her bedroom most of the time, and even when she did come downstairs was acting very shy and blushed a lot for no apparent reason that Mrs Terada could see. Yukiko’s mother (Mrs Moriyama) said that Yukiko had been sneezing a lot since she arrived a home and had a mild fever. She suspected that Yukiko had caught a cold. Well, Mrs Terada watched the news on TV about the North Korean spy-ship and didn’t pay it much heed. Mr Moriyama decided that he wanted to watch an American movie that was on that night, and so Mrs Terada was distracted sometimes by the movie as well.

It was one of those blockbuster disaster movies, and quite a scary one. The story had something to do with a terrorist group spreading a genetically engineered super-plague. Lots of people were watching that movie that night in Japan. Mrs Terada, Mrs Moriyama, and Mr Moriyama were getting quite relaxed watching the movie and drinking their wine. They were getting a little drunk, but not too much. Not enough to be embarrass themselves by falling over. Just enough to be cheerful.

It was during the middle part of the movie, when things were getting very scary, that Mrs Moriyama collected the letter from the Ministry of Education from their mail-box. She opened and read the letter, then pale and worried, she gave it to her older sister, Mrs Terada.

Mrs Terada, slightly drunk on the wine, read the letter and had a hard time believing it at first...but the letterhead was legitimate, and the official stamp was one that she recognized vaguely. She pronounced it real, and then re-read it again. The second time she read it out loud—unfortunately just as teenage Yukiko was walking into the kitchen. The teenage girl suddenly burst into tears and with great bawling sobs told everyone that she’d been infected with the virus and she couldn’t wear any panties. Slightly drunk Mrs Moriyama even lifted her daughter’s skirt to see that it was true. Yukiko had no panties on.

Soon the story came pouring out, and Mrs Terada learned all about the bizarre erotic effects of the virus, and she called the mothers of other students in Yukiko’s class. It didn’t take her long to learn that general opinion was that Atsuko Momoyuki was the most severe in her symptoms (“That poor girl !”, she exclaimed). She also convinced Mr Moriyama to go to Atsuko’s house to get a copy of the printed web-pages that Mrs Momoyuki had collected.

Tired, slightly more drunk, and having read pages and pages about the symptoms and only known treatment for the Eroticon Virus, Mrs Terada called her secretary and the vice-principal for a late night meeting at the Moriyama’s house (which had become the place where everyone was directing their inquiries). She dictated a letter to be sent to all the teachers of the school, informing them clearly of their responsibilities in the current crisis and that as much as possible normal lessons would be maintained. There were also many late night phone calls, so that by 2am, every female member of the school administration was informed of what had happened and what the policy in dealing with it would be.

Oddly, usually within an hour of being told about the virus, many of the female teachers were calling back to admit that they also had some symptoms of it. Before going home, Mrs Terada told her sister that as far as she could estimate, every female member of the staff was infected by the virus, and probably every student as well.

Nicholas McCafferty

Nick McCafferty had been living in Japan for only a month, and counted himself to be fortunate that he could get visa-sponsorship with the Nippon Kokusai Gakko corporation. NKG was only a small corporation less than three years old, but had rapidly gained a good reputation for the teachers that it sub-contracted to schools. Through NKG. Nick was given his first teaching job in Japan, and luck seemed to have smiled on him because he was sent to an all-girls high school. Although the school wanted a female teacher, NKG’s managing-director had convinced them that Nick was a good choice; he was fluent in Japanese, came from a well-respected business family, and had an impeccable academic record. Besides, the previous two foreign female teachers had both turned out to be very radical feminists with lesbian tendencies.

Nick was sitting at home watching a hentai movie filled with lust-crazed tentacle demons and horny, but previously virginal, high-school girls when his cellphone rang.

“Moshi-moshi, this is Nick”, he answered.

The voice on the other end was the top boss of NKG, Mr Nagai.

“Nagai desu”, the older man told him, “Apologies for calling you at this late hour, Niku-san....but it’s an emergency.”

“Oh...What is the problem and how can I help?”, Nick asked.

He was kind of surprised that the big boss was calling him directly so it must’ve been very important.

“The principal of Kita Girls High School called tonight”, Mr Nagai explained, “Asking that we find a female teacher to replace you immediately...but we don’t have anyone else who can fill that position on short notice. We really need you to go to work there tomorrow as usual and convince them that you’re sick.”

Sick? But still go to work? The two things seemed completely contradictory in Nick’s previous experience.

“Could you explain that last part again?”, Nick asked, trying not to sound stupid to the big boss, “You want me to go to work as usual....but you also want me to pretend to be sick? Like with a cold?”

Mr Nagai coughed on the phone before continuing, “Yes...a little bit like a cold...but act as if you’re getting over it. Tell them that you were feeling feverish today, and act very embarrassed about it. This is very important.”

Nick was becoming very confused by this requirement but understood that in Japan, the boss is always the boss. Saying “No” would not be advisable for his future employment with NKG. Still he was now very curious about what was going on and why he had to pretend to be sick. He coughed a few times then got back on the telephone.

“Are you ill?”, Mr Nagai asked him.

“No....just a minor cold that I’ve had since yesterday”, Nick told him, “Sore throat, but not too bad.”

“Oh....well that could be a problem”, Mr Nagai said, “Maybe you should see a doctor.”

This comment made Nick feel even more confused. If he understood, the boss wanted him to ‘pretend’ to be sick, but being ‘sick’ for real...

“Why do you want me to pretend to be sick?”, Nick asked, hoping he wasn’t crossing some line of unwritten rules.

“Do you have an email address? Oh, of course you do”, Mr Nagai said, “We’ve contacted you by email before....We’ll send you the details by email. Just make sure that you go to work tomorrow. Even if you are sick. But....and this is VERY IMPORTANT, Niku-san”, and Mr Nagai paused dramatically, “You must act as if everything at Kita Girls High School is completely normal. Do you understand?”

Nick agreed, “Yes, I understand....I have to act as if everything is normal. Hmm...just out of curiosity, did the school principal say why she wanted to replace me? Did I do anything wrong?”

“No, it’s only because you are a man”, Mr Nagai told him, “...and there was a North Korean virus attack on the school yesterday. But don’t worry about it, just act as if everything is COMPLETELY NORMAL....no matter what you see, understand?”

“Yes, I understand...I have to act as if...”, Nick mumbled in reply before stopping as what the big boss had just said sunk in.

North Korean virus attack?!

But he still expects me to act as if everything is normal?

What the hell?

“Very good, Niku-san”, Mr Nagai said, “Try your best, and remember act as if you’re sick, but that everything you see is completely normal. Good luck.”

Nick wanted to ask more about the North Korean virus attack, but Mr Nagai had hung up.

He was confused and starting to realise that he was a little sick, probably with a cold...or hang on...North Korean virus attack?

Nick turned off the hentai porn that he was watching and checked all the TV channels, but the only news that he could find about North Koreans was the report about the spy-ship. Frustrated by the lack of information, he turned on the radio instead and started switching stations. Forty minutes later Nick found a station that sounded relevant.

‘...the middle stage of the virus infection’s symptoms.....(static)....and adult males will frequently have near-constant erections, in extremes showing symptoms of priapism...’

The reception was terrible, often dropping out in the middle, but Nick adjusted the dial back and forth until it was clearer.

‘It’s advisable in the middle stage that adult male victims of the virus showing symptoms of this stage be isolated from the presence of young women, especially teenage girls who have been infected, otherwise their symptoms may worsen...(static)...in the late stage...(static).... they still show milder physical symptoms of increased arousal and near-constant erections, they will not notice any differences in the behaviour or clothing of infected female victims. Infected men at this stage will feel compelled to act as if the bizarre changes in female victims are completely normal...(static)...by this stage, the virus is no longer dangerous or contagious...(static)....Infected adult males, particularly older men, actually gain some physical benefits at this stage; increased stamina, some growth in the size of their genitals, increases in fertility, improvements in...’

Nick listened to it all with rapt attention wondering at first what the hell they were talking about then beginning to understand that it was doctor talking about the North Korean virus attack. It had to be that, but it sounded truly bizarre. The last part didn’t sound so bad though; getting infected might even be a good idea! A larger cock, and better health as well. The interviewer and the doctor’s voices were thoroughly earnest in tone, as if nothing was strange about what they were discussing, but the next part of what the doctor said simply floored him...

‘....Psychologically, it is normal for men at this last stage to fervently believe that female victims of the virus are completely normal in their behaviour, that there have been no changes in the world around them, and that teenage girls have always acted like horny sluts and worn tiny super-short skirts or kimono with no panties...’

‘EV infection almost appears to be a good thing’, commented the interviewer.

‘..hahahaha...sa...as long as it doesn’t kill you in the early stages...based on a report from the Ministry of Health....(static)...thank you for your time....we will report again on the North Korean virus attack at....(static)...advising people not to panic and to avoid hysteria....schools will remain open...(static).....’

Then the station changed to a new show and started playing classical music.

Nick switched off and brushed back his hair with his right hand as he began to comprehend the implications. It was hard to believe, but the young man wanted it to be true. Some kind of virus that made people horny. Were they talking about a real event or was it about a hentai video? Could it be real? He went to bed that night thinking a lot about that, and had one helluva a hard-on most of the night. He never did get around to checking his email.

The next morning, Nick went to work bright and early, planning to arrive thirty minutes before classes started so he would have plenty of time to prepare his English lessons for the day. On the train he kept coughing, and had a high fever, but the way everyone else was acting, as if trying very hard to avoid him, made Nick frequently blush with embarrassment. So he tried to cough as little as possible although his throat tickled like mad. At least on the train, nobody stood close to him. Even with the carriage packed with rush-hour passengers going to work, Nick had a little space around him.

Usually there would be a few high-school girls in the train carriage as well, but he noticed that strangely this morning there wasn’t a single high-school girl anywhere in sight. There weren’t as many young women on the train either. After he noticed this, Nick began searching by eye every station platform that the train stopped at, and he saw very few high-school girls and young women. Much less than usual.

Peculiar, he thought, Oh...well...the last two stops before Kitamura Station will have all those girls going to Kita Girls High School...

He looked forward to those two stops every morning on his way to work because by then the train had usually emptied of most other passengers, then suddenly hundreds of cute and sexy teenage Japanese girls would fill the carriage. Many of them liked to chat with him too, as Nick taught them in their English conversation classes.

But that morning, the train grew emptier, and only a very, very few girls got on. He saw less than a dozen teenage girls wearing the black crenelated skirt and white blouse of the uniform of Kita Girls High School.

When Nick suffered a fit of coughing, the high school girls stared at him like he might’ve had the black plague and they were expecting him to drop dead any moment.

At the second last station, to Nick’s relief two girls that he knew from his classes and got along well with, entered the carriage. They were both the rebel-type with the “ganguro-look”; bleached hair and very short skirts. This morning their skirts appeared to be EXTRA-SHORT. Highly unusual for the two rebels, they were blushing, acting very shy, and even seemed to be embarrassed about how short their skirts were. Neither one wore their typical big white socks either.

Nick had an instant hard-on just looking at them.

“Good morning”, Nick said to them, trying to remember the girls’ names.

The taller girl blushed brightly, and looked down then up again at him.

“Um...mmm...good morning, Niku-sensei”, she greeted him in a small voice dripping with sexy sweetness.

Nick felt all the blood rushing from his head to his dick in response.

“So...Tatsuko...Risa...”, Nick commented inanely, “Ah...no big socks today...”

He glanced at their bare legs from their calves upto their shapely smooth thighs which were entirely exposed....all the way up to the high hem of their incredibly short little skirts. Nick’s heart-beat was racing as he noticed that the tiny skirts were just – barely—covering the girl’s crotches. Was that a wet trickle on Tatsuko’s inner thighs?

Nick stared for a lot longer than he’d intended and then remembered Mr Nagai’s order to him the night before...

Act like everything is completely normal, Nick reminded himself, like they’ve always dressed this way.

God, but it was hard though!

Looking back up at their faces, he saw both girls were blushing pink with extreme embarrassment. Their own eyes were downcast, avoiding his. Noticing all the vacant seats, Nick sat down and looked back up at the two girls, but they hurriedly had moved away towards the other end of the carriage. Disappointed that they weren’t so friendly as usual, Nick closed his eyes and waited for the train to arrive at Kitamura Station.

At last the train came to the final stop, and Nick walked out of the carriage wondering why the station platform was so empty. The dozen or so girls who also got off the train all made a mad dash for the stairs, running and yelling. Nick thought he’d be too late for a decent upskirt peek, but he spotted Tatsuko and Risa in their super-short skirts walk off the train much more nervously and slowly than the others. They went up the wide concrete stairs with their school-bags held firmly behind them to cover their bottoms, so Nick didn’t get to see anything, but their beautiful long legs were exciting enough. Right at the very top of the stairs though, Tatsuko shifted her school-bag to put it once more onto her shoulder, and Nick caught sight of her bare naked ass-cheeks under her tiny black skirt and a glimpse of her pink cunt-lips between her thighs.

He tripped on the stairs because he was too busy looking up.

“Geez...I wish saw more of that everyday”, Nick said to himself as he stood up after tripping on the concrete stairs.

He remembered the sight of Tatsuko’s naked bottom under her skirt and the glimpse of pussy-lips with a sigh.

Damn, wish I’d brought a camera!

Nick strode up the stairs and through the station’s ticket-gates without seeing any more sexy short-skirted high-school girls, much to his disappointment. Normally the station was filled with them at this time of morning. There were noticeably far fewer people about than usual. Since he reckoned that he had plenty of time, Nick went to the station’s kiosk to buy a snack and a bottle of softdrink; the lady who ran the small shop greeted him warmly, but with some surprise in her expression.

“Good morning sensei”, she said, “Very quiet here today.”

Nick nodded as he paid, and commented, “Yes, very quiet, neh...where is everyone this morning?”

The old lady’s eye widened.

“Did you see the news on TV this morning?”, she asked.

“No, I had no time”, Nick answered.

“I didn’t see either...”, the old lady told him, “But everyone is talking about the new virus going around....it’s terrible, yo!....Didn’t anyone tell you?”

“Oh...that virus!”, Nick replied, suddenly reminded of what his boss, Mr Nagai had told him the night before.

He’d gone to bed very late and woken too early, plus he was feeling a little sick this morning. He’d temporarily forgotten all about the news about the North Korean virus attack. Mr Nagai had told him to pretend to be sick but also act as if everything he saw was completely normal. Nick particularly remembered that last part as the big boss kept mentioning it in his instructions about how Nick was to act at work this morning.

“I better go to work”, Nick told the old lady, and thanked her before heading off.

The old lady thanked him as well, and told him to take care.

During the walk from the train station to the school, Nick would normally not pay that much attention to his surroundings as he was usually too engrossed in his own thoughts about the day ahead. Normally he’d be thinking about lesson plans, what he planned to teach that day, and the more problematic students that he expected to be dealing with. Sometimes he would look up and notice a cute Japanese girl in a mini-skirt, but at this time of year, most young women wore jeans or slacks to keep warm and miniskirts were rare.

Today was unlike any other day that Nick had experienced before, and it was only just getting started! As Nick walked down the street, he spotted at least a dozen very cute and sexy young women in extremely super-short skirts...and it appeared that none of these pretty women was wearing a bra! If he’d been walking through a red-light district, Nick would’ve assumed that these women were hookers from the way they were dressed, but not in the fashionable, trendy, and upmarket suburb of Kitamura. The women had none of the blasé confidence of hookers displaying their goods either, but were behaving in a very embarrassed manner. Just like the two ‘ganguro’ high-school girls, Tatsuko and Risa, had been behaving when Nick met them on the train...

The young man almost dared not to hope what he suspected; that none of those young women, or at least some of them – were going panty-free!

His dick began stirring to life at the idea, while he kept looking around wishing for a breeze and a glimpse of naked asses and pussies...and seeing so much exposed bare smooth skin on lovely thighs was making his dick harder by second. The young male teacher had to adjust his sweater to cover the growing tent in his pants, as he wondered at his luck that day. Nick saw very few women wearing slacks or jeans, most of the women were wearing skirts except the older ones. But he kept spotting younger women here and there, not many, just a few, who wore such short-short skirts that they seemed more dressed for a nightclub than a walk down the street....and everytime, those skirts were REALLY short.

At the first intersection that Nick came to, there’d been a collision between a white delivery van and a grey Mitsubishi sedan; ambulances were already at the scene and a policeman was redirecting traffic. It appeared to be a typical traffic accident, but as Nick crossed the road he overheard one of the paramedics say “...driver had one of those heart-attacks...”. Both paramedics wore masks and gloves, as did the policeman.

When Nick coughed again because his throat was tickling, all three of the men looked at him and stared with slightly fearful expressions. He tried to ignore them and avoided looking back as he passed but couldn’t help feeling disturbed by their behaviour. People on the train had avoided him when they noticed he was a little sick too, Nick remembered.

He worried about it and thought...’What if it’s not just a cold?’

But then he pushed the worry aside.

He continued walking up the street, past a coffee shop that was closed for the first time that he’d ever seen. There were a few shops that were closed, but when he came to the pharmacist, the place was busy; packed with young and middle-aged women in the feminine hygiene aisle, cosmetics section, and crowding the medicine counter. Every woman in the shop was wearing a skirt, usually the older women wore longer skirts, but there were a few women in their thirties and forties wearing miniskirts that they didn’t appear to be accustomed to wearing – as Nick realised from their nervous behaviour – as they fidgeted and pulled down at the hems of their miniskirts. He saw that the two young women in their early twenties that were in the shop wore tiny super-short skirts with very ragged hems that appeared as if they’d been cut short with scissors in a hurry. Nick walked slower as he noticed the same embarrassed manner and flushed faces on all of the women, but especially the two women in their early twenties.

It made him wonder, and Nick’s cock began to stir to erection in his pants just looking at those two young women. It was certainly turning into a good day, Nick thought. The sound of an ambulance siren screaming by distracted him, but the ambulance wasn’t from the previous traffic accident at the intersection. During the rest of the walk to the school, Nick heard many ambulances go by in both directions along the main road. In the distance, he sometimes heard other sirens as well.

He kept walking while looking up and down the street, and finally it occurred to him that during his entire walk from the station, he hadn’t seen a single high-school girl even though he was now only a block away from Kita Girls High School.

Was the school open today, or had they decided to close for the day?

How serious was that virus scare anyway?

The young man glanced about nervously up and down the tree-lined street with it’s trendy shops on each side, but he didn’t see any sign of men in white bio-chem contamination suits. Generally, everything seemed sort of normal, but people were acting a little weird. Was the whole story about the North Korean virus attack just a rumour?

Confused by the slightly surreal oddities of the morning, he kept walking up the street until finally he came in sight of the gates of Kita Girls High School. Nick’s dick began to stir a little more to hardness again as he thought about the many cute and sexy teenage girls who attended the high school, as well as the fact that he was the only male staff member. The school was filled with women teachers, and every other member of the school administration was female. When he’d first started at the school, they’d been kind of cool, seemingly polite, but not particularly friendly. He’d been the first male teacher at the girls-only high school since the old head of Maths Department had retired six months before Nick had started working there.

He took a deep breath, stood a little straighter, and walked in through the open gates into the school grounds. The time on the clock was just a few minutes to eight, so he was quite early. The usual background noise of the school was much less than the usual morning, but Nick still hoped to see some students around. The young man glanced about as he strode towards the main building, and spotted a small group of the female students to his left, sitting down on the circle bench that surrounded the big old cherry-blossom tree. The girls were half obscured and facing away from the entrance, so Nick only saw them from the back. There was more noise of students in that direction too, because it was near the playground and Morning-Meeting area.

Funny that there aren’t any students hanging near the main gates this morning, Nick thought.

He reached the genkan entrance-way to the main building and stopped when he saw the sign taped to the wall next to the glass doors.

In big handwritten Japanese kanji and hiragana, it basically translated as;

IMPORTANT NOTICE TO ALL STUDENTS

Please take one of these leaflets, read it carefully

and take home for your parents to read

On a small wooden table in front of the sign was a cardboard box filled with leaflets.

Curious, Nick picked up a leaflet but stuck it in his pants pocket, planning to read it later on. Maybe when he had the time. Behind him he heard the tapping foot-steps of a large group of approaching students, with a few giggles and chatter, but suddenly the voices went quiet. Nick turned to see why, and saw a dozen 18-year-old girls trying to sneak past him with their eyes avoiding his, and their faces flushed with embarrassment as they held down the hems of their incredibly short skirts.

The sight of so much bare skin, since the girls legs were completely bare, and the very high-heel shoes that all the girls wore, gave Nick an instant hard-on. His cock swelled in his trousers so fast that the young male teacher worried that he might cream his pants. Since the group of teenage girls seemed to be trying to avoid being noticed by him, and were so obviously embarrassed by the briefness of their little skirts, Nick decided to greet them and embarrass them further.

“Good morning!”, he said loud enough it was almost a yell.

The female students nearly jumped in surprise, but quickly turned to face him. Each girl was using both of her hands to hold down the hem of the tiny skirt that she wore...and their skirts were only scarcely long enough to cover their panties – if they were wearing any. Their manner only attracted more attention to what they were trying to hide. Plus they were all blushing hotly, and had the most strangely sexy expressions; licking and pursing their lips in apparent frustration at something. The girls looked fantastically sexy doing that too. Nick’s cock swelled further, becoming a full erection that blatantly was tenting the front of his trousers. He hurriedly pulled down the edge of his sweater to cover the bulge and blushed as well.

“Uh...good morning, Niku-sensei”, several of the girls replied with sexy and sweet voices.

Nick nodded, feeling his balls tighten. ‘Act normal...everything is completely normal’ he told himself under his breath, remembering Mr Nagai’s orders to him.

“Hmmm...good....”, he mumbled, “Take care...see you later.”

The dozen or so teenage girls bowed to him, and then hurried into the building. Nick watched them for a moment, as the girls tapped into the genkan on their high-heels while still holding down the hems of their fantastically short little skirts. Then he decided to follow them in as well, despite how embarrassed they were behaving. After all, he reminded himself, he had to act like everything was completely normal. He felt faint though as so much blood was racing to his now raging hard-on.

The genkan entrance-way of the main building was a wide spacious area divided by into two halves; the same concrete ground as outside the building where arriving students and teachers still wore their regular shoes, and the raised wooden floor that showed where the inner part of the building started and normal outside shoes weren’t allowed to be worn. Japanese schools followed the same rules as Japanese homes and temples; regular shoes were never worn inside the buildings. At Kita Girls High School , the genkan area of the main building had tall wooden shelves covering most of the back wall, where the arriving students and teachers would store their shoes and usually exchange them for slippers that they wore inside the building. Many of the teachers had their own slippers, but the students wore cheap plastic ones with the school insignia on them.

Nick followed the group of girls into the genkan entrance-way, trying to tell himself...act normal, act normal. Pretend that everything is completely normal.

The teenage girls were so busy trying to hold down the front hems of their tiny skirts that they never even realised that their actions pulled up the skirts at the back. The skirts were so short anyway, that being only scarcely crotch-length at the front (just barely covering their pussies), meant that they didn’t quite fully cover their rounded bottoms anyway. The lowest part of their ass-cheeks peeked out under the back hem of every skirt, enough so that Nick got an eyeful of seeing naked skin and glimpses of bare ass-cheeks, and could see that none of the girls were wearing panties. None of them.

He felt faint. His dick hardened painfully.

Teenage girls began taking off their high-heeled shoes as they stepped onto the raised wooden part of the floor, and were bending down to pick up their shoes. Tiny skirts rose up on the backsides of a dozen teenage girls as they bent over to pick up their shoes, and Nick could see bare...naked...girls ass-cheeks...and glimpses of a dozen pussies. Nick’s dick was no so hard and his balls felt so tight that he nearly came in his pants at the sight.

The blushing and extremely embarrassed girls hurried to put on their indoor slippers, their faces turning red with shame because they were getting more turned-on and hornier as they involuntarily flashed their pussies and bottoms at the handsome male teacher. Nick was blushing too, because he now had such a rigid erection that the front of his trousers looked as if he’d shoved a salami down them. He completely forgot about trying to hide it by pulling his sweater down again.

As the teenage girls started hurrying away towards the hallway, Mrs Terada, the school principal, came striding down the hallway. Her loud “Good Morning!” demanded respect for her authority from the arriving group of girls. As was the strict rule of Japanese high-schools, the female students had to stop and greet her back with a formal “Good morning, Terada-sensei!”.

The dozen or so girls all bowed at once, as a group, towards the elderly woman. It was force of habit, taught and instilled into every Japanese student since kindergarten. Mrs Terada was a very important person at the school, so the girls had to bow very properly to show respect, and they did so with their hands at their sides as they were supposed to. With their super-short skirts, this resulted in all the girls flashing their naked asses and pussies at Nick because he was still standing behind them in the genkan. He hadn’t even taken off his shoes yet...

Act normal, Nick kept trying to tell himself, act normal...there is absolutely nothing unusual happening today....this is all completely normal...

He started coughing again, and covered his mouth and looked away as he did so. It was partly a ruse so that Mrs Terada might not notice that Nick had been staring at the girls when they bowed. His face burned hot, and he knew that it wasn’t all just because of the slight fever that he thought that he might have. By the time Nick stopped coughing and looked up again, the group of teenage girls was gone and Mrs Terada was walking towards him. The grey-haired female principal’s expression wasn’t easy to read. She seemed to be frowning, not very happy that Nick was there, but at the same time she looked worried about him as well.

Nick rubbed his face with one hand and greeted her with a short bow.

“Good morning, Mrs Terada”, he said, trying very hard to maintain a poker face.

She frowned more, but then said, “Good morning, Niku-sensei....It’s good that you could come in today. Mr Nagai called me last night and said that you sick yesterday and he wasn’t sure that you could come to work today.”

Nick coughed once, and nodded.

“Um...Yes...”, he replied, trying to remember how to act, “Yes, I was sick yesterday....Especially last night. But I’m better today...much better.”

The elderly woman frowned again, but nodded as if she’d come to some decision.

“Good...”, she said, “Could you follow me please, to my office. It’s very important.”

Nick nodded, and tried not to think about the school-girls he’d just seen who had no panties on. It wasn’t helping. He blushed thinking that she must be able to notice the huge bulge in his pants. Mrs Terada turned and started walking away obviously expecting Nick to follow her, so he hurried to change his shoes and put on the slippers that he wore in the school-buildings. The principal stopped to wait for him, and then together they started walking towards the hallway, and to her office.

The woman’s manner was so serious that Nick hardly dared to speak a word, as they walked down the hallway past the open doorways of mostly empty classrooms. Nick sneaked a glance into some of the classrooms that were occupied, seeing the usual numbers of female students who would normally be chatting, and putting their school-bags at their desks, sharpening pencils, brushing their hair, and doing all the little things that female students usually would do...

...except that this morning, the chatting girls voices were muted, quieter, sounding frustrated, worried, somehow “needy” in tone, and were tinged with far more sexiness than Nick usually overheard....

...and in every classroom that he passed, if he saw any girls at all, they were all blushing and flustered. In one classroom, as he walked by the open doorway, Nick spotted two female students kissing passionately, arms wrapped around each other, both in teeny-tiny little skirts that were too short, one girl caressing the other’s bare backside as her girlfriend’s skirt was lifted by her action.

Nick almost tripped over his own feet as he couldn’t help staring. When Mrs Terada glanced back at him, the young man mumbled about still being a little feverish and tired. After that he tried harder to pretend that nothing strange was going on, and that he wasn’t noticing anything unusual at all. Even when he noticed a panty lying on the floor, with an obvious wet spot at the crotch. Mrs Terada paused to pick it up as if it was just one of those things that you often see around a girls-only high-school. Like dropped pieces of paper or something.

Sure, Nick tried to tell himself, it’s perfectly normal...you often see wet panties abandoned and lying around on the floor at a girls high-school....

At the next classroom, Mrs Terada walked in and simply dropped the wet panty into the trash-bin. The several girls already in the classroom hastily stood up and greeted her with a “Good morning, Terada-sensei”, but blushed almost scarlet when they saw that Nick had walked in behind the school principal as well. One of the girls quickly tried to hide behind one of her friends, and Nick realised that the girl was naked from the waist down; there was a short black skirt on a desk nearby with a pair of scissors lying on it. Nick put two-and-two together and figured that the other girls had been cutting her skirt a lot shorter, maybe to match everyone else.

All of the other female students were trying to hold down the hems of their ridiculously tiny skirts. Beautiful feminine thighs, knees, and calves were bare and uncovered. That was when Nick noticed that a few of the girls weren’t wearing slippers, but were standing tip-toe on naked feet, with their heels high off the floor. Nick’s cock became now so hard that he worried that any moment he might cum in his pants.

Probably none of those cute girls is wearing panties, he thought, Oh God this is getting to be too much....act normal...act normal....

“Everything is normal...teenage girls are always dressed like that....”, Nick told himself, not realising that he’d spoken out loud enough for Mrs Terada to hear.

“Niku-sensei? Are you okay?”, the principal asked him.

She glanced down at his crotch momentarily and blushed, her eyes widening a little.

“Uh...Yes, everything is okay”, Nick replied, taking a deep breath to pretend calm, “I’m fine. Um...just still have a slight fever...but I’ll be okay.”

The young man tried not to show that he’d noticed her look at his crotch, as he pulled down at his sweater again. It didn’t cover the erection very well, and probably brought more attention to the bulge in his trousers.

Mrs Terada frowned, and looked at his groin again, and blushed again, her cheeks turning rose-pink, but said, “I know you can’t help it, Niku-sensei....it’s just the virus, neh?”

The grey-haired woman blushed more, but smiled.

“Yours is very big, isn’t it?”, she commented, with her eyes glancing back down at Nick’s bulging groin.

Nick was stunned. It was the last thing that he’d ever expected to hear from the grey-haired female principal of Kita Girls High School to say. He felt his face grow hot, not sure how to react. Glancing at the female students in the room, he realised that all of the girls were staring at his groin, but they blushed more brightly when they saw that Nick had noticed where their eyes were looking. Some of them just couldn’t seem to stop staring at his crotch, though.

“Um....Yeah....I suppose”, Nick finally answered Mrs Terada.

He shifted uncomfortably embarrassed and pulled down at the sweater again to cover the blatant tent in his trousers.

Mrs Terada glanced back down at the bulge, and then looked back at the female students in the classroom who were trying not to be so obvious about what they were all interested in...but kept looking anyway, with increasingly flushed faces. For a moment, the principal seemed split by indecision, then Nick heard her whisper to herself, “...it must be the virus...it’s even starting to affect me...”

Then suddenly, Mrs Terada said, “We better go to my office, Niku-sensei...”, she glanced back at the watching teenage girls, “Try your best, and don’t be late for Morning-Meeting.”

The principal walked out of the classroom, and Nick belatedly followed. He stole one glance back at the girls in the classroom as he left the room, but the girl who wasn’t wearing a skirt was still hiding behind her friend. They kept looking at him though. As Nick caught up with Mrs Terada in the hallway, he could hear the students whispering and giggling.

“...Niku-sensei’s penis is very big, neh....”

“Grandma liked it too...”

Girlish giggles.

“...I couldn’t stop myself looking at the big bump...”

“Me too!”

“Oh, too hot inside...I wish that I could stop dripping so much!”

More giggles echoed from the classroom as Nick and Mrs Terada walked away down the hallway.

Recalling again what Mr Nagai (Nick’s boss at NKG) had ordered, Nick tried not to think about how weird everything had become this morning.

It’s nothing strange about it, Nick tried to tell himself, the girls here aren’t doing anything unusual...they’ve always acted...well....dressed like....little horny sluts!

Oh gawd!, Nick thought, What the hell is really going on today?

Walking next to him, Mrs Terada suddenly asked, “What’s wrong?”

Nick guessed that he must’ve spoke aloud.

“Oh...nothing...I just....”, Nick stammered, “I was just thinking that high school girls seem to...um...dress...”,

Mrs Terada frowned, but waited for him to finish.

Act like it’s all normal, Nick reminded himself with sudden worry. He wasn’t at all sure what to say, but thinking quickly that he had to pretend everything was normal, Nick wondered whether he should act slightly delusional. The virus maybe was affecting him, would be his excuse if she didn’t fall for it.

“....well...that they always wear such tiny skirts in Japan...”, Nick said, then noticing Mrs Terada’s thoughtful frown, Nick added, “...I was wondering whether that was for health reasons...like...well...they’ve always dressed in such tiny skirts, neh?”

Nick tried very hard to keep a straight face as he said that. Especially as it sounded really idiotic. Like...come on...as if he hadn’t noticed any differences!? But Mr Nagai had said to pretend that everything was normal.

Mrs Terada’s frown deepened, then turned to worry as she studied Nick’s face. She seemed to think that he’d gone mad, but Nick acted all innocent as if he’d said nothing wrong at all. He was never a very good liar though; he could feel his face burning hot. Nick’s throat was started tickling like crazy, and a moment later he was caught up in a fit of coughing and had to cover his mouth a handkerchief.

“Sorry about that”, he said when he’d finished coughing, “Still have a bit of a cold, neh?”

Mrs Terada was looking at him with a very worried expression, and suddenly reached up and put her palm against Nick’s forehead.

“You’re hot...I think you have a fever”, the principal commented, “After this meeting in my office, you should go the school nurse.”

Nick nodded.

“Yes, I’ll do that”, he said, “Honestly though, I’m feeling much better than yesterday.”

At least his erection has gone back down, Nick thought with relief.

They continued walking, and finally came to school administration section. The elderly secretary, Mrs Narita, greeted Nick warmly as he and Mrs Terada went by, and soon Nick was ushered into the principal’s office. Mrs Terada sat down in the big chair behind her desk, and waved Nick to sit as well. The office was a large room, and would’ve been spacious except along every wall there were shelves filled with bric-a-brac, photos, books, files, flowers stuck in vases. There were lots of flowers. The window behind her desk was curtained, allowing in plenty of light, but not allowing any view.

After Nick sat down, Mrs Terada sneezed into a tissue, looked somewhat embarrassed, and then leaned forward with a serious expression.

“Thank you so much for coming in today, Niku-sensei”, she said, “Particularly as you’re sick today too.”

“That’s okay, Mrs Terada”, Nick demurred, and coughed, “But, I’m not as sick I was yesterday, especially last night. I feel fine, honest.”

In truth, Nick was feeling worse, but he’d figured that the cold—if it was a cold—wasn’t so bad that he couldn’t struggle with it, and work anyway.

“That’s good”, the female principal said, “I was very worried, but if you’ve been exposed to the virus already, it probably isn’t going to make much difference now.”

“The virus? Oh, that virus...”,. Nick commented, “I only heard a little about that on the news last night.”

“You saw news about the virus attack on TV?”, Mrs Terada asked, her expression a mixture of surprise and relief.

“Well, yes...”, Nick mumbled in a small lie, “Late at night.”

Well, Mr Nagai had told him to pretend everything was okay and normal. Nick didn’t really know what was going on, but what difference did it make if he heard about it on the radio or the TV, or from Mr Nagai.... It didn’t matter much anyway, did it?

“I’m glad that you saw it on the news last night”, Mrs Terada said, “There was nothing about it in the newspapers this morning. The government doesn’t want too many people to know what the virus symptoms are, and I was afraid that you might not know. The Ministries of Education and Health have been trying to avoid causing any panic, I’ve been told.”

She opened one the drawers in her desk, took out a thick plastic folder, and placed it heavily on the desktop. Then she opened the folder and began leafing through the pages. Nick noticed that most of the pages looked like printed copies of web-pages. They were all in Japanese, and despite his fluency in speaking Japanese, his reading ability wasn’t even good enough to read a newspaper. Mrs Terada found the pocket filled with copies of the official letter that she’d received from the Ministry of Education, and passed one copy to Nick. The young male teacher picked it up, but could only tell that it was very official-looking letter. He’d need a dictionary to read it properly.

“This is a copy of the letter that I received last night from the Ministry of Education”, Mrs Terada told him, “Copies of it have been included in an information package that we’ve sent to all the students’ homes and the other teachers . It’s only right that you have a copy of the letter as well.”

“Oh...okay”, Nick replied, making a show of pretending to be able to read the letter a little.

Mrs Terada then said, “It’s fortunate that you saw the news about the virus, so you’ll understand the problems that we have to deal with at the school. It’s a very hard problem for the students. Poor girls.”

Nick just nodded with an “Uh..uh” in agreement.

The female principal sighed, then said, “I’ve talked with the other teachers about what we have to do until the virus problem is cured. Also the infected students’ mothers have helped this morning with many preparations. Our policy will follow that of the Ministry of Education, keeping the school open, and trying to keep to the normal lessons. Do you understand?”

Nick nodded. He was trying not to start coughing again.

Mrs Terada continued, “Good...but we have one major problem...one of of the girls at our school has to be given special treatment...she has the worst case of the virus infection.”

“Oh...that’s worrying...how bad is she?”, Nick asked.

Mrs Terada blushed, and looked away in embarrassment before replying, “Um...I was told that she is...well....having a difficult time...and she’ll be getting a lot of...mmm...special attention...”

Atsuko

Atsuko was so out of it from the multiple orgasms that she’d gone through that she didn’t notice that the mini-bus had stopped until the doors were opened and she felt herself being lifted to sit up. Even as other girls were helping her to sit, she felt hands caressing and groping her big boobs under her school blouse, and the vibrator still humming in her pussy. There was a popping sound as two buttons broke free from her blouse and hit the side of the mini-bus. Atsuko looked down and saw that now she was showing some cleavage as well as the top buttons of her blouse were gone..

“Cum on A-chan!”, Rie told her cheerfully, “We’re at school!”

Rie was one of the girls groping Atsuko’s tits under her blouse.

Atsuko looked around and saw that the mini-bus had stopped right in front of the school gates. All of the other teenage girls were waiting outside on the pavement, blushing furiously as they glanced around nervously, standing in very high-heels and holding down the high hems of their tiny black skirts with both hands. None of the girls wore their usual customary big white socks, so they were unwillingly displaying the entire length of their shapely long legs. They all looked so very cute and sexy to Atsuko.

“Do I have to get out here?”, the beautiful teenage girl asked.

“Yes you do”, Rie whispered in her ear from behind, then said out loud to the others, “Finger her pussy....she always has to follow everywhere whoever is doing that to her. Her big sister told me that trick.”

“No...please...”, Atsuko protested as thoughts of being guided around everywhere – even in public – made her pussy quiver inside.

“Oh...no...It’s the virus that makes you want to do that to me...”, she said out loud enough for the other girls to hear, “Please...don’t do that to me in public...it’ll make me cum!”

The last part she didn’t want to say, but the words just popped out.

But her protests only inspired Mayumi to lean into the mini-bus to remove the plastic vibrator, and push in one of her own fingers into Atsuko’s wet pussy. As Atsuko tried to plead, Mayumi finger-fucked her and gently drew Atsuko out of the mini-bus and out onto the street. Atsuko discovered the same helpless inability to pull away as before. It was so humiliating.

She moaned with growing understanding of her situation, not even noticing that she’d spoken her thoughts out loud, “..it’s not fair....the virus is making you all want to do this to me....it seems to want you all to turn me into your favourite sex-toy...making me orgasm all the time....taking away all of my clothes bit by bit...”

The girls giggled as they surrounded her, helping Mayumi to guide Atsuko to the school gates, touching her and playing with her bottom and breasts, pinching her nipples, and kissing her. She felt smothered in sensual attentions, and it kept her so hot and horny that the half-naked teenage girl stayed on the verge of another orgasm, excruciatingly close but not quite crossing over. Atsuko suspected that it was also the increasing effects of the virus keeping her so hot and horny all time. It was like torture through intensity of sexual pleasure.

Mayumi commented as she finger-fucked Atsuko’s sodden pussy, “She’s so incredibly WET!...The virus is really making her super-horny now! Poor A-chan...she’s past stage-6, that means she’s going stay horny like this permanently from now on...wow!”

“Her bottom’s hot too...”, another girl said, caressing Atsuko’s rounded ass-cheeks, “...and so round....I think the virus is making her sexier and making her boobs bigger.”

Girls gathered closer feeling up Atsuko’s boobs and making comparisons.

“Yeah....her boobies are much bigger than before!”

“Can I play with her pussy?”

“Of course you can!”

Different fingers were shoved deep into Atsuko’s cunt, the more energetic finger-fucking made it difficult for her to walk properly, but she was being half-carried by the molesting hands of all the other teenage girls that clustered tightly around her. Atsuko panted heavily and rapidly, feeling utterly helpless to stop the constantly lascivious hands that seemed to touch her everywhere. Hands being pushed up her blouse made more of the buttons pop off, flying away out of sight, and Atsuko tried to protest but all she could do was whimper at the humiliation.

The virus was making it more difficult for her to resist by the second, she realised, it was even making it harder for her to vocally protest what the other girls were doing to her!

As the group of girls entered the school grounds, Atsuko caught glimpses of more girls running towards her to join the crowd that surrounded her. Hands reached through to touch her, caress her backside, circle delightfully around her nipples. Some hands roughly tore open her school blouse so that all of the remaining buttons went popping off in every direction so her breasts were exposed more to the open air and lecherous touches.

“Take her blouse off!”, someone cried, “She doesn’t need to wear clothes anyway...!”

Atsuko wanted to protest, tried to voice any kind of complaint, but the words caught in her throat, turning small, and she realised that the virus wasn’t even going to let her protest anymore at the sexual attention any louder than the smallest of voices. She whimpered in frustration, as hands pulled her arms back and her white cotton blouse was stripped off her, leaving her totally nude and without a scrap of clothing to cover her. She didn’t even have a school-bag to hide herself!

She climaxed violently and loudly as her total nakedness sunk in, but even as she was going off like a firecracker outside in the school-grounds, some of the stronger girls picked up her thrashing and shuddering body and carried her through the entrance into the main building. Somewhere along the way, Atsuko’s high-heeled shoes were removed too, stripping the beautiful teenage girl of her very last vestige of any kind of covering...even for her feet.

Suddenly she was put back onto her feet, and dazedly stared around the crowd of sexy girls in tiny skirts that still clustered about her, no longer touching her so blatantly, although somebody was still finger-fucking her pussy.

There were whispers of warning among the girls, “Be careful....It’s Niku-sensei...he shouldn’t see...”

There was girlish giggling and nervous whispers.

The young man known by everyone in the school as Niku-sensei was a handsome blonde foreigner, tall and muscular in just the right way, and secretly many of the girls and female teachers lusted after him. The handsome male teacher was walking down the hallway towards the crowd of sexy short-skirted high-school girls with a somewhat dazed expression on his face, but he frowned for a moment when he looked up and suddenly noticed the girls. His face was flushed and it looked like he was perspiring a lot as his eyes stared at them, looking them all up and down, lingering longer on their bare legs and teeny-tiny short skirts.

“I think Niku-sensei is infected too!”, one girl whispered loud enough for the others to hear.

Atsuko clenched her hands and unclenched them, unable to move them in front to cover her nudity. She worried that any moment Niku-sensei would see that she was naked.

“What are you girls doing?”, Niku-sensei asked, “You should be going to Morning-Meeting....”

Suddenly the girls who were standing in front of Atsuko moved aside, letting the male teacher see her nudity completely.

“We...we...were taking Atsuko to the...”, one of the girls stammered, “Um...yeah....”

The young man stared at Atsuko, his eyes wide in surprise, then he seemed to wrestle himself under control. He was sweating profusely now, looking flustered, blushing, and the bulge that tented the groin of his trousers looked huge to the girls who couldn’t help staring at it. Niku-sensei coughed, and kept staring at Atsuko’s pussy and tits.

“Okay....yes...but you should take her to Morning-Meeting”, the obviously flustered male teacher told them, “That’s where you should all go....”

“Yes...we understand Niku-sensei”, the majority of the teenage girls replied.

Atsuko was blushing head to toe—bright and hot—as she stood there on tip-toe, feet apart invitingly, naked, unable to cover herself, while behind her out of sight of the male teacher, a girl still had her hand between Atsuko’s thighs and was finger-fucking her pussy. She bit her lip and felt as if she was going to either explode from the mad lust that was making her burn inside, or die from embarrassment and shame from being stark-naked in the school hallway, with her body openly on display to the only male teacher in the whole school. She squirmed in vain to avoid the thrusting finger that was playing in her young cunt, blushing hotter still at the thought that Niku-sensei might be able to see what was being done to her.

Mayumi said to her, “Let’s go A-chan...we have to go to Morning-Meeting!”

She was grinning with glee at the thought of taking Atsuko back outside again. The other girls giggled, and they all clustered around her again, hiding from Niku-sensei that Rie had her finger deep inside Atsuko’s cunt from the front now, and was leading the naked teenage girl in this way towards the entrance way. Girls caressed her bottom, but refrained from groping her boobs too much as they seemed intent on hiding their molestation of Atsuko from the young male teacher.

That gave Atsuko a faint hope that the other teachers would stop what the girls were doing to her as well...unless...the female teachers were infected by the virus too...

When the big group of girls reached the entrance-way, there was a delay as all of them began putting their shoes back on, and putting their school slippers back on the shelves. At the same time, girls took turns keeping Atsuko occupied, molesting her and fingering her, not for a moment giving her any respite from having at least some type of sexual groping. Mostly they took turns fingering her pussy; that seemed to be a constant activity because it got the most obvious response from the naked teenage girl.

Atsuko tried to protest at this treatment, but wasn’t able to say much more than whimpers, mewling sounds, and frequently unfinished pleading with “Please....”

The words ‘stop’ and ‘don’t’ were both seemingly banned from her vocabulary by the virus, and her pleading was starting to sound increasingly like a sexual invitation for the others to fuck her even more.

She realised with worry that the things that she intended and wanted to say were being either blocked by the virus. or...worse still....were starting to be changed to a begging for more sex! As if she hadn’t enough already!

The girls began leading Atsuko out, when she felt her bare feet touching the concrete floor and remembered that she hadn’t put her shoes on.

“...um...my shoes....”, Atsuko said, “I haven’t got any shoes on....”

Kumiko was finger-fucking Atsuko’s pussy at that moment, while another girl was groping Atsuko’s right breast.

“Shoes?”, Kumiko glanced down at her naked girlfriend’s pretty feet, then looked back up at her beautiful face, “You aren’t allowed to wear shoes anymore, A-chan...they count as clothing.”

“But...we’re going outside...”, Atsuko moaned, feeling close to climaxing any moment, “...and my blouse....can I have my blouse back?”

“No”, said Kumiko simply, and ignored the rest of Atsuko’s pleading as she started fucking her with two fingers.

Atsuko begged, “Please...I can’t go out without shoes on....”

But everyone just ignored her complaints, as they led the naked girl out of the building, only stopping to wait as Atsuko hit another orgasmic screaming session that made many of the girls listening practically cream themselves in sympathetic mini-orgasms. The girls around her kept the shuddering teenage girl from falling down, as Kumiko continued to finger-fuck Atsuko’s cunt openly in front of the hundreds of girls who were standing in orderly rows for the Morning Meeting on the main square of the school grounds. Atsuko came to dreamy awareness to notice that she was being half-carried, half-led towards the raised wooden stage at the front of the entire school assembly of hundreds of teenage female students.

To be out in public like this in front of so many people, naked, and being molested like this...!

Atsuko started blushing like a rose from head to toe, but the shame and humiliation were turning the teenage girl on hotter than ever before. Her thighs were slippery from the wetness that flowed from her pussy as Kumiko continued to finger-fuck her and rub her excited clitty. Her nipples were pinched and her big breasts caressed by the girls that were half-carrying her and half-guiding her towards the front of the school assembly. Even her rounded bottom was being caressed, pinched and groped, as her classmates led the naked teenage girl past the standing rows of female high-school students. She felt every eye was upon her, and when she dared to look, it seemed that every one of the students there was watching Atsuko being led naked towards the podium. Watching as sexual things were done to her even as she walked with her heels high off the ground, because she found herself having to walk on only the toes and balls of her bare feet. It was a stance that made her look even more erotic, but Atsuko couldn’t stop herself walking like that.

“Please....”, Atsuko begged her friends.

In her mind, she begged and tried to say, ‘Please....not here...in front of all these people..’

But instead she heard her own voice come out small and cute and too sensual. More like an invitation than a protest...and with a shock, she heard herself say, “Please...here...in front of all these people...”

“That’s what we’re planning, A-chan!”, Rie whispered hotly in her ear, “...we can’t help it...the virus wants us to turn you into our little sextoy...you said so yourself...we’re going to make you cum and cum all day long.!”

Atsuko was so close to another climax that she felt her pussy quiver and shudder inside in a little mini-orgasm at Rie’s hot words. Seeing their naked captive’s reaction to Rie’s sexy whispers, the other girls giggled, and cried, “She likes it, neh?”, while they continued to keep the naked teen erotically stimulated and guided her towards the raised wooden stage. Some of her girlfriends were inspired enough to shower their little sextoy with kisses on her cheeks, and nibble Atsuko’s ears as they lustfully held her close.

“Ha, A-chan! You look so cute like this!”, Mayumi said out loud enough for everyone nearby to hear, loud enough that her high voice echoed and that everyone in the school assembly heard her words, “The virus is making us all want to do this, but isn’t it great that it wants us to turn you into the little sex-pet of the whole school...! I mean, we have to all fuck you and keep you orgasming all the time...and the virus wants us to love doing it too!...and we have to keep doing it EVERYDAY and ALL THE TIME or it’ll get even WORSE!”

Hundreds of high-school girls sighed as they looked at Atsuko with lustful desire and desperation, and remembered the words of their friends and sisters and mothers; that they would have to sexually molest and fuck Atsuko, and ensure that she orgasmed repeatedly as many times as possible, otherwise their own Eroticon Virus symptoms would become more extreme and worsen to the next stage. To all of them, what Mayumi had said made perfect sense. They whispered to each other in agreement, unconsciously reinforcing the belief among their friends, and all began to come to the same conclusion. Even the female teachers, watching and listening, their thoughts disturbed with worries about the Eroticon Virus infection that they were certain was already changing their minds and bodies, spoke with each other in hushed voices and came to the same conclusion. Nearly a thousand young women who firmly believed that they were infected by the virus (or that their friends were and that they themselves soon would be), blushed with shame at their own lustful thoughts as they looked at the naked teenage girl and came to the same inescapable conclusion.

Atsuko saw that conclusion written into the faces of every girl who looked at her with lust and desperate need. She saw that even though they blushed with embarrassment and shame, they devoured her naked beauty with their eyes, and she and they all knew that what Mayumi had said was true. The naked girl looked down to avoid their eyes, her whole body burning hotly with shame, while her pussy quivered and flooded inside in response to that inescapable conclusion. And it was a conclusion that was emphasized in it’s true reality by Kumiko’s fingers thrusting in and out of the naked teenage girl’s slippery wet pussy so obscenely, while her other classmates played with her tits, and played with her body however they desired because the virus wouldn’t let her avoid them or resist their sexual molesting of her...

Feeling emboldened while she caressed Atsuko’s tits, Rie said that inescapable conclusion out loud enough for everyone in assembly to hear, her voice sexy and cute despite it’s loudness, “You know, A-chan...because you’ve already gone past stage-6...it’s permanent now...you’re never going to be like you were before....you have to stay this way, naked all the time and as the sex-pet of the entire school...and we’re NEVER going to let you wear clothes ever again...we have to keep making you cum again and again and again...never stopping....not even when you sleep...not even when go down the street...or onto a bus...or anywhere you go..and as the virus spreads...soon every young woman and high school girl in the whole of Chukyo City will want to keep you this way...orgasming and being made love to...always naked...and always being played with...kissed...licked...touched....fingered....FUCKED...by every teenage girl and young woman that you ever meet....and everytime we make you orgasm it makes us feel good too...so we want to keep doing it...and the virus won’t ever, ever, ever let us stop!....and because the virus makes us want to keep making you orgasm...makes us want to keep making love to you and fucking you....and makes us feel so good everytime you orgasm...makes us feel so good everytime we hear you cum...makes us feel so good every time we smell it on you...we won’t want to stop...we won’t want a cure....we’ll want to keep doing it....because it feels so good to make you orgasm again and again and again....and you’re going to be the sex-pet of every woman and high-school girl in Chukyo City....and we’re never going to let you be cured ....because the virus is making us want to keep you this way...”

The hot sexy words and the realisation that everything that Rie said was true, and the look on the face of every teenage girl in the assembly as they looked at her, even on the faces of the female teachers and female school administrators...that they all agreed with what Rie had said...and accepted it...and that it was all true..

It was all too much for Atsuko...

....she came..

HARD

...and kept on cumming....