The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

The Escape

Chapter Two: Emma

Emma came around only to find herself strapped to one of the Y shaped tables in the medical bays. Her arms held by her sides by straps that held down her wrists. Similar straps held her ankles in place forcing her legs apart and a final one went across her from shoulder to shoulder. This gave her enough freedom to lift her head slightly and look around. She was relieved to find that she was still dressed. She’d only been wearing an old shirt which stretched passed her knees and some underwear but she was glad it was still all there. She scanned the room. The door was sealed, no point shouting she figured as most of the rooms on the craft were sound proof. The sound of high heels hitting the floor somewhere behind her made her snap back to the moment and she tried to see who was there. Marie’s upside-down face appeared smiling in front of Emma, her long blonde hair falling down into Emma’s face.

‘Hello there sleepy!’ She giggled

‘What the hell Marie! You hit me!’ Emma could feel her anger building inside again. A puzzled look appeared on Marie’s face.

‘But you were going to hurt Allen! We shouldn’t displease our masters!’

‘MASTERS?! What are you talking about?!’ Emma was straining at the straps.

‘Fuckslaves obey and bring pleasure!’ Marie giggled.

‘I’m not a Fuckslave.’ Emma said through gritted teeth

‘Well not with that body! But you’ll understand soon.’ And with that Marie full kissed Emma on the mouth and then tottered around the side of the table. Emma could now see her properly. She was wearing a very skimpy nurses costume with white stockings, suspender belt and large white heels. Marie reached a panel by the door pressed a button and Emma heard the sound of the door locking and then saw the viewing windows turn black.

‘Thank you Marie.’ Said a male voice behind Emma’s head. She heard footsteps and Allen came into view to her left side. He was reading one of the books they had found with the blue liquid. ‘You know this guy’s research is fascinating. Really is.’ He stopped and looked at the bound woman. She felt the anger boiling up in side again.

‘Let me go’ Emma managed between gritted teeth.

‘Why would I do that Em? So you can run and tell the others?’

‘You think they won’t find out anyway?! Just look at Miss Bimbo brain there! How are you gonna explain that away?’

‘She was pretty much already like that’ Allen shrugged ‘besides I could always blame it on you’

‘As if they’d believe that! Fat chance!’

‘Ah but they’ll be scared and that’s when they’ll believe anything. Anyway by the time I’m through with you it’ll all seem plausible. You see I’m just going to say that you went in to see if Marie was ok and you became infected and turned into a bimbo yourself. Of course we both know that’s nonsense but they don’t’ A small smile crept over Allen’s face and for the first time Emma became aware of how helpless her situation was. A spark of fear made her feel cold sweat down her back.

‘Look maybe we could make some kind of deal.’ Emma tried

‘Haha nice try Em but you’ve always hated me and treated me like crap.’

‘That’s because you’re horrid and treat all women the same!’ Emma shouted before she could stop

‘There you go again. Calling horrid. You’re not doing yourself any favours here.’ Emma forced herself not to respond. ‘Look maybe we could work something out. Tell you what, If you full tongue kiss Marie and promise to keep quiet then I’ll let you go.’ Emma thought for a moment could see no other way out but to trust him. She looked over at Marie who had an expectant look on her face.

‘Ok’ She said quietly and swallowed.

‘All yours.’ Allen said turning to Marie who giggled and jiggled over to Emma. Within moments the two women were face to face. Emma closed her eyes really not wanting to do this but saw no other option. She could at least pretend she was somewhere else. She could feel Marie close to her, feel her body pressing against her own restrained form and then she felt their lips meet. Marie was soft and gentle as lips pressed up against hers and against her judgement she kissed back. Emma felt Marie start to part her lips and then felt her tongue run slowly across her lips. Emma knew what was expected next, she drew a breath and let her mouth open slightly. Marie’s tongue instantly found its way inside her mouth, pushing Emma’s mouth wider and wrapping around her tongue. Emma tried to kiss back like she was supposed to but she felt like an amateur against Marie. Then she felt Marie’s tongue push something small and hard right to the back of her throat. She swallowed before she could think about it. Her eyes flew open to see Marie’s smiling face. The bimbo kissed her once more on the cheek, giggled and went back to her standing place.

‘You see it says in these notes that even though the initial part of the process can be done through injection it works quicker and better if the patient takes it in pill form. No idea why but this is my first time trying this.’ Allen said reading the book again.

‘What did you do?! We had a deal!’

‘Nah I just needed you to think that so Marie could get the pill in your mouth. She’s fantastic with her tongue. Don’t you think?’

‘What have you done to me?!’ Emma demanded. Feeling her face red and her pulse increase.

‘That’s just the start of the process! Just a little pill that will make you super sensitive and incredibly horny.’ Emma tried to the straps again more aggressively this time but found them just as unyielding. ‘Apparently there are loads of different ways to turn a women into a Fuckslave. Marie went through one of the easier ones. Well easier on the victim anyway. They don’t even realise what’s happening to them. It just builds and builds until they become a different person without realising. You though are going to experience something different. For all those years of hatred toward me I want you to be fully aware of what’s happening as you become my sex toy.’

‘That will never happen’ Emma shouted and then spat at him but missed and Allen just stood smiling. Something about the way he looked at her unflinchingly unnerved her even more so.

‘We’ll see. Let’s get started shall we?’ Allen signalled to Marie who walked around the top of the table out of Emma’s view. When she came back into to view again she was pushing a surgical trolley which she stop beside Allen. On top of the trolley Emma could see a number of transparent pots each with a different colour glowing gel in. The reality of the situation started dawning on Emma and she could feel her heart pounding faster now.

Allen was reading the research notes again and when he looked up he seemed to be studying the gels one by one. Eventually he donned a pair of rubber clothes, picked up the red glowing pot and looked at Emma.

‘How you feeling now?’ He asked in a casual manner.

‘Bloody angry of course!’ Emma Blurted out but there was something else there as well. A small but growing feeling of excitement at the bottom of her stomach.

‘Ok then. Well no use wasting time.’ He undid the lid of the pot and pulled out a lump of the gel in his gloved hand. Wordlessly he grabbed Emma’s bound hand and forced the gel into her palm. It was cold again her bare flesh. She gritted her teeth determined not to show Allen any sign of weakness. She looked down at her hand but the gel seemed to have completely vanished. All that remained was the cold sensation.

‘We’ll wait for that one to take affect first before we move on shall we.’ Smiled Allen. Then he had a moment in which he looked like he’d forgotten something. Stepping forward he pressed something under the table. A noise came from the ceiling above the table and a mirror appeared showing Emma herself in her bound state.

‘Don’t want you to miss the show now do we?’ Allen laughed ‘Anyway the gel I gave you is supposed to alter a certain body part. See if you can guess which one!’

Emma couldn’t bring herself to even look at him she was so angry. The cold sensation in her hand suddenly started moving up her arm leaving behind a strangely pleasant warmth in its wake. It reached her shoulder and then spread out on to her chest. Emma now knew what part of her the gel was going to change. She rolled her eyes. It was obvious. The cold sensation spread covering her breasts completely and then changed to a warm tingling making her shudder slightly. After a moment she risked looking up at the mirror. There didn’t seem to be any change at all. Her shirt still seemed to fit perfectly. Then she felt it. The warm tingle increasing dramatically and then they started to grow. Emma had never felt a greater urge to touch her breasts and struggled against the restraints. She watched wide eyed as her chest inflated in front of her and was shocked when the sensation of them pushing against her clothing started feeling good to her. Straining beneath her shirt eventually with a triumphant ping of buttons her new breasts revealed themselves. She gasped. They were now at least a DD cup yet were more pert than they’d ever been. Her first thought was to try covering them but the shackles made sure that wasn’t possible. She felt breathless and angry but she couldn’t deny a strange sense of arousal flowing from her new tits.

‘Wow! That worked out great!’ Allen was staring at Emma’s bare chest. She felt the revulsion build inside her again.

‘You bastard! Change me back!’ She yelled

‘Oh come on. The book said that you’d feel good through that. Well didn’t you?’ Emma flushed and turned away. ‘I’ll take your silence as a yes and as that felt good you then think I’ll have a feel as well.’ Allen reached down before Emma could object and squeezed her tits. An unexpected erotic sensation drove through Emma like an electric storm and she gasped loudly. Allen withdrew his hands. ‘They feel that good ey?’ He chimed. Emma went scowled at him but his hands were already back on her. A strange feeling swept over her stopping her from focusing on anything other than the pleasure. Emma tried to restrain herself but she found it hard to conceal her increased breathing and occasional gasps as he worked at her chest.

Suddenly the world came back into focus for Emma and she saw that Allen had removed his hands and was preparing a second pot of gel. The anger returned to her.

‘Don’t ever touch me again!’ She yelled

‘Fine then. I’ll get Marie to do it next time!’ A squeak of happiness came from the corner ‘Anyway on we go!’ Allen handed Marie the next pot of gel and she descended on Emma with another blob of gel in her hand. This time it was black but still somehow glowed. Emma clenched her fists determined not to let it be put it in her hand again but this time it was smeared it across her forehead. The cold sensation hit her again and the gel faded into her skin quickly. The coldness spread across her scalp and then turned to the same pleasurable warmth as before. Emma looked up into the mirror to see her short bobbed brunette hair was becoming a jet black colour. The sensation grew stronger and it felt to Emma like she was getting the best head massage of her life. She shut her eyes and only opened them again when the feeling faded. Her hair had completely changed. It was now perfectly straight shoulder length with a square fringe which stopped just above her eye brows framing her face perfectly. It didn’t look bad or bimbo like.

‘As you can see I want some verity. If I wanted a blonde bimbo then I’d use Marie!’ Allen said sensing her confusion. Emma snarled at him as she heard another giggle come from Marie. Allen handed Marie a pot of gel with an orange glow to it and then turned back to Emma. ‘We need you a little more exposed for this but as you’ve said for me not to touch Marie here is going to do the honours again.’ Before Emma could object the bimbo was already undoing the remaining buttons of the long shirt which she then threw open to reveal Emma’s semi naked body. She felt her face flush red suddenly feeling a lot more naked and vulnerable. All she had on now were a pair of old panties that she had never intended on anyone ever seeing. She watched as Marie opened the pot, took out some gel and then slowly smoothed along the bottom of her stomach making sure her little finger found its way underneath Emma’s underwear elastic. She found the bimbo’s gentle soft touch set small fires off under her skin making her shudder slightly. Then the cold sensation of the gel set in as it vanished into her skin spreading down and around covering her hips, waist, stomach and thighs before turning into the warm tingle that she was becoming familiar with. The tingling increased to a point where a her skin demanded to be touched. Emma struggled to keep her cool. She knew how turned on she was starting to feel was only a result of the drug and gels but she was scared of how quickly her arousal was growing. She had to fight it, she had to stay focused. Then she felt it, only a slight tightness at first, then her waist and thighs shrunk. At the same time her hips grew out slightly and she felt her ass push her hips up as it grew into the perfect bubble shape. Her body screamed with a type of pleasure that she hadn’t known possible. She moaned softly but quickly bit her tongue. She needed to restrain herself. Eventually the initial hot feeling died down slightly but now the rest of her body seemed to be tingling in the same way. Emma fought the urge to run her hands over her body and for the first time she was glad her hands were strapped down. It gave her slightly more control. She breathed hard.

‘Almost done now!’ Allen beamed from beside her. His voice rekindled some of the hatred within Emma but her arousal was taking up more and more of her concentration. Marie had now moved between Emma’s legs on the y-shaped table, Allen handed her a pair of scissors and she gentle made a cut either side of Emma’s underwear then slowly removed them allowing her fingers to dwindle on the inside of Emma’s thighs sending lightning bolts of pleasure through her.

‘Noo Marie. Please’ Was all she could manage as she was left completely naked. Marie proceeded regardless smiling at Emma the whole time.

The next gel was a blue glowing substance which Marie took a large handful of. Emma realised quickly where the bimbo was going to put it and she started to wriggle on the table to try getting away and divert the probing hands but Marie’s hand was too quick and Emma felt the full load cover her pussy. She gasped loudly as the cold gel found it’s mark. It started heating up quickly and Emma felt her clit start begging for attention and the whole of her pussy becoming more sensitive. Her hips bucked involuntarily and she let out a moan before she could stop herself. Emma tried to focus, her future depended on it. She wouldn’t be a Fuckslave. She was Emma and she was a fighter. She could beat this. Another wave of pleasure made her body ache and chased away her thoughts. She focused again and told herself to be strong.

‘Looks like your finally starting to enjoy this!’ Allen laughed ‘Now I said I wouldn’t touch you again and I won’t until you beg me but I’ll warn you now that the drug will stop you from cumming until a man fucks you, so you could be in for a long frustrating night.’ He paused looking down at Emma who remained silent and tried to scowl at him. ‘Let’s give Marie some more fun shall we?’ and with that he signalled to Marie who descended between Emma’s legs despite her mute protests and started licking her already wet pussy. Uncontrollable pleasure streamed through Emma igniting her whole body and chasing away all thoughts. The Fuckslave between her legs found Emma’s clit and started in a motion that drove Emma to moan loudly. She could no longer contain herself and she could feel herself getting more and more aroused. Then a man’s voice cut through into her mind.

‘You like having that Fuckslave licking you pussy. Just the thought of it turns you on. You love your new slutty body. It completes you. Makes you a true woman. You need to cum. There’s nothing better to you than orgasms’ Emma found she had no defence against the words and they bore into her and bounced around in her becoming part of her. She needed to cum. Her moans grew louder and her arousal grew stronger but she couldn’t reach the end. She struggled against her shackles determined to touch herself and finish the job.

Something long and hard was placed into her hand. Emma looked down and saw she was gripping on to a blue glowing dildo. Marie stopped suddenly and moved away. The bindings that held Emma released her with a click. Her thoughts and anger returned to her and she lay there confused. Now was her chance to escape and raise the alarm but something held her back. She knew deep down that she loved her new body and that she needed to reach orgasm. Confusion started to rain down. Why did she need to escape? Why was she angry? She absentmindedly brought the dildo up to her mouth and sucked the tip while she was thinking. She looked down at it, somehow it didn’t seem wrong. It was coated in the blue glowing gel and as Emma licked her lips it made her mouth tingle. She wanted to feel like that again and with one movement she lowered the sex toy between her legs and pushed it into her pussy. She gasped as the blue gel made the inside of her cunt super sensitive and moaned loudly as her thoughts were again replaced with pleasure once again as she played with herself.

Emma looked up, saw herself in the mirror and giggled for the first time. She was so hot. Marie leaned in and started licking one of Emma’s nipples which caused more loud moaning. Then the man’s voice was there again.

‘You love your new life as a Fuckslave. You will obey and sexually serve anyone who wants you too. You love the feel of cock and the taste of it. You are your body and nothing more. You are Emma the Fuckslave’ Again the words pierced Emma’s very being and she knew them to be true.

In the mirror Emma saw Allen place his cock beside her head and she turned her to face it. She started sucking like she knew she should but she was still unable to reach climax. Eventually frustration gripped her and she looked up at Allen

‘Please I need to cum!’ She begged sucking on the dildo. Allen moved around the bed, positioned himself between her legs and then stopped and signalled to Marie to stop as well. Some thoughts came rushing back to Emma’s head but she couldn’t place them. Just the feelings of hate, resentment and anger. She didn’t want to feel like that anymore. Why should she? She lived for pleasure after all and wasn’t she a Fuckslave? Something was wrong.

‘Now Emma this is your chance to choose. If I fuck you then you’ll become a permanent Fuckslave if you can walk out of here then I’ll chance you back.’ Allen said then ran the tip of cock along the length of Emma’s pussy causing her to moan loudly again. She knew somewhere deep down that she needed to escape but every fibre of her body told her to lay there and get fucked. And in the end wasn’t she just her body?

‘Please put it in me.’ She said quietly still part torn.

‘Pardon? You’ll have to speak up a bit?’

‘Please fuck me! I need you inside my pussy!’ Emma blurted out now feeling desperate. Allen positioned himself and then slowly pushed inside her. With every inch Emma could feel her old self fading and by the time he reached the hilt she knew she ready to be a complete Fuckslave. She moaned loudly again as Allen fucked her. She could feel herself getting closer to the edge of orgasm. Allen could see Emma getting close to giving in.

‘Tell the world what you are Emma!’ He ordered

‘I’m Emma the Fuckslave! I live to be fucked!’

He smiled reaching up and pinched her nipples, the sensation drove her wild and an explosive orgasm destroy what was left of the old Emma. She lay there panting for a moment before her body started to recover. She smiled to herself and moaned gently again. Opening her eyes she saw Marie on her knees in front of Allen with his cock in her mouth and a hand up her dress. Allen motioned for Emma to join them. She slid off the bed and moved toward the pair. Allen pulled her in close and kissed her full on the mouth whilst one of his hands found her tits. Emma melted into his touch like she knew she should and her hand reached down to find the back of Marie’s head. The young bimbo giggled at the touch. Allen then guided Emma down on to her knees next to Marie.

‘Use your tits’ He said to both of the Fuckslaves. They looked at each other and then without a word embraced each other pushing their tit’s together trapping Allen’s cock between them. He started thrusting his hips against them and they both giggled. It felt so good and so right.

Allen pulled back leaving the two bimbos giggling and playing with each other. He smiled. He hadn’t intended for this to happen but he was going to make the most of it. He lay down on the floor next to them and they both descended on his cock mouths open at the same time both filled with a need to fuck and suck. They were both full of an uninhibited lust and desire that dominated everything else. As their heads bobbed up and down they looked up for approval from Allen. He smiled at the two Fuckslaves then pulled Emma up to him and kissed her while Marie continued sucking his cock. He then pulled her leg, swinging it over him and then lowered her toward his cock. Marie saw what was happening and positioned Allen’s cock to go straight into her newly bimboified friend. Emma felt it fill her up again, this time there was no resistance in her, no fear or hesitation. She was a Fuckslave and this was heaven. She raised herself onto her knees and bounced happily on top of Allen screaming with pleasure while Marie licked her tits. She felt another orgasm building and wondered how she had ever lived without this before. Moaning loudly she fell forward on to Allen kissing his neck but he was still thrusting in and out of her.

‘You cum so easily’ Allen said to her

‘Mmm I know it just feel ohhh so good!’

‘Maybe your friend would like a go as well’ And he looked over at Marie and signalled toward the bed. She took the hint and bent over it while Emma positioned herself next to her. She felt Allen rub his cock against her dripping pussy through her underwear beneath her rubber nurses uniform before dropping them and entering her in a swift movement. Marie moaned deep as she was fucked. She couldn’t contain herself but unlike the first time words started forming in her head.

‘Fuck me! Yes! Fuck my slutty little pussy! I’m such a whore!’ She called out and could feel the thrusting quicken. She dropped down in front of him with Emma beside her as they were covered in cum. As they licked each other clean the bimbos felt happier than ever that they’d left their old lives behind.