The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

The Escape

Chapter Three: Alice

At the same time as Emma was struggling against the desires of her flesh Alice was finding it hard to get any rest. The events she had witnessed back in the city had made her edgy and though she was sure they were safe here it was still hard to sleep. Tossing and turning in her bed eventually Alice gave up and decided to explore the craft again. Just a quick look around might make her feel sleepy. Leaving her room she made her way toward the top deck where she took a while to look at the strange pod like devices that covered half the level. They stretched out in rows and rows, each with its own small control pad next at the front. Alice approached the nearest one and casually tapped the control panel not expecting much to happen but surprisingly it sprung to life. A blue light filled the inside of the pod and the domed glass door swung open on its own. Alice jumped back and quickly moved away, scared of what the device might do. She hurried back down towards the quarters but slowed as she saw the door to the Holodeck. She’d never been in one before but a little escapism might help her fall asleep.

The door slid open and closed quickly behind Alice as she entered. The room she had entered was completely black apart from a glowing green grid pattern on all sides which lit the room slightly. Alice was drawn to the only thing in the room that wasn’t black or green. A small glowing touch screen was on the opposite wall and when she’d got close enough she could see it’s text. Presented to her were a series of options each with its own button. Running her finger down the list Alice eventually came to an option simply called ‘Relaxation’ which she pressed. Straight away a blue light shot out from the screen almost blinding Alice but disappeared almost instantly. She blinked and tried to focus again. The screen now read

‘Relaxation Program Selected;
Scan Complete;
Client Trigger: Jealous;,
Starting...’

The bit about jealousy made Alice raise her eyebrows momentarily but before she chance to think about it the world around her changed. First a green gridded layout of a room took form and then in an instant everything seemed to take shape and colour. She looked around herself and was amazed to find herself standing in a large expensive looking bedroom. A another quick look around and she saw herself a large full length mirror. She looked like she was ready for a fancy evening out. Her hair was fixed perfectly, make up just right and the dress she was wearing was so elegant. Alice stared for a moment before shaking her head to remind herself that none of it was real. A man’s voice came through the open bedroom door.

‘You ready yet honey? We don’t want to miss our reservations.’

‘I er um’ Alice replied as a man joined her in the bedroom. He was tall, dark, well built and very handsome. Alice felt her mouth freeze and her eye’s stare. He was everything she’d ever dreamt of.

‘Everything ok?’ He said crossing and without warning pulled her close holding her. ‘You look gorgeous’ He said quietly to her. Alice had no experience of Holodecks and was a little startled by the physical touch and the complete emersion of it all but the embrace of this dream man calmed her and she decided to play along. This whole thing was supposed to be relaxing so she was going to relax.

Ten minutes later she was being driven to a restaurant down wide expensive streets. She had managed to piece together bits of what was happening. The man and her had just got engaged and were heading out to celebrate. He had picked a new place on the edge of town that put on a show whilst you ate and they had to be there dead on seven. Everything seemed so real. Every so often she had to remind herself that none of it was there and that once the simulation was over she would still be floating through space. It didn’t stop her wanting to enjoy it though and believe it in some way. It was all she had ever wanted and it was here.

They arrived and were seated with plenty of time to spare. Drinks were brought to them. Alice stared at hers. A glass of Rose that was a strange pink shade. It smelt right and too her surprise it tasted right too. This Holodeck is incredible. They even get the flavours right. She thought too herself.

By the time the food was served Alice was on her third glass of wine and had a warm excited tingly feel in her stomach. Her partner and her had been making eyes at each other and playing with each other’s feet under the table. As they started to eat the lights faded and the restaurant became quieter. Alice became aware of a stage at the end of room which was now fully lit drawing everyone’s attention. A suited band came out and took their places at the back of the stage. Moments later a young women walked out from the wings. She wore a flowing green dress which showed off her perfect figure. It had a split down the front which revealed miles of cleavage highlighted by her flowing dark hair that fell past her shoulders. Her dark skin glowed in the light. Alice couldn’t quite make out the woman’s face. Every time she came close the woman would turn or her hair would get in the way. As band started playing the women took the mic and started singing. Her voice filled the room as she hit every note perfectly. It was smooth and flowed seductively with every word.

Alice listened for a while before turning back to her table. She took a few mouthfuls of food before realising that her companion hadn’t stopped staring at the woman on stage since she came out. Alice coughed gently to get his attention back to her but he ignored it. She tried rubbing her foot up and down his leg but he simply moved to face to stage straight on. The show went on and Alice became more and more fed up with being ignored. She had a few more glasses of wine and wasn’t quite thinking like her old self as she stared daggers at the woman on stage.

‘Why are they all staring at that tramp! I could do what she does! She’s just an evening entertainer nothing special.’ She thought to herself. Somewhere along the line she had forgotten that it was all a simulation that she could end at any moment she chose but the jealousy and the fuzzy drunk feeling seem to obscure everything.

The singer announced she would take a short break and everyone turned back to their tables.

‘Isn’t she great?!’ The question startled Alice who was deep in thoughts of how to get attention again. She shrugged at the question. The conversation turned to other things and she started feel a bit better again and actually found it in herself to smile but then the band abruptly started again and her partner cut the conversation off mid flow. He even cheered as the singer came back on stage. An unbridled jealousy filled Alice. She stood quickly and walked away from the table unnoticed. She quickly found the backstage entrance and made her way into the wings surprised that no one was trying the stop her. From her position on the side of the stage she could see the woman standing with everyone looking at her. Alice found a mic on a table to the side of the stage waited for a good moment and then burst on to the stage half way through a song singing the best she could. Walking to the middle of the stage she stood almost directly in front of the woman in green. The song finished and there was a few nervous claps. Alice looked around and saw the audience were mostly looking confused. Some had turned back around to their tables. Glancing around the stage she saw the woman standing looking in her direction, but strangely she was still unable to make out her face. The very sight of her though was enough to push Alice to signal the band to start up again which they did without hesitation. Alice sang the best she could but by the end of the song most people had turned back to their tables and some had started giving her pitying looks. She caught sight of her partner who could only shake his head and tried to avoid eye contact. Alice felt panicked now. The fuzz of wine was effecting her more and more. The band started playing and she started singing but a few bars in a few boo’s could be heard and then someone threw an empty plastic bottle which hit Alice on the shoulder. She stagger back slightly then fell to her knees and slouched forward. The band stopped and everything went quite for a moment before the audience started cheering again. The woman had stepped forward and in her perfect voice finished the song. Alice sat there hot tears rolling down her cheeks feeling completely defeated and rejected. The song finished and calm inviting voice rolled over her

‘Are you ok?’ it asked

‘No’ Alice blubbed without looking up ‘You’re just too perfect!’

‘Well I’m sorry about that.’ Came the replied

‘I was so happy when I came here and then you came along and spoilt it!’

‘Again I’m sorry’

‘I just wish I was like you!’ Alice said suddenly realising it was true. A hand reach down and lifted her chin up. Alice could finally make at the woman’s face. It was like looking in a mirror. The woman was Alice but a prettier sexier version.

‘You can be. Stand up and embrace me’ Alice stared at the woman. It was like listening to her own thoughts. She stood up slowly and stood face to face with her. Reaching out she touched the woman’s arm gently before putting her arms around her. The woman embraced her as well. Alice felt really cold for a moment and then a warm tingling sensation spread across her body. It made her feel good so she closed her eyes. There were other sensations as well but Alice concentrated on the excited warmth flowing across her. Eventually the feeling started to subside and Alice realise she was now holding air. She looked around the stage but the woman was nowhere to be seen. Confused she turned to face the band. Her movement felt quicker than usual and a flash of green fabric caught her eye. She looked down and into a mile of cleavage. It dawned on Alice that she had become that woman, she had the perfect singing voice, the perfect body, she was what people were jealous of now. Alice smiled to herself. The old Alice was gone now.

The audience looked on expectantly. All eyes were on Alice no one’s attention was anywhere else. Just the thought of it sent a shiver of excitement through Alice’s stomach. Raising the mic to her lips she started to sing again. This time everything was perfect. Not a missed lyric or beat. The song finished and a wave of applause hit Alice. Her body flooded with endorphins and started to tingle. She stood there smiling simply as little explosions happened in her head. The clapping died down and she returned to the present. There was something missing now though. The applause had left a hole in her. She need more!

The next two songs came and went quickly with only the same amount of cheers after each one. Alice needed more than this. She needed to find a way to make them cheer louder. As the next song started Alice had an idea. She went out into the audience whilst singing, occasionally tracing her spare hand across someone’s back or stroking someone’s cheek. She had guessed right by the end of the song there were more and more cheers but it still wasn’t enough. She spotted an attractive blonde woman sitting near the stage and made her the focus of the next song. By the end she was sitting on the women’s lap. She didn’t seem to mind at and when Alice leant in and kissed her deeply she kissed back. Again there were more cheers and calls but again Alice felt as though it still wasn’t enough. Something was missing. She looked over at her partner and smile seductively at him. She knew what to do next. She walked slowly toward him and then lead him onto the stage and sat him on a chair mid stage. The next song start and Alice sang directly to him. Half way through the band broke into an instrumental section and she started dancing around him. Alice wasn’t sure why but it felt like that right thing to do. She slowly pulled down one strap of her dress and his eyes lit up which made Alice feel good. The other strap came down and her new tits tumbled out. The crowd went crazy at this. Even the women seemed to be cheering. The excitement in Alice grew and the tingling intensified. Her thoughts had started to become hazy now but she didn’t care much. The applause and cheers were all she needed now and she was pretty sure she would do anything to get them. She let the rest of the dress drop to the floor revealing her perfect hourglass figure underneath covered only now by a pair of lime green French knickers. She decided that the high heels should stay on as well. More cheers and clapping flooded the room. Alice smiled and turned back her man. She stood him up, turned around and pushed her ass into his crutch. She could feel his cock was already hard through his trousers. Something about this made her even more excited. She could feel it turning into full blown arousal now. Her thoughts were becoming few and she was relying more on impulse now. Standing up and turning around she came face to face with him and kissed him deeply. His hands came around her and squeezed her ass. She gasped. His touch sent fireworks around her body. With her own hand she undid his belt and helped his erect cock out. She looked down and seemed instantly drawn to it like a moth to flame. Lowering herself down on to her haunches and took it into her mouth. The cheer from the crowd was enough to finished off any thoughts in her mind. She would now do exactly what would feel good to her. As she mindlessly sucked a spare hand traced its way beneath her underwear and found her pussy. Alice moaned loudly through a mouth full of cock. Then the man pulled up her to standing again and looked at Alice directly eye to eye. The band and crowd had stopped and silent rolled over the room. An intense discomfort gripped Alice.

‘Alice do you want to be my Fuckslave?’ He asked straight out. Something in Alice jumped and panicked.

‘No I..’ Alice tried to answer but the crowd’s booing and jeers. The man had stripped off now and he pulled her close. Alice could feel his warm body against her nearly naked form. He reached up and felt her tits. Rockets went off inside Alice.

‘Are you sure Alice?’

‘I er I’ She felt his cock slip between her legs and rub against the outside of her underwear. ‘I er Fuckslave?’

‘Yes Alice you want to be Fuckslave’ he coaxed and pinched her nipple.

‘ohhh yes.’ Alice murmured faintly but that was all it took. He spun her around and positioned her over the chair. Slowly taking down her underwear as the audience cheered and positioned himself behind her. Alice let it happened unable to put up any resistance and too horny to care. As she felt his cock enter her expectant pussy all thoughts and anxieties started to fade. Alice called out in pleasure and the audience cheered even louder. Her hips bounced happily off his as with each thrust she became more and more a being of pure lust. He pulled her back up towards him, kneading her tits and whispered to her

‘Tell the audience what you are.’

‘I’m a Fuckslave!’ Alice called out feeling herself building toward orgasm with every stroke. That was all that was important now. ‘I’m Alice the Fuckslave and I love being a whore! Fuck me!’ she cried unable to contain herself. Barely missing a stroke he moved around so he was now lying on the floor underneath her. Alice found herself facing away from him with the audience in front her. They could see everything and their cheers just inspired Alice all the more. She opened her legs fully so they could all see that she had a cock in her slutty pussy and played with her own tits as she bounced up and down getting closer and closer to her evitable climax. He grabbed her hips and started moving her quicker and quicker as they both got closer. She felt him shot his load inside her and she came like she had never cum before and she knew exactly what she was. The Holo simulation faded around her and the bimbotised Alice was left alone laying on her side with blue glowing gel dribbling out from between her legs. She smiled to herself, everything made so much sense now.