The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

The Escape

Chapter Five: Jessica

Jessica heard Summer’s cries of pleasure and tried to curl up tighter in the pilots chair. She had looked over the controls and had no idea what she was looking at. It was obvious that the course had been altered and they were heading back to their home planet. The big blue green planet was now one the biggest objects in the windows. Eventually the sounds of Summer’s conversion faded and Jessica found a bit more strength to investigate the flight deck. There were so many controls in front of her and one of them had to turn the craft around. Jessica spent the next half hour trying to work out what did what without actually pressing anything. She whittled her choices down to the two joy sticks nearest the pilots chair. Taking a deep breath she tilted the first one slightly to the left. The craft started to roll quickly to the left while still pointing in the same direction. She instantly felt dizzy and tried to correct it. When the spinning had finally stopped Jessica reached out and tried the other stick. Nudging it gently to the left she found it turn the craft in the way she wanted it to. She slowly changed direction until she was certain she had turned 180 degrees and they were back on course to escape. A sigh of relief swept through her and she relaxed into the chair smiling to herself. A clunk of metal on metal came from the locked door. Jessica looked over the top of the chair just as a hissing noise started. From under the door she could see a blue fog flowing through the gap under the door. She instantly remembered what it had done to Summer. If she didn’t do something quickly she would end up like that as well. A monitor to her right showed her the CCTV footage of the corridor outside and in front of the door someone had left a gas canister with a hose pointing directly under the door. She couldn’t see if there was anyone still around but she saw an escape route. There on the side of the stairs was an entrance to an air vent large enough for her to crawl through . Without hesitation Jessica took a deep breath, opened the door and jumped through the blue fog and quickly into the air vent, crawling until she was out of sight. Laying back Jessica checked herself. Her body seemed completely normal, apart from her hair. She cursed as she realised that her frizzy and uncontrollable ginger hair now flowed in gorgeous red locks down her back and chest. Only a moment in that gas had been enough to do that. At least it was something she could live with.

The next few hours were spent exploring the air ducts. Jessica found that she could access every part of the craft easily enough without making any noise. After an hour or so she had heard them all calling her name and trying to convince her to join them but they had given up quickly and now the craft was strangely silent. No matter which vent she looked out from she couldn’t seem to find them. This unnerved her. If she could only find which level they were on she could position herself away from them. She’d had a bit of time to think and the situation didn’t seem as hopeless now. If the craft did land back where they’d started the rest of them would alight quickly and under an armed watch who would be suspicious of it being a trap of some kind so they wouldn’t enter the craft straight away. At this point Jessica could get the craft to launch again to freedom. This time there would be no Allen to mess it up.

Hunger started to grip Jessica. It had been a long time since she had eaten and she had little choice but to look for food. The vent nearest to the kitchen area was only a few meters down the wall meaning she could dart out quietly grab the food she needed and get back into her hiding place before anyone noticed. She crawled slowly to the entrance and looked around waiting to make sure there was no sign of anybody. Emerging quietly from the vent she softly and quickly made her way into the kitchen. Opening cupboards as quietly as possible Jessica took a few packs of food and a bottle of water. When she was satisfied she turn to go back into the vent but there standing in front of her was Alice completely naked smiling dumbly at her. In one hands she held a pot of deep blue glowing gel whilst the other held a handful of it. Jessica dropped the food and turned quickly and came face to face with Emma still in her corset, stocking combo. She smiled and before Jessica could move placed her hand firmly on the top of Jessica’s chest. The hand felt cold through her t-shirt and Jessica quickly realise that Emma’s hands were covered in the blue gel as well. She turned and ran off down the mess area only to be stopped by a naked Summer and Marie still in her latex. They all advanced on her, all holding the same gel. Jessica backed off slowly but quickly realised that she was being guided toward one of the cells. Suddenly the cold sensation on her chest increased. She looked down and saw the gel had eaten through the top of her t-shirt and was now spreading across her bare skin underneath. It started warming up and tingling. In the moment she had looked down Emma had made taken a few quick steps and was reaching out for her. Jessica knocked her hand off course but ended up with her own hand being covered in gel. While still moving back she tried to wipe it off using her other hand but the gel seemed to spread across until both her hands glowed blue. The door to the cell slid open behind her and she hurried inside only to remember too late there was no lock from the inside. Something was starting to cloud her thoughts. The four bimbos made their way into the narrowing space that Jessica had entered.

‘What are you all doing?!’ She shouted ‘Snap out of it!’ This was met with some giggling.

‘But Jessie we only want to make you like us.’ Smiled Emma

‘It feels, like, soooo good to give in’ Chimed Marie

‘But remember what you were before!’ Jessica tried. The bed was now directly behind her. Side stepping it Jessica left herself completely cornered. Alice had stopped with a confused look on her face.

‘Before what?’ She asked

‘Before you were a Fuckslave!’ Jessica answered seizing the opportunely. The others stopped now as well.

‘Before...’ Emma said in a strained way.

‘Yes remember what it was like before you were converted and changed.’

‘I don’t remember much..’ Marie started looking confused. A moment of hope cross Jessica. Maybe she could talk sense into them. Then suddenly Marie brightened saying ‘But I do remember how awesome it felt to give myself to pleasure. To become a Fuckslave. Oh! And how sexy it was to watch the others get converted!’ with that she grabbed Jessica’s forearm. This inspired the others to move in as well all giggling. Jessica tried pushing them away but the more she tried the more gel they got on her. Marie had successfully coated her arm and as Jessica went to push her away she pushed back. Jessica tripped and fell backwards onto the bed. Before she could protect herself Summer and Alice had hold of a leg each whilst Emma and Marie successfully pinned her down and started coating her with the gel. Emma hovered for a moment over Jessica’s breasts, smiling as she looked into Jessica’s pleading eye’s. She saw there was nothing but lust in Emma’s eyes now as she turned her pot of gel upside down and letting it run out and splash over Jessica’s breasts. The gel ate through the thin fabric almost instantly and Jessica could feel it spread across the bare skin underneath. She gasped as the warmth and tingling spread through her breasts. Her head started to fog. The more gel they put on her the harder it seemed to think.

‘Just give into it’ Marie whispered as she applied gel to Jessica’s neck. She could feel that Summer and Alice had made it past her knees and working on her thighs. Her jeans giving way all too easily. She gritted her teeth trying to hold herself together. Her body had stopped struggling now and her resistance was confined to her head. The areas of her body that were covered were now tingling more and more. It was such an intense feeling that it threaten to override all of Jessica’s reasoning and feeling. Hands had reached her ass and she could feel the warm tingling there demand attention. She looked down dreading what she might see. She was now completely naked and glowing a dark blue colour. Only one part of her remained untouched and Alice held a large handful of gel purposely heading in that direction.

‘Noooo..’ Moaned Jessica but Alice didn’t listen and looked straight at her smiling as she covered Jessica’s pussy in the blue gel. Pleasure shot through her body and kept growing and growing. Jessica tried to focus but her whole body felt too good as it absorbed all the gel in one go. Then she felt the changes begin. First her tits started to grow outwards defying gravity. She moaned slightly but still tried to grit her teeth. Her hips and ass swelled while her waist contracted leaving her with an hourglass figure. Then she felt it. A tidal wave of pleasure shoot from her pussy as she felt her body rewire itself so she would have no choice but to obey the needs of her pussy. She arched her back and grabbed the bed sheet trying to resist. She opened her eyes again looking straight up not wanting to look down, something inside her told she wouldn’t like what she would see but the all over tingling told her it wouldn’t be long before her body demanded attention. Emma looked down at her from above.

‘Oh Jessi your new body looks incredible! We’re just gonna try it out ok?’ Then she felt hands exploring her. Then before any objection she felt tongues licking both of her nipples. The sensation shot through her and she moaned uncontrollably. She wanted to try and stop them but it was clear that her body want other things. Jessica felt someone kissing her thighs. She tried with all her strength to shut her legs but a tongue ran up the inside of her thigh and she involuntarily spread her legs. Her body knew what it wanted. The licker didn’t need another invitation and started on Jessica’s pussy. She moaned loudly as a new level pleasure ripped through her. Her rewired body now let her pussy take control and she became trapped in her own head . Emma was looking down at her again smiling.

‘Let go and enjoy it! We are Fuckslaves and this is all we live for. You are your body now.’ Jessica tried to ignore the words but the sensations inside were building and building. She had never felt like this before.

‘Just give yourself to your body Jessi. Give yourself to lust’ Emma said softly and lifted one of Jessica’s unresisting hands up to her own tits where she pressed it against them and moaned gently. Jessica was shocked to find the softness of Emma’s chest and her moaning sent more pleasure running through her. Her hand started kneading Emma’s tits by itself.

‘That’s right Jessi. Give in to the lust within. Let other people’s pleasure turn you on more.’ Jessica brought her other hand up to Emma’s chest as well. The Fuckslave moaned and Jessica felt more and more aroused, unable to look away from Emma’s looks of pleasure. Emma moved herself until to straddle Jessica’s face. In her head she still knew this was wrong but the new feelings driving through her dominated her. New thoughts started forming in her mind as well. Like ‘I’ve got three Fuckslaves licking my body and one on my face. This is heaven.’ And ‘Oh god. Maybe I am a creature of lust’. She tried to steer these thoughts away but they kept coming back. She could now smell Emma’s excitement and it was taking all her remaining strength not reach out and lick. The last elements of reason within her told ‘If I start licking then I’m just like them! Must resist it.’ She felt a finger trace the outside of pussy before pushing in. She moaned loudly and realised how wet she had become. Something snapped inside of her and the smell above became too much to resist. She started licking quickly and heard Emma’s moans of pleasure. She tasted good and Jessi couldn’t get enough. She needed to make Emma cum. She needed to cum as well. As she licked she felt her resistance and reasoning draining away. She was becoming uninhibited and was starting to accept her own lust. It didn’t take long to make Emma cum hard. The Fuckslave fell forward onto the bed away from Jessi who looked down and pulled Marie up from her tits and kissed her. She felt the licking between her legs stop and she was instantly filled with a sense of longing. She looked down and saw Allen standing naked at the end of the bed. Her mouth started drooling as she saw his cock.

‘Are you ready to finish your conversion and become a complete Fuckslave?’ He asked looking straight in Jessi’s eyes.

‘I... Er... I...’ She replied unable to take her eyes off his cock. He grabbed her ankles and pulled her toward him at the end of the bed. He then rubbed his cock against her pussy. She moaned loudly. But he took it away quickly.

‘Before I do. Tell me what you are.’ Allen ordered. As the pleasure stopped Jessi’s fogged mind returned and an answer that not even she expected came from her.

‘I am Jessica! I am a women and equal to all!’ She blinked. Was that right? Allen looked puzzled and slightly displeased at her. She suddenly felt worried. He reached and pinched her nipples while rubbing himself against her clit causing her to moan again.

‘Are you sure about that?’ He asked

‘I am... I am... I am..’ As the pleasure returned the fog started to clear again but she felt disorientated.

‘If you don’t admit what you are then I won’t fuck you.’ It wasn’t a threat more a fact but Jessi heard it as one and suddenly felt desperate. She needed to feel the pleasure and excitement again.

‘I am...’ she managed but something still stopped her.

‘Fine then’ Allen said abruptly ‘Summer! Here!’ Summer giggled and started crawling down the bed. Allen shifted away from Jessi and stopped playing with Summers’s tits. Jessi’s feeling of loss and envy was instant and cut through the returning fog. A surge passed through her and she knew she would do anything to get the cock back. What would a Fuckslave do? She asked herself before moving her hands up to her chest and pushing her tits together.

‘No I.. I.. I am a creature of lust! I am fuckable! I am nothing more than my body and I need to be fucked!’ Something snapped in her head as spoke and she knew there was no way back. I am Jessi the Fuckslave and I will obey.’

Allen smiled and positioned himself against her and then pushed home. Jessi felt him filling her up. She gasped as her damp pussy invited him in so easily and lay there staring at him blankly for a couple of seconds before he started thrusting in and out and the pleasure inside her started to build again. With every thrust Jessi knew she had made the right choice. Her moans getting louder all the time. Almost by instinct she reached up to her chest and pushed her tits together playing with them as her pussy controlled her entire being. This was her now and it was more than she had ever hoped for. Allan smiled as her saw Jessi give herself completely to the pleasure. The redhead was moaning louder now and he knew the conversion was almost complete. He pulled out and order her on all fours. Jessi found herself obeying instantly happy to do anything to get the cock back inside her. She pushed her ass back toward Allan and felt him enter her again. As he grabbed her hips Jessi knew that she was nothing more than a sex toy to bring pleasure to those around her and the thought brought her closer to the edge. Feeling the pace quicken as Allen controlled her hips and with one final deep push Jessi felt him cum inside her making her cum hard. She looked around at Allen and giggled, her green eyes glowing with desire.

Marie was entered a large bedroom wearing only her underwear. The bed was already occupied by a man she had only met that afternoon. He was naked and hard. Marie’s mouth water and as she crossed the room she made an effort to swing her hips a lot more than she had done before. She undid her bra and let it fall to the fall casually allowing it to fall and she started crawling on to the bed. Life was good now.

A week had passed since they had returned to the city and they had been quickly assimilated into the new social structure. On Allen’s request he had been allowed to keep Emma close to hand in his new role. He had joined the planetary conversion team lead by Captain Phillips as part of the science testing division. Jessi and Summer had found work as ‘Greeters’ for large companies, Alice had started a career as a performing artist and Marie had been happy to given to the highest bidder. Though the women all had trouble remembering life before they all agreed they were much happier being Fuckslaves.