The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

European Vacation

Tyler’s story

The rain had been coming down for two hours already. To that point it was the worst weather we’d experienced in Europe. There at the side of a road in rural France I was beginning to wonder why we hadn’t simply done the post-graduation trip to Mexico. There if it rained you could stay inside the hotel drinking free booze.

“This is getting ridiculous. We haven’t seen a car in hours” Vanessa called to me. Both of us were soaked to the bone, and I was sure so were all of our clothes and everything else in our backpacks.

“Just keep walking, maybe we’ll see a house we can stay at.” I yelled back.

This was her idea of course. She was the one who wanted to see new things, do new things and experience history. I simply wanted sun and booze. A week in Mexico would have been fine. We could have made love when it rained. We could have made love when it wasn’t raining.

Of course she was from Mexico, originally. Or her parents were. She didn’t want to go there. She wanted to see Europe. Backpack and hitchhike. Go to a concert in London. See the Eiffel Tower.

All I wanted was the nude beaches on the Riviera. That’s where we were going, but first we had to get out of the rain.

“Look over there. I see a light.” She said, pointing away from the road.

With nothing else offering us any hope we left the side of the road and marched across an untended field. Our legs sank in mud, which filled our shoes. As we got closer to the source of the light we saw that it was coming from a castle.

“Ah, shit it’s a fucking castle. We’d best turn around.” I shouted.

“Why? There’s a light on, obviously someone lives there.”

“No. People don’t live in fucking castles Vanessa. They’re fucking tourist things. It’s closed now and the light is just on”

She persisted, “No people do live in castles. Even if it’s just a tourist thing it’ll have some shelter. Maybe even a night cleaning person who can let us in to dry off.”

I gave up. There was no arguing with her. We simply continued on our way, until we say that not only was there one light on in the castle, all the lights appeared to be on. We walked right up to the front door and pushed the doorbell.

“Since when do castles have doorbells?” I asked.

“Since doorbells were invented. There are lots of modernized castles still in use around Europe. I read about them in an article when preparing for the trip.”

That’s her. She reads about things like modernized castles.

A man in a robe answered the door. He seemed quite surprised to see anyone. He addressed us first in French. Vanessa went to open her backpack to get her French—English dictionary. The man looked at her and said something in Spanish.

She answered him. She knows Spanish, being from Mexico and all. I know English, and up until this trip that was all I needed to know.

Finally the man turned to me and said, “But you’re American so you speak English.”

“Yeah, that I can understand.” I answered.

“Come in. I am sorry there was not staff to greet you, but they’ve gone home for the evening. My Internet stocks have taken a beating so I can’t afford to pay a night shift.”

We stepped into a immaculate hall, with banners and chandeliers and probably a few hundred years of history. Despite being wet and cold we both were amazed.

“Wow.”

“Yes. It’s pretty impressive the first time you see it. Ancient family history of course. I could recite hours of tales about the history of the place but you both seem wet and cold. Maybe we should get you changed.”

“I think that our change of clothes are probably just as wet as what we’ve got on.” Vanessa said.

“Well do not worry about that. We have hundreds of years worth of clothing here. I’m sure we can find something that will fit you. Follow me.”

The man, whose name he explained was Lord DeBois, lived in the house alone. His wife had died some years ago of cancer and he had yet to find anyone else to live with him. We followed him to two guest rooms, which were bigger than most of the hostel rooms that we’d been sharing with five other travelers. In one was a wardrobe filled with men’s clothes, and the other women’s.

“Wear whatever you like. They are perhaps a bit old fashioned, but they’re all in quite good condition. I’ll fix you both up a snack. I would offer a full meal but I am not that great of a cook.”

We thanked him, and went to change.

Once in my room I stripped down and found a pant and shirt combination that fit a little loose. It was certainly old fashioned. I looked like I was trying to dress like Neville Chamberlain in that footage of him coming back from Germany waving a piece of paper in the air.

Vanessa looked, amazing. Her hair was still damp, but the rest of her was breath taking. She had found a wonderful red dress, the sort you see in Shakespeare’s movies. It gathered her breasts together very nicely and showed off her ample cleavage. It was all I could do to stop myself from placing my head between those two mounds of milk chocolate brown flesh and kissing.

The two of us went down stairs to where Lord DeBois had shown us the kitchen. We both felt vaguely ridiculous to be wearing such nice clothes. When he saw us Lord DeBois smiled.

“Well you too look much better. You look quite dashing in that suit. My grandfather wore that when he was in New York I believe. And you my dear you look devastatingly beautiful.”

“Thank you so much. These are much too nice for us to be wearing though.” Vanessa replied.

“Yeah, I’m worried about spilling on it.” I added.

“Don’t worry about that. Just relax, let the warmth of the kitchen ease your tired muscles. As I said I am not a cook, but I have managed to heat up some soup for you and I’ve opened a bottle of wine. Both will help put some warmth in you.”

We thanked him and without much ceremony started into the food. I was famished, not having eaten for over a day. Even when we had eaten it was typically small, because of funds or lack of funds.

Once we were done the soup the Lord refilled our wine glasses (a third time) and lead us to his study where we sat before a raging fire. Between the wine, the length of the day and the warmth of the fire I soon found myself yawning.

Lord DeBois noticed this, “Ahh I see my stories are as boring as I feared. I am sure the two of you wish to retire now. Do not let me keep you up.”

“No, actually I’d like to hear more about your family. I find history really fascinating.” Vanessa said.

“Well I’m about to pass out here. I’ll make my way back to bed. I may just sleep for a week. If you don’t mind.” I joked.

“I don’t mind at all. Have a good night.”

I kissed Vanessa and staggered off to bed.

Vanessa’s story

We watched Tyler stagger out of the room.

“I’m sorry about him. He drank a little too much, he’s not used to wine. Plus we’ve been walking almost all day.”

Lord DeBois just laughed, “Don’t worry about it. Many of my supposedly more refined guests have thrown up on the tapestries. So as long as he makes it to bed with no accidents he’d better off than certain Cardinals I know.”

I laughed and took another sip of my wine. I stifled a yawn myself, since I wanted to spend as much time awake in the castle as possible.

“While I have you along I thought I might show you something that is something of a family heirloom. It’s a gold pocket watch with my family’s gem encrusted in it.”

He withdrew a large pocket watch on a gold chain and let it dangle about half a foot from my face. The watch was polished gold with a fire red gem in the centre.

“It’s beautiful.”

“Thank you, it’s quite a source of pride for me. People often remark about how riveting it is to look at. Your eyes seem to follow it don’t they? If I just let it swing gently back and forth like this your eyes just follow it back and forth.”

“Yeah.” I agreed.

The Lord then began to speak in Spanish, slowly and in a gentle singsong voice. Like he was singing lullaby to a little baby. I became away of a rush of sleepiness, and my tired muscles began to relax from the warmth of the fire and the effects of the wine.

“So easy to watch the beautiful fire red gem as it swings slowly.” He said in Spanish. “It is so relaxing to listen to me speak to you in your own language, a wonderful sleepy language. This is the language your parents sung you to sleep with as a baby isn’t it?”

“Yeah.” I agreed, though it seemed hard to say anything.

“You feel the wine in your head, making it so hard to think. You feel the warmth of the fire on your skin, relaxing your body. You feel the power and warmth of the fire gem, relaxing your mind and engulfing your soul. Soon you will close your eyes, and submit to the power of the hypnotic gem. Soon you will give into the drug that was in your wine that is opening your mind to my thoughts, commands and words.”

I didn’t think about the wine being drugged. I didn’t think that I should fight what was obviously an attempt to hypnotize me. All I thought about was the fire red gem, and the relaxation that was sweeping my body.

The last thing I remember was the gem seeming to grow larger in my view, until all was dark but it. His words were all that I could hear. I could not longer feel the chair beneath me, or the dress that I was wearing, only the warmth of the fire engulfing all parts of my body.

Tyler’s story

I woke up the next morning feeling a little dazed from the wine. I wasn’t sure what time it was, and I suddenly noticed that my bag had been removed from my room. I quickly slipped on another change of clothes from the wardrobe and went to investigate.

I found Vanessa asleep in her room. I climbed into bed beside her and kissed her on the neck. She woke up and smiled at me.

“Our bags are gone.” I said.

“Good morning to you too. They’re gone because the maid came in earlier to wash our clothes. If you hadn’t been so drunk last night maybe you would have noticed her.” She teased.

“Sorry. I didn’t think the wine would have hit me so hard. So when are they going to be done? We’ve got to get going soon.”

“Actually I was thinking we should stay here a few days. Lord DeBois invited us to stay and I think it would be a unique experience. All we’ve got planned for the next few days is touring castles. Why not just tour this one?”

“How about the Riviera and the nude beeches?” I whined.

“Why would you need nude beeches when you have a nude me?” She asked, throwing aside her sheets to reveal her naked body.

I grew hard quickly, “Since when do you sleep in the buff?” I asked, reaching down and grabbing a breast.

“Since I wanted to turn you on. Let’s get you out of those silly looking clothes and get you inside of me.”

Which was a plan I could support.

Her body is perfect. I don’t just say that because I’m in love with her, but because it’s true. Her breasts are large, but not too large that they’re unattractive like the ones on the girls on the WWF wrestling program. She’s slender, but not supermodel skinny. She has a belly button that I’d go to war for, and a stomach that... well you know.

When I’m done I lay beside her. She then takes me in her hands and stimulates me back to attention. Then she goes down on me. She swallows, which I’ve never seen her do before. Then she stimulates me again, and swallows again. After a third time she sits on my stomach and begins to massage me.

“Jesus. I’m whipped out now. I don’t know if I have the energy to go down stairs at all, let alone walk anywhere.” I said.

“Don’t worry about that my dear baby. Just let yourself relax. After a day walking your just need to relax. Let me help you relax.” She said softly.

“Okay.”

Her hands worked my body, pushing out the tension until I felt like I probably couldn’t lift my arms if I wanted to.

“Oh, this feels so good. See if we were in Mexico we could do this all day. No walking or taking tours or paying to ride in an elevator too see the top of the Eiffel Tower.”

She reached under the pillow that my head was under and pulled something out.

“No fucking English food, just drinks and sex.” I continued.

She opened her hand up and let a gold pocket watch with a fire red gem in the centre fell out. It dangled just a few inches above my head, so I had to turn my eyes upwards to see it.

“Lord DeBois gave this to me last night.” She said.

“It looks awful expensive.” I pointed out.

“Yes it does doesn’t it? But it’s very eye catching, notice how it just swings back and forth, but you can’t look away. Notice how the gem is red like the fire last night. Like the wine. Remember how relaxing the win was, how relaxing the fire was. Remember how tired you were, and how easily you slipped off into a deep sleep. Remember how heavy your eyes are now? How sleepy you are becoming.”

She brought the closer to her, so it was swinging back and forth between her two breasts. I lifted my head to try to follow it, unable for some reason to look away.

“It’s so pretty isn’t it?”

“Yeah.” I agreed meekly.

“Just like me. You want to look at the watch even more than you want to look at me don’t you?”

I couldn’t say anything. I felt sleepy, and heavy. I wanted to sit up, but I couldn’t. I wanted to grab the watch, to bring it nearer to me, but I couldn’t move my arms. My whole body was so relaxed from the massage and so tired from the sex that I couldn’t do anything but watch the watch swing back and forth between my girlfriend’s two breasts.

“The gem seems to grow bigger doesn’t it? It seems to grow bigger as though it is the only thing you can see. As though all you can think of is the fire red gem. The gem giving off warmth as powerfully relaxing as the fire, as intoxicating as the wine. Feel it engulf your mind, your soul and you being.”

I felt everything slipping away as the gem became all that I could see. All that I could think of. All that I would obey.

I woke up fully clothed in Lord DeBois study. There was no fire in the fireplace and the room was dark. I got up and followed the wall to the door, and then staggered down the dark hall. After a few minutes of walking I saw a light, and I made for it.

The room with the light on was the dinning room. There I saw a sight that made me gasp. There Lord DeBois was sitting eating. However his table consisted of two stools and Vanessa straight as a board suspended on them. She was completely naked, and only her feet and her head were touching the stools.

Lord DeBois had heard my gasp and looked up from his meal. “Welcome. Hypnosis is such a wonderful tool isn’t it? Look at her, so straight and rigid. Notice how she doesn’t move at all? She hasn’t twitched and spilled my wine, or upset my eating. Even when the wax from the candle that I have there between her wonderful breasts drips onto her she doesn’t move.”

And indeed it was quite amazing. Sitting on my naked girlfriend was a plate of steak and potatoes, cutlery, a goblet of wine, a gold candleholder with a lit candle and a gun.

I grabbed the gun and pointed it at Lord DeBois.

“I don’t know what’s up here, but this isn’t going to happen. You’re going to snap your fingers and wake her up. Then we’re going to leave and that’s that. No offense but in America we don’t eat off of our guests.”

“Ahh.. you Americans and your gun culture. So predictable. It’s interesting to note though that you are pointing it at the wrong person.”

When he said that I suddenly realized that I had the gun flush against my own ear. I tried to pull it away but my arm wouldn’t listen.

“It’s such an old story. A jealous lover realizes that his girlfriend has fallen for a more mature, more refined man. He is left with only one option, suicide. You break into my gun cabinet and confront me, finally taking your own life. It’s so sad. All I need to do is snap my fingers and that’s the end of your part in our narrative.”

I had always thought I would say something brave at this sort of moment, but instead I began to cry. “Let us go, oh please let us go.”

“No. See I need female companionship. You I’d let go but I’m afraid you’d just try to bring the police into this. By the time you got back with them Vanessa here would be fully clothed and very happy to say that she didn’t love you anymore and you were just reporting me out of jealousy. But then I’d have to worry about you for the rest of our lives. I don’t want to have to be bothered with you showing up one day with a gun trying to rescue the girl. This way is just so much easier.”

“No, let us go. I love her you can’t do this.”

“You have a funny idea of what I can and can’t do my dear boy. The only way I’d let you go is if I had someone to take her place. Now I was looking through your bag and I found this picture of a wonderfully attractive girl. She’s maybe even more beautiful than Vanessa here. What’s her name?”

“That’s Vanessa’s sister.” I say, recognizing the photo as one we took a few weeks ago at my high school graduation.

“I really don’t care who she is. What is her name?”

“Heather.”

“Heather. Why do two Spanish beauties have such annoying Anglo names? No matter, I want her.”

“How about Vanessa?”

“You will both be able to leave. When I have Heather.”

“How do you know I won’t go to the cops?”

“Because as I explained that would do you no good. I have total control over your girlfriend’s mind; convincing her that she loves me won’t be hard. Convincing her that you abused her and raped her wouldn’t be hard either. In fact she has some of your semen in her. That’s the sort of physical evidence that would go along nicely with a teary accusation.”

“How do I get Heather to come here?”

“I will teach you a few hypnotic tricks. Plus I’ll program you with a story that will lure her here.”

“Okay. But you don’t hurt Vanessa and you don’t hurt Heater.”

“Agreed. And you get to live. See how everyone gets what they want? Just remember if you try to double cross me,” he snapped his fingers. I pulled the trigger of the gun, but it only clicked, “the gun won’t be empty.”

The end of part 1.