The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Hetero, male dom, highly nonconsensual, no physical coersion.

* * *

A mind control story, this time based on better living through chemistry. The outline of this story was developed interactively with a most giving female friend who currently chooses to remain nameless. She knows who she is, and she has my ongoing gratitude.

Copyright © 1993 by the Mind Control Fan.

Duplication of this story for non-commercial purposes is permitted, as long as no changes or omissions are made. All other rights are reserved, and copies must retain this notice. Enjoy,

* * *

The Evil Doctor Avery—Part 1

Alexandra Morris rubbed her arm from the shot. She was a tall woman with regular features and a large, expressive mouth. Her blue eyes shone with good humor and intelligence. In contrast to the long golden hair falling down her back and over her copious bust, she was wearing a black leotard top, a short black leather skirt, and black stockings. Her long, athletic legs were further emphasized by three inch heels.

Across from her, sat Dr. Avery at his desk. His elevated chair compensated for her seven inch superiority in height (including the heels), allowing him to meet her gaze levelly and with authority. With his large, bulbous head, thick glasses, pipe cleaner neck, and short, pudgy body he had never been an attractive figure to women. Despite his inherited wealth, genius-level intellect, and well-manicured goatee, it had always been a major effort for him to bed the most homely of them, never mind statuesque beauties, such as this one sitting so innocently before him. That was, of course, before his discovery of THE DRUG. Finally, he was able to get the respect and attention he so richly deserved.

It was time to start the verbal foreplay that he liked almost as much as the physical consumation. “The shot should take care of that anemia, my dear,” he said in surprisingly deep and commanding baritone. “Otherwise you seem to be remarkably healthy.” As he spoke, he glanced casually at her ample bosom over his steepled hands. Like his head, his hands were disproportionally large. As fate would have it, other parts of his body were oversized as well.

Alexandra sat up straight, ignoring his glance, except for a barely perceptible moue of distaste. She was used to being stared at by men, but that didn’t mean she had to enjoy it, especially from this little gnome. However, there was no reason not to be civil. “Thank you, Doctor. I guess I was feeling a bit tired and run down lately.”

“Yes, in fact you’re actually quite a magnificent specimen,” he continued. “By the way, you never mentioned Alexandra, do you have a boyfriend or a husband? I think I might like to see more of you.”

Alexandra again choose to disregard any possbile sexual overtones in his remarks. “No one steady. I do date a lot. Of course, if I keep myself healthy, I may not need to come in again for quite a while.” She smiled, flashing her white teeth.

Dr. Avery examined his fingernails disinterestedly, although inside he could feel his nervousness and excitement begin to grow. “Well, what about tonight? Do you have any plans for tonight?”

Alexandra frowned, finally allowing her discomfort to be visible. She looked at the Doctor suspiciously. “Really, what business is it of yours?”

“I want to get together with you, obviously...”

Some people couldn’t take a hint. “Doctor, I appreciate the attention you’ve given me inside our professional relationship,” she stated forcefully. “However, please understand that I have absolutely no interest in getting involved in any other kind of relationship with you.” She hoped that would be the end of it. She couldn’t have been more wrong.

Dr. Avery leaned forward and grabbed her shoulder meaningfully, starting the imprinting process. “You’ll be surprised at how convincing I can be. If you’ve made any plans for tonight, you may want to call up and cancel them. I think you’re feeling a bit strange.”

Alexandra twisted out from his grasp and stood up, intending to march right out the door. She swayed, suddenly feeling light-headed and dizzy. “Doctor,” she said, trying to regain control of the situation, “I don’t think this is appropriate at all!” Her legs felt weak, and she was having trouble standing.

“Sit down Alexandra,” Dr. Avery stated quietly, but commandingly. “Sit down and make the call.”

Alexandra looked around anxiosuly, as if trying to spot outside assitance. She put one hand on the desk. “I have to leave now ...”

Dr. Avery stood up, grabbed both of her shoulders, and stood on his toes to put his face right in front of hers. “You’re too sick to leave. As your doctor, I can’t allow it. Now MAKE the call.”

Alexandra leaned forward, her face pallid and sweating. “There’s no one I need to call,” she managed to force out between deep breaths. “I was just planning to wash my hair tonight.” As she stopped speaking, color started returning to her cheeks. She looked around in amazement, instantly feeling better. In fact, she was even starting to feel warm and flushed, as if comfortably relaxing after a large meal.

Dr. Avery smiled and returned to his chair. “How convenient.” He leaned foward to thumb his intercom. “Miss Swenson, please hold my calls for the rest of the afternoon.” “Well Alexandra, instead of that call, I’d like you to make another one. Call the most expensive hotel in town and book us a room in your name.”

Alexandra immediately paled. “No, Doctor, you don’t undertand. There’s something wrong with me...” Sweat again started to bead on her lips and forehead. She shivered, suddenly feeling chilled, as if in the grip of a fever. She tried to stand a second time, but had to double over, overcome by a sudden wave of nausea. Her pain-wracked eyes looked at him in confusion.

“Make the call, Alexandra. It will make you feel better. I guarantee it.”

Willing to try anything to end her torment, she uncertainly reached one hand for the phone. As she dialed with trembling fingers, her discomfort started dissipating. She mumbled something about a room, giving a credit card number. She then hung up, slumping back into her chair. The bizarre sensation of pleasurable warmth returned, this time making her feel almost blissful. “What’s happening to me?” “What have you done?”

Dr. Avery smiled at her with fatherly affection. “Haven’t you figured it out yet. That wasn’t an iron shot. It’s a new drug I developed, an endorphin analogue. Once injected, it caused you to become imprinted on the first person who touched you. Guess who that was. From now on, whenever I give you a command or suggestion, the drug will initiate a very specific neural cascade. Until you act to obey, you will experience inexorably growing sensations of physical and psychological distress. As soon as you obey me, the drug will cause your system to release endorphins as your internal equilbrium is restored, producing an intense rush of euphoria. The result is that you will become physically addicted and desperate to hear my orders. Your main purpose in life will be to feel yourself obeying them. What do you think of that?”

“You’re totally insane. You have no right to do this to me. You can’t keep me here.” Her appalled voice rose to a shriek.

Dr. Avery stood up, temporarily ignoring her, and started straightening his many diplomas. “Sure I can. In fact, instead of leaving, why don’t you tell me that you can’t wait to feel my cock between those huge tits of yours.”

Alexandra looked at him with shocked outrage. “You can go to hell! Oh no! I’m feeling sick again.” Her arms and legs shuddered involuntarily as the chills returned, worse than before.

Dr. Avery looked at her disspassionately. “You’re just making it harder on yourself.”

She spasmed and again doubled over, starting to dry-heave. Finally she could stand it no longer. “Uh, uh, I’d like, uh, your cock between my breasts,” she whispered, her face flushing red in embarrassment. She took deep breaths, as the disconcerting rush of contentment again swept over her. She hated how good it felt. She was already growing to like it.

“Louder please!”

This time her fight was much briefer. “I’D LIKE YOUR COCK BETWEEN MY BREASTS! Ohhhh, that feels so good.” She unconsciously started stroking herself, realized what she was doing, and stared at the Doctor with surprised disbelief.

Dr. Avery exhaled forcefully. “Finally! I’m quite impressed with your resistance. What a tedious process. Now, why don’t you climb on my desk and start dancing to turn me on.” He reached behind him to a built-in stereo and flicked a switch.

Alexandra stood up uncertainly, her eyes never leaving the Doctor. She climbed slowly up onto the desk. “I don’t want to do this, you know,” she said, as she started slowly undulating to the music. A small moan of pleasure passing through her lips belied her words.

“I don’t think you don’t know yourself very well. You actually think it’s a privilege to dance for me. Tell me so.” A drop of sweat slowly wended its way down Dr. Avery’s forehead.

Alexandra closed her eyes, squeezing hard as if trying to put herself somewhere else. “I, I think it’s an honor to dance for you,” she finally exhaled. This time her shudder was one of ecstasy.

Dr. Avery squinted forward through his glasses to get a better look. “Tell me you like it.”

“I like dancing for you,” Alexandra said, picking each word carefully, looking very confused. It was hard to remember where she was, what she wanted. She did seem to like it.

“Tell me you love it. And wiggle your breasts more—where I can see them.” Dr. Avery licked his suddenly dry lips.

Alexandra started slowly shaking her torso from side to side, saying, “I love dancing for you, Doctor. This is so strange; I don’t know what’s happening to me.”

“Don’t worry about it Alexandra. Your leotard is starting to feel too tight.” He watched Alexandra continue her slow gyrations. Her hands came up and tentatively began plucking at the sides of her leotard top. “You want to take it off, just like a stripper on stage.”

Alexandra peeled off one strap, then the other. Closing her eyes, she slowly pulled it down to the top of her skirt, to reveal a black lace bra that appeared a size too small to maintain her massive cleavage. “Please don’t make me do this,” she pleaded halfheartedly.

“Nonsense,” blurted Dr. Avery. “I’m your doctor, and I certainly know what’s best for you. Now, take off the bra too, and start fondling your breasts. You know you love how that feels.”

Alexandra inelegantly reached behind herself, and unclasped the bra. It fell at her high-heeled feet. Her breasts spilled out, very large and heavy. To the Doctor’s trained eye, they appeared to have been artificially enhanced. As if on their own, her hands came up and started rubbing her nipples. She opened her mouth as if she wanted to say something, without being able to think of what it was.

“You’re starting to feel aroused Alexandra, very aroused. Now pinch your nipples for me and tell me how much you want me. You’re becoming uncontrollably horny.” The sound of Dr. Avery’s zipper loosening was audible, even over the loud music.

Alexandra pinched her nipples. They had gotten very hard, full and dark. She was sweating profusely. “I, I ... no, no ... I, I want you, Doctor,” she gasped out, slowly licking her lips. Her gyrations had gotten more intense, and her hips were rolling steadily to the music.

Dr. Avery momentarily stood up to unbuckle his belt and slide down his pants. He sat down and resumed his verbal seduction. “You want to fuck me between your huge tits. You’re desperate for it. You want to fuck me between your tits and have me come in your face. You’ve never wanted anything as much.”

Alexandra stared at his cock as if hypnotized. She stopped dancing abruptly, and sunk to her knees, still atop the desk. Her hands came up and pushed her breasts together to form a deep, deep cleavage. Steadily panting breaths emerged from her slightly open mouth.

From his sitting postion, Dr. Avery straight-armed her away, his hands slipping on her sweaty shoulders. “Not yet bitch,” he said, his deep voice turning cruel with the power he now employed over her. “Beg me for it. And call me Master.”

Alexandra moaned in despair. “No, no, don’t make me ... oh, please, come a bit closer ...please, Master.” She continued to stare at his cock, unblinkingly.

Dr. Avery got up, turned, and walked a few paces away. “That was really pitiful. Now you have to crawl to me and beg. And you better sound like you mean it.” He reached for his zipper, threateningly.

Her overpowering need overcoming the last vestige of her self-respect, Alexandra began to beg in earnest. “Oh, please, Master, I want more than anything else to feel your cock between my breasts, and your cum all over my face. I will do anything for it ... anything!” She sagged forward, her white-knuckled hands holding tightly to the edge of the desk.

“CRAWL TO ME Alexandra. NOW!” Dr. Avery’s voice cracked like a whip, as an immense smile covered his face. His unnaturally large organ was rock-hard.

Alexandra climbed down onto the floor, and slowly began crawling toward the Doctor’s feet. She looked up at his cock, one hand playing with an engorged nipple. He casually batted the side of her head. “Come on. I don’t have all day. You’ve never been this horny in your whole life. Convince me, or I’m leaving.”

Alexandra looked up at him pleadingly, her torso slowly rocking with the music and an unheard rhythm in her hips. “Oh, Master, you know how horny I am for you! I’m incredibly wet! Please, please fuck my tits! Look at how big they are! Won’t that feel wonderful having your cock between them?” She leaned back on her knees, holding her breasts together again. “I need it more than anything in my entire life ... please fuck my tits!” Tears of desperation began flowing down her cheeks.

Savoring the moment, Dr. Avery wheeled his desk chair in front of her and sat down. His thick 12″ cock was throbbing with little pulses. “All right, begin.” His voice was hoarse.

Alexandra sat up straight, and slowly leaned forward. With one hand, she pushed the Doctor’s penis between her breasts. Even her huge tits were unable to encompass it completely. With a very audible sigh and closed eyes, she began sliding her torso up and down, her hands keeping his cock comfortably ensconsed between her breasts. She start smiling a secret inner smile. Her sweat provided more than adequate lubrication for the tit-fuck. She was wet in other places as well.

Dr. Avery’s hips gyrated in response to her ministrations, first slowly, then faster and faster. Breath whistled between his clenched teeth. “Not yet,” he groaned. “Tell me you’re my slave, Alexandra. Tell me you’ll always be my slave.”

Her eyes get as wide as saucers. “Uh, yes, Master, of course, I’ll always be your slave,” she managed, between panting breaths.

He was teetering on the brink of a thunderous explosion. “You love being my slave. Say it. The idea makes you so hot you can’t stand it. You’re about to come. Any second now...”

Alexandra was panting uncontrollably. She was bobbing faster and faster on the Doctor’s cock. “Yes, yes, I love being your slave!” she cried. " Thank you for making me your slave!” Her head was involuntarily thrashing from side to side as she struggled for breath.

“Touch yourself, damn it! We’re about to come together.” Alexandra reached down, frantically pulling aside her leotard and panties to finger herself madly. “At the count of five—1...2...3...4...5.”

Dr Avery screamed uncontrollably. Alexandra simultaneously began shouting “YES YES YES ...". Hot jism shot out of his cock and spurted all over her face, breasts, and hair. With his final ounce of strength, Dr. Avery reached forward to twist her nipples. Then spent, he lay back in the chair, gasping, totally satisfied with the afternoon’s events. Alexandra rocked back on her haunches, her hands caressing her breasts, still slick with cum. Very slowly and hesitantly, she raised one red-nailed finger to her lips, and delicately licked it, eyes still staring fixedly at the Doctor. As he gazed back at Alexandra’s rapturous cum-covered face, Dr. Avery had an idea. He hobbled back to his desk and again rang the intercom.

“Miss Swenson, drop everything and come in here immediately.”

“Very good, Doctor.”

End of Part 1

* * *