The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

A Slave to My Plastic Surgeon

Or

The Evil Dr. Coffey

Part 1: The trap.

“Good for my career my ass!” Lois Street, ace reporter for the Daily World, thought to herself as she drove her car to the Doctor’s Office. Lois was thinking about what her editor, Perry Black, had said to her earlier today.

“Lois, the man is a Nobel Peace prize winner. He has developed surgical techniques that have improved the lives of people who were born deformed or in crippling accidents. His work in prosthetics alone has brought him to the front of the medical community.” Perry said trying to convince her.

“He also has made millions on convincing poor defenseless women that they are ugly and need his ridiculous plastic surgery’s. Every Penthouse Pet and Playboy Bunny has gone under his knife. I looked at one of his last “works of Art” as he calls it. The woman’s breasts were so large she looked deformed.” She replied. “Besides this is a PR piece. Last year I almost won the Pulitzer for my work in Africa. It is a terrible waste of talent for me to do write this. Find some floozy newbie to write this article. ”

“Look Lois, I am the editor of this god damned paper and you are the reporter. I give you the story and you write it. That is how it works around here. What I say goes and that is final. Now get your butt down to his office and interview the Doc.”

The office was surprisingly tactful, done in mostly white with a little black. She went to the receptionist and gasped in shock at what she saw. The blond woman looked like a living Barbie doll. Her tits were so big that they strained against her blouse pulling at the buttons so that they looked like they would pop. Her face looked like it was painted on; with whorish black eye makeup and gaudy pink rouge. But, the most bizarre feature of this woman was her lips. They looked like shiny red balloons, which covered half of her face.

The nurse recognized Lois at once. “Miss Street. Dr. Coffey is expecting you. I will take you to his office.” The nurse went to stand up and Lois noticed that her chest was so large that she had a hard time balancing it and almost tipped her over. The shoes that she was wearing also didn’t make it any easier for her either. The only time that Lois had ever seen heels that high were at nightclubs where women were trying to turn tricks.

“Uh, that’s O.K. just point me in the right direction and I will find it.” Lois replied.

“That will be fine. Dr. Coffey’s office is the last door at the end of the hall.” The nurse tried to smile but her lips were so big that it looked as if it hurt her to do so.

Lois walked down the hall and entered Dr. Coffey’s Office. “Ms. Street, Please, come in and sit down.” A small stocky man with black greasy hair and a bald spot said to her as she closed the door behind her. The office was like a chamber of horrors. The walls were covered with before and after shots of Dr. Coffey’s surgeries. Women with nice sized breasts had had their chests swollen to huge proportions. It looked to Lois that Dr. Coffey didn’t do any thing smaller that basketball size. Lois had to tear her attention from the freaks of nature to listen to what the Doctor was saying to her.

“... Yes, I know that it may seem like a bit much but big breasts seem to be all the rage today. I warn all of my clients about the possible dangers to their lactation glands and possible back problems. But, all the women that come to me don’t seem to mind the risks. What about you Ms. Street have you ever considered some augmentation?”

“Are you kidding?” Lois said “I am perfectly happy with my body as it is. You will never catch me with monsters like that.”

“Bravo, Ms. Street. You should be commended for being proud of your figure. Most women today wouldn’t be happy with the “natural” look. I am glad to see that you are self confident enough to go against today’s trends and be your own person.”

Suddenly Lois was insulted. She was hip and trendy. “What is wrong with my figure.”

“Oh nothing Ms. Street it’s just that most women today would like to be more proportional.”

“What the hell is that supposed to mean?”

“Nothing, Nothing. I am sorry. Let me show you something Ms. Street.” Dr. Coffey said as he got up from his desk and walked to a television set in one of his bookcases. “Let me show you a informational tape that I made. I show it to all my potential clients. It talks about the benefits and risks involved in cosmetic surgery.” He turned it on and it started by talking about how women to day didn’t have to be satisfied with what God gave them that they had the power to become perfect. At first Lois was disgusted, but as the tape went on she found that she couldn’t pull her eyes away from the tape. She saw all these women that were so happy with their new breasts, noses, butts and thighs. Women with pouches for stomachs returned from surgery with flat washboard abs. Lois found that the sight of these beautiful women was arousing her. She had only one affair with a woman in college but since then had never felt anything for another of the same sex. Her hand slid between her legs, and if she wouldn’t have remembered where she was she thought that she might have started to masturbate right there in the office. She began to feel that plastic surgery was not only acceptable but also perfectly natural. She found that she was even considering having her own boobs done. A “B” cup seemed so small, and all of these women were so happy with their new breasts.

When the tape was finished, the doctor turned of the set; but Lois still had a hard time taking eyes off of it. She wanted to see more of the images that had filled her with such lust and longing. “Well, Miss Street what do you think now. It isn’t so bad for people to improve themselves? I hope that you see me and others in my profession in a little better light.”

“Yea.... Sure. Say doctor how much does one of these breast augmentations run a person anyway?” Lois was still hot from the tape she could feel her insides becoming slick and wet with her juices.

“From me? Anywhere from $2,500 to $5,000, but for you, I will cut you a deal for $1,000. All I ask is that you say nice things about me in your article.”

“Oh, It’s not for me. I just needed some figures for my article.” Lois replied. But, it was quickly becoming for her. She wanted to say yes so badly that it hurt. If she did not leave this office quickly she would soak through her panties and her skirt.

“Are you sure I can’t do any thing for you? I will even rearrange my schedule to fit you in tomorrow.”

“Well....” Lois considered " I.... I... I can’t it is still too much money. But thanks, listen you have been a very good to me today I won’t take up any more of your time. Thanks bye.” With that Lois picked up her stuff and rushed to the car. Once there she lifted up her skirt, pulled down her white cotton panties and plunged two fingers into her sopping cunt (a word she had never thought of using before to day.) Instantly she burst into the most powerful orgasm that she had ever had. After calming herself down a bit, she started the car and drove back to her apartment. There she wouldn’t be going back to work today.

Dr. Coffey watched Lois drive a way as he talked into that handset of his phone. “Yes, I think that the tape has had its full effect on her. The subliminal messages from the tape have her mind is quite focused on getting her first set of implants. The first thing it will do to her will be to make her so horny that she can think nothing except having orgasm after orgasm, she will probably do the doorman to her apartment. Plus it is lowering her I.Q., this will help make her more submissive, and keep her from thinking that something is wrong with her. It has also put images of sexual acts in her brain, things will arouse her that she has never even though of. She is quite the prude though. Most women who see the tape make an appointment right away. But, by the way she was finger banging in her car I don’t think that it will be long. After the first implant we won’t have to worry about loosing her, she will be ours to do with as we please. ”

End of Part one.

Part 2: The Shopping Trip.

Lois’ hands were sticky from masturbating all night. It was only hours ago that she would have referred to women with implants at “Silicone Bimbos.” Now she couldn’t stop thinking about those beautiful women, and how much they turned her on. She got up and looked at herself in the mirror. She was a stunning woman with long brunette hair beautiful legs and a sculptured ass. None of that mattered to Lois. All she was concerned with was her tits. Yesterday they seemed perfect for her body, but now, after seeing Dr. Coffey’s tape, having such small boobs seemed to make her hips look huge to her. Suddenly she was terribly depressed. She wondered how she could ever get a man being as ugly as she was. Lois felt fat and gross. She thought that if only her tits were a little bigger she would look more proportional. And she didn’t have to get the really huge tits like the girls in the video. She could get a smaller size. Say a “D” cup. That was only two sizes bigger that what she had now. She thought that she would be much happier. The boys would flock to her (this was the first time she had ever cared about what boys had thought about her.)

“We have you all set for tomorrow at 8:00 a.m.” the nurse told Lois. “The Doctor told me to hold a spot open for you. Usually it takes months for people to get in. But he had a feeling that you might change your mind. Come in around 7:00 for the consultation, to make your final decisions on what you want done. ”

Lois hung up the phone and immediately started to masturbate. Her hands didn’t seem to be doing the job well enough. She was on fire, the need was there but she couldn’t seem to bring herself off with just her hands. Lois had to do something or get something to help her. She called to work and told her boss that she needed a couple of days off. Surprisingly he told her that she could take as many as she needed. That wasn’t at all like the Perry Black she knew, usually you had to be on your deathbed for him to give you a day off. But, suddenly that fact didn’t seem all that important to Lois. She was going to have a few days off, tomorrow she would be beautiful again, but right now she had to do something about the heat between her legs.

After an expose that she had done about a year a go on how pornography was one of the main factors in the decline of moral standards in America, Lois had almost single handedly closed all the adult bookstores in Megalopolis. Luckily for her there were a few left open. This was the first time that she had ever been in one to buy something for herself. She wasn’t even sure what she was looking for. When she got into the store and saw all the devices the fire that raged in her cunt flared, it made her so week in the knees that she almost fell. She wanted to take all of the dildos in the store and shove them deep inside her just to quench her fire. Trying not to look to excited she chose three dildos one smaller one, (To start with), then a monster black one, and finally one that had ridges and bumps all over it. She also saw something that looked like flesh colored Christmas tree, it was smooth an blunt on the end. The packaging read “Anal Intruder” and looking it made her asshole begin to pulse like her cunt now was. She had to have one of those too. The counter where she was to pay for her new toys was made out of glass. Under the glass there were more strangely exciting things. Handcuffs made out of shiny nickel or black steel, riding crops, whips and paddles, black leather buckle straps, one had a red rubber ball in the middle another had a short rubber penis sticking out of leather patch, leather blind folds. And most intriguing, a pair of metal clips attached together by a long chain. Lois asked what they were and when the clerk said that they were “Nipple Clamps,” her nipples exploded into fire, she knew that she had to have it all.

Back at her house she began to experiment with her new toys. First the dildos. The small one was worthless, and ended in the trash in less than two minutes. The monster black one was wonderful and she held in he with one hand as she greased her ass with the other. The anal intruder was the first thing that she had ever had go in her ass. At first it was painful and she almost stopped, but her asshole demanded to be filled. After working at it for a while it slipped into place and the sensation of fullness was quite erotic. Next came the nipple clamps. The clamps were adjustable and she set them so that they weren’t very tight. The sensation was exquisite. She came twice just sitting there.

Lois began to think about the other items that she had bought. She took that dildo out of her sloppy pussy, not even thinking to remove the butt plug or the nipple clamps, to lay the rubber penis gag and the hand cuffs on the bed. After some consideration Lois decided that if she put on a pair of panties she could hold the dildo in place while handcuffing her hands behind her back. She went to her dresser to get a pair of panties but none of the white ones she had seemed sexy enough for the occasion. She then remembered the pair of red silk thong panties that the girls at the office had gotten her as a gag gift for Christmas last year. After sticking the black monster back in her cunt and turning it on high Lois pulled the panties up over her hips so that the vibrating dildo wouldn’t fall out. She reached for the penis gag. It occurred to her that it was the first penis that she would have ever had in her mouth, she wondered why it had seemed so disgusting before, now it seemed quite normal. She pulled the strap tight and buckled it, loving the feeling of helplessness that it brought, nobody could here her scream for help.

The keys to the handcuffs were set on the nightstand next to the bed, so that she could escape when she was finished. Lois locked one cuff around one wrist, put both hands behind her back, and when she clicked the second cuff shut she exploded into the most powerful orgasm of her life. It rocked her back and forth, finally calming down she fell forward onto her bed. Forgetting that the nipple clamps were still attached to he sensitive nipples. The locking mechanism broke and the clamps bit down with full force. Lois screamed into her full mouth, the new pain brought on a new wave of orgasm after orgasm.

Exhausted Lois fell asleep. Mouth gagged, nipples clamped, immobilized by the cuffs behind her back with the black monster sticking out of her cunt, held in place by the red thong panties, humming its lullaby to Lois.

Lois awoke at 6:45. Horror filled her. She was going to be late for her appointment with Dr. Coffey.

End Part 2

Part 3: The Trap

Oh fuck, Oh fuck, Oh fuck, Lois thought to herself, she was so late. She tried to move but her arms were pined behind her by the handcuffs, and they had fallen asleep. It was now 6:50, she was supposed to be at Dr. Coffey’s office at 7:00. Here she was, with a plug up her ass, a dildo sticking out of her sloppy pussy, almost drowning in a puddle of her own drool that spilled out around the penis gag she had strapped to her mouth. She was frantic; her hands were shaking so hard that she had a terrible time trying to get the small key into the cuffs. When she finally got the cuffs off of her she saw the mark that they had left on her wrists. Oh shit, that will never go away before I get to the office, she thought. Being gagged all night had left her jaw sore and the lubrication on the butt plug had dried making it difficult to remove. Her own juices had dried making the Black Monster stick to the walls of her cunt, and when she removed the nipple clamps, her poor crushed nipples screamed in pain as blood rushed back into them.

By the time she had unbound herself it was already 7:05. She jumped in the shower to wash off cum caked pussy and wash the dried sweat from the rest of her body. Rushing she threw her long black hair up in a ponytail and put on some baggy sweats. She ran down to get into her car.

Just before she started the car she was bombarded by conflicting emotions. With the sexual energy from the night before having worn off, Lois’ rational side was trying to talk some sense into her.

“Why am I doing this,” she thought to herself? I don’t need any augmentation my body is just fine as it is. Another voice spoke up in the back of her mind, a voice that she had never heard before. No, your hips are way to big for your chest; you look like a freak. No man could ever be interested in a disgusting pig like you. The war between her rational side and the subliminal commands that Dr. Coffey left in her mind were crushing her. She began to cry becoming more and more emotional. This was to Dr. Coffey’s advantage. When the woman became emotional her rational side ceases to function. Wiping the tears from her eyes she started the car and drove as fast as she could to Dr. Coffey’s office.

Once there the same nurse that she had met the day before met her in the lobby. Lois apologized for being so late. The nurse laughed playfully commenting the Dr. Coffey would just have to spank her later. Lois eyes couldn’t help but be mesmerized by the nurse’s gigantic tits. Subconsciously Lois longed to look like the nurse, Lois thought that having breasts like that mad all the men flock to her. As she followed the nurse to Lois also noticed how perfectly round the nurse’s ass was and how her long trim legs were accentuated by the incredibly high heals that the nurse wore. The nurse led Lois into a small room with a desk and a few books. First the nurse had Lois change into a hospital gown, this made Lois a little self-conscious but at the same time having such a beautiful woman stare at her body was a little arousing. Together they leafed through her breast implant options. Again conflicting emotions tore at Lois’ fragile psyche. Each time she saw a woman with the massive implants her pussy began to reawaken, her body longed for the pleasurable feeling that such huge tits would give her. But with it’s last ounce of persuasion Lois’ dying rational side convinced her to just get the implant that would raise her cup size from a “B” to a “D.”

“How are we coming along ladies.” A voice behind Lois said. It was Dr. Coffey. He was looking a Lois with a dark knowing smile that unnerved her.

“Just finishing up doctor. I think that we are ready.” The nurse answered.

“Good. Why don’t you get the O.R prepared while I finish up a few details with Ms. Street?”

“Yes, Doctor” the nurse replied and she left the room.

“Now, Miss lane we will be using a two tiered anesthetic during the operation. The first part is this pill. I would like you to take it now before I ask you these last questions. That way it will begin to take effect just before we start the operation.” In reality this was Dr. Coffey’s newest drug. He called it the “Mind Relaxer” It made the subject’s mind more susceptible to suggestion, and easier to condition them to their new lifestyles. “This will also help put you more at ease. Just stare at the patterns and relax.” Dr. Coffey turned on a small projector and it flashed subliminal messages on the wall for Lois to see.

All of Lois’ resistance was being quickly washed away. She wanted to stare at the pretty pictures and answer all of Dr. Coffey’s questions. Coffey asked her some meaningless questions full of medical techno-babble, and when he was sure she was in a deep state of hypnosis he had her sign over to him her power of attorney and gave him access to all her personal files and bank accounts. He would need this information later when his client wanted to “remove” her from society. But that was a long way off. After getting all the information that he needed Dr. Coffey led Lois into the operating room. The nurse was waiting with the real anesthetic.

“She asked for the 2-4B implants Doctor.” The nurse told him.

“Who cares what she wants. She gets the pleasure pods and the #3 Metabolism Stimulator. My client is paying me a lot of money to make this bitch his slave. She is getting the full treatment.” The Doctor said as the nurse finished putting Lois to sleep. “Now scrub up and get ready.”

“Yes, Master” The nurse replied.

End Part: 3

Part 4: Stop! Hammer Time.

Lois was still quite groggy when she awoke. Her new breasts throbbed. She could barely move. The nurse tried to help Lois up but the new weight that she had hanging from her chest through off her balance.

“You have been sleeping all day.” The nurse said. “Listen, I am off in about ten minutes why don’t you let me drive you home and I’ll have some one bring your car home tomorrow.”

Lois nodded in acceptance she didn’t seem to be able to form any words. She figured it must have been the drugs still having an effect on her. On the way home, the nurse told her some things, most of them were lies.

“Your chest will be swollen for a few days, but it will go down.” Lie, number one to put Lois’ worries to rest as her new conditioning took hold. When Lois figured out that the implants she got weren’t the ones she asked for it would be too late.

“You should stay off your feet and rest for a few days. The stitches and surgical techniques that Dr. Coffey use are promote quick healing,” this was the truth after two days no one would be able to tell that she had just had surgery.

“After that you should return to normal,” a huge lie, with all of the mind controlling drugs and devices in Lois now, her life would never again be normal.

When the two anatomically enhanced females got to Lois’ apartment the nurse helped Lois’ to her bedroom and put her to bed. Making sure to leave the recording/transmitting device in the corner where it couldn’t be easily seen.

The next two days were a blur for Lois. She took the drugs that Dr. Coffey had prescribed for her; she ate very little, and spent most of the time sleeping.

On the third day Lois awoke completely refreshed ready to get back to her daily routine. She got up and got in the shower and began to wash. When she looked down she noticed that she couldn’t see her feet. Her chest was in the way. Horrified Lois got out of the shower to look at her self in the bathroom mirror. The mounds that stuck out from her chest were huge.. She couldn’t believe what had happened to her. She started to cry cursing herself for being so gullible and letting that evil Dr. Coffey convince her into having this surgery. She got a tape measure and measured around her new chest. It measured 44 inches. She sat down and wept uncontrollably. After a few moments her sadness turned to anger. She was going to call that bastard and tell him that she was going to sue him for everything that he had.

“Hello, Dr. Coffey’s office.... No, he isn’t available right now. You aren’t happy with your surgery? Dr. Coffey will be happy to sit down with you and work things out. After all you are the paying customer, and we want you to be happy with your new self. I’ll stet up an appointment with him. How does two weeks from today sound? I’m sorry, Dr. Coffey is very busy right now. That is truly the best that I can do. I am sorry you feel that way ma’am. OK I’ll tell him. Yes, Yes... All right we will see you in two weeks. Sorry for the inconvenience.”

Two weeks? She had to live with these monsters for two weeks. How could she show her face at the World? Everyone knew what a feminist that she had been, and how against cosmetic surgery she had been. What was she going to do? Lois when back to her bed and cried.

The next day Lois woke up with a little better attitude. She found that none of her bras fit her anymore, she also found that she really didn’t need them. Her tits were now huge but they scoffed at gravity. So she threw on an oversized sweater. The fuzzy material made her nipples itch, which in turn sent a quick burning sensation to her cunt. Using her hand and the Black Monster she quickly masturbated to orgasm. More and more she found that when her pussy called she had to deal with it or it wouldn’t allow her to do any thing that needed to be done. After cleaning herself up Lois went outside to get her mail and found a card from The Daily World. Everyone signed it and there was a special note from her editor, Perry Black, hoping that she got well soon and a bonus check for $10,000. That was the biggest bonus she had ever gotten, she had only received $5,000 when nominated for the Pulitzer.

This calls for a celebration she thought. A shopping spree sounded nice. She would buy a whole new wardrobe. But first she had to find something to cover her self with so that she could be seen in public. She went through her closet and found nothing that would fit. She would have to wear the sweatshirt until she got some new clothes. She put on a pair of her jeans, but they seemed awfully baggy to her. Maybe sleeping through the last three days had helped her loose a little weight. As she was getting ready to leave Lois looked in the mirror at herself one more time. She thought that she didn’t look too bad, that she looked pretty. She remembered how she though the nurse must feel with such big boobs, and how happy she was. Now being equally endowed, Lois’ life might be the happiest it had ever been.

At the mall Lois spent her money as if she was a woman with out a care in the world. At first she shopped at all her usual stores. But, because of her new conditioning, she found most of those clothes to drab and boring.

She needed some clothes with flare and style, something that accentuated her new body. The old white cotton panties were replaced with silk thongs. She only bought one new bra. (There was a still small part of her that clung to the hope that she might return to her normal cup size someday.) Her new clothes were loud and tight fitting, lots of sequins and spandex. She even bought a new swimsuit, (it was more like string suspenders but who cared.)

She had a young clerk carry her packages out to her car. To Lois he seemed like quite the young hunk. Suddenly she had the uncontrollable urge to see this boy’s cock. When he set the packages into the car Lois pushed her new breasts up against he boy.

“My you are a handsome, strong young man. I think that there is a special way that I can thank you for helping me with my packages” she told him in her most sultry voice.

Lois led him to the back passenger door. Opening it she pushed him down across the back seat. She undid his zipper and released his throbbing cock.

Lois was instantly mesmerized by it. She wanted to bow down and worship it like a pagan. She took it in her mouth sucking on it like a vacuum. The boy was so turned on by this woman with the giant tits that he exploded in her mouth and all over her face almost instantly. Lois had her first taste of male cum and came like a faucet in her own pants. She used her hands to wipe the spent cum off her face and shove it in her mouth. It tasted sweeter than honey to her and she couldn’t get enough. She even tried tugging on the boy’s cock again to see if she could milk some more from it.

The boy got scared by Lois’ strange behavior and ran from the car, zipping up his pants as he ran.

Lois found that she was horny again. She decided that if she went home she could maybe play a little self-bondage game again, and get off over and over. Driving home, Lois passed a new adult boutique called “The Black Rose” that it specialized in fetish fantasy clothing. Her cunt and nipples raged with fire when she read this, forcing her to stop.

The assault of leather and rubber on Lois’ senses was devastating. The almost came from smells alone. She was in heaven. She bought all kinds of new clothes. Shoes with an impossibly high heal. Rubber cat suits. Rubber dresses in black red and pink, leather skirts, thigh boots, open breasted costumes, rubber stockings, and gloves. She found hoods with gags, rubber penis pants that vibrated, cruel nipple clamps, a severe posture collar, straps and restraints, she was even tempted with body jewelry, but decided against it because of her recent surgery. She also bought an assortment of corsets.

Four to be exact. Two waist cinchers, a “Bondage Corset” And a corset dress. She also bought a few bondage videos to watch. She thought that it would help stimulate her and pass the time as she played her bondage games. Lois couldn’t wait to go home to try it all on. After she had paid for all of her new clothes and alluring woman with her lip and tongue pierced, gave her a card and told her about a scene party going on this week end. Lois knew that she had to be there.

When Lois got home she could barely contain herself. Her cunt, nipples, and ass demanded attention. She fought against the temptation to masturbate, hoping that if she did she would be rewarded with more intense orgasms later.

She laid out the Items that she was going to use for her first adventure in fetish bondage. A rubber hood with gag and blindfold, leather posture collar, a PVC open breasted costume with no crotch, nipple clamps, he rubber penis panties, the butt plug, The new bondage corset, a pair of rubber stockings, a pair of high heals and her hand cuffs.

First she put one of her new bondage tapes into the VCR in her bedroom and started it up. There was a blonde vixen being restrained face down to a table by a Leather clad dominatrix. After applying a vigorous amount of talcum powder to her body she began to dress herself. First she rolled the rubber stockings up her legs enjoying the tight supple feel. Then the costume her new tits barely fit through the holes, which made them throb with pleasure. The corset was next. She had a tough time lacing it up but with a little effort and a little practice she was able to come up with a method of pulling it very tight. Looking in the mirror she noticed what a stunning addition the corset made to her figure. Her new hourglass figure with huge tits, tiny waist and broad hips was stunning to her. She decided then and there that she was going to wear one of the corsets all the time. Then she lubed up the but plug and shoved it home. It seemed that it went in a lot easier this time. The penis pants were next, the long black dildo rammed its way through her hairy cunt. The reason that the Lois had bought the bondage corset was because it had a special strap that went through the legs and locked in the back. Lois fed the strap through the buckle and cinched it tight shoving the dildo and the butt plug deeper inside of her. The hood went on with out any problems, it clung to her face like a second skin. The holes where her eyes and mouth were would soon be covered by a blindfold and gag. The posture collar forced her head up in a very severe position, she had to use the mirror to attach the nipple clamps to her swollen nipples. Finally she put on the rubber gloves that went all the way up to her shoulder.

She watched some more of the video before she finished her bondage adventure. The dominatrix was now whipping the poor blonde’s bare ass. It was striped with red welts and splotchy blue marks. Lois wondered what it would be like to be whipped, but she didn’t concern herself with it too much. She made sure that the keys to her cuffs were on the nightstand. Then attached one of the cuffs to one of her hands before pushing the gag into her mouth and blindfolding herself. Encased in rubber all she could taste and smell was its heady aroma. She turned on the vibrator in her cunt with the remote control that was hanging from between her legs, and quickly locked her other hand behind her. The first orgasm hit her like a Mack truck. She struggled in her self-imposed bondage, fantasizing about being the blonde on the video being whipped by her cruel dominatrix. She let her self bask in the glow that her continuous parade of orgasms gave her.

End part 4.