The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

The evil Mrs Nicole James

— Mrs Andrews, can you please come in for a moment?

— Of course, Mr Lescott.

— Mrs Andrews. Can you please tell me what the hell went wrong this time? AGAIN??

— I don’t know what to say, Mr Lescott. They seemed to have cancelled the delivery.

— 3rd time in one month???? That is simply not possible, Mrs Andrews!!!

— I do not know what to say Mr Lescott.

— Erica. You have been my secretary for 15 years. Please, tell me. Have you ever seen anything like that before???

— No, Mr Lescott. I haven’t...

— It’s the 3rd deal that gets cancelled, Erica!! THE 3rd OF THIS YEAR!!!! !!! YOU HEAR ME???

— I hear you, Mr Lescott.

— Why the hell, they broke the deal this time, Erica?

— I have no idea, Mr Lescott. They just called!

— Get me, Mr Woo on the phone. NOW!

— Yes, Mr Lescott.

— Mr Woo! It’s Mr Lescott, from Lescott Oil.

— MR WOO! WAIT!! WHAT DO YOU...MR WOO!!!!

— HE HANG UP ON ME! THE FUCKING BASTARD, HANG UP ON ME!!

— WHAT THE FUCK IS GOING ON HERE, ERICA????

— Please, try to keep yourself calm, Mr Lescott. I will contact them.

— CALM??? I’M LOSING MILLIONS, ERICA! AGAIN!!! MILLIONS!!! ONE MORE OF THIS AND WE’RE OUT OF BUSINESS, ERICA!!! YOU KNOW THAT???

— WE CAN’T AFFORD TO LOSE ANOTHER CLIENT!! THAT WAS A 500 MILLION DEAL, YOU KNOW THAT????

— WITH THAT, JAMESON IS NOW AHEAD OF US!!!! ONE MORE AND WE’RE GOING DOWN!!! YOU HEAR ME????

— SO DON’T YOU TELL ME TO BE CALM!!!

— I know, Mr Lescott. I’m sorry...

— Listen to me, Erica. You’ve been with me for 15 years. You are the only person in this company that I trust.

— Why are you telling me this, Mr Lescott?

— Keep your voice down, Erica. But I think... there’s... there’s a rat in this company...

— A rat??? What are you talking about, Mr Lescott?

— Lower your voice!! A rat, Erica. You heard me.

— But what do you..

— I run this company for 20 years, Erica. 20 YEARS GOD DAMN IT! And during this time, we had ZERO cancellations! Well, is this possible, to have 3 deals broken in one month???? IS IT???

— I’m not sure, Mr Lescott. What you are saying is....

— What I’m saying is that we have someone in this company who wants the deals to be broken, Erica! Can’t you see??? There’s someone around us, who wants to see the company going down!! This is what I’m saying!!!

— Whoa..... I don’t... I don’t know what to say, Mr Lescott...

— Come closer, Erica... Listen. Erica, you are the only person I trust. So what I am going to ask you will stay between us. Here. In this room. Okay?

— Of course, Mr Andrews..

— Listen. Erica. I want you to search everyone’s files. And I don’t mean CV’s an formal stuff. I want you to look for dirt, if you know what I mean...

— I see...

— I want you to search everyone’s history! Who they are, who they were, how they got here, what they do, I want you to know what the fuck they had for dinner a year ago! Do you understand??

— I... I do, Mr Lescott... although...

— Listen to me, Erica. It’s not your fault. I know that. I’m sorry. I don’t mean to yell at you. It’s just that... you know. We can’t afford to lose another client God damn it. We’re gonna end up without a job!

— I know, Mr Lescott.

— And do whatever it takes to get the job done, Erica. You will have my full support! Whatever you need just ask me! Okay?

— Yes, Mr Lescott.

— Of course you understand that it is of utmost importance to keep this between us, right?

— Of course, Mr Lescott.

— No one will ever know about our conversation.

— Of course, Mr Lescott.

— You are one of the most respected persons in this company, Erica. So, I’m sure no one will ever suspect anything. You just have to be careful and discreet. Okay?

— Okay, Mr Lescott.

— This means, you have to keep it a secret even from your family.

— I know, Mr Lescott. I wasn’t going to.

— We have to save the company, Erica.

— We will, Mr Lescott. I swear we are going to find whoever did this.

— Thank you. Thank you so much Erica. I really don’t know what I would do without you.

— We will get through this, Mr Lescott.

— Listen, Erica. When you have anything that would might seem suspicious, I want you to come to me right away. Okay

— Of course, Mr Lescott.

— Do not even think about where I am or what I do. Just find a way to contact me.

— Yes, sir.

— And I want you to remember, Erica: even the walls have eyes...

— I know, Mr Lescott. I will remember that.

ONE WEEK LATER

— What-the-hell???

— Oh-holly-f....

(dialing)

— Yes, Mr Lescott. We need to meet.

— Yes. It’s important.

— Now if you can.

— One hour. Okay. I’ll be there.

* * *

— Hello, Mr Lescott...

— Hello, Erica. What is going on?

— Listen, Mr Lescott. It’s about our last week’s conversation..

— Whoa, whoa, whoa, get in the car. Now!

— Okay.

— So! What is it, Erica? Did you., did you find anything...?

— Well. Listen, Mr Lescott. I’m not sure. But... I think I have found something... I mean... It may be nothing...but I think... that... we may have something here...

— TELL ME, ERICA! DO NOT THINK! JUST TELL ME WHATEVER THE HELL YOU HAVE!!!

— I will, Mr Lescott! I’m telling you though, that maybe it’s nothing! And we may start suspecting a totally innocent person, you know?

— That’s okay, Erica. Let ME worry about that! Just tell me what you find! Okay?

— Here, Mr Lescott. It’s just that... there’s this person...

— Who??

— An intern from HR, Nicole James...

— Never heard of her! Who is she? Can you describe her?

— She’s 18 years old, brunette, about 5.7 ft tall, skinny. I don’t know what else to say, Mr Lescott. Didn’t know her until now. From what I saw, she’s pretty attractive though. I’m sure her male colleagues have noticed her, if you know what I mean...

— So! Tell me more! What about her??

— Well... something’s not right about her...

— What do you mean, Mrs Andrews??

— See, it’s just that...

— Speak your mind for crying out loud, Erica!!!

— See... it may be nothing... but I have spotted a weird coincidence, Mr Lescott... If it’s actually a coincidence..

— FOR THE LOVE OF GOD, ERICA! SPEAK!!! THERE ARE NO COINCIDENCES!!!!

— See, Mr Lescott... that Mrs James.... She seemed to have been absent exactly 2 days before each of the 3 incidents we had the last month...

— What you are saying is...

— I’m not saying anything, Mr Lescott... It’s just that... here’s what I saw: first, on March 3, we announce that a deal with Kozinski Oil would be finalized by the end of the week. Then, on March 5, that Mrs James requests a leave of anbsence and 2 days later the deal gets cancelled. Next, on May 27, we announce the deal with Cargon Oil. That woman requests a day off for May 29 and 2 days later the deal goes off! And now this: on July 15 we announce one of the biggest deals in the history of our company, the one with Woo Oil & Gas and once more, that Nicole James, asks for one day leave for July 17 and well.. you know the rest...

— What.. the.. hell...??? Fuck!! What did you find about that woman??? Did you look anything about her??

— Well, yes, Mr Lescott... and NOW is where it gets REALLY weird...

— What do you mean??

— See. I tried to find her CV. Trying to see where we found her. And then I found this: she is 18 years old, she has no relevant experience and she doesn’t even go to college! I couldn’t ask Mr Jenners so that I do not raise any suspicion, so I went on to find myself who interviewed her. And guess what I found! Jenners himself had interviewed Mrs James!!

— WHAT?? JENNERS??? AND WHY WOULD THE HEAD OF HR AND ONE OF OUR VICE PRESIDENTS, INTERVIEW A KID WITH NO CREDENTIALS FOR A NON-PAID JOB???

— That was exactly my thought!! At first, I thought about go ahead and ask him, but then I remembered what you had said about “rats”, Mr Lescott... And so I decided to come to you first...

— You did great, Mrs Andrews. You did absolutely great. You may have saved the company itself, Mrs Andrews... But let’s not get carried away. What we do now... First of all, we leave Jenners out of this. For all we know, Jenners may be the rat after all! So. First thing we do is we find that Mrs James or whatever she’s called to see what she has to say about all this. Then, after we proceed accordingly. Okay?

— Okay. Although...

— What?? What, Mrs Andrews??

— Well, is it okay to call that girl right away?? Isn’t it... well... too... soon or anything??

— I see what you are saying. But you better leave that to me, Mrs Andrews. I am the head of a multinational Oil Company for 25 years. Believe me. An 18 year old girl doesn’t scare me...

— I know, Mr Lescott. You are right.

— So. Mrs Andrews. You, go on and continue your work. Keep searching. More and more! I want you to learn everything about this Mrs James-girl, okay?

— Yes, sir.

— Dig, Erica. Dig deeper and deeper.

— I will, Mr Lescott.

— You are the body and the soul of this company Erica. Your help will not be ignored.

— Thank you, Mr Lescott.

— I am gonna leave you here, so that no one sees us together. Okay?

— Yes, sir.

— We’ll stay in touch.

* * *

— You asked me?

— Yes, Mrs James, please come in.

— Thank you, sir.

— So. Mrs James. You want a coffee or something?

— No, thank you.

— Okay. So. Mrs James. We haven’t met, have we?

— Uhm, no, Mr Lescott. I guess we haven’t.

— So, how long have you been working with us, Mrs James?

— Uhm... about 4 months, Mr Lescott.

— Four months, huh? I see... Well. And do you like it here, Mrs James?

— Of course I do, Mr Lescott! I’m sorry, is there any problem?

— No, Mrs James. Not at all. It’s just that I heard about you and I want to have a nice conversation with you, that’s all. So. In which part of our company do you offer your services, Mrs James?

— HR, sir. I am an intern.

— Oh, I see. And is this a full time or a part time job?

— A full time job, sir. Is there anything I did wrong, sir? Because if there is, I will do my best to fix it!

— No, no, we are fine, Mrs James. Everything’s okay. We are just getting to know each other. So. HR huh? And who is your manager by the way?

— Mr Rivers, sir.

— And was he who interviewed you?

— Uh, no, sir. It was Mr Jenners.

— Jenners, huh?

— Why are you asking me these things, sir? I’m sorry. It’s just that I am a little worried with all these questions.

— Why are you worried, dear? Is there anything that you know you have to be worried about?

— What do you... what do you mean, sir?

— I’m saying that if there is nothing for you to be worried about, then you shouldn’t be, dear. We’re just two people working in the same company, who are having a normal conversation.

— Well....

— So, we were saying. Mr Jenners, huh?

— Yes, sir.

— Did you know, Mr Jenners before your interview?

— No, sir.

— That means you didn’t know that you were going to be interviewed by one of the company’s Vice Presidents...

— What? No, sir!

— So, the day he interviewed you, was the first time you saw him, right?

— What? Yes, of course, Mr Lescott! Why would you think otherwise?

— I ask the questions, Mrs James...

— I’m sorry, sir.

— So. Mrs James. Can you please answer me, what did you do on March 3, May 27 and July 17?

— What? What’s with these dates?? I don’t know... I have to... think, you know??

— Well. You have all the time in the world, Mrs James. We are not in a hurry.

— What? Now? You want me to do this now???

— If you please, Mrs James...

— I have to look in my calendar. I can’t right now!

— Well, you have asked for a leave 3 times this year. You have to know where you were, Mrs James. Without looking in your calendar. Don’t you think?

— Wait! These were the days I was absent from work??

— Yes, Mrs James...

— Well, I was at my father!!!

— Where..?

— MY FATHER!!! I’M TAKING AFTER MY FATHER! AND THESE WERE THE SCHEDULED VISITS TO THE HOSPITAL! IS THERE ANY PROBLEM WITH THAT???

— What? Well. First of all. Keep calm, Mrs James. There is no reason for you to cry. We are not accusing you of anything. We asked you a simple question and you gave us a simple answer. That’s all.

— WELL, MR LESCOTT! I MAY BE 18 YEARS OLD, BUT I HAVE A SOUL! AND I MAY HAVE NO IDEA WHAT YOU THINK OF ME, OR WHY YOU’RE ASKING ME THOSE QUESTIONS, BUT I DO NOT ALLOW YOU OR ANYONE ELSE TO USE MY FATHER FOR WHATEVER REASONS!! DO YOU UNDERSTAND, MR LESCOTT? BELIEVE ME, I HAVE NO PROBLEM TO QUIT RIGHT NOW!!

— Listen, Nicole. Can I call you Nicole?

— Do whatever you want, sir...

— Listen, Nicole. Fist of all, I didn’t want to upset you and of course I had no intention of making you cry like this. The thing is that we have a.. let’s say it “security breach” in the company and we have to be sure who is with us and who isn’t.

— O...ooo..kk...a....y.....

— So. Listen. The truth is that your name appears in certain areas where it shouldn’t.

— Wha...

— JUST LISTEN! I have no intention of accusing you, but at the same time I don’t know you! Okay? This means 2 THINGS, Mrs James and I want you to listen carefully! First, you bring me everything that proves that you were actually in the hospital with your father. And I mean official paperwork as well as a testimony from your father himself! Second, you come here to me for further questioning. We have strong evidence that attach you to certain incidents and we plan on solving this mystery. And third, everything is going to to take place under complete discretion. Which means you tell no one about it and when this is over, everything returns to normal. Are we clear, “Nicole”?

— ....Yes.....Mr...Lescott.... I don’t know... what to say...

— You don’t need to say anything, Mrs James. You need to bring me evidence.

— I will, Mr Lescott. Tomorrow morning you will have everything you need in your office.

— I hope so, Mrs James. Now please go and close the door behind you.

— Okay, sir.

* * *

— DAD!!! DADDY!!!!! HEY DADDY!!! ARE YOU HOME???

— Yes! I’m here, baby!!!

— Can you please come down, daddy???

— Yes, sweety!! I’m coming!! What’s wrong, baby?

— Something happened at work today, daddy. Something terrible happened!

— What happened, baby???? Is everything okay?

— No, daddy. It’s not okay! I had a talk with the CEO himself today, daddy! In his office! And he accused me of horrible things!

— WHAT? WHAT ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT??

— That man, daddy! Called me in his office! And he accused me of having a connection with something about his company!! Something bad, you know?

— Oh my!! How is this possible??

— I don’t know, daddy! I started crying! I couldn’t understand much!

— So! What does that monster wants now from us??

— He says he doesn’t believe us going for your routine medical exams on March 3, May 27 and July 17 and he says he wants the paperwork from the hospital. Oh and he wants to speak with you as well to confirm it!!

— Routine medical exams? What routine medical exams? I haven’t done any medical exams this year!

— That’s okay, daddy. You will lie. Oh and when you speak to him you will tell him that your last name is James.

— Wha.... What? That perfume!! What.... are you talking.... about? Why....?? My... last name is... Jameson and... I’m proud.... of it...!!

— Daddy?

— Wha....

— Will you bow down before your princess?

— .....

— That’s it. Daddy? Will you lick your princess’s shoes now?

— .....

— Good boy. That’s it. On your knees, daddy. Now, kiss my pretty shoes, daddy.

— .....

— With tongue, daddy. Kiss them as you would kiss my mouth.

— .....

— Would you kiss my mouth, daddy?

— .....

— Kiss my shoes, daddy. And think about my big, wet, sloppy mouth.

— .....

— You want it, huh?

— .....

— Yeah, I bet you are so disgusting that you desperately crave to kiss your little princess’s sloppy mouth. Right, daddy?

— .....

— Answer me. NOW, daddy....

— Y.....e........sssss......

— Yes, what, daddy? Tell your daughter what you are thinking while kissing her shoes! What do you want?

— I....’m... thinking of.... kissing.... her mouth.... her hot....sexy.... mouth....

— Listen what you’re saying. You are such a disgusting pervert! But you already know that. Right, daddy?

— Y....e....s........

— And you also know that you will never ever get to touch me. Not even close. But that doesn’t stop you from dreaming about it, right?

— Y....e.....s.......

— Now, kiss the floor in front of me, daddy.

— .......

— That’s it. Stay like this. You will not move. You will not raise your eyes. You will speak from there. Looking down. Okay, daddy?

— Y.....e.....s......

— Address your daughter properly, daddy! How you call your little princess?

— Ma’am...

— Never forget that, daddy. Or else you may lose the privilege of kissing the floor that your princess walks on.

— I’m....sorry Ma’am....

— That’s better. So. We were saying. You will call the number I’ll give you, you will tell him you are the father of Mrs Nicole JAMES and you will tell everything about your scheduled medical exams. Pay attention though. You will make sure that you sound 100% innocent. Okay, daddy?

— Yes.... Ma’am....

— In your mind you will create the hope that if you lie well, I may consider letting you touch me with your disgusting hands. Of course, once more, the frustration of my rejection will add fire in the burning flames of desire for me, pushing your perversions even further. Okay, daddy?

— Yes, Ma’am...

— You can look me now.

— Yes, Ma’am...

— Will you be a good liar for me, daddy?

— Yes, Ma’am...

— You never know. If you are a good boy, I may consider letting you feel my tight, little ass with your filthy hands for a second...

— .....

— Are you thinking about it, daddy?

— Yes....Ma’am....

— You will never get to ask me anything weird though, right?

— No, Ma’am...

— Who would say that, huh? A year ago you were talking about my bad attitude, my bad habits and how you are going to take everything from me so that I learn what it takes to be a successful company owner like you and now look at you...

— You are nothing but a disgusting pervert, secretly stalking your own daughter! Huh?

— How does it feel, daddy?

— How does it feel to be a pervert?

— I’m sure now you won’t do anything to upset me, huh?

— ......No.... Ma’am...

— Of course not... I fixed you, silly! You are a sick pervert now! As for your perversions, they grow harder every time you get hard for me, remember?

— ....No.... Ma’am...

— Well, of course you don’t actually remember it, silly! You don’t do it on purpose! It’s who you are now! No one WANTS to be a sick pervert, right?

— No, Ma’am...

— But you are! And you’re getting worse every time you get hard for me! Oh and I guess that happens a lot lately, huh..?

— Yes, Ma’am...

— Oh I so wish you weren’t that kind of person, daddy! I can’t even imagine what you’re doing when I’m not around! But never mind, you will forget our last discussion. Okay, daddy?

— Yes, Ma’am...

— You will keep expanding your sick perversions with more and more things about me though. Right, daddy?

— Yes, Ma’am.

— And as always, you will have in mind, that for you to keep satisfying your disgusting, perverted needs, you have to keep me close. And for that to happen, you have to satisfy my every need without a question. Right, daddy?

— Yes, Ma’am.

— You will obey your princess so that you keep seeing her. Right, daddy?

— Yes, Ma’am.

— And remember, daddy. You will keep fighting those urges. With all your heart. And you will keep losing. Every single time.

— The more you fight, the harder you get for me, remember?

— Yes, Ma’am.

— I’m sure you must be desperately hard now, huh?

— ....Yes.... Ma’am...

— Oh God, you are so gross!!! You won’t even think of involving me in your world of sickness and perversion!! Got it? You just do what you got to do when I’m not even close to the building you are in!—Understood, daddy?

— Yes, Ma’am.

— Good, boy. Now. Stand up, my pet.

— ....

— That’s my boy. So. I will tell you exactly what you are going to do with Lescott and as we said, you are going to be totally co-operative. Right, daddy?

— Yes, Ma’am.

— But first, you are going to get me another dose of that liquid we have at the lab. And I don’t care how, but you will have to keep it a secret. Do you understand, daddy?

— Yes, Ma’am.

— It will be your number one priority. Sneak into the lab. Get me a dose of the perfume. And forget everything about it. Okay?

— Yes....Ma’am.

— That’s my boy. Once you get me the stuff, I will bend over in front of you. I will wear a low-cut shirt and you will have a one second chance to take a look of my bra. You will take advantage of it and it will cause you a sudden erection. In fact, it will be a one second image that will be stuck in your brain permanently, fueling your raging perversions about me like never before. Okay, boy?

— Yes, Ma’am...

— The aftershock of that second will last for days, firing up countless hours of masturbation over it, totally deleting the memory of the reason that made me bend. Do you understand, daddy?

— Yes, Ma’am.

— That’s perfect, daddy. So, about that call...