The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

The Evil Mrs Nicole James pt.2

2 months later...

— Come in!

– May I come in?

– Yes, Nicole. I was expecting you. Please come in.

– Tha.. thank you, sir.

– Have a seat.

– Thank you.

– Let me introduce you. This is Mr Turner, our Executive Director of Legal Affairs.

– He.. hello.

– Good morning, Mrs James.

– So. Nicole. I talked with your father, Mr James yesterday.

– Yes, sir. And?

– And I have to say, he told me everything I needed to hear. But...

– What, Mr Lescott?

– Yeah, I have to say... that... that was kind of a problem...

– What do you mean, sir?

– Let me tell you a little story, my dear. Uhm, Mr Turner do you... smell something?

– Well... actually yes!

– Must be... Mrs James’ perfume, never mind. SO! I was saying... You think this company was built in a day, Mrs James?

– No, sir.

– You think I had the money? Or the power? Or maybe the connections?

– No... no, sir.

– THAT’S RIGHT, MRS JAMES! I HAD NO ONE!!

– NO ONE TO HELP ME, MRS JAMES!!! ONLY ME!!! MY HANDS! MY BRAIN! AND MOST IMPORTANTLY MRS JAMES: MY SOUL!!!

– I know, Mrs Lescott...

– YOU KNOW NOTHING, MRS JAMES!!! NOTHING!!! YOU ARE JUST A KID PLAYING GAMES, THIS IS WHAT YOU ARE!!!

– What do you mean, Mr Lescott? I’m sorry, but is this some kind of...

– LISTEN TO ME, YOU BRAT!!! YOU THINK WE’RE PLAYING GAMES HERE???? BELIEVE ME, YOUNG LADY! I DO NOT HAVE THE TIME TO WASTE WITH CHILDREN!!! I EAT CHILDREN LIKE YOU FOR BREAKFAST, YOU HEAR ME???

– Mr Lescott!! You are hurting me!!!

– I WILL EAT YOU ALIVE, “KID”!!!

– Mr Lescott, please take your hands off me! Please! If you continue, I will call someone...

– REALLY???? I BETTER CALL SECURITY THEN!!! I HAVE NEWS FOR YOU, KID! YOU ARE ALREADY FIRED!! IN FACT, YOU ARE IN DEEP SHIT, MRS JAMES!!! THAT’S WHY MR TURNER IS HERE!! FOR YOU!!!

– What are you talking about, Mr Lescott? Didn’t you talk with my father?

– I SAID STOP IT!!! WE ARE NOT CHILDREN HERE, MRS JAMES!! WE PLAY WITH SHARKS!! REAL, FUCKING, NASTY SHARKS!!!

– Mr Lescott. I don’t understand...

– That’s okay, Mr Lescott. Let me take this from here.

– THAT FUCKING SLUT!!!!

– Mrs James. I’ll take it now. It’s the reason I’m here after all. As you see, Mr Lescott is upset. And frankly he has every right to be so.

– But...

– Please, Mrs James. It would be better if I did the talking.

– I see...

– You see, dear, you may have fooled every one in this company. But sooner or later that would come to an end, don’t you think?

– What do you mean, Mr Turner...

– We knew there was a rat in our company, Mrs James. Mr Lescott and I were secretly working on finding out who the rat is for months.

– I see...

– And you know what, Mrs James? For quite some time we has absolutely no idea! You had us, Mrs James. Or should we say “Jameson”...?

– I don’t know what you mean, Mr Turner...

– YOU SLUT!! HOW DARE YOU???

– Please John. Be calm!

– I WILL FUCKING KILL HER!!!! HOW DARE SHE PUTS ON PERFUME WHILE WE SPEAK?????

– That’s okay, John. She’s gonna pay for her crimes. Believe me! Just stay calm! So. As I was saying. At first you had us, Mrs James. You were like a ghost in here. We were looking you know, way above your paygrade.

– FUCKING SLUT!!

– Please John! But. Unfortunately for you, Mrs “James”, you were not that clever.

– What do you mean, Mr Turner...?

– See, Mrs “James”, as Mr Lescott said, “we are not kids playing games here”. I am here as Executive Director of the Legal Department of our company, to inform you that it is over now. You may pretend to be cool and just go on put on perfume or whatever, but the truth is this: you are going to pay for your crimes, Mrs Jameson. And you are going to pay big.

– I still don’t understand what you are talking about, Mr Turner. I have...

– Listen, my child. Before you say anything that may be used against you, I should tell you that our little session here is being taped. So, before you do or say anything, I suggest that you gave it a second thought. You see, Mrs “James”, we have all the evidence we need now, that for the last 10 months you have acted against our company and in favor of your father’s, Jameson Oil Plc. During this time, we have supporting evidence that enables us to sue your company and you personally, for more than 15 legal violations.

– I still don’t know what you are talking about, Mr Turner. I’m sure you have made a mistake...

– Listen, dear. To put it simple: your life is already ruined. Be prepared for at least 15 years of prison time. And as for your “little” company, I really hope that your daddy has a really big pile of money stored in case of emergency, because otherwise I don’t see any other way to get away from the mess that his loving daughter just caused. Do you understand me better now, Mrs JAMESON?

– My name is James, Mr Turner. Not Jameson...

– WHO SAID YOU CAN GET UP, YOU FUCKING BRAT?? SIT DOWN, WE ARE NOT FINISHED!!!

– Oh, you should watch your mouth, Mr Lescott. Just relax. After all, we are all on the same team here...

– WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU TALKING AB...??

– Shhhhh. Just be quiet for a moment, Mr Lescott...

– Wha.....

– Good boy... You have a foul mouth Mr Lescott and this is something we must fix, don’t you think?

– I don...

– Yeah, don’t worry, Mr Lescott. Everything will be clear in the morning. You must be really dizzy right now. Am I right, Mr Lescott?

– Wh... ye... yes!! Wh... why? What are you... doing?

– See? That’s better! No shouting! No dirty words! We are already progressing.

– What are you doing to us, Mrs...

– James. My last name is James. Isn’t it, Mr Turner?

– Wha... ye.... yes...

– You feel dizzy too. Huh, Mr Turner?

– Yes...

– That’s my boy... Here. Smell my perfume even better. Take a deep breath, Mr Turner... That’s it. You too, Mr Lescott. Here. Take this bottle and put on yourself...

– I don...

– Yes. That’s it. Everything is gonna be just fine... Don’t you agree, boys?

– Yes...

– Y...e...s...

– Everything is going to make sense soon. Don’t worry.. Mr Lescott, please come here. Now.

– ...

– Okay. Now. Mr Lescott. How do you feel?

– I feel.... dizzy... Something’s wrong.... you... drugged... us.. you... did...

– Yeah okay. Now get on all fours in front of me and say: “I feel perfect, Mrs James. Is there anything you want from me?” And make sure that you sound happy.

– I feel... perfect, Mrs... James! Is there anything you want from me??

– That’s my boy! See how nice it is when we all know our place? So. Do not raise your eyes Mr Lescott until I tell you. You will not take them off my feet no matter what. Okay, Mr Lescott?

– Yes....

– Now as for you Mr Turner. Let me ask you something. Do you have a wife, Mr Turner?

– Yes...

– Is she pretty?

– Yes...

– From now on, you will add “Mrs James” in all your sentences, Mr Turner. “James” is and always have been my last name. Saying it will come perfectly natural to you, as if you were saying your own last name. Do you understand?

– Yes, Mrs James...

– Can you please say my whole name, Mr Turner?

– Nicole James...

– If someone told you that my name is Nicole Jameson, would you believe him?

– No, Mrs James...

– So, do you have any idea who this Nicole Jameson is?

– No, Mrs James...

– That’s my boy. So. We were saying. Do you have kids too?

– No, Mrs James...

– Why is that, Mr Turner?

– We are recently married, Mrs James, but we are planning to have, as soon as possible...

– Oh. Poor Mr Turner. It’s a pity. Such a pity, you know? Being at the wrong place the wrong time... You would be on your way home by now, heading to your loving wife, maybe trying to give her a baby! You know?

– No, Mrs James...

– See... None of these is going to happen now, Mr Turner...

– You’ve been a bad boy, Mr Turner...

– Do you have any idea what is going to happen now?

– No, Mrs James...

– See who I have at my feet, Mr Turner?

– Yes, Mrs James...

– Who, Mr Turner? Say his name...

– Mr Lescott, Mrs James...

– Mr Lescott, Mr Turner. That’s right. Remember what Mr Lescott said he wanted to do to me?

– Yes, Mrs James...

– Said he wanted to put me in jail for a long time, Mr Turner, remember?

– Yes, Mrs James...

– You wanted that too, Mr Turner?

– Yes, Mrs James...

– Isn’t it nice that we are all telling the truth to each other, Mr Turner?

– Yes, Mrs James...

– Mr Lescott, do you hear me?

– Yes...

– Did you want to put me in jail, Mr Lescott?

– Yes...

– You said some pretty bad things back there, Mr Lescott. You know that? Did you really mean them?

– Yes...

– So much anger in your soul, Mr Lescott. You think I’m that bad?

– Yes...

– I can almost feel your hate, Mr Lescott. It creates all that space between us. You think it’s good?

– Yes...

– You think I deserve to be treated as a “rat” and be sent to jail, Mr Lescott? Would you treat a little girl like me as a common criminal?

– Yes...

– You disappoint me, Mr Lescott. You really do. Kiss my feet, please. Do not raise your head of course.

– That’s it. How do you feel now that you kneel in front of your biggest enemy, Mr Lescott? You still think you can win this?

– Yes...

– Still believe you are going to expose me and have me and my company pay for what I did to you?

– Yes...

– Haven’t I told you? Well okay, it’s true, Mr Lescott. I am responsible for all 3 of your company’s losses. And you are going to be helping me to cause even more. Along with Mr Turner here. It’s what you want, right?

– Yes...

– Still hate me?

– Yes...

– I can feel it, Mr Lescott, you know? The anger. The hate. I can feel it in your voice. You hate me that much, Mr Lescott?

– Yes...

– Say it! Say you hate me, Mr Lescott!

– I hate you...

– Better! Harder! Show me how much you hate me, Mr Lescott! Keep your head down, but show me your hatred, Mr Lescott!

– I hate you!

– MORE! I WANT MORE, MR LESCOTT!!

– I HATE YOU! I HATE YOU! I HATE YOU!!!!

– From now on, you will add the word “dear” when you talk to me, Mr Lescott. And every time you do it, you will unconsciously let a magnifying wave of intimacy between us hitting your subconscious. Do you understand, Mr Lescott?

– Yes... dear...

– Now say it again!

– I hate you... dear...

– AGAIN!

– I hate you, dear...

– From now on, you can not imagine a single sentence directed to me, without the word “dear” when you refer to me. Am I understood, Mr Lescott?

– Yes, dear...

– That’s it. You didn’t feel that, nor you will ever do, but you just had your fourth strike of intimacy with me. You will never be aware of that, but every time you do, your deepest depth of your subconscious will crush and burn. Do you understand, Mr Lescott?

– Yes.. dear...

– Nice... The kind of intimacy that will be striking your subconscious will be the exact opposite of sexual though. Okay?

– Yes, dear...

– Perfect. The thrusts of closeness that will be smashing into your deepest depths, will be purely platonic. Okay, Mr Lescott? Every time you call me “dear”, your subconscious will be violated by soul shuttering thrusts of warmth and friendliness for me. Okay?

– Yes, dear...

– That’s it. It must be 1% easier for you already. Each thrust of intimacy into your subconscious, will be a volcanic eruption of kindness and affection for me. Do you understand, Mr Lescott?

– Yes, dear...

– Soon, your inside will start craving to feel intimate with me.

– Yes, dear...

– Pretty soon, you will start craving to express a newfound, soul crushing need to befriend me, John. Can I call you John?

– Yes, dear...

– That’s my boy. You will be totally unaware of what is happening on your inside of course. You will just start finding me as more and more interesting person...

SMACK

– And funny...

SMACK

– And nice...

SMACK

– And as the strikes of intimacy annihilate your inside, I am going to look like an angelic, sister-like figure to you...

SMACK

– And little by little, you every cell will be silently screaming to you, to be open with me. To talk with me about your love life. To tell me your secrets. To make me feel comfortable to you. As a woman. To make me feel that I can honor you with my friendship. Do you understand, John?

– Yes, dear...

SMACK

– That’s my boy. I’m sure you already find me a little bit more interesting than you did before, huh?

– Yes, dear...

SMACK

– Good boy. Don’t worry, honey. Soon you’ll see that I’m a real angel...

SMACK

– That I’m interesting...

SMACK

– And funny...

SMACK

– And always right...

SMACK

– You will see dear. That no matter what the world says, I am always right.

SMACK

– And you’ll be willing to do absolutely anything to show me your devotion.

SMACK

– To prove me your friendship.

SMACK

– Soon you’ll need to support me. Like a sister.

SMACK

– Like my sister, John. Do you understand?

– Yes, dear....

– I didn’t hear you., my love. You will want to support me like what?

– Like your sister, dear...

– Can you say it one more time?

– Yes, dear. I will want to support you like a sister.

– Oh that’s perfect, my love...

SMACK

SMACK

SMACK

– Soon, you’ll be almost genetically predisposed to whatever I say, or do, or think. Much like a sister. Okay, my love?

– Yes, dear...

– That’s my baby.

SMACK

– Even if you hear me arguing with someone that the sun rises from the west, you’ll have a natural tendency to stand by me, if I ask it from you. Okay, baby?

– Yes, dear...

– That’s it. And if you prove a good sister, I may start thinking about giving you certain privileges. Small at first. But who knows?

SMACK

– What matters, John, is that the more you call me “dear”, the more you are being bombed with strikes of “sister love” for me.

SMACK

– And as to know. It has already started.

SMACK

– In time, you will be nightmarish desperately to have with me the kind of connection that sisters have. And the more I deny it to you, the more willing you will be to prove you worth it. Are we clear, Johnni?

– Yes, dear...

– Now keep looking at my feet and stick out your ass more, John. I want Mr Turner here to have a good look.

– Yes, dear...

– So. Mr Turner. You like your wife?

– Yes, Mrs James...

– I mean sexually?

– Yes, Mr James...

– You like ME, Mr Turner? I mean sexually again...

– No, Mrs James...

– Oh, okay. And can you please tell me why is it that you don’t like me sexually, Mr Turner, while you seem to like your wife better?

– You are too skinny for my taste, Mrs James...

– Oh. So. How much does your wife weigh, Mr Turner?

– About 145 pounds, Mrs James...

– And how tall is she?

– About 5.5 feet, Mrs James...

– Does she have big tits, Mr Turner?

– Yes, Mrs James...

– You like hers more than mine, Mr Turner?

– Yes, Mrs James...

– You like mine at all, Mr Turner?

– No, Mrs James...

– Why is that, Mr Turner?

– They are too small for my taste, Mrs James...

– I see. So, you belong to those men who want their ladies to have some meat on their bones, huh?

– Yes, Mrs James...

– Is there anything in me that you like, Mr Turner?

– No, Mrs James...

– Am I not sexy at all, Mr Turner?

– No, Mrs James...

– Would you ever fuck me, Mr Turner?

– No, Mrs James...

– Not even if you saw me naked?

– No, Mrs James...

– Why, Mr Turner?

– You are too skinny for my taste, Mrs James...

– So, what did you think when you first saw me, a year ago?

– I didn’t know you work here, Mrs James...

– Oh, but you did know, Mr Turner. Don’t you remember?

– No, Mrs James...

– You knew well, Mr Turner. A year ago. I came into your office. Asking permission to help you with your work. You desperately wanted some help at the time. MY HELP. Don’t you remember?

– I remember, Mrs James...

– It was too much work for one person, Mr Turner. You were in a mess. Everything was out of order. Until I came here. Remember now?

– Yes, Mrs James...

– So, what did you think when you first saw me, a year ago?

– I hoped you could help me with all the work I had at the time...

– I mean as a woman, Mr Turner. You had me for almost 10 months here. During all this time, it was just me and you here. Didn’t you ever thought about us moving to anything more, let’s say... personal?

– No, Mrs James...

– Was it because I was too skinny for you, Mr Turner?

– Yes, Mrs James...

– I see, Mr Turner. Just one thing before we continue. From now on, every time you hear me saying the word “skinny”, your ideal weight in a woman will drop by 10 pounds. Your memories will change accordingly. Starting from 145 pounds that is your wife. Do you understand, Mr Turner?

– Yes, Mrs James...

– You will of course be totally unaware of that, as every time it will feel as if you have always been like that. There’s only one thing though. The more you move away from that number, the more you start hating it. Each time this word comes out of my mouth, for you it will be a subconscious strike of abysmal aversion for that number. Do you understand, Mr Turner?

– Yes, Mrs James...

– And most importantly, Mr Turner. As your taste in women drops in pounds, your intensifying aversion to your old taste, will be giving its place to a soul hammering, excruciating obsession about your new ideal. Is it okay, Mr Turner?

– Yes, Mrs James...

– That’s my boy...

– Every.

– Little.

– Word.

– That comes out of my mouth...

– Will have nuclear power over you...

– Mr Turner...

– But that’s okay with you, right?

– Yes, Mrs James...

– It will be destroying your soul..

– And rebuilding it the way I want it.

– Isn’t it what you want, Mr Turner?

– Yes, Mrs James...

– The more you hear this word.

– Coming out.

– Of.

– My.

– Mouth.

– The more.

– You.

– Will.

– Obsess...

– Are we clear, Mr Turner?

– Yes, Mrs James...

– So. Mr Turner. You were telling me about us. So. You never had any weird thoughts about me, huh?

– No, Mrs James...

– I understand. I guess you would never cheat on your wife after all, huh?

– No, Mrs James...

– Even though we were working together for 10 months. Having ME handling almost everything in your office.

– No, Mrs James...

– Yeah, I guess you must have been really happy with your sex life, huh?

– Yes, Mrs James...

– Are you fucking your wife a lot, Mr Turner?

– Yes, Mrs James...

– How many times per week?

– Every day, Mrs James...

– Oh, I see. She must be a hot fuck, huh?

– Yes, Mrs James...

– How much does she weigh again, you said?

– About 145 pounds, Mrs James...

– I see. Even though...

– Isn’t she a bit too “skinny” for your taste, Mr Turner?

– No, Mrs James...

– I thought you wanted them a bit chubby, Mr Turner, you know?

– No, Mrs James...

– Oh, okay. Well then she’s perfect, huh?

– Almost, Mrs James...

– What do you mean “almost”, Mr Turner? You just said you are fucking her every day! Did I get something wrong? Are you not?

– No, Mrs James...

– Well then tell me the truth, Mr Turner! How many times do you usually fuck your wife??

– 4–5 times a week, Mrs James...

– Yeah, well that’s still way above a normal couple’s average weekly fuck, Mr Turner. It still makes sense that you were not having any weird thoughts about me, during our time alone. She must have been a real hot fuck, that wife of yours. Am I correct, Mr Turner?

– Yes, Mrs James. Pretty much...

– Whoa, whoa, whoa. Pretty much? What do you mean “pretty much”, Mr Turner? You just said you are fucking her brains out four to five times a week! No one fucks a woman that much if he doesn’t think she’s real fucking hot, you know? And from what I hear she must be real fucking hot for you. Or else you would spend your time trying to fuck ME, Mr Turner. So just tell me the truth. Isn’t she the hottest fuck you can imagine?

– No, Mrs James...

– Wow. That’s new. And what would she need, to be the hottest fuck, Mr Turner?

– She... would need to lose some weight...

– Really? I thought she was the perfect fuck, the way she is now, Mr Turner. Isn’t she?

– No, Mrs James...

– And how much weight would she need to lose to be perfect for you, Mr Turner?

– About 10 pounds, Mrs James...

– Okay, it’s not that much of a difference. I would never compete with that.

– I am much more “skinny”, you know?

– Yes, Mrs James...

– So, for her to be a real hot fuck, how much would she need to weigh?

– About 125 pounds.

– 125 pounds? But you said earlier...

– Wouldn’t that be way too “skinny” for you, Mr Turner?

– No, Mrs James...

– I didn’t know that, Mr Turner. I thought you wanted your girl to have some meat on her bones, when it’s obvious that you don’t, huh?

– No, Mrs James...

– How much would she need to weigh, you said, to be a hot fuck?

– 115 pounds, Mrs James...

– I see. 30 pounds, huh? That’s something. I mean 30 pounds it’s not that hard to lose, but still. At least, is the sex with her good, Mr Turner?

– Not exactly, Mrs James...

– That’s a pity, Mr Turner. So, how many times per week, Mr Turner?

– About one. Every two weeks, Mrs James...

– Oh poor, Mr Turner. Why? Is she that ugly?

– She is not ugly, Mrs James...

– Then what is she, Mr Turner?

– She is a bit fat, Mrs James...

– Yes, but fat is a factor of ugliness, in general. Isn’t it so, Mr Turner?

– It is, Mrs James...

– Which makes your wife a fat, ugly wife. Right, Mr Turner?

– Yes, Mrs James...

– So, what, Mr Turner? You could at least try fucking her more often until you got used to it. After all most men like their women to be, well... women. Did you at least try?

– No, Mrs James...

– Why, Mr Turner?

– Because I hate that fat, Mrs James...

– And you prefer to stay without sex, rather than fucking your wife now that she’s fat?

– Yes, Mrs James...

– Oh. Well that explains your looks every time I entered your office, Mr Turner, huh?

– Yes... Mrs James...

– Am I closer to your ideal of a hot fuck, Mr Turner?

– Yes, Mrs James...

– You know though. I only weigh 95 pounds, Mr Turner. I guess it’s too...

– “skinny” for you, Mr Turner... huh?

– A bit... Mrs James.

– Yeah. I could see though, Mr Turner. The way you looked at me every time I entered your office. Remember that, Mr Turner?

– Yes, Mrs James...

– I could swear most of the times, I could see a huge bulge in your pants, Mr Turner. Was I correct?

– Yes, Mrs James...

– Was that for me, Mr Turner?

– Yes, Mrs James...

– Why was that, Mr Turner? You think I’m hot?

– Yes, Mrs James...

– Think I am a hot fuck, Mr Turner?

– Yes, Mrs James...

– Is everything okay with your wedding, Mr Turner?

– No, Mrs James...

– Something with your wife, Mr Turner?

– Yes, Mrs James...

– What is it, Mr Turner? What’s the problem?

– She is too fat, Mrs James...

– I see. Do you fuck your wife, Mr Turner?

– Not much, Mrs James...

– When was the last time you fucked her, Mr Turner?

– About 4 months ago, Mrs James...

– You enjoyed it?

– No, Mrs James...

– Would you rather fuck me instead, Mr Turner?

– Yes, Mrs James...

– Good boy. Have you been fantasizing about me all this time, Mr Turner?

– Yes, Mrs James...

– Do I look anything like your fat cow of a wife that you have?

– No, Mrs James...

– Can you be near all the excessive fat that lies underneath her sleazy ass?

– No, Mrs James...

– I should have known, Mr Turner.

– From the way you were always looking at me.

– That you have a sickening obsession for women who are...

– “skinny”...

– Right, Mr Turner?

– Yes, Mrs James...

– It was obvious since day one, Mr Turner, that your cock was responding to me, like a moth to a flame. But your sickness was never my problem, Mr Turner... Don’t you agree?

– Yes, Mrs James...

– I could see you, trying desperately to have a sneak peek of my collarbones, Mr Turner. You were so pathetic. You even had a wife for crying out loud. Did you ever get to fuck that whore anyway?

– No, Mrs James...

– You filthy pervert. You need the damn bones, huh?

– Yes, Mrs James...

– That’s my boy. You’ve been looking for bony girls ever since you had your first orgasm, my pet. Ever since you remember yourself, you’ve been looking for the most anorexic women to get off, fueling your sickness with more and more images of your smashing obsession. Isn’t it so, my love?

– Yes, Mrs James...

– Tons of cum had been spread for them through out your life. But all these until you met that fat whore of yours. Right baby?

– Yes, Mrs James...

– As a matter of fact, it sounds proper if you are about to start calling your wife “a fat whore” from now on, huh?

– Yes, Mrs James...

– Do you love that fat whore of yours, Mr Turner?

– Yes, Mrs James...

– You do not fuck her though, right?

– Yes, Mrs James...

– You have never fucked her, huh?

– No, Mrs James...

– In fact, the mere thought of your body touching those masses of filthy fat tissue can make you throw up. Right, honey?

– Yes, Mrs James...

– And despite all these, you still love her, huh?

– Yes, Mrs James...

– Perhaps this is why you have not fucked any other woman during this time. Because I’m sure, if it weren’t for that, you would have been fucking like crazy every flat-chested, anorexic girl out there. Huh, honey?

– Yes, Mrs James...

– Is this what happened with me, Mr Turner?

– Yes, Mrs James...

– You wanted to cum every time you saw me, Mr Turner?

– Yes, Mrs James...

– You wanted to shoot your obsessive load for my tight body, Mr Turner?

– Yes, Mrs James...

– But it was that fat whore who stopped you, huh?

– Yes, Mrs James...

– That’s so sweet of you, Mr Turner. First chance that comes up, you will tell your wife that. Okay?

– Yes, Mrs James...

– You are not a cheater, Mr Turner and I salute you for that. You prefer those balls of yours to get filled with tons of obsessive sperm, rather than letting them explode for a bony hell like me, huh?

– Yes, Mrs James...

– So in other words, some fat whore stops you from releasing a year’s load that you obsessively produce for me. Am I right, honey?

– Yes, Mrs James...

– That’s perfect. So. How long has it been since you had any kind of ejaculation, Mr Turner?

– Since I got married to that fat whore, Mrs James...

– It would be better if you called her “some” fat whore, honey. Okay?

– Yes, Mrs James...

– Perfect. So. How long has it been since you had any kind of ejaculation, Mr Turner?

– Since I got married to some fat whore, Mrs James...

– That means you haven’t found any kind of sexual release for over a year now, Mr Turner?

– Yes, Mrs James...

– And how did you manage to live with my bony ass parading in front of you every day, Mr Turner? You must have been hard for me ever since, huh, dear?

– Yes, Mrs James...

– I’m sure every day, you could feel your balls filling more and more with your sickening sperm, right, Mr Turner?

– Yes, Mrs James...

– You could feel your balls getting heavier for me, right, Mr Turner?

– Yes, Mrs James...

– And it was sperm produced only for me, right, Mr Turner?

– Yes, Mrs James...

– Sperm that couldn’t come out, huh?

– Yes, Mrs James...

– That’s my boy. In fact, Mr Turner, let me explain to you what has happened. See, the magnitude of the sexual frustration that you have gone through this year, with some fat whore occupying your home, while I was strutting my bony ass in front of you, was responsible for a never ending agonizing pain in your genitals. You tried to suppress it at first, but it eventually led you on the verge of madness. I soon became your obsession, your perversion and your sickening mania. All the sperm that was residing in your ever expanding balls had my name on it. Eventually you came into a terrifying realization. That the only way to keep your madness in balance was to give the absolute control of your self to me. Right, Mr Turner?

– Yes, Mrs James...

– You remember all these now, huh?

– Yes, Mrs James...

– No human being can survive with so much sexual energy unreleased, Mr Turner. Your decision to keep all the sperm inside because of some fat whore is morally admirable.

– But every second you spent looking at my bony ass.

– Every tiny glimpse of my anorexic legs.

– Every time I had to bend over to talk to you and you were staring at my cleavage , drooling in anticipation to have a moment’s view of my flat chest...

– you could feel the sperm in your balls multiplying, Mr Turner. You remember that, right?

– Yes, Mrs James...

– This is how you got one step away from madness. You remember that, don’t you?

– Yes, Mrs James...

– That’s it, Mr Turner. I want you to remember everything now. Make up stories about it. You went through the most difficult time of your life. It was a life changing experience for you, Mr Turner. You were in the darkest place. In a nightmare. Your whole sexual energy was mine. But you had to be morally right, Mr Turner. You couldn’t cheat on some fat whore. Am I right, Mr Turner?

– Yes, Mrs James...

– Giving up control is what saved your life, Mr Turner.

– It was the end of tunnel.

– The ticket to freedom.

– Giving me the total control of your life was the decision that kept you from losing your mind.

– You couldn’t cheat on some fat whore, but at least you could be a puppet of the bony goddess that controls your sexual tension for the past year. Right, Mr Turner?

– Yes, Mrs James...

– It was an internal revelation of which you are totally unaware. The gradual change into my obedient puppet started months ago. The only thing you were aware was of the never ending torment of having to live and work every day with the object of your sinful lust. Remember, my love?

– Yes, Mrs James...

– You were only aware of your balls getting heavier for me, baby. Not of the fact that becoming my toy felt like a path to freedom. Okay, baby?

– Yes, Mrs James...

– Every order being followed was a kiss of calmness to the growing burden of your balls, my love. Every command coming out of my mouth felt like a chance to a moment’s release of sexual energy. Right, Mr Turner?

– Yes, Mrs James...

– My orders became your drugs, Mr Turner. My commands became tiny releases of life through your internal damnation of sinful lust. Right, Mr Turner?

– Yes, Mrs James...

– This is how you became who you are today, Mr Turner. My every word is an order now and your every move in under my control. Right, Mr Turner?

– Yes, Mrs James...

– I am now your “Ma’am”. Whatever I say, you will answer with it. Are we clear, baby?

– Yes, Ma’am...

– I now control you like a toy, right hun?

– Yes, Ma’am...

– I control your cock.

– Yes, Ma’am...

– I control your balls.

– Yes, Ma’am...

– I control you.

– Yes, Ma’am.

– Tomorrow morning you will remember nothing of course. But every tiny memory of the past year will be reshaped to fit into what you heard today. Right, baby?

– Yes, Ma’am.

– That goes for you too, Mr Lescott. Okay?

– Yes, dear...

– So, boys. What you learned today is history. And history never changes. Do you understand?

– Yes, dear.

– Yes, Ma’am.

– That’s perfect. Now. Mr Turner. Stand up.

– Yes, Ma’am...

– Come here.

– Yes, Ma’am.

– Now take off your pants. I want you to be naked from the waist down.

– Yes, Ma’am...

– Nice. Your balls are big. I bet they must be flooded with cum for me, huh?

– Yes, Ma’am.

– Okay, so first of all, they will never unload in some fat whore’s pussy. Do you understand, boy?

– Yes, Ma’am.

– You can not stand her excessive fat and it would be better if you could let her know of that.

– Yes, Ma’am.

– Now look at Mr Lescott here. Mr Lescott does not have the excessive fat that you despise, right, baby?

– Yes, Ma’am.

– Look at him on all fours and let your cock grow rock hard for him.

– Yes, Ma’am.

– Are you rock hard, boy?

– Yes, Ma’am.

– Let your cock stay rock hard in front of Mr Lescott, hun. You feel comfortable with it, hun?

– No, Ma’am.

– You feel now. Look at Mr Lescott on all fours. Do not take your eyes off him and take a mental picture of that image. It feels absolutely comfortable to be hard in front of another man. Okay, boy?

– Yes, Ma’am.

– You feel comfortable being rock hard in front of Mr Lescott, dear?

– Yes, Ma’am.

– That feeling is now imprinted in your subconscious, baby. Being rock hard in front of another man gives you a pleasant feeling. Okay, baby?

– Yes, Ma’am.

– Now, Johnni. Stay on all fours and look at Mr Turner. You feel comfortable seeing him naked from the waist down?

– No, dear.

– You feel now. Being close to a naked man feels way more comfortable than being close to a naked woman. Do you understand?

– Yes, dear.

– So. Mr Lescott. Is it okay that Mr Turner is naked in front of you?

– Yes, dear.

– Now, boys. Get closer to each other.

– Feeling comfortable, Mr Turner?

– Yes, Ma’am.

– And you, Mr Lescott?

– Yes, dear.

– Mr Turner. Get even closer to Mr Lescott until your rock hard cock is within Mr Lescott’s tongue reach. Mr Lescott is a man, so it’s perfectly fine.

– Yes, Ma’am.

– Mr Lescott. Stay on all fours, stick out your ass as much as possible and raise your head close enough to be able to smell Mr Turner’s balls. Mr Turner is a man so it feels okay.

– Yes, dear.

– That’s my boys. Now. Do not move. You will stay like this the entire time, until I say otherwise. I want you to listen to me carefully.

– Mr Turner, you first. Do you hear me?

– Yes, Ma’am.

– Mr Turner you are a skinny lover now. For all you know, you have been like this your whole life. Working with me for a year now, while you stay away from sex with your wife, has turned your sickening obsession into a never ending nightmare. Even a second’s view of my bony ass fills your balls with—what feels like—tons of cum. Your skinny obsession will never leave you. In fact, it will only get worse. As you fall deeper and deeper into this world of sickening lust for my bony body, I will gain more and more control over you. In time, you will be as obedient as a soldier.

– Now look at Mr Lescott in front of you. Your balls are heavy from all the sperm that aches to come out for me. You are always one step away from an earth shuttering explosion of obsessive cum. You desperately need to fuck something, so that you find the release that you seek for over a year. Okay, baby?

– Yes, Ma’am.

– Now, Mr Lescott. Do you hear me?

– Yes, dear.

– So, Mr Lescott. Your mind is already raped with thrusts of sister-like devotion for me. Every time you call me dear, the rape will worsen. In time, any tiny sign of sister expression from my part, will feel like a sign from heaven. You will soon find me treating and talking to you in a way that only girls do. You will accept that behavior and you are going to embrace it. At first you will find yourself talking about clothes, cosmetics, fashion. Then you will be going shopping and clubbing with me as my friend. And in the end you are going to hear everything about how my fuckers fuck my holes. Okay, Mr Lescott?

– Yes, dear.

– Now back to you, Mr Turner. So. Mr Turner, you are never going to be one of the fuckers that fuck my holes. I will be your sickest obsession, but unfortunately you will never get even close to touch me. Okay?

– Yes, Ma’am.

– Now boys. I want you both to listen to me. As of tomorrow morning, you will both feel perfectly comfortable with each other. Most importantly, you will feel perfectly comfortable with each other’s body. When you are in the same room, you will not be afraid to touch each other. Especially in places that are considered private. Okay?

– Yes, dear.

– Yes, Ma’am.

– Mr Turner, touching Mr Lescott takes a tiny fraction of your suppressed obsession away. Even for a second. Do you understand?

– Yes, Ma’am.

– Mr Lescott. Touching Mr Turner is a tiny fraction of what my sister would do to him. Do you understand?

– Yes, dear.

– For both of you, it feels like a drug. You will want more and more of this moment of comfort. Do you understand?

– Yes, Ma’am.

– Yes, dear.

– Mr Lescott. You will find that Mr Turner touches you more when you talk to him about me. You will realize that the more you talk him about our private moments, the more he touches you exactly like he would to my sister. Do you understand, honey?

– Yes, dear.

– And Mr Turner. You will find that the more you hear Mr Lescott talking to you about me, the more you want to fuck him. You will realize that the more you see his mouth saying things about me, the more you will want to destroy it with your hardening cock. Do you understand, baby?

– Yes, Ma’am.

– Mr Lescott. Accepting Mr Turner’s cock in your mouth, will be a smashing experience of extreme and absolute connection with your wannabe sister. It will be the most interesting thing to talk about with me, the key to a perfect bonding and the ultimate proof that you are not a man and you are worth of being my best friend. Okay?

– Yes, dear.

– And you, Mr Turner. Smashing Mr Lescott’s skull every time you see him with your ever hardening cock, will be the only way to alleviate some of the internal anger that you hide. The more sperm that you unload into Mr Lescott, will be less sperm produced for me. And that means less obsession for you. Do you understand, Mr Turner?

– Yes, Ma’am.

– Mr Lescott’s mouth will feel like a warm taste of sexual bliss, Mr Turner, through the nightmarish hells of your sexual obsession. It will be the only place where you can find the release that you so desperately seek.

– And which will come back instantly, after a second’s view of my skinny ass...

– Do you understand, big boy?

– Yes, Ma’am.

– And as for you, Mr Lescott. Well, don’t worry about you. We’ll have much to talk about now that we’ll be friends. See that cock in front of you? Open your mouth to see what will happen...

– Yes, dear.

– Whoah look at that hardon you got there, Mr Turner! Is it for that mouth you got in front of you?

– Yes, Ma’am.

– You like Mr Lescott’s mouth, baby?

– Yes, Ma’am.

– Is it okay that Mr Lescott is a man?

– Yes, Ma’am.

– Feeling comfortable having your balls hangin’ in front of his face, while he’s waiting on his knees with his mouth open, dear?

– Yes, Ma’am.

– Just comfortable, dear, or you want something more?

– Just comfortable, Ma’am.

– Look at me, Mr Turner! NOW!

– Yes, Ma’am.

[She starts walking slowly towards him. She gets behind him and starts whispering in his ear.]

– Listen to me, baby. This is the closest you will ever get to me.

– My mouth will never be that close to you. Ever.

– You will never feel my breath in your ear again. Do you understand, big boy?

– Yes, Ma’am.

– But my whisper will echo in your brain for the rest of your life, sweety. Okay?

– Yes, Ma’am.

– My words will be written in your subconscious right next to every universal truth that you have learned through your life. Okay, dear?

– Yes, Ma’am.

– Questioning any of what you hear, would feel as if you question that the sun rises from the East. Okay, my love?

– Yes, Ma’am.

– That’s my boy.

– Now. Do you feel my breasts touching you from behind, honey?

– Yes, Ma’am.

– Can you feel how small they are?

– Yes, Ma’am.

– And do you like it, baby?

– Yes, Ma’am.

– It makes your cock rock hard, honey?

– Yes, Ma’am.

– You know their size?

– No, Ma’am.

– They are AAA, baby. Your obsessively favorite size. Am I right?

– Yes, Ma’am.

– Feel my flat chest touching your body, sweety.

– ....

– That’s my boy.

– ....

– Now let that feeling be imprinted in the deepest depths of your brain, dear.

– From now on, it will be the most sexual thought you could ever experience. Okay, my baby?

– Yes, Ma’am.

– Now, do you see Mr Lescott, my love?

– Yes, Ma’am.

– Mr Lescott has his mouth open for your cock, baby. You are okay with that, right honey?

– Yes, Ma’am.

– But feeling my bony chest over you is too much for you to handle, my love.

– You need to empty your balls somewhere, so that you feel even for a moment, how it is to be free of that sick lust for me. Right, dear?

– Yes, Ma’am.

– Good boy. Now look at Mr Lescott, baby. Focus on his warm, needy mouth. Okay?

– Yes, Ma’am.

– Now think how it would be to let that cock of yours being milked by that mouth.

– You are trembling, Mr Turner. Your throbbing cock is almost touching Mr Lescott’s mouth. You like it?

– Yes, Ma’am.

– You want Mr Lescott to milk your cock for every drop of the cum you keep for me?

– Yes, Ma’am.

– Of course you do, silly.

– You are a skull fucker.

– You are eternally cursed to live with your crushing obsession for my skinny body, that will be constantly fueling your balls with cum, that you know it will never get even near me.

– And so you will despair, my love. And the more you despair the more anger you will have inside of you.

– And the more angry you become, the more you will want to take that anger on Mr Lescott’s mouth.

– You hear me, Mr Turner?

– Yes, Ma’am.

– That’s my boy.

– Feeling angry now, Mr Turner?

– Yes, Ma’am.

– Want to fuck that skull you have in front of you, baby?

– Yes, Ma’am.

– Want to destroy that mouth, honey?

– Yes, Ma’am.

– Now until I call your name, you will have no memory of what I am about to tell Mr Lescott. Okay, baby?

– Yes, Ma’am.

– Mr Lescott?

– Yes, dear....

– As you get more and more fucked by Mr Turner, you will realize this: despite his raw aggressiveness and the atrocity of his sexual acts, your mouth has a unique power on him.

– You will realize he wants it. He needs it. Desperately.

– You will find out that the moment you open it for him, his cock shoots uncontrollably.

– You will realize that he is not able to control himself when he feels your mouth.

– And that realization will give you an unusual power: the power to tame him.

– At first, while being new to this, you won’t be able to control it and so you will be practically raped every time he decides to fuck.

– But in time, you will develop that power of yours and you will begin to manage that beast of yours to take what you want.

– Do you understand me, baby?

– Yes, dear...

– The first time of that realization will take place now.

– You will keep it in your subconscious for future use.

– So, Mr Lescott.

– Yes, dear.

– You will subconsciously remember what just happened. Okay?

– Yes, dear.

– Now. Once I call his name, you will look him in the eyes.

– You will call him “stud” and you will make sure that you look confident.

– You will ask him to look at your mouth.

– You will open it wide open and you will start playing with your lips for at least 3 minutes.

– You will make sure that you keep it as close to his cock as possible.

– You will keep it open for at least 5 minutes so that you start drooling.

– Then, without closing it, you will give a small lick at the tip of his head.

– You will ask him if he likes it.

– You will keep your seductive look.

– You will make sure you are drooling uncontrollably, when you will slowly wrap your sloppy mouth around his cock.

– At this point you will do nothing to see what happens.

– Okay, baby?

– Yes, dear.

– Now. Mr Turner?

– Yes, Ma’am.

– I’ll go sit over there. I think Mr Lescott is trying to tell you something...

— Hey, there, stud??

– ......

– Why don’t you look at my mouth??

– .......

– Like it??

– ........

– Want me to ......

– UHMMMMMUHUMMMMMM......

– UHMMMMUHMMMMUHMM.......

– UHUHUHUHUUH!!!!

– UHUHHUHUHUH!!!!!

– UHHUHUUHUHU!!!!!!!!

– See? I told you, he would love your mouth, baby.

— UHUHUHUHUHUH!!!!!

– Your mouth will be his Achilles tendon, honey.

— UHUHUHUHUHUH!!!!!

– Look at him, baby. He is yours now to drain him of all his milk. Remember how you did that.

— UHUHUHUHUH!!!!

– That’s my boys. Oh, you’ll be perfect together.

— UHUHUHUHUHUH!!!!!!!

– Oh Mr Turner, it’s been a year, huh? It feels warm?

— Oh you should see my “skinny” pussy, Mr Turner...

– UHUHUHUHUHUHUHUHUHUHUHUHUHUHUH!!!!!!!!!!

– Oh, look at him. Cummin’ already, baby???

— UHUHUHUHUHUHUHUHU!!!!

– Thought about it, stud? Couldn’t keep it more?

— UHUHUHUHUHUHUH!!!!!!!

– Yeah. Keep ’em comin’, baby. Think about it, stud. Think about my bony legs and keep shooting in your boyfriend’s mouth.

— UHUHUUHUHUHU!!!!!!!

– Good boy. That’s it. Unload your obsessive sperm in his warm mouth.

— UHUHUHUH!!!!!

– Is that it, stud? Yeah, I guess those balls have plenty in them to feed your boy for hours. Right, Mr Turner?

– Yes, Ma’am.

– Was he good, Mr Lescott?

– Yes, dear.

– You want more of him?

– Yes, dear.

– Oh, don’t worry, hun. Something tells me that we are going to have a great relationship the three of us, that will surely benefit the company. Huh, Mr Lescott?

– Yes, dear.

– Now. Give me those evidence you were talking about before and I’m gonna tell you more about how to drain your boyfriend of all his cum. You would love my friendly advice, huh, baby?

– Yes, dear...

– Nice. Something tells me we are going to be best friends. I guess you’d love that, huh, honey?

– Yes, dear...

– And by the way, Mr Turner. Can you please stop staring at my ass and send Mrs Andrews in?