The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Evilena vs The Fem Force—part Two

FF FD MC CB

Synopsis: Evilena conquers another of the Fem Force

Evilena vs The Fem Force—Part Two

Evilena was taking a working vacation k from her life as super criminal, in Los Angeles. The weather was wonderful, the beaches around Venice full of wonderful “targets” for people watching, and the atmosphere electrifying.... in more ways than one. As she lay on the beach,in a stunning bikini, both men and women walking by her were distracted by her sensuous beauty.

The blond vixen chuckled to herself when two buff men, headed for muscle beach walked into each other, stealing backward glimpses at her. As the two muscle bound weightlifters fell to the sand, she laughed out loud.

Later, as she strolled back to her beach front hotel, all eyes followed her as she walked across the sand. In the lobby, she glanced toward a sultry, Latina beauty, standing at the front desk, obviously checking in. As the distracted brunette looked up, their eyes met and she felt an almost electrical charge flow between the two lovely ladies. A brief smile from Evilena, made the Latina lovely weak in the knees, but she quickly regained control of her emotions and continued to sign in.

“Here for a vacation too ?” She inquired, trying to start a conversation.

“No, I’m here to do a part. I’m a stunt woman, and the movie I’m doing is being filmed on the beach here, and it just makes sense to stay here tonight, instead of traveling home in this horrible LA traffic every evening.”

The two beauties exchanged smoldering glances as they both walked to the elevator, and as coincidences do happen, they got off on the same floor. Their rooms, however were on opposite ends of the hotel and they turned their separate ways, to return to their temporary abodes.

“I know her from somewhere,” they both thought as they walked down the hall, but neither could quite put her finger on where she had seen the other.

That evening, just as America’s most famous jeweler on Rodeo Drive, was closing it’s doors for the night, a black spandex clad woman walked in and smiled at the lone sales clerk removing the store’s displays to the vault for the evening. The woman fixed her gaze on the woman and spoke.

“Good Evening, my name is Evilena and I’m here to pick out some of your nicest pieces, please show me all of them.”

The young, attractive clerk was fascinated by the woman, and felt a tingle in her pussy as the blond spoke, but she had been well trained by her employers and responded as she should have. I’m sorry ma’am . Let me take these items back to our vault so they will be safe then I’ll return to help you. Security you know.”

Now Evilena laughed out loud. It’s keeping them secure from me that you actually should be worried about. I’d like you to stay here and show me the diamonds. And I don’t believe there is any way you can resist that command. In fact, I’m sure you don’t want to.” Evilena gestured hypnotically and the hapless clerk seemed to see a palpable image in the air which was so compelling to her that she did indeed, stop in her tracks.

“Dear girl...it’s so hard to think straight while you are looking at me, isn’t it ? I can see by the hardening of your nipples through that dress of yours that my mere presence is weakening your resistance. You just feel like you should do everything I say, don’t you ? You’re finding it so hard to maintain self control around me ... so difficult...it’s clear that you desire me ... want me ...and that desire is affecting your thoughts.... you know if you obey my every command ... you may be able to touch me.... to kiss me.... and that excites you so.... all you thoughts are about me now ... all of the lust building in your body .... just for me ....just for Evilena ...can’t resist me .... unable to resist .... desire building ...unable to resist ... too weak to fight .....”

The woman stood motionlessly in front of this hypnotic vision and was unable to think of anything but the words echoing deep in her mind. " Tooo ..... weeaak....” she mumbled.

“Now quickly, my pet ... give me the most expensive pieces here and make haste.... I don’t have much time.... hurry....”

The entranced clerk rushed from case to case picking out the most expensive pieces, in this most expensive of jewelery stores, and placed them all in a bag, unable to resist the quiet commands of this gorgeous jewel thief, as her breathing became more ragged and her erotic excitement grew. With each piece placed in the bag her lust was more uncontrollable and she was so excited, her legs began to tremble as she continued to select the largest and most perfect stones, the kind the store had loaned to celebrities on Oscar and Emmy nights.Now she stood directly in front of the blond thief and extended her hand, with the jewels, toward her. “Here Mistress,” she whispered.

Evilena fixed her gaze on the obedient girl. “So helpless now .... looking deep into my eyes ....come INTO my eyes and obey ... obey ... obey .... look deeper .... you cannot resist my voice ... my eyes ... my touch ... falling deeper and deeper under my spell... more obedient .... more excited ... " Evilena lifted her hands and used her soft fingertips to massage tiny spirals on the clerk’s temples

“ You cannot resist my touch my pet .... keep gazing deeply into my hypnotic eyes as my fingers excite you ...I am in total control now and you are getting more and more light headed as I touch you ... blood rushing away from your brain ... lightheaded .... faint...excited ... desire building .... helpless....” Finally Evilena leaned across the counter and planted the lightest kiss on the girls lips, andcommanded, " Cum for me dear.” The clerk fell to the floor, overcome by the emotion of the moment.... unconscious.

Just at that moment, Evilena heard distant sirens and a uniformed guard stepped from the rear of the store. He pointed his revolver at the sexy villainess. “I don’t know what you did to Mindi, but the cops are on the way. I pressed our silent alarm when I saw you making her steal all those jewels, and now it’s you who are in deep shit lady. You are under arrest, hands up.

Evilena could have easily subdued this arrogant guard, but as she prepared to do so, the front window crashed and a lycra clad super heroine she now recognized as Rayda of the Fem Force came leaping through the window and did a somersault to the floor, quickly jumping to her feet directly in front of Evilena. At the very same moment seemingly dozens of police cars screeched to a halt in front of the store.

Even Evilena couldn’t take on all those combatants at once and she leapt over the counter, still holding the bag of jewelry, ran toward the back door of the store. Rayda,the electric heroine, discharged one of her lightning bolts at the fleeing felon, striking her in her shoulder as she exited the building. With a scream of pain, the blond beauty jumped up to the roof of the one story building. A startlingly fast series of athletic jumps from rooftop to rooftop completed Evilena’s escape, and a quick change of costume allowed her to go back down to ground level and hail a cab, to return to her hotel without bringing attention to herself. As she tenderly rubbed her shoulder, as she sat in the back seat of the taxi , she thought about the confrontation she had just had with Rayda, and the identity of the beauty in the hotel snapped to the front of her mind. The lovely Latina she had seen in the hotel lobby was in fact Rayda, in mufti, and she mulled, in her mind, how she would defeat the electrified uperheroine, that evening, back in her hotel suite.

After returning to the luxury hotel, Evilena stealthily slipped into the suite rented by Dyna Morisi, the secret identity chosen by Rayda. She was glad that she had brought the hypnotic sphere she had used to entrance the Fem Force in their last meeting. She knew that Rayda, as powerful as she was, was very susceptible to the effects of the sphere, and Evilena had made it even stronger since she had used it last.

Evilena thought to herself, as she rested in a soft, easy chair in the sitting room of the hotel suite, that she be careful and not let herself be shocked by the dynamo power of the superheroine again , it had almost overcome her. This hypnotic confrontation had to be swift and complete when the sexy, rubber clad, heroine returned to her room.

Less than a half hour had passed, when a rustle on the balcony, and the sound of the sliding door attracted the blond villainess’ attention. Rayda was returning, to change back into her secret identity.

Evilena stood and just as the heroine stepped into the room the villainess snapped on the lights and threw the hypno-sphere toward her. The new configuration of the ray enveloped Rayda and she was frozen in her tracks. She weakly screamed, " Noooooooo.....” then her eyes blinked closed.

Evilena smiled.

“You almost got me at the jewelry store dear, but remember the time we met before then ? You must remember it is I who is in total command. You are amazingly powerful, but no heroine can defeat my hypnotic spell. I command you to sink deeper into my mesmerizing trance now Rayda... listen to my voice and sink deeper ... deeeper ... under my spell... nothing matters anymore except the sound of my voice... my powerful... sexy ... hypnotic voice....in a moment I will allow you to open your eyes and you will realize that my true power lies in the depths of my eyes... when I count three you will open your eyes and gaze into mine ... look deeply into Evilena’s eyes ... my eyes have the power to hold you ... to control you ... to entrance you ... and you must look directly into them the moment I count one...two...THREE.”

Rayda’s eyes blinked a few times and she found herself staring into Evilena’s gorgeous hypnotic gaze. For a moment she struggled for her own freedom and fleetingly she even grasped at the thought that she had not yet surrendered her mind to Evilena, but as her eyes remained locked onto the fiery green blaze of Evilena’s gaze all doubt disappeared and her mind suddenly, powerlessly, belonged to the evil villainess standing before her. She didn’t have the strength to resist this gorgeous goddess.She had surrendered.

Evilena backed up and gestured gracefully, with her hands, instructing Rayda to follow, and the two women slowly moved, almost as if they were dancing, toward the giant bed in the hotel suite.

“It’s very warm in here Rayda, please take off your uniform and stand before me.... let me look at you ... you know you will feel much more comfortable if your clothes are on the floor. And be very careful, my pet, you don’t want to shock me, so keep control of your electric power. Oh, yes, I almost forgot, the only words you will be able to say, are ‘Yes Goddess”..... do you understand dear?”

“Yes Goddess” the lovely Latina whispered as she removed her colorful uniform and dropped it to the floor.” As her attention again moved back toward her captor she noticed that Evilena , too, was nude. Her breath caught in her throat, the blond villainess was gorgeous.....simply gorgeous.

Evilena’s hands moved gracefully in front of Rayda’s face in what was an irresistible, compelling, hypnotic, gesture . Now Rayda’s eyes stared at the slow, rhythmic motion of the blond’s hands. .. around in circles ... up and down .... together ....apart....

Dyna’s eyes helplessly followed the movements and as the villainess’ hands separated she struggled with the now difficult decision of which hand to follow.

Evilena noticed the confusion on her face and again smiled. As if to relieve the poor girl’s confusion, the powerful hypnoteuse gestured back toward her own eyes, pulling Rayda’s gaze back to her hypnotic stare.

“You like my eyes don’t you ?”

“Yes Goddess.....”

“You LOVE my eyes don’t you ....” a statement, not a question.

“Yes Goddess.....”

“Tell me you love my eyes....”

“Yes Goddess....”

“If you love my eyes.... then you must love me.... isn’t that right ?”

“Yes Goddess....”

“You love me so much....so very much ....”

Evilena knew that her power to make her enemies into fawning, love slaves was part of the hypnotic control she wished to exercise over this mesmerized superheroine,. That way, even if she somehow were to break free of her hypnotic control, her sexual power would continue to enthrall her. Rayda would never be free of the control Evilena exercised over the electric superheroine. Not the hypnotic control. Not the erotic control.

“ Enough of this petty resistance Rayda. You are completely going under now. I can feel it. And now my dear, you are free to say anything you want....” Evilena whispered.

Rayda pushed forward, her lips tenderly touching her captors. " “I ...love your eyes ... I .... I .... I ...love you, My Goddess.... I can’t fight you any longer. I’m yours....”

Evilena moved her captive the short distance to the bed and shoved her down, the heroine immediately responding to the villain’s erotic touch. Evilena lay on top of the helpless woman, their breasts touching as the blond again kissed her, this time more roughly, and trailed her hand down the Latina’s body toward the dark, moist delta between her legs.

Rayda moaned in ecstasy as Evilena’s fingers slipped in and out of her pussy, manipulating her clit, with remarkable erotic skill.

Dyna’s moans grew louder as the erotic assault continued and her will to resist the evil blond became non existent. Evilena’s lips moved from one breast to the other as tears began to run down the cheeks of the heroine.

Evilena sat up on the bed and pushed her slave down . " Lick my cunt, slave...now.”

The defeated heroine began to worship the sex of her new owner, totally enslaved by her hypnotic power, and totally in love with the gorgeous creature that held not only her mind, but her emotions under her control.

“Yes Goddess, she replied, “YES GODDESS....” and she began to scream as orgasm after orgasm ripped through her body. She continued to lick at the Goddess’ pussy as her own body reached peak after peak. She would forever be the sex slave of Evilena, her own pleasure dependent on how well she served her new owner.

“I wonder if the rest of the Fem Force will be able to bring me as much pleasure as this new slave?” Evilena mused as she climaxed again .... and again .... and again....