The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Ex-Girlfriend Under Mind Control

October 2008
Classifications: m/f male dominant, mc, humiliation, bondage, bdsm

Synopsis:

About an attractive Brunette who becomes the Mind Control slave of her ex-boyfriend which is pretty much unfortunate for her as he can now take his revenge on her for having hurt his feelings.

Ex-Girlfriend Under Mind Control Part 1

LAST WEEK

FRIDAY NIGHT

A skinhead is reading Hitler’s Mein Kampf in the university library. It was illegal in many parts of Europe, except for Great Britain. The skinhead was in a wicca shop earlier and had stolen something. It was a small gem. It had mystical powers. He used it as a bookmark. As he was reading his book he then heard some footsteps. Just twenty feet away from him he saw two larger skinheads he was on the run from them as he owed them tons of money. Without thinking about the gem he slammed the book. And ran, hoping to reach the stairs before those two found him. unfortunately for him he was going to forget that he had stolen this magic gem and that it would eventually fall into someone else’s hands.

MONDAY AFTERNOON

Karen was walking down the hallway inside her campus. She was a university student who resembled an actress from the TV series Smallville named Erica Durance. She was carrying her bag and folder. As she was headed towards the library, her ex-boyfriend and his mates passed her by. “With your attitude you will never get a job in office,” her boyfriend mocked her. “Well I am not the jock. At least I use my brains to get somewhere. I don’t waste time drinking and partying” Karen mocked him back. Her ex-boyfriend was the brawny surfer-type. Although she stood at 5′10, her boyfriend stood at 6′4; muscular and Blond and strangely also resembled an actor who played in Smallville, namely Aquaman . His tall and jock-like friends laughed alongside him. Her ex-boyfriend’s name was Eric. They used to go out until they fell apart. They broke up and even up to this day were still bitter enemies. “At least I get laid while you haven’t,” Eric tried insulting her. “At least I don’t run up debts as high as you,” Karen shot back at him. They both happened to be equally arrogant too. “I sold more business proposals than you (they used to work at one point for a business company. He made sales and she didn’t). I beat you in the university presidential election (they both ran for elections and he won but many students regretted for having voting him over her as they could no longer stand his bossy arrogance). I am university student president. I used to beat you a couple of times in Daytona Racing. I always beat you whenever we play chess together and you are supposed to be brainy. How ironic. Anything you can do I can do better and I always beat you,” Eric pushing his luck and being cocky. Karen was furious. She had nothing to rebut all this. She just sped off.

Karen was right in front of the library. She remembered the librarian scolding her many times for letting her cell phone ring inside and disturbing the other students. She took her cell phone out and switched it off. As she was about to walk through the library doors, she saw two skinheads passing her by. The first said, “You were smart to leave that asshole of a president. They always get away with these things.” “What…what are you talking about?” Karen was puzzled and then she realised that they were talking about Eric. “That shithead you dumped who else. You notice how he always wins. There is a reason for that too. You know why. I’ll tell you why,” the second skinhead spoke. Karen knew what they were about and she was not really fond of them either. But she disliked and at the moment hated Eric far more than she disliked these “skinheads.” “Why?” Karen wanted to know. She knew that they hated anyone who wasn’t white. “Cos he is a Jew. They rule the world. They even own this fuckin university. They run the banks. He has got connections that us Brits don’t have,” the second skinhead looked at her angrily. Karen knew about these views some people had about Jews and that racism against them is classified under Anti-Semitism. “You can’t even question the Holocaust no more. I wished I went to fuckin Iran where there fuckin President hosted that Holocaust Denial thingy . People over there have the right to reject that six million Kikes died in fuckin Germany fuckin Sauerkrautland,” the first skinhead spoke with excitement. “Bet ya didn’t know he was a Jew did ya and always wondered why he was so fuckin annoyin,” the second skinhead broke out into laughter. Karen went passed them, saying, “I got to study for exams. See you boys.” She didn’t feel comfortable talking to two racist students. “And don’t forget that you can still read Hitler’s book here in the library,” she heard one of them scream at her.

Karen was on the third floor. She remembered being lectured in class before about the Second World War, Hitler and Anti Semitism and all the current politics in connection to it. it was illegal to deny that the Holocaust happened, that she knew. She also knew that in Germany one could not possess such materials. She was no racist herself and actually had no problems with Jews. But she had a problem with Eric and could not stand him anymore. She didn’t even know he was Jewish. She went to an aisle dealing with books regarding World War II. She saw Hitler’s Mein Kampf and brought it with her to a table where other students weren’t around. What would other students think if they caught her reading this racist garbage? she thought. She was still curious why such a book would be banned. She never thought any smart person in their right mind would get influenced by one idiot’s ideas. As she was sat down reading the first chapters, someone did come and approach her. It was Eric. He took the book off her, looking at her angrily, “Why are you reading this evil shit?” “What’s it to you? Why do you care about what I do and don’t read” Karen shot at him back. “Because this evil maniac killed six million innocent people. I mean I know I have blond hair and blue eyes and would have been spared but he still killed many innocent people. I don’t know why they still allow people to read this evil shit in this country while other countries did the right thing by banning it,” Eric scanning the book. Cover and the pages. “So it is true?” Karen remembering what the skinheads said. “What…you mean that this bastard killed six million innocent people,” Eric looked serious. “You never told me you were Jewish,” Karen said. “I didn’t care what background you had when we went out together. I know you and I have been having tensions lately and we broke up but we also had good times together,” Eric looked at her, like as if she had injured him and had hurt him where it hurts. He was flipping the pages looking upset and then he saw something stuck on one of the pages. He took it out. A gem. “Well well what have we here. Someone must have left this here by accident. Finder’s keepers, ” Eric took the gem and out it in his pocket. “You just took that book from my hand. That is very rude you know that,” Karen started screaming. Eric just tossed the book back on the table. “It did happen. The Holocaust was real. Pease just for old times’ sakes don’t read this book again. I know you’re a smart girl and you’re also cute but reading this book will damage your image if other students came here and caught you reading this,” Eric pleading with her. Maybe many of his relatives perished in the continent during the 1940s, she thought.

Karen got up, picking up her belongings and her folder. And she picked up that book. She could not stand this jerk anymore. She enjoyed seeing him looking hurt. Her revenge in fact.. Given her own emotional state she just took Mein Kampf and carried it with her. Eric walked right in front of her, putting his hands on her chest. He was much taller and could easily killer if he wanted to. “Karen please I know you’re angry with me. Don’t do this. I know I have been a jerk at times. I am sorry. Even if I put you down I still wouldn’t want any harm to come to you or see you getting hurt. I really do care about you,” Eric looked as if he was about to break down and cry. A part of her felt guilty but she didn’t want to lose face and give in to his demand. As she was walking, he grabbed her by the arm. “How can you be so cold. You are not a beautiful girl anymore. You are becoming an ugly one,” Eric started weeping. “That bastard killed my relatives in Dachau. Please drop that book I am begging you.” “Let go or I’ll call security,” Karen starting to get scared with him breaking down like this. He let go of her arm. She just walked away. Suddenly something overcame Eric. He took out the gem, instantly knowing what it was as it was filling him with power.

“I said STOP,” Eric ordered her. Karen stopped walking. “What…what is going on here?” Karen was afraid that she could not move. “Turn around and look at me,” he commanded her. Karen turned around and looked at him. He saw him holding the gem. She realised that the gem must have some kind of strange powers. He walked towards her and took the book away from her and tossed it on the floor. “Yeah that is right Karen. I guess I do have powers. He put the gem away. “You know I can make you do whatever I want. You hurt me Karen. Did you like that?” Eric shouted at her. Karen just shook her head. She now felt that she was about to cry as she now had to obey the very guy she hated. “So why did you still want to borrow that piece of shit. Huh,” Eric shouted at her. The librarian came and said to him, “What the hell is going on here.” The Librarian picked up the book and looked at Eric, “We would not respect students damaging university property.” “Why don’t you just fuck off,” Eric shouted at the Librarian. The Librarian obeyed and walked away. Other students who were sat down were all looking at him. Eric shouted at them, “Mind your own business. Can’t a guy have a personal conversation with his girlfriend anymore.” All the students obeyed and went back to what they were doing. “Help. Somebody help me,” Karen shouted. Pleaded. “They can’t hear you sweet cheeks. They only care about themselves. Just like Hitler. You think this guy whose book you were about to borrow would care more about you than I would. Why did you want to borrow that book anyways?” Eric grabbing both her arms and looking down on her like a hawk. “I…I was just curious about why this book was taboo. You know when we went out together I have always been curious. You know that,” Karen sounded scared. “Karen we are going back to my place. you are spending the night with me…again,” Eric contemplating his justice.

(to be continued)

Ex-Girlfriend Under Mind Control Part 2

Eric’s car finally arrived at his accommodation driveway. Karen was sat next to him. “I used to have sex with you in the same bedroom that is till occupy. Those were good memories. He then pressed his face and lips against hers, kissing her firmly on the lips. “Maybe you have become too much of a bitch because we stopped going out. I still have feelings for you. I know you think I don’t have any because of the way I talk to you. But you hurt me and for that you really have to be punished. Now follow your master into his house,” Eric chuckling and unbuckling his seatbelt. Eric got out of the car and Karen followed him to the front door. He took out his set of the house key and opened the door. He got inside and she followed him. The front door was situated in a narrow corridor as they continued walking through. They walked towards where the lounge was. Three guys and two girls were sat down watching television, drinking beer. The three guys were his friends and housemates. The two girls were girlfriends of two of the three guys. It was Eric’s clique. “Whoah Eric you brought her here,” Jacob a Black-British student was surprised. “Thought you were through with her. Bet she came here begging to be back with you. After all you are the winner,” another housemate by the name of David chuckled. Karen hated the way they were talking about her. Putting her down. “Look you guys would know all about it later,” Eric taking Karen by the hand, leading her up the stairs towards his bedroom. He unlocked his bedroom flat and let them both in. he made sure his door was closed. “Now this is what I want you to do,” Eric starting to unfold her humiliating punishment. He started pulling the curtains together.

Eric was setting his cell phone to record everything, just like some CNN I-Reporter. Eric was standing by his bed. Karen was on her knees. She was actually instructed what to do, how to behave and what words to say. She was unbuttoning his zipper, looking at him upwards, saying, “Please I want us to be together again. I’ll do anything you want. Anything,” she was pleading with him. She knew that he was purposely making her say this to embarrass her. Perhaps in public, bruising her ego and making him really look like the winner. “Anything huh. So you know your place then. If you want to be back with me start proving it. I can’t believe I am giving you second chances,” Eric looking and sounding cocky and all-victorious. “Please let me prove how much I want us to be together. I want to be with you,” Karen sounding convincing. Karen started pulling out his cock, and sucking it. The Cell phone was recording it all. She was on her knees giving him a blowjob so that they can be together again. She drank all his sperm. After thirty minutes he pulled his cock out of her moth, revealing cum stains on her jaw. He quickly moved out of sight and turned the cell phone recording off.

Karen was on all fours naked. On his bed. Her ass was towards the cell phone, starting to record. “So you are even offering your ass to me for fucking huh,” Eric sounding and feeling superior. When she was his girlfri3nd she never allowed him to have anal sex with her. As his slave he could have sex with her and she has to make him happy rather than the other way around. “Yes Eric. I will do anything you want. Anything to be with you again. I am offering my ass as a sign of subservience to you,” Karen shaking her body in fear. Eric still wore his clothes and with one quick thrust he fucked Karen on the ass. Karen screamed. She had never been fucked on the ass before and it hurt. Eric was smiling. “Your ass feels nice Karen. I guess I fucked more asses than you had ever had your cunt licked by any guy,” Eric making fun of her. His cockiness was one reason she remembered breaking up with him with. Eric continued to hammer her ass until he got tired. As he moved away from her, the cell phone would show his cum stains on her butt cheeks. Eric turned the cell phone off.

Karen was tied up in a spread eagled way. Her mouth had a cloth on it to prevent her from screaming. Eric was fucking her pussy while sucking, licking and squeezing her breasts and nipples. “Ahh. Nothing like fucking with your ex. Karen had fear in her eyes. She was made to feel that she wanted to have sex with him. “I miss the good old days. I really missed having sex with you. But now at least I got to fuck your ass you smart ass,” Eric laughed. After an hour of fucking her in bondage he untied her and took out her cloth. He then hugged her and continued fucking her pussy. She was making sexual sounds. If anyone had been upstairs they would have been heard and confirming the idea that they were somehow back together again. If people in university thought as she begged to be with him, it would boost his ego and make look strong and superior to students who couldn’t already stand his arrogance. And a blow to students who looked up to her in university. As his cock was pumping more sperm into her body, he was kissing her on the lips while sucking her left nipple and fondling her right nipple. “It’s really nice to touch you again and smell your hair. What would students say if they saw you here with me. You know I could do worse things to you than blow your pride. Hmm. How about have you dress up as a maid and cook for me in front of everybody. Or have you fuck a dog or something. Lick my feet in the student hallway,” Eric looked her in the eye, as his cock was still inside her pussy. “Your pussy is nice and warm you know that,” Eric kissing her. She hated that she was his obedient mind controlled slave. If he showed the cell phone camera recordings of what she had to do it would destroy her completely. “Come. Let’s rest together. I am tired. We’ll have dinner later,” Eric hugging her lovingly. As they were napping that afternoon, Karen didn’t really fall asleep like her master. She started crying at her ordeal. She was scared if how her life was now unfolding.

10PM. “Wake up,” Eric shook at Karen’s shoulder. She woke up. She realised that she must have fallen asleep. The lights were turned off. “Get up and switch on the lights…slave,” Eric waking up and acting like his usual cocky self. Karen got up from the bed naked and switched on the light. “I am cold,” Karen started shivering. Eric put some clothes on. “Maybe I should make you walk around naked and let all the guys and girls here see your tits,” Eric smirked. Karen’s heart was beating quickly. She didn’t want to be made to go naked in front of so many people. She looked at him pleadingly. “Please don’t make me go out there without my clothes on. You have humiliated me enough already,” Karen was dropping down to her knees, crawling on her knees and holding on to his jeans. “Remember today I begged you not to borrow that book and you just walked away from me. Why should I listen to you and care about you,” Eric looking at her seriously. “Please,” Karen was scared. He looked at her seriously, and then he smiled. “You are not so bold and tough now are you Karen,” Eric said. “You…you’re right. I am nothing. I am just one stupid bitch who knows nothing. Come on Eric. I used to be your girlfriend. You already got what you want. You even got to fuck me on my ass. What more could you want. Please don’t destroy me like this,” Karen begged. “Ok Karen. If you say that we have some kind of connection. That we have some kind of relationship then that means you owe me big time. That you actually do feel guilty for what you did to me this afternoon. Well did you?” Eric asked. “I was guilty. I did fell guilty. But you were getting to me. You’re as much to blame as I am,” Karen cried. “So tell me the truth. Are you really sorry that you tried borrowing the book or sorry that you put yourself in this situation?” Eric asked. He wanted to know what she really felt and if this was all sincerity. “I am sorry for everything. I really am sorry that I hurt your feelings. I didn’t mean to. In fact I think Hitler was an asshole,” Karen started crying. Tears flowing down her cheeks. “Look I am sorry. You are right. Please punish me instead but don’t humiliate me in front of the others.” Karen was covering her face, ashamed of herself. “Ok Karen come to bed. Come on,” Eric fondling with her long brown hair in an affectionate way. Karen automatically got up and he was holding her by the hand. “I want you to lie on my lap, facing the bed,” Eric sitting himself down on his own bed. Karen walked towards him and she slowly manoeuvred her body so that she reacted on his lap and the bed while he had her ass to do with as he pleased. “Are you gonna spank me because I am a naughty girl?” Karen asked. Eric spanked her just once. “Alright Karen. You can get dressed now. I think you learned enough lessons,” Eric fondling with her ass gently. Karen got up from him and started putting her clothes back on. She looked at his cell phone. “Eric…about your cell phone..” Karen wanted to ask about his earlier attempt to try humiliating her in the broader public. Eric quickly took his cell phone. “You know something Karen. I don’t know if I should erase everything I recorded here. I am not sure if I am convinced that I think you really have become a good girl. Now that we have found ourselves in a new kind of relationship I suggest we really put it to the test. We spent the afternoon in my place. How about we go to yours,” Eric said.

Karen opened the door to her student accommodation. She took him to the lounge which also had the dining table on it. She was turning on all the lights all over the corridors. “Now I want you to cook me something to eat. I am starved,” Eric sat down by the dining table. They were still going out together when she lived in this house. Karen was cooking him his food. She was starving herself but he gave her no impression that he was allowing her to eat. Once she was finished she brought his food on the table and he made her sit down next to him. he used the fork and was savouring the taste of the spaghetti, “You still make good Italian Kare,” Eric chunking all of it in his mouth. She was watching him eat. Eric noticed that. He was then looking at her, teasingly. “You know I did say that I wanted you to cook me dinner and I never said us,” Eric pointing the fork towards her direction. She was licking her lips, like a dog begging to be fed. Eric also started feeling guilty. “I am just teasing you,” Eric pulling her closer to him and telling her, “I am just messing with you alright. Open your mouth love.” He was feeding his ex-girlfriend. “I suggest you go and grab yourself a fork. I think you cooked enough for the two of us. And if you’re still hungry I’ll cook us something.” Karen went back to the kitchen but Eric did not make her sit down in where she sat just now but sit on his lap instead. “This is just like the old days sweetheart,” Karen not realising that she was being nostalgic. After dinner, they went to the kitchen and towards Karen’s bedroom.

Karen lied naked on her bed. Eric was shaking the whip cream and then spraying it on both her nipples. After covering her nipples with whip cream he started sucking her nipples and licked the cream of her nipples and on the top of her breasts. Karen was enjoying the taste of his tongue on her flesh. She was making happy sexual moaning. She loved it that he was making love to her. After using her body for whip creaming she then got up and started kissing him back. They were locked in loving sexual ecstasy. Eric took off his clothes again and they started having sex on Karen’s bed.

An hour later, Karen was resting her head on Eric’s chest. “Karen I am sorry that I have been such a dick. Can we kiss and make up,” Eric was playing with her hair. “You mean like get back together again. I was such a bitch. Can you ever forgive me for even trying to borrow that book? I was just being silly and stupid and you know how girls are sometimes,” Karen looking up lovingly at him. “Well I am sure now that you are not going to think twice of borrowing it and hurting my feelings. But if we are boyfriend and girlfriend again there is no good reason for any of us to hurt each other again,” Eric kissing her forehead. “Does this mean we are going to be holding hands tomorrow morning and making everyone in uni surprised,” Karen flirting back. “You bet. Karen can you let me get up for a while,” Eric asked. Karen got up from him and let him get up, “Ok honey.” He walked towards his cell phone. He DELETED everything he recorded that afternoon inside his bedroom and then he went back to bed again, under the blanket with his ‘girlfriend’. As for the gem he was going to throw it away. He didn’t need it anymore but it was something that brought him and Karen together again. And he felt deep down that once its job was done he should chuck it away. “Karen how about we have dinner at my place tomorrow. I don’t want the guys to think that you are just someone else,” Eric starting to become more loving again with Karen. Just like before. “I also want to apologise for fucking your ass this afternoon,” Eric looked guilty. “That’s alright. You were just trying to punish me anyways. But seriously what is it with guys and anal sex?” Karen asked. “It is a sign of affection. It is not as if I am just saying to the world I have conquered you,” Eric said. “Then I want to apologise too,” Karen’s turn to look guilty. “What for?” Eric asked. “For not giving my ass to you the first time we went out. And it did feel good. I enjoyed it,” Karen smiled. “Really?” Eric said. “Hey tell you what. How about if go on all fours and let my partner enjoy me body tonight,” Karen moving on top of him, smilingly. They kissed, like lovers do.

THE END