The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

The Ex Shop

by Bad Penny and Villainy

The bells attached to the door jangled wildly as Lydia stomped into the store. Imagine, Brent dumping her because she was so frigid. Well, she’d show him!

The woman behind the counter arched an eyebrow. “May I help you?”

Now that she was inside, Lydia faltered as she glanced around at the racks of fetish wear, the bondage gear along the back wall, and the artful display of glass dildos in a display case by the registers. Maybe this wasn’t such a good idea. This wasn’t like going into the bookstore to apply for a job.

Though the woman behind the counter could work in the bookstore. She’d just need to button the next few buttons of her blouse and swap out the fire-engine red bra for something that wouldn’t show through the sheer white fabric.

“I, um, saw your sign. That you’re accepting applications?” Lydia said, wishing she had dressed a little more sexy. She had a pleated skirt back home, a plaid one that skimmed the tops of her knees and had the same shade of red as the woman’s bra.

The woman stepped out from behind the registers. Lydia’s eyes widened. That was her skirt! Well, a much shorter version of her plaid skirt, one that would give fortunate bystanders a glimpse of the woman’s panties (was she even wearing panties?) when she bent over or stood on tiptoe to reach something high on a shelf.

Not that she’d have to stand on tiptoe very often. The woman was tall, and the red heels she wore made it so she could easily reach all but the highest shelves. Lydia tore her gaze away from those long, long legs encased in touchable white stockings and did her best to seem confident and eager.

“Do you have any retail experience?” the woman asked, slinking towards Lydia.

“I worked grocery for years.”

“And now?”

Lydia licked her lips and swallowed. Her throat was incredibly dry. Too bad she didn’t have a nursing fetish. If she did, she could say “thirsty, mama,” and the woman would slip a shoulder out of her blouse and peel back her bra to reveal a perfect pale breast and inviting pink nipple. And then Lydia could...

She shook her head. “Um, now? I’ve just finished up a temp assignment. Reception work. I covered for a woman on maternity leave.”

“So you need a new job?”

Lydia nodded.

“And you’d like to work here?”

Again, Lydia nodded.

“Why?”

“Well, um...” She couldn’t say because standing here was starting to turn her on. Nor could she say she suddenly needed to feel one of those glass dildos in the display case, the one with the swirl of red in the center, Lydia thought. She could imagine running the cool, smooth glass down her neck and over her breasts. And then down across her stomach and across her thighs, teasing her pussy until the glass started to warm and her own juices flowed. Oh, god, just thinking about it was making her wet!

“Yes?”

Lydia startled. “Sorry.” This was not going well. She was distracted, and she didn’t like the way the woman was looking at her, like she knew Lydia wanted to raid the display case. Like she wanted to watch Lydia put on a show. “I’m sorry. This was a mistake.” She turned to go.

“Wait.”

Lydia froze. The woman circled around in front of her. “What’s your name?”

“Um. Lydia. Lydia Craig.”

“Well, Lydia Craig, I’ll give you a two week trial.”

The way the woman said her name made Lydia reel. She almost didn’t hear the rest of what the shop owner said. “Really?”

“Mmmhmm.” The woman smiled at Lydia’s wary look. “You’re perfect.”

“Shouldn’t a sales associate be confident?”

“You’re not exactly an associate, Lydia.” The woman’s smile widened, and Lydia had a sudden attack of vertigo.

When the vertigo passed, Lydia found herself naked and locked in a large display case at the back of the store. It wasn’t all bad, though. She had quite the selection of toys. Lydia teased one of her nipples erect and tried out one of the clamps, sighing at the sharp sting. If the owner was going to tempt her with all these yummy toys...well she couldn’t disappoint potential customers who wanted to know how well the products held up under heavy use.

That’s what she’d tell her owner, anyway, if she ever got out of the case...

* * *

Brent smiled at the sight of his ex, Lydia, on display in the rear of the shop. She didn’t notice the man she had dated until a few weeks ago, standing right in front of her. Her eyes were closed in bliss as another in a series of orgasms overwhelmed her while she worked a huge vibrating dildo in her sopping cunt.

“Her trial period is over,” Molly, the statuesque shop owner told him. He turned to her as she continued, “and while her enthusiasm for the job has been excellent, I’m afraid that she has just put too much wear and tear on the other merchandise.” She gestured at the floor of Lydia’s display case, littered with wet and sticky butt plugs, vibrators and other toys.

“So you’d be willing to let her go at a discount?” Brent asked, smiling. The naked girl before him now looked a lot more fun than her old self. In fact, she looked like she’d be a wonderful addition to his enterprise. A shame he couldn’t get to Molly the same way he could get to his little girlfriends. She’d make an even better addition to his enterprise—a trainer, legitimate business front, and hot fuck all rolled into one. He was getting tired of paying her to condition his girls.

Molly chuckled, creating an enticing ripple in the tight red lycra of her minidress.

“Well, I will make you a deal,” she replied, grinning back at Brent. “Pay the regular price on her, and I’ll throw in all those accessories she’s got. I can’t very well sell them used after all.”

“You’ve got yourself a deal,” Brent replied. Then he grabbed Molly and kissed her roughly, almost causing her to totter in her 4-inch heels. She squealed, returning the kiss as his hand found her ass cheek.

“Oh, thank you, Brent,” she gasped when they broke their kiss at last. “Pleasure doing business with you, as always.” She walked around behind the counter to ring up the purchase.

“Likewise, I’m sure,” Brent replied. He looked at Lydia again. Her eyes had opened, and she stared at him in confusion, open-mouthed, slowly withdrawing the dildo from herself.

“Oh, and throw in that leash and collar,” Brent added, gesturing at a store shelf. Molly rung up the extra items. She then walked back to the case and began unlocking it. Inside, Lydia’s eyes were now wide with anticipation.

“By the way, Brent,” added the lycra-clad beauty, “are you seeing anybody new?”

“Oh yes, there’s a nice girl from my gym. We’re going out tomorrow night.”

“How nice to hear,” the store owner replied, slipping the collar around Lydia’s neck as the helpless girl licked at her cleavage. “I look forward to meeting her.”

* * *

Megan, the nice girl from Brent’s gym, was quite lovely. Firm and toned and absolutely fuckable hooded and in black latex. Molly could feel the phantom tremors of the egg vibrator in the girl’s cunt, humming away happily at the lowest setting. Megan was making soft, helpless mewing noises, and those really made Molly wet.

On any other street, they’d attract unwanted attention, but this was Brent’s street, and he made sure people only noticed his girls if they wanted to pay for the pleasure of an incredible fuck. Molly wondered how much business Lydia was bringing in. She had certainly been a hit at the shop.

She marched the girl up to Brent’s apartment, a bit surprised when Lydia answered the door. The petite blonde bounced up on her toes, clapping her hands. “Oh, you brought a new toy!” She reached out to stroke Megan’s latex-clad arm. “She’s so shiny. And strong.”

“She’ll do well with the crowd who wants to tame wild Amazons,” Brent said from behind Lydia. “I’ll take her, Molly. Why don’t you let Lydia thank you for the special delivery?”

Molly handed over the leash as Brent stepped forward. “Planning to break in the merchandise?”

“I can hardly expect people to pay if she’s inferior quality.” He jerked on the leash, and Megan stumbled forward, mewling.

“After all this time, you’d think I’d deliver anything but the best?” Molly let her face fall into a playful pout. “I’m devastated, Brent. Surely you’ve come to trust me?”

“Well, Molly,” Brent said as he guided Megan to her knees. “I just can’t trust a woman who won’t give me her real name.”

“And I can’t trust a man who would use my real name to make me part of his merchandise.” The truth was, an irrational part of her wouldn’t mind being his merchandise. Every time she conditioned a girl for him, she ran the risk of letting her control slip and giving Brent the crack he needed to take control. Danger was part of the thrill.

Brent grinned and nudged Lydia out through the door. “Guess we’re at a stalemate,” he said as Lydia stood on tiptoe to give Molly a wet kiss.

Molly found herself kissing back. Indulging was a mistake. She was still connected to Megan, could still feel the phantom tremors of the egg vibrator in the girl’s cunt, could feel the echo of Brent’s cock as he started to fuck the girl’s mouth, but it felt so good to have someone real rubbing up against her in the face of such wonderful phantom sensations.

And then Lydia knelt and licked her way up Molly’s legs. Molly moaned and shuddered at the long, slow swipe of Lydia’s tongue through her fishnet stockings. She could still feel the phantom tremors of the egg vibrator as Lydia took her first taste of Molly’s cunt.

She lost track of everything after that. Her connection to Megan sharpened until she tasted Brent’s cock. When Lydia sucked on her clit and made her come, for a moment, Molly became Megan, and then Brent was coming deep in her throat. Molly moaned and felt that last kernel of control slip, and then Brent was there inside her mind, calm and collected as he took what he needed.

Molly pulled back into herself, but it was too late. She pushed Lydia away. “You stupid little slut,” she hissed.

Lydia smiled and licked her lips. “You taste good.” She rose up on her knees and braced herself against Molly’s thighs. “Can I make you come again?”

Her cunt was still singing. Molly pushed Lydia away harder this time. “No. Go away!”

Brent opened the door to his apartment, still buckling his pants. “Now, Molly. Or should I say Susan? You can’t be in such a hurry to leave. Isn’t it time to renegotiate your position in my enterprise?”

Susan mechanically stepped into the apartment. “I won’t be one of your whores.”

Brent pinched her ass as she walked past. “No. I like you in the shop. I want the profits, meager as they are, and for you to train all my new girls. Your prep work makes it so easy to own them. Now, why don’t you let my newest toy show you just how complete my control is?”

She whimpered as Megan, still hooded, pushed her to the floor. The last thing she remembered as Susan was the intoxicating scent of the girl’s cunt as she settled on Susan’s face.

* * *

It was great to see how happy Susan was now. It really confused Megan when the woman she knew as Molly, her trainer, turned out to be Susan, Brent’s toy. Susan, as Molly, was the one who taught Megan how it was so much better to be owned and used than to just be Brent’s girlfriend. Yet Susan herself must not have experienced that when she’d taught Megan. As good a lover as Brent had been when Megan dated him, he was just so much more passionate and aroused after he came to control her completely. Megan was glad that Susan could experiencing that too, kneeling between Megan and the other girl, Lydia, as they all licked their owner’s beautiful cock. When he was playing with girls he owned, his dick seemed even bigger and harder than it had ever been when she would make love to him, imagining herself to be his equal. Her gratitude toward Susan for making her his property was second only to her gratitude toward Brent for letting her please him.

She was a little jealous of the new girls, getting trained by the new Susan, who knew firsthand about being owned. Of course, Megan didn’t have too much to be jealous of. She was Brent’s most popular whore now, getting fucked all the time and making Brent lots of money. A couple of her clients even gave her orgasms almost as good as the ones Brent gave her. But nothing else was as good as this, she thought, as her tongue met Susan’s licking the sticky precum coating Brent’s cock-head.

Brent got all the pussy and all the head and all the ass he wanted, just like he deserved. That meant by the end of the day it took a really long time to make him cum. Megan didn’t mind that at all, because it meant she could lick and suck him nonstop for the triple the amount of time an ordinary customer would last. Her mouth on his cock was all she thought about when she wasn’t working, and what she dreamed of at night. She just hoped that when he finally did cum, it would be in her mouth. Lydia and Susan were tough competitors for that reward, but at least if one of them got it, she’d be kind enough to share it in a deep, sloppy kiss.