The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

An Excellent Subject

by xesulliv

Part V: The Easy Camaraderie

Tuesday was extremely unusual. I felt compelled to get in my car after work and drive somewhere important. I didn’t know where I was going, but I knew it was important.

I had dressed extra carefully that morning. My mind had been unfocused all day. I knew something important was going to happen tonight.

Something very important. I was ready for it, whatever it was.

I drove and I drove... without knowing where I was going. I had never been in this part of the city before, but then I pulled up to a familiar-looking house. I pulled into the driveway and a warm, familiar feeling flooded my body.

My car door slammed shut and I momentarily jolted out of my calm bubble. I didn’t worry about where I was. I didn’t worry that... I didn’t know exactly where I was, though it sure felt familiar. I glanced from side to side, looking for a familiar landscape, but nothing jumped out in particular… it was simply a good, wholesome feeling. To be there. Standing. Waiting. Obeying.

I really liked the house.

I walked to the front door despite the fact that I should have been extremely uneasy. Had I been here before? Did I know who lived here? I knocked on the front door.

Brian opened the door wearing a broad smile.

“Thank God!” I exclaimed. “I didn’t know where I was. Is this where you live? This place is huge!”

Brian laughed. “I’m so glad you could make it. It must mean that you are ready for the next step. I see that you’re doing well.”

He ushered me into the house while appraising my body. “I’m doing just fine,” I agreed. Plus, my cock was rigid and in need of release, release that only Brian could bring me.

“How has work been?”

“Work was work. You know how it is. The ladies are all acting crazy.”

“But you haven’t been yelling at them, have you?”

“No, not since we had our Breakthrough.” I felt the squiggle in my stomach from saying that word and knowing it to be true. Brian and I had had a Breakthrough.

I recognized the interior of the house. I recognized the couch. I recognized the kitchen.

“Did you just have your kitchen redone?” How did I know that?

“I did. And you should have seen the men I had working on it. They were real works of art.”

Had we had this conversation before? I stood in the center of the room and completely blanked. I didn’t know what to say so I looked at Brian and blushed. “I don’t know why I’m here,” I confessed.

“I invited you for dinner,” Brian explained smoothly.

Everything snapped into focus and I had a crystal clear motivation. Dinner.

“Of course,” I chuckled. “It’s been such a long day at work…” I rationalized my little slip-up by using work as an excuse for my forgetfulness. “What are we having for dinner?”

Brian licked his lips and looked down at my waist. “Something to help you build muscle.”

“Oh, that’s what I’m missing! I have to go to the gym. How could I forget… it’s so important! I didn’t even pack my bag. Damn, I have to go home.” My stomach fluttered nervously—I simultaneously wanted to stay in Brian’s presence, but I also felt like something very serious was about to happen and I didn’t know if I was ready.

“You can have a cheat day today,” Brian assured me. “You’ve earned it. You work very hard.” He gripped my tricep and squeezed. “You’re coming along very nicely.”

“Thanks,” I stuttered, fully erect. “I don’t know if this is the proper thing to say, but I’m really liking these clothes you picked out for me.”

“Are you?”

“Yes and I can’t wait until my physique is up to your standards.”

“That’s so good of you to say. Why don’t we have a seat on the couch? We’ll have a quick session before dinner.”

“That sounds great!” I said excitedly. “I’m not even hungry yet.” I loved it when Brian hypnotized me. I could go into a trance so easily. Lately, I rarely recognized when he snapped his fingers and brought me out a trance. In fact, I was beginning to feel like it was easier and easier to remain hypnotized while in Brian’s presence.

I sat on the couch and fell into a quick dizzy spell. There was a crystal clear purpose in my mind but my directions were hazy. I knew what I had to do, but not how to do it! Brian would help me. I could ask Brian about anything. Brian would have all the answers.

Brian snapped his fingers. I blinked stupidly.

“Whoa, I haven’t felt a jump out of a trance in a long time,” I slurred, holding my temples.

“Just a little vertigo. I think we should find a new location for the next part of our session. I want to relocate upstairs.”

“That’s an excellent idea Brian.”

“I’m so glad you think so. You’re coming along so well… I’m so proud of you.”

I beamed at him and smiled during the entire short walk to the stairs. He guided me up to the bedrooms and paused at the stairwell for me to catch up. He let me take the lead. Brian fondled my ass as he walked up the steps behind me. I asked him what he was doing and Brian said he was steadying me so I didn’t fall. I was still under a slight hypnotic trance and it would be so easy for me to fall over.

As Brian suggested that idea, I did start to feel wobbly—like I was drunk. He steadied me by pressing his finger against my asshole.

“See what I mean. I need to be here to keep you on track.”

“I need you to keep me on track,” I intoned. He told me to go up the rest of the stairs and into the bedroom on the left. I agreed with him.

I walked into the bedroom. There was a large king bed and the setup felt somehow familiar. “Have I been here before?” I asked through the happy haze clouding my mind.

“I need you to relax,” Brian said. “You’re such an Excellent Subject.”

“An Excellent Subject,” I repeated, feeling horny.

“I want you to go back in time. I want you to listen to my voice and feel completely relaxed. You can uncover all those memories that we buried. Remember how Philip looked in this bedroom. Remember how Philip looked on the bed. Remember how Philip looked lying with his back on the couch.”

I did remember Phillip. “So handsome,” I said. It was natural to appreciate attractive, handsome men.

“Yes, he is a very handsome man. And so are you.” Brian’s hands rubbed on my shoulders. “It’s so easy to let me take control. You need my voice. You trust my voice. You love my voice.”

“I love you,” I said slowly.

My shirt was open. He helped me move my arms so that the shirt could fall away.

“You are doing so well at the gym. I’m so proud of you.”

I smiled dumbly. “It’s good to be attractive,” I said. I blinked and tried to remember where those words had come from. I wouldn’t normally say something silly like that and I didn’t want to sound like an idiot in front of Brian… why had I said something so stupid?

“That’s it, you’re doing so good.” He unsnapped my pants and unzipped the zipper. He massaged my crotch through my new underwear. “You’re doing so well,” he reminded me. My pants slid down my legs. His hands were on my thighs, then on my calves.

“The more clothes you take off in front of me, the more aroused you become.”

That was absolutely true. Obviously. Brian didn’t have to remind me of how much I was attracted to him. I was well aware of my cock nearly ripping through my underwear.

“Now help me take down your underwear,” Brian instructed. He reached around the elastic band and pressed my boner to the side. I used one of my hands to help him slide my underwear down. It felt good to work as a team. I looked at Brian and smiled. He smiled at me… his face was mere inches from mine.

I thought maybe we were going to kiss, but then he didn’t initiate contact. That was good. I was not comfortable with kisses. It was one thing to look at a naked body, but it was another thing to do so much gay shit.

Brian positioned me so that I towered over him. He was on the bed on his back.

My cock was pointing at him. His hand guided me somewhere. I blinked and tried to forget about what was happening. But it was so hard. My cock was hard. His cock was hard. He was naked… but at least his hair was in place. I needed to keep focused on Brian’s face.

“You’re such an Excellent Lover,” Brian said smoothly.

I agreed with him and pressed in with my hips. He moaned. He twisted his head to the side with pleasure. “So good,” he said. His voice was guttural and very unlike his normal tone.

I flinched. This was really wrong.

I pulled out of him. “Something isn’t right,” I said nervously. “Brian, something isn’t right.” Help me figure out what is wrong.

“It’s okay,” he said. “You are an Excellent Lover.”

I thought of my cock, which needed pleasure. It needed to pleasure Brian. Only Brian could bring me so much pleasure. Only Brian could get me to release…

Brian looked so disheveled. He was normally so distinguished and I respected him so much. But how could I respect him when he was naked on the bed with his legs over his shoulders begging to get fucked like a common whore.

I turned away from him. “I can’t do this,” I repeated.

“Dr. Ives.”

I blinked and started walking towards the door.

“Dr. Matthew Ives.”

The hypnotic trigger seeped past my mental barriers.

“Matthew Reginald Ives.”

My mind was completely open to him. He used his secret backdoor into my direct consciousness. I heard him implant new thoughts in my mind, but then everything blurred and I couldn’t quite grasp the meaning of what he said. But it was important, and I knew I was making him proud.

“I want you to imagine the most beautiful woman you’ve ever seen. The woman you most want to fuck in the whole world.”

I thought about the woman I stood up two weeks ago. She had been a ten. I had flirted with her big time and she loved my improved physique. Why had I stood her up?

“You’re about to enter her pussy. Even though you are hearing my voice, you are imagining that it is hers.”

God, this chick is so fucking hot. She’s a ten. I’m so glad I called her up and she gave me a second chance.

“I want you to imagine Philip’s face. Remember how you brought him so much pleasure. Remember, that’s what you were born to do.”

“That’s what I was born to do,” I agreed. My cock hardened as I remembered my purpose in life… to bring sexual pleasure… to handsome men. I remembered fucking Philip. I remembered how great it felt.

Philip was basically a woman with his pretty eyes and that tight, tight body and that tight, tight hole.

He was basically a ten.

I closed my eyes and pressed forward with my cock. I felt the woman’s hand as she guided me into her wet pussy. “So tight,” I groaned appreciatively.

“That’s it,” the woman encouraged. “Go deeper. Go harder. Fuck me like you’re an Excellent Lover.” Her voice was airy and full of desire. I was happy to pleasure her. I was happy to think of a pretty young thing… like her… and like Philip. Philip with his perfect black hair and his tight, tight ass.

I breathed deeply and bucked my hips like I was a stallion. I was great in bed. An excellent lover. I thrust with power. I wanted to bring as much pleasure to this pussy as humanly possible. She was going to come back for more when I was done with her. I had to prove to her that I was worthy.

And she was wild. She liked how I unleashed… like how Philip liked it when I was wild.

I felt the woman underneath me. I touched her. I heard her. She was everywhere. But I was in control.

My cock was over-stimulated. I had no idea how I held back. All I knew was that it was essential for me to bring her the most pleasure.

“—Excellent Companion,” I heard her say.

My eyes blinked open. I stared at the woman underneath me. I stared deeply into Brian’s eyes. Brian was such a handsome man. So distinguished. It was easy to overlook his nudity. All that mattered was that we were sharing this moment together. We were great companions.

I orgasmed powerfully and collapsed onto the body under me. I felt the woman’s cock erupt onto my chest. I felt the woman as she touched my naked, hairy body with her sensual hands.

Her hands guided me sideways until I flopped on the bed and pulled out of her. I gasped for breath until my heart rate went back to normal. I stared into Brian’s eyes because I loved him so damn much—and trusted him as I hadn’t trusted anyone in a long time.

“How did you like it?”

“That was an amazing pussy,” I commented.

“Yeah, you’re good. I knew you’d be good.” Brian sighed, satisfied. “Now we need to work on your manscaping.”

I glanced down as Brian played with my chest hair. My pubes were everywhere. My cock was angled up and to the left and slightly deflated.

“I don’t know about that,” I said. “Wouldn’t that make me less of a man?”

He laughed lightly. Brian ran his fingers through my head of hair. “We’ll get there eventually,” he promised. “You are a work in progress, but you’re worth it.”

“You really think I’m worth it?” I asked.

He kissed me. He kissed me deeply and passionately and I responded. Our tongues touched. I felt so connected to him in that moment. I felt completely worthy.

Brian broke the kiss and we cuddled some more. I was in heaven… I couldn’t believe I got to press against his body and feel his hands on me all the time! My boner was coming back to life. Everything was awesome.

“You are just the right age,” Brian said. “So manly, so handsome.”

I purred and closed my eyes drowsily. He mentioned how easy it was for me to stay hypnotized in his presence and I one hundred perfect agreed—I was an Excellent Subject.

“You trust me?”

“Completely,” I assured him.

“Good. I want to go deeper.”

Deeper than this? What more could there be? I rolled onto my back and was ready to be put under.

“I want to talk about your military service.”

I blinked back against the pain, suddenly fearful. “No!” I protested immediately. My fear shocked my system and I nearly bolted from the bedroom, butt naked. Brian was about to say something else—probably something that made perfect sense, but I didn’t want to listen. For the first time in a long time, I didn’t want to listen to Brian. “No, Brian,” I begged. “Don’t go there. I don’t want to go there.” I snapped completely out of the blissful hypnotic bubble. I noticed much more of the bedroom than what had previously seemed important.

There were a lot of mirrors in that room.

“Shhhh,” Brian said. “I’m here. I’m here now.”

“I know,” I wailed. “But I can’t go there.” I felt the hot tears on my face. How could crying be manly? I grabbed Brian’s hand because I needed the emotional support. “I don’t feel strong,” I whispered. “I’m so weak.”

“You are a very strong man,” Brian said gently. He caressed my face. “Let’s not talk about your experience just yet. Let’s talk about women.”

“Wo-o-omen?” I was surprised by his off-topic choice. “What does this have to do with my sex life?”

Brian smiled and glanced up and down my naked body. He ran his fingers through my thick chest hair. “On second thought, maybe you should keep some of this hair… Philip is completely smooth. If I need a pretty boy—”

“I hate Philip,” I said with heat.

Brian quirked an eyebrow. “And why is that?”

“I—” I hesitated. “I kind of—”

Brian’s hand played with my body. I felt like such an idiot for what I wanted to say. “Cat got your tongue?” Brian teased.

“I kind of… well, you know… I want you all to myself.”

I avoided eye contact. Brian stopped stroking my body, but his hand remained on my abs. I felt so embarrassed. How could I be so needy! Brian was such a great, respected, important guy! Of course he was going to have many attractive young men to play with! I couldn’t be his only one.

“It pleases me to hear you say this,” Brian said patiently. “We have come a long way since our first meeting. Remember how you nearly threw me across the room when I innocently questioned your macho persona?”

“You helped me see that I can still be a man, but show a softer side.” Fuck, I never would have cried in front of anyone before Brian helped me work through so many of my problems.

“Have you ever connected to a woman, as easily and as naturally as you’ve connected to me?”

I blinked stupidly. “I… uh… I don’t know what you’re talking about.” I shifted uncomfortably. “I don’t even think of you as a guy… I just kind of feel… like you’re an equal or something. Like I can be myself around you and that we can do guy things together.”

He played with my cock. “Guy things?”

I played with his cock. “Yeah. Things you can’t do with women—like working out and drinking at bars and sucking cock.”

“All such manly things,” Brian commented.

“Yeah.”

“It’s almost like we’re bonding… with all this time we have spent together. It’s almost like I am more of a companion to you than any of the women in your life.”

I laughed—I laughed outright. “Shit, Brian. You don’t even have to ask that question! You are far and away the most important person to me. I’ve never told any woman what I’ve told you.” I stared into his eyes like how I wanted to stare into the eyes of a lover—someone I trusted completely and whom I knew had my best intentions at heart.

“Then let’s talk about your brothers—the men that you served with.”

I flinched. “NO!” Why was he forcing the issue? I turned away from him and stopped pleasuring his cock. “Leave it alone!” I roared. The hypnotic glow was long gone and my rage was up to one hundred percent.

Brian adjusted his body so that he spooned behind me. It felt weird to be the little spoon—I was so much bigger than him. Not that size mattered, Brian was obviously the most respected man that I ever met and he deserved my undivided trust and loyalty… but his arms were much thinner than mine. Yet somehow those skinny arms felt so good when they wrapped around my body.

I cried again. He kissed me on the neck.

“Has a woman ever made you feel as safe and secure as the men of your company? Your brothers? Has a woman ever given you as much of a purpose?”

He kissed me on the neck again. I pulled his arm up to my chest and firmly held his hand. I let the tears fall—and I felt manly, despite my vulnerability.

“No,” I finally squeaked through my emotions.

“That’s why you were scared to workout, to stay healthy. You didn’t want male friends because of the love you lost—the love that you need, that you so desperately miss.” His fingers curled into my chest hair. “You miss them and it tears a hole in your heart just thinking about what happened.”

I nodded and sniffled and tried to hold back the flood. “You know me so well,” I said, pathetically.

“You don’t need to hate Philip, or any other young man that you feel a kinship towards. They aren’t your competition. They can fill this hole in your heart.”

I sobbed.

“Has any girlfriend given you what you lost in Afghanistan—the easy camaraderie, the friendly competition, the distinct line of command?”

My soul felt tenderized. “No,” I admitted meekly. I shivered.

Brian whispered fervently in my ear—his breath tickling my neck: “I will…”