The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

The Executive Executive Assistant

Tags: bd ds ex ft hm mc md mf nc

Foreword: This story draws more than a little, more than a lot of inspiration from handcuffgirl’s work, as well as the Selectacorp game series. Both produce amazing, sometimes dark works of erotica. The story is based on a roleplay with a friend named Ayla, who is also amazing.

“Lauren Mako. Twenty-nine years old. IQ of 137. Graduated MIT before she turned 18, and angel investors helped her launch her own software company at the age of twenty-two. For the past seven years her business has been growing through a combination of admittedly brilliant innovation in software automation and extremely good marketing.” The man speaking was fat, impeccably dressed, and puffing on a thick cigar. He’d called in his subordinate apprentice to his office for his next assignment, immediately handed him the collected case file.

“You mean people like investing and buying from a cute girl? Yeah, that’s obvious.” Alex Smith was focused on the picture at the front of the info packet he’d been handed to by his boss. He had a fondness for halfbreeds, and even if she was approaching thirty, he bet this one still got carded at the bar.

“Something like that. Recently though the company has been put into a pinch. The recession hit just when they were trying to invest in their new branch, which was a total financial failure. Good work with that, by the way.”

“It was easy enough.” And boring. Corporate sabotage had stopped providing a challenge for a while now. The toys the boys in R&D came up with made the job too easy.

“And it laid the groundwork. Mako Industries is deep in the red now. Our CEO has refused to offset the losses with layoffs, so the only way the company is going to survive is if they get a large infusion of cash. GRI will provide that cash, and take the company under wing in the process.”

“Simple enough. Why do you even need me?”

“This.” He handed over a small stack of papers. Alex noted with a hint of embarrassment for his boss that it was a printed out news article from his computer. As if he couldn’t have just sent him a link to his phone.

He looked at the article in question, “Ahh...well, that’s an interesting plan.” Mako Industries was built on its software. It didn’t have any companies or many physical assets worth much. So if the company went under, it was pledging to release all of its coding on all of its projects for free to the internet. Such a thing would be a huge boon to small business and innovation in general...and a big blow to the competitors that Mako was probably courting right now.

“Yes. So your mission is to make sure that she signs on with us, pays us for the privilege of joining the General Research Initiative, and won’t cause any trouble down the line.”

“Can do. No restrictions on the usual methods, I hope?” A girl this cute he wanted as part of his collection.

“None...though with our expedited schedule, the role you’ll infiltrate is a bit unique.” Another manilla folder passed over. Again, just get this stuff up on the cloud, Alex thought.

He looked inside at the persona he’d be assuming for the next few months. A new name, a new history, fake family, fake school. Good, good, good...wait, “You want me to be her fucking secretary?”

* * *

One month later.

“Deep, deep asleep, deep in trance.” His voice was low and soft, a rumbling bass.

“...deep...” His boss, Lauren Mako, replied. She was reclined into her leather seat, eyes closed, head rolled to the side, and taking long, slow breaths. Hypnotizing someone without their being aware wasn’t easy. He was only able to do it now through a combination of subliminal programming, small doses of specially engineered drugs added to her diet, and his prodigious skill as a mesmerist. Even with all of that, it was still only now after a month working for the woman as her executive assistant, as her secretary, this was the first time he’d actually put her into the deepest levels of trance.

“That’s right. So very deep. Listen closely to me, Lauren. Next month, you’re going to meet with GRI. They are going to make you an offer to buy the company. You are going to sell it to them. Understand?”

“...no...never sell...company...mine...” She didn’t like the sound of that at all and was starting to stir.

Damn. He’d been afraid of this. The woman was stubborn as hell, and as good as his technique was, completely suppressing the human will and forcing someone to go against their deeply held beliefs was another matter entirely. Still, this wasn’t the end.

Things would just take a little longer.

“Shhh...relax. Relax. Good girl, good girl. That’s right. The company is yours. Good girl.” He soothed her, let her settle down, waiting until he judged her ready for a new tactic, approach things from a different angle, “Listen closely, Lauren. You must be the best boss that you can be. You work the hardest. You’re the smartest in the room. You set an example for others to follow.”

“...yes...” That was something she could agree with.

“But you are failing as a woman. You are too hard. Too dour. Too conservative. This makes you look weak to others. Overwhelmed. It makes the shareholders nervous. It means that no one will invest in your company. All the troubles of the company, they are all your fault.”

“...no...not...weak...” That she didn’t like so much, but her insecurities gave the accusation fertile ground in her mind.

“No, of course you’re not. You’re strong. You can do it all. You can run this company… and you can look fantastic doing so. You will look fantastic. You’re going to spend more time on your makeup. More time choosing your outfits. More time looking sexy. That’s what it’s going to take to save this company. That is what you need to do.”

“...sexy...” There was a hint of questioning in her voice.

“Sexy. You must look sexy. That’s how a woman radiates power. That’s how you can control other men. You’ll need to look sexy. Tight blouses. Short skirts. Long, long heels. Understand?”

“...yes...”

He continued in that vein for a few more minutes, reinforcing the idea over and over, until he was sure it was ingrained in her subconscious. This was going to be fun...

* * *

SNAP!

“Will there be anything else, Miss Mako?” He stood attentively in front of her desk, hands behind his back. A glance at the clock showed that it’d been half an hour since she’d called him into her office, though it was so late in the day, she was so drowsy, she could hardly remember what it was that they’d even been talking about.

“N-no, that’ll be all, Alex. Thank you.” Lauren looked up at her assistant and smiled absentmindedly before turning back to her computer, trying to remember what she’d called him into her office to talk about. She felt... fidgety, like she wanted to do something but couldn’t exactly put a finger on what it was. She clicked through her desktop calendar, but found nothing informative: ‘2:30PM—Meeting with Alex’.

Her office was as luxurious as it was spacious, it featured lounge seating around a glass art-deco coffee table on one end of the office, along with a cabinet stocked with fine liqueur to celebrate deal closures. Her desk, made of exotic and incredibly expensive ebony, was in the corner of her office sitting perpendicular against the wall, which had shelving for books that nobody had ever read. She never understood why, though. ‘It’s for decoration’, they’d told her, ‘makes you look more... sophisticated.’

She stood from her seat and turned around to look at her own reflection in the floor-to-ceiling windows that her office was enclosed in. Lauren always thought it would be a morale boost to the employees if everyone could see into her office at any given time, to see that she was always working as hard as they were, though to most of them it felt like she was trying to one-up them in work ethic.

The outfits she wore were always strictly business—always cutting the comments about using her looks to achieve success at the head by avoiding that entire situation completely, knee length skirts and full blouses with a well fitted and buttoned up blazer. Hair was always up in a high bun, with silver or gold pieces holding it together, but she always kept her jewelry at a modest level. Never too much flash such that the people she’d converse with would keep their attention on her and the discussion at hand, not her outfits. But now, something inside of her was pushing for a change in style.

“I could look better...” she spoke quietly to herself. Turning to grab her designer bag, Lauren walked to the door to her office and picked her coat off of the rack, slipping it on and walking over to Alex’s desk.

“Alex, could you clear the rest of my day and have my driver meet me downstairs? I’m leaving for the day.” She felt stressed. Wanted to get out of the office, maybe do some window shopping. There was a shareholder meeting coming up at the end of the week to discuss options for the company to move forward with one of her ideas, but she didn’t quite have anything solid to push onto them.

“Of course, ma’am.” He seemed in a good mood. Usually her young assistant had something of a terse attitude about him, a subtle hint of resentment at being made to fetch coffee or take calls for a woman. Today though, he seemed chipper of all things.

“You wouldn’t be heading out to do some clothes shopping by any chance, would you, Miss Mako?”

“Ah, yes, actually... but I don’t want anyone else knowing that I’m leaving on company time to go and visit the boutiques,” Lauren smiled awkwardly, this was one of the very, very rare times she’d left the office early or even on time. Always eager to work and plan for the future of the company, even if she’d end up spending entire days locked up in her glass cage.

“I’m just under a bit of pressure with the meeting coming up at the end of the week and need to take my mind away for just a bit.” She paused for a moment, her cheeks flushing a faint rose colour, “Alex... how do I look?” Lauren straightened herself out, looking straight at her assistant, hoping for an honest opinion.

“Hm...” He rubbed his chin, “Well, you’re not ugly. Speaking completely superficially about your looks, you strike me as very pretty, but a bit of a pushover. The pantsuit seems like overcompensating, like a little girl doing her best to pretend to be a real adult. The flats certainly don’t help, as short as you already are.”

5′5 certainly wasn’t short, a few inches taller than the average woman, though from Alex’s perspective most everyone must seem short; he had nearly a foot on her.

“The conservative, unrevealing, unflattering clothing you wear projects shyness and meekness. Like if anyone were to look at you as a woman, you’d simply wilt. Low confidence, is what I’d say. Such a cute face, but not even a bit of lipgloss? Oh, and while we’re at it, personally I always like a girl who goes a bit heavy on the eye makeup.” He finished without a hint of hesitation after insulting nearly everything about his boss.

Maybe a bit too much honesty—certainly more than she’d hoped for. She felt a just a tiny bit upset, but she’d asked for it, after all.

“Not helping, Alex... Not ugly. Least I have that going for me.” she said half jokingly and frowned, slowly putting her face into the palm of her hand.

He grinned, “If you’re leaving early, that puts me off the clock as well. If you really are aiming for a change in image, I’d be more than happy to give a hand.” The young man seemed entirely unaware of the thin ice he was treading on. Perhaps he could use a reminder?

“What does everyone else say about me behind my back? Employee evaluations are at the end of this month, and we do need to make some cuts,” she looked back up at him, “You’re being paid too much, you know,” her frown turned into a slightly twisted smile.

“Angling for a bit of gossip? Careful there, chief. Don’t know what it would do for company morale if word spread about how self-conscious you were, not to mention that you’re playing Big Sister, so to speak.” While they’d been talking, he’d been leading her towards the elevator, the fact only fully registering as he hit the button to call for the elevator and the bell dinged, “Off we go.” “Well, for one thing, if word did spread, I’d know it’d be coming from you. Secondly, this all started when you said ‘Well, you’re not ugly’ and then proceeded to go into detail about my entire wardrobe choices screaming bad things.” Lauren stepped inside the elevator, forgetting about how she’d ended up inviting him along to her escape from the office.

“No need to take it so personally, Ma’am. And I think you’ll find that I am an invaluable font of wisdom and productivity.”

“Invaluable means I couldn’t possibly put a monetary amount on how much it’s worth... does that mean I can stop paying you?” she laughed as the elevator doors closed on them and they began the descent to the lobby.

* * *

He chuckled as the doors closed, waited a single beat as the elevator began to descend, then…

“Five.”

He swept towards her, grabbed her wrists, then pinned them to the wall over her head. He secured the grip with one hand, then placed his hand around her throat, squeezed.

“It means a dumb cunt like you can’t even begin to afford me.”

He could see the surprise in her eyes, her mind frozen in shock from the moment he’d grabbed her wrists. Her eyes only went wider, her body struggling to breathe as her mind struggled to figure out what was going on. The CEO wasn’t thinking—her instincts pushing her to try and break her arms free to no avail. Her knee went up next, hoping to hit him where it would hurt the most, but only landing a square knee to his thigh. In spite of his fierce grip and the danger of the situation though, he could see how weak she was. How her body was calming itself.

He drank in that look of terror and weakness, “Four.”

The trigger he implanted in her was a simple countdown. The lower he got, the weaker, sleepier, she’d become. When she finally hit zero, she’d be completely helpless. In a trance. And when she woke up, she wouldn’t remember the countdown, the trance, or anything that might have happened in between.

“Should you really struggle, Miss Mako? Struggling like that might make me mad. And if you make me mad, I might hurt you.” HIs hand left her throat, ripped open her blouse, sending the buttons scattering. The bra was pulled up over her chest, exposing her. Bigger than he’d thought. Cute nipples.

No matter how much she might want to resist, he could see her relaxing. The panic and fear left her face as the deep, rumbling bass of his voice calmed her, her hands hanging from her wrists as he kept his grip on them, still pinned against the elevator wall, her head drooping even as he squeezed her throat.

As the vice around her throat went away she took soft, long breaths, her chest heaving as he pulled her blouse apart and the buttons clinked against the floor. Eyelids heavier than stone, she slowly closed her eyes. The last thing she’d see would be his grin as everything went dark.

“Three. Good girl.” He mauled at her breast in his hand, let his fingers sink in, then tilted her chin up so that he could taste her mouth,

“Two.”

He pulled away, patted her cheek, “One. And zero.”

He pulled her pantsuit down past her thighs, then began to finger her through her panties, “Deep, deep. Deep asleep. Aren’t you, little girl?”

“Yes... sleep...” Her response was meek and calm, unaware of her peril.

Her stance was gradually widening, barely supporting herself as Alex kept her wrists pinned and began exploring her body.

She was so limp that without his support she’d go right to the floor. A perfect subject, in a helplessly obedient trance. Ready to listen to him and let her mind be shaped by his suggestions.

“Good girl. Now then, listen to me. We’re going to go to my car. Your driver is busy, so it’s a favor from me to you. You feel grateful that I’m taking time out of my day to help you. Not just drive you, but to make sure that you get the perfect outfit. So grateful that you’ll go along with what I tell you. It doesn’t matter how embarrassing things are. It doesn’t matter how much it humiliates you. You know that you need to do this.”

“For the sake of everything you’ve worked for.” As he spoke, he was stripping her, getting her out of her clothing, until she was left in just her surprisingly cute black underwear. He fixed her bra for her, gave one more squeeze, “That’s why you know you need to listen and obey. This is the only way you’ll save the company from going under.

“Now when you wake up, you’re going to explain to me how you just couldn’t stand wearing that dowdy outfit for even another minute, then we’ll head to my car and get started.”

He brought his fingers right up to ears, then…

* * *

SNAP!

The same feeling that she’d had at the end of their previous meeting together hit her again, like she’d just snapped out of a daydream without actually daydreaming about anything. Her mouth spoke faster than her mind could piece together everything.

“I’m sorry, Alex. I hope you don’t mind... I just couldn’t stand that outfit any longer. I’ll need you to pick something new out for me.” She looked at him with a smile, reaching down to pick up the clothes she’d shed.

“Of course, ma’am.” There was another ding, and the doors opened into the parking garage. At this time of day, there wasn’t anyone else around, though walking barefoot in her underwear among the cars was still an experience to be remembered.

Inside the car—something sleek, shiny, and much too expensive for a secretary’s salary—he directed her to buckle up, then began to navigate through the city streets, “Do you have anywhere in mind for our first stop? Perhaps somewhere that you might not draw too much attention, dressed as you are...”

“Oh, it’ll be fine. Consider it a feminist statement,” she chuckled, turning to find the seat buckle along the side of the car and pulling it down over her lap, fastening it with a click. “As for where to go... my executive assistant and new wardrobe manager should know.” Lauren left her clothes on the floormat in front of her, her feet resting on top of her old, plain flats as she clutched her bag in her lap.

“Though I’m wondering what our shareholders would think if the CEO of their company ended up on the evening news for being half naked in the city,” she smirked.

“Less excited than if they heard that she’d gone all the way and was naked, no doubt.” He laughed with her. Yes, he was definitely in high spirits for some reason or another.

“Since it’s up to me, well, I know just the place for our first stop. We can pick up a bit of casual wear, something you won’t mind being seen around town in.” They drove away from the tall buildings and towards one of the seedier parts of town, ending up at a modestly sized store called Platformz. The outfits in the store window simply screamed slut and tramp. The mannequins were wearing platform heels, shiny bangles, indecent skirts, and scandalous tops. And...there was a sign advertising live strippers inside. That couldn’t be right, could it?

“I doubt we’ll cause much of a stir here, ma’am. Probably won’t even stand out.” Once parked, he circled around and got the door for her, doing the bare minimum to keep up a facade of gentlemanly behavior.

“Where are we, exactly, Alex?” Lauren looked around as she stepped out of the car, barefooted and barely clothed. She took note of the clothing store in front of her, tilting her head slightly, as if disappointed.

“Platformz? Hardly the boutique I’d expected to be visiting...” and then her eyes drifted over the mannequins, sporting more visible plastic than fabric from the clothing put on them, “Just what are you planning to dress me up for?” As she stepped out of the car, he reached back in and took her purse, fished around for her plastic, then tossed it back on the carseat, “Like I said. Casual wear. You don’t expect to walk through a high end place dressed in just your underwear, do you?”

He ruffled her hair, messed it up a little, “Silly girl. That’s why you’re lucky you’ve got me looking out for you. Here, there won’t be any problems. You’ll blend right in. One second.” When she didn’t object to the hair ruffling, he seemed to decide to take things one step further, and with a bit of prodding, made her tight bun fall apart, loose hair coming down around her shoulders, “Much better. And since it’d be unseemly for a CEO to be seen alone in a dive like this...why don’t you put your arm around me, act like we’re together?”

He helped the facade by putting his arm around her hip, though not before giving her a possessive squeeze on her ass.

“Right.” Lauren wrapped her arm around his waist, her other hand resting on top of his, over her hip. She held her head against his side as they walked, however strange it might have looked for a man in a full suit to be walking alongside a woman wearing only underwear, she made it look like it was an everyday thing.

“So... the hair, really? I thought it looked good,” she whined quietly, before noticing her credit card in his other hand, “And on my dollar, too?”

That earned her a pinch on the inside of her thigh, “And just why would I be paying for your wardrobe, ma’am? This is all your idea, after all. These clothes are all for you. I’m the one taking the time to help you out, but now you want me to pay out of my own meager paycheck?”

He actually seemed a bit offended, “What do you have to say for yourself?”

“I... I’m sorry. I didn’t mean it like that...” She felt like she’d accidently kicked a kitten, though that wasn’t anything quite like the situation she’d just put herself in. Lauren pulled her arm away and turned to face him, looking up at him.

“I’m sorry, Alex. I was just joking. You’re right, this was my idea, and I’m asking for your help. So... please, help me?” Lauren reached for his hands and clasped them together, “If I’ve ever treated you poorly... I’m sorry. I appreciate what you do for me, what you’re doing for me and what I hope you’ll be doing for me and the future of our company.”

He folded his arms as if in deep consideration for a long, silent moment, “I suppose...one condition though.”

He reached down and took the waistband of her panties, then began to tug. Lower and lower, until they were bunched up into a band, barely covering her sex, entirely revealing her plump bottom and everything else.

“No more touching those panties until I give the say so. If you’re going to be a tease, you can look like one too.” He ran a finger across her naked and exposed mons, “A tease that likes to keep things very smooth, it seems. Isn’t that lucky for you?”

Lauren shook as she felt his fingers hook into the waistband of her black panties, slowly tugging them down until they were no more than a ribbon of cloth wrapped around her thighs, covering only the most private region of her body. She closed her eyes and nodded, speaking with a quiet “Yes,” in response to his single conditional.

She took her position at his side again, the air now much colder on her lower body than it was previously, wrapping her arms around his waist, one behind him and one in front of him, hands clasped together.

“Th... thank you, Alex,” she sighed quietly, almost in relief, “Do... men like women who are... kept smooth?” she asked, avoiding directly referring to her completely hairless body.

“Very much so. With the kinds of fashions that men prefer these days, it’s especially important.” Arm in arm once more, they entered the store. Pop music was echoing out of the speakers with tinny quality, and the place was more brightly lit up than it seemed from outside. In spite of his reassurance that she would blend in, Lauren did indeed get stares from the staff and customers. The items on display were if anything even more risque than the ones in the display window, and indeed, at the very back, there was an entrance with a flashing neon sign advertising the Live Shows, a small slice of naked flesh visible through the doorway.

“Relax. It’s just not every day a fine looking piece of meat such as yourself comes in.” He reassured her as he took her inside. Their first stop was shoes. Platform heels, towering at six inches, forcing most of her weight onto the ball of her feet. He had her try on a few pairs, appreciative but not quite satisfied with each that he saw, until, “What have we here...”

He’d spotted a white pair of heels, open toed, with metal worked into the design. No, not just the design...at the ankle, there was a small padlock, a small key coming with the shoes as well, “Give these a try. See if they fit.”

Lauren had averted the awkward stares and glances at her nearly naked body, focusing instead on the shoes. None of them matched her, or at least, what she’d preferred to wear. Heels were impractical, too flashy, and only made spending long days on her feet a chore to deal with when she got home.

She was having fun, though, prancing around in these heels with her mind taken completely off of her mostly-naked attire. Lauren was enough of a woman to know how to handle walking in them, but not quite strutting as a runway model would be. Her curves were more pronounced with the heels on, her ass jutting out slightly as her body adjusted the weight on the balls of her feet.

“These ones?” she took the new pair from the wall rack, bringing it back to the seats offered for people to sit on as they tried on shoes. She sat down, bending forward to put them down at her feet and taking off the previous pair she was trying on before slipping on the new, unique, pair of heels.

“Let me help you with that.” Click. Click. The padlocks were secured, and connected to the intricate wire frame of the shoe. Without the key, it’d be an ordeal to remove them. A key which she saw him place inside his wallet, “To keep it safe. I don’t see any pockets on you, after all.”

“I... could think of one... or two...” Lauren smiled as she stood up, looking down to make sure her panties hadn’t traveled further down her thighs before taking a few steps in her new shoes.

“I think I like these,” she looked at her feet in the angled mirrors along the wall, “They look good and aren’t too... uncomfortable.” She turned to Alex, a look of excitement across her face as she asked him, “What do you think?”

He placed a hand on top of her head, then pulled it back towards himself, measuring her against himself. Even with the six inch heels, she was still only a little past his chin, “Better. You certainly look taller. And you surprised me with how natural you make it seem to walk like a slut. Definitely a keeper. Next you’ll be needing a top.”

He looked around the store, seeming to weigh his options, before deciding, “Actually, why don’t you take the lead on this, ma’am? What would be the best way to show off your...assets?”

Lauren scanned the store, heading over to the section for tops, or the lack of fabric loosely strung together that could be misconstrued as a top. She began to pick up a strut, adjusting to her new shoes with her hips swinging as she walked, taking her assistant’s hand and dragging him along.

Taking very little time to pick out something she liked, she pulled a crop-top from the clothing rack, a reddish-purple hue with large horizontal strips cut out of it to show off the body underneath. She held up the hanger with her finger curled under the metal wire hook, the croptop pinned underneath. “How about this...? Might clash with the heels, but you’re the wardrobe manager.”

“Cute. Very cute. Though I’ll need to see how it looks first, of course. And I’m not really sure that it would work with that bra...still, it would be absolutely improper for a CEO to risk a nipslip.”

He looked around, then saw a roll of what looked like an ordinary thin roll of black electrical tape. The only thing special about it seemed to be its 49.99$ price tag, “Perfect.”

He got her out of her bra, then personally applied two black Xs across her nipples. Yes, definitely regular electrical tape. And the two strips were not quite enough to hide her areola either. Still, he seemed to think it was fine, and once paired with the top, he gave her his enthusiastic approval, “I think it’s safe to say that you’re going from ‘not ugly’ to ‘fucking hot’, ma’am.”

“Alex... I’m not one to tell you how to speak,” Lauren turned around to look at herself in the mirrors, having forgone the use of the changerooms entirely, “but I don’t think ‘fucking hot’ and ‘ma’am’ belong in the same grouping of words... could you just call me Lauren like I’ve asked you to on the first day you started working for me?”

She turned to one side glancing at her profile, then turned to the other to see the opposite side. “I mean, I was fine with it before... but now that you’ve covered my nipples in black tape, well, I think it calls for being a little bit less formal.” The top fit her well, hugging her slender figure tightly as the fabric stretched to fit her body, breasts almost bursting through the slits that were cut into the fabric. The deep reddish-purple top was too short to cover her midsection, fabric only reaching a few inches below her breasts, but her slender, tight body made the look work.

“Now for bottoms,” she scanned the store again, hurrying off with not much more than a “Wait here!” before she hurried off in her heels, excited to try and surprise her new wardrobe manager with another idea to complete her new ‘ensemble’. Within minutes, she came back to Alex, holding a pair of dark denim shorts that seemed much too short for her a grown woman, or really anyone to wear.

“I think you’ll like these,” she smiled.

“Very cute.” He helped her change, first with the removal of the already falling down panties, then tugging the shorts up, pulling her off the floor as he made sure they were extra snug. They really were short, coming up not much further than the band of panties had before. The front had no button or zipper either, giving an even better view. Well, he had warned about the fashions of the day being a bit more extreme lately.

“Coming along real nice… Lauren. Very nice. Still, I think there’s something missing. A strong woman like you shouldn’t be showing off all that skin. It’s not appropriate.”

“It’s... not?” she tilted her head, putting her hands on her hips and temptingly rocked them from side to side, “I thought this was what you wanted? For a tease to dress like a tease?” She was excited. Her blood ran warmer than usual, heart beating fast. Cheeks were flushed with red, but it wasn’t because she was shy or embarrassed of how revealing her outfit was, but because she wanted to impress Alex, in a way.

She spun around again, looking at herself in the mirror, “Doesn’t a strong woman dress however the hell she wants? With approval from her wardrobe manager, of course.”

He came up next to her, arm around her waist, “Don’t be silly. A strong woman dresses however the hell a man wants her to. That’s the whole point, isn’t it? To be seen by men. A strong woman uses her body as a weapon. A weak woman throws that weapon away, is afraid to even fight.”

“I… guess that makes sense?” His argument was a little strange, but he seemed so sure about the things he was saying, and she couldn’t seem to find any obvious holes in his logic.

He started leading her towards the edge of the store, to a particular display. Leather, metal, simple, ornate, thin and bulky.

“As I was saying though… I think what your outfit is missing is this. Ah… ‘chokers’ are very much in fashion right now.”

“Are they? I haven’t exactly seen one of these on any of the more ‘in-fashion’ girls I’ve met,” Lauren looked around the display, trying to see if anything really stood out to her. She’d worn silver, gold, white gold, all sorts of precious metal, designer chokers around her neck. They were elegant, fitting with her style of not being too flashy with diamonds or pearls, but muted and simple. These ‘chokers’ were much less of what she’d worn before.

Lauren fumbled around, playing with some of the items on the display, “I don’t think I’ve actually seen one of these before.”

“Really now? Well, maybe you should get outside of your office a little more.” He picked out what seemed to be a pink leather dog collar, two inches wide, with metal studs circling it, “Here, try this one, see how it fits.”

He had her raise her hair out the way, then pressed the leather against her throat, pulled slightly as though he were using it as a garrote. Only for a moment, then he buckled it. Click. There was the sound of a padlock, heavier than the ones on her shoes, and when he rotated the loose fitting collar around, she could see it locking the choker on.

“It suits you.”

Lauren gazed at herself in the small mirror sitting on the display, focused on the choker that Alex had picked out for her, “It’s.... different.” She was always one for trying new things, usually not to the extreme she was going through with the complete wardrobe change, but ordering something different at the restaurants she regularly visited was a normal occurrence. Turning back to her wardrobe manager, she smiled, “New shoes, new pants, new top...now a choker? How does it all look? Can I pull it off?” Lauren made all sorts of poses, some innocent, some slutty, bending her body here and there to ‘accentuate her assets’ as one would say. The new heels were doing their job well, in line with her new top revealing just enough to be enticing, and her shorts leaving nearly nothing to the imagination. “Do I look like a strong, confidant woman now?”

“Damn straight you do.”

* * *

Her outfit complete, the pair paid for the clothing at the counter, and then they were off into the city, towards busier shops. The outfits he helped her pick out here were drastically more conservative than what she entered the stores in...but equally drastic was how much more revealing they were compared to what she’d gotten dressed in this morning. Stockings and garter belts, heels that never came in lower than four inches, skirts that stayed at least six inches from her knees, and tops that looked like they belonged on the set of “slutty secretary” and “slutty librarian” porn shoots.

By the end of the day, she’d spent more than three thousand dollars on her cards, and Alex had his arms full as they made their way together towards the door of her home.

Lauren followed closely behind him as they walked to her house, a modest character home in an affluential neighbourhood, something she’d inherited from her parents and couldn’t bear to sell to move into something more sleek and modern.

She kept on the last outfit they’d put on her, another one she’d picked out for herself—a rose-red, knee-length, strapless pencil dress that had a deep v-shape opening in the front, showing off her cleavage and tapering off just at her navel. It parted at the sides to show off her thighs, also letting her actually walk in the dress without having to take half-inch steps. She kept on the white heels they’d picked out at Platformz, though; she seemed to really like them. At some point she really needed to ask for the keys back. Alex had kept them for himself, even as they tried on and bought other pairs of heels.

“Are you really okay with carrying all of that?”

“It’s just a part of being a man. We all have our roles to play.” Once inside, he carried the bags to her bedroom before setting them down.

“But If you’re feeling particularly grateful, a glass of wine in the evening served by a beautiful woman is always a welcome treasure.” His eyes were drinking her in. He seemed to be wondering just what he would do with her.

Lauren smiled and left the bedroom, returning with two bottles and two glasses, “Do you prefer a red,” she said, holding up the one, “Or a white?” she held up the other and smiled, setting everything down on her dresser as she turned to look at herself in the tall, antique mirror on the wall. Lauren left her room that day wearing a drab, dull, boring outfit that would never have caught the attention of anyone and now she was back, on the very same day, looking amazing.

“I really have to thank you, Alex, for everything today.”

She knew that this kind of situation was exactly the sort of juicy gossip the office craved. The CEO alone with her secretary in her own home? What sort of things would go on between them? With the way he’d kept his hands on her all day, the way he’d bossed her around, and the way she’d been happily obeying, now that they were alone the atmosphere seemed charged, something she could see that he felt as well.

He took the red, had a sip, “If you really insist on thanking me,” He took her own glass from her hand, set it on the dresser, “On your knees.”

She wasn’t sure how he would handle this sort of scenario, but that was truly shocking! Her subordinate...telling her to get on her knees? Who did he think he was? But as shocking as it was, she couldn’t deny the tingle in her spine she’d felt when he’d said it.

Her eyes opened wide, “N-no, not like that... we shouldn’t... we can’t. You work for me!” Lauren was conflicted. She’d invited him up to her bedroom to leave the clothes, but she never really asked for him to, well, leave. She even brought up the wine to her bedroom, where he was waiting for her. Was she just asking for this to happen, completely oblivious to her own body language? She took a step back, away from Alex.

“I didn’t... I didn’t mean to lead you on, Alex...”

“Miss Mako. Lauren.” He put his hand on her shoulder, used the other to tilt her chin to force her to meet his gaze, “Little girl. On your knees. I won’t tell you a third time.”

“Y..yes...” She dropped to her knees, her rear propped up on her heels as she looked up at her assistant with uncertainty. “I-I’m... I’m sorry,” she felt like apologizing, as if she had wronged him already in some way. The flush of shame was hot in her cheeks, even hotter in her loins.

He put his hand on her head, began to pet her, brushing his fingers through her hair, lightly running his nails along her scalp. Treating her like an animal, “Good girl, good girl. Relax. I don’t expect much from you. Not yet. I know there will be times when you resist. When you’re naughty. But just as long as you do your best, I won’t be disappointed. You want to be a good girl for me, don’t you?”

Somehow, Lauren felt at ease. In the time that he’d worked for her, she completely trusted him, even sometimes admitting to herself that she did, in fact, want him. He was always there for her, helping through times of strife within the company, but now he was improving her, making her better.

The way she sat on the floor pushed her dress in such a way that the v-shape opened up even further, her areolae visible with those cute little nipples of hers poking at the corners of the openings. Looking down at her body would’ve been a sight to behold.

Lauren started to rub her head against his fingers as he ran them through her hair, nails lightly scratching her head. “I do... I do want to be a good girl for you.”

“Of course you do.” He took the back of her head, pushed her towards his crotch, putting her nose right against the bulge that was pushing against the suit. This close, his smell was strong, a mix of cologne and raw male odor that filled her nose, “Use your teeth this time. You’ll need the practice. And little girl...don’t forget. It’s Sir when we’re alone.”

She took a deep breath with her nose so close to his manhood, the scent of him overpowering her senses, eliciting a breathy moan from her as she nodded, “Yes, Sir...”

She pushed up off of her heels, now kneeling properly as her head leaned upward to grab at his belt latch with her teeth, making small, quick movements to pry at the belt. The docile little plaything struggled with Alex’s belt for a moment, before working on the button of his pants, eventually pulling it all free as she took his zipper in her teeth and pulled downwards, tugging down at his pants as the zipper reached the end of it’s track.

Lauren was impatient, finally freeing Alex’s cock, taking only a short moment to admire its size before leaning in to press her cheek against it, licking around the base of his shaft as she took deep breaths with her nose pressed against him, taking in the scent of man.

He kept his hand on her head, petting her, hands praising her over and over, “Good girl.” He let her clean him off for a moment, but then guided himself into her mouth. He was big, and when he pushed to the back of her throat, he only seemed pleased at the trigger of her gag reflex. He pulled out, gave her a light slap on the cheek with his rod, casually kept rubbing it against her, “Not much experience as a cocksucker?”

Lauren pulled her head away to look up at him as she spoke, “N-no, Sir... but I’m eager to learn.” And with that, she took his length again, pressing herself deeper and deeper against his cock, letting the size of his member take over her throat, now gagging and choking. She did not falter, even as her own body resisted, mind telling her with every inch she took to stop, that it would not go any further, but Lauren knew better.

She was only barely halfway before she had to pull away, again, a mess of saliva spilling from her lips as she tried to slurp it up, coughing and gasping for air. It was as if this was her first time with a cock in her mouth, or very close to it. Lauren looked up at him with determination, despite tears welling in her eyes from her constant gagging and choking on his cock, and took his length inside her mouth again, pushing herself against him as she tried to make progress on taking Alex’s truly impressive size.

“Good girl, good girl.” He seemed content to let her work on him for several minutes. The only sign of his impatience was the occasional clenching of his fists, as if fighting off an urge to simply grab her by the back of her head and rape her face. But she really was doing her best to be his good girl tonight, and he seemed to want to reward that effort.

“You’ll have plenty of time for practice later.” He pulled out, gave her a slightly harder slap with his length, then gripped her bicep around his hand and hauled her to her feet, tossed her to the bed, face on the mattress, heels on the floor, and ass high in the air. The hem of her dress pulled to her waist, the juice-soaked panties pulled down, and he began to grind against her, shaft between her thighs, rubbing against her sex without yet penetrating, “Right now, show me how you beg.”

Lauren rubbed herself against him, her hips rolling up and down against his shaft as she moaned and whined like an eager bitch. She reached under her body to spread her lips wide, showing off her tight, pink pussy.

“Please, Sir... please put your cock inside of me... fill me up inside and fuck me.” Her voice dripped with a lusty tinge, something that no one had ever heard from her.

“Five.”

* * *

Even as her body was starting to loosen up as the trigger hit, he could see just how ready for him she was, and his own body was crying out for relief. He pulled back...then took her, sliding his whole length inside with one motion. Her body was so relaxed and hot and wet for him, it went in easily, “Good girl. Good slut. Good cunt.”

He began to slap against her, not holding back, “Four. Getting foggy, aren’t you? Very confusing. But you should be remembering a few things. What happened in your office. What happened in the elevator.” When he began this induction, she’d start falling back to trance. But while she was in that twilight state, she would start to remember the things she’d forgotten. She’d be given a chance to resist. Even if she did try to resist, even with his rough treatment pounding into her so deeply, he was confident in the power of his induction, that it would rob her of her strength, forcing her to sink towards trance even as those locked away memories came bubbling up.

Her body rocked forward against the bed, breasts slowly peeling out of her dress as his thrusts forced her hard into the covers, fabric against fabric pulling at each other until the front of it had become a bundled mess at her belly, revealing more of her upper back.

The loud moans slowly became more muted, turning into deep, gasping breaths as he rewarded her with his cock deep inside her. No matter how she fought, she was falling into trance, the hypnotic trigger dragging her down slowly, “Wait...no...in the elevator...you...and the office...what...what are you…” Her voice was a panicked whisper, but she was quickly losing even the strength to whisper.

“Three. That’s it. Sink for me. You tried fighting. Two. Your body knows how dumb an idea that is. Your body knows that the only thing you can do...One...the thing that you were meant to do...is submit.”

He came inside of her, filled her with his seed, squeezed her plump ass hard in both hands as he let out a satisfied primal groan, “...Zero.”

Her body went completely limp, a dumb, contented smile was on her face, and her eyes were closed.She let out a relaxed sigh as the last of her willpower faded into nothingness. She looked so calm and peaceful like that.

He left her there as he took a towel from the neighboring bathroom to clean up a bit of the mess, then sat her up on the edge of the bed. At his command, she opened her eyes so that he could see those glassy orbs and those soft, slightly parted lips together. Absolutely lovely.

“Good girl. Deep, very deep for me. Listen closely now. When we returned home, I let you suck my cock for me. You couldn’t handle the length completely though. So you’re going to be ordering a thick dildo to start practicing with, day and night, so that you can satisfy me. And until you do satisfy me, you’re not going to get any satisfaction for yourself. You’re going to feel as if you are in heat, but you won’t orgasm until after you’ve swallowed my load.” That ought to give her a bit of incentive to practice.

“Everything else that happened...well, you don’t need to remember. You don’t need to think about it. You don’t need to worry. Now...”

Fingers to her ears, then…

SNAP!

Her eyes fluttered, then opened to see him start to zip himself back up, fix his belt, “You’re an excellent host, Lauren. I’ll make sure we do this all again very soon.”

Lauren’s eyes focused on his crotch, her gaze lingering if only for a bit too long, watching him fix his pants before looking up at Alex, “I... yes, Sir.”

There was a feeling of being unsatisfied that she couldn’t seem to shake, nor could she put her finger on. Something felt... off. Like she needed something. Her inner thighs were still damp, her pussy glistening wet. She closed her legs together as she tried to fix up her dress.

“Are you going to stay for dinner, Sir...?”

“Not tonight. But that sounds like an excellent idea. When I do arrange for my next visit, I’ll be expecting a three-course meal. And you in that maid uniform.” The one she’d gotten at his insistence. Not meant for wear in public, but something he’d get plenty of use from.

He leaned down and gave her a simple kiss on the forehead, “I’ll see you tomorrow. Be a good girl and don’t be late.”

Lauren nodded, slightly disappointed for reasons unknown to her. Everything felt just a bit surreal. Even though she was questioning herself on why she was feeling the way she felt, or was doing the things she did for him, it felt... right.

“I won’t be late... but, before you go, Sir, would you like to pick out something for me to wear tomorrow?” She felt desperate to cling onto him, keep at his side for as long as she could. The light warmth inside of her was slowly beginning to burn warmer and warmer.

He chuckled as he walked away, back towards her, “You’ll have to surprise me. Do a good job and I’ll give you a reward. On the other hand, if you come in tomorrow wearing something too plain, well...I might just have to discipline you. For the sake of your company, of course.”

And with that, he was out the door and gone, the sound of his car engine roaring as he pulled away.