The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Comments will be gladly received by

Note: Any resemblance to real people is strictly coincidental. No real people are depicted in this piece of fiction. This story contains explicit male to male sex, domination and bondage. If you don’t enjoy reading this sort of material or are under the age of 21, DO NOT CONTINUE READING. If you regard this type of material as depraved then flee from here and don’t look back!

Executive Stress Relief—Chapter 1

I’m CEO of my own company. Not bad for a guy in his mid-forties. I’ve worked very hard, battling the competition and putting my company on the forefront of today’s technological revolution. We provide network capabilities for other companies, setting up and managing their networks for them. It keeps me going all the time, much to the chagrin of my family. I try to be there for them, but, truth be told, I’m not there as much as they’d like and as much as I should be. I do manage to stay healthy and keep fit, treating my diet and trips to the gym like a religion. I figure it’s no good to be on top of the world if you aren’t healthy enough to enjoy it or worse yet, dead. But still, the stress gets to me. So I decided I’d better get a check-up and make sure everything was ticking the way it should be.

My secretary made an appointment with a doctor in town he’d heard about from some friends of his. So, on the morning of my appointment, I showed up at Dr. Andrews’ office at 7:00 a.m. It was a real plus to me that he had early hours so that it didn’t cut too much into my day. I entered his downtown office, expecting to be greeted by a receptionist or nurse. But Dr. Andrews himself was waiting behind the counter. “Mr. Wolfe? Good morning. Glad you could make it early. Let’s get started,” he greeted me amiably. “Good morning Dr. Andrews,” I answered. “Actually, I’m very glad you could see me so early. This way I don’t have to carve a chunk out of the middle of my day. I’ve never figured out why doctors seem to insist on having bankers’ hours. Not too considerate of their working patients.” “I completely agree with you. That’s why I try to be a little more ‘user friendly’ in my practice.” He grinned at me flashing even white teeth under his neatly trimmed mustache. He was a handsome man, with the bluest eyes I’d ever seen, a face that could be a model’s and a body to go with it. I guessed that he was in his late thirties or early forties. The fact that he’d lost none of his light-brown hair made it a little trickier to guess his age, but the few flecks of gray in it told me that he was no kid fresh out of internship.

He showed me into an examination room and instructed me to remove my clothing. “You can leave your shorts on, if you like, but it’ll be easier if you take everything else off, including your watch.” “Sure doc,” I answered and got undressed. I hung my clothes on the hangers provided and glanced at myself in the mirror. The curiosity of having a full-length mirror in a doctor’s examination room flitted through my mind, but I didn’t ponder it too long. What I saw looking back at me made me pretty satisfied. My eyes have always been compared to blue ice and really light up with my reddish-blonde hair. I’m about six feet tall and weigh about 185 lbs. I have nice abs because I concentrate on them in my workouts. To me, there’s nothing so sloppy looking as a middle-aged guy with a paunch. I also keep after my upper body, so that I have good definition in my arms and shoulders. My pecs, sporting a coating of reddish-blonde fur over them that matched the fur on my forearms, are also well-maintained, with my pink nipples sticking through the chest hair. “Not too bad for an old guy,” I laughed at myself and couldn’t help flexing my biceps and pumping my pecs. Just then, I heard the doctor approaching and I jumped up on the table.

“So you’re here for a complete physical?” “That’s right doc.” “Please, Mr. Wolfe, call me Mark.” “OK, Mark. And you call me Patrick.” “Good enough. OK, let’s get started. First let me get some information.” He went through the usual litany of questions about chest pains, shortness of breath, abdominal pains, bowel movements, urinary function, aches and pains, etc. Finally he said he had just a couple more questions that might seem embarrassing, but, since he was my doctor, I could answer honestly and not be concerned.

“When was the last time you had sex?” “What do you mean Mark? You mean sex with my wife or sex in general or what?” “Well,” he chuckled, “I mean when did you last ejaculate?” “Oh, two, three months ago.” At that he raised his eyebrows and made a note. “Do you masturbate?” “Not often; not unless Sarah’s away.” “But you haven’t had sex for two or three months. Anything the matter? Any physical problems?” “No, I’ve just been very busy with work and I’m tired when I get home at night and I just don’t feel like it. Sarah seems to understand, but I think she’s getting impatient with me.” “I see.” “Look doc—Mark. I guess that’s the main reason I’m here. I try to take good care of myself, but I’m so stressed out anymore, that I feel like I’m about to explode—like a clock that’s wound too tight. You know what I mean?” Mark looked at me over the clipboard and smiled gently. “Yes, I think I do. And I think I can help you out.” I exhaled with relief. “But,” Mark continued, “let’s get on with the physical exam.”

With that he did the usual: blood pressure, heart, lungs and palpated my abdomen. He checked my reflexes and ran a tongue depressor along the bottoms of my feet, causing my toes to curl. “Good.” he said. As he checked out my vital signs, every now and then, his hands would brush my nipples, sending a shiver down my spine.

“Everything seems good. Please stand up and drop you shorts.” Now I was a little embarrassed. All that talk about sex earlier and the physical touching had got me thinking about how horny I was after going without for so long. So by now, I had a pretty good boner in my briefs. I stood up, my dick tenting my shorts and hesitated. “Come on. It’s OK. I see these all the time. Nothing to be embarrassed about. Just drop ‘em so I can check for hernia.” “Sorry,” I mumbled and pulled my briefs down as my cock sprang up and hit my belly. A drop of pre-cum squeezed out the end and I blushed as I stood there, completely naked. Mark took the head of my dick between his thumb and fingers and smeared the pre-cum over the head as I drew a ragged breath and squirmed. “Yes, I can see that you need some relief. Well, we’ll take care of that in a little bit. Let’s get on with the exam.” With that, he checked for hernia and then began rolling my balls around and squeezing them. I groaned from the pressure and the sensation and tried to pull back. But he held on. “Most men don’t bother checking for testicular cancer until it’s too late. So I make it a practice to do it myself. That way I can keep tabs on you. But I’ve got to learn what your balls feel like; sort of like a benchmark, if you know what I mean,” he grinned at me. He said this as he kneaded my balls in his hand. All I could do was groan an affirmation that I knew what he meant. The pressure on my balls was getting me even more excited and I just prayed he’d stop soon. Finally, he let me go.

“OK, turn around and bend over please. You know the drill.” I turned toward the table and leaned over as I heard him snap on the glove and lube it. Soon I felt his hand on my buttocks. “Please pull your buttocks apart for me. That’s’ right. Good boy. This may be a little uncomfortable.” I felt the cold invasion of his finger as he inserted it into my anus. He felt around a little. “Prostate’s good. Nice and healthy. Let’s see, no piles.” He pulled his finger out. I started to straighten up, but felt his hand still pressing on my back. “Just one second, Patrick. There’s another check I want to do that isn’t usually done. It’s a trick I learned it from a mentor of mine.” With that he inserted two fingers into my anus. I grunted from the pressure and asked what this was for. “This helps me to know how well your anus will stretch. It’s a good indicator for possible future problems.” He pulled his hand out and I felt him push three fingers against my hole. “Push down. Like you’re taking a shit. Don’t worry, nothing will come out. Just push.” I did as he instructed me and felt all three fingers breach my sphincter. Then they were in. It was like a fire in my butt. I gasped and tried to move away, but my still-erect cock rammed into the examination table and I shouted from the dual assault. Then his hand was out.

Mark pulled off the glove and dropped it in the waste basket. I slumped onto the table. “Everything looks good in there. Take a minute to recover and we’ll do your EKG.” I just lay on the table waiting for the pain in my ass to subside. Gradually it went away. When I stood up, Mark slapped the table and said “Up here, on your back.” “Can I pull my shorts up?” I asked weakly. “Why don’t you just wait a bit. I’ll need to attach leads to you and it’ll be simpler if you have nothing on,” he responded. I thought this was a little different, but realized that Mark didn’t do things the way I was accustomed to. So I climbed up on the table and laid back.

Mark brought the EKG machine over to the table and arranged the leads, laying them across my torso. Then he applied contact gel to each one and began placing them on my chest. One on my left side, one on my left upper chest, etc. Then he applied a lead to the head of my cock. I raised my head and he said “I know this is unusual, but it’s another trick I learned from my mentor.” I was beginning to wonder about this mentor of his, but the feel of his hands moving over my body calmed my down. Finally, he took the two leads left and began to massage my nipples in his hands, rolling them around, making them erect. Then he placed the last two leads on them. “There’s a great deal we’ve learned about the heart in the last few years, and its connection to the sexual organs of the body. Now be a good boy and lie still for me.” With that, he started the machine.

Funny, but I could’ve sworn that I felt a charge coming through the leads on my tits and cock. It wasn’t uncomfortable—far from it: it felt good. All the while, Mark was murmuring “Just relax. Just settle back and relax. Don’t worry about a thing. Just relax. That’s it. That’s right. Good boy. Just relax.” I began to feel a little drowsy and mildly turned on at the same time. This was nice; this was definitely nice. I listened to his deep, quiet voice and closed my eyes, enjoying the feel of his hands stroking my body, the stimulation on my nipples and penis and the sound of his voice urging me to relax. “That’s easy,” I thought. “Just let me lie here a while.” All the day’s concerns disappeared and I settled into the moment.

Executive Stress Relief—Chapter 2

“Patrick. Patrick. Sit up for me.” I became aware that Mark was stroking my forehead. As I raised my head, Mark placed his strong hand behind my neck and helped me sit up. “Now,” Mark said, “Come sit in this chair for me. That’s a good boy.” I slid off the table and sat in the chair. Now Mark pulled a wheeled cart around and positioned it in front of me. There was a laptop computer sitting on the cart. “OK, Patrick. You’re having problems with stress, aren’t you?” I felt drowsy and just wanted to rest. “Yes Mark. I feel all wound up.” “Do you want me to help you Patrick?” I looked up at his deep blue eyes. “Yes Mark. Will you help me?” The words just seemed to form themselves in my mind without my even thinking about it. “I’d be more than happy to. It will probably take a number of treatments to help you get over this, but my mentor has developed a wonderful method of stress relief that will be of great benefit to you. Are you ready to start?” “Yes. Show me.” “OK, just watch the screen and listen to me. You’ll begin to feel better soon.” “I feel better already. I feel relaxed.” “That’s good Patrick. Good boy. Watch the screen and listen. You’re feeling so relaxed. You can trust me. So relaxed.” As I watched, a pattern wove itself across the screen in front of me. I felt like I was being absorbed into it. It was so pleasant. I heard Mark’s quiet voice. “Just relax. Release the tension. Deeper, deeper the relaxation goes. Good boy. You’re feeling so relaxed.”

“Patrick? Are you awake?” “Yes, Mark. I feel great. Whatever that is, it’s great! I’m going to have to tell my friends about it!” I felt so light and full of life; like all the tension had just evaporated. “All in good time,” Mark smiled. “Let’s get you inducted first and then we can talk about your friends and colleagues.” Funny word: inducted. What did he mean. Maybe it was a term they used in the relaxation field. Oh well, it didn’t matter, because I felt so good. “OK. But anything that feels that good you shouldn’t keep a secret.” “Of course not. But we don’t want to rush things or I’ll be out of business, won’t I, boy?” “Absolutely!” I agreed. I kind of liked it that Mark called me “boy”. It was like we were good friends. And I’d only just met Mark that morning! What a great doctor Mark was! What a great guy! And he sure was good-looking. He was so well-built. I hadn’t noticed the superb definition of his arms and chest before. Maybe that was because he’d been wearing a lab coat before. He must have taken it off during my treatment. He was such a fine specimen that I felt somehow slightly inadequate compared to him, although I’m no slouch myself. I couldn’t put my finger on why he made me feel that way. Was it the fur sticking out of his open collar? Funny, but I recalled that Mark had had a tie on when I came in. When did he take it off? Oh well, it didn’t matter. But that feeling of inadequacy did make me want to do something to measure up to Mark’s standards. Obviously, I needed to work out more.

“Patrick, it’s time for you to get dressed and go to work now.” I shook myself back to reality, realized that I’d been staring at Mark, drinking in his handsome face. “Sure. You’re right. I have to get to the office. Lots to accomplish today.” I stood up and blushed, realizing that I’d been sitting there naked, staring at my doctor. And my cock was standing at full-staff, causing me to blush from head to foot. Mark chuckled. “Don’t’ worry about it. Like I said, I see them all the time.” And with that he swatted me on the ass with my medical file and left the room. I just stared after him, feeling somehow empty, now that he was gone.

I looked around me and realized that I’d lost track of time. I grabbed my watch and saw that it was almost nine o’clock. “Oh my God! I’m late. I have a meeting at 9:30.” I dressed hurriedly and grabbed my cell-phone to call my secretary. “Jim, I’ve been delayed at the doctor’s. I’ll be just a few minutes late. Please let Carl know that I’m on my way. Thanks.” I ended the call and rushed out to the desk. By that time, the receptionist was there. He looked up and smiled. “Mr. Wolfe. Dr. Andrews said you’d want another appointment for tomorrow. Is that right?” I agreed, although I wasn’t sure why. “Yes. Seven o’clock will be fine. Thanks.” And I took off for my meeting.

As I rode uptown in the taxi, I found that I kept noticing the men on the streets. I hadn’t realized there were so many handsome guys in the city. But why did I suddenly care? I’d never noticed before because it had never mattered to me before. Now, all of a sudden, I began to take notice of the world in which I lived. Maybe I’d just been too absorbed in my work before. Must be that Mark’s stress treatment was helping me to see the world from a different point of view.

When I got to the office, I rushed to the conference room where my customer was waiting, but not before noticing how good Jim looked today. Why had I never noticed him before? I certainly found Jim to be a very capable secretary. He knew his business and was quick and efficient, as well as being able to anticipate my needs. I hardly had to ask for something and it was already taken care of. He certainly seems to have found me the right doctor! Jim had come in as a temp and I had been a little put-off by having a man for a secretary. Some old residual stuff about men doing women’s work. But he was too good to let go. So I had hired him, in spite of my misgivings. “Don’t be homophobic,” I told myself, and brought Jim on-board. Boy, was I ever glad I did! I’d come to realize how indispensable Jim was for my operation.

The day’s events unrolled and everything went fine. I landed the upgrade contract with my first customer and saw to the usual problems that always crop up. But every time I began to tense up, I thought of Mark and that calmed me down. In fact, I’d smile when I thought of him. Such a good friend; such a caring man and a fine doctor. And he was so handsome too. I wasn’t sure why that was important to me, but somehow I felt comfortable thinking about him that way.

Executive Stress Relief—Chapter 3

Before I knew it, it was six o’clock. Jim was standing at my desk. “OK Jim. Good day today. Why don’t you get out of here and go home?” “Thanks Patrick. I’ll do that. Oh, by the way, I didn’t have time to ask you; how was the physical?” “Great!” I exclaimed. “What a great doctor. Already he’s helping me with the stress. I never felt better! Oh, and I’ll be a little late tomorrow. I’m having another treatment.” “OK. See you tomorrow. Good night.” I packed my briefcase and headed downstairs. I was looking forward to my visit with Mark in the morning. I was looking forward to seeing him again!

I climbed into a taxi and automatically gave the driver an address. I was lost in my thoughts when the driver stopped on a street I didn’t recognize. “What’re you doing? Why’d you stop here?” I demanded. “This is what you said when you got in mister; Hudson and Christopher? That’s what you told me.” “I did? Hang on a second. Wait for me.” I climbed out of the cab and suddenly remembered that I needed to stop into a shop here. Mark had told me to get something but I couldn’t remember what. “It’ll come to me,” I thought. So I walked up the street until I found a shop that seemed right and went inside. “Good evening,” said the leather-clothed man behind the counter, giving me an evaluating look from head to foot. “Good evening,” I replied, a little uncomfortable. I need an inch-and-a-half ball-stretcher. Can you show me one?” I had no control over the words coming out of my mouth; I would never have asked for such a thing. “Sure,” the clerk replied and went to retrieve one. I looked at it and felt a shiver of dread. I’d never been interested in SM, but I knew instinctively what this was used for. I also knew that I needed to have it, although I didn’t know why. So I paid for my purchase with a hollow feeling in my stomach and left the store, looking up and down the street before I moved out of the door. I was glad it was dark. Less chance of seeing or being seen.

I arrived home and kissed Sarah and the kids. I told her about my day and mentioned my visit to Mark and how much better he’d made me feel. In fact, I was feeling so much better, I whispered to her, that we should get the kids in bed and make it an early evening. Sarah brightened and agreed right away so we set the plan in motion.

Later, in bed, we were making passionate love. I was so horny from my session with Mark that I could hardly hold back. Sarah had her own sense of urgency from having been denied my physical presence for so long. Then, just as I began to rise to the crest, I felt the passion drain from me. My physical need was so great though, that I wouldn’t allow myself to stop. But I found myself picturing men in my mind. I could scarcely believe it: I’d never been interested in men. But here I was, in the midst of hot sex with my wife, thinking about men’s bodies instead of hers. Then, suddenly, my mind said that was alright. It was just a phase; something all men experience. I felt permission to go ahead and I thrust on to a huge orgasm as Sarah and I climaxed together. All the while I was fantasizing about men.

I sank down next to Sarah and we kissed passionately. “I love you so much,” I said and kissed her. “I love you Pat,” she answered. Together, we drifted off to sleep. But, in my dreams, I encountered men in ambiguous circumstances. These dreams were still with me when I awoke early the next morning and, feeling somewhat displaced, slipped out of bed, leaving Sarah asleep under the blankets.

I climbed into the shower to get ready for work. Then I remembered that I had an appointment with Mark. I smiled at the thought as I hurriedly washed my hair. Then I pulled my shaving foam and razor from the caddy hanging on the shower head. I’ve always shaved in the shower and even have one of those special mirrors that doesn’t fog over. I lathered my face and shaved away the night’s growth, which was fairly substantial, since I’m one of those fair-haired men with a heavy beard and body hair. Speaking of which, I then took another handful of lather and began lathering my crotch. I was mystified at this, but kept right on doing it. It was as though my brain had gone on auto-pilot. When my groin was completely lathered, I took the razor and carefully shaved my cock and balls. Then I went after my pubes. And I remembered that Mark had told me that the would help me relieve the stress. That’s right. Mark had told me the would help. So I finished shaving my crotch with gusto. When I’d finished with my pubes, I squatted down and shaved away the hair in back of my balls, cleaning all the hair away, including that surrounding my asshole. As I was shaving my hole, I slid a finger, then two up, thrusting my hand in and out of my newly smooth hole. groaning at the newly discovered sensation. Then, taking another handful of lather, I shaved my armpits. I ran my hands over the smooth flesh and found that I’d become almost painfully erect from the combination of shaving, the silky feel of my skin and my finger-fucking. I felt no need to shave the fur on my chest, so I figured the wasn’t part of Mark’s program.

I finished washing, rinsed off and stepped out of the shower. I looked at myself in the mirror and caught my breath at what I saw. My cock and balls were dark pink and looked huge because of the lack of hair. My armpits were completely smooth, in arousing contrast to the hair on my forearms and coating my chest. My erect cock was leaking pre-cum on the bathmat and I quickly caught it on my fingers. Then, impulsively, I lifted my hands to my nipples and rubbed the slickness into them, squeezing and kneading them. I drew a ragged breath as a shiver of excitement ran up and down my spine. My knees nearly gave way and I stifled a groan. I would have liked to have jacked off right then, but I thought somehow, that it would be inappropriate to do so before seeing Mark. Besides, I had to get moving. I dried off and dressed, kissed Sarah goodbye and caught a cab downtown.

When I entered the office, Mark was waiting behind the counter as he had been the day before. “Well good morning I. How’re you feeling today? Better?” “Much better Mark, thanks.” “Good. Go on into the examination room and get ready for your treatment. That’s a good boy.” I kind of liked Mark’s familiarity and his calling me “boy”. It made me feel cared for: like Mark was going to take care of me. I felt good about that. “Yes Sir,” I grinned, but I was only half joking. I also felt that, as my doctor, Mark deserved my respect.

Executive Stress Relief—Chapter 4

Patrick went into the room and immediately stripped. He knew that was what Mark wanted, though he didn’t know why. He just knew that he was supposed to be nude for his treatment. He stripped off his clothes and hung them on the hangers behind the door, then climbed up onto the exam table. The feel of the leather on his newly naked asshole and balls was different; sexy somehow. He’d been enjoying the feel of his smooth cock and balls rubbing against the crotch of his pants on the ride downtown and was already partially erect by the time he’d reached Mark’s office. Now, sitting on the table, experiencing this new sensation on his newly shaved skin brought him to full erection. He liked this. He’d been so busy the last couple of years that he’d forgotten how nice it felt to be sexual and he was grateful to Mark for opening up the door for him to rediscover this part of his life.

In a moment, Mark came into the room and locked the door. Patrick, startled in the midst of his reverie, looked up and said impulsively “Thank you.” “Thanks for what?” “For helping me find sex again.” “Oh, you’re quite welcome. That’s just part of the treatment. I’ll be helping you a lot more in the future. That’s why I’m here. But I’m glad you’re satisfied. Now let’s get started with your treatment.” “I’m ready as I’ll ever be,” answered Patrick happily. “Good boy. Here we go. Oh, but first, where’s the ball-stretcher I told you to purchase?” “Oh yeah, I forgot. It’s here.” Patrick hopped off the table, went over to where his jacket hung and pulled the ball-stretcher out of his pocket. “What’s this for sir? I’ve never seen one of these?” “All in good time, my boy. You’ll see soon enough.”

Mark asked Patrick to sit in the chair beside the exam table. After he was settled, Mark drew a leather strap around his torso, just below his pecs and buckled it behind the back of the chair, pulling it fairly tight and forcing Patrick’s pink cones up and out. “What’s this for?” Patrick asked. “It’s to make sure you stay put. I’m going to put you through some deep relaxation exercises and I don’t want you relaxing and falling on the floor. That wouldn’t be very professional of me would it?” “No sir,” Patrick agreed. Then Mark placed Patrick’s arms on the arms of the chair and strapped them in place as well. Mark knelt down and, drawing straps around the chair legs, buckled Patrick’s legs to them. As he rose, Mark grabbed Patrick’s throbbing cock and laughed. “That’s the best thanks a doctor could ask for.” Patrick squirmed as he grinned back at Mark. At the feel of the leather against his skin, Patrick began to relax.

Mark pulled the EKG machine over. Only this time, he pulled out only one lead, which he coated with contact gel and attached to the head of Patrick’s dick. Patrick smiled at Mark, lost in the feeling of being cared for by this very handsome man. As he worked, Mark kept up a quiet patter: “Relax, just relax. Listen to my voice and relax.” Patrick sank into Mark’s deep, melodious voice and let himself go. Then Mark wheeled over the cart with the laptop on it and started the program. There was a pleasant electrical stimulation on his cock that caused Patrick to leak precum on the seat of the chair. Mark quickly took a shallow dish and wedged it under his cock, catching the ooze as it dripped. The swirling patterns on the screen were somewhat different from what they had been yesterday, but Patrick just stared into them, unaware that his self-control was being handed over to his doctor.

As Patrick’s attention was riveted on the hypnotic patterns, Mark stepped behind him and began massaging his neck and shoulders, all the while maintaining his chant. “Relax. Listen to my voice. You’re relaxing and releasing the tension and enjoying the sound of my voice. Good boy. Just relax.” As he talked, he moved down Patrick’s chest, massaging and kneading the muscles, running his fingers through the light coating of fur. Maybe that fur should go. He liked a boy with a hairy chest, but it would be another mark of Patrick’s submission to order him to shave his chest, in addition to his shaving his crotch and armpits. Besides, he could always let him grow it back again. One great thing about body hair: it could come and go as a Master wished, so long as the boy had it to start with. “You’re relaxing more deeply. My voice is your source of self-knowledge. I will help you discover your true self. You’re coming to depend on my voice.” With that he reached Patrick’s pink nipples and gave them a squeeze. Patrick groaned and his dick throbbed at the stimulation. He’d have to work on these. They definitely needed some development. Like so many straight men, Patrick’s tits were just mounds. Mark needed to have him develop them so that they’d have erect, sensitive points. But that was easy. That would just become part of Patrick’s “relaxation regimen”, like so many other things he had planned for during the coming weeks.

Mark knew he had to be careful. He’d become infatuated with Patrick when he saw an article about him in an entrepreneurial magazine he read. They’d done a profile of him, telling about how he’d built his company up almost single-handed in a rather short time. Mark liked the intelligence and humor he’d shown in the interview. Patrick seemed to be a great guy. But what had really grabbed Mark’s attention was the cover shot of Patrick; sitting atop a server with an incredulous look on his face, as if to say “How could all this have happened to me?” His eyes, like blue ice, sparkled out of the crinkles around them, his white teeth shone under his reddish-blonde mustache. Mark had always had a weakness for blue eyes and Patrick’s were like cold fire. His angular chin was cupped in his left hand, prominently displaying the gold band on his ring finger, broadcasting his heterosexuality. Mark had always had a thing about wedding rings. As long as he could remember, his eyes had been drawn to men’s left hands, searching for that gold band. Maybe because it was one of his earliest associations with maleness. Even when he’d embraced his own sexuality in college, he still found wedding bands to be sexy. And in the course of his work, both with his mentor and later, on his own, he’d done his share of “seduction” or “enslavement” of straight men. He didn’t really care, one way or the other. He just liked to have boys he found attractive.

So he’d kept that copy of the magazine and enjoyed glancing at it from time to time, feeding his fantasy about this man. And he couldn’t believe it when this sometime fuck-buddy of his, Jim, phoned him and asked him if he’d be willing to see his boss for a physical. “Sure,” Mark said. “What’s the date and time and what’s his name?” When he heard that it was Patrick Wolfe, he had to ask “the Patrick Wolfe?” When Jim assured him that it was, he began to make his plans. So now, he had to be careful. He couldn’t afford to turn Patrick into a full-time slave and take him away from his family and business. Besides, he did have some scruples. He just wanted to have him available for some enjoyable diversion. And Patrick was a perfect candidate: a workaholic who left home early and returned late. Mark would introduce sessions that could be passed of as business meetings or dinners. And as long as Patrick’s stress was being relieved, Mark could induct him into practices that would appear to be part of his treatment, both to him and his wife. Yes, this was ideal. The man of his dreams as a sex-slave. Mark was relatively sure that Patrick was in fact straight, but after hearing that he hadn’t had sex in three or four months, he wasn’t all that sure. He’d seen that story before too: the “straight” man with the wife and kids who turns out to have been denying or hiding the truth about himself all along. Who knew? Maybe he’d get even deeper into Patrick’s psyche and find out what really made him tick.

He continued his massage of Patrick’s chest and nipples, maintaining his subtle subversion of his defenses as he urged him to relax and surrender to his doctor’s voice. “That’s a good boy. That’s my good boy. You want to please me don’t you, my boy?” “Yes Sir. I want to please you.” Mark had learned be basics from his mentor, a hypno-therapist he’d turned to for help while he was in medical school. He’d had trouble maintaining his focus while studying for exams, so he called a therapist a friend had recommended and paid him a visit. Edward had helped him tremendously and taught him the basics of hypnosis and self-hypnosis. Then, sensing Mark’s aptitude, Edward had taught him all he’d learned: how people can be convinced, through slow persuasion, to do things that they wouldn’t normally, all hypnosis lore to the contrary. Edward had shown him how you can even make a straight man think that servicing another man is the most important thing on earth that he could do. You could go so far as to make him want it. After he’d left Edward, Mark took his own knowledge of sexual response and conditioning and sped up and strengthened the induction process. In the past, he’d inducted several men, some of whom still returned to him when he called, though none of them ever remembered what they’d done or what he’d done with them. All they knew was they felt so much better after their visits.

Patrick was, by now, deeply entranced. Mark released his tits and walked over to a cabinet, from which he drew several articles and returned to Patrick. “Now boy, I need you to listen to me. I’m going to show you several things and I need you to remember how to use them. They will be part of your relaxation routine. You do want to be more relaxed don’t you boy?” “Yes Sir. I need to be more relaxed. Too much stress,” Patrick murmured. “Good boy. Here’s the first thing.” Mark showed him a pair of rubber suction cups. “These are to help pull the tension out of your body. You’re to wear them every night before you go to bed. A half hour should be fine. Now let me show you how to put them on. Stick out your tongue.” Obediently, Patrick stuck his tongue out. Running the rim of one of the cups over its wet surface, Mark squeezed the cup and placed it on Patrick’s right nipple. Then he repeated the action with the second cup and placed it on his left nipple. Patrick looked down at his chest and then looked questioningly back at Mark. “The nipples are a center of tension in your body. These will help to draw the tension out. Leave them on for half an hour and then you can remove them. You’ll find your nipples are bigger and more sensitive when you take the cups off. That’s natural. What you should do then, is massage them hard. Squeeze them and roll them between your fingers. That will help lower your stress. Do you understand boy?” “Yes Sir,” Patrick smiled. “I understand perfectly.” “Good boy. Now the next thing. You’re to wear this during the day, even if it becomes uncomfortable.” With that, Mark released the false seat under the chair Patrick was sitting in and, lubing a medium dildo, eased it into his ass. Then he locked the seat back in place. “When you get up, I’ll give you a special strap to hold it in place so that you needn’t worry about it falling out. The anal sphincter is a very common source of tension among men and this will help to loosen you up, releasing the tension. I’ll give you a tube of lubricant to take with you so that you can re-apply it when necessary.” “Thank you Sir,” Patrick moaned, somewhat uncomfortable with the feeling of being penetrated, but wiggling his ass, trying to become accustomed to it. He really wanted to please Mark because he liked him so much.

“Now, for the last thing.” Mark took the ball-stretcher and unsnapped it, holding it up in front of Patrick. “This, as its name implies, is for stretching your balls. You’ll wear this all day, as well, even if it becomes uncomfortable. Discomfort means that the stress is building up and then it’s especially important to work toward relieving it. One of the primary places men carry stress is in their testicles. When stress begins, the testes try to draw up into the body. It’s vital to prevent their doing that. So, you’ll wear this.” With that, he pulled Patrick’s hairless, pink sac down and wrapped the stretcher around it, snapping it in place. Patrick was breathing heavily because of the strain on his sac. His freshly denuded balls looked like large plum-colored pearls as they were pressed down to the bottom of his scrotum. “Yes Sir. I’ll do as you say.” “That’s my very good boy. Now let’s give you a little reward for being such a good boy today, since our time’s almost up.” With that, Mark extracted the dish of pre-cum that had been collecting between Patrick’s legs. He dipped his fingers into it and held them up to Patrick’s mouth. “This is the essence of relaxation. It’s the stress that’s draining from your body. I want you to lick it off of my fingers and take it into your body, converting it to freedom and relaxation.” Patrick looked doubtfully at Mark. “Obey your doctor boy. This is very important.” As a tease, Mark rubbed his fingers around Patrick’s lips, coating them with the ooze and rubbed it into his mustache. Patrick, hesitating at first, licked his lips. What a wonderful flavor and texture! He dropped his jaw and stuck out his tongue, waiting for more of the magical fluid. Mark dipped his fingers again and put them into his boy’s mouth. Patrick licked and sucked on the fingers, seeking to clean all the goo away. “That’s my good boy. You’re a very good boy. I’m pleased and proud,” Mark beamed. “Now lick the dish clean for your doctor!” As Mark held the dish up to Patrick’s mouth, the executive who was being turned into a boy stuck his tongue out and licked the pre-cum from the dish, enjoying the salty slickness of the fluid. “Good boy!” Mark praised him. Patrick grinned back at his doctor in delight. His doctor was pleased with his progress. That made him happy. Seeing Mark happy made him happy!

“Now, let’s see how those nipples are coming.” Mark pulled the cups off Patrick’s chest with a pop. They hadn’t been on more that ten minutes, so the expansion wasn’t as big as it might be, but Mark could see that there was definite potential here. “Yes, this looks good. I think you’re going to be able to get a lot of benefit from suctioning your nipples. Now let me show you how to massage them.” He squeezed Patrick’s throbbing dick and pressed some more pre-cum onto his fingers which he rubbed it around the pink aureoles of Patrick’s swollen tits. Patrick shuddered and closed his eyes. Then Mark rubbed the slickness onto the points and squeezed and kneaded them. Patrick groaned and his cock throbbed in response. “Excellent response!” Mark cheered. “You’re an excellent candidate for this.” His own cock was throbbing, tenting his pants. He almost dropped his trousers and had Patrick suck him, but he knew it was too early for that. There was still more work to do before Patrick would be completely his; completely enslaved.

Mark spoke quietly now, whispering into Patrick’s ear as he massaged his tits. “Yes sir. Yes sir. I’ll do as you say sir,” Patrick murmured. After a couple of minutes, Mark let go of his tits and straightened. “Now boy; I’m going to count backward from 10. When I reach 0, you’ll be fully awake and refreshed. You’ll remember the things I’ve ordered you to remember. After I’ve released you from the chair, you’ll ask me for a strap to hold your dildo in place. I’ll show you how to put it on and then you’ll get dressed and go to work. Is that clear?” “Yes sir.” “Good. Now I’m going to count. Ten. nine.” As he counted, Mark unbuckled the straps binding Patrick to the chair.

Patrick blinked his eyes and smiled. “I feel great Mark. Thanks for the session. Oh yeah; you said you had a strap to hold this tension-relieving device in place in my. in my. anus.” “Of course; here you go.” Mark handed Patrick a thin leather belt. “Wait, let me help you with it. It’s a little tricky till you understand how it works.” Mark wrapped the belt around Patrick’s waist and buckled it on the side. Then he produced another strap, which he snapped to a snap in the back. “Now stand up carefully.” “Yes sir,” Patrick replied and, holding onto Mark’s shoulder, gingerly rose from the chair. Mark quickly pulled the strap between Patrick’s legs. It split conveniently to go around his cock and balls. Mark pulled them through the hole, making Patrick shudder at the touch of his hand on his genitals, and snapped the end to a snap in the front. “Good. This will keep the device in place. Now when you need to have a bowel movement, just unsnap the front and remove the device. You can use this KY to lube it again when you’re finished and put it back in. Wear it ten hours every day. Is that clear?” “Yes sir. Thank you sir.” Patrick didn’t know why he thought it best to be formal with Mark, but it seemed right to call Mark “sir”. Mark smiled at him, warming his insides. Then Mark slapped him on the butt and said “Well you’d better get to work. Don’t want to let the industry down, do you?” “No sir,” Patrick grinned and turned to get his clothes.

To be continued.