The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Comments will be gladly received by

Note: Any resemblance to real people is strictly coincidental. No real people are depicted in this piece of fiction. This story contains explicit male to male sex, domination and bondage. If you don’t enjoy reading this sort of material or are under the age of 21, DO NOT CONTINUE READING. If you regard this type of material as depraved then flee from here and don’t look back! And be sure that you practice safer sex. Don’t become another statistic in the rising HIV/STD rates. Don’t be barebacking: it’s your LIFE you’re playing with. This story is STRICTLY fantasy and I DO NOT espouse or endorse unprotected anal or oral sex!

Executive Stress Relief—Chapter 20

I awoke during the night with a pair of strong arms clasping my body. Where was I? Then, as I started to roll, I felt a pull between my butt cheeks. That’s right! I was in Mark’s bed. My first night ever with a man! I raised my arms up to clasp his and pushed my body back against his, savoring the warmth and hardness of his body and feeling a flood of peace and contentment. As I rested against him, I felt the points of his nipples poking into the skin of my back and the fur surrounding them felt like a soft, warm blanket. As I enjoyed these sensations, beginnings of an erection flooded into my dick. I also felt his cock throb in response to my slight movements but from his breathing I could tell he was asleep. I hugged his arms tightly to me and smiled. “Thank you,” I whispered as I drifted back into a happy sleep.

I awoke in the gray light of early morning. The city is never dark and it’s never really quiet; it’s just that the color of the light and the amplitude of the noise changes with the time of day. Mark had rolled over and had his back to me. I rolled and placed an arm over his body, my fingers brushing one of his nipples and dragging through the hair on his chest. A thought came to my mind about how easy this was. I guess most men would think that discovering in their middle years that they were bi-sexual or gay would be quite disturbing. Why wasn’t I disturbed? Or was I disturbed and that’s why I wasn’t disturbed? I smiled at my own joke while I cupped Mark’s firm pec in the palm of my hand and massaged the cone of his tit. Maybe it was because I’d grown up in an open, liberal household. My parents had among their friends a gay couple who would, from time to time, baby-sit me and my brothers, in addition to sharing an active social life with my folks. And growing up in the city, gay men were quite evident and active in the community. So I’d always seen them in a positive light and simply as other members of the world in which we live. As I lay there with my arm draped over my lover’s body, it just felt so natural and right; I thought I was comfortable with it. I did experience a pang of fear when I thought about Sarah. How would she respond if she knew? I knew that she had no problems with gay people but how would she feel about having her husband tell her he was bi-sexual? That I wasn’t so sure of. But I wasn’t intending to do that today so there was time to work that out. I pushed the feelings of anxiety out of my mind and locked them into a box marked “Another day.”

As I mused about how all this had come about, I wondered whether Mark had planted any of this in me. I’d figured out that he was using hypnosis to help with my “stress relief”. There were always gaps in my times with him that I couldn’t account for. So what else might he have been doing? I thought hard about this. Had he made it possible for me to feel comfortable in this? Was I being manipulated? I pondered that question and felt a hollowness in my belly. Was I lying there in his arms because he’d changed something in me to make it seem acceptable to me? Had he opened the door of possibility for me but that was all? Had I had walked through under my own steam and by my own choice? As I pondered these thoughts, I twisted the hair on his chest and used my free hand to tweak my own smooth, pink nipples. My cock made its normal response and began to lengthen and harden and as it rose, it poked between the furry melons of Mark’s ass. I luxuriated in the warmth between his legs. Would I ever want to fuck him, I wondered? No telling. But right then, that wasn’t what I wanted. I wanted him in me, mastering me and filling me; making me his boy. But was that because of him or me? If I were to fuck him, would that mean I wasn’t gay? If I only “took it”, did that mean I was gay? Could I be submissive to him and still be bi? I realized I was frowning as I tried to work this through. Smiling grimly, I pinched his tit, perhaps a little harder than necessary for a mere tease, and leaned forward to lick and nibble on his ear as I suddenly realized my insides were churning. He moaned and reached up for my hand. “Good morning,” I said, nuzzling his neck. “Morning sweet thing,” he said, squeezing my hand. “What time is it?” “6:00. Time to get going. I need to stop at the gym. Someone I know wants me to stay in shape,” I chuckled. “That’s right boy,” he laughed, reaching back and slapping my butt. “You need to keep these firm so that I have a firm landing pad when I fuck you.” “Yes Sir,” I smiled, pushing my questions into that same drawer with my future confrontation with Sarah.

Mark started to roll out of bed but was abruptly interrupted by my shout as well as the firm length of flesh trapped between his butt cheeks that remained attached to my groin. “Wait a minute!” I yelled, trying to extricate my hard tube from the warm crevice into which it had crept. Mark, finding his progress impeded, reached between his legs and grasped my piss-hard cock in his hand, laughing. “Well, what have we here? A wandering dick? Shouldn’t you keep better track of this boy? You might lose it you know?” He was squeezing the head and laughing while I laughed and groaned as he tortured me. “Please Sir, I’m sorry. I didn’t mean anything Sir.” “What?” he bellowed. “You didn’t mean anything? I don’t turn you on? Is that what you mean?” “No Sir... I mean yes Sir. I-I- mean—you turn me on a lot.” I was stammering in the combination of pleasure, pressure, happiness and confusion he’d maneuvered me into. “That’s better,” he laughed. “That’s what I expect my boy to say.” And he released me to roll out of bed. My stiff rod waved like a flagpole and I groaned with frustrated desire as he released me from his warm grip. He leaned over and gave me a hard, swift swat on my bare ass. “C’mon boy! Get up and get going! Time to go to work!” “Oww! Yes Sir,” I hollered and jumped out of bed. “I need to get that under control,” he said, slapping my throbbing cock from beneath, whipping it up to bounce off my abdomen. I hissed and answered “Yes Sir. I’m sorry Sir.”

Mark grabbed my penis and, using it as a handle, pulled me toward the bathroom. I grabbed his wrist and he stopped, slapping my face. “Hands behind your back boy. Do you want more punishment?” “No Sir,” i said, quickly clasping my hands behind my back as He’d ordered. He led me down the hall by my cock and turned me around to back me into a corner and headed to the toilet. “You wait,” He ordered. “Yes Sir,” i answered and stood there with my piss-hard wagging in the air while He relieved himself. As i listened to the sound of splashing piss, i began to feel an even more urgent need to go. The wine i’d consumed last night, along with the glasses of water I always make it a practice to drink when i’ve been imbibing, had filtered through to my bladder and it was complaining in its overly full state. i started to bob and weave a bit, dancing from one foot to the other like the little boy i felt I was when i was with Mark in His “Master” persona. The fact that He’d ordered me to wait while He pissed made the discomfort all the more difficult because i also felt humiliated by His dominance. But my rock-hard cock obviously liked the feeling because it was throbbing, bouncing up and down like a flagpole holding a flag at full-staff in a stiff breeze.

Finally, Mark was finished and i was relieved to see the final spurts as He drained Himself. I started to move to the toilet, but He stopped me. “Wait!” He commanded. i looked at Him, my brow knit because of the building pressure. “Stand here,” He said, taking my hips and guiding me to position in front of the bowl. Then He moved behind me and i felt His cock slipping between the cheeks of my ass. He wasn’t hard; He was just standing very close. He took my hard dick in His hand and bent it to point into the toilet. “Now you can go,” He said. i was flummoxed. “i-i... what do you mean? What’re you doing?” “Sir!” He added. “What’re you doing, Sir?” i asked, realizing my faux pas. “I’ll remember that,” He said, slapping my butt with one hand and i knew He would. “You’re my boy and your body belongs to me. I control your natural functions when you’re my boy. So I’m holding your cock while you piss. You’ve surrendered control over that. Now you’d better go before I change my mind. Understand?” “Yes Sir,” i said, feeling a sudden flush of heat as I tried to comprehend. i guess it was just like He said; i was His boy and He was treating me like one.

It was truly humiliating and, at the same time, profoundly arousing to have my cock in His hands as I tried to piss. But i needed to go and this wasn’t the time to be thinking about arousal. So i tried to think about other things to get the flow going. i thought of cool, flowing brooks and glasses of iced tea. i also needed to bend some so that i could open my urethra and release the floodgates. As i stood there, bent at the waist, my butt thrust back against my Master’s groin, His hands on my cock, i exhaled and finally felt the blessed relief of relaxation as a surge of piss began to flow out my cock. There was a short delay as the hot fluid pushed against and broke through the plug of semen that had solidified there following last night’s orgasm and then the torrent began.

As the hot liquid flowed out of my contracting bladder, i breathed a deep sigh of relief. “Hurry up boy,” Master said, pressing against my bladder with His other hand. “Yes Sir. i’m sorry Sir,” i groaned. Unfortunately, His hand gripping my cock didn’t help it to lose its tumescence and the pissing continued to be slower than it might otherwise have been. Finally, my bladder gave a few contractions to empty the last of the night’s pee. Master squeezed my dick, milking the last drops and shook me. He then rubbed His groin against my ass and kneaded my smooth balls. “Ummm. I like the feel of a boy’s body in the morning,” He said quietly and bent to chew my neck. i rolled my head back onto His shoulder and pushed against His warm body. “Oh please,” i begged. “Please fuck me again. Please!” “Sorry boy. No time. You’ll have to wait till tonight.” He chuckled and bit me hard. “Owww!” i cried and quickly added “Thank You Sir.” i knew there would be a mark but I didn’t care.

Mark ordered me to turn on and adjust the shower. He said he liked it hot, but not too hot. i got it to where it was steaming slightly and said, “Your shower is ready Sir.” He felt the stream of water. “Very good boy,” He said and climbed in. “C’mon. Get in here. We have to get ready.” i gratefully followed and, taking the soap, lathered up His body, delighting in painting designs on His chest with the soapsuds and His fur as the medium on the canvas of His chest and abs. It was especially erotic now that my own body was completely denuded of its masculine covering. i washed under His arms and then moved down to His legs. How i loved the feel of His hard muscles under His skin and the look of the hair, flowing like sea grasses in a current, as it rippled under the streaming water. i knelt down and then bent to wash His feet, licking between His toes and sucking on them like small cocks. As i was working on one foot, He lifted the other and placed it on top of my head, reasserting His dominance and my submission, making me whimper softly as my own cock stiffened. After a short time, He lifted His foot off my head and i licked up His legs. i nibbled behind His knee and then continued with my tongue’s exploration of His thighs, ending up at His crotch. “You may take me boy,” He said when i glanced up at Him questioningly. Greedily, i inhaled His thick, firm dick and laved it with my mouth, making Him groan. He permitted me to suck Him for a few minutes then, taking my head in His hands, pushed me off. “OK boy, we can’t do this now. There’s no time.” Frustrated, i whined. “Don’t give me attitude boy. You’ll have to wait till tonight. I’m finished with my shower so I’m going to get out and dry off. Clean yourself up and let’s get going. Now hurry up!” And He bent and swatted my butt, making me yelp in pain as His palm made especially effective contact with my wet skin.

Mark grabbed a towel. “Be sure you shave your body boy. You need to be smooth for your Master.” “Yes Sir,” i answered smartly. Actually, i love doing this and shaving away the outer signs of my manhood while my Master watched made it all the more exciting. i lifted my arms, bent, squatted and shaved every inch where hair might be found, holding my ass cheeks apart so that He could inspect me and ensure there was no hair left in my crack. When i was finished, i stepped out of the shower and positioned myself for His final inspection, my legs spread, my hands behind my head, exposing my boy body to Master’s hands. The chill air on my wet skin was making my balls shrink up into my body and my tits contracted into small, erect cones. He performed a quick tactile review and pronounced me a “good boy” and told me to dry off. We got dressed and went to get some breakfast in the kitchen.

“Patrick,” he said, as we sat with toast and coffee, “Are you wondering why I treated you this way after last night?” This had been in the back of my mind all morning. “Well, yes, I was curious. I mean last night was wonderful. It felt so good to be with you, to... to have sex. Well, really to make love. I felt like we really were making love. Then this morning it all changed. Did I do something wrong?” Mark smiled warmly. “No, you did nothing wrong. I thought you might be upset and worried. So, I’ll tell you so that you understand. We have an unusual kind of relationship. Unusual, at least, from what most people are used to. You’re my boy. You’re learning to submit to me. And I also love you.” I’m sure my eyes were wide at this point; I was so blown away by what he was telling me. “I know,” I whispered. “So sometimes we’ll make love and sometimes I’ll be your Master. Sometimes, you’ll be my boy and I’ll use you for my pleasure. You’ll enjoy that too because you’re a natural bottom and enjoy being used.” “That’s true,” I said quietly. “So this morning, you were just reinforcing the dual nature of our relationship, right?” “That’s right.”

“And how does this work for me?” “What do you mean?” Mark asked. “I mean, what if I want something? Do you call all the shots?” Mark laughed quietly. “No, no. You are a pushy bottom!” I guess I must’ve looked abashed because he reached out and stroked my cheek with the back of his hand. “It’s OK Patrick. And no, it doesn’t work that way; I don’t call all the shots. We’ll learn each other’s needs and ways as we go. We go into the roles when I sense the time’s right. But you always have the right to say ‘Stop. I can’t do this now’ or even say you don’t want to. We’ll also have what we call a ‘safe word’ or a ‘safe sign’ for those times where it’s just too much. It’ll be something that you wouldn’t normally do or say when you’re being stressed. Like you’d never use ‘Stop’ or ‘No more’ for a safe word because in some cases, when I’m disciplining or training you, you might say that but really not be at your limit. So it needs to be something that you’ll use only when you’re really in an extreme place. Then I’ll know you’re serious and stop. Sometimes you’ll want me to stop but I’ll know that you haven’t really reached your limit and I’ll ask you to trust me and keep going. How does that sound?” I looked into Mark’s bright blue eyes and considered what he’d told me. “I think I trust you,” I replied softly, “But I-I...” I trailed off. Mark looked at me searching my face and eyes. “What? Talk to me Patrick, please. What’re you thinking?” “I don’t know. I can’t put it into words right now. Can we talk about it later?” I looked into his eyes, pleading. I didn’t want this to end but I didn’t want it to be “fake” either. I needed to work out whether he’d done this to me or I really loved him. He looked at me and sighed. “Sure,” he said. “We’ll talk about it later. Let’s eat and get to work.”

Executive Stress Relief—Chapter 21

Patrick and I went downstairs to head to our offices. In the lobby, we stopped, I took his left hand in my right and looked into his beautiful eyes. “I love you,” I said quietly, sensing a distance between us. Where was my boy “going”?. “I love you too Mark. More than you know,” he said and we kissed deeply, our tongues fencing in our joined mouths. Then we heard someone clearing his throat. It was Sam, the doorman. “Excuse me Dr. Andrews. Didn’t mean to intrude but would you like me to call you a cab?” “No thanks Sam,” I said, breaking off our tonguing session and wiping the saliva off my lips with my hand. I think I was blushing because I suddenly felt rather warm and as I glanced at Patrick, I could see he was that wonderful shade of bright red that men with his coloring become when they’re embarrassed and his eyes were cast downward. “Well, would you gentlemen like to move along then? We really don’t like loitering in the lobby.” Sam’s eyes were twinkling and a smile creased his eyes. “Sorry,” we said in unison. “I’ll call you,” I said. “See you later.” “Yeah,” Patrick answered. “We’ll have to figure out dinner for tonight.” “OK,“I said, “be good.” “You too”, he smiled and walked down the street toward his gym while I headed for the nearest subway station.

The morning flew by as I worked my way through my appointments and the “drop-ins” that any doctor in general practice will have. My patients are mostly men since any out, gay doctor who’s worth his stethoscope will attract a large gay clientele. A gay man just prefers having a doctor who understands his health issues and isn’t going to give him attitude when it comes to treating his ailments or with whom he’s going to feel embarrassed about bringing certain things up. But I also have some families that started with me when I was a resident and have remained with me ever since. Some kids I’ve seen through all the health vicissitudes of growing up, from earaches and chicken pox all the way to acne and STDs. I’ve even helped a couple of young men come out to their families. I think it’s helped their parents to have someone they respect that they can turn to to help them understand and accept what their son is telling them.

Before I knew it, it was 12:30. My appointments were finished and I had a few minutes before I needed to leave for the hospital so I picked up the phone and dialed. Jim answered “Conversagent Networking.” “Jim, Mark Andrews.” “Hey Mark, how are you?” “Good. Is Patrick available?” There was a slight pause. I suddenly felt a flush pass through me as I realized that Jim, at this point, had no notion of Patrick’s and my relationship. “I-I need to discuss his next appointment. It’ll just take a minute,” I stammered, looking for an explanation for a doctor calling a patient at the office. Another brief pause. I needed to start calling Patrick on his cell phone; the last thing he needed was to have suspicions raised around his company. If he was going to be out with anyone, that was his call and his timing. He didn’t need to have me inadvertently outing him. “Sure,” Jim said, “hang on.”

In a moment Patrick picked up. “Hi guy,” he said. Then “I mean, good afternoon Doctor Andrews.” “I don’t know whether you’re being formal because of our talk this morning or because someone might hear you,” I said, smiling. “The former,” he said and added “Sir.” “Good boy,” I said, grinning now. “OK, it’s Mark and Patrick for the moment. OK?” “Sure Mark,” he said and I could hear him lean back in his chair. “I’ll call for take-out for dinner this evening. Let’s make it for 6:30. If I’m not there, let yourself in. And how about if you pick up wine again? How about a good Portuguese red. Does that sound good” “Sure.” “Now I’m going to put you under and give you some instructions. When I wake you up in a couple of minutes, you won’t consciously know what I’ve ordered you to do but you’ll have a subconscious awareness. OK?” “Yes Sir,” Patrick answered after a slight pause. I could visualize him again sitting up straight in his chair, ready to receive his instructions. But I also sensed, once again, there was something we needed to discuss, but not now. We could cross that bridge another day. “Good boy,” I said. “Now I want you to count from five down to one and with each number, you slip deeper and deeper into a relaxed state. When you reach one I want you to tell me what you know about following my instructions. Can you do that for me Patrick?” “Yes Sir, I can.” And he began to count. I could hear him slipping into a drowsy, relaxed state as he counted down. When he reached one, I said “Tell me what you must do to relax Patrick.” “I must submit to your orders,” he said, inhaling and exhaling deeply. “Very good boy,” I said. “Now listen to my orders...”

Executive Stress Relief—Chapter 22

“You’re wide awake, feeling relaxed and fresh boy.” i blinked my eyes. “Thank you Sir,” i said, not quite knowing why i was thanking Him. Mark chuckled. “OK Patrick, I’ll see you later.” “Sounds good Mark. Later.” I hung up the phone and picked up the Request For Proposal on the top of the stack and began reading through it, making notes in the margins. I had this strange sense that I was, somehow, being watched. I kept glancing over my shoulder, expecting to find someone there. But there was no one, of course. And for some reason, I felt exposed; as though I’d forgotten to button my shirt or zip my pants and the feeling made my penis start to fill with blood. I checked a couple of times just to be sure everything was together, but the feeling wouldn’t go away and my turgid cock was conspicuously snaking down my left trouser leg. At 2:30 Jim rang me to tell me my appointment had just arrived. I rose to go and greet my clients and was immediately aware that my cock was pressing against my trousers. It wasn’t obtrusive but I was certainly aware of it. I shifted my equipment as I walked to the door just to make sure I wouldn’t get stares or a crack like “You have a banana in your pocket or are you just happy to see me?” The thought made me grimace.

The meeting went well, although from time to time, I had the sense that the “watcher” was there. Once or twice I glanced up from the papers we were discussing feeling the clients were checking me out. But they were intent on the report and didn’t act in the least bit like they were aware of anything strange going on. My dick remained semi-erect, refusing to settle down and let me ignore it but keeping me slightly on edge the whole afternoon. I got through my appointment and my clients left seemingly quite satisfied with the service we were providing and our agreements for future hosting.

I went back to my paperwork and was making good progress when the phone rang. “Hi sweetie. How’re you doing?” “Sarah!” I said. “I’m fine. How are you doing? How’s Dad?” “Everything’s fine. He had his surgery and things look good...” The news seemed to be good and Sarah gave me a blow-by-blow of what had happened. We talked a while, discussing the miracles of modern medicine, (Oh yes, I had my own medical miracle and how happy he made me!) my in-laws and the kids. I told her I’d call her at her Mom and Dad’s house in the morning. “I love you,” I said. “Give the kids and hug and a kiss from their Dad. Talk to you tomorrow.” “I love you Pat. Thanks for being there. Bye.”

Going back to my Inbox, I waded through the various requests and reports I needed to get read and got lost in my work. Every so often, my firm rod would give an insistent surge against my pants and momentarily grab my attention; an ever-present reminder that I had an appointment that evening. Finally, I sighed, rubbed my eyes and fell back in my chair, looking at the clock. It was 6:00! I started to bolt from my chair; I needed to get going. Just then Jim rang. “Yes Jim,” I answered edgily on my speakerphone. “I’m sorry Patrick,” he apologized, obviously hearing the impatience in my voice. “Can I have a couple of minutes?” he asked. I glanced at the clock again, as if to imagine it might have moved backward. “Jim, I’m sorry. I have to be somewhere. Can it wait till Monday or is it urgent?” “Well, I guess we can hold off. Just remember that I’m out after Monday so we need to talk about what’s coming down the pipeline in the next couple of weeks and brief Alex.” “Oh God, I completely forgot. I’m sorry Jim,” I groaned, sagging back into my chair. “I think it’s OK,” he said. “Alex has filled-in in the past and knows the ropes. Everything should go fine.” “I know. Thanks Jim. I couldn’t run this company without you. Ask Alex to come in Monday afternoon and we’ll get our ducks in a row.” “Will do Patrick.” I switched off the speakerphone and grabbed my jacket, pulling it on as I strode toward the door. “I’m sorry Jim. I’m running late. I shouldn’t have snapped at you. Everything else OK?” I asked as I left my office. “Yup. No problem. I just have a couple of things to take care of and I’m outta here,” Jim said, looking at me with something of a quizzical look on his face. I’m sure he was wondering what the hell I was up to because in the past I’d never rushed anywhere except to a business engagement and he knew I didn’t have anything tonight. I couldn’t deal with that at that moment; my Master was expecting me. “Great. Thanks Jim. And have a good weekend.” “You too,” he said and I rushed out the door. Fortunately, there was a wine store a block down so it wouldn’t take me too much out of my way to pick up the bottle Mark had asked me to bring.

I found something that looked like it would be just what the doctor ordered, paid for it and made my way to Mark’s building. Sam greeted me. “Good evening,” he said, his eyes twinkling. “Good evening,” I answered. “Is he here yet?” “No,” Sam said, “Go on up.” “Thanks,” I said and entered the elevator. As I rode up, it suddenly struck me that Sam neither called me by my name, nor did he call me “sir”. Most doormen I’d encountered did one or the other, depending on whether or not they knew you. “Interesting,” I thought as the elevator opened on Mark’s floor.

I unlocked the door and went in. Another entire evening with Mark. This was too good! I took the wine into the kitchen and then went back to the living room. My cock was pushing hard against my pants and my only desire, suddenly, was to be comfortable. I slid out of my jacket and hung it in the front closet. Then I sat on the couch and pulled off my shoes and socks. I clutched my socks and held them up to my nose, breathing deeply the slightly acrid odor of sweat that had built up after a day of imprisonment in a pair of shoes. Reluctantly, I tucked my socks inside my shoes and stood to remove my pants. I unhooked them and slid them down my smooth legs, folded them and placed them on the couch. Then I pulled off my tie and unbuttoned my shirt. My fingers brushed against my pink tits which quickly grew into raised, hard points. Lastly, I slid my boxers off allowing my hard dick the freedom to spring loose and bob in front of my denuded pubes. That was much better. Free at last!

i went into the kitchen to uncork the wine, got a glass and poured some of the garnet sunshine into the goblet. As i held it up to the light, the red glow reminded me of the head of Master’s cock. That only made my own flesh harder, to the point it was becoming sore. But i knew better than to touch it. When i was here as His boy, my genitals belonged to Him. i sighed and swallowed the urge to grab it and jack myself. i took the wine back to the living room and set it on the coffee table. Then i went to the commode in the entryway, opened a drawer and found a studded leather cock ring, collar and leash. How did i know to look there? i shrugged and took them out. i took hold of my cock and balls and pulled them forward and wrapped the cock ring around them, snapping it closed, pushing them out and up. i wrapped the collar around my neck and buckled it on before snapping the leash to the D-ring. Then i went back to the living room, knelt on the coffee table, took the end of the leash in my left hand and the wine glass in my right, bowed my head, waiting for my Master, naked, cock leaking onto the tabletop, wine glass and leash in hand, eager for Him to come through the door and ready for whatever He had in mind.

Executive Stress Relief—Chapter 23

When I approached my building, Sam opened the door and greeted me. “Your boy’s upstairs. I sure wish I could join you,” he grinned. “Maybe another time Sam. Who knows? Maybe I’ll be in need of your skills one of these days.” “You know all you have to do is ask doctor,” he smiled, winking at me. “I know. Have a good one Sam,” I said and got in the elevator. “You too,” he called after me.

I walked into my apartment and locked the door behind me. There, kneeling on the coffee table, leash and wine glass in hand, was my boy, just as I’d ordered him. “Good boy,” I said, beaming. His head was lowered and his eyes focused just ahead of the end of his drooling cock. The puddle on the table was fairly sizable, as I’d expected, since I’d given him about 20 minutes to be kneeling there, awaiting my arrival. I walked past him and took our dinner into the kitchen. I turned on the oven, put the hot food in to keep it warm and went back to see my slave and start dinner by feasting on the sight of his beautiful body.

“Good evening boy.” “Good evening Sir,” he answered, keeping his head bowed, eyes down. “You look very fine boy. I wish I could come home to this every night.” “Yes Sir. Thank You Sir. i’m happy You’re pleased Sir.” “A couple of things to learn boy. When you’re my boy, you will not refer to yourself as ‘i’ or ‘me’. Use third person when talking about yourself, as in ‘your boy’ or ‘your slave seeks only to make his Master happy’. Is that clear?” “Yes Sir. i—... Your boy understands Sir.” “Good boy. You learn quickly. But then I always knew that.” “Thank You Sir. Your slave is happy if his Master is happy.” “Excellent. You’ve earned a reduction in punishment.” “Thank You Sir.” “However...” I paused, enjoying the look and feel of him as I stroked his flesh with the back of my hand. “I didn’t ask you for a response and you’re only to speak when a response is required or asked for. So you’ve just wiped out your reduction.” There was a sharp intake of breath when Patrick realized what I was saying and I heard him swallow. He had flushed in humiliation and sweat was beginning to bead on his forehead, probably from anticipation of being disciplined as well as the effort he was expending to remain kneeling upright on the hard tabletop. As if to emphasize that, he bent ever so slightly backward and I could see his quadriceps and gluteals rippling, working to keep himself upright. I knew that by now, his thighs and buns were aching with the effort.

“Hand me my wine boy,” I ordered. He held the glass out to me and I took it, inhaled the bouquet and sipped. “A good choice boy.” His mouth opened but he quickly shut it, unsure now of when to reply. I smiled. This was always such an enjoyable part of breaking a boy in. It took him time to figure out when to speak and when not to, ultimately realizing that he would be punished and disciplined regardless of what he did, but if he listened carefully, he’d learn when a response was desired. “Would you like some wine boy?” “Yes Sir. Thank You Sir,” he answered. “Good. Move to the edge of the table. And don’t slop through that puddle of your slime!” He shuffled forward on his knees, keeping his legs spread so that he stayed out of his leakage. He grunted a bit as his kneecaps were tortured by the unyielding surface. When he reached the edge I ordered him “Open my fly with your teeth. No hands.” He leaned down and sought the zipper pull with his lips and tongue. He finally managed to flip it up and grab hold of it with his teeth. Struggling, he gradually pulled it down with no help from me. I could feel his chin and lips rubbing against my hidden cock and felt the warmth of his breath.

When he’d finally managed to open my fly, he knelt there looking longingly at my bulge, licking his lips. “Pull the top of my briefs down and get my dick out,” I said. I could see the questions flying across his face as he tried to figure out how to manage this task and then, once he’d done it, what would be next? After a couple of failed attempts, he figured out that if he grabbed the pouch with his teeth, he could pull until the waistband was pulled down to where he could get it in his teeth and drag it down. Then he worked until the head of my cock was revealed. Taking it tenderly and lovingly into his mouth, he gently pulled on it, using it as a lever to push my shorts lower and expose the length of my hard flesh. Losing control, he greedily impaled himself on my protruding fuck pole and gagged as he tried to take it down his throat. “Bad slave,” I said sharply “Drop it. I didn’t tell you to swallow it!” Hastily, he pulled off, looking abashed. I gripped his face in one hand, squeezing his jaw and pulled up until he was looking into my flashing eyes. “Your mouth is mine. I’ll tell you when I want to use it. It’s not for you to suck me when you feel like it. For that, you’ll be severely punished.” I paused, waiting to see whether he’d forget his lesson about not speaking. He swallowed and I could feel the muscles of his jaw working as his eyes began to glisten with the beginnings of tears of shame, humiliation and the sting on my rebuke. Then he got a grip on himself and lowered his eyes. Yes, he’d learned and his cock betrayed his arousal at his own humiliation. Here he was, the CEO of his own company, kneeling naked on a coffee table, complying in his own degradation and humiliation with a promise of corporal punishment to be visited on his body. His own cock showed how badly he needed and wanted this.

“Now,” I said more quietly, “You want some wine and I won’t keep that from you, even though you’ve made a grave mistake.” I took my cock and dipped it into the wine. “Open,” I ordered and he obeyed. Then I slipped my cock head into his mouth. “Lick the wine off,” I said and I felt his tongue slithering around my meat, enjoying the tastes of cock and grape. I pulled myself out of his mouth and once again dipped into the wine, raising my drenched flesh up to his thirsty lips. We went on like this for several minutes. I realized I was beginning to absorb the alcohol through my meat and was starting to feel it. Patrick hadn’t gotten enough yet to feel the effects but he was enjoying the “drinking” process immensely. “Good boy,” I said finally, tucking myself back in. He whimpered a little, looking longingly at my basket and leaning forward to kiss my bulge and nurse it. “You’ll have your chance boy; don’t worry. I’ll give you the opportunity to drink my cream before the evening’s over. That’s what you want, isn’t it?” Patrick grinned broadly. “Yes Sir,” he exclaimed. “Thank You Sir.” “But let’s get a little protein in your stomach now. That’ll help keep you from getting drunk.” I reached behind him and dipped my fingers into his pre-cum. I held my fingers to his lips. “Eat,” I ordered. He stuck out his tongue and happily licked my fingers clean then leaned forward to take them into his mouth and suck on them. “Thank You Sir,” he said when he’d released them.

“I want you to turn around and clean off the table top. I certainly don’t want to have dried pools of pre-cum on my furniture. Now get busy.” Once again, groaning because of the pain of “walking” on the table top on his knees, he turned and bent forward to reach the puddle of his own slime. He pushed his hips back to keep his balance and I took the opportunity to finger his winking pink bud, ‘hmmming’ my pleasure at his softness and warmth. I could feel his sphincter contracting, trying to pull me deeper while he lapped up his viscous discharge. When he’d finished, he righted himself, pulling his pelvis away and releasing my finger with a slight “pop”. “All finished boy?” I asked. “Yes Sir. Thank You Sir,” he said, licking his lips.

“Good boy,” I smiled at him and reached out to ruffle his hair. “Oh how I love you,” I said, looking into his trusting blue eyes. “C’mon Patrick,” I said, holding my hand out to help him off the table. “Let’s go eat.” Groaning slightly, he pulled himself up, carefully put first one foot, then the other on the floor and stood. “Mark,” he whispered, turning to me, “thank you for understanding me.” “It’s just because I love you Patrick.” “I know,” he said. “I love you too.” We crushed our bodies together, locked in a kiss. Then we broke, and putting my hand around his bare butt, we walked into the kitchen to prepare the plates for dinner.

We pulled the warm trays from the oven, opened the salad containers and plated our dinner. Patrick poured himself a glass of wine and topped mine off. “Mark?” he said, “can I put some clothes on? At least to eat? It’s a little chilly.” I chuckled. “Sure baby. I’m sorry; I should’ve told you that.” He went into the living room and returned with a shirt and pants on. He was barefoot, however, which pleased me and I could see the collar beneath his shirt. He’d draped the leash over his shoulder and placed the end of it in his shirt pocket: a practical solution to an unusual sort of problem. He seemed to know that there would be further humiliation tonight and was aware that he needed to keep himself in the right mindset for it.

He came over to the counter where I was standing and picked up his plate and glass. I took him by the arm and pulled him close as I reached down and grabbed his crotch; feeling him up and squeezing his ample basket. I reached up and slipped a finger under his collar, pulling his mouth to mine and kissing him hard, thrusting my tongue deep into his eager mouth. He groaned and ground his cock and balls against my grasping hand and I could feel the studs of the cock ring around his full genitals. “Good boy,” I said. He wasn’t wearing underwear either so he clearly knew that something more would be coming in the way of dessert: at least I would be having dessert!

We sat down at the table and he seemed uncertain as to how to sit. I could see him shifting from sitting on the edge of his chair to sitting back and I smiled. I’d let him squirm a bit, knowing that it would make our session all the more edgy for him. “Let’s eat,” I said. I’d picked up some of the wonderful shrimp Francese I get at my favorite local Italian restaurant. The dinner salad, pasta and vegetables that came with it made it a very tasty and well-balanced meal. As we dug in, I said casually “You might want to keep it light. You wouldn’t want to be too full later on,” and smiled at the slight look of consternation that fled across his face. “Yes Sir,” he said quietly, taking a sip of wine.

The meal was delicious as always although Patrick left half of his on the plate, and had only part of a glass of wine. When we’d both finished, I stood and he rose with me. “Put the leftovers away. The containers are in the cupboard beside the microwave. Then join me in the training room.” “Yes Sir,” he answered and I left him to clean up. I went to my bedroom to get myself ready for our session.

Executive Stress Relief—Chapter 24

i hurried to clean up the kitchen. i knew Master wouldn’t let me off easily if i dallied. i found His containers, put the leftovers in the fridge and put the dishes in the dishwasher. Then i unbuttoned my shirt and undid my pants, stripping once again. i folded my clothes and laid them on the couch before heading down the hall to Master’s training room. my cock had returned to its painful stiffness and my balls were beginning to ache for want of release. The cool air had made my tits shrink to small pink nubs but the points were standing at attention, eagerly awaiting whatever abuse was in store. It was Friday night so Master would be able to take His time and give me what He knew i needed and wanted, and then some. i knew that part of His training was to teach me to expand my limits and learn to want more. i shuddered in both excitement and dread.

my erect cock led me down the hall and when i entered the room, i caught my breath; there was Master in all His magnificence. He was entirely nude except for a black leather harness that crisscrossed His chest like an X and a leather jock, also black, with what appeared to be a hard leather codpiece hiding His gifts. There was a gold ring in His left nipple, glinting brightly as it rode on top of the swirling hair on His high, muscular pec. i don’t know why i’d never seen it before but it made my cock surge even more, if that was possible. He had laced, calf high black boots on over white socks that showed above the tops of His boots. The leather against the brown fur on His torso and legs made Him look like a leather god and i instinctively fell to my knees. “Master,” i murmured and went down on all fours, taking in His masculine power. “Come to me boy,” He said and motioned me to Him with a beckoning hand. i crawled forward, my mouth open, wanting to have Him in me. When i saw Him like this, my questions faded to gray. If He had done this to me, then He’d done it. My cock was insisting that it didn’t care; it wanted Him. i wanted Him. He was my Master.

When i reached Him, i placed my hands around His feet and lowered my head to rest on the toe of His boot in my submission to Him. “Master,” i said and kissed each of His boots in turn, inhaling deeply the smell of the leather. “My boy,” He said and bent to stroke my head. “you’re my good boy but you have much to learn. you must be trained and disciplined so that you can be the best boy you can be. That’s what you want isn’t it?” “Yes Master,” i said, surrendering to His body and His will. “Please train your boy.” “Good boy. you remembered. That pleases me. And it encourages me to work extra hard to give you the best training I can.” “Thank You Sir,” i answered. i didn’t want to speak out of turn again if i could avoid it because i wanted only to please Him. But Master said nothing so i must’ve been alright. i was learning to listen very closely to what He said and how He said it, realizing that would usually tell me whether or not a response was expected.

“Stand up boy,” He ordered and i instantly obeyed, assuming the position He’d instructed me in; feet spread farther apart than was comfortable, hands clasped behind my back, head bowed. Master walked around me, surveying my body with his hands. The leash on my collar was dangling down my front and, as it swung slightly, it would brush my erect penis. Master kneaded my muscles, squeezing and separating them, massaging them with His strong, expert hands. He stood in front of me and cupped my pecs in the palms of His hands, pushing them up and rolling them around, stimulating that almost automatic erotic response that comes from nipples that are directly wired to the groin. He grasped them between His thumbs and fingers and pinched and twisted them, causing me to draw a quick breath and moan slightly. Then He released my tits and once again walked behind me. i felt His hands on my butt cheeks and could hear the sound of his hands brushing over my smooth, white skin. “Lift your hands boy!” He ordered and i struggled to pull my hands farther up my back to get them off my ass. i managed to get them clear of my butt and He commenced working my glutes over, again kneading and digging into the muscles. i staggered slightly when the pressure of His examination pushed me off-balance and He grabbed my hips to prevent my falling. “Stand still,” He ordered and swatted my ass. “Sorry Sir,” i said.

my skin was hot and my muscles aching from His investigation; it was as though I’d had a rolfing. “OK boy, on the table,” Master ordered and He used my cock to lead me to what looked somewhat like a massage table. It had a sturdy wooden frame with cross-braces and would obviously take a good deal of weight without collapsing. The top was covered in black leather and appeared to be divided into several sections and there seemed to be separate panels inserted into the surface. Master led me to the table and pulled me up onto a step stool so that I could mount the table on my knees. Then He pulled my dick and pushed me from behind, making me bend forward to go down on all fours. He buckled lined leather cuffs around my wrists and ankles, then positioned me a bit and pushed on my back. “Down on your stomach,” He said and i obeyed His instructions. He reached under me and i lifted my pelvis to give Him free access to my equipment. He arranged my genitals so that my cock was trapped under my belly but my balls were exposed. Next, He took leather straps and hooked one over my calves. He hooked my leash under the table, leaving me pretty much immobilized. Then He pulled my arms down and under the table, hooking them underneath at about shoulder level. Next, he hooked the cuffs on my ankles to chains fastened to the legs of the table. Now i was truly immobilized. There would be no getting loose till Master released me.

Master went to the pegboard, picked several items and came back to the table where His boy lay trussed for His pleasure. “Open your mouth boy,” He commanded. When i did, He slipped a leather harness over my head with a leather cock gag that went between my teeth. The harness included a blindfold that covered my eyes and straps that went around the sides as well as over the top of my head. The ends of the straps buckled together in back and attached to my collar so it there was no way it would come off; i was now blind and speechless. In a moment, i felt Master’s hands on my ass, parting my cheeks. Then a lubed finger was inserted and i grunted as i squeezed it, welcoming the penetration. Master inserted a second finger and stroked my anus, preparing it for the next step. When i was relaxed and ready, Master’s fingers came out and i eagerly awaited what i knew was coming. When i felt the tip of the butt plug against my rosebud, i pushed against it, eager to be spread and opened. He pushed it in until He heard me grunt and moan as fire shot from my sphincter, spreading rapidly throughout my torso. He waited a few moments for me to stretch and pushed again. He paused again when i moaned before proceeding. Soon i felt my sphincter close around the neck of the plug and the flange seated itself with a “plop” against my anal flower. Then He slapped my butt, saying “Good boy.”

i could hear Master opening cupboards and taking things from the pegboard and wondered what was coming next. i heard him release something and suddenly, two of the “inserts” i’d seen on the table top swung down, revealing openings beneath my tits, exposing them to access from below. i moaned because i had some idea of what was coming. i felt His fingers on my nips, rubbing some sort of lotion or lubricant on them and whimpered in pleasure. Then i felt something press against my right nipple and an ensuing suction as my tit was pulled into the suction tube of a tit pump. Moments later, my left nipple was likewise “pumped”. i heard another latch being released and felt the table beneath my cock fall away, allowing my hard cock its “freedom”. Not for long, however. Master wound a leather strap around my dick, crisscrossing it from the base to just below the head, encasing my meat in leather bondage. Then He grasped my balls, pulled them down and snapped a leather stretcher around them. i felt a great downward pressure and heard five snaps which would have made it a two and a half in stretcher by my reckoning. He lifted my distended scrotum and balls and let them fall onto the tabletop, pulling a quiet squeal from my throat.

“Open your hands boy,” Master ordered. “This is your safe sign,” He said and i felt him place something in my hands which were trapped under the table. It was a thin, hard leather object. “This is a riding crop. If you absolutely feel that you can’t take any more, you can drop it and I’ll stop whatever I’m doing immediately. But if I stop, the scene is entirely over. I will release you and send you home. You won’t be allowed the gift of your Master’s cum and you won’t be allowed to come yourself. Do you understand what I’m saying boy?” i thought about what he’d said for several seconds before i nodded. He would send me home unsatisfied and, worse yet, He would send me home. i would be banished from His bed and His presence for i had no idea how long. “i understand Master,” i said, nodding because with the gag in my mouth, my words were, of course, unintelligible grunts. And i grasped the crop with all my might; i did not want to drop it. Whatever he had in store for me, i would bear it because i wanted, above all else, to have my Master fuck me tonight and then take me to His bed. i wanted, above all else, to have Him give me the gift of awakening in His arms tomorrow.

There was silence in the room; i couldn’t hear Him moving around and wondered where He might have gone. i lifted my head to see if i could hear anything at all but there seemed to be nothing. i tested my bonds, causing the buckles and chains to rattle. i knew better than to attempt to call out; even with the gag in my mouth, i could’ve made enough noise to get His attention but i also knew that was forbidden. i had to trust Him; He’d told me that and i knew it to be true. So i lay my head back down and waited. Then i heard a sudden swish and my ass burst into flame. i cried out, more in surprise than in pain, though it certainly hurt. As the pain turned to heat, there was another swish and the flogger struck the upturned mounds of my butt. The sting was greater this time and i grunted in response. Another pause for the heat to build and then another blow. This time the pain was beginning to seep into my brain and i rolled my head, squealing behind the gag. Master repeated the pattern again and again. After about twenty blows, i was crying out with each blow and tears were beginning to flow from behind the blindfold. My ass felt like it was on fire and must have been a brilliant pink. Then He moved to my back. The tips of the flogger curled around my sides and licked painfully at my flanks. Blow after blow until i lost count. Then it stopped. Master’s hands were on my burning flesh, stroking me as if to massage in the pain. i raised my head and wailed when He touched me in an animal cry, thrashing my head back and forth. But i clasped that crop in my hands. i would not let it fall.

Master continued to stroke my back and ass, murmuring “Good boy. That’s my good boy,” over and over. i had pleased Him; that made me happy.

In a few moments, He lifted the blindfold and I blinked in the brightness. “I wanted you to see these boy. I found these at the local hardware store and have been wanting to try them out. I think you’ll find them quite effective and for the price, they’re a great value.” He was holding a pair of plastic clamps that looked a little like pliers but they had rubber tips on the ends of the curved jaws which came together like a thumb and a forefinger. i could also see there was a release lever inside the handles so the clamps could be locked. Somehow i thought i knew what they would be used for and i wasn’t’ at all sure i was going to enjoy Master’s experiment. He moved to the side of the table even with my chest and knelt down. There was a pulling at my tits, the sound of a breaking seal and the suction tubes came off my nipples. “Oh yes, very nice,” i heard Him say and He grabbed my swollen nips, making me squeal again in pleasure/pain. He worked my tits for several moments, rolling them and squeezing them. Then i felt His mouth on my right nub, sucking and then chewing on the distended flesh. i thrashed about, pulling at my bonds, wanting release from this excruciating pleasure. There would be no release yet: Master had more to teach His slave.

Master grabbed my right nipple and squeezed it before applying one of the clamps and closing it over my swollen tit. i groaned from the combined pleasure and pain as the clamp ratcheted closed. The left tit was next. But that wasn’t the end of it. i felt my clamped nipples being pulled together toward the center of my chest and Master said. “Bungee cords are such useful things, don’t you think boy? You can hook them onto all sorts of things.” The pull was momentarily relieved and i sighed until i saw that Master was holding a weight, perhaps two pounds. It went under the table and in a moment, i felt its heft as Master hooked it onto the bungee and dropped it. The whiplash on my pumped nubs was fierce and i howled in pain. Master grinned an evil grin and diddled the distended tips of my nipples which were exposed to His fingertips between the jaws of the torturing clamps, making me arch my back and whimper with need. Once again, He disappeared from my line of sight and in a moment I felt His hands on the bindings on my cock. He must have attached another bungee to the tie in which my dick was wrapped and then attached the other end of that bungee to the one joining the clamps on my tits because my cock was pulled up closer to my body and stretched toward my chest. The last thing was for Him to attach a bungee to the stretcher encasing my scrotum. The other end of that one was fastened to a hook under the table which stretched my already distended balls even further. i began to wonder if i was going to lose some body parts that night and whimpered in pain and a little bit of fear. And there was the shadow of the humiliation of having another man take your body and use it and manipulate it in whatever way He chose. That, most of all, made my sore dick continue to throb and drool in need.

Master tugged on the plug filling my anus and pulled it free, leaving me feeling empty and making me whimper. “Quiet boy,” He said, slapping my butt, “you won’t be empty for long.” Soon, i felt another object against my pucker. He eased it in and i realized it was larger than the previous plug when my sphincter was stretched to the point of pain once again. When i moaned from the pain, He stopped and waited for my muscles to relax and adjust before proceeding. Then He pushed again until i groaned as the fire shot through my anus. Finally, on the third push, i felt my ass lips close around the neck of the plug as the flange lodged against my butt. “Good boy,” Master said, stroking my still warm butt. “The flogging was your punishment. Now it’s time for your training.” i groaned, anticipating that Master would most certainly be a believer in the “No pain—no gain” school of instruction.

Master went to his board and took down an implement. Because the board was to my side and i couldn’t turn my head, i couldn’t see what He was selecting to use on my upturned backside but i knew i’d find out soon enough. Sure enough, He returned to stand in front of me holding a wide leather strap. He draped the strap across my upper back, unsnapped the harness encasing my head and pulled the cock gag out of my mouth. “Thank You Sir,” i gasped, working my jaw and trying to swallow. Master took his heavy cock and inserted it into my mouth. “Drink boy,” He said and i felt and tasted his piss on my tongue so i drank. “Thank You Master,” i said when i’d sucked the last drop from his slit.

He took the strap from my back and held it up before my face. “This will be your tool of instruction tonight,” He said. “Kiss it boy.” He held it to my lips and i kissed it. “Thank You,” i said. It was a hard leather strap three inches wide, three feet long and about a quarter inch pierced with perforations all along its length. One end had been cut in to form a handle, making it easier to wield. i could appreciate the practicality of the design and, at the same time, dread what could be done with it. When i kissed it, i tasted and smelled the leather and there was an immediate response from my dick as it surged in expectation of what was to come.

“Open boy,” Master said and inserted a ball gag before putting the harness back on my head, including the blindfold over my eyes and snapped the straps together at the back of my head. Once again, i was blind and mute. Once again, i waited. Master ran His hands over my back and butt, smoothing the skin as though He were neatening the sheets on a bed. The warmth of His hands and the sound of His skin touching mine made my cock surge and reminded me of my clamped nipples when my flexing organ pulled the bungee attached to that joined my pecs. i murmured, wishing this could last all night. But all too soon, His hands were gone and again, i waited.

Suddenly, there was a whistling of rushing air and a crack as my shoulders exploded in fire and lights that illuminated my brain behind the mask blocking my vision. i screamed as another blow followed the first, each in a progressively lower spot on my back. Blow after flow fell, each successively lower as Master worked His way down my flaming back. my throat was raw from screaming and my face was wet with tears and sweat. When He had covered my entire back, there was a brief pause and then He commenced on my butt. i squealed in renewed agony as He worked over my already sore ass, layering pain on top of pain, tormenting already tormented flesh. i felt that my head was exploding as each blow sent a jolt of pain up and down my spine, striking simultaneously my brain and my cock. i wanted it to stop. i was screaming it into the gag, “Stop! Stop! No more. Please stop!” It had to stop. i would lose my mind; i was sure of it. Then i remembered the crop in my hand and my fingers, which were by now digging into the palms of my hands, flexed. i heard Master gasping, “Hold on boy. Hold on. Stay with me boy!” as He worked me over. And rather than easing up, Master seemed to increase the fury of His punishing blows. “Let go,” another voice told me. “Let go and it will be over. Let go.” my fingers flexed again and i thought how easy it would be to let go and end it. Then, as i visualized the crop falling and striking the floor and the beating ceasing, giving me blessed relief, i was flooded with a warmth that started in my groin and spread upward into my body. The pain changed to exquisite pleasure that only made me want more. i alternately arched my back and lifted my pelvis, thrusting my butt higher to meet the strap. And as i did, the beating stopped.

Suddenly, my limbs were freed and the clamps removed from my tortured nipples. i felt Master’s hands on my hips, dragging my body toward the end of the table. When my legs were clear of the table and my feet resting on the floor, he pulled the plug from my ass and took the harness off my head. Before i could utter a word, i felt His hard warmth pressing against my eager, hungry hole, entering me, making me cry out in joy. “Please Master! Please fuck Your boy. Take me! i’m Yours! i belong to You. Take Your boy!” And He did, ravishing His boy’s cunt with fierce joy.

To be continued.