The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Comments will be gladly received by Note: Any resemblance to real people is strictly coincidental. No real people are depicted in this piece of fiction. This story contains explicit male to male sex, domination and bondage. If you don’t enjoy reading this sort of material or are under the age of 21, DO NOT CONTINUE READING. If you regard this type of material as depraved then flee from here and don’t look back! And be sure that you practice safer sex. Don’t become another statistic in the rising HIV/STD rates. Don’t be barebacking: it’s your LIFE you’re playing with. This story is STRICTLY fantasy and I DO NOT espouse or endorse unprotected anal or oral sex!

Be careful and be alive—White Collar

Executive Stress Relief—Chapter 31

I was in complete shock. Behind Mark, who was bound to the bench in the same way I had been, stood Sam, wearing a leather harness, jock and boots. He had a leather strap in his upraised hand and looked as startled as Mark did and I’m sure I did.

“Uh, um, what?” Sam stammered.

My eyes didn’t know where to focus, unable to take everything in but drawn, by turns to Mark, bound and gagged, and Sam. Sam was more powerful looking in this guise than when he was wearing his doorman’s uniform. You never know what lies beneath those double-breasted greatcoats. But here he was, almost fully revealed and it was obvious the coat had nothing to hide or make up for. He stood there, a sheen of sweat on his body, making his skin shine like polished marble. His was a strong body with well-defined but not overly developed muscles. He had brown hair that coated the hard, rounded mounds of his pecs and traveling slightly upwards across the planes of his flexing chest. He had a medium-sized ring through his left tit and a Celtic style tattoo covering his left shoulder with black, green and red flames. The black leather jock cradling his cock and balls barely did its job and I could see one hairy ball protruding out of the pouch. His eyes were brown and, at the moment showed only surprise but I’d been subjected to their penetrating gaze and knew that they could make a strong man quail. His brown and gray hair was quite short and the receding hairline with the peninsula that reached forward onto his forehead from the main body of hair gave him the look of a mature, masculine male. I swallowed hard as I took in the sight of him. I suddenly realized why I’d felt uncomfortable around him those times I’d been in the lobby. He was a man with a presence.

Mark was lurching at his bonds, trying to get loose and trying desperately to speak, but the gag spreading his mouth prevented that. I took my eyes off Sam and looked down at Mark and felt slightly sick; I didn’t know what to make of this. A feeling of dizziness came over me and I grabbed the door to hold myself up. I had to get out of there; I needed to be... I needed to be away. I wheeled and hurried, almost ran, out of the apartment, hearing a commotion in the room behind me.

I hurried to the elevator and repeatedly pushed the button. What was taking so long?

“C’mon, c’mon,” I muttered, just wanting to get out of the building. I heard Mark’s door open.

“Patrick!” he shouted. “Patrick, come back here. Please Patrick!”

I turned and looked at him, his face stricken. He had a robe on and the leather shackles were evident at the ends of the sleeves and on his ankles. I didn’t want to talk to him right then: I needed to think. So I turned and went down the stairs, only wanting to flee.

I got to the bottom and tried to pull the door into the lobby open, but it wouldn’t open. Cursing, I realized it opened away from me and I pushed. As I spilled into the lobby, the elevator doors opened and Mark burst out.

“Patrick, please. Patrick baby. Please stop. Listen to me. We need to talk,” he cried, his voice strained.

He grabbed my arm and pulled me around to look at him. There were tears in his eyes and I realized mine were burning too. I just stared at him and, not knowing what to say, I tried to jerk away.

“Patrick,” he pleaded. “Please! Come back upstairs and let’s talk. Please! Don’t run away from me. Please!” he cried, the tears beginning to spill down his cheeks.

“Mark,” I husked, “I-I- I don’t know what to say. I don’t know what to think. I need to think. I need a little time. Please just give me time to think. Please!” I whispered hoarsely.

Mark searched my face, his blue eyes like the surface of the ocean as they swam with his tears. Then he let go of my arm.

“OK. I’ll let you go. I’m sorry. I’m so sorry. I never thought... Just promise me that you’ll call me or see me before you make any decisions. OK?”

“OK,” I said, trying to smile a little. “I’ll call you when I’ve had a chance to sort some of this through.”

“Thanks,” he said dejectedly. “I’m sorry Patrick.”

I smiled slightly and stroked his wet cheek.

“So am I,” I said quietly.

I turned and walked out of the building. I walked around the city for a long time as my thoughts pinged from this to that. Why had Mark done this? Why hadn’t he told me? Or had he told me and I just hadn’t listened to what he’d said? Why did I feel so hurt? Why did I feel betrayed? Why? Why? What did I want? What did Mark want? Could I be with him if he weren’t my Master? Did I want to top him? Did he want me to top him? Could I top him? What had he and Sam had going in the past that I didn’t know about? Why did this hurt so much?

I walked and walked, not seeing the people around me, barely aware of the traffic. I responded automatically to the pedestrian signs and just kept walking. Then I realized it was beginning to get cooler and I stopped to get my bearings. I was near the top of the park and quite a ways from home. I needed to get home and my growling stomach told me I needed to get something to eat. I located the nearest subway and took a train back down to midtown.

I walked back across town to my apartment and went in to the safety of the home I shared with Sarah and my children. When I opened the door, I went in a sat on the couch. In moments I was gripped by sobs that came from the depths of my gut as I was overtaken by a wave of loss. I loved him in a way that I’d never loved anyone before. He was my Master and my lover. He’d shown me a part of myself I’d never seen, taken me to heights I’d never known. He’d taken me to the edge between agony and ecstasy and held me safe. I loved him! How could he have done this to me? How could he have shattered my image of him? My sorrow felt like it would never ebb and I gave in to the force of its flow.

When the tears finally slowed, I got up and went into the bathroom to wash my face. I made myself some pasta and opened a good Yellowtail Shiraz to go with it. The wine eased the edge and helped me to relax some. I smiled to myself. Damn him! I needed him to help me relax right now but I was too upset with him to call. Damned doctors! Never there when you need them! I chuckled to myself. Maybe I could ask him to hypnotize me and make me forget what I’d seen. Question was, did I want to forget?

Sitting there, eating my dinner, I decided I needed to be a little more rational about all this. Mark had told me he’d been a slave. That’s how he’d started out. He’d also told me that he liked being fucked and felt a need for it. So why was I surprised-well shocked is a better word-when he sought help from someone else after I’d told him I couldn’t? Might I not have done the same thing? After all, I’d told him I needed to think of him as my top, my Master. So why would he tell me that he was going to look for someone to scratch his itch? I was being silly and jealous. He had a need I couldn’t satisfy. Why was I being so stupid about it?

My throat was tight and once again, my eyes stung. How I must’ve hurt Mark when I pulled away from him. I got up and went to find my phone.

“Hello? Dr. Wolfe here.” His voice sounded strained and tired.

“Mark? I—”

“Patrick! Patrick! I’m so glad you called,” he blurted out, cutting me off.

“Mark, please. I’m sorry. I was being childish. Please forgive me for being so stupid.”

“No, I was stupid. I shouldn’t have called Sam without talking it over with you. I wasn’t thinking. I was just disappointed and felt needy and I did it without thinking. I’m sorry Patrick.”

“Well, I was just as stupid for reacting that way. I should’ve realized what you were saying to me. I should’ve asked more questions. I just didn’t want to hear that. Please forgive me Mark.”

“I do. Can you forgive me?”

“Yes, I can and I do.”

“Patrick?”

“Yes Mark?”

“Will you come back and spend the night with me?”

“Mark, I can’t. Sarah and the kids are coming home tomorrow. I need to be home when they get here.”

“I’ll set the alarm. You can stop for bagels and doughnuts on the way home. Mess your bed up before you come over and if they arrive before you get back, you can say you went out to get breakfast for them. Please Patrick. I need to hold you. I need you to hold me. I need to know that you don’t hate me. Please!”

Mark had pleaded with me only once before, in the lobby when I left him standing there in his robe earlier that day. The memory of that and the same plaintive tone in his voice now broke my heart. I couldn’t say no.

“I’ll be there in half an hour. I just need to finish my supper and clean up the kitchen. And mess up the bed,” I chuckled.

He breathed a relieved sigh and chuckled too.

“I’ll see you then,” he said. “Thanks Patrick.”

“OK,” I said.

“I love you Patrick.”

“I love you too Mark. See you in a bit.”

I quickly finished my pasta and wine and cleaned up the kitchen. Then I went to our bedroom, pulled the sheets down and lay in the bed, rolling over a few times to make it look slept in. As I started to leave, I thought of something else and took my robe from the closet and threw it on the bed, as though I’d just thrown some clothes on in a hurry. Then I left to go to my lover. I just wanted to hold him and be held by him.

Executive Stress Relief—Chapter 32

When I arrived at Mark’s building, the night doorman was on. On my walk over, I’d been feeling a mixture of dread and desire about seeing Sam again. He was a man who, it seems, had topped my Master. The thought pained me and fascinated me. And he certainly was an impressive man. So I was both relieved and disappointed when the nightman opened the door for me. He’d let me in on another occasion so he knew who I was. I looked quickly into his eyes to see whether or not Sam might have told him about what had happened this afternoon. Seeing no betrayal that he was aware of the events, I smiled, realizing that Sam wasn’t likely to share that with a co-worker. But then, what did I know? Maybe he and Sam were more familiar than simple co-workers.

I rode the elevator up and the butterflies in my stomach were more than just the feeling from the ascent. I loved Mark; of that there was no question in my heart. But I was no longer sure about the nature and depth of our relationship. How would I feel about him mastering me now that I had seen how deep his desire to be mastered himself was? And what was his relationship with Sam? Had they been lovers? Were they still lovers? Was I competing with Sam for Mark’s love?

I knocked on the door and it opened almost immediately.

“Patrick!” Mark burst out, pulling me into the apartment and closing the door.

He took me in his arms and held me close. Then he let go and leaned back to look in my eyes.

“I’m so sorry baby. I can imagine how you felt when you saw us like that. I’m sorry. I’m sorry I did that to you,” he said, his eyes glistening.

“I know,” I said and pulled him to me. We kissed and, our arms around each other’s waists, walked to the bedroom.

He took his robe off and laid on the bed while I undressed. He looked so vulnerable lying there; I’d never seen that in him before. Then when I walked to the bed to lie beside him, he turned and rolled over and I caught sight of his butt. It was still striped and beginning to bruise from the beating Sam had been giving him when I burst in on them. I caught my breath and knelt down beside the bed, almost afraid to touch his battered flesh.

“Oh Mark,” I whispered. “Does it hurt?”

I leaned over and kissed the welts streaking his ass and back. He hissed slightly when my lips and tongue made contact.

“Well, you know what it’s like,” he said. “I’ve beaten you black and blue.”

“Yes, I know,” I said, chuckling a little as I bathed his skin with my mouth. “It hurts and it feels so good.”

He groaned a deep groan.

“That’s right,” he said. “It hurts and it feels so good.”

I worked on his bruises a bit longer until he rolled over onto his back again.

“Come to bed babe,” he said, wrapping his hand around the back of my neck and pulling me toward him.

I climbed in with him and, once again, felt the joy of his body next to mine. My pale, smooth cock rubbed against his furred thigh and I bent to kiss his nipple.

“Mark?” I asked, tentatively but trying to sound off-handed.

“Yes Pat?” he answered looking into my eyes,

“Could you hypnotize me and make me forget what I saw today? Couldn’t you just erase all that?”

He raise up on one elbow and looked down at me, running his fingers through my red-blonde hair. He smiled and fingered my ear.

“Yes, I could,” he said. “You’d be unable to remember any of it. But do you really want that?”

I thought briefly.

“No, I guess I don’t. It would be so much easier but I don’t think it would be right.”

“No, I don’t think so either,” he said, smiling gently. “This is something you and I need to deal with. It’s not something I want to hide from you any longer, even with your consent to be hypnotized. There’ll be no more games or deceptions. I love you too much for that.”

“That’s how I feel too. I have to trust you. I see that now. I really got such a strong sense of that when you had me bound and helpless. I have to trust you because, in a lot of ways, my life is in your hands.”

“That’s right,” Mark answered. “And I need to be worthy of your trust. I need to be honest with you and you with me. Deal?”

“Deal,” I said and reached up to kiss him.

He lowered his body and we lay there holding one another. His hand wandered to my cock, lightly stroking and squeezing it and fingering my smooth scrotum. I gave a sigh and scrunched closer to his warm, furry body.

“I guess that’s why I was so upset,” I said, trying to sound casual.

Mark’s hand stopped its wanderings.

“Why?” he asked, his voice edged with anxiousness.

“I don’t know...” I said. “I guess because I’d put my life in your hands and thought of you as... well, almost as a god. You awakened me to something I didn’t know existed. I wanted you to stay in the special place for me. I wanted you to remain my god and my master.”

“Like Prometheus,” he said. “I gave you life. But now you know I’m not a god. You’ve seen me bound to the rock, as it were. Is that it?” he asked, looking at me with a wry expression.

“Right. I know you have a need to be dominated too. I don’t know how that affects me.”

Mark raised himself on one elbow and looked down at me, his hand now stroking my loins. Suddenly, he smacked me hard on the butt and I yelped.

“Boy, I can assure you that when I want to top you, you’ll know you’re being topped and you’ll know who’s topping you. When I take your ass, you’ll have no doubt as to who’s the Master here. Is that clear boy?”

“Yes Sir,” I said, grinning at him and rubbing my sore butt. “And thank You Sir.”

“You’re welcome,” he grinned back.

He laid back down on the bed and we turned to face each other. He took our cocks in his hand and began to massage them against one another.

“But not tonight,” he whispered. “Tonight there will be no top or bottom. Tonight’s about you and me, my love.”

He bent down to take my tit between his teeth, suckling and chewing on it while he continued his dick massage. The combined stimuli had started my faucet running and soon our cock heads were coated with slick fluid. He curled down even farther and took my slippery penis into his mouth, sucking on it like a popsicle and running his tongue over it from base to tip, licking the pre-cum off, sucking and chewing at the piss slit to milk the clear honey while he pulled on my balls, stretching them down and causing me such as sweet ache that I groaned with pain and arousal.

“Uuunnhhhh. Please Mark. Oh please! Let me come. Won’t you fuck me? Please?”

“No,” he said, letting go of my cock. “Tonight’s for mouth music.”

Then, taking my cock back in his warm, wet sweetness, he rotated his body so that his cock was above my mouth. Like a boy with a piece of candy, I reached for it, sucking and licking his pre-cum and tickling his frenulum with the tip of my tongue. Together, we turned so that each was on our side and we reveled in the pleasures of playing each other’s instrument. As we lay there sucking and licking, I ran my fingers along Mark’s perineum, sliding toward his puckered opening that I could see was pulsing and grasping for something to pierce it. I teased him, running my finger tips around the flower of wrinkled skin, making him moan around my cock. Then I pushed a finger in, wriggling it around to stimulate his hole. He squealed around the flesh filling his throat and clutched at my finger, obviously begging me for more. I put another finger in, finding that his ring was quite willing to accept the invasion.

After a couple of minutes of fingering him, I reached down to extract my cock from his mouth, hitched myself up to get a better angle and dove to taste his hole. I plunged my tongue in, tasting the earthy bitterness and musk of his anal sphincter. I hadn’t realized how heavenly rimming could be. The taste and the feel of the soft, pulsating flesh against my tongue was electrifying. I chewed on his crinkled skin and reached my tongue to every inch it would reach, sending Mark into a frenzy of bucking and groaning.

“Oh god,” he moaned. “Please Patrick. Can’t you fuck me? Please?”

I was overcome with the sensations and suddenly felt like I wanted to give him what he wanted. I pulled myself up and positioned myself between his legs. He lay on his back and pulled his legs back, exposing himself for my entry. But as I looked down at him lying there, begging me to fill him, my cock began to soften. I looked down at my rapidly deflating penis and hung my head.

“I’m sorry Mark. I want to but I can’t. I’m sorry.”

Tears filled my eyes and rolled down my cheeks, falling onto my soft white dick. I was overwhelmed with my inadequacy. This is what had sent him to Sam in the first place. How could I ever get him back and know he was mine? Mark reached up, took my shoulders and pulled me down onto his chest.

“It’s OK baby. It’s OK. You want to; that’s a start. We can work it out. Don’t worry,” he whispered as he held me.

He stroked my hair and rubbed my chest, tweaking my pink nipples and kissed me. As we lay there together, my pale smoothness nestled against his dark hairiness, I drifted off to sleep.

I dreamed of Mark and me. I saw him coming toward me, reaching for me. Then, suddenly Sam flew down and landed in front of him. He pulled Mark’s clothes off, throwing them to the side. He picked Mark up and bound him with ropes before pulling a huge slinky-like coil of metal over him, immobilizing him. He pulled Mark’s huge dick between the coils, exposing it. Then he reached for me and dragged me over to kneel in front of the exposed penis. He pushed me forward, impaling me on the cock and tying my hands to the coil so that I couldn’t get up. Then he went behind Mark and, parting the coils, plunged his massive dick into Mark’s ass, making Mark scream in pain as Sam fucked him. I found myself overwhelmed by the power of Sam’s assault. I could feel the ripples of each thrust transmitted through Mark’s cock, lodged in my mouth. I realized that Mark’s swollen member was growing larger and larger in my mouth and both men were getting taller and taller. Then I realized that rather than their getting larger, I was shrinking, becoming more and more tiny. My hands came out of the ropes binding me to the coils and I found myself clinging for life to Mark’s gigantic pole, desperate not to slip off and fall to the ground which was now far below me as I became as small as a toy soldier. I cried out, screaming for Mark to help me, to save me and make me safe again. Then my hands began to slip off of his turgid flesh which was still wet from my sucking. I screamed and screamed but Mark was bound and helpless to stop the fucking he was being subjected to. As I screamed, my hands slipped and I fell.

I awoke with a start the instant I would’ve hit the ground in my dream. I lay there in the dark, my body all pins and needles as the dream faded into the darkness of the room. I felt Mark’s arm draped across my chest and belly and I clutched it, finding its strength and solidity so reassuring. I stroked his firm chest and lightly rubbed his pointed nubs, savoring their rough hardness. I could tell from the roughened cones that Sam had dealt him some good tit torture because mine were always like that after a rough session. The thought of Sam recalled my dream and I was suddenly aware that, next to Sam, I felt small. Sam was experienced; I was not. Sam was a potent Top; I was not. Sam could fuck Mark and satisfy his need; I could not. I turned to look at Mark’s face in the repose of sleep, his breathing slow and even and wondered whether I could ever really make him happy. I put my arm across his chest and held myself close to his body as my eyes stung with tears.

To be continued.