The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Comments will be gladly received by Note: Any resemblance to real people is strictly coincidental. No real people are depicted in this piece of fiction. This story contains explicit male-to-male sex, domination and bondage. If you don’t enjoy reading this sort of material or are under the age of 21, DO NOT CONTINUE READING. If you regard this type of material as depraved then flee from here and don’t look back! And be sure that you practice safer sex. Don’t become another statistic in the rising HIV/STD rates. Don’t be barebacking: it’s your LIFE you’re playing with. This story is STRICTLY fantasy and I DO NOT espouse or endorse unprotected anal or oral sex!

Be careful and be alive—White Collar

Please note my thanks to Aaron for his invaluable input on this entire story. Thank you my friend.

Executive Stress Relief—Chapter 50

I slept fitfully for several hours and finally, around 1:00, got up to take a shower. I hoped that washing the sweat and residual piss off me, as well as the heat, would help me relax. I climbed in the shower and realized too late that the belt Sam had locked me into was going to get wet. I shuddered with the thought that if it were ruined, he’d punish me severely. But what was a boy to do? I couldn’t go without bathing and he certainly wasn’t going to give me the key for it, so hopefully, it was well-water-proofed. I lathered my smooth body and rinsed away the suds. Then I stood there and let the hot water wash over me, easing away some of the ache in my muscles. I bent over and let the spray bathe my abused fuck hole. At first it stung but after a while, the pain diminished and I began to feel better. I got out and dried off. I brushed my teeth too, wanting to get the taste of piss out of my mouth because it reminded me of my humiliation. As that thought went through my mind, my cock throbbed and tried to fill with blood. But the bent sheath encasing it quickly discouraged any further developments. A penis seems to realize it when it has no chance of achieving an erection and it refuses to allow the blood entry into the spongy cavities, preventing injury to itself. I finished cleansing the taste of Sam’s piss from my mouth and went back to bed to try and get some sleep before my day started in a few hours.

The shower helped and I slept soundly the short rest of the night. When the alarm went off at 6:00, I was definitely not ready. But years of habituation to going without sleep worked for me and got me out of bed. Fortunately, I didn’t need to shower again and since my head was shaved, I didn’t even have a case of bed-head that I had to deal with. Getting ready was quick and I was out of the apartment in 45 minutes. I went out through the garage because I definitely did not want to chance crossing paths with Sam. I didn’t know how I’d respond and I wasn’t up to it.

I let myself in the office and started the coffee, waiting impatiently for the brew to spill into the pot. I took the potent first mug and went to my office to get a preview of what I’d be dealing with during the day. Then at 7:20, I heard the outer door open. Glancing at the clock, I knew it was too early for Paul to be arriving so I got up from my desk. As I started across the office, my door opened. Patrick! I ran to him and nearly knocked him over.

“Oh Patrick, my god I’m glad to see you,” I cried and was shocked to find tears filling my eyes.

“Mark baby! What’s wrong? Was it that bad? What did he do to you?” he asked, holding me close and stroking my head.

The whole story spilled out. I could feel his anger rising through the tension in his muscles and the tightness in his voice as he responded and urged me to tell him everything. When I got to the part about the chastity belt, he reached a hand down and cupped my imprisoned crotch and I could feel the heat of his anger radiating from him. Finally, I was through the story of my abasement at Sam’s hands and he gathered me close to his chest.

“It’s over Mark. You won’t have to go through anything like that again,” he said.

“Wh-What?” I stammered, incredulous. “What do you mean?”

“Sarah knows. We talked about it,” he said, smiling.

“What? What did she say? How did she take it? What did you tell her?” I asked, my mouth agape. I’d never heard of such a revelation coming without extreme Sturm und Drang.

“She was angry but more that I’d snuck out to be with you Saturday night than that I’m bi. She actually told me she’d suspected it for a long time, even before we were married. She also said that she was glad it was you that I’d fallen in love with...”

“You told her you loved me?” I interrupted, trying to keep my mouth off the floor.

“Yes,” he answered, quietly. “She asked me and I couldn’t lie to her.”

Now the tears were those of joy. The man I loved had professed his love for me as well and to another person—to his wife yet! But wait!

“You love her too don’t you?” I asked quickly.

“Yes, of course. I love both of you and I love my kids. Love doesn’t have to be limited does it?” Patrick asked, that wicked arch over his eyes.

I smiled. “No, I guess it doesn’t.”

“She told me that I shouldn’t hurt you; that you don’t deserve that. She likes you Mark. She says she can see why I fell in love with you.”

“I like her,” I said quietly. “She’s a wonderful, warm, intelligent person. And obviously, she has all the self-confidence anyone could need.”

“Yes, she does. She’s asked me to ask you for dinner Saturday evening.”

“What?”

“Yeah. She wants you to come and enjoy a meal with us. She wants you to feel like a part of our family. She says you need a family.”

I couldn’t believe what I was hearing. Did it show that much? Could she read my mind? Once again, my eyes were stinging.

“Tell her it would be a joy,” I whispered. “I really don’t know what to say.”

“You don’t need to say anything,” Patrick answered, taking my hands.

“I was feeling so lonely this weekend. I realized how much I wanted and needed to belong somewhere; how much I wanted to have a family like you and Sarah, like Jim and Mark. I was feeling so empty. And now this! You’re a lucky man Patrick. Sarah is a remarkable woman.”

“I know,” Patrick said. “She reminded me of how lucky I was yesterday. I had to agree. I am lucky.” With that, he leaned forward, pulled me to him and kissed me. I groaned as he put pressure on my sore butt.

“What?” he asked. “Did I hurt you? What’s the matter?” he demanded.

“Nothing,” I said, dissembling. “It’s nothing. Really!”

“Let me see.”

“No,” I answered.

“Mark, let me see,” Patrick insisted. “I won’t take no for an answer.”

“Yes sir,” I said, giving him a wry face. “Now who’s trying to be master?”

“Don’t give me that! This is different. I love you and don’t want to see you hurt. Let me see what he did to you.”

I unbuckled my belt, undid my pants and let them fall, pulling up my shirttail and lowering my briefs. Patrick moved behind me and gasped, his fingers barely touching my bruised skin.

“Oh my god,” he exclaimed. “I’ll kill him! How could he do this to you?”

“Patrick, wait!” I said, gingerly pulling my pants up. “What can we do? He’s...”

Patrick cut me off.

“He’s got nothing on you and me now. Sarah already knows.”

He paused.

“Well she knows part of it. She doesn’t know everything but the particulars aren’t so important. The point is that he can’t threaten you or me any more. We’re going to put a stop to this tonight.”

I looked at this man who had started out as my boy and saw the fire in him that had helped him become the C.E.O. of his own company. This was no indecisive submissive; this was a man who knew what he wanted and was going to take it. I also could see that his submissiveness to me was something he freely chose and wanted, just like anything else he did. This only deepened my love and respect for him.

We both thought for a while. Then I had an inspiration.

“I have an idea,” I said. “I think it’ll be perfect.”

“What?” he asked.

“Come to my place around 7:30. Sam usually arrives somewhere after 8:00. I have to make a couple of calls but I think we can give him an evening he’ll never forget.”

Patrick looked at me, smiling.

“I see the devil in you again and I like it. I can’t wait to see what you’ve got planned. If it’s anything like what you’ve done to me, it should be real satisfying!” he grinned.

“Count on it,” I said as I reached for him.

He started to put his hands on my butt again and I flinched.

“Sorry,” he said. “I forgot. I’ll see you later.”

“Later,” I said.

He turned to leave and I grabbed him, wrapping my arms around him and kissing him hard.

“I love you Patrick Wolfe,” I whispered.

“I love you Mark Andrews,” he answered.

Executive Stress Relief—Chapter 51

Everything was ready. At 7:30, Patrick arrived.

“So what’s the plan?” he asked.

“I think you’ll like it,” I answered. “He will come in some time after 8:00 and I’ll be waiting for him as he expects. You wait in the kitchen. When he comes in, I’ll be on my knees in the entryway. After a couple of minutes, you come out of the kitchen and when he turns to see you, I’ll chloroform him. Then you’ll see what happens.”

“I like it so far,” he grinned, his straight white teeth sparkling beneath his red-blonde mustache, his blue eyes twinkling. God he was sweet! If my cock hadn’t been enclosed in that damned chastity device, it would have been raging to get into him.

“How about a glass of wine?” I asked.

“Sure,” he said. “What do you have?”

“A nice Chateau Haut-Beausejour? It’s a 2000,” I answered. “I feel like celebrating.”

“Sounds great,” he said.

I poured two glasses and we enjoyed the bouquet and the color.

“It reminds me of your ass,” he joked, holding the deep red wine up to the light.

“Shut up!” I said. “I can give you matching stripes if you’re not careful.”

“I dare you,” he taunted.

“Just wait,” I warned. “You’ll get exactly what you want and then some.”

Suddenly I realized how hollow and strange this sounded, given my own submission to Sam. I flushed and looked down at my glass. Patrick drew and uneasy breath, held it a moment, then exhaled and was silent, looking out the window. I got up from my chair and went to sit beside him on the couch, pressing myself close to him. I suddenly didn’t feel so cocky. I looked questioningly at him and he smiled at me.

“It’ll be OK,” he said quietly. “You’ll be OK; I know you will.”

“Thanks,” I answered.

We sipped the wine, just enjoying being together, talking quietly about the prospects of our future together. I glanced at the clock and saw that it was almost 8:00.

“I’d better get ready,” I said. “Remember, wait in the kitchen till he’s been in the apartment for a couple of minutes.”

“Got it,” he said.

I went to the closet and got my “drop cloth” ready, pouring a bit of chloroform into a large piece of gauze. Then I stripped off my clothes and, after unbolting the door, got on my knees. At 8:06, there came the two knocks on the door. As I knew I had to, I lowered my head.

“Master, your boy is waiting. Please enter Sir,” I said, my stomach flipping over inside. But this time, the flip was of excitement rather than dread.

Sam came through the door and stood in front of me. He had his combat boots on and they looked like he’d been on a twenty-mile overland hike. I had an idea one of the things he had in mind for tonight’s training. I smiled to myself. There was an alternate training plan on the table tonight too, but he didn’t know about it—yet!

“Well boy, I’m glad to see you. I hope you’re glad to see me too!”

“Yes sir. Thank you sir.”

“You know boy, I really enjoyed our time together last night. I could tell you did too. Maybe I should move in here with you so that we can do that more often. I could keep you naked all the time like a boy should be. And I could keep my eye on you. You have issues boy and I need to make sure you stay in line. Isn’t that so boy?” he asked, taunting me.

“Yes sir. Thank you for your discipline sir,” I answered, sounding compliant.

He bent down close to my face and spoke menacingly.

“Yes, I think I need to keep a real close eye on the likes of you.”

Then he sniffed and moving his nose closer to my mouth, sniffed again.

“Have you been drinking?” he demanded.

“Sir?” I asked, surprised that he’d notice. But then what was I thinking? I knew he had an acute sense of smell.

“No sir,” I said, momentarily flustered at being so easily caught.

“You pig,” he screamed, backhanding me and knocking me over backwards.

“Stop it!”

Sam stood bolt upright as Patrick came rushing from the kitchen.

“You!” he yelled. “What the hell? I told you to stay away from him didn’t I? Did you think I was bluffing?”

But Patrick was on him already. Unfortunately, Patrick let his anger get the better of him and Sam, being trained in fighting, landed a blow right in Patrick’s solar plexus. Patrick collapsed, his hand to his belly, gasping for air.

Seeing my lover assaulted did something to my brain. Roaring, I sprang to my feet and was on Sam in an instant. I grabbed his shoulder and spun him around, landing an upper cut to his chin. You see, I was a boxer in my college days and my Master had insisted that I keep up my training so that I would remain fit and be able to take care of myself in a pinch. Sam’s head snapped back and he went over, collapsing unconscious on the floor. I stood over him a second, my blood boiling. Then I ran to Patrick, helping him to his feet.

“Are you alright baby?” I asked. “Just be calm and breathe.”

I massaged his belly rhythmically to help his muscles recover. He worked to draw some breaths and I put my mouth over his, administering a little mouth-to-mouth, blowing air into his lungs. Whether or not it was effective was a moot point. He’d recover and it was as good an excuse as any to kiss him. He draped his arms over me and sagged against me while he got his breath back.

“Oh god,” he finally gasped. “I’m sorry Mark. I messed up your plan. But I lost it when he hit you. I don’t know what happened; I just went nuts.”

“It’s OK,” I answered, soothing him and stroking his face. “It worked out. His head would hurt either way. I suppose this was actually better because we bested him in combat.”

“You sure land a mean punch,” he said, looking impressed.

“It’s all technique,” I said. “And having a good upper-cut.”

“Yeah, I’ll say. So now what?” By this time, he was standing on his own.

“Help me get him into the training room,” I said. “We’ll get him strung up on the overhead and I need to make a call. Then the fun will start. Sam’s going to have quite a lesson tonight.”

We dragged Sam down the hall by his heels and pulled his clothes off him. I decided to leave his boots on; I like a man in boots. Besides, knowing he’d planned on having me lick his boots clean, they could serve as a humiliating reminder that he would no longer be giving orders around here. I buckled leather cuffs on his wrists while Patrick took care of securing his ankles. Then I lowered the chains from the ceiling until they were a couple of feet from the floor. I hooked the chains to his wrist cuffs and started the winch back up.

“Help me,” I said to Patrick, getting behind Sam’s unconscious body as it began to rise from the floor.

Together, we assisted the winch in lifting Sam. Soon he was upright, albeit a dead weight, hanging from his wrists. We spread his legs and hooked his ankle shackles to eyebolts in the floor. Once again, the world was safe for democracy with Sam secured. I rummaged through his pockets and found the key to my chastity belt.

“I’m going to take this thing off, make a phone call and put some clothes on,” I said. “You get the shaving stuff from the bathroom. I’ll meet you back here in a few minutes.”

“Right,” Patrick grinned and we went to do our errands.

When I got back to the training room, Sam was starting to come around. I took his head in my hand and slapped him lightly a few times.

“Sam,” I said. “Sam. Hello Sammy.”

“Wh- wh- what?” he mumbled. “Oh, my head hurts. Wha’ happened?”

“You had a bit of a spill,” I said. “So we had to help you out.”

I could see from his eyes that he was starting to focus now. You work in ER long enough and you know when a patient’s starting to come back. Then I saw that he was back with clarity.

“What the hell?” he said angrily and rattled the chains. “Let me go! What the hell do you think you’re doing? Let me go pig!”

“Oh dear,” I said, frowning. “I don’t think that’s a very nice way to talk to a couple of guys that are just interested in your betterment, do you, Patrick?”

“Definitely not,” said Patrick, frowning. He was sitting on a stool, having taken off his jacket and rolled up his sleeves.

“Let me go!” Sam roared, shaking against his bonds.

“No, somehow I don’t think that would be a good idea,” I said, stroking his face. “Tonight, the worm has turned. Tonight’s the beginning of Sam Coulter’s transformation.”

He roared and shook violently against the chains.

“Dear, dear. This is no way for you to act,” I said. “No, no. You need to calm down.”

Saying this, I squeezed his nuts and he yelled in pain. I pushed a cock gag into his mouth and buckled it behind his head.

His was a strong body with well-defined but not overly developed muscles. He had brown hair that coated the hard, rounded mounds of his pecs and traveling slightly upwards across the planes of his flexing chest. He had a medium-sized ring through his left tit and a Celtic style tattoo covering his left shoulder and upper chest with black, green and red flames. His eyes were brown and, at the moment showed only surprise and shock. But I’d been subjected to their penetrating gaze many times and knew that they could make a strong man quail. His brown and gray hair was quite short and the receding hairline with the peninsula that reached forward onto his forehead from the main body of hair gave him the look of a mature, masculine male. He certainly was a man with a presence. Tonight, the presence would be given a run for its money. Tonight the presence would be tamed.

“Patrick, my love, would you hand me the razor?”

“Certainly Mark. Do you want the foam too?”

“No, I think we’ll do this dry.”

Sam yanked against the chains spread-eagling him and yelled into the gag when Patrick handed me the Mach 3.

“Now you’d best hold still boy,” I said, taking Sam’s face in my hand. “You wouldn’t want to get that beautiful body cut would you. I’m sure that we don’t want blood on the floor for the next scene, do we? Hmmm?”

“Ummmmm-mmmm. Ymmmmmmm mmmmmm,” Sam squealed, jerking against the chains.

:“That’s my good boy,” I said coaxingly. “Hold still for Daddy.”

I pressed the razor against his chest and drew it downward, shaving s clean swath through his chest hair and removing the swirling, looping treasure trail in the middle of his six-pack.

I cleaned away the hair on the mounds of his pectorals and under his overhang, lifting his ring to make sure I’d gotten all of it. His eyes were swimming, but furious; his cock was hard as a rock. I put the razor down on the stool Patrick had set next to me and grabbed his hard, pointy tits between my thumbs and forefingers. Then I jiggled them hard, making his whole body shake.

“You’re a little boy aren’t you Sammy? Just a little boy in a big boy’s body? Tell me Sammy! Tell me what you are!” I demanded, glaring into his eyes.

“Ymmmmmm. Mmmmmm ummmmm mmmmmm,” he squeaked into the gag.

“What? I can’t hear you boy!” I shouted.

“Uuummmmm mmmmmmm ymmmm,” he answered.

“Take the gag out of little Sammy’s mouth,” I ordered Patrick.

“Yes Sir,” he answered and did as I said.

“See that Sammy boy. Patrick’s a boy who knows how to obey his Master. He doesn’t have to be beaten to obey. He does it because he wants to. You’ll learn to want to too. It just takes time; isn’t that right Patrick?”

“Yes Sir. Thank You Sir,” Patrick said, emphasizing the “sirs” and rubbing it in Sam’s face.

I found that I had almost instinctively reverted to my Dom role and Patrick had assumed his submissive role without question. I breathed a sigh of relief because I suddenly saw the light ahead. Patrick and I would have many things to work out but I realized at that moment that we would be able to figure it out.

“Please Sir,” Sam gasped as Patrick pulled the gag from his mouth. “Please don’t shave me. I’ll do anything. I’ll do whatever you want. Just please don’t shave me. I’m a top. I’ll be a laughingstock.”

Sam was crying.

“Well, you’re right about one thing boy,” I answered contemptuously. “You’ll be a laughingstock. But I have one correction for you. You aren’t a top. You were a top but you’re not any longer. That just ended. After tonight, you’re going to be a hungry cunt boy looking to be fucked by anyone with a dick needing to be serviced, and I mean anyone. Say goodbye to your top days for good. The only one sitting on your fucking machine after tonight will be you.”

“P-p—please Sir. Please d-d-don’t d-d-do this. Pleeeeze!” he begged.

My answer was to take my razor and press it to his armpit. I stripped the hair from his pits. Then I shaved his forearms, standing on the rungs of the stool so that I could reach them. Next I went to his furry trees that he stood on, turning them into pristine white columns. Then I paused for a moment.

“Get a good look boy!” I said. “Look at the man becoming a boy. This is the last time you’ll see that fur.”

Sam looked up at his reflection in the mirror as the tears turned his cheeks into rivers. The only visible hair left on his body was at his crotch and on his head. The boots on his feet only served to emphasize his nakedness. Already he was looking very hot. I glanced over at Patrick and saw there was a high-rise tent in his trousers.

“Say goodbye to them boy; they’re gone!” I said.

He hung his head and I took advantage of the angle, running the razor down the sides. It took me a while but when I was finished, he had a Mohawk that any punk would be proud of.

I climbed down from the stool and took his cock in my hand.

“P-p-please master. Please don’t,” he cried.

“Too late boy. What I’ve started I always finish.”

The razor swept through his bush and removed the last vestiges of his manliness. I shaved his bush, cock and balls and as much of his perineum as I could easily reach. When I finished, I stepped back.

“Now, let me see. Something’s not quite right,” I mused, my chin in my hand. “I know! Where did I put those things?”

I went to the counter and got a tray, placing it on a wheeled cart. Sam looked at the tray and once again, began to tremble. I held up a couple of bright gold rings.

“These are my gift to you my boy. I think you need a ring through your right tit to denote your new station. And, of course, a ring through your cock will let everyone know that it no longer belongs to you.”

“P-please,” he whispered. “Please don’t.”

Ignoring his pleas, I took a conical sheath and, pressing the end of his cock to open his piss-slit, I slid it into his urethra. When it was inserted the correct distance, I grabbed the needle.

“Ready boy?” I asked, holding the needle at the opening of the sheath.

“Yes sir,” he answered, gritting his teeth. He knew that begging was useless. He’d pierced me without my consent and he was going to get the same.

I pushed the needle in until it met the resistance of flesh and Sam cried out in pain. Then I continued pushing until it poked through the skin on the underside of his penis. I removed the sheath and hooked one of the rings onto the end of the needle before pulling it through, dragging the ring with it. When the end of the ring came through the skin, I unhooked the needle and screwed the ball on the end.

“Good,” I said, slapping his cock. “That wasn’t too bad was it boy?”

“No sir,” Sam gasped as the sweat poured from his body.

“This one will be simpler,” I said, holding up the next ring.

Simpler for me; not for Sam. A PA isn’t as bad as a tit piercing because there aren’t as many nerve endings in that part of the cock. It just the imagination that makes it seem worse.

I wiped his right tit with a sterile swab, pinched it, held it away from his chest and drove the needle through. Sam cried out briefly and groaned as the needle pierced his nipple behind the point. I pushed the ring through the hole as I stretched it away from his body using the needle as a handle. Then I “capped” the ring with its ball and wiped the blood away.

“Now you look more like a boy should,” I exclaimed. “Take a look at the boy Sammy!” I said, pointing toward the mirror.

He lifted his eyes to the mirror and began to gasp. The tattoos covering his shoulder and which had formerly blended into the hair on his chest now stood out vividly in their nakedness against the whiteness of his skin. The rings in his tits shone brightly, hanging like doorknockers from his large nipples. His cock, with its new ring and his balls looked out-of-proportion with the rest of his body since being denuded of their camouflaging covering of fur. Suddenly, his cock throbbed high and shot a jet of cum across the room as he shouted his humiliation and ecstasy.

“Oh my, my, my. Look at what a mess my little boy has made,” I said. “Tch, tch, tch. We’ll have to do something about this!”

I gathered up some of his cum on my fingers and held it under his nose. Then I smeared it on his lips and around his mouth.

“My gift to you boy. A boy should never eat his own cum without his Master’s permission and I’m presenting it to you as a gift. Lick it off and savor the taste. You’ll be eating a lot of it from now on. Of course, what you’ll be getting will be from other men’s cocks, not your own. You won’t be coming much any more. Now lick your lips like a good boy.”

Slowly, he stuck his tongue out and licked the slime from his lips, grimacing as he did.

“Oh my boy! I’m sorry. It looks like you don’t like the taste. Well that doesn’t matter because no one will be asking you to enjoy it; only insisting that you eat it. And every time you taste it, you’ll remember that I’ve forced you to submit to me.” I said, rubbing some more of it into his nipples. “Now don’t go anywhere. I’ll be right back.”

I went to my bedroom and returned with what I wanted.

“This should help shouldn’t it, Sammy?” I asked him, holding up the chastity belt.

“Yes Sir,” he answered, hanging his head.

“Tell me you need my help with your problem,” I demanded.

“Please Sir. I need your help with my problem,” he answered dejectedly.

“And what problem is that Sammy?”

“Sir, I can’t control myself.”

“And so? What do you need?”

“Sir, I need a chastity device. I need to have my orgasms controlled.”

“Yes, I think you’re right. Very well. Because I’m a good Master, I’m going to help you out. ‘Training wheels:’ isn’t that what you called them? Here you go. Here are your training wheels.”

I slid the sheath over his large cock. It was a very tight fit and he groaned and squealed several times when I pinched him trying to get his tube fed into the device’s tube. His ring was smaller than the diameter of the tube so that wasn’t a problem but his freshly pierced penis was still sensitive so he complained. Finally it was seated against his smooth pubes and I buckled and locked it. The ring glinted at the end, reminding him that he no longer owned his cock.

“There. That will take care of that. I’m glad I can help you little boy. Someday you’ll be able to control yourself but until then, I’ll look after you.”

“Thank You Sir,” he said, his voice filled with agony at his rapid fall from power.

Just then, the doorbell rang.

“Patrick, could you get that. That must be our special trainer for the evening.”

“Yes Sir,” Patrick said, grinning and going for the door.

Executive Stress Relief—Chapter 52

Mark’s sudden recovery of self confidence was a joy to see. I’d been worried that he might never recover from his humiliation and rape at Sam’s hands, but he’d obviously found himself again. It was probably the rapid reversal of their situations that had done it for him: that and the fact that he’d felled Sam with his own hands that had flipped the switch in his brain to turn on his dominant side again. Sure, that submissive was still down there and we’d have to work out how to satisfy that part of him. But my Master was back in the saddle, riding hard and I was one happy bottom. The doorbell rang again.

“Coming,” I said and opened the door.

“I-I-I...” My mouth must’ve been on my chest.

“It’s alright sweetie. Dr. Andrews called me and I’m here. You need to ask me to come in. Tuck that tongue back in your mouth or I’ll do it for you. Where’s the patient?”

Walking through the open door was an African Queen the likes of which I’d only seen in coverage of the Pride Parades. She was six two at least, and that was without the size 12 stiletto boots and the wig. Her skin was the color of black coffee. She carried herself like the royalty she obviously was, sweeping imperiously into the room.

“Down the hall. This way please,” I said, recovering myself and ushering her along the passageway.

“Master, your guest is here,” I said, entering the room and announcing her.

She swept in after me.

“Dr. Andrews honey, how good to see you again,” she said, bending to kiss Mark on the cheek.

“Ophelia! I’m so glad you could make it,” Mark said, hugging her close.

“Patrick, this is Ophelia Upp. Ophelia has been a patient of mine for years. She has a knack for, among other things, taming beasts. Some call her ‘Queen of the Jungle’,” Mark grinned.

“Honey, you just have to show them who’s boss. So this is the patient?” Ophelia said, looking the shorn Sam up and down, lightly raking his body with her painted nails as she walked slowly around him. Being as tall as he was in bare feet but having the advantage of the boots, Ophelia could look down on Sam. He was trembling and every muscle in his body was tight as he pulled against his restraints.

“Get that thing away from me!” he demanded, almost hysterically. “Get it out of here! I don’t fuck queens!”

Ophelia arched an eyebrow and cocked her head as she regarded Sam. She stood in front of him, feeling the end of his cock as it poked its head out of the chastity tube. Then she took his chin in her hand and held his face up, forcing him to look at her. When she looked into his eyes, he stared at her defiantly. But she held his gaze, her eyes crinkling slightly and the corners of her mouth tugging upward. In a few moments, he dropped his eyes.

“Child, you’re going to regret that little outburst,” she said, slapping his face firmly. “It’s not a good idea to dis a queen: especially a queen like me. Besides, I don’t recall the evening’s plans including you fucking anyone.”

Ophelia caressed Sam’s butt, cupping it in the palm of her hand. Then she rubbed his crack with a finger. He began to tremble and shake his head vigorously.

“Please Master, please don’t. Please. I-I-I can’t. Please. Please just fuck me and get it over with. I’ll lick your feet. I’ll suck you. Please don’t!” Sam blubbered.

“Child, when will you learn? You have nothing to say about this. You’re just making it worse all the time. Now you’ve really pissed me off. I don’t take that sort of dissing from anyone!” Ophelia said, squeezing Sam’s balls and making him cry out.

“Oh Sammy, my boy. This won’t hurt. When Ms. Upp is finished, you’ll feel much better. Now don’t be a bad boy and make me have to spank you in front of this lovely lady. You wouldn’t want me to have to spank you would you?” Mark cooed.

“And after Dr. Andrews has warmed your bum, I’ll make it glow like cherries. That’s one of the things I like about a white boy’s butt: it gets so red when you whup it,” Ophelia chimed in.

Sam couldn’t even respond. He just sagged, his body collapsing in his humiliation.

“I’m going to need to take my gown off doll,” Ophelia said.

“Please use my bedroom. Patrick?”

“Yes Sir,” I said. “This way please, Ms. Upp.”

“Just call me Ophelia dear. Any friend of Dr. Andrews’ is a friend of mine.”

“Thank you. Here’s Master’s room. If there’s anything you need, let me know.”

“I’ll be fine sweetie. I’ll be out in a jiff.”

When she emerged, I was blown away. She had removed her dress and was wearing a cinched black leather teddy, black stockings and the boots. She had also removed her wig, revealing a shaved head. She was like RuPaul on the Rocky Horror Picture Show. The black leather against the black skin was stunning. I escorted her back to the training room.

As we entered, Mark took Sam’s face in his hand and held it up, forcing him to look at Ophelia.

“Look on your teacher and say ‘thank you’,” he commanded.

From the look on his face, I thought Sam might actually vomit but he managed to whisper “Thank you”.

“I didn’t hear you boy,” Mark said sharply. “What did you say?”

“Thank you teacher,” Sam said loudly.

“What are you thanking her for boy? Use your brain. Is this how you speak to your teacher?”

“Thank you teacher, for training your boy to be a good boy,” Sam said, almost in tears again. But his cock was glistening, its pink head poking out from beneath the cover of its sheath, the new gold ring glinting, betraying his response to this humiliating treatment.

“And what kind of a boy are you?” Mark demanded, squeezing Sam’s jaws.

“I’m a bad boy.”

“Are you a stupid white boy?” Mark pressed on.

“Yes sir,” Sam answered.

“Say it!” Mark ordered. “Say ‘I’m a stupid white boy who needs to learn respect.”

“I’m a stupid white boy who needs to learn respect,” Sam cried, utterly defeated.

“Tell me you’re a bad boy!” Mark commanded.

“I’m a bad boy, Sir,” Sam repeated.

“Tell your teacher.”

“I’m a bad boy ma’am.”

“Ask her to teach you.”

“Please teach me ma’am.”

“Ask her to train you.”

“Please train me ma’am.”

“That’s alright honey,” Ophelia cooed, walking around him and trailing her nails over his denuded body. “I’m just the one to teach you respect. My, my, your such a big boy. But I know how to help a boy like you. You need to be tamed don’t you? You just need to learn your place in the world. And Miss Ophelia’s going to show you. Yes child, she’ll show you exactly where you belong.”

Saying this, she knelt behind Sam and spread the globes of his ass, burying her nose in his ass. I could hear the faint sounds of tongue on puckered flesh as Sam began to moan and roll his head. He wiggled his butt and pushed it back against her, obviously wanting more of what he was getting.

“Ooohhh, oh god,” he moaned. “uunnnnnhhhh, oh please. Oh god!”

She pulled her nose out of his crack and bit his white melon.

“Oh yesss. You taste so good child. I wouldn’t mind keeping you for myself,” she said, licking his flesh that she’d just marked with her teeth before diving into his depths again.

The slurping sounds and moaning went on as Miss Ophelia coaxed out the boy in Sam, converting him into a whimpering puppy dog. His head was rolling on his shoulders and his moans filled the room. While her majesty was working his ass, my Master took some clothespins and, starting with Sam’s brown tits, affixed lines of them on his body, raising the ante of his arousal and linking pain and sex in his mind. Sam was groaning in agonized pleasure now, his ass being seduced while his body was being tortured.

“Oh god,” Sam moaned. “Unnnhhh, oh no, oh, oh, oh, please, please. Ahhhhhhh!”

What I was watching was exciting me. I wouldn’t have thought myself interested in a drag queen but her entire sense of self, her carriage, her way of working a man over, made me aroused. My own cock was hard and oozing and I had to open my fly and pull it out to keep from staining my slacks. Watching this animal who had raped my Mark, being brought low was exciting me. I felt an anger mixing with my arousal.

“Don’t touch boy,” Mark warned me when he saw me pulling on my cock. “You answer to me tonight and you’ll answer well if you come before I give you permission!”

“Yes Sir,” I said, dropping my hot cock like a hot potato.

Finally, Ms. Opehlia rose.

“I’d say your boy is ready,” she said, indicating the whimpering Sam. “But I think there’s one more lesson he needs to learn. Can you get him on his back Dr. Andrews?”

“Of course. Help me boy,” Mark said to me.

We took Sam down from the overhead chains and hooked the cuffs on his wrists to D rings in his chastity belt. Then we released his shackles from the eye bolts in the floor and, leading him to the raised bench, forced him down on his back with his head hanging over then end. We used wide leather straps to pin him to the bench. Then we bent him double, pulling his legs up toward his head and chaining them to the bench, exposing his hole.

Miss Ophelia smiled a wicked smile and walked around the boy’s body.

“Now this is the way I like to see a white boy: trussed like a turkey and waiting for the taking. You called me a thing before boy and that pissed me off. So I’m going to have to straighten out your thinking because, you see, I ain’t no thing. But this!”

With that, she pushed aside the pouch of her teddy and pulled out the longest, darkest cock I’ve ever seen. It was the color of a deep Burgundy with a large, pink head.

“This is a thang and it’s my thang and you’re going to take every inch of it down your little white boy throat!”

She pulled his mouth open and slid her huge cock down Sam’s throat, making him gag and choke.

“Now sing boy. Her majesty wants to hear this white boy sing while she fucks his throat!” Miss Ophelia commanded.

Sam started making sounds as Miss Ophelia drove that black cock in and out of his throat. The sounds might have been protests or begging for more but the big, dark organ kept hitting the back of his throat and reduced his sounds to the noise of gargling. With each stroke, her huge dark balls slapped against the boy’s forehead and the smell of her musk filled his nostrils. Miss Ophelia reached for Sam’s tits and twisted them viciously, making him squeal loudly.

“Honey, that ass needs to be fucked,” the queen said to Mark. “Why don’t you let that poor boy of yours put his dick where it’ll do someone some good?”

“I have something else in mind for my boy,” Mark said as my face showed disappointment. “Brighten up,” he said to me. “You’ll get your chance. But I agree with you Miss Ophelia, that ass does need fucking. Would you do the honors?” he said, holding up a condom for her.

“Child, it would be my pleasure,” she said and pulled out of Sam’s throat.

While Miss Ophelia rolled the safe over her dick and moved to the other end of the table, Mark placed a ring bit gag in Sam’s mouth. When Miss Ophelia was ready, she placed the plum of her dick against his hole.

“Honey, I love putting my thang in a pretty pink hole like this. Just remember this the next time you jump on an African Queen,” she said and shoved the length of her flesh into the waiting pucker.

Sam cried loudly with a guttural groan as her pubes slammed against his butt. As she fucked, he whipped his head back and forth, squealing in humiliation and pain.

Finally, her pelvis jerked spastically and she came. She collapsed on him, gasping for breath and moaning. When she’d recovered, she rose and pulled out of him. She took the condom off and dumped its contents on Sam’s chest.

“Something else to remember your queen by,” she said. “Now child, it’s time for me to go. I just need to get my dress on.”

“After Ms. Ophelia gets changed, please show her out Patrick,” Mark ordered. “I’m going to stay here and keep our boy primed.”

He moved to the end of the table and shoved a couple of fingers in Sam’s hungry hole, making him shudder and moan.

“Yes Sir,” I answered smartly, smiling at him. God I was glad to have my Master back!

As ordered, I showed Ms. Ophelia Upp out, bidding her goodnight and safe travels before returning to the training room. Master was standing at Sam’s side, whispering in his ear and feathering the lines of clothespins along Sam’s body while reaching down and tickling the lips of his opening, making Sam shudder and moan. I could see the base of a butt plug sticking from between his ass cheeks. The switch on the bottom of the plug told me that it was one of the vibrating variety and Sam’s desperate rhythmic moans confirmed that it was working.

“You want to obey, don’t you boy?” I heard Mark whisper.

“Yes Master,” Sam answered slowly. “I want to obey.”

“You want to be my boy. Say it.”

“I want to be your boy.”

“You will come to my office tomorrow morning for further conditioning.”

“I will come to your office for further conditioning.”

“You will never hurt anyone again,” Mark whispered.

“I will never hurt anyone again.”

“A boy doesn’t hurt others.”

“A boy doesn’t hurt others.”

“A boy obeys his Master.”

“A boy obeys his Master.”

“Tomorrow morning in my office. 7:00: do you understand boy?”

“Yes Master, tomorrow morning at 7:00. I will obey.”

“You will awaken as I count from ten to one. On one you will be fully awake and aware of what’s happening to you. Your mind will tell you it’s not right but your body will respond. Your body will crave it. Your asshole will crave being filled by a man. Ten, you’re beginning to awaken. Nine, your eyes are opening...”

I had watched as Mark had continued to transform Sam’s mind from a vicious top into a submissive boy and my cock got harder and harder. Staring at the boy strapped on the table before me was more exciting than I’d have previously imagined. Having watched his taming at the hands (or should I say tongue) of an awesome drag queen and then the beginnings of the bending of his mind had been an awakening for me. It had awakened me to the power of a queen and to the power of seeing a man brought low. As I stood there looking at him, my hand wandered again to my cock.

“Well boy, would you like to put that somewhere where it can do some good as Miss Ophelia suggested?” Mark asked, his eyes gleaming.

“Yes Sir,” I answered eagerly. “Where do you want me to put it Sir?”

Mark reached for the plug and yanked it from his ass, making him cry out in pain.

“How about right here?” he asked.

“With pleasure Sir,” I answered.

I was so aroused and so wanted to fuck Sam for what he had done to Mark that my cock surged and reached for him. I moved to the end of the table and got ready to enter him when Master stopped me.

“Just a moment,” he said, tearing open a package and rolling the rubber over my rigid penis. “You’ll use a condom for this. If it’s you and me, we can go without. But whenever another ass or cock or mouth is involved, we’ll use condoms.”

“Yes Sir. Thank You Sir,” I answered.

I parted Sam’s mounds and, seeing his pulsing hole, shoved my dick in. He gasped: I gasped.

“No,” he whimpered. “Please don’t fuck me. Please!”

I slid into his tight hole. I’d never had my cock inside another man’s fuck chute and the sensation was wonderful. His groans told me that it was a tight fit for him. That made me happy. I wanted to hurt him; punish him for hurting my Mark. I rammed all the way in, slamming my pubes into his butt and he cried out as I split him in two. Then I grabbed the pins on his nipples and twisted them, forcing him to tighten his muscles and give me a better ride. He gave a shuddering moan and pushed back against me, begging for more.

“Well Sammy,” Mark said, taking his cock in his hand, “How does it feel to be fucked by my boy? How do you like the feel of his dick in your cunt boy?”

Sam threw his head back and moaned. “No, please. Please. Please.” But he pushed against me and grasped my cock with his sphincters. As Mark had trained him, his mind said “No” but his body was praying for more.

“Yes, I thought you’d like it,” Mark taunted, squeezing Sam’s balls, causing him to tighten down on my cock.

I felt a rush of power as I fucked him. It was like closing a great deal. The sense of control was amazing and I relished it. I grasped his hips as I started my ascent. When I reached the brink, I reached up for his tits again and twisted his rings, pulling a loud groan from his lips as I came, shouting in his ear.

I held onto his smooth body while I caught my breath as I came down.

“Well Sammy, I’d say you’d been thoroughly fucked tonight, wouldn’t you?” Mark asked.

“Yes Sir,” Sam answered, his head hanging.

“And what do you say to my boy?” Mark demanded.

“Thank you,” Sam said.

“Thank you what boy?” Mark said angrily. “I expect you to show proper respect to your betters!”

“Thank you—sir,” Sam answered, struggling to get the last bit out.

“That’s better. Remember your place or you’ll regret it,” Mark said. “And just in case you forget, I have pictures too. Since I started out as a bottom, no one would be shocked to see pictures of me being fucked. But it would certainly be a problem for a former top like you. So don’t think you’ll get away from me. Not that I think you would, now that you’ve discovered what a pussy boy you really are. Am I right boy?”

“Yes Sir, You’re right Sir,” Sam answered.

“Tell me what you are then boy.”

“Sir, I’m a pussy boy.”

“And what do you live for?”

“Sir, I live to be fucked,” he groaned, obviously torn by the conflict between what his mind was saying and what his body had just experienced.

“What do you want boy?”

“Sir, I want my cunt to be filled by a man.”

“And you like it don’t you boy?”

“Yes Sir, I like it. Thank You Sir,” he cried, his conflicting emotions ripping him apart.

I was finding that this verbal self-humiliation was getting to me. My own cock was beginning to rise again. It was stirring my own body and my cunt began to feel hungry.

“Sir?” I asked, falling on my knees.

“Yes boy,” Mark said, stroking the hair on my head.

“Sir, I’m glad you’re back.”

“I’m glad too my boy,” Mark said.

“Sir?”

“Yes boy?”

“Sir, would you fuck me? I need to be fucked. It’s been too long,” I begged.

“Of course boy. Help me with this pig.”

We released the straps and got Sam up, cuffing his arms behind his back. Then Mark, holding his PA, led him to his bedroom. He made Sam lie down on the bed on his belly. Then he pulled his arms and legs up, hooking the cuffs and shackles together so that he was basically hot-tied. The last thing was a cock-gag in his mouth.

I stripped off and placed my clothes on the dresser. Then I undressed Mark, unbuttoning his shirt and pushing it off his shoulders, unzipping his pants and lowering them to the floor, taking his shoes off him and then kneeling there so that he could brace himself on my head and step out of his pants. When his cock rose and struck my cheek, I hungrily lunged for it, cradling it in my mouth. I rubbed his bruised ass with my hands, stroking away the soreness as he moaned, his hands ruffling my hair. He raised me up and backed me onto the bed. Then he took several lengths of soft nylon rope and began to bind me. He wrapped a length of rope in a figure 8 around each of my lower thighs and just below my knees, bending and immobilizing my legs. Then he wrapped lengths around my wrists and tied them to my ankles. I was exposed and vulnerable and it felt wonderful. Master had positioned me so that Sam’s body was under my head, providing a pillow for me. I lay there smiling at my Master.

“Please Sir,” I begged, gazing into his blue eyes. “Please don’t make your boy wait any longer. I need to have you in me.”

To be continued.