The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Comments will be gladly received by

Note: Any resemblance to real people is strictly coincidental. No real people are depicted in this piece of fiction. This story contains explicit male to male sex, domination and bondage. If you don’t enjoy reading this sort of material or are under the age of 21, DO NOT CONTINUE READING. If you regard this type of material as depraved then flee from here and don’t look back! And be sure that you practice safer sex. Don’t become another statistic in the rising HIV/STD rates. Don’t be barebacking: it’s your LIFE you’re playing with. This story is STRICTLY fantasy and I DO NOT espouse or endorse unprotected anal or oral sex!

Executive Stress Relief—Chapter 10

Patrick arose early the next morning and hurried through his morning ablutions. He shaved the stubble from his chest, pits, crotch, cock and balls and used the hose in his shower to fill his gut. He held it for the three minutes Mark had prescribed and then expelled the wastewater as he squatted over the hole. He’d figured out that if he loosened the screws on the shield covering the drain, he could lift it up and hit the drain directly, thus not risk having any stray bits of shit getting caught in the shower. He dried his firm boy-body, resisting the beckoning of his stiff, ivory cock with its plumy head. He knew that Master would be angry with him if he jerked off that morning. He had to get to Mark’s office and soon. He needed help and he knew that his doctor was the man to provide that help. He inserted his butt-plug and, with difficulty, managed to pull his hard cock and heavy balls through his cock ring. Then he dressed, went to kiss the dozing Sarah goodbye and took a train downtown.

All during the trip downtown, Patrick had to keep his briefcase in front of his crotch to hide the tent pole in his pants. He needed it bad even though he’d come twice the night before. He entered the elevator and fidgeted as he waited for the lift to complete its journey up the twenty two flights to Mark’s office. Sweat was beginning to trickle down his smooth armpits and bead on his brow. “Hurry up!” he muttered impatiently, shifting from one foot to the other. Why did he suddenly need to pee? He frowned and continued to dance. Finally, the twenty-second floor was illuminated above the elevator door and the bell sounded. The doors opened and he bolted down the hall and through Mark’s door. “Good morning,” Mark said, looking up at him and smiling. “Good morning sir, I mean Mark,” Patrick answered and smiled nervously. “What seems to be the trouble Patrick?” Mark asked him, noting the perspiration on his forehead and his edginess. “Mark, I-I need your help!” Patrick said. “I need some more relaxation training. I’m wound up tighter than a spring.” “Ah,” Mark said, smiling, “I see. OK. I’m sure we can take care of things. Go into the room and get ready. I’ll be right in.” “Thank you Sir,” Patrick whispered, dropping his eyes and moving through the door into the examination room area.

As soon as he entered the room, Patrick stripped and hung up his clothes, then seated himself on the table. While he waited he bounced up and down slightly, enjoying the thrusting of the plug filling his anus as it massaged his prostate and relishing the discomfort of his full bladder pressing on his dick. His body’s natural reaction to the pressure was to make his cock stiffen and throb and each muscle pulse accentuated his feelings of arousal. In a moment the door opened and Mark entered the room. Patrick’s dick was standing up like a flagpole and he flushed pink from head to toe, caught stimulating his love button by his Master. He was sure that what he was doing was forbidden and he lowered his eyes in shame, like a boy caught with his hands in his pants. Mark cocked his head and looked Patrick over for a few long moments, making Patrick lift his eyes to see what he was doing. When their eyes met, Mark held his gaze for a long while. Patrick felt as though his soul were being examined by his Master and he knew better than to be the first to speak.

“Well boy, what seems to be the problem?” Mark asked him. “Sir, I need help! I need it so bad, I can’t stop thinking about you!” Once he’d started, Patrick couldn’t seem to stop. “Sir, I made love to my wife last night and it was wonderful. But all I could think about was you. Then, afterwards, I went into my study and called up a website that I just somehow knew about. It had a clip of a medical exam. I sat on my butt-plug and clamped my nipples and went at it. I came again. Then this morning, I was hard again and all I can think about is you. What’s going on? Can you help me? Am I... gay?” This last came in a whisper as Patrick asked the question that seemed to have suddenly jelled in his mind.

Mark blanched and rocked back on his heels almost imperceptibly. This was going farther than he’d planned. Yes, he’d set out to seduce and hypnotize Patrick and enjoy dominating him, but he hadn’t intended that it would intrude on Patrick’s conscious mind and certainly hadn’t aimed at his subject becoming obsessed with the relationship. Now he had to rethink this. But he needed some time to figure this out. What to do at this moment? “I think I can help you Patrick. Try to relax now and look at me. If I’m to help you, you must submit to my orders. Right?” “Yes Sir,” Patrick answered, “I must submit to your orders.” The trigger immediately placed him in a deep trance.

Executive Stress Relief—Chapter 11

I stood there gazing at this beautiful man, chin in hand, considering my options. I had to be careful: I couldn’t afford, nor, indeed, did I want to have Patrick somehow turning gay and leaving his wife. It would probably ruin his company and certainly generate havoc in his and his family’s lives. And that was not my desire. I liked Patrick a lot but I’ve seen the pain that occurs when married men come out and leave their families. And after all, it was only because of my hypnotic manipulations of Patrick’s feelings and desires that had brought him to this point. Somehow, I had to figure out a way to cool his jets without losing him. God knows I didn’t want to lose him. The thought of never seeing him again hit me in the gut like a blow. I struggled with my ambivalent thoughts and decided that it would be better to think about this and do nothing hastily. “Patrick, can you hear me?” I asked him. “Yes Sir. I hear you.” “Good boy,” I said. “I want you to rest today and tonight. You need to relax.” “Yes Sir. I need to relax.” “Good boy. You’re my very good boy.” He smiled at this, happy to have pleased his Master. “Patrick, I’m going to help you by relieving your stress this morning. Lie back on the table.”

Patrick lowered his eyes. “Sir?” he asked quietly. “Yes boy, what is it?” “Sir, I need to pee—badly.” Crap, I thought. I’d forgotten I’d given him that suggestion that prevented him from peeing at home in the morning so that I could extend my control over his body. Oh well. “Better take care of that now,” I said and grabbed a plastic urine bottle. I moved up close behind him, reached around and took his rigid dick in my hand and put it into the mouth of the bottle. Patrick shuddered, gave a quavering moan and rose on his toes at the touch of my hand on his hard flesh. “Oh sir,” he gasped, and I felt his cock begin the throbbings of orgasm. “Oh no,” I said and grabbed the tip of his dick between my thumb and forefinger, squeezing down hard, aborting his shot. “Not till I give you permission boy!” I said sharply. “Right now you’re going to pee. Now get started!” Then I bent his rod down slightly, just enough to allow the pee to run into the bottle but not so far as to close of his urethra. “OK boy. Let go.” He grunted slightly and strained a bit and as soon as the piss began to flow, a look of immense relief spread over his face and he sighed. “Thank You Sir,” he murmured as the bottle filled with his warm urine. At last he was finished and I squeezed the remaining drops out of his tube. “Good boy,” I said and put the bottle on the counter. “Now, get up on the table and lie back.”

Patrick settled back and I lifted his feet into the stirrups. “I’m going to give you a massage boy, to help reduce your stress.” “Thank you Sir,” he answered, his rigid cock lying on his belly, the pre-cum collecting in the depression of his navel. I looked down at his prone, tense yet compliant body and smiled: he was truly magnificent. The hard six pack abs, the tight, firm pecs with the pink, translucent cones rising up and down as he breathed, the smooth armpits and crotch with the pole rising above his heavy testicles which lay between his strong legs and nearly covered his pulsing hole. He raised his arms and took hold of the end of the examination table, languorously stretching his body as though to tempt me further. I couldn’t help myself: I bent down and stuck my tongue into his navel to taste his pre-cum and nearly went mad. God how I wanted him! I could barely stand it. I licked along the valley running up his belly and circled his right tit with my tongue. Then I suckled it, tasting the flavor of his soap and man scent. I chewed on the point, clutching it between my teeth and teasing the cone in my mouth with the tip of my tongue. Patrick groaned deeply and arched his back. “Please sir,” he whispered. “Please help me.” I released his nipple and stood upright, trailing my fingers down his sides. “OK boy. Let me help you now.” Painting his tits with his own pre-cum and taking his oozing cock in my right hand, I began to pump him as I twisted his slick nipples. He began grunting and moaning as I worked him, bucking his hips against my milking hand. When I felt him approaching the precipice, I bent and once again, took his tit in my mouth, biting roughly and squeezing his cock as I pulled on it. Lifting slightly from his tit, I commanded “Come boy!” Spasms gripped him and he pumped over and over, shooting a thick rope of semen over his belly. I even felt some hit my hair, so strong was his orgasm.

Finally he subsided and lay there breathing heavily and whimpering. “Good boy,” I whispered, standing up again. “You’re my good boy.” “Thank you Sir,” he gasped, “thank you.” I went to the counter to get some tissue to clean the jizz from my hair. When his breathing had become more normal I said “Patrick, are you my good boy?” “Yes sir. I’m your good boy.” “You want to please me don’t you Patrick?” “Yes sir. I want to please you.” “Good boy. Now here’s what I want you to do. I’m going to remove your cock ring and butt-plug for today. You need to relax today. You will think only of your work and your family. You will think of me only as your doctor. Is that clear?” “Yes sir,” he answered. “Tell me what you’re going to do Patrick.” “I’m going to think of my work and my family today.” “And who am I Patrick?” “You’re my doctor sir.” “Good boy,” I smiled. “And tomorrow, you will come early to see me again and we will talk more. Is that clear?” “Yes sir. I will come see you again early tomorrow.” “Good boy. You are my good boy. Now hold still while I remove your cock ring and plug.” “Yes sir,” he answered waiting for me to do whatever pleased me. I pushed first one large testicle then the other back through the cock ring. As each one crossed the “threshold” of the ring, Patrick grunted quietly. I knew it was only slightly uncomfortable and for those into these things, that in itself was erotic. I slid the ring off his cock and placed it in the pocket of my lab coat. Then I held the lips of his anus, gripped the base of the plug and gently withdrew it from his grasping sphincter. Once again, he grunted and moaned quietly as his ring was stretched to release the plug. I used a tissue to wipe the lubricant off his bottom and gave him a playful smack on his ass. Suddenly, my eyes stung as the thought crossed my mind that I might have to let him go forever and there was that hollow feeling in the pit of my stomach again. “Oh Patrick,” I whispered. His blue eyes looked into mine and my knees went weak. “C’mon boy, get dressed. Time to go to work.” “Yes sir,” he answered and sat up.

I watched him dress, marveling at the rippling of his muscles under his pale pink skin as he pulled on his briefs. For a second, his fingers wandered to his now-empty hole and a look of want and confusion flew across his features. He was clearly used to being plugged and missed the fullness. But it was a momentary flicker and he went on to tuck his heavy genitals into his shorts and pulled them to his waist with a snap. Then he pulled his shirt on and lifted each foot to put on his socks followed by his trousers. I looked longingly at the points of his nipples poking through his shirt as he tied his tie. “OK Patrick. Sit down. I’m going to count from ten down to one and when I reach one, you will be fully awake and refreshed. You will leave here and return to work. You will return to me tomorrow morning. Do you understand Patrick?” “Yes sir. I understand. Tomorrow morning,” he answered. “Good boy,” I sighed. “OK, let’s bring you back. Ten, you’re feeling a bit more awake. Nine, eight, you’re coming into the light...”

Executive Stress Relief—Chapter 12

When I awoke, I felt so much more relaxed than when I’d come in to see Mark. I smiled at him. “Thanks,” I said. “I never know what you do but I feel a lot better now. Ready to put the pedal to the metal and get to work.” “Great,” he said a little unenthusiastically. “You OK?” I asked. “Yeah, why?” “I dunno. You seem a little down today.” “Don’t worry about me Patrick. I’ll be fine, thanks. Just a personal thing. Sorry it caught your attention. That’s not professional of me.” I chuckled. “No problem. After all, you’re human too. Why would you expect to be professional all the time?” Mark smiled wryly. “I suppose that’s true. Still, I shouldn’t be exposing my patients to my problems. Again, I’m sorry.” “Again, no problem. Well, I’ll be on my way. Some important things to tend to. See you tomorrow then?” “Right,” he smiled. “Tomorrow. Have a good one.” “You too,” I said and turned to go. “Patrick?” Mark blurted out. I turned back. “Yeah?” He looked at me, his eyes moving up and down my body and stopping finally on my face. “Nothing,” he said, blinking. “Sorry. It’s nothing.” Did I see the brightness of tears in his blue eyes? “Sure?” I asked, stepping toward him. “No. I mean yes, I’m sure. Run along,” he said and turned to write in my chart. I stood there a moment, unsure of what to do. Something was bothering him but somehow I had the feeling that it would be better not to probe, although it troubled me that he was upset. I didn’t want him to be upset. I wanted him to be happy. But I needed to get to the office and I had the strong sense that Mark had just raised a wall through which I would not be allowed. So I turned to go. “Tomorrow,” I said. “Yeah, tomorrow,” he answered quietly.

I took a cab uptown and charged into my day. Meetings, conference calls, proposals and requests for proposals awaiting my signature, and on and on: the hundreds of things that must be done to keep a company like mine running. And of course, the crises that always seem to crop up when you’re least needing something else to attend to. Finally, it was easing up as my employees finished their work for the day and headed for home, leaving me and Jim, my secretary, alone to finish up the last-minute items. I was signing several documents when Jim popped his head in the door. “Patrick? Could I have a moment?” I glanced up. “Sure Jim, come on in,” I smiled. “I’ve been wanting to talk with you too.” He walked to my desk and stood waiting. “Sit down Jim, please,” I said and he took one the chair in front of my desk that he always sat in. “What can I do for you?” I asked, pushing back from my desk and leaning back in my chair.

“I need to have a little time off,” he said, sitting on the edge of his chair. “I know you’ve got it coming, so sure. How long?” I inquired. “A couple of weeks, if that’s alright,” he said, clearing his throat and swallowing. “I’m going to be married,” he said, looking down and then looking up at me. I was momentarily speechless and leaned forward in my chair. “But... I mean...” I stammered. “I’m sorry,” I said, “but I’d always figured you were...” “Gay?” he said. “Yeah.” “I am. And my partner and I have been together for six years. And you remember that Vermont has legalized domestic partnerships. So Mark and I are going up next week to get hitched. Then we’re doing the honeymoon thing in Provence,” he smiled.

At the mention of “Mark” I suddenly had an empty, sinking feeling in the pit of my stomach. “M-Mark?” I stammered. “He’s your partner?” “Yeah. I guess I’ve never really mentioned it,” Jim said. I was stunned. “Is that Mark Andrews? Doctor Andrews?” I finally managed to ask, for some reason, nervous to hear the answer. “What? Oh no!” he laughed. “Different Mark. Mark Shibley’s his name. I guess there are a lot of Marks in the world,” Jim said. I felt an immense wave of relief sweep over me. “You look relieved,” he said with an inquisitive look on his face. “Oh...” I said. “Uh... yeah, I am. I, umm, have an appointment coming up and I’ve come to depend on him, Dr. Andrews I mean, to keep me from getting stressed out.” Jim was looking at me quizzically and I realized I’d never sounded so uncertain around him. “Now I think I’d be lost without out him...” I blundered on. “Even for two weeks,” unsure of why I felt a need to explain this to Jim and not really even sure myself why I felt that way. “I understand,” Jim said, smiling and winking. “It’s become part of your program. Kind of like racket-ball or running.” “Yeah,” I exclaimed, taking a ragged breath, relieved to latch onto that explanation.

Looking to shift the conversation away from me, I said “So anyway, tell me more about Mark and your plans.” “Well,” Jim paused. “As I said, we’ve been together for six years and after recent events we realized you don’t get too many chances in life so we decided to make it legal. At least as legal as we can.” “I’m happy for you both,” I said. “I guess we’ve never talked about it because it never came up, but I fully support you”. I paused, thinking. “And I want you to know that I’m instituting a policy right now supporting domestic partner benefits.”

Jim’s eyes widened and he looked startled. “Patrick, you don’t have to,” he gasped. “That wasn’t why I wanted to talk with you.” “I know,” I chuckled. “But it’s only right and it’ll make both our lives easier. Because I think, in time, you’d look for a company that supported you both. After all, you’re one of my most valued employees and besides, you’re a friend to me. So it’s what I want to do.” “Thanks Patrick,” Jim said. “I can’t tell you how much I appreciate that. Mark’s a free-lance graphics artist so he doesn’t have much in the way of benefits: only what he considers absolutely essential. So this’ll be a big help. It’s a wonderful wedding present.” “You’re welcome and let’s process it tomorrow to add him to the rolls. And why don’t you take three weeks. This is a big event in anyone’s life.” “Thanks,” Jim said, smiling. “That’s more than generous. Wait till I tell Mark.” “I’m more than glad to. And why don’t you bring him in. I’d like to meet your man!” I said, rising and extending my hand. “Sure, I’d like that too,” Jim said, taking my hand. “It’s funny, but the workplace can be a tricky place to be out in. I mean some people just don’t understand.” “I know,” I said. “But I hope you’ll feel more comfortable from now on. I’ve always been able to count on you so I hope you know that you can count on me.” “Thanks Patrick. That means more than I can say. Now you said you wanted to talk to me about something? Is there anything wrong?” Jim asked. I paused. “No,” I hesitated. “It was nothing. It can wait till after your honeymoon. It wasn’t about you. Just wanted to ask you for your feedback but it can wait.” “OK. Well I better get home. We have a lot of stuff we have to put together in the next couple of days. Thanks again Patrick. Thanks an awful lot.” “My pleasure,” I said “Goodnight,” and Jim left to head for home. “And congratulations Jim,” I said. “Thanks,” he said, turning back, beaming and nearly tripping over his own feet. “Thanks a lot.”

I sat back in my chair, tenting my fingers and frowning. Why had I responded that way when Jim mentioned Mark? Why had I immediately jumped to Mark Andrews and why had it hit me in the stomach like a blow? He was just my doctor. But I had a very hard time getting him out of my head. Was it something to do with the relaxation techniques he used? I wriggled in the seat, rubbing my ass against the leather. Why did I feel empty and bereft? Why couldn’t I concentrate on other things? I sat there quite a while puzzling over this, seeing his handsome face and shining blue eyes. Why had Jim’s announcement seemed so right to me? I wasn’t gay. I have a wife and kids whom I love like life itself. Why was my cock stiffening up as I thought of Mark? Finally, I gave up. I heaved a sigh and packed up to go home. Thinking of Sarah and the kids had reminded me that I needed to get home and see them. Glancing at the clock, I realized I’d probably missed the kids’ dinner. Maybe I could see them before they fell asleep! I powered down my PC, said goodnight to the janitors and headed for home. I’d see Mark tomorrow and maybe figure it out then.

To be continued.