The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Comments will be gladly received by

Note: Any resemblance to real people is strictly coincidental. No real people are depicted in this piece of fiction. This story contains explicit male to male sex, domination and bondage. If you don’t enjoy reading this sort of material or are under the age of 21, DO NOT CONTINUE READING. If you regard this type of material as depraved then flee from here and don’t look back! And be sure that you practice safer sex. Don’t become another statistic in the rising HIV/STD rates. Don’t be barebacking: it’s your LIFE you’re playing with. This story is STRICTLY fantasy and I DO NOT espouse or endorse unprotected anal or oral sex!

Executive Stress Relief—Chapter 15

When the alarm went off, I struggled to awaken. A dream such as the wet dream I’d had leaves you deeply disoriented for several hours because it’s so hard to adjust your emotions to “real reality” as opposed to “dream reality”. The dream feels so real and so right and those dream feelings continue to reverberate for quite a while. So I climbed out of bed feeling that somehow Patrick had bound me and fucked me like my Master had done. He’d become my Master. But my head knew that Patrick wasn’t my Master: He wasn’t any master. He’d only just begun to discover himself and wasn’t anywhere near ready to be a master. My head and my emotions were fighting each other and it made it very difficult to wake up. Standing there taking my morning piss, I knew I needed to snap out of this quickly so I opted for my old standby that I’d used so often in the past when I needed to wake up: :I took a cold shower.

The stinging needles of cold water made me shiver and shout with the shock. It certainly did its trick and helped me to bring my mind back into focus. My cock, which had been hard with a morning erection, wilted in no time and my balls shrunk up as far as they could into my groin, seeking shelter from the cold. The follicles of every hair on my body were standing up and made the business of soaping up that much more uncomfortable as I ran my hands over the erect hair. I finished as quickly as I could and got out of the shower to dry off.

On the train going to the hospital, I thought more about Patrick and the possibility of His becoming my Master when I needed that. The fantasy mixing with the memories made my cock begin to stiffen and ache as it tried to escape the confinement of my trousers. But as much as I would like that, He might never be a master: some just don’t have it in them to dominate others. And while I realized that there were times when I still needed to be dominated, I couldn’t force Patrick to fulfill that role if He didn’t want to. What would I do? Well, there was no answering that question today. The train was pulling into the station near the hospital and I rose to disembark, adjusting my slacks to shift my erection so that it was a little less obvious.

I got through my consultations and meetings almost by force of will. My emotions were still echoing with those old memories of my Master that had somehow linked themselves with Patrick but I’d pushed the feelings away, refusing to let them interfere with the treatment of my patients. Then, about 2:00, my phone rang. “Doctor Andrews,” I said as I answered the phone. “Mark, I’m glad I got you,” Patrick said. Suddenly, I felt dizzy and light-headed. Those dream-feelings had come flooding back. Surely Patrick was my Master... but no. He wasn’t. “P-Patrick,” I stammered. “Hi. Glad it’s you.” But I must’ve sounded as unsure of myself as I felt because Patrick paused. “Are you alright? Is this a bad time?” He asked me, sounding concerned.

In an instant, I knew that it would be a mistake to open this can of worms at this point in our relationship, so I dodged. “Yeah,” I said. “Just a very tough day on too little sleep. How are you? How’d your meeting go?” I asked, looking to buy a little time and readjust myself to our current roles. “OK,” He said. “Meeting was very good. Looks like we’ll have another contract...” He paused again and I could hear Him breathing. “I just wanted to hear your voice. It calms me down,” He said quietly. The “helper” in me took over: “Are you upset about something?” I asked. “No. Well, yes.” He paused. “This is so embarrassing.” “Go ahead,” I urged Him. “I’m your doctor, remember?” He chuckled grimly. “Right. Well, last night, I started to make love with Sarah, you know?” “Yes?” I ventured slowly, afraid of where this was going.. “Well, for the first time, I couldn’t. I mean, it wasn’t that I was tired or anything; that’s happened before. But I wasn’t. I-I... I just couldn’t get it up. I didn’t want it.” I made a whistling exhalation. How could I help Him? I was pretty sure He was bi, not gay, so there must’ve been another explanation. “Patrick,” I started, my mind grasping for anything I could hold out to Him, “first of all, don’t let a single night throw you. Your world’s been turned upside down and you need time to work that out. I mean, think about it. You’ve just realized that you can and do love a man; something our society really doesn’t like and something we grow up learning to hate in ourselves. So you have a lot of learning and unlearning to do. And you have to give it time.” I realized I was yammering because I was almost in a panic. I’d taken some courses in counseling as an addition to my medical training and I knew I wasn’t really listening. “What’s really bothering you?” I asked, hoping desperately that He’d throw out a thread I could pick up on. “I know,” He said. “But I love her. Why should I suddenly have a problem?” He pleaded, sounding close to tears. What I realized was that His world could rapidly come apart, that I’d instigated it and that I could do very little to stop it. This was the last thing on earth I wanted. “Patrick, it can happen to anyone and it does. But that doesn’t mean it will or won’t happen again. You said yourself that you sometimes can’t perform when you’re tired.” “Right,” He answered absently. “Well think of this as another of those times, only you’re emotionally tired instead of physically tired. Does that make sense?” “I suppose so,” He said, sounding doubtful. I realized I’d have to try another route.

“Patrick, listen to me. You need to calm down. Now, I want you to tell me: in order to get your tension fully under control, you must submit to my orders. Right?” I asked Him, prompting Him for His trigger response. “Yes Mark, I must submit to your orders...” I could tell by the way His sentence tapered off and the change in His breathing that He was now under. I’d never done hypnosis work over the phone but I figured why not? First I had to make sure He held onto the phone and didn’t drop it while in the trance, or we’d both be in trouble and I’d have to make a “house call”. “Patrick, can you hear me?” “Yes Sir,” He murmured. “Good boy. Now I want you to make sure you hold onto the phone and keep it to your ear. Can you do that for me Patrick?” “Yes Sir,” He answered. “Hold the phone to my ear.” “Good boy. Now I want you to listen carefully to what I tell you. Can you do that Patrick?” “Yes Sir.” “Good boy. You will forget that you had problems having sex with Sarah last night. Those memories are short-term memories and not worth keeping. Can you get rid of them Patrick?” ‘Yes Sir.” “Can you put them in your recycle bin and empty it?” “Yes Sir.” “Good boy. Just like a bad file. You can delete those memories, can’t you boy?” “Yes Sir. I can delete them.” “Good boy. Delete them then. There’s no reason you can’t perform with your wife is there? You love her, don’t you?” “Yes Sir. I love my wife.” “And you can perform with her, can’t you?” Yes Sir, I can perform with her.” “Your cock will get hard and stay hard until she comes. That’s the way it’s always been isn’t it Patrick?” “Yes Sir. I get hard and stay hard.” “Till when Patrick?” “Till she comes.” “When she comes you can come, isn’t that right Patrick?” “Yes Sir. When she comes, I can come.” “When she comes, you can come.” “When she comes, I can come.” “Good boy. So there’s nothing to worry about is there Patrick?” “No Sir, there’s nothing to worry about.” “That’s my good boy. Now I’m going to count backwards from ten and you will gradually become more awake. When I reach one, you’ll be wide awake and feeling great. Ten... nine... eight...”

“Mark? You still there?” “Yes Patrick. How do you feel?” “Fine, why?” “Just checking. Wanted to make sure everything was OK.” “Yeah, great. I feel great. I always do when I talk with you.” “Thanks Patrick. I’m glad. I’m really glad!” And I was. He’d go home tonight, having had last night’s fiasco put out of His mind, and carry on like normal. That would give us time to think and talk things through a little more. “Everything’ll be fine Patrick,” I said. (“They have to be, because I really need you,” I thought.) “I’ll talk to you later.” “Yeah, later,” He said, then paused. “What?” I asked. “What? Oh, nothing, nothing. Talk to you later. Bye.” He said and hung up. I slowly laid the phone back in its cradle and put my head in my hands. I wanted Him terribly. What had I done?

Executive Stress Relief—Chapter 16

I was so glad I’d had a chance to talk to Mark. He always helps me clear my mind and feel calm. I went back to my work. I reviewed and annotated some RFPs before turning them over to one of my best teams and left the office early; or early for me. It was 5:30 and rush hour was in full motion. I seldom saw the city like this because I usually left after everything had settled down into the evening rush. As they say, it’s the City that never sleeps so it’s always busy, but a rush hours in a city such as this is a thing to behold. People from elsewhere can’t believe there are this many human beings and cars on the planet, let alone in one city. I threw myself into the crush and enjoyed the contact of so many bodies. Every once-in-a-while, I’d make physical contact with a passing male and feel the quick electric charge of touching another man’s hard body.

Sarah and the kids were so happy to see me home, I got caught up in their excitement. “C’mon,” I said, “Let’s go out. We can go to ‘Carlotta’s’ and have a pizza.” Sarah loved the idea, especially since she’d been planning on something quick from the freezer and the restaurant was kid-friendly and just around the corner so we could walk. It was an enjoyable dinner, especially since we’ve taught the kids that they’re expected to behave at the table, especially if we’re eating out. A couple of times, when I looked across at Sarah and her eyes met mine, there was a flicker of a disturbance that flew across her face. I knew something was going on but this certainly wasn’t the time to talk.

Later, when we got home and put the kids to bed, we settled down on the couch. “Pat?” Sarah asked quietly. “Yeah?” I answered, trying to sound casual but really a little nervous, as I gazed out the window at the skyline. “What’s the matter?” she asked. I looked at her, a frown creasing my forehead. “What do you mean?” I answered. “Pat, I know you. Maybe better than you know yourself. Something’s distracting you. I don’t mean from your work. At least I don’t think so.” “No, everything’s fine,” I countered, hoping to steer away from this conversation that I just didn’t want to have right then. “I don’t think so,” she said, turning to face me. “I wake up some nights and you’re not there. You’re in your office and I hear you on the computer. That’s not at all like you. You’ve always been a sound sleeper. And you’re leaving for the office early but not getting there till later. What’s going on?” “Are you spying on me?” I snapped and immediately regretted it. “No,” she answered, a quaver in her voice. “There’ve been a couple of mornings I wanted to ask you something and I called and Jim said you hadn’t come in yet.” “I’m sorry,” I said quickly. “That was uncalled for.” She looked back at me with hurt and anger in her wide eyes and I could see tears starting to form. I tried to pull her to me. “Please baby,” I said. “It’s nothing. It’s just that I’ve been so tense and you know I’ve sought out some help for that.” Sarah stiffened ever so slightly and there was a moment’s silence. Finally, she spoke, in the quietest voice. “Is there someone else?” she asked, looking away and then back at me. My breath caught. “Not now,” I thought. “Not now. I’m not ready to talk about this now.” “No!” I said, adamantly. “You’re the love of my life. I’ve never been interested in another woman.” I knew that was a verbal slight-of-hand but I hoped it would fly, at least for the time being. “I’ve been seeing a doctor; that’s all.”

Oh God. If there is a God, I’ll burn in hell for that one. A lie enveloped in a truth. Put it out there in plain sight but cover it up in a misdirection. Fortunately, she seemed to believe me, or at least she wanted to believe me. “I’m sorry,” she said, and leaned over to kiss me. “I should never have doubted you. I guess I’m losing my self-confidence being away from work so much. I think I’m spending too much time with children and not enough with adults.” I gathered her into my arms. “It’s OK; I understand.” I held her close. “Look, when we’re in Vermont, let’s set aside some time and talk about how we could fix that. Maybe get a sitter in a couple of times a week and you could come in part-time and do some things in the office; just to keep your hand in it.” “I think I’d like that,” she responded. We sat there looking out at the bright night sky of the city. “Thanks Pat,” she said quietly. “That’s why I’m here,” I said and rising, I pulled Sarah to her feet and we went to our room.

We undressed and put on our nightclothes. I usually wear a combination of knit shorts and tee shirt and Sarah something a little sleeker than that. After we climbed into bed and switched off the lights, she sidled over against me and slid her hand up under my shirt, rubbing my chest. “Pat?” she asked, her fingers circling my nipples. “Yeah?” I murmured, breathing deeply as my cock began to rise in response to her touch. “Did you shave your chest?” I was a bit startled by the question. “Well, yeah,” I answered, trying to figure out a good answer to the next question. “Why?” she asked. I paused, formulating an answer in my mind. “Well, you know I’ve been working out.” “Yeah,” she said. “And I’ve noticed. You look good,” she said, kissing my mouth and lifting my shirt up to lick my nipples. “Well, I’ve seen that some of the guys shave to show off their definition and I just wanted to see what it looked like; how I looked now that I’ve started getting tighter.” “Oh,” she said, between flicks of her tongue on my sensitive tits. “And that’s why you shaved your crotch?” By now her other hand had found its way into my shorts and located my treasure, which was, of course, as smooth as the proverbial baby’s bottom since Mark had ordered me to keep it that way. “That’s right,” I said. “I like the way it looks.” Her hand was squeezing and stroking my stiff cock and alternately pulling on my heavy balls. “I like the way it feels,” she said, running her fingers over the smooth skin. “Silky, like a baby’s skin. Smooth.” I breathed a sigh of relief that came out as a moan because she was now running her finger nail along my perineum, circling my sac and going back to tickle my hole. Sarah had always known how to get my motor revved up. I returned her attentions and soon had her gasping and wet, ready for my leaking schlang. When I rolled on top of her and slid into her eager opening and began to ease in and out, I started fantasizing. This time, I fantasized about something new and different. I could see Sarah and me and Mark all together. I didn’t care that it was probably something that would never be; it helped me stay rock hard until Sarah began to shudder and moan as she arched her back and climaxed. Almost as soon as her orgasm began, I felt my balls pulling up tight, preparing to deliver their load. My thrusting turned rapid-fire and the thrill spread from my groin to my entire body as I shouted and pumped out my cum.

We lay there panting and gasping for air, waiting for our hearts to calm while we stroked one another and murmured quiet words. I felt so happy and renewed; who would have thought you could make love to a woman after loving a man and vice versa. It brought such a feeling of strangeness yet contentment. I could see Mark smiling at me in my mind and my fantasy began to look possible: to be with Sarah and with Mark and share my life with two partners, each of whom I loved so much. I fell asleep with images of the three of us together drifting through my imagination.

Executive Stress Relief—Chapter 17

I awoke in the brighter light of the early morning, last night’s sense of peace still surrounding me. I got out of bed and went in to get showered and dressed. As I ran my soapy hands over my skin, I smiled, albeit a little guiltily, realizing that I’d finessed it with Sarah and she would think it fine that I continued to shave my body. My fingers encountered some stubble so I lathered up, took my razor from the shelf and cleaned away the bits that had popped up on my pits, my pubes, cock and balls and my chest. “That’s better,” I thought as I slipped my fingers over every inch I’d just shaved to ensure there was no hair left. Master Mark might punish me if I had any rough spots on my boy body. I paused a moment and shook my head. Master Mark? Where had that come from? Somehow, the act of shaving made me feel like a submissive boy to Mark. My fingers found their way to my smooth anus and slid inside, wriggling around as I clutched them with my sphincter and pushing a moan from my lips which I quickly stifled. Best not to wake anyone up! But I had a very hard time keeping my hands off my cock, which was, by now, beginning to leak pre-cum and throb. I thought of Mark, clad in leather and spanking me, and my cock stiffened painfully. I had to see Him this morning. I felt compelled to see His face; hear His voice and look into His blue eyes. I forced myself to take my hands away from my dick and rinse the soap off so that I could finish getting ready and get down to His office. I knew He would be there and that was all I wanted at that moment.

I rushed out of the apartment and jumped on the first express train that rolled into the station. As we jostled along, I kept glancing nervously at my watch. I needed to see Mark badly; I needed to be naked in front of Him and know He approved of me. As I daydreamed about this, my rod tented my trousers and pressed painfully against the resisting fabric. Then, suddenly the train came to a halt and, in another moment, the lights went out. “Oh shit!” I thought and heard others in the car voice the same or similar sentiments. After a time, the conductor got on the PA system and indicated there was a problem with a transformer ahead of us and the Transit Authority was on top of things. There were, of course, voices of incredulity but what could we do other than wait? I entertained myself with fantasies of being fucked by Mark. Finally, when the power was restored and the train got going again, it was 8:40, well past the time when Mark and I could have had some time alone. And besides, I had appointments to get to. But I was so close; at least I could see Him and partly satisfy my need.

I entered His office and found other patients already waiting. I went to the window and asked if I could have just a couple of minutes with Dr. Andrews, that it was important, but wouldn’t take long. The receptionist gave me a skeptical look and, after saying some things about how packed Dr. Andrews’ schedule was, ushered me into His office and told me to have a seat; that Dr. Andrews would be with me shortly. I sat down, then got up, paced, then sat again. I couldn’t sit still and my hole was feeling empty and hungry to be filled. I wriggled in the chair, attempting to stimulate the lips of my hole to get some relief. Finally, the door opened and I bolted from my chair.

“Patrick! What’s the matter?” Mark asked, striding into the room, a worried look on His handsome, masculine face. “Mark!” I said. “I just needed to see you.” And I grabbed Him and kissed Him. “Whoa,” He said pulling away. “Slow down Patrick! I have patients. I can’t...” I interrupted Him by once again pressing my mouth against His and sucking in His tongue as I ground my hard cock against Him. He held His hands up in surprise and then took hold of me, gently pushing me back. “OK boy. I see what the deal is. OK, calm down boy.” I allowed Him to push me away, just happy to have Him touching me. “Yes Sir,” I said, with hope still springing in my chest. “Patrick, I can’t do anything right now,” He said sternly. “I have an office full of patients and staff. I don’t have time. Here,” He said, leaning over and reaching into His desk drawer, “take this.” He handed me a key. Then He took one of His cards from the holder on His desk and wrote on the back of it. “This is my address. Can you be there at 12:00? We could do lunch. I have a little bit of a break in my schedule between office hours and my rounds today.” I looked at the address and saw that it was fairly near my own office and brightened. “Yes Sir,” I grinned. “I’ll be there at 12:00. Thank You Sir.” “If I’m running behind, just go on in. I’ll be there shortly. I promise.” “Thanks Mark,” I said, beaming at Him. It was just so good to be in His presence, look into His bright blue eyes and know that we’d be able to spend a while together later that day. He took my hands, pulled me to Him and kissed me quickly. “I’ll see you later,” He smiled. “Yes Sir,” I grinned back and left the office to get started with my day.

I plunged into meetings and preparations of responses to RFPs, absorbed in the details of running my business. Jim poked His head in the door. “Anything for lunch Patrick?” “What?” I said, looking up and then at my watch. “Oh God, is it time already?” I exclaimed, bolting from my chair. “I have a date, I mean an appointment. I’ve got to get out of here. I’ll be back by 1:30 for the meeting with the guy from the media network group. If I’m a little late, tell Him I’ve been delayed but keep Him here. I will be back!” I barked at Jim, grabbing my coat and heading out the door. “OK,” He said, holding the door for me, a little disconcerted by my sudden onslaught.

I hurried the several blocks to Mark’s apartment building and found it watched over by a guard. I was a little surprised. I knew that doctors used to be able to make a good deal of money practicing medicine, but thought those days were gone, except for some of the “boutique” specialties like cosmetic surgery. How did Mark afford a place like this? But I didn’t have time to ponder that question. I had to see Him! “I’m here to see Dr. Andrews,” I said to the guard, flashing His business card. The guard raised an eyebrow and looked me over. I must’ve passed muster because He permitted me to come in and summoned the elevator for me. “Twelfth floor,” He said as the elevator door opened. “Left out of the elevator. Door at the end of the hall. He’s not in at the moment so I’m assuming you have a key.” How did He know that? I was mildly perplexed but so wanting to see Mark that I dismissed the question.

The elevator door opened onto a quiet, carpeted hall with nicely spaced doors. There appeared to have been eight doors on this floor, meaning four apartments. One per side, I calculated, each with a main entrance and a service door. Very nice indeed. I made my way to the door at the end, fitted the key into the lock and entered the apartment. It was beautifully decorated in white, black and red in a sleek, modern Japanese style. There was a painting on silk hanging on the wall and a simple but elegant flower arrangement on a table beneath the painting. I wandered into the living room which was as tastefully appointed and sat down to await Mark’s arrival. I started to settle back on the couch but remembered that I should show proper respect and so sat bolt upright on the edge of the sofa. I didn’t have to wait long before I heard a key in the lock and Mark came in, quietly closing the door behind Him.

“On your knees boy,” Mark said sternly, His eyes angry. I immediately slid off the couch and got on my knees. I put my hands behind my back, somehow thinking that this was what was expected. But I kept my eyes on His face. “Eyes on the floor! Head down!” He barked. I felt my face flush bright pink as I quickly bowed my head and lowered my eyes, fixing them on His shoes. “Come here boy!” He ordered and I started to rise. “Stay on your knees!” He said sharply. I shuffled across the floor to Him, keeping my eyes on His feet but wanting so badly to look at His face. When I reached Him, I instinctively bent and placed my head on His shoes and wrapped my arms around His legs. “Please Sir,” I whimpered. “You’ve been a bad boy,” He growled. “You came to my office without an appointment and interrupted my work. For that, you’ll be punished.” “Yes Sir,” I said meekly, not knowing exactly what that meant. But my cock seemed to be quite excited at the prospect. “Stay!” He commanded and walked away, going down the hall. In a few moments, I heard Him returning. Then, He was standing in front of me again. I heard Him bend and a leather collar was wrapped around my neck and buckled. He straightened and, turning around, strode back down the hall with a “Come!” I was jerked along by the leash that was attached to the collar and I scrambled after Him, trying to catch up, my knees hurting because I was unaccustomed to crawling on the floor.

He pulled me into a room that was furnished in a way that was obviously out-of-the ordinary. The floor was tiled and had a drain in the center. Two walls were mirrored; another wall had cupboards, a counter with a sink and a toilet and the fourth wall which held the door through which we’d entered, had a large wooden X, taller than a man, bolted to it and peg boards with all sorts of implements hooked to it. There were chains hanging from cables which were, in turn, attached to winches and there were a couple of pairs of eyehooks in the floor. There was an examination table with stirrups and a two level bench with a leather-padded seat. Or it would have been a seat, but it was too high to sit on, there being a lower set of legs and an upper set. It was to the bench that Master pulled me. “Get up and strip and make it snappy,” He ordered me. “We don’t have much time and you’re going to remember this lesson and remember it well! I won’t have you interrupting my work again. Or if you do, at least you’ll know the price you’ll pay for it.” He sounded very angry and suddenly, I began to be afraid. I stood up, my knees trembling and my hands shaking and began to remove my clothes. “You can put them in the closet,” He said. “Since you’re going back to the office, there’s no point in getting them wrinkled.” As I undressed, He took off His jacket and hung it from a hook behind the door. Then He removed His cuff links and rolled up His sleeves. Standing with His hands on His hips, Hhe watched me finish removing my clothes, which I folded and placed in the closet as He’d instructed. My cock was stiffening even more at the humiliation of undressing in front of my clothed Master and the expectation of what was to come.

When I was undressed, I turned to face Him, my hands at my sides. “Hands behind your back! Feet spread! Head down! Eyes on the floor!” He barked. “That’s the proper position for a boy! If I tell you to get on your knees, the position is the same, except you’re kneeling. Understand?” “Yes Sir,” I answered, trying to move into the position He’d described. He moved to me. “Feet farther apart,” He ordered, kicking my feet farther apart until I was slightly uncomfortable. “That’s better. Remember that you’re the boy here and should be uncomfortable during punishment.” “Yes Sir,” I answered. “Yes Sir, what?” He demanded. “Yes Sir, thank You Sir,” I responded. “That’s better,” He said. “Climb up on the bench! Head at one end, ass at the other.” “Yes Sir,” I said, and did as He ordered. I lay along the length of the bench, just as He’d commanded. My head was hanging off one end and my cock and balls hung off the other. I quickly realized that this was not designed with my comfort in mind. My neck would tire quickly and I had the choice of either putting my genitals under my belly and lying on top of them or pointing my cock down and forcing them out from under me, pointing toward the wall in back of me. Either way was uncomfortable since I was quite hard. But I’d forgotten that I had no choices in this matter. When I climbed up, I’d tried the option of leaving them in their natural position, pointing at my head. But Master was walking around the bench and checking out my position. He slapped my exposed ass when He came to that end and pushed me up a bit to extricate my stiff rod and jewels from their hiding place under my belly. He pulled them downward and then allowed me to settle back on the bench. My hard flesh was now bent at a very uncomfortable angle and my balls rode it like saddlebags, available to my Master’s use.

He hooked my leash to the lower section of the bench, out of reach of my hands and then buckled leather shackles on my wrists. These He attached to hooks on the legs of the bench. Then He attached shackles to my ankles and to my upper calves, all being hooked to the bench. I was now quite effectively immobilized. Next, He went to the cabinets and when He returned, ordered me to open my mouth. When I did,’ He wrapped a leather strap around my head and buckled it. It had an opening that fit over my mouth with a metal ring that fit behind my front teeth, forcing my open wide enough to admit a cock or dildo. Then, slapping my face firmly, He moved behind me. He inserted a lubed finger and slicked my ass up. I felt Him spreading my anus and inserting something into it that went but didn’t seem to stretch me wide or penetrate too far. “This won’t be too bad,” I thought, naively. Little did I know!” Then I felt the object inside my ass lips moving slightly and rhythmically and felt my hole beginning to stretch. He’d inserted a speculum and was cranking me open. As my sphincter widened, it became progressively more uncomfortable and then painful. I thought He was going to split me down the middle. I cried out and shouted but nothing intelligible came out, though I was certainly loud enough. He stopped cranking a minute and gave me a good hard swat on my white ass. I could feel the print of His hand burning and reddening on my butt. “No more bitching,” He said. “This is your punishment and I expect you to take it like a man. Understand?” “Yes Sir,” I tried to say but only garble came out. I guess He knew what I tried to say because He said “Good boy,” and went back to opening my hole. He didn’t hurry, which I suppose I should be grateful for but soon enough, I felt like He’d opened the Lincoln Tunnel in my nether regions. Just about the time I’d decided I couldn’t take any more, He stopped. Tears were running down my face from the fire in my ass when He walked around where I could see Him. He tenderly wiped the tears away with His thumbs and bent to kiss my open lips. “Good boy,” He said. “I should have done this sooner but better late than never. Today you’ll start to learn the discipline of being my boy.”

By now, my dick was leaking pre-cum. Master took a small zip-lock bag, placed it over my dick and zipped the opening until it was holding onto my cock, catching the pre-cum. “No point wasting that,” He said and again slapped my ass. I tried to turn my head to see what He was doing but found that the leash limited my movement greatly. But He apparently wanted to limit my vision even more. He went to the cabinet and took something out. I tried to see but He moved behind me. Suddenly, my head was enveloped in darkness and muffled sound. He’d put some sort of hood over my head. I could breathe so there were openings for my nostrils and I could still breathe through my mouth, so there had to have been an opening for that as well. But most sound from the room was cut off and I could see nothing. I felt Him pulling the laces on the hood tight and He said what sounded like “Now we’re ready” but I couldn’t be sure. I didn’t have to wait too long to find out.

After a few moments of darkness and quiet, I felt what seemed to be strings of fire lash my butt. I screamed through the gag hole and it sounded to my own ears like a curdling, guttural cry. I made a couple more strangled cries as the fire shot back and forth through my body. Then there was another blow of fire. He must have been using a cat on my ass. My anus was struggling mightily to protect itself, trying to close and fold in on itself. It could not, of course, being stretched open with the speculum and each blow brought the additional agony of the sphincter clenching against the levers holding it open. I was screaming, sounding like the wounded wild animal I felt I was at that moment as tears filled the mask, coating my face and running out from under the bottom edge and wetting my neck. He was concentrating on my ass and thighs with His blows and when a blow would strike where a previous one had landed, the shock and pain was multiplied. After what must have been twenty lashes, I felt His hands on my burning cheeks, soothing and stroking them. Master kissed and licked them as He nuzzled the crack between my seared mounds. Then He began to fuck my hole with His tongue and I went wild as He stroked the walls of my anus not covered by the levers of the speculum. I was moaning in the pain and arousal of the beating I’d just had, trying to say “Please Sir, please, take me,” but nothing intelligible was heard. Then He was gone; I couldn’t sense His presence. I lifted my head and thrashed around, pulling against the shackles, desparate to feel His touch on my body again; to connect with my Master. As I called out to Him and bucked, I felt His hand on my shoulder and immediately calmed down. He was still there. I whined through the bit gag, eager to give Him my submission and service; eager for Him to take me. His hands were holding my head and I heard His voice close to my ear: “Are you ready boy?” I nodded as best I could, trying to say “Yes Sir. Please Sir. Let me suck You.” I heard Him chuckle and then felt the plum on the shaft of His cock brushing my stretched lips. My tongue lifted to welcome it and give it my love. He entered me slowly and I lavished my tongue’s attentions on His hard flesh, whimpering and moaning while I licked the pre-cum from the tip of His oozing dick. He held my head and began to thrust, fucking my face and making me gag and choke as His stiff pillar rammed the back of my throat. He was not being gentle but I didn’t care. I’d discovered that I was a pig for rough treatment and it only spurred me on. I alternated between my attempts to suck harder with a mouth that was forced open and unable to close and fits of choking that blew sputum and saliva out around His cock and wet His bush.

Suddenly, He pulled out. “Master,” I cried between coughs. “Master, please!” Of course, it was still the cries of an animal that came out. But I was sure He knew. And indeed He did. In just a moment, I felt His hands spreading the cheeks of my ass and loosening the speculum. As my hole closed again, I felt a vast emptiness inside and cried to be filled. I felt something warm and firm pressing against my ass lips and, knowing what it was, pushed down to open myself to it. As it pressed in, I moaned in joy. My Master was fucking me. That was all I wanted. Once again, He was not gentle. He got the head of His cock past my sphincters and then rammed it home, His hard pubes slamming against my fiery red butt. I cried in pain and pleasure as a sharp thrill shot from my hole, up my spine and crashed in my brain. Then He began His pounding, spanking me with each thrust. The pain and pleasure built together and as I felt His phallus throbbing, telegraphing the on-coming orgasm, the muscles and nerves of my pelvis began to rise in a matching crescendo of increasing sensations. Master’s tempo increased and in a few moments, He shouted and dug His hands into my tortured mounds as He pumped over and over again, filling me with the gift of His seed. And as He did, my body spasmed and a joyous surge flooded me, spreading from my asshole upwards and downwards, in an orgasm like I’d never had before. My cock was untouched and I’m not even sure that I “came.” But my breath was coming in gasps, my heart was beating wildly and I’d shouted in chorus with Him. He collapsed across my back and lay there with His cock still in me as He caught His breath.

We lay there as together, our breathing slowed and I could feel His penis softening inside me. When, at last, He pulled out, I whimpered, hating to lose Him. He came around to my head and removed the hood and I squinted and blinked, momentarily blinded by the brightness after being in blackness for so long. Then He unbuckled the strap holding in the bit and removed it from my mouth. I moved my jaw, trying to ease the stiffness and said “Thank You Sir.” My mouth was quite dry and I tried to get the saliva flowing while Master removed the shackles from my limbs. When I was free, He ordered me to the floor on my knees. I was quite stiff and stumbled slightly as I moved to obey. Master caught me and helped me kneel. I tried to remember the correct position and put my arms behind my back, groaning because my shoulders were stiff from the bondage I’d undergone. My legs were apparently not spread wide enough because He raised His foot and pressed it against my cock and balls. “Where should your legs be boy?” I understood what I was doing wrong. “Wider Sir,” I said, shifting my knees farther apart. “What do you have to say for yourself boy?” “I’m sorry Sir. No excuse Sir,” I said loudly, lowering my head to my chest. “Are you thirsty boy?” “Yes Sir.” “Good. You should be. Raise your head and open up.” I did as I was told and Master placed His flaccid penis in my mouth. As I cradled it on my tongue, I soon felt it bulge slightly as He relaxed His sphincter and the piss began to flow into my mouth and down my throat. “Dribble any and you’ll be punished,” He said and I worked to swallow every drop, gulping down His salty, acidic gift: the first time I’d ever drunk piss. I drank and drank and finally the flow slowed and stopped. He squeezed His cock, getting the last drops out and shook it in my open mouth, His soft cock slapping against my teeth. Then He pulled it out and I moved my tongue around inside, trying to figure out whether the taste disgusted me or was enjoyable. It wasn’t nearly as bad as I’d expected it to be.

“OK boy, that’s the end of your session. Do you remember why I’ve punished you?” “Yes Sir, I do Sir.” “Tell me.” “Sir, I came to Your office without an appointment and interrupted Your day.” “You know you made me very angry. What do you have to say for yourself?” “Nothing Sir. I have no excuse Sir. Thank You for punishing me Sir.” “Good. I hope I don’t have to repeat this lesson. By the way, you’ll find that it’s rather uncomfortable wearing pants for a couple of days. So you’ll have a reminder of what happens when you step out of line. I used a cat so that there’ll be no bruising or welts but you’ll be reminded whether you’re sitting or standing.” “Yes Sir, thank You Sir,” I said, lowering my head even further. “Alright,” He said, ruffling my hair. “That’s enough for now. There’s a towel on the counter. Clean yourself up and get out of here. I have to get to my rounds.” “Yes Sir,” I said, lifting my eyes and smiling at Him hopefully. I was hoping I’d done my penance adequately. He looked down at me and smiled as well. “Go on,” He said. “You have an appointment to get to.” “Oh my God,” I exclaimed, bolting up and looking at the clock. I had fifteen minutes and to get cleaned up, get dressed and get back to the office. I scrambled to wipe away the drool and sweat and get dressed. As I pulled my pants on, I immediately understood the truth of what He’d said: my ass was extremely sensitive to any touch and it felt like I had burns on my buns and thighs. I started to run from the room when I heard “Boy!” in a loud voice. How could I be so stupid! “Sir, I’m sorry Sir,” I said, stopping and assuming the proper position. “Good boy,” He said and came to me and kissed me. “Go on, get out of here,” He said and swatted my soe ass. I ran for my office.

To be continued.