The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

“Exodus”

DISCLAIMER

This story is copyright © 2006 Danny Lilithborne, and may only be reproduced at the Erotic Mind Control Stories Archive (http://www.mcstories.com). Any other reproduction is a violation of the legal rights of the author and is subject to prosecution.

* * *

PART TWO—Defenses Down

* * *

‘BOT. Report.’

‘Sir, everything is going as planned, although it displeases me to report that the captives were injured. Three of them are being very cooperative with me...’

‘But there is a problem.’

‘It is an enjoyable process for me, Bram, Sir, but the three evidently do not have any sort of loyalty with the Alliance. They were prisoners sent on a throwaway mission. They cannot help us achieve our goal.’

‘And the fourth?’

‘The one named Justine Aran. She is a fighter, but not because of her allegiance to the Alliance. I believe she simply does not wish to show any vulnerability.’

‘Understood. Bring Hayden here. He should be able to take care of her. What other thoughts do you have, Janis?’

‘Sir, these four women are not from the Alliance, but they were under their orders. The humans are pressing hard to occupy our planet now, if they fear us so much as to send prisoners.’

‘Will they send Alliance soldiers to our planet?’

‘The prisoners had nanites attached to their body, sending transmissions to the Alliance mothership. I was able to deactive them and create duplicates to throw off the Alliance. But they will figure it out eventually.’

‘Excellent. Then it is only a matter of time.’

‘Yes, Sir. I believe this. EOT.’

‘EOT.’

* * *

Justine Aran continued to struggle and yell, bound as she was with her arms up and her legs to the walls. She wasn’t going to give her captors the benefit of seeing her broken down. ‘I’ll fight to the end,’ she thought to herself. ‘And hopefully, I can take some people down with me.’

A strange alien had tried to touch Aran. She wouldn’t let it, she fought it off vigorously and eventually it left. It hadn’t been back for awhile, but Aran knew it was only a matter of time.

When the door to her cell unlocked, Aran went into another rage.

“You’re not getting anything from me! Get the fuck out!”

In walked in another Violan. This one could probably be ascertained to be male, if its larger shoulders and flatter chest was any indication. It was shorter than Aran, but not by much, and dressed like the other one, except this one held a bag in its hand which it dropped on the floor as it locked the door.

“Hello,” it said. “I am Hayden.”

“I don’t care how you know our language, you alien fucker, you’re not getting any leeway from me. I’m not letting you touch me, understand?”

“I won’t, for now.” Hayden kneeled down and opened the bag, retrieving something from it. Aran tried to spit on him as he did so, but her mouth was dry.

When Hayden got up, he was holding some kind of stick with a soft ball of hair on its end. It resembled a paintbrush.

“You going to paint me a picture, you dumb motherfucker? Just wait till I get out of here! You don’t want to see me loose, I promise...”

But when Hayden moved the brush towards her body, Aran suddenly realized what he planned to do.

‘He’s not going to TICKLE me?! What kind of aliens are these? Is this how they plan to torture me? My God...’

Hayden slid the brush in a circle around Aran’s stomach.

Aran bit her lip and hissed. “You’re not going to get anywhere by just making me laugh, you moron.”

But the Violan ignored her and continued doing so, occasionally rolling it over Aran’s ribs. The brush’s end was soft and bristly and produced an array of ticklish tingles wherever it went. It was very effective. Despite being a hardened woman, Aran was very ticklish and was fighting not to smile.

Hayden merely slid the brush over and around Aran’s abdomen some more. Aran was beginning to quiver, but the effects hardly did more than tease her, despite how ticklish Aran was. ‘What is it trying to do?’

“This is barely even torture, fucker. You think you’re going to get far? Hah!” Aran quickly realized she shouldn’t have said that, because the tickles were beginning to spill into her mind and she was now smiling and hissing to avoid giggling. Still, this was barely any sort of torment for her mind right now.

But when the brush’s tip swirled into Aran’s navel, she thought twice about taunting Hayden. At this point if she said anything she would be giggling all through it, and that’s the last thing she wanted to do. Instead, she just bared her teeth and hissed and tried to move to avoid the brush, although Hayden would just move it in time with her body.

‘Okay, maybe I’ll laugh, but that doesn’t mean the creature has the upper hand. Just remember that it’s an enemy.’ Aran’s eyes were crossing as she tried to focus hard enough to shut the sensations out.

Suddenly, the brush was replaced by scratching sensations around her belly button, and Aran, caught off guard, burst into laughter, which only increased in intensity as the tingling scratches moved out over her belly onto her ribs and eventually her underarms, where Aran was the most open and sensitive. She threw her head back and yelled her laughter out, squeezing her eyes shut.

‘I can’t believe this happened!’ was all Justine could think about between the slight pauses between scratches. The squirmy sensations they produced in her underarms only caused her to buck and laugh harder. “NOOO!!! HAHAHA!!!” Justine screamed. She tried to force her mouth into a scowl, but it was impossilbe.

And then, just as quickly as they came, the tickles were gone. Replacing them were what felt like fingertips, but the sensation they made were quite different. It was almost like balm for the tickles as the fingers moved over Justine’s body. Her laughter faded into giggles as the Violan soothed her.

She opened her eyes and saw that Hayden had removed his gloves and was running his slender hands over her torso. The fingers did not knead, scratch, or titillate—they glided over Justine. They filled her body with a strange, calming, and very pleasant sensation.

Justine was only slightly alarmed when she realized she couldn’t fight, and puzzled when she noted she really didn’t want to.

“How did you...” she stammered.

“Now then, Justine,” Hayden said. “Isn’t that better?”

Justine suddenly lost all her will to struggle. It was easier to relax, she didn’t even know why she was fighting in the first place. Justine realized how vulnerable she felt. For the first time she could remember in her life, she blushed.

“Stop that...” she whispered, trying to feign resistance.

“Don’t be embarassed now.” Hayden smiled at Justine. “Relax. Enjoy. Remember that I just want to help you.” Those yellow on black eyes suddenly seemed so deep to her now. She couldn’t understand the mix of emotions that were swimming inside her as she looked into them.

“Help... no... you...”

“Hush,” Hayden said, and much to Justine’s surprise, she did! “Everything is okay. We are not your enemies. Here. Drink this.”

A straw was placed in Justine’s mouth, and she drank without realizing what she was doing. The liquid that came through tasted pleasant, and she rolled it around her mouth. Justine swallowed, and her parched throat was soothed. Then the straw was removed.

“Does that help your dryness, Justine?”

She merely moaned in response. She still was dumbfounded at how easily the Violan had made her drop her guard. But instead of feeling ashamed, she felt almost pleased.

“Sleep now,” Hayden said.

Justine’s eyes fell shut. She suddenly felt very tired. She could faintly hear Hayden tell her it was okay to rest. Her weak mind was unable to hold a thought. She could only feel right now, and while she felt vulnerable and open, she also felt peaceful. The sensations that spread up and down her body calmed her.

Justine was disarmed. And loving it...

* * *

“This is Vice Admiral Roosevelt. What is your news, Capt. Stromwell?”

“I don’t understand it, Admiral,” Stromwell said, staring at the control panel. “According to my readout, the nanites are online. But...”

“But?”

“That’s all they’re telling me, Ma’am. I’m not receiving any other information. No visuals, no vitals, nothing.”

Roosevelt sighed. “Do you think they’re dead?”

“No,” Stromwell said immediately. “They’re not dead.”

“Are those your personal feelings talking?” Roosevelt said curtly.

Stromwell covered himself hastily. “Ma’am, we just don’t know exactly what happened yet, so it’s too early to reach a conclusion.”

“That’s true, Stromwell,” Roosevelt said. “But you must consider the possibility that they are dead. If things go on like this, I am going to have to discuss an alternate means of occupation with the Alliance board members. Keep watch, and tell me if anything changes.”

“Yes, Ma’am,” Stromwell said, gritting his teeth.

“Vice Admiral Roosevelt out.”

Stromwell flicked the communicator off. ‘You pompous battleaxe,’ he thought to himself. Then he sighed looking at the blank control panel. ‘Tell me something, Kelera,’ he thought to himself. ‘You’ve got to be okay.’

* * *

Kelera put her back against the padded wall. Her body was no longer restrained, so she stretched her limbs fully. Her eyes fluttered shut as the music drew her within herself. Then after an undeterminate amount of time, she blinked and got her consciousness back.

The Violan had come back a few times and massaged Kelera. Somewhere along the line, Kelera’s bonds had been removed. The wound on her chest seemed to be totally healed now.

‘I guess there’s nothing to do but wait for her to come back,’ Kelera thought to herself. She lay down on the ground and lazily stretched her arms out, gazing at the soft light on the ceiling.

She wondered what Eloise, Justine and Deena were doing...

Just then, the door to her cell unlocked, and the Violan walked in again. She looked down at Kelera and smiled warmly. Kelera noticed her teeth. If they were anything like human teeth, then the Violan’s must have been well maintained because they were white as pearls, in stark contrast with her black eyes.

“I think that we will be ready to release you soon, Kelera,” the Violan said.

“Release us?” Kelera asked. “You mean you’re going to let us go?”

“Not from the planet, of course. Just from your cell. The purpose of your time here was to get you used to us, and to learn a few things about you.”

Kelera vaguely recalled the alien asking her some questions while she had caressed her, but couldn’t put her finger on what they had been. But she was rather blissed and didn’t worry about it very much.

“So... we can’t leave the planet,” Kelera said, not sounding like she cared much either way.

“I am afraid not, little one. The time is not right, and there is still much we can learn from you. We have been expecting the arrival of humans for some time now, and we want to study you.”

“Study us?...” Kelera blinked. The haze in her head was still rather snug. “You... you knew that the humans were coming?”

“Oh, yes. For some time now, in fact. Our people, whom you call Violans... we have been waiting for you; quite looking forward to actual contact with human beings.”

“Is that what happened to the people who’ve landed here?” Kelera asked as she staggered to her feet. “You’ve taken them and... kept them?” Kelera was only now aware that her captor was a great deal taller than her—about ten centimetres, probably.

The Violan smiled. “They receive similar conditioning. After that, certain Violans will take one home with them, and keep them close, and take care of them. We’ve found that humans can survive quite well in our world, and great affection often grows between the human and his or her keeper.”

“Keeper...? You mean, you keep humans like pets. Is that what you mean?”

The Violan nodded and smiled. “Something like that. We take good care of humans, and we treat them well. That way, we can learn about human behavior.”

“But... wait,” Kelera said, confused. “Whenever we... whenever humans scan this planet, we don’t get any signs that... your people are living together. Don’t you need... cities? Towns?”

The Violan took a step closer to Kelera. “Our civilization is underground, little one. We have techniques to route the sunlight and the air we need here, so we disturb as little of the planet surface as we can. That is why you don’t detect us.”

“Wow... really?” Kelera looked at the Violan’s eyes, and all of a sudden she had a desire to see their world. “I... I want to see how you live.”

“You will, little one,” her captor said. “In fact, I think I want to take you home with me. I hope my superior will allow me to. There is something about you that I like.”

Kelera gasped. “M-me...?”

“Yes. And by the way,” the Violan said, stepping in so she was face to face with Kelera. “My name... is Janis.”

Kelera was stammering. She didn’t know what to think right now. This Violan creature with the lovely touch wanted Kelera as a pet? Something about it didn’t seem to fit together for her. “I-I... I... don’t know...” She blushed as she suddenly remembered that she was naked.

“Ssssshhh...” Janis hushed Kelera with a gloved finger, then immediately removed the gloves. Her fingers grazed over Kelera’s shoulders, and then gently pushed her to the ground. Kelera was once again kneeling, and now Janis’ fingers swirled over her back, tracing lines on her spine.

Kelera turned away from Janis and stared at a wall, trying to take her mind off that soothing touch, but she couldn’t help herself. “Do all of your people... have this touch?” Kelera whispered.

“Yes,” Janis replied as she smoothed her hands over Kelera’s back. “My people communicate with all our senses, including touch. And,” her voice went lower. “We are very affectionate with our pets.”

Kelera moaned and dropped her head forward. Her eyes widened slightly as she realized that her head was on Janis’ bare breast. Janis had apparently loosened her robe. “Wha...?” A twinge of panic shot up through Kelera’s body.

“Hush now, little one,” Janis whispered. “Relax and enjoy. It’s just like before.”

The panic was gone, just like that, and it left in its wake excitement. Sensual excitement. If Violans did communicate through touch, then the affection Janis apparently had for her was obvious. Kelera became aware of the music again, and closed her eyes. But the song painted a different world for her this time. One of light wind caresses... and growing desire.

Kelera leaned totally into Janis’ embrace. The Violan chuckled softly. “Yes. Drop your guard and surrender, dear Kelera,” she said, mostly to herself. “You and I are going to be very close.”

* * *

‘BOT. Report.’

‘The initial process is complete, Bram, Sir. With Hayden’s help, we have softened all four humans and they are ready for placement.’

‘And what of the Alliance? How soon shall they send actual soldiers?’

‘We will have to wait and see, Sir. They will probably ponder whether they want to make a hostile threat towards us at this point.’

‘And... there is something you want to ask me.’

‘Yes there is... Sir, I want to keep one of the humans.’

‘You already have a human, Janis.’

‘And I have learned much from her. But there is something about Kelera that I like, Sir. Something that makes me... curious. I am not sure what it is.’

‘You have already begun conditioning Kelera. This was not wise. There is a good chance that the council will deny your request.’

‘...I am sorry.’

‘Your actions were questionable, Janis. But, I will give the council my best recommendation for you to keep the human Kelera. That is all I can do for you.’

‘Thank you, Sir. I will not repeat this mistake again, Sir.’ ‘I trust you will not. You cannot let your emotions interfere in this way again. Your next task is to segue the humans into their new lives, while they await the final word on placement. Be as kind as you have been. Do not forget their purpose, and yours. EOT.’

‘Understood, Sir. EOT.’

* * *

Tasha Roosevelt drummed her fingers on the console table.

“The signals check out,” spoke the human resources official on her television screen. “However, they don’t seem to be responding with any more information. It could very well be a glitch with the atmosphere, but it could also indicate that the signals are forged.”

“I see,” Roosevelt said. “Thank you for your report, Sir.” She didn’t wait for the response. She just closed the connection and turned towards the ship’s window.

“What’s our next move, Admiral?” one of her crewman asked.

Roosevelt put her head into one hand and nodded. “Give it another hour, then we check again. If nothing changes, I will have to request an allocation of troops from the Alliance.”

“Yes Ma’am.”

Roosevelt looked at the display showing the planet Viola and sighed. She knew of the mistakes the Alliance had taken before in occupying planets. A show of force would be a great risk now.

‘But what if they had no other option?’

* * *

Kelera and her friends who were once her crew sat around each other. They were in a brightly lit room with padded floor and walls, much wider and brighter than the other cells. There were also tables and what looked like cabinets in the room.

They had been released, but Janis told Kelera that they had to wait in this room for awhile, while the Violan arranged to find people who would keep her remaining friends. In the meantime, they were allowed to spend some time together, to discuss what they had experienced.

Kelera marveled at how different everyone looked. Upon their release, they had been given clothes to wear and a hair accessory—Kelera was given a short yellow robe, much like Janis wore, and a device which looked very much like a scrunchie, with which Kelera bunned up her blonde hair. When she saw her friends, she was surprised at how different they looked when not in the uniforms she was used to seeing them in.

Deena was wearing what looked like a soft blue nightgown which tied around the waist, and her black hair had been pulled back into a ponytail. Justine’s grey hair was frazzled, and she wore a skimpy pink top, a miniskirt, and a big smile—something Kelera had never seen before. But Eloise was the most comforting sight—with her raven hair pigtailed up, a light green long shirt, and a lost but content look in her eyes, she looked pleased to be alive.

Deena was the first to speak. “I think you’ve all felt what I have.”

“And then some!” Justine said, and giggled. No one had ever seen her this bubbly. It was quite unlike her.

“Did they tell you about what they do with humans, and about the way they live on this planet?” Kelera asked.

“Some,” Deena said. “They said they were living underground, and kept humans under watch. That we were going to stay with different Violans for awhile.”

Kelera shuddered pleasantly. Deena didn’t know how intimate the Violans apparently got with humans. She closed her eyes and remembered Janis’ hands flowing over her body, and how excited they made her feel.

Deena smiled. “Their touch is quite relaxing, huh, Kelera?” she asked, and then leaned forward. “I enjoyed it. I had so many questions when I first saw the Violan, but I don’t remember any of them now. They... just don’t bother me. I don’t need to know.”

Justine rubbed her shoulder. “There was another Violan... a guy. He came and he... well, he calmed me down.” She blushed and closed her eyes. “He made me not want to fight. And I still don’t. I don’t know why, but... I don’t care. I really like the way I feel right now.”

“This could be a ruse,” Kelera said. “They might just be getting us comfortable so they can get something out of us.”

“Or eat us!” Justine said with a laugh. “It doesn’t really matter to me. I’m in no mood to go back to being under the thumb of the Alliance. That’s no way to live.”

“Yes,” Deena said. “The Alliance can go straight to hell. I want to stay here. This place is nice.”

“Me too,” Kelera sighed. “I’m just not quite used to the idea yet. I’d be more surprised if they were as nice as they seem to be.” She then cast her eyes on Eloise, who hadn’t spoken yet, and had a far-off look on her face.

“Hey, Eloise,” Justine said. “Don’t be a stranger—what do you think?”

Eloise looked at her friends and just smiled for a while. A radiant, beaming smile.

Then she said, “When she first came to me... I thought she was an angel.”

The other three smiled and continued listening. Eloise was vibrating with charisma.

“I was just a little sad when I found out she wasn’t,” she continued. “But... I was even more happy... to be alive.”

“Amen to that,” Justine said.

“Yeah,” Deena said, and Kelera followed suit. There was something about Eloise’s response that filled them with even more hope.

The door to the room was unlocked and opened, and in walked Janis with another Violan—a larger female whose jade on black eyes were immediately noticeable.

Janis smiled as she saw the four humans. “I am happy to tell you that your placements have come through. You are now residents on the planet Viola.”

‘Residents?’ Kelera thought. Deena and Justine glanced at each other. Eloise remained spaced out.

“This is Patti,” Janis said, motioning to the Violan that had entered with her. “She will take you to your homes.”

Patti spoke in what was probably her native language. While not understanding her, the four were awed by how musical and fluid she sounded. Janis responded to Patti in kind, and then smiled at the humans.

“Patti does not know English,” Janis explained. “Do not worry, all your new keepers do. Eloise, Deena, and Justine—if you will just follow Patti, she has a transport waiting outside for you.”

“Hey,” Justine said. “What about Kelera? Isn’t she coming?”

Janis turned a bright purple color. To Kelera, it seemed like a blush. “Kelera will be staying here for awhile,” Janis said. “There is just some things I have to tell her.”

“What if we want to contact each other?” Deena said. “We’re... well, we’ve been friends for four years.”

“Ask your keepers and they will help you with that,” Janis said, and then bowed to Patti. “It has been a pleasure to know you,” she continued. “I again apologize for your coming here wounded, and I hope you enjoy our planet.”

Justine tapped Eloise on the shoulder, who blinked and followed her, Deena and Patti out the door. Kelera noticed Patti smiling fondly at the humans as she watched them head out. ‘So curious... it’s almost like they’re attracted to us...’

Her thoughts were interrupted by a gentle squeeze on her shoulder. Janis leaned in close behind her and whispered in her ear.

“My request came through, Kelera,” she said. “You belong to me now.”

“Belong...?” Kelera whispered, half to herself.

Then shuddered almost violently when she felt a pair of soft lips caress her earlobe.

“Ready to come to your new home, my pet?” Janis’ voice whispered in her ear. It had suddenly become soft and seductive, but her bare hands caressing Kelera’s bare skin was clouding her mind. Kelera ground her thighs together suddenly, feeling a rush of heat flood her.

“Wait... I...” Kelera’s heart was racing, and alarms in her brain were going off. But they were slowly being replaced by the heavenly peace that Janis’ alien fingers provided to her. She was telling her to relax, and be content... but she was arousing more than just her curiosity.

“Are you ready?” Janis repeated, her voice gentle and urging.

“Yes...” Kelera gasped in response. She was rewarded by a soft sound from Janis. A melodic sound of happiness that was probably her home tongue, but it made Kelera’s passion peak. She swallowed hard.

Then Janis spoke in English. “Good girl...”

A rush of pleasure and release that could only be an orgasm swept over the captive earthling.