The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Explaining The She-Devils and How I Became One

MC, FD, MF, FT

All the information in this story is true. Some of the quotes may not be 100% exact, but they represent a close approximation.

My name is Katelyn. I am a hairstylist by trade and a hypnotist by hobby. I specialize in erotic hypnosis, because I have been a hypnodomme for the last five years.

I came to this because I stumbled upon a hair group on the Internet. The called themselves “The She-devils,” and they were the perfect group for me to join.

The She-devils believed that women should control men, and they refused to use the terms “men” or “boys.” They always called them, “the weaker sex” or “ws” for short, never capitalizing the words or initials.

Until they broke up in July of this year, the main She-devils owned a hair salon near the University of Michigan campus. Now, they have all gone their separate ways after selling their building.

The She-devils brought several female hairstylists and many others who enjoyed playing hair femdom into a group. At one time, we were 1,000 strong in the United States, Canada, and Great Britain.

The She-devils believed in controlling the ws by using mind-control methods. They used conversational hypnosis to get inside the heads of their ws clients. Once they had their prospective subs in this state, they began to explain their little secrets to them—that they were into playing fun sex games with the weaker sex. Rarely did a ws turn down the chance to play their game, and once they agreed to becoming a sex slave for a She-devil, there was no turning back. The ladies made sure of that.

Once they had approval, they invited the ws in question to return to the salon at closing time on Friday. Immediately upon arrival, the prospective sub was taken to the employee break room and invited to sit in a wheelchair; his shoes were removed. He was given a cup of herbal tea that contained Valerian, Passionflower, California Poppy, Hops, Skullcap, Chamomile, Catnip, and a little peppermint liqueur added for flavoring and the alcohol.

While he sipped on the tea, a headset was placed on his head, which played a brainwave entrainment CD to get him into a hypnotic brain state.

When the ws began to reach a really relaxed state, his appointed She-devil would then begin the hypnotic induction. Most of the girls there had taken advance hypnotism courses, and they knew what they were doing. Within a couple of minutes, they could get most of their inductees into a deep hypnotic state, sufficient for anesthesia.

The coma-like sub was then wheeled down the hall to the back and placed into an elevator. The elevator descended to the basement just below the salon. This former warehouse space had been converted into a femdom dungeon, but it was not your regular femdom dungeon. No corporal punishment was ever doled out there. The punishment given was to the ws’s head, namely his hair.

Usually three She-devils were present when this ritual took place. They wheeled the ws over to their special loveseat where it took place. They slowly brought the sub out of his hypnotic state and helped him into the loveseat. He was usually still a little groggy and not sure of where he was, how he got there, or how much time had passed since he had first entered the salon.

Once in the loveseat, the sub was restrained. This loveseat had been modified with arm cuffs on the handles. The sub’s hands were placed in the cuffs. The next step was to unfasten his pants and drawers and remove them, leaving him naked from the waist down. Next, his legs were tied to leg cuffs set on the seat legs. Finally, a belt was placed around his chest, completely restraining the sub.

At this point, the She-devils left him there to sit and begin to regain his senses. They did not want their ws to have a foggy memory of his submission induction.

While the sub sat there, the three women went into the next room to change into their costumes. They all wore dominatrix clothing—high heel, knee-high boots, fishnet stockings, vinyl or leather miniskirts, something vinyl or leather and very skimpy on top, like a bustier, long black gloves, and either a rider’s crop or long black cigarette holder.

They also applied their favorite perfume of choice, Boum EDP by Jeanne Arthes. They returned, and the sub usually thought he was about to get some from three women at once. That’s not what happened.

One She-devil was there to give him a haircut he probably did not want. The She-devil induction cut was given with an Oster Classic 76 or Turbo 111 clipper and an Andis Ultraedge Outliner Blade that shaved hair down to peach fuzz at 0.1 millimeter. The She-devils insisted that all subs remain hairless and be shaved to peach fuzz at least once a week, preferably every Friday night.

One She-devil was there to do one of three things. Most often, she placed black Gaffer’s tape over his mouth (making sure he could breathe through his nose) and lit an American Spirits organic cigarette that rested in her black cigarette holder. She took deep drags and blew a steady stream of smoke into the sub’s nose. When mixed with the little bit of alcohol and passionflower consumed by the sub, it created a rather explosive finish for the sub—one that many times had never been experienced before.

The third She-devil gave the sub a BJ while the head shave and forced inhaling of smoke went on. The ensuing explosion usually caused the sub to get sore down in his parts.

Once the sub was hairless and worn out, they released him from his restraints, placed him in the wheelchair, and gave him a second dose of herbal tea. On went a headset again with brainwave entrainment. It was a repeat of what happened upstairs. The sub was then given another hypnotic induction and placed into a deep sleep. He was wheeled back to the elevator and taken back to the break room.

They brought him out of the hypnotic state, and the She-devil that gave him the BJ took him home to continue the enslavement. Most of the time, they would have sex with the ws, and force him to cum three more times before he was allowed to go to sleep.

The following morning, the sub was then forced to accompany his new mistress to the local mall for a shopping spree. He had to carry all the bags and show off his new hairless look to the public. After lunch, they would return to the She-devil’s home for more sex and a long afternoon nap.

From this point, the sub was usually hooked on his She-devil. Many of these arrangements soon blossomed into something special, and several She-devils married their subs.

Every Friday night, the sub had to experience the head shaving-restrained-breathing of smoke ritual, known as SSS (Shave, Smoke, Sex). For the She-devils that did not smoke, they used alternates that included the olfactory sense. Very strong body wash and perfume became the most frequently used alternative. All subsequent Friday night rituals took place in the home of the She-devil. The sub only needed to experience the dungeon with three She-devils that first time. However, some eventually did end up downstairs again.

The second visit to the dungeon included a pube shave with the head shave. If the sub went to the dungeon a third time, then every piece of body hair but his eyelashes and eyebrows was removed from him. This time, the head was smoothly shaved and anointed with sandalwood oil.

If a sub went to the dungeon three times, he was allowed to know of the whereabouts of the dungeon. Most had no clue where they were until they were told so.

For all the She-devils outside of Ann Arbor, we had to create our own “dungeons.” For me, it was my spare bedroom in my condo. I decorated it to look a little Goth and dark. I installed blackout curtains so nobody could look out or in. I found a nice chair with handles and legs that could be used to restrain a sub. I went online to Feel Pretty Lingerie and purchased a dominatrix costume, the Lycra strappy 4 piece set that includes a bustier with a halter neck closure, low back, clip garters, G-string, gloves, and stockings. I went to a local retail store that sells shoes and found four-inch heel thigh-high boots for $70. I found a gold ten-inch telescoping cigarette holder online and ordered that. I am not a smoker, but I wanted to act the part at least once, while trying to remain as healthy with it as I could, so I found an organic, additive-free tobacco online and bought a roll-your-own roller with it. The first attempt was a little rough, but after trying it a few times, I got to where I could blow a mean stream where I wanted it to go.

I went online again to purchase the bulk herbs to make the sedating herbal tea, as the tinctures available in stores are not as strong and need several doses to work. I found a brainwave entrainment CD and purchased it. I went to Best Buy and bought some better headphones.

The final purchase was for the special Andis 0.1-millimeter blade. In my salon, nobody had ever requested their head shaved that close, so a 000 blade was the shortest one I previously owned.

For three months, I studied all I could about hypnosis. I checked out every book from our local library. I went online and found numerous sites and several videos showing how to do it. I realized after awhile that it did not take three thousand dollars worth of training to become a hypnotist—it just takes 300 hours worth of practice to perfect your technique. Actually, I began trying it out on friends and co-workers at the salon, and within two days, I was already succeeding. On the third day, I helped my friend Tracy start a diet that she was able to stay on and lose 35 pounds after she had failed many times by herself. When I helped someone else stop smoking, I knew I was competent enough to use it for erotic purposes.

I now had everything I needed save one—a sub. One other thing that the real She-devils advocated was being a cougar. It implies dominance to date a ws younger than you. At this time in 2009, I was 34, and most of my ws clients at the salon were my age or older. Of those under 30, half were also underage, so it further reduced my possibilities. I soon narrowed it down to three. One was 29, and I did not really feel like a cougar to him. He had been my client since I was in hair school, and he was 17, so that did not feel right.

The second guy was 25 and a bit on the heavy side. He would be an interesting ws to force to lose weight, but I really had no desire to become involved with him unless my first choice fell through.

The third ws seemed to be the best option. He was just 22 and a recent college graduate. He was a little on the small side, about 5 foot 7 inches, but he was really good looking. He had a nice, muscular rear end, which is something that always turns me on, and he had darker than normal features, making him look Italian. He was not Italian; he was Jewish, which made me think he was probably used to being controlled by a woman—his mother.

I don’t have his permission to give his name, and we have not seen each other in about 10 months, so I will call him QT, because he was a cutie. QT first came to me for a trim in the late winter of 2009. He had just changed salons after the one he went to closed. I instantly liked him; he made me laugh with his quick humorous comebacks to a lot of things he heard. I could tell he was a bit shy around women, but as long as he was not put in a position of getting close, it did not show up. Only when I casually brought up the question of his social life did it show. He was a little nervous to admit that he did not have a girlfriend and had very little dating experience. Too bad, because QT was sexy, and if he had just known that, he would not have been so nervous. Almost every other female in the salon wanted to rip his clothes off and have her way with him.

I cut QT’s hair four times between late January and the first of June. Each time, I went a bit closer, but it was still about three and a half inches long on top and three inches long on the sides and back on his graduation day. It was only during the June cut that I found out QT would be staying in town during the summer to get a head start on graduate school. I figured he would be more vulnerable to the need of companionship with the small summer enrollment.

I played a little trick on QT to force him to return to the salon soon after his June cut. He had worn a baseball cap into the salon prior to that cut, and I helped him to forget that he had done so. He left without it, and I called him the day after graduation to tell him that he had left it. He told me he would be in to pick it up later that day, and I told him I would like to talk to him about something else as well.

When QT came to pick up his cap, I brought him back to my cutting booth. Out booths are private, so we could talk without anybody else hearing. I told him that I wanted to try out some new products on him with the thought that I would want to carry them in the salon.

When QT agreed to be my test subject, I told him to return to the salon at 6 PM Friday, just as I was closing for the night. He agreed and told me he would be back just before I put the closed sign on the door.

I did not have a hard time convincing two of my co-workers to stick around. Heather and Lila had already begun learning hypnosis and wanted to become She-devils in their own right. Not that I was much more experienced, but they wanted to try to learn from me.

QT arrived at 5:55 PM that Friday. There were still two clients getting haircuts, and Lila was one of the two stylists still working. I had to stall QT a few minutes and told him to go to the back and wait in our break room until we could try stuff out without interference.

At 6:08, the three of us walked into the break room to find QT thumbing through our current copy of Marie Claire magazine. He was looking at an article on the hottest new hair trends for women, but I could tell he was really looking at the hot women and not their hair. I could tell he was starving for some real action, but he was too shy to do anything about it. I planned on using that to my advantage.

The first thing I did was to formally introduce QT to Heather and Lila. He had seen them in his prior trips to the shop but had never done more than say, “Hi” in passing.

I explained to QT that we were all going to sample an herbal tea to see if it tasted good enough to carry in our wellness section. QT had the special sedating brew, while Heather, Lila, and myself had plain peppermint tea. We sipped it and talked small talk, and QT opened up a little. Not only did he not have a girlfriend, he had never had one. The three of us instantly knew that he was still innocent. There can be no better cougar femdom act than to deflower an innocent ws. I knew I had to make a man out of him and hopefully do it that night.

QT liked the tea, because it was sweet and minty from the chamomile, catnip, peppermint liqueur, and the honey I added. I asked him if he wanted a little more, because I wanted to make sure I got him sedated enough to not challenge the induction.

The three of us continued to talk with QT, and finally he told us that he thought this tea would be a winner. He was getting a little relaxed at this point, and we could see him beginning to sink back on the couch where he sat. When I got up from my chair and took a seat next to him, he was not even the least bit nervous.

Next, it was time to try out the brainwave entrainment CD. I placed the CD in the stereo and handed QT the headphones. I told him I was trying to decide if this unique music would be relaxing and allow the customers to feel at ease when they came in. I told QT to close his eyes and listen to the tape and see if it made him feel relaxed. What he did not know was that I had done a little editing to the CD and mixed my own entrainment into it. 6 minutes into the regular entrainment, my voice would slowly instruct him in the background. In a very low, ethereal voice, he would hear me telling him to relax and feel very comfortable with Katelyn. Other instructions would tell him to fantasize about having wild sex with a woman that could control his actions.

After the CD began running, Lila turned out all but one light, and we left him alone for a few minutes so we could go have a final pep talk about what would come next.

When we returned, it was about at the 6-minute mark of the CD. QT already looked like he was in another world. He did not notice we had returned, and I was not sure he even knew we had ever left. He looked ready for dental surgery.

Before the CD finished playing, I turned the sound down and began to issue my induction commands to QT. I used a simple Ericksonian method.

I began, “QT, I want you to extend your right arm with your palm facing down to the floor.”

Without really thinking about it, he did as he was asked. I gently pushed the back of his hand down with my hand and asked him to keep his hand at the same level. I asked him if he could feel the resistance. QT nodded that he could feel it. I responded by confirming that I could feel it as well.

While I was applying the pressure, I asked QT what he thought of the tape. As I asked, I pushed a little harder and then let up to allow him to move his hand back to level. QT tried to respond to my question, but he was having problems keeping track of reality at this point. His conscious mind was not fully working.

I further distracted him by asking him if he felt relaxed and comfortable. He nodded in reply, but the nod was ever so subtle.

I effortlessly moved my other hand under the palm of QT’s extended hand with my hand facing upwards, and I took top hand away and put it on QT’s shoulder.

“QT, I want you to start pressing down on my hand.”

QT pressed down, and he did not have much force left in his muscles. I had no trouble matching the strength of my upward force to match his; his hand stayed where it was.

I instructed QT to continue pressing down, praising him gently when he did so. After a few seconds more, it was getting easier and easier to resist his pressing. I had already worn him down with the tea and entrainment.

Acting like I was a little put off by his inability to press any harder, I raised my voice and told him to “Press Down!”

QT was already pressing down as hard as he could by now, and he opened his eyes wide to look at me like he did not understand why I was a little agitated.

I waited until I could see QT’s eyes look confused because he could not understand my change of tone. He even looked a little taken aback. That was what I was waiting for—QT’s mind was diverted away from his hand for just a brief second or two.

At the precise moment his mind focused on my words and not on his hand, I quickly released my hand from his, forcing his to go down quickly, and with my hand that was on his shoulder, pulled him forward and yelled out, “Sleep!”

QT was lost for that brief second due to the reflex from the surprise move, and his eyes rolled up. For those readers not familiar with this technique, he was not in a hypnotic trance at this instant; this just prepared him for trance by taking away all his outside thoughts and opened a direct link to his subconscious.

Very quickly, but gently, I placed my hand on QT’s head and softly pushed it more upright while rotating it a little to get him a tad disoriented.

As I did so, I began talking in a low, soft, monotonous, and a bit ethereal voice telling QT that he was very relaxed and feeling great and that he would let his mind go deeper and deeper into a state of relaxation. I saw his body begin to lose muscle tension.

I continued telling him to become very relaxed and to feel his muscles becoming floppy like a rag doll and limp as if he was deep asleep and had no reason to move them.

I further instructed him to let his mind relax more and more and to fall deeper into a state of relaxation. I told him that his arms were getting heavy, and he could not raise them. As I said this, his arms went as limp as if he had just become paralyzed.

Next, I told him to relax his chest and neck, and then I added that his head was getting heavy and limp. I told him to feel as if his mind was floating away from his body, and he responded as if he was paralyzed from the neck down.

As he responded the way I wanted him to, I commended him and told him he was getting more and more relaxed and his mind was beginning to drift away.

I continued deepening the trance, repeating over and over to relax more and more and to let his mind just drift up into the air with no thoughts. I felt he needed to feel safe, so I told him that as his mind drifted away, his body would be safe and totally relaxed as well.

QT’s eyes were shut tight, and his body was limp. I had to gently move him backwards because he was so loose; he almost fell off the couch and onto the floor.

Now, I was ready to begin instructing QT on what I wanted to work on. Before I started, I had to motion for Lila to be quiet. The entire process really moved her in a state of excitement, and she could not control herself. She began making sounds of utter skepticism, not really believing I had placed QT that deeply under. Heather had already done something like this, so she took Lila in another room and talked to her.

While the other two were out of the room, I began instructing QT to feel safe and comfortable whenever he was around me or any of the other girls that worked in the salon. I wanted him to realize that if he liked a girl, he would have the courage to begin a conversation with her and realize that most girls want to meet a nice, handsome guy like he was.

I continued to build up his confidence and allay his fears of the opposite sex. I told him that any rejection would be easily brushed aside as a momentary setback, and that he would be able to learn from it and become even more comfortable around girls.

Next, I told QT that he was to realize that Katelyn was very sexually attracted to him and wanted to have a sexual relationship with him. He was told to feel fine with admitting that he was still a virgin, and that if he wanted to lose his virginity, that Katelyn wanted to make his first experience a great one, but that she wanted even more than that.

I set him up to feel comfortable and desirous of having me be the one in control of a relationship with him. I told him that I would discuss a fun and wild game that could be played between he and us girls, and that if it turned him on, he would want to do it more than anything.

Finally, I told him to realize that the shorter his hair was cut, the sexier he would look, and that with no hair, he would be too hot to ignore.

I allowed him to experience a few more minutes of relaxation, and then I began setting up a conscious amnesia of the entire event. I told him that his subconscious would remember everything and put all he had learned into effect, but that his conscious would forget it like a dream that had come and gone without recollection.

I slowly brought QT out of the trance, and when he opened his eyes, I smiled at him and told him he had taken a hard nap and appeared to be dreaming.

“Do you remember what you were dreaming about?” I asked.

“Uh, uh, I know I was in the middle of a dream,” he replied. “It’s like it’s right there, but I cannot recall what it was.”

“That’s okay,” I replied. “Don’t worry about it. From the way you were so relaxed, it must have been a really nice dream.”

Lila and Heather were back in the room now, and Heather asked QT what he thought of the tape. He had completely forgotten the tape as well. He did not remember putting the headphones on. The last thing he remembered was telling me how much he liked that tea.

It was now pushing 7:30, and my tummy was informing me that dinner should have been served by now. I looked at Lila and Heather and told them we should all go get something to eat and continue talking. I asked QT if he had plans for the night, knowing full well he did not. This was his first test.

“QT, would you like to join Heather, Lila, and me for dinner? We would really like you to join us.”

QT was calm and at ease. His induction had been successful. He accepted the invitation and smiled as he accepted it. He would not regret it.

We walked up the street to a Greek/Mediterranean restaurant and enjoyed a nice dinner. In the back room, three girls were sharing a spiced hookah that smelled like apple tobacco. I commented that it smelled delicious, and Lila and Heather decided to order one for dessert. QT did not want to participate, but I told him not to worry and that it would not bother him if we did.

While we shared the hookah, we began to subtly blow the smoke in QT’s direction. He started to get a little dizzy and told me he needed to get some fresh air. I left Lila and Heather with the hookah and paid for QT’s and my dinner. We walked back to the salon.

While we were walking, I asked QT if he ever thought about getting a much shorter haircut. As I asked, I gently patted his hair. He thought about it for a moment as if something inside him was telling him that it might not be a bad idea.

“I have this wild idea,” I blurted out. “Why don’t we go into the salon and have a little fun with your hair and maybe have some other fun?”

Even though QT was innocent, he was not dumb. He was very smart, actually a genius with a high IQ. Instead of responding with some whimsical quip, without really thinking, he replied in the affirmative. He smiled as he did, as if he knew that this would be a very special night. After all, this was in essence his first date.

I unlocked the door and turned on the lights in the back. I did not want outsiders to see the front lights on. Once inside, I locked the door. Lila and Heather knew that I had plans for the night and knew not to come back to the salon. They would walk back to their cars and drive off.

I took QT back to the break room and motioned for him to take a seat on the couch. Meanwhile, I excused myself to go slip into my new haircutting equipment—my domme costume.

When I returned a few minutes’ later, QT’s eyes practically bugged out. He sat there and gawked at me, which I took as a positive sign.

“Do you like what you see, handsome?” I asked. QT took a look at my athletic body, my dark brunette sassy bob haircut, and silvery blue eyes, and he had a hard time speaking. He was not being shy; he just did not know what to say.

Finally, he uttered, “Katelyn, you are a sexier version of Jessica Stroup.”

I did not know who she was at the time, but when I Googled her, I could not believe how similar we actually looked. She looked just like I did when I was her age. After she cut her hair short, others began telling me I looked like her, and a few people thought I was she.

I turned to QT and asked him to tell me how experienced he was. He looked down and then looked in my eyes and told me he was still a virgin. I asked him if it was by choice or just because he had not found the right girl yet. He replied that he had never been brave enough to approach this point.

I looked deeply into his eyes and told him to look into my eyes. I told him to relax and not be nervous, and he started to look like he was going to fall back into a trance.

“QT, I want to deflower you tonight, right here in the salon. Will you let me have my way with you and play a wild sex game with you?’

Even with all the preparation for this, I was a bit unsure about his response. I had never tried this before, and maybe I had done something wrong.

“Okay,” came QT’s response. “I want to have sex with you. I have wanted to have sex with you since I scouted you out at this salon and chose you to be my barberette.”

Whoa! He had scouted me out to be his barberette? That meant he had probably been fantasizing about me all along. Now, I had to compete against the fantasy. I told him that he had to get the works as his punishment for not admitting that to me before.

I took him over to the chair furthest away from the door and sort of forced him to sit in it. I retrieved some leather handcuffs from the bag I had brought it, and I ordered him to place his hands behind the chair. I cuffed them together.

Next, I removed his shoes and socks, and then I began taking his pants off. I noticed he was already rock hard and beginning to leak pre-cum. Off went his shorts, and he was now nude from the waist down. For such a small ws, he was more than adequate down below. He also had a lot of bushy pube hair in addition to his hairy legs. I knew I would never do a total body shave on his body, because it would take two hours to shave it all off.

I took out my cordless peanut clipper and immediately went to work on the bushy pubes. I used a #2 guard so as not to shave them off completely and make him itchy and sweaty. A quarter inch was just fine.

Now, I took the leg restraints and tied his legs to the chair. I then placed duct tape over his mouth and told him that I was going to choose how he breathed and what he breathed. He started to say something, but I grabbed his rigid cock and gave it a gentle stroking. He responded with a moan of approval.

I reached for my Oster 76. It already had the SS 0.1-millimeter blade on. Finally, I retrieved the gold-colored long cigarette holder and placed one of my pre-rolled organic cigarettes on it. I lit up the cigarette and took a deep drag. It tasted better than any of my practice ones had tasted. I slowly began exhaling the smoke at QT’s nose, trying to time it so that he inhaled as I blew a strong and steady stream at his nostrils from about 18 inches away. As I did this, every muscle in his body became tense, and his cock leaked more pre-cum.

I placed a cape on him, and I fired up the clippers and told QT that he had to become my sub and sex slave. As part of his “SUBmission” induction, he had to have a military induction haircut. I moved the clippers to his forehead. Normally, when I cut hair, I operate from the back of the client, but in order to continue blowing smoke on QT, I had to clip from in front of him. So, I clipped from back to front, depositing all the hair on the cape in front of him. He saw all his hair on his lap, and as I cut, I told him that as long as he was my sex slave, he would stay clipper shaved and get clipped every Friday night before we had a sex marathon.

I continued to quickly clip his hair off, pausing to blow smoke at his nose. QT’s breathing picked up as he struggled to take deep enough breaths to get enough air. As a result, he took in a lot of my smoke. This increased his adrenaline and made him hornier and hornier.

With his haircut finished and half the cigarette to go, I removed his cape and mounted him in the chair. I began gyrating back and forth, controlling all the movement, as he was too restrained to do anything. Now, I blew the smoke at his nostrils from about six inches away. QT could not last long. He began to moan louder and louder, and then his back arched up.

Then, with one final heavy smoke blow, BOOM! QT began to cream and cum with a big explosion. Just like the She-devils had talked about, the orgasm was the most forceful one I had ever witnessed in any of my lovers.

When it was over, I removed his tape, and QT was out of breath. He tried to talk, but only a whisper came out.

“I think I am in love with you, Katelyn,” was all he could get out.

I realized that it was pure lust, but pure lust was the start of a great yearlong cougar-cub, femdom-sub relationship. I continued to shave his head to peach fuzz every Friday night, and we repeated the SSS event at my condo. He looked red-hot sexy with his head shaved and soon other girls began telling him the same thing.

Eventually, he caught the eye of a really cute girl from his religion, and he fell head over heels in love with her. I did not want to stop him from realizing his true happiness, and I considered it a mission accomplished.

After QT, I was now totally convinced that I had found my true calling. I was now a full-fledged mind-bending hypnodomme hairstylist.

It is now August of 2011, and the She-devils have dissolved. Many of the former followers have formed our own little groups of three or four. Heather, Lila, and myself have teamed up with four other barberettes that live about 40 miles from us and work in a hair salon that caters to ws clients only. We will continue to post stories under my name.