The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

EXPLORING THE OPPORTUNITY

CHAPTER 6 — Tryst

CODES: mc, ff, cb, bd

SYNOPSIS:

Doctor Dynoforce’s mind-control attack on mercenary super-ninja Spidershade and superheroine Sentinelle leads to a bonding experience for the two women.

DISCLAIMERS:

This story is a work of fiction; any apparent resemblance between the characters in this story and any actual persons living or dead is purely coincidental and unintentional.

Do not read this story if you are under the age of 18 or if explicit sexual fiction is illegal in your jurisdiction.

This story contains mind control and explicit descriptions of foreplay and sexual intercourse between women. If any of these concepts disturb you, find something else to read.

* * *

EXPLORING THE OPPORTUNITY

CHAPTER 6 — Tryst

“Mmmm-hmmmm...” Sentinelle muttered as the flat plate pressed down against her tongue. She nodded, indicating that all was well.

Spidershade had kept a close eye on her, watching for the bodysuit to turn opaque—the agreed signal in case all was not well. So far, so good. She guided the straps around the back of Sentinelle’s head and threaded them through the buckles. Next, she adjusted the six-inch rod that protruded from the outside of the gag. Once satisfied that it was properly positioned, she buckled the straps tightly into place. Throughout the process, there was no change in the transparent covering around Sentinelle’s body.

She gave the bound woman another command. “Close up the suit over your mouth and jaw. Clamp it tight around the wand, and make it tough and hard so it’ll take my weight.”

Sentinelle followed the instruction. In moments, her entire head was encased in hardshell-mode suit material, except for a few breathing vents and the protruding rod.

“Turn the suit opaque right away if you feel any pressure.” Spidershade pressed down hard at the shell over the heroine’s face, and then directly onto the wand. There was no change in the heroine’s see-through wrap.

Her idea was working perfectly. She was glad that she’d thought of this. Strapping the dildo gag onto the bottom partner of a sixty-nine would normally be uncomfortable at best and dangerous at worst. The supersuit would take care of that problem, allowing her to try this technique.

All that remained was to set the mood and let her partner know what to expect.

Spidershade patted Sentinelle’s shoulder. “I’ve figured out why you’ve been having trouble with your sex life. It’s because you’re afraid of doing something wrong. People can sense that.”

Her hands moved down to caress the bound woman’s breasts. “You don’t need to be afraid now. Nothing can go wrong.”

Stroking her way down Sentinelle’s torso, she continued, “You don’t need to go looking for sex. I’m bringing it to you.”

Gently, her fingers traced the outer countours of the other woman’s mound. “You don’t need to worry about not doing it right. Just let the experienced lesbian do the work for you. All you have to do is lie back and enjoy it.”

Moving back to the head of the bed, she picked up a small vial and a cloth. She poured a bit of clear fluid onto the cloth and began rubbing it over the rod. Methodically, she wiped it over the entire surface. “Do you taste and smell something minty?”

Sentinelle nodded.

“The wand channels moisture into the mouthpiece and the slots just under your nose. Right now, you’re getting a few drops of lubricant. Once we get started, you’ll get a steady stream of my sexy juices.”

“Mmmfff!” The sound coming through the gag sounded unhappy.

“If you don’t want to do this, just give me the signal and I’ll stop.”

The signal was not given. Sentinelle’s body remained invitingly visible through the skintight suit.

“I was a bit squeamish about it my first time, too. I learned to love the taste of girlmusk. So will you.” She rubbed the rod one last time, leaving it covered with an even glistening sheen.

“Now, just lie back. If you feel the urge to thrust and rock into it, go ahead. Follow your instincts. You can’t go wrong. The cuffs and ropes won’t let you go wrong.“

Spidershade climbed onto the bed and swung one leg over Sentinelle’s body. She carefully lowered herself onto the prone woman as she maneuvered her body into position. She felt the wand poking her inner thigh, and shifted to get its tip situated between her pussy lips. Slowly, gently, she wriggled herself against the device, working it into herself bit by bit. Once it was firmly in place, she arranged herself to get her face just above her partner’s crotch.

Bit by bit, she let herself descend, letting the wand penetrate her deeper and touching her lips to the waiting pussy lips below. Tentatively, she rocked her hips, feeling the dildo working inside her. She gently probed with her tongue, and felt the body beneath her twitch just a bit.

Finally allowing herself to fully settle into the sixty-nine, she began to lick and nuzzle at Sentinelle’s cunt. She tasted the other woman’s wetness, and searched out the sensitive spots that would draw out more of it. Meanwhile, she rocked her hips rhythmically and felt the wand sliding in and out of her. The motion was gradually getting smoother, lubricated by her own wetness. By now, Sentinelle should be getting her first literal taste of another woman’s arousal.

Her tongue slid against something that felt like the other woman’s clit. She thrust it out again... yes, that was it! Focusing her attentions on the nub, she was taken by surprise when Sentinelle thrust her hips up into her. It made her lose her place, but it didn’t take long to find it again. She felt another thrust, and then another. They were beginning to settle into a rhythm. She matched her probings to the pace set by her partner.

Very soon now, the woman beneath her would be shuddering in climax. She herself felt jolts within her at each stroke of the wand. Trying for synchronized orgasms was a show-off stunt, she knew. That made the idea all the more appealing to her.

Pressing her lips and tongue closer to her partner’s slit, she could feel the first preliminary twitches of her partner’s approaching climax. She intensified her hip thrusts, pushing herself closer to the brink.

Lick.... Thrust.... Lick.... Thrust.... She couldn’t tell whose body started to convulse first, but it was certainly too close for quibbling.

As the world started to come back into focus, Spidershade took a deep breath, inhaling her companion’s rich scent. Shakily, she pulled herself off of the wand and rolled off the bed. She managed to get her feet under her and stand rather than collapsing to the floor, but it was a near thing.

After taking a deep breath, she felt herself getting back to normal as the afterglow began to fade. As she undid the straps around Sentinelle’s head, she told her, “All right. Uncover your mouth again and let your headpiece go back to normal texture.” She complied, and Spidershade gently removed the gag.

“So, what do you think of lesbian sex?”

“It was... intense! It was... I don’t know how to describe it... All I can think of to say is ‘Thank You’.”

“You’re welcome,” Spidershade replied as she leaned in for a kiss. Without encountering any resistance, she thrust her tongue into Sentinelle’s mouth, tasting her own musk upon her partner’s tongue.

Finally, she pulled back. Then she bent down to work, undoing the wrist and ankle cuffs and then unbuckling the bondage mitts. The little paranoid voice that sometimes chimed in from the back of her head warned that she was making herself vulnerable if the heroine was only feigning pleasure and gratitude. That voice had kept her out of trouble on many occasions. This time, she didn’t listen to it.

Sentinelle stretched and flexed her arms and legs. She sat up on the bed, then tentatively got to her feet.

Spidershade smiled and held out her hand. “Are you ready for more?”

“More?” She looked honestly puzzled. “But... but I already....”

Unable to believe what she was hearing, Spidershade froze for a moment. She facepalmed as the meaning sank in. “Girl,” she said in a somewhat pained voice, “do you actually think that one orgasm means the fun’s over?”

“I never got more than one! Yeah, I heard stuff about ‘multiple orgasms’, but I thought it was just Loveshack Chatpage bullshit!“

Spidershade burst out laughing. “I’m sorry!” she said, snickers still escaping from her. “I don’t mean to embarrass you or anything.” Taking a deep breath, she got herself under control. “I’ll bet that I can get you off at least twice more in the next two hours, without repeating positions or techniques. If I do that, will you forgive me for laughing at you?”

“Make it one hour.” Her tone was slightly annoyed, somewhat challenging, and very intrigued.

“One hour it is!” Having padded her original estimate, she wasn’t worried. Of course, it wouldn’t do to let the matter slide completely. “Since you made it more difficult, I think it’s only fair to raise the stakes. If I do ring your bell twice in the next hour, you stay the night and come back for another night to be named later.“

Actually, she suspected that if she was successful she’d have the heroine eating out of her hand and eager to come back for more without needing any strings attached. She couldn’t resist the idea of making a wager of it, though.

“And if you don’t do it, you give C.O.M.E.T. Labs a free top-to-bottom security consultation.” When she didn’t have any pending warrants out on her, the mercenary sometimes took that sort of legitimate work. She charged high fees, mostly to discourage people from hiring her for a job she found rather boring, but the clients she did take said she was worth it.

“Deal!” The two women shook hands on it, and then Spidershade shifted her grip to pull Sentinelle in for another lingering kiss. As they pulled apart, the mercenary put her arm around the heroine’s waist and led her into the main room, where she sat down on the couch and patted the cushion beside her. Sentinelle took the invitation, sitting next to her. She snuggled closer, leaning her head on the other woman’s shoulder and allowing a reach-around caress of her breast.

“Make a note of the time: eleven o-five. I’ll spot you the five minutes and give myself until midnight to win the bet.”

“Fair enough.”

The two women shared another long deep kiss. Sentinelle tasted more like herself this time, but lingering traces of their earlier intimacy remained.

Finally, they drew apart. “Relax and let the magic fingers do their thing,” whispered Spidershade as she put her other hand on Sentinelle’s thigh. Slowly but surely, fingers slid up and inward to tease her still-moist pussy lips and then to probe between them. Soon, her breathing became deep and ragged as she quivered from the fingertip strokes to her sensitive trigger spots.

Spidershade felt the woman leaning against her squirm more and more intensely as her fingers probed deeper. Moaning, Sentinelle arched her back, angling herself to be penetrated even more deeply.

It occured to her that the heroine might be trying to resist the stimulation in order to win the bet. If so, it was only prolonging the inevitable. She felt a faint squeeze against her fingers, the first sign that the tipping point was approaching.

“Oh..., Oh!..., OH!....” The cries became faster and louder, until they merged into a shriek as Sentinelle’s body jerked.

Spidershade winced and rubbed her ears while Sentinelle eased down into the afterglow.

“Damn, woman, you’re a screamer!” she mock-chided. “It’s a good think this place is so isolated. If we go to a hotel next time, I’m bringing the industrial-strength ballgag for you!”

“Sorry...”

“Don’t apologize! Personally, I think it’s hot. I just need to be prepared for it.”

“I would have warned you, but that never happened before.”

“Like a double feature never happened for you before.” She gestured toward the clock. “It’s not even half past yet. Do you want to concede now?”

“No way! You’ve still got to show me one more trick—without using your tongue or fingers, without lying down or sitting up. Let’s see what you’ve got.”

“Stand up and I’ll show you.”

The two women stood facing each other for a moment, until Spidershade grabbed Sentinelle’s ass with both hands and pulled her in. She lifted her right leg to press it up between her partner’s thighs.

“Spread your legs.” She did, straddling the leg that now pressed tight against her crotch. “Rock back and forth, just like that...” She fell into a steady rhythm, guided by the hands gripping her buttocks.

“So, are you ready to concede yet?” It was a genuine tactical ploy, not simply a bit of teasing banter. This tribbing action would be distinctly slower than the penetrative techniques she’d used before. It was possible that it wouldn’t get the job done in time.

“Forget it!”

The clock advanced steadily toward midnight as Sentinelle became steadily more flushed and distracted. It was hard to tell just how close to the line she was, but her deep breathing and occasional moans showed that she was approaching it. Spidershade’s hip muscles began to protest from the strain of maintaining the position while pressing and grinding firmly enough to have an effect.

Once again, Sentinelle began to gasp. “Oh..., Oh!..., OH!....” She was almost there. So was the time.

Her screech drowned out the midnight chimes.

Spidershade helped her stay upright as she swayed, spent and disoriented. “You win,” Sentinelle said as she regained her bearings. “I’m yours until morning, and sometime soon we’ll do this again.” She paused. “So, how do I get in touch with you?”

I’ll get in touch with you. The people at C.O.M.E.T. Labs seem to be pretty good at getting your attention. I’ll tell them...” She thought a moment. “...I’ve got some important info I’m willing to spill, but only to you in person.“

“Sounds like a plan. At least for now—eventually we’ll have to come up with something else or people will figure out that we’re seeing each other.”

Apparently Sentinelle assumed that this was going to become a recurring pattern. Spidershade certainly was not about to disabuse her of that notion. “I’ve got some ideas for how to communicate discreetly,” she said. “Comes in handy in my line of work.”

The heroine looked rueful at being reminded of the mercenary’s “line of work”. It was definitely going to be a complication. They’d manage.

After a moment, Sentinelle flashed a grin. “Let’s go back to bed. You did all that for me, and after the first time I didn’t really do anything for you.”

“Oh, I don’t know about that. It’s not every day I get to grab and hold an ass like yours for a half hour.” Spidershade reached out to give her another squeeze and a double pinch. “But if you insist....”

She took a step and winced as her hip twinged.

“Are you all right?”

“I’m all right. That last position... let’s not do that any more, all right?”

“I think you might have pulled something. Lie down and let me give you a massage.”

“I’m not going to say no to that.”

“I’ll see what I can do for those knotted-up hip muscles. And then... well as long as my fingers are going to be in the neighborhood....” She snickered. “I think I’ll pick up the technique pretty fast. I know how to jill off—oh, boy, do I know how to jill off—so I should just need a little coaching to learn how to jill you off.“

“Let the lesson begin!” Spidershade replied as she took another step toward the bed. She was feeling better already.