The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

dedication:

When I was 17 years old, I wrote a letter to screenwriter Caroline Thompson asking her how I could be a screenwriter like her. She wrote me back (seriously) and told me that the best way to be a writer was to write and write, read books, watch movies and share my writing. She encouraged me back then and though I don’t want to be a screenwriter now, I still want to be a writer 11 years later.

If anyone wants to see her work, go to www.imdb.com and enter her name. She’s a writer, producer and director.

Caroline drew me into her world and I am still there. I thank her for that.

-Juni

Exposure (part 1)

Kaetzchen was born in Guenzburg, Germany in the summer of 1913 as a mutant (Incidentally, she was part Vietnamese, part Chinese and part white.) She was adopted by another mutant named Rolf, who was 30 at the time. Rolf had been living alone for most of his adult life, but Kaetzchen was his joy. Throughout her life, he was extremely protective of her and educated her at home rather than have her go to school. The only friends she could have were other mutants. This made her very angry and she would argue with him, but the older mutant always won out.

When Kaetzchen was 27 years old, she had an episode where she became short of breath; then she felt dizzy, lightheaded and fainted. Rolf rushed over and shook her asking, “Kaetzchen? Kaetzchen? Can you hear me?”

Kaetzchen came to and asked, “W...what happened?”

“Honey, you fainted. Are you okay?”

“I don’t know,” she said.

“I’m calling a doctor,” Rolf said.

“No. I’m okay,” Kaetzchen said, but when she stood up she nearly fell over. Rolf caught her and said, “I’m calling a doctor.”

He took her into his bedroom and lay her on the bed, then he went to the phone and immediately called a doctor.

* * *

A doctor came to the house and Rolf led him to where she was. He went to her (she was still conscious) and said, “Hello, I’m Dr. Josef Mengele and you must be Kaetzchen,” shaking her hand.

“Yes, I am,” she said.

“Okay Kaetzchen. Let’s take a look inside you. Open your mouth and say ‘aaah’.”

“Aaah,” she said, feeling the doctor’s warm hand under her chin, as well as the tongue depressor under her tongue.

“Well, everything seems fine in there and now I’m going to check your heartbeat and breathing,” Mengele said.

He put his stethoscope to her heart and felt her heartbeat.

“Heartbeat’s fine-strong and healthy. Now breathe.”

Kaetzchen breathed, which was labored.

“Hmm..shortness of breath,” Mengele said-recording it on a medical chart.

“Now let’s check your eyes. Look into mine.”

Kaetzchen looked into his eyes and he said afterward, “What beautiful eyes you have.”

“Thank you,” she said-grinning uncomfortably.

“Okay,” the doctor said cheerily, “that does it. Now, I’d like to have a word with your father in private.”

“Certainly, but he lets me call him Rolf.”

“Of course,” Mengele said, “I’d like to talk to Rolf in private.”

“Sure.”

“Please come with me sir,” Mengele said.

Rolf followed him into another room and the doctor said, “I’d like to take Kaetzchen to the hospital tonight. She requires further observation.”

“Dr. Mengele, I’m afraid you can’t do that. You see, I’m very protective of her. She’s never left this house without me.”

“Your concern is understandable, but she’s in need of further observation.”

“Can I come with you?", Rolf asked.

“Not tonight,” Mengele said, “but it’s important that I get her to the hospital now. You can come see her tomorrow during visiting hours.”

Rolf thought about it and said, “Okay. Let’s go in there and tell her.”

The went back into the house and to the bedroom. Rolf said, “Honey, the doctor wants you to come to the hospital with him tonight.”

“No. I want to stay here.”

“Please go with him. I’ll come visit you tomorrow.”

“Come with me tonight.”

“I can’t. I wish I could,” Rolf said.

‘I’m not sure if I can get up,” Kaetzchen said.

“Here. I’ll help you,” Mengele said and extended his hand. She took it and he pulled her up.

“Take care of her, doctor. She’s my baby.”

“I will.”

Mengele carried her out to his car and opened the passenger door. Kaetzchen weakly crawled in and he closed it. Then he got into the driver’s seat.

The doctor drove her to the hospital, trying all the time to fight the lust that he was feeling for the mutant. The car hit a speed bump and she woke up.

“Sorry about that,” Mengele said, “but now that you’re awake, perhaps we can talk.”

“About what?”

“About anything,” he said.

“I have a lot of secrets, Dr. Mengele.”

“Please, call me Josef.”

“Okay, Josef.”

“You know Kaetzchen, Rolf is very protective of you. He must love you very much.”

“He certainly does,” the mutant said, “he even educated me at home.”

“Really? He never let you go to school?”

“No.”

“Did you have any friends?”

“Yes, of course but he decided what friends I could have.”

“Doesn’t he trust you?", Mengele asked.

“Of course, but he’s just looking out for me.”

“Rolf shouldn’t be so restrictive. Has he always been like this?”

“Yes. it’s really complicated to explain, and I don’t think you’d understand.”

Then Kaetzchen had a vision: Mengele was going to swerve past another car.

After the vision passed she said, “Josef, be careful within the next few minutes.”

“Why?", he asked.

“You’re about to swerve past another car.”

“How do you know that—", Mengele said, but before he could finish the sentence, he swerved just as her vision predicted.

Now she was screwed.

After things were smooth again Mengele asked, “How did you know about the swerve?”

“I can see into the future,” she said.

“You have visions?", he asked.

“Yes. In my vision, I saw the swerve.”

“What are you?”

“I’m a mutant.”

“Do you have any other powers?”

“I don’t think Rolf wants me to discuss all this.”

“Oh, you can tell me Kaetzchen.”

“But I barely know you. You’re just my doctor.”

“Is this why Rolf is so protective?”

“Yes, Josef. I don’t mean to be rude, but I’m really not comfortable discussing all this. I just don’t think he’d appreciate it.”

“How about if I take you to the hospital tonight and after Rolf comes to visit you, you and I could go out and get something to eat? Would you like that? I’d like you to get to know me a little better?”

“Of course. That would be great,” Kaetzchen said.

“Fine,” Mengele said.

* * *

They got to the hospital, the doctor carried her to an open room and placed her on a clean bed.

“Kaetzchen,” he softly said after he closed the door.

“Yes?”

“Can I kiss you goodnight?”

“Why?”

“I can’t resist such a beautiful woman, plus it can be our secret.”

“Where do you want to kiss me?", she asked.

“Here,” he said-gently putting his two fingers on her lips.

“Are you married, Josef? I see a ring on your finger.”

“Yes,” he said-stroking her face. Kaetzchen felt very warm.

“Your wife must be very beautiful,” the mutant said.

“Yes, she is. Tall with blonde hair, elegant and educated, but she doesn’t have to know about this.”

Kaetzchen began to quiver from excitement and said, “Josef, I’ve...I’ve never felt this way before.”

“Never?”

“No. I’ve never felt sexual before.”

“I can set you free,” Mengele said, “I can help you release all that sexual energy.”

“How?”

“Kiss me. It’ll let it all out.”

“Okay,” Kaetzchen said.

Mengele leaned forward and kissed her sensual lips. The mutant answered the kiss with equal passion, and it released a surge of sexual energy-a complete flood, in fact. Waves of ecstasy came washing over her for the first time, and it was like an explosion.

The two kissed for a long time, and afterwards Mengele said, “Go to sleep now, and I’ll see you tomorrow.”

“Okay. Good night,” Kaetzchen said.

“Good night.”

The next morning, Rolf came by and visited Kaetzchen. Mengele came in as well.

“Can she go home today?", Rolf asked.

“I’m afraid not. She needs to stay here for a couple more days,” the doctor said, “but you’re welcome to stay until visiting hours are over.”

“Thank you, doctor.”

* * *

While Rolf was visiting, Mengele’s wife came in to see her husband. Kaetzchen got a good look at her from afar: she was everything Mengele said she was. The mutant thought that she couldn’t compare to her. although she was attractive with waist-length black hair, brown eyes, and full, red lips. She was also shorter than Irene, 5′3″ to be exact. Kaetzchen wondered what Mengele ever saw in her, and wondered as she continued to gaze at Irene.

“Are you okay?", Rolf asked.

“Yes. I was just admiring Dr. Mengele’s wife.”

“She is very beautiful,” Rolf said.

“I know. I wish I looked like that.”

“Why?", Rolf asked.

“She’s perfect.”

“She’s not perfect. You’re my favorite girl.”

Kaetzchen smiled and asked, “Really?”

“Yes. Really.”

“Thanks.”

Rolf squeezed her hand and said, “Unfortunately, I have to go now but I hope to see you home in a few days.”

“I’ll try to be home, Rolf.”

“I hope so, because I really miss you.”

Then he kissed her cheek and left.

* * *

Mengele came into the room and asked, “Are you ready to go?”

“Where?", Kaetzchen asked.

“To lunch.”

“Oh. Oh yes.”

He helped her out of bed and they went to his car. They got in and she said, “I saw your beautiful wife today. What’s her name?”

“Irene.”

“Looking at her, I was wondering what you ever saw in me.”

“What do you mean?”

“Well, she’s normal and I’m not.”

“Is it because of that vision you had?", Mengele asked.

“It’s a lot more than that,” she said.

“I see,” Mengele said.

They drove to a local restaurant and went inside. Taking their seats, they read their menus. Kaetzchen and Mengele ordered steaks and wine, and the waiters took their orders to the kitchen. Within a half hour or so, he came back with a large tray, but then tripped. Kaetzchen quickly froze the scene. then unfroze Mengele. He looked around in amazement.

“What’s going on?", he asked.

“I just stopped time,” Kaetzchen said.

“You what?", the doctor asked.

“I stopped time, but I unfroze you. By the way, the waiter is here with our food but tripped.”

“Can you unfreeze these people?”

“Of course, but first I’ll get our food.”

“How?", Mengele asked.

“Like this,” the mutant said, took the tray and placed it on the table. Mengele was amazed.

“Watch this,” Kaetzchen said and flicked her wrist.

The entire scene unfroze and the waiter asked, “How did that tray get on the table?”

“Well, you tripped and I caught the tray. We can’t let good food and wine go to waste.”

“Thank you,” the waiter said graciously and walked off.

The two started their meal and Kaetzchen said, “I guess I can’t hide the truth anymore. I’m ready to talk. Are you ready for the truth?”

“Yes,” Mengele said.

“I have other mutant powers.”

“What sort of powers?”

“Powers you couldn’t imagine, and that I can’t perform in public.”

“Such as what?”

“Other than seeing into the future and stopping time, I can revert objects with my hands without touching them. I can also fly, breathe fire and have indestructible skin.”

“Really?", Mengele asked-astonished.

“Yes. Rolf is also a mutant.”

“So one mutant protects another.”

“Yes. He protected me from non-mutants, and the only friends I could have were other mutants.”

“Is this your first time without Rolf?”

“Yes, it is.”

Then she said, “So tell me about yourself.”

“Well, I was born in Guenzburg and I come from a very wealthy family. In fact, they own an agricultural business in the city.”

“Interesting,” Kaetzchen said, “you seem to have a good life going for you, especially with Irene. Rolf and I are just poor mutants, but we’re happy.”

Then she continued, “Oh, I forgot to tell you that I can open and close things with my mind-windows and doors particularly. I can even make people sleepy by looking into their eyes, but that only happens at will.”

“Josef, are you a—,”

“Mutant? No.”

Kaetzchen sighed and said, “I feel so vulnerable out here. I want to go home to be with Rolf. With him, I feel normal and protected. He’s the only family I’ve got.”

“How do you feel with me?", Mengele asked.

“My feelings for you are basically sexual,” she said.

“As are mine.”

“Would you ever consider having sex with me?", Mengele asked.

The mutant was surprised at the question and asked, “Are you propositioning me?”

“Yes,” he said.

“But what about Irene?”

“She won’t know a thing,” the doctor said.

Kaetzchen lowered her voice and said, “I don’t think it’s right, cheating on such a gorgeous woman.”

Changing the subject he asked, “Kaetzchen, have you ever had sex before?”

“No. I’m a virgin,” she said, “I’ve been one since I was born.”

“How about if we have sex and you don’t tell Rolf?", Mengele asked.

“I don’t know,” the mutant said, “that just wouldn’t be right.”

“Well, Rolf doesn’t have to know everything. if he asks, you can lie.”

“Josef, I don’t know and I really can’t lie to him. I’d really have to think about it.”

“Okay,” he said.

They finished their meal and went back to the hospital. Kaetzchen climbed back into bed and they kissed. Mengele had the softest smile on his lips after the kiss, and the mutant was close enough to grab his hand and pull him closer to her. When he was closer she asked, “What’s it like to have sex?”

“Let me give you a hint,” Mengele said. He crawled on the bed, got on top of her and kissed her neck. It was a new sensation for her, but she enjoyed it. Kaetzchen held the doctor’s hands in hers and they shared a passionate kiss. Afterwards, Mengele went to get a prophylactic, came back and undressed. He put it on and undressed Kaetzchen. While they were having sex, she had another vision: Irene had walked in on them, and had a shocked look on her face.

After the vision Kaetzchen said, “Josef, I just had a vision. Irene is going to walk through that door any minute.”

The doctor panicked and said, “Let’s hurry up and put on our clothes.”

Unfortunately, he spoke too soon. Irene came through the door and saw them naked. The look of shock and anger was indeed on her face, and the two were very embarrassed. Then Mengele remembered something:

“Kaetzchen, freeze her.”

The mutant froze Irene with one hand, and she stood there like a statue.

“How long will she stay like that?", Mengele asked.

“Until I unfreeze her.”

“Good,” he said, “that’ll give us time to put on our clothes.”

They put on their clothes and he said, “We need to erase her memory of all this.”

“Josef, I can’t hypnotize people.”

“Yes you can, sort of. You said that you can make people sleepy when they look into your eyes.”

“I don’t think we should use hypnosis. I mean, she could always divorce you.”

“Kaetzchen, you don’t know my wife. She once became enraged when she found out I had a suitor before her. I don’t think that she’ll let me live this down.”

“I...I don’t know,” Kaetzchen said.

“Come one,” Mengele said, “You’re the only one who can pull this off. Just do it, for me at least. I’ll be eternally grateful.”

The mutant was confused and said, “Freeze”, then froze him. Mengele also stood there like a statue, and now Kaetzchen was the only one who could move around. She could unfreeze the two, leave the room and let them go at it, or she could unfreeze Irene and try to talk it out with her. For all Kaetzchen knew, Irene could be a psychotic and wouldn’t understand. Unfreezing her would risk more exposure, but she had no other options.

Reluctantly, Kaetzchen flicked her wrist and Irene unfroze (Mengele remained frozen though).

“What’s going on?", Irene asked.

“I really don’t know how to explain this,” Kaetzchen said.

Irene noticed her husband frozen and asked, “How did he get that way?”

“I did that.”

“You can stop time?”

“Yes, and a lot more. I’m a very powerful mutant, and attacking me is pointless. I can easily overpower you, and possibly kill you. I don’t want to do that.”

“I see,” Irene said, “but that doesn’t diminish the fact that I caught you with my husband. Care to explain that?”

“Josef seduced me,” Kaetzchen said, “and he didn’t want you to know about it. In fact, he wanted me to erase your memory of all of this.”

“How would you do that?", Irene asked.

“I can make people sleepy when they look into my eyes, but only when I want to.”

“Does my husband know this?”

“Yes. In fact, he wanted me to use it as a form of hypnotism, but I was against it. Incidentally, I thought about unfreezing you both and leaving this room so that you could both handle this yourselves. Now I really don’t know what to do.”

“You know Kaetzchen, I do live with him and I’d want nothing more than to forget all of this.”

“So do you want me to erase your memory?”

“Yes, please.”

“Irene, you do realize that I’m going to remember this, and so will Josef. This is completely unethical, and I really don’t want to do it.”

“Think of it as saving my marriage. You’ll be doing me a great favor.”

Kaetzchen thought about it and said, “Okay, I’ll do it. Do you want me to unfreeze Josef as well?”

“Yes. Unfreeze him, but first re-freeze me. I don’t want him catching on just yet.”

“Okay,” she said. She re-froze Irene and unfroze Mengele. He asked, “So will you do it?”

“Yes, I will. Witness my mutant powers at work.”

End Of Part 1