The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

The Eyes Have It

Don’t read this if you’re under 18 and don’t try this at home. Inspired by a story I read a bit back, this is more an effect piece. But a nice effect, I believe. Enjoy.

Unlike most people who had to wear them, Tina actually greatly enjoyed wearing glasses. They were a lot easier to handle then contacts and when they fell off, she didn’t have to spend ten minutes crawling through a carpet looking for them. She kind of thought they gave her an intellectual air, making her appear a bit smarter and sharper, not that she wasn’t already. However, the biggest thing for Tina was the fact that she actually thought she looked better with glasses on then without, a small case of vanity for a woman who didn’t think of herself as sexy.

What Tina actually failed to see was that, with or without glasses, she was highly attractive in her thirties. Not drop dead gorgeous but definitely a looker and, indeed, the glasses did give her an edge, making her stand out a bit in a crowd among her business office. She was often clad as she was now, a dark suit jacket with a skirt cut to show off her nice smooth legs. Her brown hair was cut in a nice short style, bangs over her forehead and a dazzling smile.

The smile was a tad muted right now as Tina came to the one part of having glasses she did dislike: Having to go in for eye exams. While she disdained contacts, Tina realized that she did have to shift her glasses prescription ever now and then and make sure everything was okay. Still, it did take a chunk out of her day, which could be better spent trying to finish some paperwork at the office. Still, it was a necessity and Tina was willing to make time for it.

She had been waiting for nearly twenty minutes in the small doctor’s office before the receptionist finally called upon her. Adjusting her skirt as she stood up, she headed into the office, moving into a smaller room. Inside was an eye chart with a stand-up device with a pair of binocular like attachments at the top, the usual eye exam machine Tina was used to.

She hadn’t been waiting long before the door opened and the doctor stepped in. Tina had preferred using a doctor she had gone to for quite a while, but he had been out of town on business so his assistant had agreed to step in for him. His name was Craig, a nice looking guy in his late thirties with blond hair and an easygoing nature designed to put his patients at ease. He shook hands with Tina with a strong grip, smiling at her. “Glad to meet you,” he said. “Sorry Dr. Murphy couldn’t make it. Don’t worry, he gave me all the files on you to keep up on your progress.”

“Thanks,” Tina shrugged. “No offense to you, but I did want Dr. Murphy. He always kind of had a way of making me feel better about these things.”

“Relax, I’m really good at my job,” Craig smiled. “So, we might as well get this started. Have a seat up at the viewfinder and we’ll get started.”

Tina sat on the small stool, removing her glasses so she could lean in and look into the eye tester, fitting her face into the headrest. “Okay, we’ve kind of changed the system since the last time you were here,” Craig said. “But just relax and we’ll get this done.”

He hit a few switches and a bright light began to blink on and off right at the center of the screen. “Okay, Tina, let me know where the other light is while keeping your eyes on the one at the center,” Craig said. He hit a switch and another bright light flashed in the corner of Tina’s vision. “Left. Right. Left. Right. Left, left. Right, right. Left, right, right, left, left,” Tina’s voice cooly responded as the lights flashed around her eyes, the one at the center still blinking on and off in a smooth pattern.

“Okay, Tina, that’s good,” Craig said. “Now, I want you to read the lines before you and just try and relax while doing it, all right? Just read one line after another, as quickly as possible.”

Tina shrugged and looked forward to see the first line pop up:

R E L X B D Y
R E L X M N D
R E L X S L F
R E L X E Y S

“Just keep reading the lines, Tina,” Craig said calmly. “Just go on and keep reading them one after another, just keep reading them.”

R E L X B D Y
R E L X M N D
R E L X S L F
R E L X M O R E
R E L X D E E P
D E E P R E L X
R E L X DE E P
R E L X E Y E S
R E L X T R D
R E L X T R D
R E L X T R D

“That’s right, Tina,” Craig said. “Just keep reading each line more and more, more and more, Tina, just relax and read each line more and more, more and more.”

R E L X B D Y
R E L X M N D
R E L X S L F
E Y E S T R D
S L P Y E Y E
S L P Y M N D
S L P Y S L F
S L P Y S L P Y
S L P Y S L P Y

Tina’s voice was slurred as she read each letter one after the other, her eyes becoming glazed as she saw the letters flow together, the blinking light at the center seeming to illuminate each one.

S L E E P O B E Y
S L E E P O B E Y
S L E E P O B E Y
S L E E P O B E Y
S L E E P O B E Y
S L E E P O B E Y

“Sleep....obey....sleep.....obey.....” Tina’s eyes fluttered shut yet she kept whispering the litany, the words seeping into her subconscious and taking hold, her breathing steady as the words flowed from her lips. Craig moved to lock the door, then moved back to where Tina sat, shaking off his coat as he did. “Tina, can you hear me?”

“Yes.....” Tina whispered, breaking the “sleep, obey” mantra.

“Tina you are asleep now. You are asleep and you must obey me, you must obey me in anything I say, right?”

“Sleep.....obey.....” Tina repeated.

“All right, Tina, I want you to stand up.” Tina obeyed, swaying in place, head slumped forward slightly, awaiting instructions. “Tina, I want you to open your eyes but remain deeply asleep,” Craig commanded. He watched her stare blankly forward and was struck by inspiration. Reaching over, he slid her glasses onto her face before telling her to take off her clothes.

He watched her undress and had to admire her tight little body, the way her pert breasts hung nicely and of course her legs were to die for. He watched her bend over, her ass nicely round and shown to him as she slid off her panties, now naked save for watch, earrings and glasses, staring blankly ahead.

Craig had slipped out of his shirt and jeans by this point, moving to Tina and pulling her into a nice warm kiss. She moaned through it slightly, several weeks of pent-up sexual energy without release coming to the fore here, her tongue moving into Craig’s mouth, one leg hooking up near his body as his hands cupped her ass hard, squeezing it and causing the mesmerized woman to moan as Craig pushed her onto the edge of the table.

Craig moved down the sitting Tina’s body, his hands rubbing over her breasts, pinching the nipples hard as he moved down to her clit, pushing his face in to kiss it slowly, causing Tina to moan louder as he pushed his face into her pussy, his tongue taking long and slow drags along her pussy. Tina’s hands fell to his shoulders, holding him in, her ass moving along the table’s surface as Craig’s tongue slid all along her pussy, tickling through her pubic hair, his hands still tweaking at her breasts as he licked her.

Craig pushed his head up, deciding he wanted to have Tina come with him first. He sat himself on the stool and brought Tina onto him, kissing her again. Tina got into it, working her body against Craig’s her arms hooking around his neck, her legs spreading over the arms of the chair as she worked herself up and down on his hard cock. Craig moved in to lick at her breasts, dragging his tongue over her tight nipples, his hands back on her wonderful ass, squeezing it hard as he let his cock work around her pussy.

Tina’s moans grew louder, her head moving back a bit as she felt Craig go at her. Craig looked up to see his own face, mixed in raw sexual energy, reflected in Tina’s glasses, her eyes closed as he worked in on her, his tongue reaching out to touch her nipples with glee as Tina rode him hard. The woman was lost to pleasure now, Craig’s hands on her ass, his mouth on her tits and his cock burrowing inside her. She flexed her legs around the arms of the chair, bringing her in closer to let Craig’s cock slide deeper into her. Craig couldn’t hold it in any longer, he came inside of her, causing her to orgasm as well, her glasses reflecting the lights on the ceiling as she cried out in utter pleasure.

A few moments later, Tina was on her knees before Craig, her mouth working back and forth on his hard cock. As he let his hands drag in her hair, Craig’s mind was already whirling to what Tina would remember and forget. The necessity to make another appointment soon would be there although Craig didn’t need to wait that long. All he’d have to do would be to call Tina and say “sleepy eyes sleep” and she would be under his control again. Having her wear her glasses during their lovemaking just appealed to him somehow and added to her sexiness. Feeling himself close to releasing, he pushed Tina away, her glasses showing the tip of the cock seconds before it shot its wad, cum splashing over her face including the lenses. As Tina licked away the drops, Craig smiled as he thought that Tina did indeed look sexier with glasses on. And Craig was looking forward to letting her see quite a lot to come.