The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

DISCLAIMER: I don’t do disclaimers, if you are reading this, then you were looking for it. Enjoy.

SYNOPSIS: Pete, a professional hypnotist, wanders the British Grad Prix in search of women in tight clothing. His encounter with a stunning West girl leaves feeling dazed and, strangely enough, not willing to try and hypnotise her, at least, not straight off.

* * *

F1—Chapter 4: Cross My Mind with Silver

I swished up behind Jim, my hands slipped over his eyes and I said “Guess who?” in my most winsome voice.

“And what do I win?", he asked, his voice deep and slow.

“What do you want?” I spoke is a husky voice of my own. He turned quickly and give me a peck on the cheek and I stepped into his embrace, our bodies up against each other. We hugged each other a little to long for it to be simple greeting, and realising this we both pushed back and I blushed profusely, until I realised he was doing the same. What the hell was this, we were both adults and here we were acting like kids.

“Lets go” He ushered me out the gate and before long we were at his jeep. It was a really beautiful fiery red Jeep Cherokee and he moved alongside and opened the door for me. I stepped in and reached over to unlock his side as he walked round the front, before I realised he had central locking. He got in his side as I threw my bag into the back and settled into the leather seats, my shiny catsuit making a delightful song against the smooth leather. I giggled and wiggled my metallic ass against the seat and he smiled that wonderful smile.

And then we were off, it took us very little time to get out and soon we had left the fast cars and rapists behind and were whizzing towards the M1, which would take us into London. We chatted small talk for a bit and I finally found out his name was Pete. Mine, as it turns out, he knew having picked it up in the third person description I had made of the ‘incident’. But with a laugh I resolved to call him Jim and he vowed to call me Delilah. Pretty soon the full emotional day took its toll and whilst watching the white lines speed past me, I fell asleep in against the seat belt.

I woke up and immediately felt flushed. I looked over at Jim and found him grinning at me good-naturedly. I touched my hand to my face and it felt very hot. I couldn’t have been sleeping very long. I know that just before the body falls asleep it flushes hot (as far as I know, it does this to heat it’s immediate surroundings and then it has to generate very little heat to keep itself warm whilst it sleeps) so if you are flushed when you wake up it means you haven’t been sleeping for very long, just a little piece of info for you.

“Where are we?” I asked the still smiling Jim. There was something different about him.

“Almost at the M25” He glanced at the road and then back at me and suddenly I realised what was different. His deep brown eyes had changed to a silky green colour. I shook my head and looked again, but they were definitely green now. Had I got it wrong before? I didn’t think so.

“Umm, how did you do that?” I asked.

He chuckled. “Quite nifty hey?” He held up his free hand and snapped his fingers and all of a sudden they were blue. snap and they were brown again. Damn, how did he do that?

“How the hell are you doing that?” I asked, convinced that I could learn that trick. What a cool pub trick.

“You think that’s good” he smiled and he tapped me on the shoulder. I looked down at his hand and jerked back in surprise. My skintight, metallic silver catsuit had been replaced by a metallic green catsuit, similar style. I immediately reached back and felt for the rip at the back but it was gone, as was the zip. I began to get really scared, as I looked myself over in dismay. I mean, it looked good, it fit really well and felt really comfortable, but I didn’t know if I liked the mystery surrounding it. It was then that I noticed that my boots had been taken off and the catsuit I was now wearing was more of an all over suit. Both my feet and hands were covered in shiny metallic green material and here were no seams of any kind. I tried to rip it off but the material was too slippery and I couldn’t get a grip on it. I felt ready to scream, how did I get into this thing and more importantly how do I get out of it.

And all through this Jim was grinning, and looking at his smile the tension building inside me flowed out and I felt strangely OK with the whole situation. “Check this out” his voice was low and predatory. He reached over and touched my shoulder again. I looked down at the place he touched and watched the silvery green shimmer and from that point colours began to radiate outwards! A whole rainbow of them, slowly, yellows, blues and violets over the shimmering green. It was beautiful.

I watched, enraptured and silent as the colours flowed down over my restrained silver/green breasts and I felt a stirring. It started as the colours trickled down my front, a little murmur of pleasure, a small spark of sexual heat. Oh yes, it was definitely something as it increased a notch. I started feeling aroused, my passion slowly increasing as the beautiful rainbow slipped silently over my breasts and down into my crotch. The ribbons of colour were endless and beautiful and contained a sexual current which filled me with an exotic and erotic pleasure as I began to pant and gasp.

I had no idea how he was doing this, but it felt INCREDIBLE and it was increasing, slowly, promisingly. I began to move rhythmically in the leather seat, my catsuit singing its steely song against the soft leather as I rubbed my sexually charged body against it. I wanted so desperately to touch myself, fondle my breasts, massage the taught material snugly hugging my clit but I couldn’t, I couldn’t disturb the pretty colours at which I was staring, wide eyed and enraptured. Pretty soon I was moaning and moaning, low, from deep within me, getting louder as my breathing became shorter and more ragged and the pleasure in my entire body reached a new peak.

And then I could feel it. It was like the beginnings of a volcano eruption, unseen as yet, hidden but its presence clearly felt. My body was charging with sensuality, preparing for something so massive that I couldn’t quite comprehend it. And it was getting bigger, building, stronger, harder, held back by a wall within me, and as it grew and the pleasure expanded inside me, pushing against the wall. An electrical charge run up and down my body as if someone had plugged my metal-encased body into an electrical socket and I feared I might faint with the whispering force of the current. I wanted release but I couldn’t get it, it was still building inside me. I was crying out in pleasure now and had half crawled up my seat as my imprisoned body thrashed against the leather. I felt that if I didn’t get release soon I would explode. And then in the height of my ecstasy I felt a tremor, a sexual shock echoed from my pussy, mild in comparison to the sexual state my body was in. The tremor came again, and again, and I felt that this was the moment and I screwed up my eyes, and my pleasured filled screaming took on a whole new tone of ecstasy as I reached my peak.

AND THEN I CAME, and came, and came. I started from the point Jim had touched me and flowed with a supersensory vitality throughout the rest of my body and then washed back. Waves and waves of pleasure coursed through me, again and again until I was seeing bursts of white light before my eyes. And just when I couldn’t take the pleasure any longer, it subsided. It slipped into a feeling not unlike lying on the beach and letting warm waves gently wash over my sun-kissed body and I collapsed. The afterglow as intense as any normal orgasm I have ever felt. I sat there sobbing with pleasure, the slightest movement would threaten to set me off again and I knew I couldn’t take another one of those mind-blowing orgasms.

I sat their for what must have been ten minutes, shining legs pulled up to my face, eyes closed, cheeks pressed against the tight supernatural material that now covered my body, which was still spasming on and off as little snowballs of pleasure followed the avalanche. When I felt like I could breath again I lifted my head a looked down at my body to find it back in the same silver catsuit, West emblazoned across the front. My boots were back on and Jim’s shirt was neatly tied across the front. I gasped in disbelief.

I felt Jim’s hand on my leg and I instinctively jerked away, my skin still electrified and supersensitive. His face and voice was full of concern as he looked into my eyes and said, “Hey, are you OK? That wasn’t too much was it?”

I looked into his eyes and then looked away. The terror of not understanding what had happened in my body was building. The fear of the unknown brought tears into my eyes and pretty soon they were streaming down my cheeks. I sat there staring blankly through blurry eyes, hugging my legs to me tightly. I knew if I let them go I would start shaking and if that happened I wasn’t sure that I would be able to stop. He reached over to touch my shoulder. Wide eyed, I shied away, but in the Jeep, there was nowhere to go and so his soft fingers brushed my shoulder and my heart skipped.

Amazingly, the tension and fear drained from out of me. I felt the stress in my body ebb and I visibly relaxed. And with my fear going, clarity of thought returned and I began to look on the events of the past half an hour in a new clear light. I put my legs down, straightened Jim’s shirt around my waist and breathed deeply as I composed myself. Feeling much better, I smoothed the shiny material where it had bunched up on my thighs and settled into a comfortable position. But now, with the fear and tension gone, anger began to flare up. It was obvious to me that Jim had done this. I didn’t understand why, but I was going to find out. He had a lot of explaining to do.

“OK, what the hell was that? You had better talk fast, or you can drop me off right here. I don’t need a fucking freak in my life right now.” He looked guilty and quite upset but I didn’t care, I was sick and tired of guys dicking me around. First some fruitcake wanting to rape me, and then this, which is something I didn’t even understand. He didn’t answer for a long time and I continued to watch him expectantly. Finally, he answered me.

“I guess I deserve that anger. I didn’t expect this today and possibly I haven’t handled as best I could have. Simply put, I don’t know what you are. Funnily enough, you scare me as much as I scare you.” He grunted a sharp, hard laugh. “Given who I am, I am not unaccustomed of being around beautiful woman and getting them to accede to my wishes.” He held up his hand quickly as I opened my mouth to say something. “You asked me to explain so here it is, please let me finish.” Jim returned his hand to the steering wheel and stared straight ahead down the long grey M1. “And so wondering around Silverstone today I ‘enjoyed’ the attention of many beautiful women” his smile was there again, as if he was amused by some internal joke. I was not, but I remained silent. “And then I meet up with someone who has dominated my thoughts since. Someone who blindsided me with something. Love?” he barked a hard bitter laugh. “Hardly, love seems to be like a ghost in smoke, you grab at it and end up coughing carbon.

“You are my Delilah, Sindy. You cruise into my life and take from me. You’ve taken my security and my confidence. And that is why you scare me.” he breathed deeply and paused from a while and I noticed his knuckles, strained and white on the steering wheel. “And so I took a leap of faith. Something I have never done before. I am showing you who I am. I am baring my soul to you, for your judgment. Because maybe, just maybe, you can accept me. In the short period of our acquaintance, our time together has been entertaining, fun and easy. But we know absolutely nothing about each other. Correct me if I am wrong but do you normally accept lift from perfect strangers. Knowing me only for half an hour before deciding to accept a lift from me back to London. Now I am not a stupid man. So I would hazard a guess that you have done this because you feel attracted to me, hopefully along the same lines as I am to you. But what do we really know about each other. I know you do promotions; you use your amazing body to promote products. But I would say that you have another profession lurking behind the scenes, I would hazard a guess at Marketing?” He looked from the road to me for confirmation.

“No, I work as an investigator for a law firm.” I corrected and then waited for him to continue. A brief flash of uncertainty flickered in his eyes, before he spoke again.

“Law? I see.” He paused as if considering his next course of action. “Well, I am a professional stage entertainer. More specifically I am by trade a stage hypnotist.” As he said it, pieces fell into place and the events of the trip became much clearer.

“You mean that when I was ‘sleeping’, I was actually under your hypnotic control?” I looked at him incredulously.

“Yes. But I won’t tell you what happened. It would be easier if you just remembered.” He reached over and with a touch on my shoulder the actual events of the drive revealed themselves. I stood there, with my mouth open, staring at nothing as my mind ran through the new memories.

* * *

The drive was making me tired, but that wasn’t unusual. To me I get my best sleep on the Northern line between work and Finchley. A good half an hour nap each way. But this was different. I remember Jim telling me about the road, about how the white lines rhythmically slipped under the car. I thought he was on one of his talking shit about shit trips he likes to take. He is usually pretty funny, so I don’t mind. So I watched the lines on the road. And they were quite repetitive (obviously). My eyes had just focused on one when it slipped under the car, then they would focus on the next one just for a second and then it was gone. Jim had dropped his voice now and told me how tired I was, and I couldn’t agree more. I really needed sleep and he wouldn’t really mind me taking a quick nap in his car. It had been a long day after all. And so he spoke about my body relaxing and it was at this point that I realised he was taking me through a relaxation script. Something he probably learnt at some stress relieving class in London or something.

I was relaxing and so it was working. My feet slowly relaxed and as his voice ran over my body, each part he mentioned in the most amazingly descriptive way relaxed and seemed to drop off on its own. And all the time I watched the lines. After a while he told me to move my focus to where the lines appeared, far in the distance. And then beyond that point and the more I looked the more I realised that the lines began further back and so I narrowed my eyes, looking for the vanishing point, the point where the lines came from in the distance. As I was concentrating on this unfindable point, I felt a peculiar sensation. A tingling started in my toes and before long my whole body was encased in a wonderful tingling. As if my metallic catsuit conducted a mild current through my body.

I felt wonderful, totally at ease and happy and then my vision contracted to the unseeable point where the lines began and I found myself only thinking about how wonderful I was feeling as my body continued to feel the amazing energy flowing over, around and through it. And then I saw in my limited field of vision a hand and I watched it as it slowly brought its fingers together and a sharp snap echoed through my mind. I wanted to close my eyes so badly and so I did and I let my head collapse limply against the silver material covering my chest.

I had felt so tired and now I felt fantastic, on a cloud, relaxed and totally at peace with the world. It was like the point just before sleep, when you are not asleep, but in the wonderful place where you don’t have any conscious awareness of your own body. When you are just pure mind, when you ‘cast off the mortal coil’ just for a moment. I was there in that place and I loved it. I remained there and my ‘vision’ swirled with different colours, constantly changing and moving, forming blurred images of past events, friends and family before moving on. And all the time my ears picked up Jim speaking to me. Continuing to relax me, taking me further into my state of amazing grace. My preconceptions on life, my judgments on people, my hate for those who had wronged me all seemed to fade into nothingness and it all didn’t matter at all. In my own place where there was only me. Only I mattered and everything could fall apart and it would be OK. And through it all I could feel the face that once belonged to me, smile in happiness and resignation.

And then my vision cleared and I could see again. My head was still settled on my chest and although my vision was clear, all my other senses seemed blurred and difficult to sort out. Jim was still speaking and as I sat there, staring down at my silver body I began to feel a pride. I started to move my head my eyes roamed my own body, starting from my black, leather covered feet. My feet were amazing, settled there, in the high-heeled boots; they were very, very sexy. And I saw another hand reach over and touch each of my shiny black sexy feet in turn and as they touched, a ripple of pleasure washed through them, from the heel to the toe and back and my beautiful silver body quivered in pleasure.

And my eyes followed the hand as it stroked up each fantastically fashioned leg, touching and massaging every single lycra-covered muscle of my lower legs. And the pleasure radiated from that wonderful hand. Each stroke was as amazing as a lap of a tongue against my pussy. And my amazing body shuddered. And then the hand withdrew and my heart sank. I sat there for a while, my eyes still entranced by my own silver encased, infinitely sexy, body before me. And then my own hands which lay folded on my lap straightened out, palms down on each of my upper legs and I took a moment to run my eyes over my hands. The thin tendons barely visible, the minute muscles that controlled the fine movements of my beautiful hands. And I took in my fabulous nails, long, silver and glinting slightly. With a life of their own these beautiful hands started rubbing up and down the tight silver legs beneath them. And as they did. Then now familiar ripples of pleasure swam up my legs terminating with a small burst in my pussy. The pace increased and one of those beautiful hands started rubbing up my extremely firm and sexy stomach over the white tied shirt and onto my fabulous silver breasts. They were really beautiful and my hand pushed and groped, one at a time, pulling on the now totally erect nipples that stood up as if in protest to being imprisoned by the shining fabric. My other hand moved down between my legs and began massaging my snugly encased pussy. And then my lithe body began to move, rhythmically against the erotic invading hand. My spandex hips, so full and feminine, sang songs of ecstasy against the leather seat. And then, just as the feeling or pure pleasure was building within me. My hands stopped and returned to my knees. My head tilted up and stared unfocused out the window.

I stayed there for a while and I became aware of Jim speaking again. Phrases like ‘won’t remember’ and ‘touch your shoulder’ echoed unprocessed round my conscious mind. And then I felt the touch on my shoulder.

* * *

“You used me!” I exclaimed, about a second had past since Jim had returned my lost memory to me and the anger was rising once again in me. “Did you get yourself off whilst you made me play with my body. I don’t even think of my body that way. Those feelings of lust and views of perfection are not mine. I like my body well enough, but not like that. What the hell were you doing in my mind!” The words were heated as I stared angrily at my mental captor.

“Now just calm down, I want to explain what I was doing. My motives are not as evil as you are thinking.”

“Not as evil, you fucking pervert, what else don’t I remember” My voice had risen to a high-pitched scream as I hurled abuse at the man in the drivers seat. “You sick fuck. I can’t fucking believe this.” I reached for my door. “Stop this fucking car NOW!” My hand pulled on the lever.

“RIGHT, NOW SHUT UP.” His voice lashed at me. I turned my head to see blazing anger in his eyes. It was the first time he had raised his voice during my rant and I was a little taken aback. “First of all, I don’t have to do it this way. My skills are such that I could take you and make you beg to fuck me! I could stop here and have you doing a totally slutty whore-like dance for the whole of England before I strip you, fuck you and leave you naked with no memory on the side of the road!” I stared at him, shocked in the realisation that it was probably true. Tears sprang to my eyes and began rolling down my cheeks as my hand flopped down from the door handle. His eyes softened almost as soon as the tears began. He pulled over to the side of the M1 and stopped.

“Sorry, I am so sorry. I didn’t mean that.” His eyes glinted with tears of their own. “I am not like that. Don’t be scared of me. I don’t want that. I just want a chance to explain myself, to make you believe that I am not that kind of person you have to hate.” His voice was low and he stared into my teary eyes, his face a picture of heartache of a secret kept for too long. “Give me that chance. Then you can walk away. I will take you wherever you want to go, or you can get out here. Whatever you want. Just give me my chance, probably the only chance I will ever get to explain me,” he tapped his chest. “what’s in here.”

I was struck by the thought of what he could do and what he was doing and I don’t understand why, but I wiped my eyes and sat back and looked at him expectantly.

“I am a hypnotist. I have in the past used other women for sexual intercourse.” He choked back a laugh. “Fuck me, I sound like a news reader.” Jim paused again. “I have used women for pleasure. I am not going to attempt to justify that. I have always known in my life that that road was the wrong one and I have always taken it anyway. Right from school days, when I hypnotised my first girlfriend, willingly, I might add, I have been fascinated by the power of the mind, about the private thoughts that no one voices. The fears, the regrets, the loves and, often, the hates. When a person is hypnotised they are open to you and they will tell you everything and you can take that information and then construct a real image of what a person is like, not one based on the surface reality everyone projects. I don’t want to speech at you, OK? So what I did to, or for you in the car just now is show you my points of view. You look at your own body and are mostly happy with it. You don’t like a few things here a few things there. What I showed you is how I see it. You sitting there in that lovely catsuit look like a dream to me. An image so perfect and beautiful. It’s in the way you smile, in the way you twitch your nose when you laugh. It’s the way you wiggle against the seat in the too-small outfit, its everything. You were in my head for a minute and you felt as close as I could make you feel to the way I feel about you. The attraction, and pleasure you felt is the pleasure I feel when I am with you. And it’s not just your body. It’s you and given a little more time I could show you that.” Jim shook visibly as he spoke and I was moved by his honesty and passion.

The silence held for a long while as Jim stared into my eyes. He was searching for understanding and forgiveness and I didn’t know what to give him. I broke contact and looked out the window. It had begun to rain, typical England. “I still don’t know what happened after that. What was the whole orgasm thing?” My voice was barely a whisper. I didn’t know how I felt and I didn’t want to open myself up any more.

Jim moved his hand slowly over to me. I drew back. “If you permit me, I will give you that back so I can explain myself and my actions.” His hand stopped reaching for me. I realised that if this was going to go badly it would already have. At this point I had nothing to lose and only knowledge to gain. I moved forward and he touched my shoulder. My memories swam across my mind once more.

* * *

Jim spoke quietly to me as my head flopped down onto my chest after the touch. I was instructed to open my eyes and gaze down at myself once more. And as my eyes roamed my body, the white shirt began to fade. The silver spandex adorning my sleeping body began to change, seams shimmered and vanished. The West logo across my breasts faded into nothing and the actual quality of the metallic fabric changed, morphing into a more perfect covering. The silver becoming richer and more reflective until I was covered in a perfect skintight mirror. My hands raised and I gazed emotionless at my perfectly reflective fingers. I straightened my legs and looked at my shining body in fullness, my boots replaced with mirrored feet. I was, at that moment, perfection defined. As I stared, eyes wide and enraptured by my own perfect body, a slight shimmering of green crept across the mirrored surface and then I was told to wake.

I watched, a spectator to the whole event as my eyes roamed my body, watching the rainbow of colours. My memories overlapped. On one level I knew that I was still in my West Catsuit, black boots and Jim’s white shirt, but on another level I watched the colours as fascinated as I was the first time. I watched as my eyes followed the imagined colours down from my shoulder, their ghostly colour spilling across the virtual mirrored surface of my hypnotised body.

I watched myself as I grew more and more aroused, my fingers twitching as I needed the release and not being able to get it. The images were false but the arousal was very, very real and I began to buck in ecstasy. Finally I came and my scream was piercing and sexually charged.

* * *

I didn’t speak, I was fascinated by the image of my body, clad in the West catsuit and shirt writhing in the most amazing ecstasy, whilst my conscious mind was seeing and feeling a perfect mirrored body in the ultimate embrace of complete and utter ecstatic sexual explosion. “So what was that supposed to prove?” I said after a while. “Another little voyeuristic experience.” I regretted the bite in my words immediately. Jim chose to ignore them.

“With hypnosis, we can unleash the full potential of the mind, rise to heights of pleasure you only read about in Mills and Boon books.” he caught my look of uncertainty. “Romance books.” I rewarded his smile with a frosty stare. “I don’t think you can argue with me when I say that you have never experienced anything like that.” A note of pride entered his voice. “Through the years I have perfected the art of crafting the most perfect female orgasm out of words. I gave that to you earlier on. Together, we could take it further.” He looked questioningly at me. “I am not here to force you. I am asking you.” He started the Jeep again, but didn’t move, he just stared out the window at the swirling rain. We sat there for a while, emotions and logic doing battle in my head. Finally I spoke.

“I think the best course of action, Jim, Pete, whatever the hell your name is, is that you take me back to Finchley and I just pretend I never met you.” My tone was cold and I covered up the building feeling that I had just made the biggest mistake of my life. Jim turned his head towards me and his face was a mask of sadness and resignation. Holding my gaze for a moment, he put the car in gear and pulled the it back onto the M1 in the direction of London.

To be continued...

* * *