The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

DISCLAIMER: I don’t do disclaimers, if you are reading this, then you were looking for it. Enjoy.

SYNOPSIS: Pete, a professional hypnotist, wanders the British Grad Prix in search of women in tight clothing. His encounter with a stunning West girl leaves feeling dazed and, strangely enough, not willing to try and hypnotise her, at least, not straight off.

* * *

F1—And With the Jawbone of a Donkey, He Lay at Her Feet

Delilah stood over him. He jerked his head up, he felt odd, very odd. Delilah threw her head back and a peel of evil laughter rolled around the room. The awakened man looked down at himself and found his tunic ruffled from sleep. What was Delilah doing in his private bed chamber? The beautiful vision stepped into an embrace with his seated form. Her delicious berry-stained lips finding his as she rocked him with a passionate kiss, which lasted just a second then she pushed herself back and he ended up lieing on the bed once more.

He heard her mutter something but it was too quiet to hear it. He rolled off the raised sleeping mat and stood up to attention. Eyes straight ahead, unblinking. He tried to shake himself, rid himself of this ridiculous posture, but he couldn’t move. Panic gripped him, as the strongest man in the world, he should be able to break from anything. And yet, there he was held still by nothing. His eyes abrubtly regained their ability to move and he strained to try and see Delilah. Where was she?

A flicker of movement to his right brought her into sight as she moved round and stood in front of him. She smiled and touched his face with a long painted nail. “So big and strong.” Her voice was soft. “So weak!” Her eyes narrowed as she spoke the last word. Stepping back she appraised his 6ft5 frame. Dressed in the loose tunic, the definition and structure of his well muscled body could be clearly seen. And while she looked over her prey, the muscle-bound man returned the scrutiny. He saw the beautiful woman standing before him as perfect. As perfect as the setting sun. The most beautiful woman in the world, just as he was the strongest. She wore small sandles, tight, well-oiled leather leggings, strapped up the sides by long, thin pieces of leather. The glistening leather stopped just above her womanhood, the fruits of which he had been enjoying for a long time now. He would have smiled at the thought if he could have.

His eyes crossed the bare skin of her taught stomach and settled on her small breats, which were barely covered by a shining metal bustier which looped and swirled over the two pleasure globes and slipped around to her back where they gripped. The metal held her delicate breasts in firmly in place. Her blonde hair cascaded over her shoulders and added their effort to her overall beauty. All in all, she was a angel. Beauty undescribed, a vision of a goddess. He felt a stirring in his loins but his manhood failed to rise. His scrutiny of the beautiful woman before him stopped as she moved out of his vision and undid the two straps which held his tunic in place. She pulled it over his head with one hand and with the other she yanked the loincloth free. The tanned body didn’t move to stop her.

Delilah’s eyes lit with desire as she dragged her fingernail across the back of the handsome man before her. She had tasted him many times, but never like this. This was POWER, what she had always wanted. What she had always dreamed of. She finished her tour across his firm body and her hand settled on his manhood. She caressed it lightly, but it remained limp and she smiled.

“Oh I want you to remember this. After all the years your have promised me everything, and given me nothing. I wanted be queen. I wanted to rule. I gave you pleasure that most men will never see. I gave you this!” She screamed at him, her hands running over her lithe figure. And then she slapped him. “But now I don’t want to be queen. I want to be a goddess. And I will be. With my new power, I don’t need yours.” She felt his loose muscle. “But I want one last thing from you. You have an incredible manhood. I want it one last time. Before I take everything from you.”

The man stood, taking the abuse. Another time he would have slapped her, taken her himself. Screaming and fighting. But now he stood. He couldn’t move, but there was another reason. His manhood remained limp before him. But within him, the fire burned. He felt it. The arousing flame iced through his body as she taunted him. As she showed him her power. And with the explosion of fire within him, he realised that he needed her to control him, to take him, to use him and to discard him. It was the most important thing in his life.

Delilah raised her eyes to meet his and at once he was stunned by the power they held. “Thats right, my handsome, musclebound slavetoy. Lose yourself in my eyes. Look deeper. Notice every flek of colour, every movement of the light. Lose yourself. You are so strong. But you are so weak. And everytime I say weak you will feel weeker, until you cannot hold yourself up. So weak aren’t you. Kings Champion, Queens Slave! Concentrate, look into my beauty and feel very very good. So weak and tired and weak. And the more weak I say you are the more weak you are. And you cannot close your eyes. You need to look into my depths, my deep, arousing eyes.”

The mystical leather-clad enchantress looked intensly into her prey’s eyes and her hands moved slowly up to his chest, where she pushed lightly and started him swaying. Slowly, deliberately she continued her instructions of weakness, her spell of eroticism. And the object of her desire swayed even more. Back and forth, back and forth. The naked man and sexually charged woman swayed back and forth, a sight that was mesmerising beyond even Delilah’s beauty. And then a sharp word echoed around the room. SUBMIT and the small, luscious beauty pushed the imposing Champion as if he were a leaf in the wind and he collapsed back onto the bed. Eyes still open, totally unseeing.

The man felt nothing but pleasure. The arousal within him was impossible to contain, yet he must, he cannot disobey. His eyes unseeing, his body under someone elses spell. He felt her move over him, the oiled leather slipping aginst his manhood and then she whispered to him that he can move and that he wants only her and will obey her, becuase she is his mistress, his goddess. And he believed her utterly. He moved his eyes and took in her beautiful face and moved to kiss his goddess but a barked command stopped him. More commands made him turn over so that her moist form lay beneath his towering bulk.

His manhood remained limp, and yet the desire grew even more. Seeing his goddess before him, beautiful and all powerful nearly drove him insane in search for release and yet he held on. She commanded him and he could not disobey. On command he released the laces that held the tight leather to his goddess’ perfect legs and slipped the leggegs off her tanned form, kissing and caressing her smooth skin all the way. His eyes focused on her pussy, laid open before him, wet with the arousal of power. A single word reached his clouded mind. And he moved his tongue down towards her pleasure centre. As he did so a quick flash of rememberence hit him. There was hair all around his bed. His hair, lots of it. But he didn’t have long hair. The thought was erased as his queen grabbed his head and thrust her self against his waiting tongue. The cry of extacy was heard across the village.

Pete’s only visible eye opened slowly and drew focus on the source of the irritating beep. Eyeing his mobile phone on the side table, he raised his head off the pillow and opened his other eye. Rolling over he picked the mobile up and clicked the cancel button. He flopped back into the soft pillow and relaxed again. Slowly he became aware that he was drenched in sweat and was sporting a beautiful morning glory at, he glanced at his watch, six in the afternoon. Shaking off his arousal from some unremembered dream he rolled into a sitting position. He sat for a moment, taking stock and then began to get ready for the show.

* * *

“What a great idea Cathy.” Jas sat forward in her seat and looked over at her friend. “I can’t wait for it to start.” Jas looked at her friends. Between Cathy, Jackie and herself they had persuaded the other promo girls to come to the show with them. Sarah and Lucy were Galouise Girls and Sharon worked for Marlboro. Lucy and Sharon had brought their boyfriends and were engaged in quiet conversation while Sarah looked around the auditorium with a bored look on her face. Jas then sat back and her eyes locked with Jackie’s who was sitting right next to her watching. Something they couldn’t speak of yet had passed between them that very afternoon and neither of them knew how to approach it. Jackie reached over and squeezed her friends hand and a tingle flowed up Jas’ arm. Blushing Jas smiled guiltily at her brunette friend. Jackie returned the guilty blush and both of them turned and looked at the stage, hands still clasped together.

The lights dimmed and a slow rythmic drumming started. A spiral appeared across the curtain at the back of the stage. It was full of colour and swirled infitely against the black background. The slow drumming became more insistent as the spiral spun it’s lazy circle. A disembodied voice floated above the lightshow. The voice was smooth, confident and friendly. It spoke quieltly of peace and tranquility, of tired bodies and of ultimate rest. And as it droned over and over, the audience’s light noise grew quieter and quieter as a stillness settled of the auditorium. Those not taken in by the hypnotic experience hushed as they watched those who were. Girlfriends smirked as their boyfriends were lost in the light and sound surrounding them, telling them over and over how tired they were, how relaxed they were. And then the drumming ceased and the spiral disappeared and the hall was plunged into darkness save the slight glow of the stage lights.

“STAND UP” echoed across the hall, the voice carrying the command was strong and full of authority. More than half the hall stood. Half of that sat down as soon as they realised they were standing. The lights were raised a little as two female assistants dressed in shimmering black leotards, fishnet stockings, glossy black boots and top hats and tails appeared. The two beauty’s began moving chairs from the wings onto the, until then, empty stage. And still more than a quarter of the audience remained standing, staring ahead. Eyes empty. Amongst these were the seven guests invited from Silverstone that very day. A soft music began to play as the assistants finished putting 12 chairs on the stage. They then moved into the crowd and began to select members of the audience that had remained standing and effectively ‘volunteered’.

Cathy, Jas, Lucy’s boyfriend, Sarah and the other couple were among the selected. Jackie and Lucy were quitely told to sit down and enjoy the show. Lucy did so at once, a relieved look crossing her features as she regained her senses and then a smile as she was obviously quite excited to see her boyfriend under hypnotic control. Jackie frowned as she watched Jas being led up on stage. She sighed as she watched her mesmerised friends silky form, clad in red leather trousers and a tight black jumper move up onto the stage and sit in one of the chairs. Jackie tingled as she realised that she was really falling for her hypnotised colleague. The assistant ‘handling’ her whispered something in her ear and her head dropped as she fell asleep. How Jackie longed to be up there with Jas, who looked so beautiful head resting to the side, smooth blonde hair leasuirely draped across her features.

All the chairs were taken, except for one. And a quietness descended over the auditorium. “Good Evening ladies and gentlemen” a soft female voice came of the PA. “Welcome to tonights performance. Unfortunately our master hypnotist will not be with us tonight so I will be taking over from him. You may call me Mystress.” A light chuckle echoed across the audience. A silence followed and then a murmuring in the audience as people began to notice a figure walking down the main isle. As the figure approached the stage, it resolved itself into a middle aged, yet fairly attractive woman. She was wearing a satin cocktail dress of deep blue accentuated by streaks of silver which ran along the edges and spashed down from her right shoulder. People began to gasp and chuckle as they saw what see was holding onto.

In the hypnotists hand was a leash which ended in a collar which enclosed a man’s neck. The man, looking meek in a grey business suit, crawled on his hands and knees, following his mistress. As the hostess arrived on the stage the audience was a mass of sound. Laughs and whisperings echoed across the hall. The hypnotist left the suited man in the corner of the stage and made her way across to the center and she approached the audience. Mystress spoke authorativly “Good Evening” and the audience applauded wildly. She turned on her subjects and spoke a command. “Stand” and the volunteers stood, their eyes were still closed as they remained deep in their own private trances. “And Wake”

The volunteers all raised their eyelids slowly and then hesitated as they saw where they were and realised what had happened. Some of them were quicker than other and immeadiatly proceeded to walk off the stage. Mystress watched amused and then spoke again “Sleep” and the volunteers collapsed where they were, some, in mid-walk, sank to the ground in a heap while other settled on the chairs they had just been sleeping on.

“Thats right, Mystress, SLEEP” An new voice echoed about the room. It took Jackie only a moment to realise that it was the same steely, yet soft voice that had taken the unaware ‘volunteers’ into their delicious trances. And then everyone’s eyes were on the hypnotised hypnotist who’s own head now rested on her chest although she remained standing. It was clear in the silence that she was now deep in a trance herself. “You’re such a good girl Mysty, so good. And now as I say your special words, you remember that you are not a girl at all, but you are a ‘Mysty Cat’ aren’t you” The audience stared in total amazement as the unseen man took control of the woman in the cocktail dress. A moment before her presence had been so commanding, so enthralling and now she was down on all fours, satin ass pushed high in the air as she quietly meowed. She blinked at the audience once and then raised her paw to preen herself. “Good kitty so good, so obedient. Now look around and you see before you all those lovely people sitting in the chairs, all the warm comforting laps available to you. Pick a lap you like the look of and go and curl up in it. So eager for a nap in a warm lap.” And with the command still echoing in her mind, the cat-woman slowly pawed over to Lucy’s boyfriend, who was clearly the best looking of the 5 men on stage. With a quick hop the hypnotised woman settled her feline form on big man’s lap and promptly closed her eyes and went to sleep.

The audience burst out laughing and then applauded loudly. And with that the stage lights went out and a sole spotlight lit up the corner of the stage. And where the submissive man-dog had sat, stood a man. Jackie stared at the newcomer for a moment before realising that it was the same man who at the beginning of the show had entered the hall on his knees with a collar around his throat. Now it might as well have been a totally different man. Dressed in a Mandarin Tux, and projecting an aura of self confidence and power, his sheer presence dwarfed the man-dog that had entered minute earlier. The audience was quiet and all their attention was focused on him as he remained silent, lost in thought.

“The mind,” The mans voice was slow and seductive. “is not only powerful but a largley uncharted playground.” He smiled and his face took on a whole new look. It made you want to trust him, to totally believe him. “Yes, hypnosis can be used in therapy, to help those in need of it. And yet, what about us, the rest of us. Can we not use it for other things. For amusement and self discovery.” The hypnotist ambled over to the center of the stage. “I have discovered in my time that we can enhance our daily lives with careful use. Take, for example, the most amazing orgasm you have ever felt.” The audience murmured in embarrassment. “And multiply it by a ten, a hundred, however much you want. Would you be able to stand that much pleasure? And that is possibly the most crude way to use this, should we say, experience. Most of you don’t even realise what can be accomplished, what feats of mind and body have been attained while under hypnosis.” He leaned into the audience. “During my exposure to the profession I have had many odd requests ranging from help me lose weight or improve my self esteem to turn me into a woman for a day.” An uncertain laughter rippled and then faded. “You laugh, but I have had alot more interesting requests too. So given the diversity of us all, could we not take this whole human experience to another level?” The audience sat, completely silent, drinking in every word. And Pete knew that every mind in the auditorium was chewing over how they could use hypnosis to indulge themselves in one of their more peculiar fetishes.

“And as you all know, this show is for adults, which means we can really sniff at the limits of decency and enjoy ourselves. But first, let me introduce myself. I have been called many things, a large number of those obscene.” He winked miscieviously. " But the flyers I sent out say I am known as Ize. And this is strange because I often don’t use my eyes to take control of people.” He stared at the audience and they shifted uncomfortably. “Sometimes I just use my touch to send people spiralling into trance. One touch, is all it takes.” He paused. “Wait”, he put a hand to his head as if in concentration.

“I sense someone out there who wishes to join us on stage. And truly we have one chair remaining. Our dear little kitty cat will not be needing one of her own.” And with that the entertainer jumped of the stage and began walking around the audience. “I sense that the ‘one’ who would like this submission, is thinking about it now, about how wonderful it would be to relax and let me take control of their evening, let me take them to the limits of their imagination and of mine and allow themselves to totally let go and experience something magical.” Pete wondered down the isles. “Now that magic person would not need a long induction, indeed they are already in a deeply relaxed and yet hypersensitive state, longing for the touch that would send them spiralling under my hypnotic power, just a mere tap on their shoulder, just a tap and then complete relaxation. Relaxation like they have never felt before.” And then Jackie looked up and the hypnotist was right there next to her, and she felt his delicious touch and relaxed, relaxed so deeply that she slid halfway out of her chair.

“Such a good girl” Pete spoke, privately enjoying the arousal he must have generated in the hypnotised beauty sleeping before him with the words ‘good girl’. “Now arise and take my hand.” Her lithe form rose slowly, eyes opening and yet focusing on nothing. She had chosen a white pair of tight trousers, a pair of delicate black open-toed shoes and a transparent/black shimmering top. All in all she was a sight. The audience applauded loudly as the hypnotist led the beautiful Jackie to the stage. And then the spotlight that had been tracking the entertainer disappeared and darkness and silence descended on the auditorium.

The spotlight reappeared after a moment and there in it’s center stood a breathtaking girl, clad ankle to neck in a blue Galouise spandex catsuit. The brown haired beauty wore the tight catsuit as an easy second skin and held herself deftly in her over-the-knee black patent leather boots, the only element that would have made the image before the audience imperfect for a photo shoot was the blank look which stared out a them. Lucy immeadiately recognised her friend Cathy as the Galouise girl and smirked as she stood there, center stage and stared blankly at the audience. Her slim shimmering blue body held a clipboard. A second spotlight lit up a man, the hypnotist, at the other side of the stage. Slowly he approached the entranced Cathy and as he did she turned to greet him, her eyes losing their glazed look.

“Excuse me sir, can I interest you in a free packet of Galouise 20’s” Cathy spoke, her eyes sparkling. She picked a packet of baby carrots off her clipboard and offered him one. The audience laughed.

Pete looked at the offered carrot and asked “Isn’t that a carrot?”

“Yes, of course its a carrot. Do you smoke? Would you like to try one?” The audience giggled at the obvious stupidity of the sexy woman in front of them.

“Yes, I do fancy a smoke, do you have a light? Would you like one yourself?” Pete took the lighter off the clipboard and attempted to light the carrot which lay between the promo girl’s full lips. At once the girl pulled her carrot away from the open flame and began to ‘puff’ on it daintily.

“Aren’t you going to light yours?” she asked mildly.

“Well, I would but I am sort of convinced that it looks like a dildo” Immeadiately the hypnotised began to suck on the carrot, slowly, sensuously. In and out the carrot went, the girl’s tongue lapping deliciously at its orange shaft. And as she did so her own moans grew and her scintilating body, imprisoned in blue, began to gyrate and move in rythm to an unheard music. And the moans became louder and louder until “Freeze!” echoed from the hypnotist’s lips and the sensuously aroused Galouise girl froze and, off balance, she teetered and fell backwards into the waiting hands of the two scantily clad assistants. “So, take our beautiful victim, I mean volunteer” laughter scattered around the audience. “With a little conditioning, I have created the image you have here before you. She is in exactly the same state now that she was just before I said the word ‘Freeze’ which means she is exactly as aroused. Now hypnosis is just suggestion. An interesting experiment is to take a subject, build their arousal, whether through words or physical stimulation, without the option for release. The interesting question which speaks alot of the person’s character, physical endurance and sexual appetite is how long will my words hold her in place until her experience just becomes to much for her to bear and the suggestion breaks down and she vents all that pent up arousal.” The hypnotist smiled and chuckled. “That point is vastly entertaining for everyone involved. So lets see who our lucky volunteer is. Ladies, bring forth the ‘Tickler’. The two lovely assistants brought forth a small little man, who was balding slighly. He walked into the center of the stage in a trance. The two tuxedo’ed girls then walked over and stood the frozen lycra encased girl up. They then slowly moved her frozen arms, placing both of them on her hips. With a little more manipulation soon the promo girl stood in a classic model pose, hands on her hips, weight on back foot and front foot placed daintily in front of it. The look of this beautiful woman stuck in such a lovely pose, mouth open and eyes shut in totally sensual sexual arousal, caused Pete to smile quietly to himself as he felt his cock join the party.

“Now my bald little friend. When I snap my fingers you are a masseuse, a sexual masseuse. You have gifts no one else comes close to in terms of manipulating a womans body into unimagined heights of sexual pleasure. On a bet, this woman has agreed to stand in front of you and allow to to attempt to try and arouse her. She believes that you cannot do it. You must prove her wrong. She has agreed to a date with you should you be able to perform this feet. The restrictions are that you are not allowed to talk to her, or remove any clothing or cause pain of any kind. You have until the close of the show to accomplish this.”

“Now Cathy, you sexy little girl. You are frozen and even as you are frozen, you are totally aroused. Your mind drifts in your own sexual fantasies. Your fantasy goes like this, you are in a luxurious 5 star hotel, last night you picked up a guy at a bar, this man is the most ultimate lover you have ever experienced. His every touch on your smooth body is electric and totally arousing, you don’t know how you can stand it for much longer, you are about to explode, but you can’t, and so the arousal will build. Your mind is totally relaxed and immersed in this fantasy. In a moment you will feel his touch on your body and your journey to ultimate pleasure will begin. You cannot move and no matter how aroused you get you cannot attain climax until I tell you you can. Good girl.” Pete snapped his fingers and at once the little man glanced over to where the sexy perfect body of Cathy Shillington stood, her mind lost in arousal. He moved over casually and began to caress and touch the tightly clad promo-girl. Leaning over her ran his hands lightly up her inner thigh, taking an arousing delight in the way his fingers slipped effortlessly over the smooth, shining fabric. His hands brushed her crotch and then moved slowly, tracing circles on her firm blue stomach before settling on her firm, full breasts.

Pete tore his eyes away from the frozen mannequin and gazed out into the audience. Everyone’s attention was fixed on the blue body as it was touched, caressed and massaged into sexual bliss. He notived some of the audience moving carefully as they too became aroused at the sight on the stage.

For the rest of that part of the show, Pete played in the standard show way with his other subjects. Lucy’s boyfriend became quite attached to his cat and whenever he was not being made to participate in some daft act to the amusement of the audience, he sat in the corner stroking his kitty who would return to him after periodic jaunts to milk tray and quiet scampers down the isles. The shimmering colour that covered the cat-girls quick form made it hard not to notice her skulking around pouncing on some imaginary rat, normally a foot of the member of the audience which she would then lick and rub herself seductively up against. The reactions from some of the girls set the audience into hysterics. It was quite apparent that Mysty enjoyed these little encounter as for most of the evening her nipples pressed thought the thin silky blue layer which covered them.

Jas and Jackie participated in the group activities like female ‘mud’ wrestling and were cast as twins when it came to the pole dancing. Their supple forms cast in tight clothing were perfect for this part of the act. Watching Jas obey the commands quicker and quicker made Pete quietly confident that he had gained quite a degree of control over his previously resistent little leather girl.

And then part one was over. Pete looked over at his little side attraction and noticed that the tight blue promotion girl whom he had hypnotically seduced into coming to the show was now covered in a thin sheen of sweat. Her crotch area was noticable darker as her little caretaker worked tirelessly to bring her to climax. Pete noted that the little man was eager for this not to end and was taking his time in bringing her to a ecstacy. Pete told him and the other subjects to take a break and join the audience during the intermission and he left his aroused blue mannequin on stage for everyone to see. Some men came over and tried to talk to her, but she was to far lost in her own sexual pleasure to notice. They hesitantly ran their fingers over her soft and yet so firm body. They soon began to feel a bit more aggresively and noticing this Pete called his two assistants over and they shooed the men away and stood guard over the frozen blue spectacle.

Pete wondered through the croud milling around the bar talking briefly to people, being offered cards with a ‘We really must talk, I have a job for you’ and a smile. Being used to all this Pete pocketd the cards and moved on. He was stopped at one point by Lucy. She was not happy.

“So, OK. I found it funny at the beginning, but now this is going a little far.” Pete pulled her over to one side and asked what the problem was.

“Its my stupid boyfriend. Look at him.” Lucy indicated over his shoulder. The hypnotist turned and looked to see what he imagined was Lucy’s boyfriend, sitting quietly on the couch, uninterested in the people staring at him. On his lap purred a satin lady. She moved and rubbed herself against his stroking hand and Pete had to smile.

“It’s not funny anymore. I can’t even talk to him. He will not leave that ‘girl’ alone” the attractive blonde girl before Pete spat out the word ‘girl’. Pete focused on the irate woman in front of him. She was dressed in black jumper and sported a short skirt and under the knee leather boots. All in all the was quite an attractive package.

“Now just look at them. I know you are jealous, but take a look at how relaxed he looks. I think that just by stroking his kitty he is alot more relaxed than he usually is. What does he do for a living?” Pete had dropped his voice and added a monotonous undertone.

“He works in marketing, soon to be a Account Director apparently” Lucy said proudly.

“Really, that sounds like a stressful job. Come on, lets see if we can snap him out of it” Pete took Lucy’s hand and together they walked over to the staring man on the sofa. “Here kitty” Pete called the Mysty off the lap of the hypnotised man and he whispered something in he ear and she settled at his feet and fell asleep as cats do.

“OK, now take...” Pete hesitated.

“Brad” Lucy filled in.

“Take Brads hands and I want you to begin to massage them. Basically I am going to use you to re-hypnotise him. Thats right, now begin with a light kneading, a light caressing. Now listen Brad, feel that movement in your hands, feel the touch of your lovers hands on your yours. Feel yourself responding to the movement as you being to massage back. And your hands feel pleasure and relaxation as you give pleasure and your relax more. Slowly your hands touch, relax, knead and relax. Thats it you are beginning to relax. The sensation courseing through your hands is the only stimuli you feel, that and the sound of my voice. Slowly, you find you don’t have to concentrate on you hands anymore, that are automatically kneading and caressing your lovers hands. You can’t stop them, you don’t want to stop them, it feels so good to give in to the pleasure and relaxation in your hands as you give pleasure and recieve pleasure. And the hands that knead yours are magical, the more they touch and caress your hands they better and more relaxed you feel and the more relaxed you feel the more tired you are and your eyelids are being tugged downwards into relaxation and feel it, give in to it, and let your body go and sleep. Yes sleep.” Pete leaned back and looked at his two hypnotised subjects. Lucy lay passed out on the couch, caught in her own web of hypnosis. “Now Lucy stand up, open your eyes. You are still in a trance but you look and act normally. Brad, you open your eyes and carry on as you were, here Mysty go lie on your man’s warm and cosy lap.” The satin cat was a shimmering blur as she hopped back onto the warm cozy lap of her appointed caretaker.

Pete led the now ‘awake’ Lucy away from the attention grabbing Brad. He only had a couple of minutes before the show resumed, so he had to be relatively quick. He slipped backstage to find one of the stage assistants in a passionate embrace with one of the subjects. Pete grinned and slipped by unnoticed. Once in the hypnotists dressing room. He instructed Lucy to go deep into trance again, and then he eyed the hot little girl before him. She stood at attention, eyes totally blank, mind completely focused on remaining relaxed. Pete knew he had little time, but he was sure he could come up with something interesting. He lifted the short skirt and took a look at Lucy’s luscious ass. “Looks good, little bit of fat, but not bad Lucy.” Lucy stared ahead and said nothing.

“Listen to me Lucy, listen carefully. The more words you hear the deeper you will go. And the more aroused you will feel. Now, when I auction off one of the people on stage, you will bid. You must have this person as your personal slave, The more you bid the more sexually aroused you will become and then you will want them more. When I finally award you the prize you will have an orgasm. The orgasm will be smooth and flow all around your body and will last for 5 minutes. It will not incapacitate you but it will put you in a state of deep obedience to me. When it finishes, you will realise that you need to obey me and you need to bring your slave to me at the end of the evening.

“Now take off your g-string.” The slave was silent as she obeyed the commanding hypnotist. Her hands pulled her skirt up at her sides and deftly slipped a thumb into the waistbade of the black g-string. Keeping her legs straight she bent down until her hands touched the floor, taking the small piece of material with them. Pete was impressed at how flexible his newest addition was. The beautiful girl then raised herself up again and stood fixedly ahead of her.

“Good girl. Now repeat after me. I didn’t put any panties on today.”

“I didn’t put any panties on today” the reply was quiet and monotonous.

“I feel so sexy wearing no underwear.”

“I feel so sexy wearing no underwear.”

“Good girl, now you may leave my dressing room and return to your seat. When you sit down you will wake up and remember nothing of this little session. You will forget everything from when I was hypnotising your boyfriend with you. The fact that you are now in your seat will lead you to believe that you were also hypnotised. It will make you wet to think that you have been hypnotised and your memory erased. You will fantasize about what happened during your lost minutes. Slip your finger into your exposed pussy if you understand what your master is telling you.” Pete grinned as he watched his enthralled beauty slid her manicured finger between her legs. Looking at how short the skirt was he wondered if anyone would notice that she had no underwear on. “OK, good girl. You may now leave and carry out your commands.” A bit a life returned to the gorgeous green eyes of the girl standing before Pete and she turned left the room. Pete leant over and picked up the discarded g-string and threw it into a corner of the room where is landed soundlessly amongst various items of womens underwear.

Pete’s eyes wondered over the audience. His eyes settled momentarily on Lucy, sitting upright in her seat. She had a faraway look on her face and as she realised he was looking at her she blushed furiously. Pete only smiled and continued his visual walk.

“Welcome back, my pretties.” Laughter. “Where were we?” The hypnotist wondered silently over to his bright blue mannequin. She stood alone to one side of the stage, still stuck in her pose. He ran his hand over her firm stomach, round her side and across her back as he walked around the Galuoise stunner. “We seem to have a stage full of empty chairs. Where are all our volunteers? Those volunteers who wish to partake in the rest of the show may come up now.” There was a murmur as some of the volunteers stood and made their way to the front. They took their positions on their seats and waited. Two seats remained empty and Pete noted that the couple that had come with his little Formula One playthings had not returned. He looked to find them sitting with Lucy, whispering nervously.

“I see we have two empty chairs. Would the two owners please begin to cluck like chickens.” Immeadiately Sharon and her boyfriend began to cluck. Sharon’s striking features taking a look of amazement as she heard herself begin to cluck. “Now, becoming more like chickens, more and more, your minds are going blank, being replaced with chicken thoughts of food, becoming real live chickens now, no longer able to think as human beings. Your arms are folding into wings and you are going to perch on your chairs and peck at the ground.” Within moments, the two bemused volunteers were perched on the chairs clucking away, totally happy to be chickens. “Now chickens, you may wonder around the hall, you are looking for food and will peck at anything that is offered to you.” And with that the human chickens hopped off their stools and began to cluck and wonder around the auditorium in search of food. The audience strained to see as some people offered chocolate bars and other sweets to the chickens, who pecked and gobbled up the offered food as if they hadn’t eaten in a year. Pete turned to the audience. “You see, there is a moral to this. Take opporunities in both hands, and don’t be chicken.” The audience giggled, each of them silently thanking their stars that they weren’t the ‘chickens’.

Turning back to the rest of the volunteers, Pete spoke again. “All the people sitting in their chairs on stage will now Sleep” Heads lolled forwards as the stage fell under that hypnotists power. He tapped a man on his shoulder, instructing him to open his eyes. “I beleive you have a job to finish.” Pete indicated the frozen beauty on stage. “You only have a little time left, make it good.” The man veritably leapt out of the chair as he returned to his job of making the super aroused spandex girl orgasm.

“Brad, you are so proud of your sexy cat that you want to take her around the audience and introduce her to everyone.” Brad put the sleeping beauty, who lay curled up on his lap, on the floor. He then woke her and started to coax her off the stage. The feline beauty stretched and peered over her own sleeping form, still clad in the tight cocktail dress at her owner. With typical feline arrogance, she ignored him for a while, but finally uncurled herself and padded off on hands and knees in pursuit of more petting.

Pete’s show took a comedic turn as he transformed one of his male subjects into superman and had him rescue the captured damsel Jas from the evil lesbian Jackie. The plot was involved and had the auditorium in stiches for most of the half an hour episode. He then put his subjects through their paces with standard hypnotic tricks, like invisibility, convincing them that they were naked and generally making fools out of them. As the show drew to a close Pete gazed in wonder at the hypnotic blue statue which stood in center stage.

“Wow, this girl is terrific, she has withstood her obvious arousal at my command. It is very seldom that I get someone this, shall we say, pleasant to work with. He walked over and whispered something in the girls ear. There was no obvious change from the entranced girl and so he walked back and faced the audience. “And so we come to a close. But I would like to give one of you lucky people a chance to win a hypnotic slave for the evening. I think I would like to auction off Brad. Brad, will you come to the front please.” Brad walked out from his rounds in the audience, bringing his kitty with him. She settled at his feet as he stood with the hypnotist. “Well done Brad, now I want you to wake up right away” snap

Brad’s eyes lost the glazed look that they had held all evening and immeadiately he straightened up and stared uncertainly out into the audience. “So Brad, what do you remember of the evening?”

Brad was unsure. “Umm, I was sitting down and now I am here. I have a cat, don’t I?”

Pete broke through the audience’s laughter, “Yes, she is right at your feet.”

“No I mean a real cat.” Brad pushed the sleeping girl off his feet. “What is she doing anyway?”

“Oh, I hypnotised her to be your cat. And now I have something special for you. I am going to auction you off to whoever wants to buy you for a night. You have to serve them utterly, obey their every command until the morning. How does that sound?”

“If she’s fit, then that would be fine with me” Brad’s face broke into a broad grin.

“OK then, lets start at fifty quid, do I hear fifty.” And so the auction began. Lucy bet first and soon the race was on as she was immeadiatly outbid. The bidding rapidly rose and the finally crested at six hundred and twenty pounds, Lucy was beginning to make the people around her uncomfortable with her eagerness, not to mention the amount of sweat that was pouring from her forehead, plastering her air to her beautiful face. Some of the more observant people also noticed that as she was bidding she was rubbing up and down her seat in a subtle but effective way.

“And, going once, going twice, gone to the lovely lady, whom I do believe is his girlfriend.” Lucy wasn’t listening. Plastered to her face was a stupid grin as the pent up arousal released through her whole body. She lay back, eyes closed and sank into her chair. “Gee, Brad she must have really wanted you bad. How do you feel?”

“Me, I am great. Lucy isn’t really the commanding type so I don’t think this evening will be any different from the others.” His grin was broad.

“Oh, I don’t know. I think it will be very different. You are probably going to be very submissive. In fact I would say that you need to have her command you around. You need to go right up there and sit at her feet until she commands you to obey her. Thats it, walk to her. Feeling more and more submissive to your girlfriend. Need to obey her, need her to command you. Thats it, at her feet. I don’t think she is aware of you now but she will be soon. Why don’t you fall asleep against her leg there. Thats right, wait for her to command you.” Pete stood back and admired his handiwork. Brad, dominant and very male lay at his girlfriends feet, his head resting against her beautiful legs totally submissive. She of course was still lost in her own bliss but soon she would realise what she had won and then the fun would start.

The hypnotist realised that the audience were gasping and pointing. As he turned to where they were pointing he began to hear soft moans, growing in volume. At the center of the stage a very beautiful woman, imprisoned in damp blue spandex was riding an older man. There was no other way to describe it. She had lost her blank look and now wore a lust-crazed mask of beauty. Her legs were apart, two hands between her legs holding the older mans face to her dark blue path between her shimmering legs. And she rode, her hands thrusting his face against her pussy as her legs flexed and bent over and over. The moans rose, and the frenzied actity reached a new height and finally she shrieked, let go of his head stood their shaking in pleasure as the terrific orgasm took control of her slim, tight body. The man, now freed from her clutches fel backwards onto the floor and lay unmoving whilst his artwork shook and exploded above him. As the shaking subsided, the blonde beauty fell to her knees and the collapsed forwards onto her artists chest.

The audience was quiet. Pete walked gingerly up to the still blue form. He crouched down. “Well done Cathy. Now stand up.” Cathy Shillington, Galouise blonde girl and recent recipient of the most mind blowing orgasm of her life, rose up and stood. Her face was a vision of calm. Her mind as blank as a slate. “Good girl, you’ve done well. Now, why don’t you go backstage and speak to my assistants.” Pete’s voice was firm and the hypnotised girl turned and walked into the wings, ignoring the smack on her blue rump by her hypnotist. The audience broke into loud applause. The hypnotist took a bow. He then crouched down over the fallen man. “I think the dark stain on his trousers indicates that he had a good time. Go back to your seat. When you sit down you will remember nothing of the show here tonight. You will not believe you went up and no one can convince you that you did.”

“And now, for the last bit of my show. I need to speak to my volunteers in private.” Pete turned of the mic and went and whispered in each of his volunteers ears. He then walked to the center of the stage. “Thank you all for coming <laughter> and GOODNIGHT.” At once all of the volunteers awoke, surprised to find themselves on stage. They looked to the hypnotist and he indicated that they could go, and so they all walked back to their seats. But as they reached them they each turned to a person and announced loudly “You are the most beautiful person here!” and then they drew their chosen person into a deep passionate kiss. Jas and Jackie were lost in each other as was Sharon and her boyfriend. There were shrieks of annoyance as a man kissed a young girl in front of his wife. And with that Pete stepped back and the curtain closed. Now the real fun began.

To be continued....

* * *