The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Face to face

by

We had spoken over the net for months. He had hypnotized me online many times, I had happily obeyed. After the first few times it stopped mattering whether I was role-playing or not. I was having too much fun.

“I’m coming to town soon. Wanna meet?”

Now that’s one of those statements you both want and don’t want to read when talking to an online friend. The six foot tall blonde you’ve been corresponding with for the past weeks is almost always an overweight balding plumber from Oxnard typing on his kids computer.

“Sure.”

He was coming to town on a business trip. He was going to be in a very expensive hotel. This at least gave me the fleeting hope that he wasn’t a penniless loser. We set a day and time. He would meet me in the restaurant. It all seemed okay so far...

“May I help you?”

“Yes, I’m looking for Mr. Michaelson’s table.”

“Ah, yes, he said he was expecting a guest. Follow me.”

He led me into the room, I followed nervously. Around a corner, he stopped at a table. A youngish man sat there looking at the menu. The waiter ahem’ed courteously, and he looked up. He had a nice tan-not quite swarthy, what I’d once heard described as a “peanut-butter complexion”. He saw me and smiled. We shook hands in a friendly fashion, and I sat down.

“I didn’t quite believe you were going to come.” His voice was husky and rich.

“I didn’t either.” Mine squeaked on the “ei”. Damn.

“Well, I’m glad you did.”

Pause.

An uncomfortable moment or two later, we both laughed and decided to stop waiting for the other to pull out a knife. We started chatting, and soon we were as relaxed as if we were thousands of miles apart again. We ate (he paid) talked (about nothing in particular) and generally got along like old friends.

The meal done, we walked out, when he snapped his fingers. “I forgot-I brought you something...I left it in the room...wait here, I’ll go get it.”

“I could come up with you...” as the kid goes for broke. “Save you the trouble of coming back down.” I added hastily.

Pause. “Alright.”

We went up in the elevator quietly. Down the hall to his door. Open the door, and in we went, he waving me in first. I stepped in, looking around. It was a nice sized room, just shy of being a suite, in fact. He closed the door behind us.

“PAUSE”

...

“MOVE”

The lights were on, he stood in front of me. I never saw them come on, never saw him get in front of me. It took me two seconds to figure it out.

“Oh god”

Everything he did to me online, all the commands and triggers he’d placed in me...WORKED. It made no sense. It was crazy, but I had just been put to sleep, literally turned off like a light by his command, and awoken just at easily.

He smiled.

“Stay or go?” he asked. I could move again, I could leave right now, and he’d be gone tomorrow, and it would all be okay.

“Stay.” I whispered.

“OBEY.”

“OBEY OBEY OBEY”

I felt all heavy and muffled, like someone has covered me in a thick blanket. My head filled with cotton wool, and there was a rush of energy to my crotch. I felt like I was falling. My arms hung limp at my sides, my face went slack.

“obey...”

I stood there mumbling, ready to do what he said.

He walked around me. I saw him pass and leave my field of vision. Didn’t, couldn’t turn my head.

“repeat. ‘I am a helpless puppet.’”

The words burst from my lips. He knew JUST what I wanted to do-I’d been telling him for months.

“I am a helpless puppet I am a helpless puppet I am a helpless puppet.”

Over and over, I don’t know how many times. As I recited, he would whimper a new statement, and it would replace the last as if it was all I knew how to say.

“I will obey my master I will obey my master I will...I am a mindless zombie I am a mindless zombie I am a mindless...you are my lord and master You are my lord and I want your cock I want your cock”

I was drowning in the sensation. over and over he made me speak. each time was like an ice cube on my soul, cold and sharp and like nothing I’d ever felt and please do it again.

“Very good.”

I fell silent. “Who are you?”

“I am your sex slave. I will obey your every command. I was born to serve you. Command me master.”

“WIND-UP.”

I could actually FEEL the cold metal key knifing in between my shoulder blades. All my muscles grew taut as if they had been...wound tight. My arms shot up, pumping up and down. My feet shuffled across the floor. I spoke. “I am a wind-up doll. I am a wind-up doll.” I was headed for the wall. I kept going. I walked into the wall and tried to keep going. I bumped against the wall over and over, my hands knocking feebly against it. Thirty seconds later, I stopped, turned and returned to him. Again, I could feel the key vanish, and I could move again. I was so aroused. I pawed at my crotch though my pants...

“WIND-UP”

And I was off again. He played with me for some time, aiming me at certain walls, watching as I bumped into them. He’d aim me at a corner, so I’d hit it on an angle and careen off in a different direction like a bumper car toy. I was helpless to resist when he did it. And I was loving it.

“Are you happy?”

“Yes master.” I was panting from the exertion and my arousal.

“Are you deeply hypnotized?”

“Yes my master. I am deeply hypnotized. I will obey your every command.”

“Undress.

I clawed at my clothes, I couldn’t get them off fast enough. My top fluttered to the ground, my pants dropped down my legs. I was soon nude, standing in a pile of clothes.

“Undress me.”

I fell to my knees and pulled at his belt. His pants came down, exposing his lengthening member. I looked up and unbuttoned his shirt, still kneeling before him. I pulled it off and lay my head against his flat stomach. I gently stroked his chest and abs as I knelt there in adoration and thanks.

“Do you want my cock?”

“Yes master, I want to stroke and suck you.” I knew my lines and my place perfectly.

“Take it.”

I dropped to my hands, looking at his cock, almost sniffing it like a dog at a hydrant. I could smell him, all musky and hot...I had to have it. I opened my mouth wide and took it in. It was still not erect, and I enjoyed the chubby softness of it in my mouth. I pressed it between my tongue and palate, enjoying the sensation of it hardening in my mouth. I sucked and pulled back, watching it draw from my mouth, then dove forward, gobbling it down again. It felt wonderful.

I drew back and looked it, all hard and shiny with my saliva. I stroked it, its slick roughness tickling the palm of my hand. I saw a drop of fluid appear at the tip, and I took it in my mouth again, tasting the sharp bitterness of the pre-cum...

“FREEZE”

I was on all fours, my nose buried in his curly muff. His cock was well inside my mouth and down my throat. All I could do was breathe, and as the air rushed in my nostrils I felt my throat close around his head. He pulled back, and his member drew from me, it was like watching a magic trick...it’s so long, does it ever end? And back forward, lunging it in my mouth again. My lips kept a seal on him as he did it, making wonderful wet slurpy noises I could hear inside my head. Several times he repeated the action, and I couldn’t do anything but get hotter and hotter. Drew back and stepped to my side.

“UNFREEZE”

I was in the middle of a downward dive when he froze me, and when he freed me, the motion continued. With him not there to work against, gravity and inertia took over and I pitched forward, moaning to the floor. My hips were humping and pumping at the air, my mouth still moaning, to aroused to even stop making that blowjob “O” with me lips. I couldn’t get up, I lay there twitching like a helpless baby, all horny and powerless and happy, oh so happy...

“WIND-UP”

I couldn’t get up. My arms and legs shot out straight and I began to pump them to and fro. But I was still on the floor, and my actions were just a mime performance as I walked to nowhere, rolling back and forth as my arms and legs pushed against the floor. I stopped, and I was too overcome to even react to my arousal. He knelt beside me and rolled me over so I lay face up. He looked happy. Not the look you’d expect in some story where he’s looking at you thinking “I’ve got you now, you will return home with me as my slave AAAAHHHhahahahah!!!” It was a look that said “I’m very happy, and I’m glad you’re happy.” He laid me out straight, kissed my lips, and gave his next command.

“ROBOT”

I drew stiff and tight. My arousal was gone...robots do not feel arousal. I stared at the ceiling as my mind grew more blank and obedient.

“Ro.bot.”

He looked at me approvingly. “What are you?”

I answered automatically. “I.am.a.sex.ro.bot. I.am.pro.grammed.to.serve.my.mas.ter.with.out.ques.tion.”

“Very good. Rise and kneel.”

“Yes.mas.ter” I rose stiffly to my knees and stared ahead. He knelt beside me and stroked my chest and stomach. I recognized the stimuli as pleasure but could not respond. He opened my mouth and stuck his thumb in. I sucked at it on his command.

“What is this mouth for?” He asked, pulling his thumb out.

“To.suck.on.your.cock.and.give.you.plea.sure.” I replied honestly and emotionlessly. He rose, standing in front of me.

“Do so.”

“Yes.mas.ter.” I took him into my mouth deftly. He was big-his skin was stretched shiny over his meat, and his head brushed the back of my mouth. I had no gag reflex as a robot, so I drew him in. I breathed deeply through my nose, and could actually feel the air push its way around the tip. I drew my cheeks in tight to enclose him with my mouth, resting him upon my tongue. I drew away stiffly, keeping a firm suction on him, them dove back in, again and again...

“Stop.”

I pulled away, staring at his tip, all wet and large. I wanted him so bad, even as a robot I knew that to serve him was the perfect dream. I had to.

“All fours.”

My knees parted, I bent forward, and positioned myself on the floor. My head rotated up so I still stared ahead, looking for all the world like an obedient dog told to stay.

“ROBOT”

In a screaming rush I was human again. I inhaled sharply, and my hips bucked and pumped forward in a spasmic come reflex. But I had not come yet. I almost fell over, but...

“OBEY. You must remain on all fours. OBEY.”

The command washed over me like the tide. I grew strong and weak and wanted to please my master. I drew my ass up high, exposing everything. “Yes master.”

“Do you know what will happen next?”

“Yes Master.” I was panting now. “You wish to take me from behind.”

“Very good.” He knelt and stroked my ass. “Do you wish this?”

“I want your cock inside me. I am a sex toy. I need the feel of your cock inside me.” I babbled what I had been taught over the weeks we’d shared our fantasies. “Fuck me Master. Your slave begs for release.”

“What a good slave you are. You were born to serve me, weren’t you?”

“I was born to serve you.” I loved to say what I was told, and he loved to make me do it. “I am your helpless slave.”

He went behind me and stroked my ass. I was on fire-I couldn’t believe this was happening. I felt the tip of him play at my cheeks. So teasing. Then ohgodsotightsobigsogoodmastermaster”Yesmasteryesmasteryesmaster...” I had stared talking aloud, so great was my overwhelming feeling. In and outinandout it felt like nothing I’d felt before...

“What are you?” he asked again, grunting.

I pumped against him, each time squeezing off a moan, grunt or other monosyllabic epithet. I answered him as we met and parted. “I! Am! Your! Fuck! Slave! I! Love! My! Master!”

“Do you wish to come?”

“Yes! Master!”

He rammed in hard and deep, and I felt him pulse inside me. “Now! Come now!”

I exploded. I screamed and dropped to my elbows and pounded the carpeted floor and my hips twitched and I came and came and couldn’t stop and didn’t want to.

He gripped my bottom and stroked my back and filled me full of his juice and I loved it all. He drew out and I flopped forward like a rag doll, by hips still pumping and all I could mumble was “thank you...thank you master...” I’d have signed away my soul at this point. But he just leaned forward, kissed me on the cheek and said “Compose yourself and sit on the bed.”

He rose and headed for the bathroom. I tried to control my body. After a few minutes I was able to stand, and I made my way to the bed. I heard the shower running in the bathroom. I sat quietly and waited, my heartbeat and breathing slowly making their way back to normal. I was still aroused, so I opened my legs and began playing with myself. I thought about my master and closed my eyes and it didn’t take long before I...

“FREEZE”

My eyes snapped open before the command took hold. I went immobile, my hand clawing at my crotch. He pulled it away and laid it by my side. He stood before me naked.

“You have had a wonderful time. So have I. But I must go home soon and you must go home as well. Do not be sad about this. You will not be sad about this. You are happy to have been my slave, and you look forward to the next opportunity to obey.”

Yes. Love to obey...command me master. I couldn’t speak to respond, but the thoughts bounced around in my head. Master stood before me, his member hard and inches from my face. He held up a small cup. He placed it before his tip and began masturbating. He stroked himself slowly, making the softest whisper of sound as skin rubbed against skin. A drop of fluid appeared at the tip, and the site drove me mad.

He reached down, took my hand and placed it on his cock. Cradling my hand in his, he wrapped it around himself and started to stroke himself with it. I felt his warmth against my palm, tickling it as it slid through my fingers. Faster and faster he used me, until he finally came with a grunt into the cup.

He took my hand and placed the cup in it, posing it just at my lips. The scent of cum and arousal and sweat and musk wafted into my nose as I inhaled—it was overpowering. “You are so thirsty...” he said, and my throat grew dry. “You want to drink...you must drink” Yes, I knew I must drink

“UNFREEZE”

I moaned and threw my head back and sucked in the cum from the cup. It slurped into my mouth, and it was salty and sweet and bitter and slimy and gooey and it hit me like a shot of warm scotch. I sighed and fell backwards into a dead faint.

When I awoke, it was in another room. It took me a minute to realize it was MY room. I jerked up with a start-I was home! How had that happened?

“Hi honey...” said a rustling lump from the bed. “I was wondering how long you’d be out.” It rolled over, revealing my lover’s face. “Did you have a good time?”

I leaned over and kissed the face gently. “Yes I did, thank you for letting me go.”

“So, what was he like?”

I looked off wistfully. “Just about what I’d expected.”

“I’m glad.” rustle, roll, a mouth right by my ear. “OBEY. OBEY. OBEY.”

“I was falling and my head grew woozy and I looked over with a look of puzzlement on my face. It was met with a smile and a kiss.

“How do you think you got home?” I fell to the pillow and my love rose above me. “He called here, introduced himself, and asked me to come to the hotel. He told me all about your games, and more importantly, how to play them with you.”

I looked up in adoration. “I love you. Thank you...”

“And I love you. ROBOT. Now pleasure me slave.”

I grew stiff and emotionless and was truly as happy as a mindless robot sex toy could be. “I.hear.and.I.obey.”