The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Face to Face

By Hypnoserve2001

Chapter 1 — Arrival

Those eyes are so electric. They seem to pierce right through me. I have been admiring his pic and his avatar for a while now, but who would have known that he would be so powerful and exciting in person. I almost lost my breath. Looking up into those grey blue (or are they green?) eyes…. admiring the black stubble of his goatee…. I was a little lost. And then I saw the slight smirk to his lips and the glint in his eyes.

Damn that gets me hard! He knows I am taken away by him being here and he is enjoying it. It was not a surprise meeting, I have been fantasizing about it for at least a year, and this was the first time that I was in his city. I had to make it work. I just did not expect such a stunning visceral reaction.

“Hello, sweet boi” he purred. “Hello, Master” I replied. I felt so out of sorts. Was this my hypnotic conditioning taking affect or was this what drew me to him when I first met him? I knew him – I really did! But being here so close in reality, it was like I had never seen him before. I saw his arms spread for a hug and it took me a second to realize what was happening. I stepped into the hug and pressed the side of my face into his upper chest. He was just a few inches taller than me, but he was the tallest man I had ever intimately hugged. I glanced up at him as he continued to hug me. He was still half smirking down at me “Kiss me, boi” he purred again and I raised my head for a soft kiss.

“Thank You, Master “

“You are welcome, boi. Show me to your room”

I had met him in the lobby of my hotel. I had landed a few hours earlier and had enough time to shower and work out before meeting him. Leading him to my room, my heart was pounding, my breath was getting faster. This could be a mistake – I may have just gone too far this time. “Relax, sweet boi; it will be okay—it’s me, remember?” His smile flashed me back to all of our many conversations in email and Skype. This was a great guy—he was sexy as hell, dirty and controlling… but a really great guy. I began to calm down, this would be great…. He knows what I want as much as I do.

Opening the door, there was a slight smoky smell. “You got a smoking room, boi?”

“Yes. Master – I hope it is okay.”

“It will be fine, boi” I thought I heard him mutter – “Know what you are hoping for, you slut”.

We walked into the room and as the door closed. I immediately began to strip off my clothes and kneel on the hotel room rug facing him. “Good boi” he said after I was on my knees. This phrase sent an electric chill of pleasure through me – I was euphoric with his praise and instantly hard (I knew this trigger for what it was, but loved it anyway – I loved pleasing Master, and it made me feel so good doing it). I felt his hand pet my shaved head and the pleasure seemed to double – a warm feeling spread through me. I was so happy to feel his touch, it felt natural as if it had happened a million times (it may have), but it was stimulating and deeply emotional to me as well. I felt like I was finally home after wandering the world for years.

“What do you want, boi?” he said as I am sure he had said many times. I was choked up inside. I could not speak. All I could do was to throw myself down on his sandaled feet and start kissing and licking his feet. He chuckled and said tenderly, “That is my chocolate slut for you – such a dirty pig. Mmmm….I love you, boi.” He slipped off his right sandal and began feeding me his toes. Big toe first and then each toe in turn. When his toes were damp with my saliva, he pulled the foot back and then wiped the excess off on my cheek and then put his sandal back on. He then repeated the process with the other foot. Thoroughly saturating his toes with my worshiping saliva and then cleaning it off and then putting his sandal back on.

“Good boi. Master is going to sit on the bed while you massage my feet. I know how much you love my feet. You can sniff and worship them as you massage, but be careful not to tickle me or you will be punished.”

“Punished” That was a magical word – DO I want to be punished? It was hot being punished in cyber, but would it be hot in RL? Does he like punishing me? Is he expecting it? Should I just take it? What will happen if I start the punishment, but want to walk away? Will that ruin everything? Ok, NO TICKLING – it is too dangerous

I firmly grasp his feet and take them out of the sandals and begin to worship them. Kissing on his toes, massaging… my Master’s feet… breathing in his aroma…. Massaging firmly up the foot to the ankle and back…. Desperately needing his feet in my mouth... Desperately wanting to please him, but not wanting to tickle him…Not ready to put punishment to the test in real life.

“Are you enjoying my feet, boi?” He purred to me again – I was sure I could hear the smirk; maybe he was gloating or enjoying the feel of power? IT WAS HOT! His voice pierced me and made me horny and submissive. I needed to make sure he was happy, to anticipate his needs, to be his good boi.

I was rock hard. “Yes, Master”

“You like worshipping my feet, boi?”

“Yes, Sir!”

“Focusing on my pleasure?”

“Yes… Master” the response seemed to come a little slower from my lips.

“.. Feeling your purpose well up in you.. knowing you are here to serve and worship me?...... Focus on serving me…. Concentrate on my pleasure, on what I want……. See me in your mind as your worship my feet. Look into my eyes as you worship my feet. Getting lost in my eyes, feeling my will like a warm rush invading your mind and body….”

I was drifting, caught in his words and quickly slipping under his spell. There was no way for me to resist – On some level, I think I recognized that this is what I had been programmed to do—I was totally in his thrall. Focusing on him and his words…. lost in his eyes and waiting for him to take full control.

“DEEP SLEEP CHRIS” I lost consciousness.