The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Face to Face

By Hypnoserve2001

Chapter 2 — Later that night

I woke up with Master holding me in the bed. It was so fucking HOT! I loved his long arms wrapped around me. I felt safe, contented, and happy. I did not want this feeling to end, but I had to piss BAD!

I tried to sneak out of his hold without waking him, but he woke up as soon as I started moving. “Where do ya think you’re going, boi?” he said. “I need to go to the bathroom, Master” was my reply.

“Toby, come here and help out your brother” TOBY??? When did Toby get here??? Toby was one of my Master’s other cyber slaves. He had been fucking us virtually and programming us using hypnosis for a long time. I do not recall coordinating with Toby to be here. It is awesome that Toby was here, but why? How?

I felt a warm mouth engulf my semi-hard cock. I looked down at the shaved muscle boi in front of me and it was very hard to piss at all – my cock started swelling and the desire to face fuck this gorgeous man was almost overwhelming. I had to think about work to get my mind off of the sexiness before my eyes and deflate my boner enough to push the piss out. It was slow…but steady. I knew that if he spilled, Toby would be punished. I loved my Bro and did not want to have to watch a punishment.

“Are you happy to see your brother, slave?”

“Yes Master, it is great to be with both of you in real life. “

“You sure he’s here in real life, boi?”

Doubt filled my mind. Is this a hallucination? Am I imagining him, or is it real. Damn, with Master here in the flesh, anything could happen. This could be another boi or maybe I am hallucinating the pissing or maybe I just pissed in the hotel bed. I flushed in confusion—and arousal, there is something erotic about being out of control. I immediately got very hard and felt Toby switch from passively receiving my piss to sucking my cock

“Turns you on doesn’t it, boi? Not knowing reality from fantasy. I am happy to have you so deeply in my control. It gets me turned on when you submit and obey me on such a deep level. You are such a very good slave.” I felt another burst of erotic pleasure hoot through my body at the praise. I loved pleasing Master, it felt so good to hear those words.

“Thank you, Master!” I panted as I began to thrust into Toby’s mouth. Real time or hypnotically induced, this was so hot – I did not care about the truth I was just so hot and horny in the moment. My fantasies were being fulfilled and I was exactly where I wanted to be. In Master’s arms face fucking my slave brother – this was heaven.

“I love seeing my bois enjoying themselves” Master said as he scooted behind me to play with my nipples. His legs straddled my body and I felt the heat of his cock on my back. “No cumming, slut! You do NOT have permission to cum until I cum.” Master added to my sensual torture by biting on my neck; it drove me wild. I flung my cock deep into Toby’s throat searching for a release that I knew would not come. I was well conditioned not to cum without permission. It was hard training to learn, but I was a good hypnosis subject and Master was a good hypnotist; I had been deep in his power for a while now and knew in my core that my body would obey him.

I was sweating as Master’s arms continued to encircle me to squeezes my nipples; enjoying the sensations of stimulation on multiple fronts and lost in the pleasure. I was shocked out of my bliss trance when I felt his cock slip easily into my ass….Woah! That was too easy – he must have fucked me before or maybe just opened me up? I wonder if he will let me remember later. I hope so, it will be so hot to know what happened. Damn I love him.

“Squeeze your cunt, bitch. I need more friction as I fuck you” at a loss for words, AGAIN, I just continued to pant and followed his directions “Good slut – you have a nice tight ass hole when you try. I want a slut who is not too difficult to get in but who can give me the pleasure that I deserve. You are my good obedient slut, boi.”

He pounded my ass, pulling down on my nipples and thrusting up at the same time. Impaling me deep as my cock continued to pound into Toby’s waiting throat. “Yeah, bitch—take it! Fuck I love you like this, compliant and in my total control. Seeing what I want you to see – feeling what I have programmed you to feel. You are mine, boi whether you know it or not.” He chuckled.

“I’m gonna be good to you boi and shoot my load into your ass in a minute. Know that as I shoot into your ass you will cum as hard as you have ever cum. You will drain all of the cum from your balls into Toby’s mouth. You are mine boi. I control You. Your body responds to all of my wishes. You are a truly owned slut. I am gonna fuck the cum out of you and you are going to know that you are even more mine – now and forever.”

“Please cum in me Master. Please mark me even more as Yours. I need to be used by You. I need your seed in me. I need you to make me shoot – OOOOOOO” Master came so hard it was undeniable. The hot cum shot into my ass it was like a water spigot being turned on pulse. The strong spurts seemed to stimulate my most sensitive areas. I began to convulse. “OOOOOOHHHHHHHHH ooooOOOHHHHH” I moaned in pleasure as my cock exploded down Toby’s throat. Convulsing uncontrollably as Master continued to pile into my ass and then push me into the back of Toby’s throat which was milking my cock.

I could not move – I could not think. I was immobilized by the pleasure and totally out of control. All I could do was feel ecstasy – I was powerless and in immersed in the intensity. Shivering… gasping for breath. I knew he owned me through and through.