The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Facebook Part 2

By now I was deeply hypnotized. It felt so good to taste her lovely lips. She watched the motion of my lips as I, deeply hypnotized, imagined her lips on mine.

“You are feeling so warm, relaxed and comfortable. You love being with me. You love staring into my eyes. You love watching my lips move. You love kissing my lips. You love listening to my voice. You could listen to my voice for hours. You love everything about me. You are turned on me. You adore me. You worship me. You would do anything for me, wouldn’t you Charlie?”

I grunted in agreement.

“Good boy. You are such a very good boy. I am going to reward you for being such a good boy. I am going to take you to paradise, a tropical paradise, where you can relax completely for me. But what I want for you now is for you to just fall deeper. I want you to fall deeper into hypnosis. Fall deeper in love with me. Fall deeper under my spell.”

I lay back and continued to sink, deeper than I had ever been, as you continued to deepen the trance, using that soft, gentle voice of hers.

“I want you to imagine you are on a tropical island. You can see a beautiful blue ocean. Imagine you are walking toward the ocean.... walking through a beautiful, tropical forest.”

She is the most wonderful hypnotist, and I could really envisage everything she said. It was like I really was there. She continues with the trance.

“You can hear the waves up ahead.... you can smell the ocean spray.... the air is moist and warm.... feel a pleasant, cool breeze blowing through the trees.”

I felt so wonderful. It really was like I was on holiday.

“You walk along a path....coming closer to the sea....as you come to the edge of the trees, you see the brilliant aqua color of the ocean ahead....

You walk out of the forest and onto a long stretch of white sand.... the sand is very soft powder.... imagine taking off your shoes, and walking through the hot, white sand toward the water....

The beach is wide and long....

Hear the waves crashing to the shore....

Smell the clean salt water and beach....

You gaze again toward the water.... it is a bright blue-green....

See the waves washing up onto the sand..... and receding back toward the ocean.... washing up.... and flowing back down..... enjoy the ever-repeating rhythm of the waves...

Imagine yourself walking toward the water.... over the fine, hot sand.... you are feeling very hot....

As you approach the water, you can feel the mist from the ocean on your skin. You walk closer to the waves, and feel the sand becoming wet and firm....

A wave washes over the sand toward you.... and touches your toes before receding...

As you step forward, more waves wash over your feet... feel the cool water provide relief from the heat....

Walk further into the clear, clean water.... you can see the white sand under the water.... the water is a pleasant, relaxing temperature.... providing relief from the hot sun... cool but not cold....

You walk further into the water if you wish.... swim if you want to.... enjoy the ocean for a few minutes..... allow the visualization relaxation to deepen.... more and more relaxed... enjoy the ocean....

Now you are feeling calm and refreshed...

You walk back out of the water and onto the beach...

Stroll along the beach at the water’s edge.... free of worries... no stress... calm..... enjoying this holiday....

Up ahead is a comfortable lounge chair and towel, just for you...

Sit or lie down in the chair, or spread the towel on the sand.... relax on the chair or towel.... enjoying the sun.... the breeze.... the waves.....

You feel peaceful and relaxed.... allow all your stresses to melt away.”

She then suggested that I was hot. I was getting hotter and hotter lying on a beach. I was so deeply hypnotized I started to sweat. I needed to take off my jumper, which I did.

I was in a downstairs officer on street level. People walking past my window could just look straight in—there were no blinds or curtains to obscure the view. But I was completely oblivious to that. In my mind, I was on a tropical island, as her beautiful voice went on and on, leading me deeper and deeper.

“Feel the hot sun beating down on you. Feel the warm sand underneath you. Breathe deeply in. Smell the salty aroma of the sea. Feel the slight warm tropical breeze on your face. So warm, relaxed and happy on the beach. But you are wearing too much. You are so hot. You need to undress. Take off your shoes.”

I obediently took my shoes off, followed by my socks. It felt good to take them off and allow the warm air to circulate around them. She told me what a good boy I was for taking off my shoes and socks, and how much it pleased her when I was a good boy for her. Next she told me how hot I was in my jeans. Soon I was mechanically undoing my belt, unfastening the button at the top of the fly, unzipping them and removing them. She told me again how what a good boy I was and I was pleased to have made her happy again.

She had me lie down again, as she told me again how hot that sun was. It was now overheard. I was getting a lovely tan on my legs. But she said I needed to get an even tan all over my face. Wouldn’t it be a good idea to take off my glasses to get an even tan on my face? Off they came.

And wouldn’t it be a good idea to get an even tan on my body. Wouldn’t it be a good idea if I took my shirt off to get an even tan? Soon I was unbuttoning my shirt. I slipped out it. I took my watch off too. I didn’t need any suggestions about that. It just seemed the natural thing to do.

She told me how secluded I was on this island. There was no one around for miles. My underpants would leave an untanned area if I didn’t remove them. I slipped out of them too.

She got me to lie on my back again. Once again her velvety voice came to me.

“You are doing so very, very well for me. I am so pleased with you. Just relax in the hot sun. I want you to think of me again. Think how much you adore me. Think of my lovely eyes. Think of how the colours in my eyes fascinate you. Think of how they are light brown in some lights and green in others. Think about how you love gazing deeply into my eyes. Think about how you lose yourself in my eyes.”

“I know you admire my hair. Think about my long dark hair. Think about how it cascades around my face like a dark waterfall. Think about each silky strand of my hair and how it mats together to form one soft mass. Think about all the different ways I wear my hair, and how you love each and every one of them. Think about how much you would love to wash my hair for me. Think about how much you would love to comb and brush my hair for me.”

“Think about my lips. Think about how much you long to be kissed by them. Think about how you love to watch them as the move when I am talking. Think about how much you love the sound of my voice coming out of my lips. You love my lips. You love my cute little nose about it. You love my chin, my cheeks. Everything about my face is just perfect. You admire my beauty. You know that I am so beautiful. I am the most beautiful person you have ever met. I am the most beautiful person you ever will meet. You adore me. You worship me. You belong to me. You are mine. The thought of belonging to me is turning you on. You need me. You love me in every sense of the word. You would do anything for me. You would do anything to please me, your mistress. You love the way I talk. You love the way I talk. You are completely in love with me. You love me. You love me physically. You love everything about my body. You love me socially. You love being in my company. You love me mentally. You know that I am very intelligent. I am far more intelligent than you. You look up to me. You look up to me for guidance. You look up to me for direction. But most important you love me sexually. I turn you on. I am the sexiest woman you have ever come across. Look you are getting an erection right now. That is ok. That is natural. Embrace these loving feelings. Encourage that erection. Stroke your cock for me. That is right. Stroke it more and more for me. Feel the sexual desire build up in you. You are such a good boy. I am so pleased that it is so hard for me right now. Feel it getting harder and harder. As you feel so sexy, as you feel so much in love with me. You are falling deeper and deeper in love with me. You are getting more and more aroused thinking about me. From now on I am the only person who will get you aroused. No one else will be able to turn you on. Nothing else will turn you on. All those things which used to turn you on will no longer work. All your fetishes have gone. I am your fetish now. I and I alone is your fetish. Keep stroking as I talk to you. You are doing so well. You want to release for me don’t you my precious pet?”

I found it hard to do anything. I was almost paralysed by the depth of hypnosis she had induced in me. Somehow I managed to say “yeh”.

“In that case, you had better ask your mistress.”

“Please mistress may I come?”

“You’ll have to do better than that. Beg for me to let you come.”

“Please, please, please, mistress, let me come.”

“Beg on your knees slave!”

So I got on my knees, and begged with all my might.

“And why should I let you come?”

“Please let me come—because I love you, because I adore you. I would do anything for you. I want to marry you and serve you for the rest of my life.”

She suddenly stopped. She had never suggested marriage. I had taken her suggestions to a logical conclusion, which she had never considered. Then she regained her composure and continued.

“Ok good boy. You may come for me.”

With that I suddenly came. It was the best release I had ever experienced. A massive fountain of semen covered the fist which had been pounding on my penis. It went all over the lower part of my tummy; it went all over my pubic hair. She told me what a good boy I had been. She woke me up. I looked around the room. I suddenly realised that I was naked in my downstairs office. How could I have been so stupid? I turned to window. There was the face of an older woman at the window. She suddenly moved out of my line of vision when she saw me glance that way. I ran naked into the bathroom, had a quick shower, and put on a completely different set of clothes. I came back, and told Mistress Jenny James what I had accidentally done. We both had a good laugh about it. Everything was OK. But I had been changed forever.