The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

The Facial Spa

Commissioned by Mike Lee

This story follows the events laid out in Ventriloquism.

Living the Dream

It was some years after his wedding that Marvin decided it was time to put the dummy away. Still dressed in the outfit that his wife, Cherry, had picked out for it, the ventriloquist’s dummy was doing nothing more than taking up space in his showroom. It was a good conversation piece, but since he didn’t intend to sell it, it’s location was doing him no good.

Mind you, he had thought of selling it a time or two. He was sure he would get more out of it than he had put into it. He wouldn’t have bought it in the first place if that hadn’t been true. Marvin wasn’t miserly, at least not any more than he was greedy. He just liked to get a return on his investments, no matter how small.

It was true that he had gotten good returns from his purchase of the giant doll. Certainly not small returns, at that. At least, not if you were measuring by bust size. The dummy had worked its magic on Cherry Leong transforming her from a clever golddigger into… something more manageable. Marvin wasn’t sure how the doll had worked its magic, but he didn’t need to know. Not any more than how a driver of a car needs to understand the workings of a combustion engine. So long as it served its purpose he would be happy with the product.

And serve its purpose it did. Cherry was now a loving and devoted wife. A well endowed trophy wife, to be more specific. With certain new aspects that most women’s bodies wouldn’t normally provide, but proved to satisfy certain fetishes that Marvin held.

Cherry had become Marvin’s boyhood dreamgirl. Perhaps something less than that, maybe. Marvin was no longer a boy. He was no longer a young man. It would be hard to argue that Marvin was anything other than a soontobe old man. It wasn’t quite enough that Cherry was a loving and devoted wife. At least, not if it wasn’t of her own volition.

Marvin had come to recognize that what he wanted was a companion. Since her transformation, calling Cherry much more than a sex doll would have been a stretch. She had become rather mindless. Cherry might not have been the brightest of the bunch before, but at least she had ambition. She wasn’t nearly as interesting a person to be around without it. Though she may have been more tolerable to some.

Of course, he would be hard pressed to give up what he had with Cherry as she was post transformation. She was quite attentive to all of his other needs. Mostly physical. And somehow she had learned to cook, and in such a way as to create a more palatable, healthy diet for Marvin. A diet that contained lots of pineapple.

Whenever she wasn’t tending to Marvin’s needs, she was tending to the dummy’s. If the dummy had needs as a man would, that is. Old as he was, Marvin was unable to sate Cherry’s need ‘to practice’ all the time. Not that he minded when she did practice fellatio on the dummy instead of him. Insatiable. He never truly knew the meaning of the word.

It may, too, have been that Cherry had become too needy. Certainly many of her needs seemed to have been sated by the dummy when not by Marvin. But all in all, Marvin surprised himself by so soon becoming tired of her attentions. Sure, she could do without his direct attention for a few days or weeks while he was away on work. But upon his return she was like a dog who thought itself too long ignored. Certainly a dog’s adorations toward its master can be more genuine than slavish. Though owned, the dog still has its free will. It is the dog’s decision to wait by the door until the master comes home.

Cherry no longer had such choices. She did as the puppet willed.

A part of him worried that he was growing a disinterest toward her. The now voluptuous woman was beautiful any way you looked at her. And yet, after just a single administration he was no longer able to rise to her needs. A part of him thought it might be the Coolidge Effect, the rational part of him knew it was simply his age. But a tiny glimmer in his mind gnawed at him that it might be a ‘grass is greener’ phenomenon. She was so much more desirable to him when he couldn’t have her...

Marvin had little doubt he enjoyed being master. He was just coming to realize that he didn’t want a slave. He no longer wanted Cherry as she was now. Sad really, as that same thought was what brought them to their current predicament.

Perhaps, with a better program the dummy could change the actions of Cherry. The idea of finding an egghead to do such a thing wasn’t appealing to Marvin. He didn’t want to discuss his wants and needs with another pervert. Plus, his needs weren’t exact. He had an idea of what he wanted, but it wasn’t tangible.

The thought of swapping out the ventriloquist’s dummy for another of its ilk had occurred to him. He knew there were other dummies out there that could do even more fantastical things than the one he owned. He knew a new Cherry would excite him momentarily. But the ultimate result would be the same. One without free will.

The good news was the results now affecting her could be mitigated with separation from the dummy. The dummy’s influence was limited to a few hundred feet, and it needed direct contact to initiate its will on a subject.

Marvin thought about just being done with the whole thing and selling the dummy off for profit somewhere in Asia. But he had grown attached to the purchase, for whatever reason. Plus, what if he changed his mind? What if Cherry changed hers?

So he put the dummy in a storage building at the far end of his property. A distance of one and half miles was more enough to sever the link between the puppet and Cherry. And he could always hope in the golf cart and bring it back at need be.

Marvin thought, in the end, that he was doing a kindness. Both to Cherry and to the puppet. The ventriloquist’s dummy would be stored in a nice climate controlled room without ever having to ‘work’ again. It would be kept in pristine condition.

And Cherry. Well, he hoped for the best thinking that Cherry might have learned her lesson about gold digging. He felt the tenderness that she had shown him through the puppet’s influence couldn’t entirely be faked. They had spent years together, before the dummy, and the bonds of time aren’t so easily broken.

Marvin had hoped that deep down somewhere that part of Cherry’s actions as Cherry Doll were indeed of her own volition. That she did reciprocate his love for him, if just in her own way. He hoped that she would be something other than a gold digger, just waiting for him to die. He wanted her to know that everything of his was now hers, no matter what should happen now that they were wed.

It felt silly, really. Driving the golf cart across his property with the ventriloquist’s dummy next to him. Marvin should have felt like he was just enjoying a leisurely trip across his property to the storage shed. Like he did weekly.

But the puppet had a presence of its own. It felt to Marvin like a longer drive than normal, even just a few hundred feet out of his house. It was like beginning a road trip with a companion who refused to speak with you.

“Look. I know it’s not your fault.” Marvin said to his inanimate companion. “It’s mine really, there’s no doubt of that. I thought I wanted her changed but I didn’t. I was wrong.”

Marvin glanced at the puppet. Uncaring of his words.

Guilt plagued Marvin along the drive. “Look on the bright side—you’ll have a little room all to yourself! Climate controlled, don’t have to worry about random passers by who don’t realize your true worth! Don’t have to worry about over hearing any of my bad jokes. Hehehe!”

The puppet did not look amused.

Marvin frowned and drove the rest of the way in silence.

After unlocking the storage facility and flipping on the light, Marvin carried the dummy in. He took his setting up the room and positioning the dummy just so. Partly as a carry over from his profession, if anyone should happen upon it again, he wanted it to look good. Another part of him just wanted the puppet to be comfortable, even though it was a silly thought.

After setting it just so—Marvin stepped back to look once more over the rubberized figure. It didn’t look the same out of his showroom. It looked… sad.

Marvin smirked as another silly thought crossed his mind. “Oh, I get it, hehehe! If you’re locked away in here, you won’t get any more play time with Cherry! Hahaha! No wonder you look so sad! Oh, don’t worry little puppet man—this will likely be a gradual weaning. I doubt that you’ll of seen the last of her. Hehehe!”