The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

The Facial Spa

A New Thrall

“Hi Karen! Come in!” Cherry said opening the door for Karen. She almost did a double take when she saw her second client.

“Hi thanks! I’m sorry for just a day’s notice on the appointment. Michael insisted yesterday that I should come over. And besides, who am I to pass up a good facial?” Karen laughed. She looked amazing. Better than Cherry had ever remembered her looking. She must have had work done. There was no way a woman of her age would have breasts that bounced like that. She must have been a really good wifey.

“Well, I’m happy he was so pleased with the results. I’m sure you will be, too. Please, come this way.” Cherry said leading Karen to the spa room. “Wow, you look great by the way.”

“Thank you!” Karen answered cheerfully. “I’m feeling great, too! Thanks to you!”

“What do you mean?”

Karen leaned in toward Cherry, almost whispering. “I don’t know what you did to him. But you wouldn’t believe how frisky Michael was last night. He hasn’t been so assertive in years” The she giggled. “I haven’t either.”

It was strange that Karen was so open about her sex life with her. They were only acquaintances at best. Cherry had been told to expect clients to open up to her more, but she wasn’t expecting anything like that. Especially not before the facial began.

“Oh, um, thanks. I’m glad I could help.” Cherry said. Well, at least it was nice to know that she had worked up Michael as much as she had worked up herself it seemed.

“Wow! This looks amazing! I can’t believe what you’ve done with the place! Should I go ahead and get changed?” Karen said cheerfully.

“Please do, make yourself at home. Let me know if there is anything I can get you in the meantime.” said Cherry as she readied the facial reagents.

“Oh my, you spared no expense on the robes I see! This feels amazing!” Karen said stepping out of the changing area.

“Funny you should say that. Michael wasn’t comfortable in it.” Cherry said. “Wow, but the robe clearly didn’t fit him as well as it does you.” She couldn’t help but lick her lips. She wasn’t into women, but with the way Karen looked in the spa robe was too much. They way her boobs presented themselves, it was like Karen had popped out of a dirty magazine. “Um, you can take your bra off, if you want.”

“Oh, I did!”

“Wow. I’m jealous!” Cherry licked her lips again. She couldn’t quite pull her eyes off of Karen’s amazing chest.

“They’re real.” Karen said smiling. “It’s okay, you can touch them if you want.” she said presenting her chest.

Cherry’s hands were almost on Karen before she caught herself. “Are you sure?”

“Of course. We’re all girls here. Besides, I love having my titties touched.”

The last comment didn’t register as Cherry’s hands were already cupping Karen’s breasts through the robe. They felt so good. So full and heavy.

“Wow those are… these are very nice. I miss having big titties.” Cherry thought aloud before covering her mouth.

“It’s okay. Yours are still really nice. You don’t mind if I touch them, do you? After all you are touching mine?” Karen said, touching Cherry’s chest before permission was granted.

“Um, no go ahead.” Cherry gasping at the touch, but not pulling her own hands back.

“Mmm… these are really nice. No wonder Michael came home so frisky.” Karen said, playing with Cherry’s breasts. “Oh, your nipples are getting hard!”

“Oh, I’m sorry! I didn’t mean to…” Cherry said. Backing away and covering her bare chest in shame. Wait why wasn’t she wearing a shirt?

“It’s okay. I’m glad you like it when I play with your titties. My titties are that way, too. See?” Karen said, opening her robe. Her large nipples were stiff with excitement.

Cherry couldn’t take her eyes off of them. She licked her lips.

“I’m glad you like my titties. I can take the robe off if you want.” Karen said, letting her robe fall before Cherry could answer.

“Oh, my nipples are so excited now. Look what you did to them!” Karen said holding up her boobs for Cherry to see.

Cherry was starting to get weak in the knees. She felt her legs rub together. Wait, why wasn’t she wearing any panties? Had she forgotten to get dressed today?

“You like it when I play with my titties? I know I do.” Karen went on as she began to play with her tits, naked before Cherry.

“Mmm… that feels good. You should play with yours, too. That’s it, hold them up so I can see them better.” Karen said walking toward Cherry again.

“Those are very nice. But mine are a bit nicer, aren’t they?” Karen asked. Her larger nipples almost touching Cherry’s. “Aren’t they?”

“Yes.” Cherry said, starting to play with her own nipples.

“You like big tits, don’t you?”

“Yes.” Cherry said, licking her lips.

“You like my big tits, don’t you?”

“Yes!”

“Then why don’t you suck on them?” Karen said as she thrust an engorged nipple into Cherry’s mouth.

“That’s it, suck my tit. Oh god! I love having my nipples sucked.” Karen said holding Cherry to her chest. “Oh, you’re getting wet, aren’t you? Does suckling my nipple turn you on?”

Cherry nodded, with Karen’s nipple still in her mouth.

“Mmm… It turns me on, too. I love having my nipples sucked. It turns me on and it makes them grow. I love feeling my nipples grow and swell with… mmm that’s right you don’t know yet…”

Karen pulled her nipple out of Cherry’s mouth. She then took both of her breasts and held them just behind the nipples and squeezed, spraying milk all over Cherry’s face.

“Ha ha, I bet you weren’t expecting to be the one getting the facial today!” Karen said as she watched Cherry lick around her lips.

“That’s right, drink my milk. Mmm, it tastes good, doesn’t it?”

“Yes.” said Cherry. She didn’t know what she wanted more: to drink more milk or to finger herself because she was so turned on. She didn’t have to think long as Karen shoved a tit back in her face. Cherry latched on immediately.

“I make milk like a good wifey, now.” Karen said. “A good wifey provides for her husband, Cherry. Michael came so hard when he milked me last night. I came hard, too. He milked me so good. He milked me like a fucking cow. Mmm… I’m getting wet just thinking about it. It might just be from you sucking on my nipple, but the thought of being milked like a cow really turns me on.”

Karen then reached down and held one of Cherry’s breasts. “Mmm… the thought of milking you like a cow really turns me on, too. Would you like me to milk you like a cow, Cherry? It feels so good. Ha ha! I can feel you trembling with orgasm at just the thought.”

It was true. Like the day before, just the idea of having her nipples played with brought Cherry to a minor climax.

“Too bad I can’t milk you like a cow, Cherry.”

Cherry stopped her suckling and looked up in shock. The afterglow of the small orgasm lost.

“I’m sorry, Cherry.” Karen continued. “I mean, you’ve got nice breasts. But you don’t have big tits. Your nipples are hard, but still their not big enough to give a good tug on. Plus how could I milk you like a cow with no milk in you?”

“I used to be a good wifey.” Cherry answered.

“Maybe. But you’re not a good wifey any more, are you?” Karen said, letting go of Cherry’s smaller breast. “You don’t even have a husband to provide for anymore.”

“No.” said Cherry, disappointed. She had finally reached the point where she actually missed Marvin.

“It’s okay.” Said Karen, patting Cherry on the head consolingly. “You can still be a rental trophy wife!”

“I can?” Cherry asked hopefully.

“Sure. Michael came up with the idea. I didn’t like it at first. I didn’t even want to be a trophy wife at first. But he can be very convincing. Besides, I wanted to be a good wifey, and all good wifeys are trophy wives. But it takes lots of practice.”

Cherry remembered that. “I like to practice!” she said excitedly.

“Good! Michael kept me up all night practicing. I’d never sucked so much cock before.”

“I love sucking cock!” Cherry remembered again.

“Do you? Good! I didn’t before yesterday. But Michael told me that a good wifey loves to suck cock. He also told me that a rental good trophy wife loves eating pussy. Do you love eating pussy, Cherry?”

She knew that she’d never done it before, but Cherry heard a voice inside her say that she knew how. And that she liked it. “I love eating pussy!”

“Mmm, I was hoping you’d say that.” Karen said and sat at the edge of the spa’s bed spreading her legs. “Now get down on all fours and prove it. Prove to me that you are a good rental trophy wife and eat my pussy!”

Horny as she was, Cherry didn’t hesitate. She dropped down to the ground and began to feast of Karen’s bush. Karen was already quite wet from the previous nipple play, and something about her scent was driving Cherry wild. The way Karen was so dominant in holding her head and directing her mouth was turning her on, too. And there was just something to her being on the ground, on all fours. Like she wasn’t meant to stand.

Cherry came while eating out the trophy wife. As soon as Karen reached down and tugged on her nipples, Cherry melted into her.

“It’s a shame your titties are so small. But I guess we can fix that soon enough. Oh it will be so fun to watch you tits fill full and expand like mine did. Oh God! You’d be such a hot piece of ass with big titties like mine. Your nipples would be just right. I could tug on them and give you a good milking like the cow you are!”

“I love being milked like a cow!” Cherry said into Karen’s muff. Saying it outloud made her cum again.

“Do you? Do you love getting milked like a fucking cow? Moo for me then you fucking cow!”

“Moo!” lowed Cherry into Karen’s cunt.

That was all she could take. Karen let go of Cherry’s tits and grabbed her head, pulling Cherry’s face into her cunt as she came.

“Oh my! That was so good! I can’t believe I’d never come like that before! I’ve never had my pussy eaten by a woman. But Michael said that trophy wives like getting eaten out by other trophy wives. Boy was he right!”

Exhausted, Cherry looked up happily Karen from between her legs. That was twice today she’d received a facial from the same customer. And she hadn’t even returned the favor, yet.

“Mmm… That felt great, baby.” Karen said caressing Cherry’s hair, her head still between her legs. “By the way. I’ve got something to show you.”

“I’ll be right back.” She said before heading to the front door naked. Cherry thought it silly for her to go out naked at first. But then again, Karen was a good wifey, and good wifeys didn’t need to wear clothes all the time. Maybe that was why Cherry was was naked today? Maybe she could be a good wifey again!

It wasn’t long before Karen returned from her car. “Here, you can borrow this!” She said setting the ventriloquist’s dummy down next to Cherry. “I’ve been practicing with it all night and Michael said that a rental trophy wife would know how to use it!”

“I do! I’m a good rental trophy wife!” Cherry said with pride.