The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

The Facial Spa

An Idea From The Shower

It felt good rubbing her breasts. It was strange, really. With the sweaty grime washed away the sensations coming from rubbing her breasts were like ones she hadn’t felt since they had first grown in. It felt almost as if she was feeling them for the first time. And they felt great!

Cherry felt her nipples harden into little bullets. They felt so nice and tight. Dropping her breasts, she gave each nipple a quick squeeze. Lightning bolts traced out from them, ending just between her legs.

She shivered in excitement. The warm water from the shower doing nothing to stop her skin from goose pimpling. The thrill of her body’s sensations was too strong.

Rubbing her nipples had made her so horny!

I could use a good rub, she reasoned. I’ve been so stressed out lately.

As Cherry began to rub herself, she felt her stress slipping away. She focused on the sensation of the water trickling down her naked body. It was relaxing, while at the same time her body was tensing from her finger’s stimulations.

It felt as if her hands were moving on her own. Touching her in ways they hadn’t before. It felt so good, she just let them do their thing. She let them take control of her. It felt so nice for them to be in control. To not think about what she was doing. To just let it happen.

It was nice not to think while she was in the shower. She could feel her thoughts being rinsed away from all her body except her hands. It felt good for them to do the thinking.

Biting her lip, Cherry screamed into the shower as she came. Even the thoughts in her hands rinsed away at last as her body shook in joy.

Catching her breath and rinsing away her cum, Cherry turned off the shower. She hadn’t had a good jilling like that since the puppet…

Cherry shuddered at the thought. Fucking puppet. But it had no control over her now. This was her orgasm. It was her idea. She was the one who had brought herself to orgasm. She was in control.

She would take care of the damn puppet. But not now.

Stepping out of the shower Cherry began to dry off with one of the fancy matching towels Marvin had got her. There was a strange sense of remorse toward the old bugger she hadn’t felt before. But she brushed off the thought, throwing the towel to the ground.

She should throw it away. She should throw all of Marvin’s stuff away. Then she wouldn’t have to be reminded of the dirty old man any longer. Well… maybe she shouldn’t throw it away. Maybe she could donate it to a charity of some sort. Surely someone might be able to use the crap. And it wasn’t like she was going to ever see any of it again that way.

The thought nagged at Cherry. If she was going to give away Marvin’s things… what about his money? She wouldn’t throw that away, but his wealth would still remind her of him and she didn’t like that idea.

Maybe I should try and earn some money on my own, she thought.

There was a momentary flash of an idea to find a new mark and continue gold digging. There certainly was no lack of foolish men to be taken advantage of. But she didn’t want to spend the time doing so. She’d already wasted several years on Marvin, and now it didn’t even feel right spending his money.

What was wrong with her?

Well, it would be better for her to spend money she had earned herself, Cherry reasoned. She wouldn’t feel bad using Marvin’s wealth to help her get started, that seemed in the spirit of things. Then she could enjoy her own wealth.

And it wasn’t like she would have to work hard. There were plenty of rich fools who were looking to throw their money away. Just look at the wealthy neighbors.

Look at their wives.

Look at the amount of money they spent going away to fancy spas.

It wasn’t like they did anything there. Put some cucumber over peoples eyes. Boom, here’s a hundred bucks.

That was it! She could start up a facial day spa! It would be easy enough to convert the room between the spa and sauna!

Cherry surprised herself at how exciting the prospect of making money on her own was to her. It wasn’t often ideas came to her so fluidly. Before even getting dressed she was sure to write down her ideas so that she would remember them in the morning.

* * *

Marvin was exhausted. Earth shattering. Cherry’s orgasm was like nothing he’d experienced in his own body and it shook his entire new world. It had taken a great deal of skill to not be expelled from Cherry as the sensation racked her entire body.

Though tiring, the experience had been pleasurable for him, too. It was

He was thankful he had successfully planted as many suggestions as he had.

He was surprised how much his enthusiasm toward making money was rubbing off on Cherry.

He had experience mental fatigue during his week of death, but it was the first time he’d felt physical anything during that time.

Sleep was a welcome sensation. It was nice to escape into unconsciousness after a week without rest as he had known it.