The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

This is the first story I’ve submitted. Feedback/constructive criticism is welcome.

Failed Experiments

The mall wasn’t at all crowded that day, something for which Ana Watanabe was grateful. She’d tripped while stepping off the bus this morning and put a run in her stocking. She cursed her clumsiness and hoped she had enough time to run into the department store and buy a new pair before her job interview. She walked briskly past the racks of sexy undergarments, never lingering or giving anything more than a passing glance. She stopped at the rack full of stockings at the back of the lingerie section, picked out a pair of nude stockings similar to the ones she’d ruined, and made her way to the cash register. Then she made a quick pit stop in the dressing room to change.

Ana examined herself in the dressing room mirror. Her sleek, jet black hair – styled in a tasteful up-do – and elegant features belied her Japanese ancestry. Her makeup was minimal; Ana never felt as if she needed very much. Her dark brown, almond shaped eyes shined behind a pair of black, plastic rimmed glasses. She wore a nicely tailored grey skirt suit over her new stockings and a pair of black pumps with 3-inch heels. She was short – five feet tall – thin and athletic with modest B-cup breasts. Her breasts had been something of a disappointment to her during her high school and college years, but now at 24 years old she was quite pleased with her figure. Pleased that she looked presentable enough for her interview, she left the dressing room, dropping her ruined stockings in the trash on the way out, and headed towards the large glass doors at the front of the department store.

She was headed past the cosmetics counter when a rather buxom, overly tanned blonde stepped out in front of her. She was wearing a white blazer and a matching skirt that hugged her curves tightly and rode up way too high, about halfway up her thigh. She wore a red camisole that showed off her ample cleavage and a pair of heels that looked uncomfortably high. She formed her plump painted lips into a broad smile as she held up a perfume bottle. She offered a sample as Ana tried to weave her way around the saleswoman.

Ana held up her hand and started to protest. “No, thank…” The woman depressed the pump before Ana could finish, spraying a fine mist directly in Ana’s face. Her eyes and nostrils stung. She coughed and her eyes watered as she pushed her way past the woman and bolted for the door. She was enraged, and normally she would have taken the time to give the pushy saleswoman a piece of her mind, but she was running late. She made a mental note to herself to come back later and do her best to get the woman fired.

“I guess that’s one way to do it,” Doctor Moore said as he watched the scene unfold from a safe distance away. He’d set Penny up in the cosmetics department hours ago but not being much of a saleswoman, she’d yet to find any takers. Finally, he pulled her aside and recommended she be a little more forceful. She’d taken his advice quite literally, apparently, and though what happened with the pretty Asian woman wasn’t quite what he’d had in mind, he couldn’t deny its effectiveness. Still, he decided it would be a risk to stick around any longer, so as soon as Ana was out of sight, he collected Penny and they were gone.

Penny had once been his lab assistant. She’d also been his first human subject after an “accident” in the lab exposed her to the formula. The results hadn’t turned out quite as he’d intended. The physical changes had been more than successful; his formerly pale, rail-thin, mousy assistant was now a walking wet dream. He couldn’t quite explain the change in hair color from mousy brown to golden blonde, but it was a pleasant surprise. The mental changes were another story. He’d intended turn his lab assistant into a hypersexual, uninhibited, sex-crazed whore, a slave to her desires, whose only purpose in life was to please and be pleased. Unfortunately, Penny’s mind seemed to have been wiped completely clean. Sure, she still followed orders, an excellent trait for a slave, but she was either unable or unwilling to think for herself. And so he went back to the drawing board.

During the three block walk to her interview, Ana began to feel light-headed and her mind got fuzzy. It almost felt like being drunk; not entirely unpleasant but not at all welcome at the moment. Her condition lasted throughout her interview, and she was sure that it didn’t go unnoticed by the interviewer. “I’m sorry Miss Watanabe, but you’re not quite what we’re looking for at this time,” he said. Feeling disappointed, she thanked him for his time and shook his hand before turning to leave. She stumbled and barely caught herself and he placed his hand on the small of her back to steady her and guide her towards the door. His hand grazed her ass as she left his office, which sent a jolt of pleasure through her and caused her to gasp inaudibly. For an all too brief moment, her mind cleared for the first time since leaving the store. The feeling only lasted a few seconds before the cloudy feeling descended again.

She’d almost forgotten about the perfume incident at the store when she walked past it on her way to her bus stop. Her anger rushed back to her and she pushed through the door and marched towards the cosmetics counter. Her anger receded once again when she saw that the saleswoman she’d encountered earlier was now gone, replaced instead by an older woman with a pleasant round face. She was helping a young mother and her teenaged daughter with make-up for a high school dance. Ana decided she didn’t want to interrupt, and besides, the scent of the perfume had grown on her. It was a mix of fruit and floral scents with a slight underlying musk which smelled sort of like… well, she couldn’t quite place it but it was nice. As she turned to leave, she glanced back towards the lingerie. A mannequin dressed in a sexy black under bust corset with attached garters and stockings and a tiny black g-string caught her eye. As she lingered on it, she had another moment of clarity. It too faded as soon as she turned away and left the building.

Moore and his assistant followed Ana as she walked to her job interview, and again as she walked back to her bus. The doctor noted that she seemed unsteady but wondered why he hadn’t yet seen any change. Penny’s change had been almost instantaneous. It was probably for the better, he thought, since any sudden physical changes in public would certainly attract attention. They followed a few car lengths behind her bus in a large white van for several miles until a traffic light with bad timing separated them. When the light finally turned green, he rushed to catch up with the bus and followed it for about an hour. “Damn it,” he said out loud and turned to Penny, “She must have gotten off when we got separated.” He sighed and said “At least we still have the formula. We’ll just have to find another test subject.” Penny got a stricken look on her face and they both looked down at the spot on the van’s floor that was normally reserved for Penny’s purse. The spot was empty; Penny’s purse was gone, and the formula along with it. “Oh no.”

Ana began to feel worse and worse during her bus ride home until she was nearly delirious. She stumbled up the stairs to her apartment, fumbled with the keys for several long seconds and barely made it to her bedroom before falling heavily onto her bed. She was asleep as soon as she hit the mattress. She slept for two days straight, waking only every few hours to stumble to the kitchen in a daze to gorge herself on as much food as she could stomach before she dragged herself lazily back to bed and fell right back to sleep. Her mind was filled with feverish dreams that seemed to take on a more and more sexual nature as time went on. She dreamt of a voluptuous Asian woman in various states of sexual congress. Ana was unable to keep track of how many people, men and women, the woman serviced. She had cocks in her pussy, ass and mouth, sometimes at the same time. One would withdraw and shoot cum all over the woman’s face or body, only to be replaced with another shortly after. Sometimes the woman would find herself kneeling in front of another similarly endowed woman and would bury her face in the other’s pussy. She happily lapped away until the woman cried out in ecstasy. This went on for what seemed like hours, the woman partaking in acts that Ana had never before dreamed of. Ana tossed and turned until she finally awoke on the third day.

Ana opened her eyes and blinked away the last remnants of her dreams. Once fully alert, the first thing Ana noticed was that she was completely naked. She’d passed out fully dressed but now the garments she’d been wearing were crumpled at the side of the bed. “I must have gotten too hot while I was sleeping,” she though. The next thing she noticed was the scent lingering around her. She’d never washed off the perfume, and while the fruit and floral smells had faded, the musky smell seemed to have gotten much stronger. That’s when it hit her; the musky scent smelled like sex, and it was coming from her, not the perfume. She let one hand make its way down to her pussy, which to her surprise was soaking wet and ultra-sensitive. The slightest touch made her jump and moan in pleasure. She spent the next several minutes furiously rubbing her clit and thrusting three fingers in and out of her cunt until she had an orgasm so strong that she couldn’t stop convulsing for another five minutes. Sated for now, she struggled to get out of bed. She had no idea how long she’d been sleeping, but she was sore. Once on her feet, she unsteadily made her way to the bathroom and treated herself to a hot shower to relieve her aches. The hot water relieved her sore muscles and slowly cleared the cloudiness from her mind. As she washed herself, her hands once again found her pussy and she gently rubbed herself to another orgasm, this one less powerful but still satisfying. This soothed away the last of her aches so she turned off the water.

It wasn’t until she’d gotten out of the shower and dried off that she looked at herself in the full length mirror hanging on the bathroom door. She opened her mouth to scream when she saw her reflection but no sound came out. She barely recognized the woman staring back at her. Her hair seemed to have lightened several shades to a reddish auburn color with bleach blonde highlights. It was no longer straight and sleek, but rather fell down past her shoulders in sultry, unruly waves. Down below, her pubic hair had all but disappeared; only a narrow strip remained. Her hips now flared out to about 34 inches while her waist remained at about 24 inches. Her breasts had shot up several sizes to become some of largest tits she’d ever seen. She hefted them in her hands and squeezed them. They felt real, and they felt good. She had to stop herself from massaging them; now was not the time. Overall, her body had taken on a somewhat extreme and rather top-heavy hour glass shape. Her face seemed mostly unchanged, save for the fact that her lips were much plumper now and formed a sultry pout.

When she was done taking stock of all the changes, she realized that she did recognize the girl staring back at her after all. In fact, she’d been dreaming about her for two days. Images of the slut from her dreams – herself – flooded back to her in a rush. Suddenly gone were all her concerns, the education that she’d worked so hard for and her thoughts of job interviews, bills, rent and groceries. They were pushed out of her mind and replaced by an all encompassing need to fuck and be fucked. Her nipples hardened and her pussy became engorged and wet in an instant, and she couldn’t help but touch herself. Still watching herself in the mirror, she fell to her knees and used one hand to rub her clit and the other to rub her gigantic tits. It only took her a few moments to cum, her third of the day so far, and it was then that she suddenly felt at home in her new sexy body, as if she’d belonged in it all along.

As she came down from her euphoria, she had the realization that as fabulous as her new body was, she probably didn’t have any clothes that would fit it. She walked back to her bedroom without even a towel, not noticing or caring that the curtains were wide open. Though she already knew what the result would be, she decided to try on some of her old clothes, starting with the suit lying on the floor. She giggled as she held her old A-cup bra up to her chest; the tiny cups couldn’t even begin to restrain her new melon-sized tits. She threw it aside and pulled her skirt up as far as she could. It didn’t make it past her shapely bubble butt and the widest part of her hips, and even if it would have the zipper was broken and the back seam torn open. Her blouse was in a similar state of disrepair; several of the buttons had popped off and she saw one lying where it had landed clear across the room. She realized that she hadn’t simply removed her clothing while she slept but rather quite literally grown out of them and burst free of their confines. She removed the ruined garments and tried on her jacket. It still fit her slim waist but once buttoned her bare breasts were mashed together obscenely and looked ready to pop out at any second. She tried a few other things in her closet with similar results before giving up.

“I guess I’ll just have to go shopping!” Ana exclaimed, noticing for the first time that her voice had been raised an octave to a much more girlish pitch. “All of my old stuff was so, like, drab and boring anyway!”

She squeezed into a t-shirt that was once oversized but now was stretched nearly to its breaking point. Over that she wore an oversized hooded sweatshirt and completed her outfit with a pair of track pants that hugged her new curves. They were the only items in her wardrobe that she still fit into. She didn’t bother with underwear since her usual plain cotton panties were far too small for her now. Once dressed, she grabbed her purse and headed out the door to the mall once again.

Once there, her first order of business was new underwear. She pulled aside a pretty teenaged salesgirl to be measured for new bras. The girl asked Ana to step into the dressing room and remove her sweatshirt. When she saw how the t-shirt compressed Ana’s breasts, the salesgirl asked her to remove that too so that she could get a better measurement. During the struggle to remove it, the shirt finally ripped and Ana’s boobs fell free. The girl proceeded to measure them – not an easy task since Ana kept grinding her tits into the girl’s hands – and found that Ana now wore a G-cup bra. Of course, there were no bras available in that size. The salesgirl was apologetic, but by this point Ana was really beginning to enjoy the feeling of her monstrous tits bouncing around anyway. She gravitated towards the mannequin she’d seen a few days earlier. She bought the corset and its matching accessories and also selected a few garter belts, several tiny thongs and two sheer baby doll nighties. She paid for her lingerie and thanked the salesgirl who had helped her by wrapping her arms around her and giving her a deep kiss with tongue. The girl resisted at first but after a moment she relaxed and seemed to melt into Ana as she held the girl tightly against her soft, pillowy chest. Ana released the dazed girl and with a wink she was on her way.

Having made her lingerie purchases, Ana headed over to the cosmetics counter with the intention of buying a bottle of the perfume that had been thrust upon her the other day. She was pleased to see the same pleasant-looking woman she’d seen before but the woman seemed thoroughly disgusted and walked away when Ana inquired about the perfume that “smelled a little bit like pussy.” Ana was left alone to shop for herself, and while she was unable to find the perfume, she did pick out a variety of bright lipsticks and eye shadows that she felt complimented the usual make-up kit she carried with her. The saleswoman begrudgingly rang up Ana’s purchases without saying a word and then Ana headed out to the main part of the mall.

Ana walked the wide corridors of the mall, bypassing the classier stores that she normally shopped at. She spotted a store that she usually would have avoided tucked away in one of the less traveled sections of the mall. This particular establishment specialized in tight, sleazy club wear that she normally would have written off as only appropriate for strippers and whores. Today, as she admired the neon tube dresses and booty shorts in the front windows, she decided that she’d been perhaps a little too judgmental. In fact, she couldn’t get enough of this store. She spent more than an hour trying almost everything on before finally settling on several tiny skirts that barely covered her pussy and did nothing to hide her ass, several tight tops that showed off her belly or deep cleavage (or both), and a few pairs of the tallest, sluttiest heels she’d ever seen. She decided to leave her favorite items on and wear them out of the store. When she emerged from the dressing room she was wearing a metallic blue lamé tube dress and a pair of six inch heels with a money slot in the clear plastic platform (“How clever,” Ana thought). She fished into her shopping bags to complete her outfit with a black thong and matching garter belt with black fishnet stockings, the tops of which were clearly visible due to the shortness of her dress. She’d also taken the time to apply some bright blue eye shadow, black eyeliner and mascara, and crimson lipstick. The cashier looked at Ana as if she’d never seen someone looking so good as she rang everything up. Back in the main concourse she nearly ran into a group of teenage otaku who were leaving a nearby anime store. She looked them each in the eye and blew the group a kiss as she passed their ranks. Their jaws and shopping bags hit the floor as they were sure that they’d just encountered one of the big bust gravure models that they’d spent so many lonely nights masturbating to.

By the time Ana finished shopping and got to the bus, she’d gotten used to and was really enjoying the extra attention she was getting from men. She’d gotten a quite a few whistles and catcalls, seen more than a couple teenage boys try to hide their erections, and everyone especially seemed to like it when she bent over to fix the strap on her shoe and flashed her new underwear to anyone lucky enough to be standing behind her. The women… angry wives and mothers… were a whole different story. She could feel their eyes boring into her even now as she rode the bus home. “Fuck them,” Ana thought. “They’re just like fucking jealous or something anyway.”

She took a look out the window and took in the sights of a neighborhood she passed everyday but usually tried to ignore. Here the streets and store fronts were dirty and the buildings were marred with graffiti. Come nighttime, prostitutes would stroll up and down the sidewalks, offering themselves to anyone with enough cash. Today was different though; this time, her mind was subconsciously looking for something. She found what she was looking for a few miles before her regular stop: a neon sign that said ‘Adult Video Store.’ She squealed in delight, attracting the attention of whoever wasn’t already staring at her, signaled the bus driver to stop and trotted to the front of the bus, her tits nearly bouncing out of her dress the whole time. As she stepped off the bus, she over heard one of the angry women whisper to her husband “See, I told you she was a hooker!” Ana ignored her and entered the video store.

Ana had never been in a store like this before but now that she was, she was in heaven. The store was larger than it appeared from the outside. The front wall near the door was lined with various X-rated magazines and the entire left side of the store was filled with rack after rack of porno DVDs. Ana didn’t know where to begin, at least not until she spotted the shelves full of vibrators and dildoes on the right side of the store. She picked up every toy she as encountered it as if she was picking out produce at the grocery store. She’d never had a dildo or vibrator before so she didn’t quite know what she was looking for. She looked towards the old woman working the cash register and decided that she probably wouldn’t be any help, so she figured she’d just get several. She settled on a large realistic-looking dildo that was 9 inches long and nearly 2 inches in diameter. She’d never taken a cock so huge before but she decided it was time to start. Next she picked out an expensive ‘rabbit’ vibrator since she’d heard rave reviews about similar toys from her friends during college. Finally, she picked out a black silicone vibrating dong, this one not quite as large as her dildo, but it was waterproof and she figured that would come in handy.

Content with her choices, she looked around to decide where she should go next until she saw the fetish wear lining part of the back wall. She was particularly enthralled with a black latex cat suit and instantly wanted to try it on. She pulled it off the rack and looked around for the dressing room. She spotted a row of curtained booths near the video racks and figured that was the place to go. She stepped inside and closed the curtain behind her. She saw a coin slot on the wall of the booth and while she couldn’t figure out why she would have to pay to use the dressing room, she fished two quarters out of her purse and dropped them into the slot. No sooner had she done this than a television set into the wall opposite to the curtain flickered to life. It was then that she realized her mistake and sat down on the stool facing the TV to enjoy the show. There was no story; it was simply a point of view style video featuring a busty, trashy looking brunette servicing a very large cock. Ana had completely forgotten about her cat suit and was completely engrossed in the film when she heard the curtain open behind her. She turned around to see an embarrassed-looking man who looked old enough to be Ana’s father.

“Oh… sorry… I didn’t…” the man stammered.

“Do you like what you see?” Ana asked coquettishly.

“Uh… yeah…” he replied nervously. He was staring down her dress.

“Not me, silly! I meant the movie!” She turned back to the screen to see the porn starlet’s tits wrapped around the cameraman’s dick. “But that gives me an idea…” She pulled him into the booth, pushed the stool to the side and kneeled in front of him. She flipped down the top of her dress to reveal her mammoth jugs and reached into her purse to fetch a bottle of lotion, which she applied liberally to her cleavage. “Well, what do you say?” He didn’t say anything. He just dropped his pants and let his 7 inch cock spring free. He let it rest between her tits and she instantly mashed them together and began bouncing them up and down on his cock. After a while he took over so she stopped her movements and just let him fuck her tits. She closed her eyes; it felt amazing! And judging by the look on his face, it must have felt great for him too. “Come on, baby. Fuck my titties. Fuck ‘em hard and cum all over me!” she said seductively. He was happy to oblige. With a sudden jerk and a grunt he came, spurting thick white cum between her tits and onto her neck. He pulled back and spurted twice more, this time giving her breasts another basting and letting some land in her open mouth and down her chin. She was nearly cumming herself as his last jet made contact, something she never would have thought possible before today. Sighing contently, she pulled the top of her dress back up to cover herself, not even bothering to wipe the cum off of her chest or neck. She licked the last of his semen off of her chin and proceeded to suck his cock clean. It wasn’t long until he was hard again.

“Ooh, it looks like someone’s ready for more. Good thing too, because I’m, like, dying to get fucked,” she said as she bent herself over the stool. Her tits hung over the side and dripped cum onto the floor. Her dress was so short that her thong-covered twat was in plain sight. It looked moist and inviting, and the man didn’t hesitate to put it to use. Kneeling behind her, he pulled her thong to the side and ran his purple cockhead up and down his dripping slit, causing her to let out a joyful whimper. Once the tip was thoroughly lubricated, he thrust his entire length into her with one powerful motion. He moved in and out of her like a piston, and pretty soon her moans were drowning out the action on the screen. “Oh god, you fill me up so good, baby,” she cried. “Fuck me deeper! Fuck me like the cumslut I am!”

They were both eventually pushed over the edge and they climaxed together, her pussy being filled with his hot sperm. With some hesitation, he pulled out of her and she once again took him into her mouth in hopes of getting him hard again. This time it wasn’t to be, and he gently pushed her away. Ana stood and ran one finger across her pussy to collect some of his cum, which she then licked from her finger. She reached into her purse to pull out one of her business cards, which she smiled and offered to him. “Call me, baby. I’d love to see what else you can do with that monster.”

It was this moment that the old woman at the cash register chose to burst through the curtain. “Listen, I don’t care how you girls make your money, but I can’t have you turning tricks in here,” she screamed. “If you don’t get out of here, I’m going to call the cops!” The man turned beet red, pulled up his pants and bolted out the front door. Ana pouted as she reluctantly gathered up her things and headed towards the cash register to buy her toys. She heard a jingling sound and looked down to her feet to see four shiny quarters rattling around in the platform of her shoe. The man she’d just serviced had been kind enough to slip the money he’d intended to spend in the viewing booth into the money slot on her shoe while she wasn’t looking. She hoped that he would call her so that he could properly thank him. She was disappointed that she’d been so rudely interrupted by the store owner since there were so many other men in the store and she hadn’t yet had her fill. As she walked out the door, she turned back towards the viewing booths and DVD racks and suddenly understood how she could get as much dick as she wanted and then some. For tonight though, she’d spend her time in her bedroom testing out her new toys.

Several months later…

Moore sighed and clicked another link before taking another swig of his beer. He’d never managed to synthesize another batch of his formula since losing both it and his test subject. Nor had he ever found out what happened to the last batch; it was simply gone. Those damn chemicals were expensive, and he couldn’t justify spending that kind of money on a new batch of a formula that may not have even worked, at least not until he had some disposable cash lying around. Until then, he would spend most of his time at home with Penny, who right now was kneeling in front of him, expertly teasing his cock. He scanned his favorite porn site in hopes of finding some fresh faces. He clicked on a video titled simply “Ana Lynn Blowjob Facial.” Once the video was loaded, he was treated to the sight of a pretty young Asian woman, nude save for a pair of pumps, bathing a man’s cock with her tongue. She used one hand to massage his balls, and the camera panned down to show that her other hand was busy thrusting a fat dildo in and out of her ass. The camera panned back up and she stopped rubbing his balls and instead began to massage her tits, which were so huge that they just had to be fake. She then engulfed the man’s rather large cock in her mouth, taking it completely to the hilt down her throat. She bobbed up and down on it for several minutes, moaning all along. It wasn’t long until the man started cumming. He pulled his cock out of her mouth and shot several thick, sticky jets directly onto her face. The camera zoomed in on her as she licked his dick clean, and then she turned toward the camera and smiled happily with cum all over her face and in her hair. It was at that moment that the doctor recognized the face and in shock he gagged and spit a mouthful of beer across the computer screen. Unperturbed by his outburst, Penny didn’t miss a beat, and within moments he was cumming as well. He shot one of the biggest loads of his life down Penny’s throat before sinking back into his chair and sighing. “So the formula did work,” he said as he ran his hand through Penny’s thick blonde hair as she busied herself trying to suck every last drop out of him. “I guess another batch is in order after all.”

Ana moved out to Las Vegas within weeks of her transformation and very quickly found plenty of work in the adult entertainment industry. After only a few short months, she’d already starred in several dozen. She’d even been nominated for two AVN awards for best group sex scene and best new starlet, the latter of which she won. She also did side work as a dancer and escort and even had her own website. Her parents were furious about the choices she’d made, and it didn’t help that they’d found out about it the hard way when her father caught one of his employees watching her weekly hardcore web cam on a company computer. They’d demanded that she change her name, at which point they cut her off financially and practically disowned her. She didn’t care. All she needed was a roof over her head and enough cock to get her through the day, and her career took care of both of those. She didn’t have a worry in the world, except maybe for that up and coming mother-daughter duo that was taking all the major studios by storm these days… but that’s a story for a different day.