The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Failed Experiments, Part Two

As I not-so-subtly alluded to in part one, Dr. Moore’s lost bimbo formula falls into the hands of a young mother and her eighteen year old daughter. Again, comments and criticism are welcome.

“I think this lip color works well with your skin tone and matches your dress perfectly, and if you pair it with this shadow, it creates a nice evening look.” Nicole listened intently as the cosmetics saleswoman went through her spiel.

Rebecca, on the other hand, was distracted. “How much is all of this going to cost me?” she thought to herself. “Oh well, my baby girl only gets one senior prom. I might as well do all that I can to make it a special one.” Rebecca’s own senior prom was anything but special. She’d spent a good amount of it in the back of her boyfriend’s Buick with her gown hiked up around her waist and her legs spread. She’d just barely turned 18 when Nicole arrived 9 months later – by then the father was nowhere to be found – and it had been a struggle ever since.

Rebecca felt someone staring at her and turned towards the entrance to see a clearly drunk Asian woman looking their way. Her eyes were glazed over and she looked like she was about to keel over at any minute.

“What do you think, mom?” Nicole asked, drawing Rebecca’s gaze away from the intoxicated girl.

“It looks nice, dear,” she replied after giving her daughter’s choices a once over, “Let’s finish up though. We’ve got some other stuff we need to do today.” She glanced back to the entrance. The girl had stumbled off.

Nicole pouted and sighed. “Fine…”

Once finished shopping, they ate a late lunch and went home. As they unpacked their shopping bags, they realized they had one extra. Inside were a woman’s purse, a number of skimpy outfits, a clamshell case of makeup in garish colors and a pair of shoe boxes in the bottom. “Hmm, no I.D. in the purse. I’ll bring it back to the mall tomorrow and maybe somebody will claim it.”

Later that night, Nicole asked her mother to help her try out some of her new makeup. Thinking it would be a fun mother-daughter activity, Rebecca agreed. Sitting together at Nicole’s dressing table, Rebecca applied and reapplied Nicole’s makeup until she achieved a look that both of the women liked. Not wanting the fun to end, Nicole offered to give her mother a make-over as well. Once finished, they two looked in the mirror together. Nicole had the same facial features as her mother and the same burgundy hair. They were often asked if they were sisters, and now that they were both made-up they looked even closer in age. However, Nicole didn’t have her mother’s curvy and womanly figure but rather still had the slim body of a teenager. They both had beautiful bodies though, now both clad in only a pair of panties and a tiny cami top. Since it was just the two women living together, it wasn’t uncommon for the two of them to wear their underwear around the house.

“Mom, what should I do about perfume?”

Shit, she hadn’t thought of that. “Let me go check my room, hon. I might have something you’ll like.”

Nicole knew that wouldn’t be the case. Most of her mother’s perfume was over a decade and half old. Early nineties fashion may have been back in style but Nicole didn’t think that applied to perfume as well. She thought about the purse they’d accidentally taken home. The bag had been trendy and contemporary; maybe there was a nice bottle of perfume in there? She searched the purse, and sure enough there was a clear glass perfume bottle. It was unlabelled, which Nicole thought strange, but she decided to take a gamble and try it on anyway. She lightly spritzed the liquid on either side of her neck, onto her chest and rubbed it on her wrists. It smelled nice… flowery, fruity, and there was something else that Nicole couldn’t pinpoint. It was more than nice, it was almost intoxicating.

Rebecca came back into Nicole’s bedroom carrying a dusty perfume bottle. Immediately her nostrils flared as she noticed the scent of the unfamiliar perfume. “What’s that smell?”

“Some perfume I found in that purse. It smells nice, doesn’t it? Do you want to try some on?”

“Sweetie, that stuff isn’t yours and you shouldn’t be using it.” It did smell nice though… very nice. She hesitated. “But I guess there’s no harm in just giving it a try...” she said after mulling it over for a moment. Nicole gave her mother several spritzes, this time not as lightly as she’d sprayed herself. Immediately her mother began to feel lightheaded and even a little bit high, and she started swaying a bit from side to side. She placed her hand on Nicole’s shoulder to steady herself, but Nicole was beginning to feel just as unsteady and the two toppled down to Nicole’s bed, both of them laughing uncontrollably as they hit the mattress.

“Let’s watch a movie,” Nicole offered. The two lied down on their sides to watch. Rebecca was lying behind her daughter, close but not touching. She turned on the TV and flipped to Cinemax. They were showing a romantic comedy from a few years back that quickly had the girls – now feeling positively smashed – in stitches.

It was late into the evening when the movie ended, and the channel’s late-night programming of soft-core porn soon took the light-hearted comedy’s place. Both women immediately sobered up, but neither made a move to change the channel. They were both entranced by the movie. Rebecca was the first to speak.

“Did I ever tell you about my prom night?” she asked as she rested one hand on Nicole’s waist.

“I don’t think so.”

“We barely made it out of the parking lot,” she said, smiling wistfully. “I’d stolen a couple of shots from my parents’ liquor cabinet and was feeling a bit drunk and sloppy. Your father took advantage of that and couldn’t keep his paws off of me, not that I minded.” She let her hand snake around to Nicole’s tummy and started circling Nicole’s exposed belly button with her fingers. “In fact, I couldn’t keep my hands off of him either. I already had his cock in my mouth before we even left my parents’ driveway.”

“Mom…” Nicole protested quietly, either because of the story or because her mother’s fingertips had dipped just slightly under the hem of Nicole’s panties. Her eyes were closed and she was breathing heavily now while lightly pushing her ass against her mother’s lap. By now, both women were beginning to feel extremely drowsy.

“I let him cum in my mouth, but that wasn’t enough for either of us,” Rebecca continued, almost in a whisper. “I was so wet by the time we got to the dance that we only spent about 20 minutes inside before I dragged him back out to the car, where he fucked me over and over again for the rest of the night.” Her fingers found Nicole’s wet clit, and Nicole gasped loudly and pushed her ass hard against her mother just before passing out. Rebecca lasted only a few moments longer. She gently gave her daughter’s pussy a few gentle strokes and passed out as well, her hand still inside her daughter’s panties.

While she slept, Nicole had the most sexual dreams that she had ever had in her life. Some of the things she saw were shocking to her. It wasn’t that she was a virgin or anything – far from it, in fact – but she dreamt about things she had never even thought of before. Unfortunately, by the time Nicole got past the novelty and really started getting into her dreams, she found herself being shaken awake.

Nicole wasn’t sure what was happening when she opened her eyes. Her mind was slightly foggy and her vision was blurred. What she did know was that there seemed to be somebody kneeling over her and the bed was shaking. “What the hell is going on?” she thought. The answer came to her in a flash when something dripped onto her face. There wasn’t just one other person in the room with her, there were two: a woman, who was on her hands and knees over Nicole, and a man, who had his dick buried to the hilt in the woman’s pussy. The woman’s pussy hovered directly over Nicole’s face and was dripping wet. Nicole didn’t know what to do… what is there to do when you wake up to find a strange couple fucking right on top of you?

“What the fuck!?!” Nicole exclaimed. The man jumped a little and stopped thrusting. Within seconds, the woman reached back and grabbed his ass, pulling him back into her. The man took the hint and resumed his actions. At the same time, the woman buried her face in between Nicole’s legs. Nicole lost all will to fight as soon as the woman’s tongue hit her clit. Still, she was curious who was in the room with her, and what had happened to her mother. She craned her neck to try to catch a glimpse of the woman’s face, but her view was completely obscured by the woman’s pendulous tits as well as her own, which seemed to have swollen to the size of cantaloupes during the night and were straining against the thin fabric of her camisole. She compressed her boobs with her hands to try to get them out of her way, only to find that the slightest touch felt really good. Her attempts at discerning the pussy-licker’s identity quickly gave way to her ripping her cami open so that she could have unrestricted access to her jugs, which she began massaging in earnest.

Nicole looked up at the woman’s pussy, which was stretched obscenely wide open by the man’s rather large dick. Both looked enticing to Nicole and she found herself unable to take her eyes off them. Soon the man started grunting and pumping faster. This sent the woman over the edge and she moaned into Nicole’s pussy. The sound reverberated through her cunt and the added vibrations felt wonderful. Soon after, the man came as well. The woman’s pussy couldn’t contain all the semen and it seeped out around his cock and dripped onto Nicole’s face. Now spent, the man pulled out; his softening penis dripped a trail of cum across Nicole’s forehead. Without thinking, Nicole grabbed the man’s softening and still sopping wet dick and pulled it into her hungry mouth. Despite having blown his load mere moments before, it wasn’t long before the man’s cock was rock hard again and he was thrusting into Nicole’s mouth while she swirled her tongue around the tip. Within moments, the man shot another big load into Nicole’s mouth. She swallowed all that she could, though some came dribbling out at the corners of her mouth, and she continued sucking the now flaccid cock until she was satisfied that she’d gotten every last of his cum and the residual pussy juice that still coated his dick. Nicole was soon sent over the edge as well, and she came into the other woman’s mouth. The woman continued licking gently while Nicole quivered for several moments until the woman got to her knees and turned around.

Nicole was reluctant to let the action stop, but she was horrified when she finally saw who her lover was… her mother! She couldn’t believe that her mother had just eaten her out while being fucked from behind right on top of her. She was also having a hard time taking in her mother’s new appearance. Much like Nicole, Rebecca had undergone some quite drastic changes while they slept. Rebecca’s hair was now a fiery red. Nicole had an inappropriate thought: did the carpet match the drapes? She moved her eyes down past her mother’s now gigantic tits and narrow waist to her pussy, which was now completely bald.

Rebecca, still straddling her daughter, smiled at Nicole. She moved forward over Nicole’s face, which was already thoroughly covered in cum and pussy juice, and lowered her dripping pussy to her daughter’s mouth. Nicole’s eyes grew wide and she let out a muffled cry. Rebecca grabbed Nicole’s hair – now also blazing red – and pulled her daughter’s face hard against her pussy. Once the shock had passed, she found herself overwhelmed with desire and she began licking her mother’s pussy in an effort to suck out all the man’s cum.

“Good morning, Nikki baby,” her mother cooed, “You remember Mr. Brooks, don’t you?” Rebecca directed Nikki’s attention to the man in the room. It was her high school guidance counselor. He was wearing his usual short sleeved dress shirt and tie, only now his pants and underwear were around his ankles. His still moist cock twitched, desperately trying to come back to life. “He says you haven’t been to school in two days. We must have been sleeping for this whole time – isn’t that silly?” her mother continued. She moaned as Nikki’s tongue delved deeper into her cunt, then came to her senses once again. “So anyway, he came – oh fuck, that feels good – he came over here to check on you. And I bet you’re glad you did, aren’t you, cutie?” she asked as she grabbed his tie and pulled him in closer.

“Uh, yes. Of course, Ms…” he stammered.

“Please, call me Becky. That sounds so – oh yeah, right there – so much yummier, don’t you think?” her mother replied before moaning again, “Now unless you think you can get it up again, it’s time for you to run along.”

Mr. Brooks tried desperately to jerk his cock back to life to no avail. He looked disappointed but said nothing as he pulled up his pants and left. He wasn’t sure what he would say to the principal about Nicole’s – Nikki’s – absence, except maybe suggest that he go check on them himself. Mr. Brooks certainly intended to return the next day, “Just to make sure they’re still okay.”

Back in the bedroom, Becky was succumbing to Nikki’s oral ministrations. Nikki’s eyes were closed and she was rubbing her boobs with one hand while finger-fucking her slit with the other. They were both soon coming again, and once finished Becky rolled off of her daughter and plopped down on the bed next to her.

Becky was the first to speak. “Sorry if I woke you up, baby. I didn’t mean to.”

“You didn’t mean to? Mom, you were totally fucking right on top of me!” Nikki replied, “And you should have woken me up sooner. I could have used some cock too, you know.”

“Oh, sweetie, with that new sexy body of yours you should be able to get all the cock you want.”

Nikki smiled at that, and then a realization hit her. “Mom, you said we’ve been asleep for two days? That means prom is tonight! My dress isn’t going to fit these new huge titties!” Nikki cried while holding up her new breasts.

“Oh, don’t worry. We’ll figure something out.”

After showering together (and a quick mutual masturbation session in the hot water), they spent the next few hours searching fruitlessly through both of their closets until Becky heard Nikki loudly exclaim “Oh mom, this is perfect!”

Becky turned around to see Nikki rummaging through the shopping bag which they had taken by mistake yesterday. From this she produced a handful of shiny green fabric, which she quickly threw it on. It was a two-piece gown more appropriate for the Playboy mansion than a high school prom. The skirt started just a few inches above her bald pussy and reached all the way to the floor. It was slit all the way up both sides so that it was essentially no more than two pieces of fabric held together by a waistband. The top was a halter style, and was little more than a band of fabric. It went around her neck, crossed over her tits to form an X and wrapped around her back. The outfit left most of her body, including ample cleavage and the underside of her huge tits, exposed. Underneath the gown, she wore a black G-string, the straps of which were clearly visible above the waistline of the skirt. She finished the outfit with a pair of clear 6-inch platform heels, which she had also found in the bag. She would discover later that the shoes also had flashing LEDs embedded inside that would light up as she walked.

“You look absolutely fuckable, baby,” Becky praised, “but you’re going to need some make-up to accent those big pretty eyes and dick-sucking lips.” Retrieving the make-up case from the shopping bag, Becky proceeded to paint Nikki’s lips a bright red to match her hair, which she left down around her shoulders. She then applied heavy black eyeliner and some bright green and gold eye shadow.

Nikki finished getting ready not a moment too soon. The doorbell rang as Becky was applying the last of Nikki’s eye shadow. The two looked out the window to see a limo parked outside. “Oh my god, Alex is here! Do I look like the hottest slut you’ve ever seen?”

Becky was now caressing her daughter’s gigantic breasts. “I’d fuck you right here and now if we had time. But you’d better get your sexy ass downstairs and answer the door. You’ve got a hard cock out there waiting for you.”

Nikki ran down the stairs, opened the door and pulled her speechless date into the house and up to her room. Before he had the chance to say a word, Nikki was on her back with her dress hiked up and panties pulled to the side. Alex took the hint and buried himself inside of her dripping cunt. Nikki moaned loudly as Alex pounded her with all the energy he could muster. Her breasts bounced free of her dress in time with his powerful thrusts and he pawed at them roughly.

Meanwhile, after peeking in on Nikki and Alex (the bedroom door had conveniently been left open), Becky went outside to ensure the limo driver was getting tipped properly. This of course meant letting him drill from behind in the front seat of the limo.

After a while, Nikki led her obviously still dumb-struck boyfriend out to the limo. They passed the disheveled-looking Becky on the way, and the two women shared a hot kiss before Nikki and Alex departed for the evening.

Nikki would never forget her prom night. She spent the first part of the night grinding with Alex. At one point, she let his cock out and had him fuck her discreetly in time with the music in the middle of the dance floor. When he was unable to get it up again, Nikki retreated to the men’s bathroom, where she let many of the senior boys – and a couple of the adult chaperones – plow her one after the other. The orgy was eventually broken up by some of the female faculty, but not before one student recorded video of the whole thing with his cell phone and uploaded it to the internet.

Within days, the video caught the eye of a major porn producer in Las Vegas. After contacting the original uploader of the video (and paying a generous finder’s fee), he was able to track down Nikki and soon found himself knocking on her front door. Imagine his surprise and pleasure when the door was answered by not one, but two equally hot red-headed harlots. The two women needed little convincing to sign a multi-picture exclusive contract. After giving the producer a celebratory blowjob, they ladies packed up their bags (leaving many of the belongings behind) and moved to Las Vegas, where they spent many years as two of the hottest performs in porn.