The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Fair Share

Part 11

Not for those under 18 (or whatever the legal age for this sort of stuff is in your area). If you’re not that old, Boo! Go away now. If you are offended by graphic descriptions of sexual activities, especially non-consensual ones, then don’t read this. All characters and situations are fictional.

Copyright © 2017

Archived on the Erotic Mind Control web site by permission of the author. This story may be downloaded for personal archiving as long as this notice is retained.

Alison’s shoulders sagged as she walked back to the rooms she shared with Jane. It wasn’t that she and Kathy had had to cut their love-making short. She’d known that would happen. And with the wobbly feelings coming from her legs it was probably just as well. Kathy would be alright, the raven-haired girl telling Alison she was off to take a bath. Alison couldn’t help but smile at the image of her friend naked and covered in bubbles. She had no idea whether Kathy was taking a bubble-bath, but it was a pleasant image. Maybe I can get her to take one and let me…

The brunette pulled herself up short. She knew she could order her friend to take a bath and let her watch. With the trigger she put in place she could probably order Kathy to let her climb in with her. That was the problem. Alison’s spirits sank further as she recognised the unfamiliar feeling of guilt. She should have trusted her friend, not hypnotised her into keeping the secret of her and Jane. Let alone using the trigger to have sex with Kathy.

It didn’t matter that much, she wanted to, a voice in her head insisted. Alison tried to believe it, but the feeling didn’t take. She didn’t want to be the sort of person who just took advantage of others, especially of her friends. She could have simply tried persuading Kathy that they had the time instead of resorting to hypnotism. And if that hadn’t worked she could have just put up with it. Even if that had meant they didn’t end up in bed. Which would have meant missing out on the delicious fun they’d just had.

Angrily Alison kicked at a fallen tree branch that lay across the path.

“Ow,” she cried, pain radiating from a toe.

That wasn’t the worst of it. Not really. Having sex with Kathy, whether she hypnotised her friend into or not, meant she was betraying Jane. Alison didn’t want to think of herself as someone who cheated, either. But she had. Without even giving it a thought she’d jumped straight into bed with the raven-haired goddess.

Not that she and Jane had talked about whether they were exclusive or not. She won’t even tell anyone we’re together, Alison thought bitterly. She knew she could change that with three little words, but she didn’t want to. She wanted Jane to come to that decision by herself, without being hypnotised into it. Alison wasn’t quite sure why it mattered to her so much. Jane wouldn’t even be into girls if Alison hadn’t made her be. But she didn’t feel guilty at all about that. Still, she wanted Jane to really want them to be a couple.

Which meant she shouldn’t have cheated on Jane. Does it matter? Jane was still in the centre of her heart. That was about the only certainty Alison had, her mind reeling with her confused feelings. What if Jane did cheated on her? The image slipped easily into the brunette’s head. Jane with other girls, with Kathy. It didn’t bother Alison at all. Just the opposite. She could feel her nipples tightening, warm, damp, heat gathering in her centre. Her wobbly legs almost gave out and she had to place a hand on a tree to hold herself up. The idea of Jane with other girls was hotter than she’d imagined. She wasn’t sure who it would be though. Maybe I could even hypnotise someone to… Alison clamped down on that thought, no matter how searing the arousal it pushed through her. She breathed in the sweet smell of the grass on the lawn, hoped the other students moving past her would just let her be.

At least the images that had flowed through her mind had solved one thing. As long as Jane came back to her, it didn’t matter if her roommate had some fun with other girls. Which meant it was okay if Alison indulged herself as well. As long as they were together. Now if she’d only be willing to tell everyone...

It was a minor dark spot on her almost-perfect world, but Alison was prepared to live with it, at least for now. She still felt some guilt over what she’d done to Kathy. But her friend had promised to keep the secret of her and Jane’s relationship and the raven-haired girl did want to have sex with her. So all Alison had done was help her with things Kathy wanted anyway. Alison knew it was more of an excuse than a satisfactory explanation, but she could live with that.

Not that thoughts of Kathy lasted long after she arrived home, not with Jane standing there, hands primly crossed in front of her and legs delightfully stretched by her heels, Alison’s mouth watering at the sight of her lover in her revealing French maid’s outfit.

“Dinner will be ready in a few minutes ma’am,” Jane announced, Alison catching the delicious scent of Thai spices drifting from their kitchen. “Would you like an aperitif?”

Um, how about your boob? Alison thought hungrily, eyes gliding across Jane’s chest as she imagined pulling down the neckline of the blonde’s outfit and locking her lips around one of her flatmate’s nipples. She could almost hear Jane’s moans, feel the other girl tense and arch her back, thrusting her breast into Alison’s mouth.

With an effort Alison stopped herself. Maybe that would be a nice desert. If she distracted Jane now the blonde might burn their dinner. Alison wouldn’t mind, but she knew Jane would be distraught. It had taken her half an hour and putting Jane under to calm her lover down the last time that had happened. The blonde definitely took her duties seriously. Which she never had before.

See? It is all for the best. Jane was certainly a better flatmate than she had been before Alison started hypnotising her.

“Uh, no Jane. It’s fine,” Alison vaguely waved her friend away then watched intently as Jane trotted back to the kitchen, the dress’ short skirt swishing delightfully with the sway of Jane’s hips.

Jane was strangely quiet over dinner, even more reluctant than usual to respond to Alison’s efforts at conversation, answering in nothing more than monosyllables when Alison asked her about her day.

“Did you get that assignment finished?” Alison asked, remembering Jane groaning a few nights previous at an essay that was giving her trouble.

“Oh, um, yes ma’am,” Jane replied, Alison wondering why the blonde was looking anywhere but at her.

“Are you alright?” Alison asked, glancing between Jane and the plate in front of the blonde. Jane had hardly touched her meal.

“Yes, yes, ma’am, I’m fine,” Jane replied nervously. Alison wasn’t convinced but she let it slide for the moment. Maybe I’ll have better luck getting her to talk once she’s out of that dress. Jane was always reluctant to discuss anything other than her duties while she was dressed in the maid’s outfit.

Alison expected Jane to scurry off to her room to change as soon as she’d finished washing up after dinner, but instead the blonde hesitated in their kitchen, an uncertain look on her face. She looked so vulnerable to Alison, hands fluttering, that the brunette couldn’t resist, the earlier notion of what she might have for desert lingering in her mind.

Eagerly she took the blonde in her arms, Jane moaning as Alison’s kisses trailed down her neck to the tops of her breasts. He felt her friend tense before relaxing into Alison’s arms. Reaching around behind Jane Alison pulled the zipper of the maid’s dress down just enough to free Jane’s bra-encased tits. They were creamy and perfect and Alison couldn’t get enough of them. The brunette could feel Jane shaking against her, her own need reflected in the blonde. Alison pulled back, quickly shed her top. She needed to feel her skin against Jane’s. Her eyes held the blonde’s as she pulled Jane’s bra down, Jane’s lower lip quivering in anticipation. Alison latched onto a nipple, the nub already hard. She felt Jane throw her head back, the blonde moaning and calling Alison’s name. Alison sucked and licked and nibbled, teeth dragging over the delicate flesh, from one breast to the other and then back again.

“Oh, oh, oh god, Alison, oh god.”

With one hand the brunette reached under Jane’s skirt, fingers teasing, the blonde thrusting her hips towards her. She wanted this, needed it, her fingers alive, aching to connect with Jane. But she didn’t want to rush. A touch, then a pause, then another touch, Jane’s breathing becoming erratic and her thrusts more urgent as her back arched. Alison’s fingers pushed the lacy fabric between Jane’s lower lips, seeking her depths, eager to explore, her thumb grinding into the blonde’s clit, Jane’s cries coming louder and louder until she climaxed, Alison having to hold her up as her roommate sagged in her arms.

Jane had a dazed look on her face as Alison led her to the lounge, Alison discarding her own bra on the way. All she heard from Jane were little moans and gasps as she laid the blonde down, Alison’s eyes hungrily drinking in the delicious sight. She wanted to throw herself on top of Jane, rub their bodies together. She could feel the heat rising higher in her, threatening to melt her. That was okay. Maybe they’d melt together, become one being and never part. The only problem was Jane had too many clothes on. A problem easily solved. Jane eagerly lifted herself up as Alison pulled down the girl’s panties and flipped her skirt up before diving in. It wasn’t long before Jane was crying out again.

Her own need pulling at her, Alison sat back. Jane’s outfit was in total disarray, the bodice of the dress hanging loose, her small boobs spilling over the bra that Alison had pulled down. The short skirt was bunched around Jane’s waist, pussy glistening with the evidence of her arousal, stockings and garters askew. A servant ravished by her mistress.

Alison fixed the blonde with a smug grin and simply said “My turn,” before lying back.

“Y-yes ma’am,” Jane replied shakily, before eagerly reaching under Alison’s own skirt for her panties.

Heat and need shot through the brunette at Jane’s touch. Even though it was hardly the first time she could barely believe what was happening. Jane was touching her, kissing her. Jane’s tongue was gliding along her length, Alison’s body quivering, desire overwhelming her, her lips quivering as she whispered her lover’s name. Jane’s tongue was slipping between her folds as Alison’s hips rose up to meet her friend’s face. The world shrank down, the only things that mattered were Jane’s tongue deep inside her and Jane’s hands as they caressed her body, trailing fire over her thighs and reaching around to grasp her buttocks.

Alison’s hands buried themselves in Jane’s hair, pulling her roommate deeper into her, gripping tightly as waves of heat rushed over her. She couldn’t have let go even if she’d wanted to. Distantly she heard herself calling Jane’s name, begging the blonde to keep going. Alison could feel her legs spreading wider, knees pulling up. All she wanted was Jane, every little touch a glimpse of heaven.

Jane trailed kisses across her stomach as Alison came down from her climax. Arms under her control again the brunette pulled her roommate up, lips eagerly searching for each other. Alison tasted herself as she knew Jane was doing the same, the intimacy searing her deep inside. The kiss was hard and desperate, tongues dancing and entwining, but didn’t last long, the two girls eager for more, Jane turning around so they could sink their tongues into each other, cries of passion muffled as they buried themselves in each other’s pussies.

Alison pulled the shorter girl into her as the two lay snuggled together in the afterglow. Her brow creased as she felt Jane stiffen against her.

“Jane?” she asked, confused.

The blonde sat up, blinking as she looked at Alison, then looking away to find her bra, which had finally been discarded at some point.

Alison sat up, her confusion deepening as Jane fixed her bra back in place. She’d expected Jane to simply pick it up and head off to change, the lacy garment something she reserved for when she was wearing the maid’s outfit.

Jane sighed as shrugged back into the bodice of her dress. Then she awkwardly pulled the skirt down until it more or less protected her modesty.

“We need to talk,” Jane announced glumly.

What the hell?” Alison tried to persuade herself that Jane was ready to announce their relationship to the world, but something in the blonde’s expression told her that wasn’t what Jane had in mind.

“Look,” Jane began uncertainly, waving a hand between the two of them, “this is great, umm, really great. But, …,” she paused, nibbling her lower lip uncertainly as her eyes darted around the room.

Alison’s heart was in her mouth, her world crashing around her. Tears formed in her eyes. She knew what Jane was going to say. Her roommate wanted to end it. Alison felt her heart break into a million pieces.

“Jane, no,” the brunette managed, her voice thick with emotion.

“I don’t,” Jane stumbled, then tried again. “This is just too much. I’ve never been into girls and it’s been really great but I don’t know where it’s come from. I feel like I’m running somewhere I can’t even see. When we, you know, I can barely think. I need some time to get my head together. I’m sorry Alison. I’m so sorry.”

Alison couldn’t stand it anymore, her head burying itself in her hands as the tears flowed freely, hug sobs wracking her body.

“No, no!” Jane cried, wrapping her arms around the brunette. Alison didn’t know if she really wanted that, but right now she’d taken anything from Jane she could get.

“I’m not saying it’s the end, Alison. And I don’t want to hurt you.”

Too late, Alison thought bitterly, a dark empty void where her heart used to be.

“But I don’t know if I’m into girls or boys or what and I just need to think.”

Alison couldn’t believe it was happening. Jane didn’t want her any more. She couldn’t believe it. Not after what they’d just done. Or was that Jane’s idea of a goodbye fuck? But the blonde had said it wasn’t over. Alison tried to cling to that. It was so hard and it didn’t make any sense. Not with the way she’d just felt her own desires mirrored in the blonde.

“But, but,” Alison blubbered, hating herself for her lack of control, “Jane, we can’t, we’re so good. I want you and you want me. I know you do.”

Jane fell silent. Alison forced herself to look up, meet the blonde’s eyes. She could see confusion and uncertainty there. It pulled at her heart. Jane’s eyes flicked away before looking back at Alison. They were so close, only inches between them as Jane’s arms were still wrapped around Alison. Alison leant her head forward, just a fraction, wanting to kiss Jane, wanting Jane to take it all back.

Instead Jane pulled back, “Alison, no, really. I. I do. But that’s part of the problem. I want it, I want you, too much.”

Alison was totally confused. Jane had to still be listening to the recording. With what she’d just said, what they’d just done, she had to be. Alison remembered Jane’s look, her cries. There was no way the blonde had been faking it. Alison clung to the thought. Jane had just said she still wanted her. So what was the matter? A thought crept into Alison’s head, something Jane had said.

“Is there, is there someone else?” the brunette asked timidly. Her reticence was replaced by anger as Jane looked away guiltily. Alison leapt to her feet, pulling free of the blonde before glaring down at her roommate.

“Who is it? Who is she?” Whoever it was she was going to claw the girl’s eyes out. Or maybe hypnotise her and make her crawl to Alison for forgiveness. Jane was hers. She was willing to share Jane, as long as the blonde came back to her. But Jane was hers.

“There’s no-one,” Jane protested, “not really, but there’s this guy. And it wouldn’t matter anyway,” the blonde hurried on, “I don’t understand what’s going on. It’s all too much.”

Alison stared at Jane, speechless. Of course it was a boy, part of her mind tried to tell her. That was what Jane had said. “I don’t know if I’m into girls or boys.” Her stomach churned at the thought of some man pawing at Jane. Red rage clawed at Alison’s mind as she imagined his big, clumsy, hands all over Jane, his hairy body up against the blonde’s delicate, lithe, form. Alison’s stomach heaved and she thought she was going to be ill. She didn’t mind the idea of sharing Jane with other girls, but there was no way she was letting a guy get anywhere near her roommate.

She knew it was her own fault. The recording she’d made had made Jane be into girls, but that was all it had done. That wasn’t enough, Alison realised, she needed a Jane who had no interest in males. And there was only one way to achieve that. But she could barely speak, anger making her incoherent. Jane was staring at her, fear and concern clear in the blonde’s eyes as Alison tried to form the words.

“Alison, please, talk to me.”

Oh we’ll talk, just, just. Finally the brunette managed to force the words out.

“Massage time Janey.”

To be continued