The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Fair Share

Part 14

Not for those under 18 (or whatever the legal age for this sort of stuff is in your area). If you’re not that old, Boo! Go away now. If you are offended by graphic descriptions of sexual activities, especially non-consensual ones, then don’t read this. All characters and situations are fictional.

Copyright © 2017

Archived on the Erotic Mind Control web site by permission of the author. This story may be downloaded for personal archiving as long as this notice is retained.

“Who’s there?” Jane called, her voice raised in response to the knock on the door of the flat the blonde shared with Alison.

“Me,” Kathy stated, then hurriedly added her name, “Kathy.”

“Uh, Alison’s not here right now,” the blonde replied uncertainly.

“That’s okay,” Kathy announced brightly, smiling at the plain wooden door, “It’s you I want to talk to anyway. You got a few minutes?” The sociology major knew Alison wasn’t there, wouldn’t be for hours. She’d timed her visit to coincide with the brunette’s heaviest day of classes.

“Err, I. You sure?” Jane paused for a moment then seemed to come to some decision. “Just let me get into something, um, something.”

Kathy blinked in confusion. What the hell? Images of Jane prancing around the flat naked spilt through her mind. Her tongue flicked out, involuntarily licking her upper lip. That’d be hot. But it can’t be. But if she’s not, what the hell is she wearing? Kathy shook her head. She supposed that it could be true, if her suspicions about Alison were correct. Please tell me you haven’t.

Sighing, the raven-haired girl stared at the door in front of her. With any luck she’d know soon enough. One way or another. Trying to calm her thoughts she glanced around the hall of the student accommodation where Jane and Alison lived. A few months ago she’d have killed to have the money to live somewhere like this. Now she had somewhere much better. She also wouldn’t have imagined that she’d get the money by working as an escort. Not that she had any regrets. She loved her work. And no one had made her feel that way. It had just taken a few promptings from David for her to realise that sex with strangers and sex for money were two of her biggest turn-ons. Once she understood that, it was obvious what she should do. Logical. See, Kathy tried telling herself, sometimes people just change. She still wasn’t convinced that was what had happened to Jane. She knew what Alison could do. That made Jane’s changes seem just a little too convenient.

“Hi,” Jane announced breathlessly, opening the door. Kathy eyed her suspiciously. She had to admit the blonde was delicious, short and slim, with a cute little nose, elfin features and a mouth that just begged to be kissed. She could understand what Alison saw in her. Even as simply dressed as she was, in blue jeans and a dark pink blouse, Jane was mouth-watering. But only one cuff was buttoned and Kathy couldn’t escape her suspicions.

Showtime, the raven-haired girl thought.

“Hi yourself,” Kathy smiled back, slipping into Sapphire’s voice. “Can I come in?” she asked, a hand indicating the interior of the flat, before casually stroking Jane’s arm.

“Oh, um, sure,” the blonde replied before stepping back to let Kathy enter. The escort slipped past the other girl, hips swaying and her head tilted just enough to show the length her neck.

Wow, the raven-haired girl thought, momentarily stunned out of her professional demeanour. How’d this place get so clean? The last time she’d seen the girls’ rooms they’d been a mess, Alison complaining bitterly about Jane’s failure to do her share of the housework. But that had been months ago as well. Now the flat was spotless. It’s almost as good as my place, and I have to pay for that. Frowning, she recalled something Alison had said at Cassie’s party, about ‘persuading’ Jane to do her share of the housework. She hadn’t really thought about it at the time, but now… Oh Ali, what have you done? She couldn’t worry about that now, she had to concentrate on Jane.

“So, uh, what do you want?” the blonde asked, her eyes looking everywhere but at her guest. The girl was obviously nervous, and Kathy had her suspicions about why. Or at least part of the reason.

“Oh you know,” Kathy shrugged. “You’re with Alison, and she’s one of my best friends, so I thought we should get to know each other a little better.

Jane didn’t seem convinced, the blonde demurring, “Err, we’ve known each other for ages.”

“Ah, but before you were just her roommate. Things are a little different now.” Without waiting for an invitation Kathy slowly lowered herself on to the lounge. She stretched out her left leg, making the hem of her short pleated skirt ride even higher, pointing the toes of her high-heeled clad foot, before crossing her left leg over her right. She knew she wasn’t exactly being subtle, but with Jane’s inexperience it shouldn’t matter. Satisfied she watched Jane’s eyes flick to her legs before glancing away again.

“Now come and sit here,” Kathy purred, leaning forward before patting the lounge next to her. She was rewarded by Jane looking back in her direction, the blonde’s gaze focussed straight down her cleavage, the raven-haired girl’s assets amply revealed by the low scooped neck of the tight top she’d worn. Kathy had debated going for sophisticated, her typical style for her work. But somehow she thought Jane might be more susceptible to the skimpy casual look she’d chosen. From the way the blonde’s eyes were widening Kathy suspected she had made the correct choice. Jane didn’t take her eyes off the raven-haired girl’s chest as she sat down. Though she did look away hastily once she was seated, probably realising how obvious she was being. Staring straight ahead the blonde sat there rigidly, hands clasped in her lap, nervous tension washing off her.

“So,” Kathy began brightly, “did you know Alison before you moved in together?”

“N-No,” Jane replied, her eyes fixed rigidly ahead. Except for the moments they would glance guiltily in Kathy’s direction. “They allocate roommates unless you ask. I didn’t know anyone, so we were just put together.”

“Oh,” Kathy purred, “that was lucky. If you hadn’t been, then you probably wouldn’t have got together. That would have been a pity.” In sympathy for the imagined loss Kathy reached out and began stroking Jane’s upper arm. After a moment she stopped, letting her fingers brush the top of Jane’s hand before withdrawing her own. Shifting closer to the blonde Kathy whispered conspiratorially “I’ve known her for years.”

“How’d you meet her?” the blonde asked curiosity getting the better of her nervousness, at least for the moment.

“Oh we went to high school together,” Kathy smiled.

“What was she like?” Jane asked.

“Not that different,” Kathy mused. Except she wasn’t into girls. The raven-haired girl remembered her friend mooning over boys who never seemed to notice her. Poor Ali. She was a late bloomer, Kathy remembering her friend as the awkward girl with braces and pigtails Alison had been. Bet those guys regret it now. The brunette was a whole lot more eye-catching these days, and that opinion wasn’t just from the changes Kathy had made herself undergo. The gawky teenager had grown into a beautiful young woman. Alison had provided some of the best sex of the raven-haired girl’s life. But Jane was undeniably cute, and the delicious blonde was her target right now.

Kathy let the conversation flow, drawing Jane out. Every now and then a touch would punctuate her words, her hand over Jane’s, fingers gliding over the blonde’s skin, a pat on the shoulder that was almost a caress, a hand on a knee in a moment of laughter, but next time just a little higher. She could feel the tension still radiating from the girl sitting next to her, but it was changing, morphing. She could see Jane swallow, nervously, watched as the blonde licked her lower lip, felt Jane’s weight shift as she squirmed on the lounge.

“And that was how we ended up coming here,” Kathy said, finishing the tale of how’d they’d chosen the university where they all studied. She’d seen Jane smile at the image she’d conjured up of Alison creating a mountain of notes and files, tallying up the relative merits of all the places she could go. Kathy had made her decision long before Alison had. And been certain of what her friend would decide.

“And then you two ended up rooming together,” Kathy observed. Then she added, letting her voice drop into a purr. “Imagine if you had never met.”

“Well, we might have,” Jane insisted, “I mean somewhere around uni. We could have. I’m sure I’d have noticed her sometime.”

“I’m sure you would have,” Kathy breathed, her mouth barely an inch from Jane’s ear, “You notice girls don’t you?”

“Kathy? What? What are you doing?” the blonde protested. Jane stared at the hand that was half way up her thigh as if it was something she’d never seen before and had no idea how had it got there. But she made no effort to remove it.

“Jane, oh Jane, I’ve seen the way you look at them. The way you look at me.” Kathy smiled, her best, sultry, smile, before giving the blonde a direct order. “Look at me Jane,”

Jane made no move, but Kathy’s hand on her cheek, no matter how gentle it was, left her no choice.

“That’s better,” Kathy crooned. “You like what you see, don’t know? You can say yes Jane. I won’t mind.”

The blonde didn’t speak, her only response a simple nod.

“Now,” Kathy continued, “are you really into girls? Or just Alison? I think you’re into girls. I think you really like them. What do you think Jane?”

“I, um,” the blonde stumbled, hands fluttering up from her lap to ineffectually fill the space between the two girls.

“It’s okay,” Kathy breathed, “It’s alright to be into girls. It’s better than alright. You can tell me. Alison wants you to be into girls. You want to be into girls. Tell me that Jane.”

The blonde swallowed before replying, but Kathy didn’t have to wait long. “I want to be into girls.”

“You want to be into girls for Alison.”

“I uh,” Kathy knew she wasn’t being fair. With the way her hand was caressing one of Jane’s breasts it was no surprise at all that the girl was having trouble replying. That hand had seemed to give Jane enough trouble when it was gliding up and down her inner thigh, but now she could tell, even through the blouse and bra, just how hard Jane’s nipple was, feel the tremors passing through the other girl. Kathy’s lips were close enough to the blonde’s cheek she could almost taste the girl, her other hand playing in Jane’s hair.

“I want to be into girls for Alison.”

“You are into girls.”

“I’m into girls.”

Kathy let her grin turn predatory, in just the right way. “Well, you’re in luck,” she breathed, leaning closer to Jane’s delicate lips, “so am I.”

Jane’s eye’s flew wider. “Kathy! No! I, Alison. I can’t.”

Kathy let her mouth brush over Jane’s, the other girl’s pink-glossed lips warm and inviting, Kathy’s hand dropping to explore the line of Jane’s hip. “Yes, you can,” she breathed, “I can tell you want to. You need to. I know what you want. I can make you feel so good.”

To Kathy’s disappointment Jane pulled back, though not very far. “No Kathy, really, I’m with Alison.” Her voice sounded firm but from the way Jane’s eyes kept flitting between Kathy’s face and her chest and other parts of her body the escort wasn’t at all convinced. She’d seen looks like that so many times. She knew when someone wanted her. And the blonde wanted her. Bad. Sometimes her customers would get an attack of guilt, thoughts of their partner intruding for a moment.

“It’s just you and me here Jane. And you feel so good, so right. This is what you want.” Kathy let a hand glide over Jane’s hip, the other hand gently cradling the blonde’s head as her thumb caressed Jane’s cheek. Right about now, if Jane were a guy, Kathy would stroke his dick through his trousers. Just a delicate touch would be enough. And that would be the end of any protests. But women were different. She’d learnt that much from the extra customers she’d gathered since she’d widened her horizons.

“It’s just us here,” Kathy crooned, “and you want to feel so good. I can make you feel good.” She lightly brushed her lips over Jane’s, the blonde straining up to reach her. “So good, so right, so wanting. I know what you want. You want this,” a hand brushed over Jane’s nipple, “and this,” butterfly kisses on Jane’s neck, “and this,” a finger tracing the line where Jane’s leg met her torso, the blonde quivering in response.

Jane’s resistance melted into nothing as Kathy kissed her full on the lips, the escort’s tongue pushing the blonde’s lips apart as she sought the inside of her prey’s mouth. Jane kissed her back, tentatively at first, but then more eagerly, Kathy mentally smiling as she felt Jane’s hands running up her sides.

“Oh yes, you’re so beautiful, I’m so lucky,” Kathy murmured as she delicately nibbled one of Jane’s earlobes. “I want you. I need you Jane. I need you so much. Who couldn’t want you?” They were words she’d used so many times before. Things she’d learnt her female customers liked. To feel wanted, to feel needed, to feel special. Kathy knew her job, knew how to make her words quiver with desire, low and hoarse. Knew how to make them sound as if she meant them. Sometimes she did. Like now. Jane was definitely attractive, and Kathy always enjoyed her work. But it was more than that, there was a mix of vulnerability and eagerness about the girl that made her irresistible. Kathy felt her arousal building low and deep within her, an urgency to it she hadn’t expected.

“You’re gorgeous, wonderful, so beautiful. You’re a dream come true. I want to see more of you. Can I? Please Jane? Will you let me?” By now Kathy was poised over the blonde, knees pressing into the lounge, her legs on either side of Jane’s smaller form. She looked down, eyeing the girl with an expression she knew was half-predatory, half-begging. It had taken her hours in front of the mirror to get that look down pat. Kathy realised she really did want Jane. Not just the sex, but Jane. The escort could feel the heat radiating out from her own centre, the dampness building. She was quivering with need almost as much as the blonde was. Jane was so delicate, elfin. And her grin could be so cheeky. Not that she was grinning now, not with her eyes half-closed and her mouth just open.

“I think you will,” Kathy continued teasingly. “I think you want me to. Yes Jane? So beautiful, Jane, you’re everything anyone could want. I’m so lucky you’re here with me. You want me to do this.”

Jane stared at Kathy’s long delicate fingers as the raven-haired girl undid the buttons on the blonde’s blouse. Kathy didn’t bother trying to stop her eyebrows shooting up in surprise as she took in Jane’s bra. It was black and lacy and the way it held her breasts, offering them up, took her breath away. “Oh, oh, Jane, you’re so beautiful.” Without waiting for a response she pulled the blonde forward, easing the blouse off the girl’s shoulders before leaning down and running her tongue along Jane’s skin just above the edge of her bra.

“K-Kathy!” Kathy blinked as Jane pulled her head up, kissed her forcefully. She could feel Jane’s hands pulling at her top where it was tucked into her skirt.

The raven-haired girl leant back, straightened up. “Here,” she smiled, “let me help you.” With one practiced move she pulled her top up and over her head, before letting it fall away. Arching her back she smiled down at the blonde, giving Jane her best professional look.

“Like what you see?” the escort teased.

“Oh yeah,” Jane smiled in return, her hands reaching up to play over Kathy’s own bra-clad breasts.

The raven-haired girl’ voice caught in her throat as Jane’s fingers played over her nipples. “Oh, oh Jane, oh yeah.” She had to get her bra off. Had to feel those hands directly on her skin. Oh wow, I wish my customers knew how to play with them like you do!

Jane’s hands were back on Kathy’s breasts as soon as the raven-haired girl’s assets were free of her bra, Kathy running one hand through her long tresses as she gazed temptingly down at the blonde, her hips moving slowly back and forward, her other hand playing along her thigh, pulling up the hem of her skirt. “Fair’s fair,” she grinned, reaching around behind the blonde for the clasp of the blonde’s bra.

Slowly she leant down to kiss Jane as one hand played with Jane’s nipple, rubbing it between her fingers then pinching it just enough to evoke delightful squeaks from the girl beneath her She could feel Jane’s need building, the heat from the girl almost palpable. Her own desire echoed it. She wanted Jane, wanted her now, wanted to taste her, wanted her tongue deep inside the blonde as Jane’s tongue explored her own depths. She thought the blonde’s need was just as great, if the way Jane was trying to catch her breath was any indication. But she wanted to be sure.

She let a hand play over the blonde’s jeans encased pussy. Felt Jane squirm as she kissed the other girl, the blonde’s soft lips a taste of heaven. Kathy could smell strawberries and just a hint of vanilla. She could feel the moans emanating from the blonde as she let that hand continue to play teasingly over Jane’s crotch.

Kathy squawked in surprise as Jane threw her off and then landed on top of her, one hand planted on the lounge by the raven-haired girl’s head, the other reaching up under Kathy’s skirt. Jane’s eyes narrowed slightly and the cheeky grin Kathy recognised played over the blonde’s features.

“Yeah, you want this?” Jane teased, Kathy’s eyes fixed on the girl’s delicate chest, the pink nipples hard and tight. The escort felt her breath catch as Jane’s fingers found her clit through the fabric of her panties.

“Oh yeah, you do,” Jane crowed. “Wow, you’re wet,” she added, tugging Kathy’s panties aside and slipping a finger inside, sparks going off in the raven-haired girl’s brain. Kathy felt her hips lifting of their own accord, wanting Jane deeper inside.

Huh? What? Kathy hadn’t expected to lose control like this, hadn’t thought Jane could make her feel this way. Desperately her hands sought the button on Jane’s jeans. Undoing them she slid them down the blonde’s slim hips. Let’s see how you like it.

Her eyes widened as she glanced down, taking in the skimpy thong that matched Jane’s now discarded bra. Need drove her, cupping the girl, Jane moving herself against Kathy’s hand, before the raven-haired girl pulled the thong aside, pushed two fingers inside the blonde, Jane squealing through the kiss they were sharing.

“Oh that’s how you want it, is it?” Jane scowled, cutely, after rolling off the other girl. Kathy felt Jane’s hands on her hips before her knickers were pulled down and off. Then Jane’s head was diving under her skirt and Kathy’s legs were rising up as if gravity had ceased to exist and wrapping themselves around Jane.

“Oh, oh fuck,” Kathy cried as Jane’s tongue thrust into her before the blonde withdrew and clamped her lips around the escort’s clit. Sparks were dancing in front of Kathy’s eyes, her hips driving faster and faster, desperately trying to get the blonde’s tongue as deep inside her as she could. “Oh god, Jane,” Kathy cried, her world exploding around her.

Fumbling Kathy pulled the blonde’s head up, planted her lips on Jane’s, tasting herself. It wasn’t enough, it couldn’t be enough. Her plan was careering off the rails and right now she couldn’t care less. She pushed the blonde back on the lounge, ripped the last of the girl’s clothes off, before diving for Jane’s pussy, the girl’s nether lips pink and wet and inviting. Jane cried out, again and again, her thighs sliding against Kathy’s shoulders before wrapping themselves around the raven-haired girl’s head.

“C’mon,” Kathy smiled, offering her hand to Jane as she drew back, licking her lips, the other girl heavy-lidded and panting.

“What? Where?” Jane blinked in confusion.

“Your bedroom, gorgeous,” Kathy teased, “you don’t think we’re finished yet do you? There’s so much more we can do.”

“Oh, right, yeah,” Jane agreed, the blonde almost over-balancing as Kathy helped her to her feet, but then taking advantage of her movement to lick one of Kathy’s nipples.

“Oh, that’s the way you want it is it?” Kathy teased before pinching both of Jane’s nipples in return, the shorter girl quivering and sighing. Pulling Jane along with her they fell through the door to the blonde’s bedroom, landing on her bed in a tangle of limbs. Kathy rolled over, used her legs to pin the shorter girl beneath her. With one hand she propped herself up, leaning down to graze her teeth over a nipple. Jane’s moan turned into a cry as Kathy slipped first one finger than a second into the blonde’s dripping centre. A third finger joined them as Kathy’s thumb ground into Jane’s clit.

“I’m going to make you come. And come and come. Until you’re a hot sticky mess. Until you can’t think. Until you pass out. Sound good Jane?”

She watched Jane swallow, her pink lips, the gloss half-rubbed off, a tight line. The blonde nodded sharply, once. “Oh god, yeah,” Jane declared, before wrapping her arms around Kathy’s neck and pulling the taller girl down forcefully to kiss her, Jane’s tongue almost as deep in her mouth as Kathy’s fingers were in Jane’s moist pussy.

It was after lunchtime when Kathy pushed herself upright, one hand holding her up while she pressed the other to the side of her head. Wow, that was, just, wow. “You okay there, gorgeous?” she asked softly, leaning over to gently kiss Jane on the cheek.

The other girl smiled and murmured something. Kathy wasn’t sure what. Then Jane rolled over, tucking herself deeper into the bed clothes. Kathy shook her head in amazement. She looks so cute and, uh, innocent? She knew the last, at least, wasn’t true in the slightest. Not with the delicious aches and tingles still running through her body.

Alison had been fun, but Kathy had sensed the brunette holding herself back during their love-making. Whether it was uncertainty or because of Jane or something else, Kathy wasn’t sure. But once Jane had got over her initial doubts she’d been electric, almost insatiable. No wonder Alison has a goofy grin these days, the raven-haired girl mused.

Slipping out of the bed Kathy shook her head. Even though her plan was working she realised now that it hadn’t been all that clever. If Alison was doing to Jane what Kathy suspected she was sure that the brunette would be using her roommate’s computer. She’d decided that the easiest way to get at it was to wait until Jane was alone and then fuck her into unconsciousness. In retrospect the idea seemed breathtakingly stupid. Jane might have resisted her temptations. And once she got Jane into bed, the blonde may have outlasted her. Kathy admitted that last had almost happened. She’d been so confident in her professional experience she’d thought she’d simply overwhelm the other girl. As it had happened, her plan had worked. But it had been a closer run thing than she’d expected.

I should have thought of another way to get at her laptop. Kathy shook her head. Don’t know one that would have been half as much fun though, she added, sneaking a glance back at the now slumbering blonde.

“Fun time’s over,” she muttered with a sigh, looking around for some clothes. All she could see was her skirt, discarded in a corner of the room. Vaguely she remembered losing the rest out in the main room of the flat. As she pulled the garment back on she thought about retrieving the rest of her outfit, but she didn’t know how long Jane would be out. Hurriedly she sat herself down at Jane’s desk and turned on her laptop

Kathy hoped her suspicious were unfounded. If they were and Alison hadn’t done anything to Jane, then Kathy knew that she was going to have a lot of explaining to do. But Alison wasn’t exactly being exclusive. At the very least there was the quickie they’d shared the last time Alison had visited her rooms. If it was good enough for the brunette, Kathy reasoned, it was good enough for the blonde.

Oh God, I hope she doesn’t have a password, Kathy thought anxiously as her fingers fumbled over the keyboard. Her plan was looking flimsier by the minute.

Fortunately Jane wasn’t that careful and Kathy was soon staring at the desktop on the machine. Just to be sure she’d turned the computer away from her as it started up, in case something launched automatically. If Alison had put something there, and used the same spiral as on her own induction, Kathy didn’t want to risk falling under its spell. Her cautious glimpses around the side of the screen had shown nothing, so she’d pulled it back around.

Mouth twisting into a grimace she asked no-one in particular, “Okay, if there is something where would it be?” Then she answered herself Oh, right. Alison was her friend, but that didn’t mean Kathy was blind to her faults. The brunette was just a little neurotic. Sure enough, there was something in the same folder on Jane’s machine as held the file on Kathy’s laptop that the two had made.

Kathy sighed and felt her stomach clench as she saw two files, both big enough to hold the video for an induction. “Oh Ali,” she whispered dejectedly.

Carefully, as if it might bite her, Kathy turned the machine around again. Leaning over it, she placed the cursor over the play button before leaning back so she couldn’t see the screen. Then she pushed down on the mouse pad.

A few seconds later she heard Jane’s voice spilling out of the speakers, flat and emotionless.

“You’re turned on Jane, think of how it feels to be so aroused, so turned on, wanting it, needing it. You’re feeling that, so much, so strong. Now think of girls, hot, sexy, beautiful, girls. They’re what’s turning you on. You want them. Repeat after me. I want girls. They turn me on. I want to have sex with girls. Hot, steamy, mind-melting sex. I’m into girls…”

“Fuck!” Kathy spat, then hastily looked over her shoulder at the sleeping blonde.

Jane had rolled onto her back but was still asleep. At least her eyes were closed. The blonde’s lips were moving but if she was saying something Kathy couldn’t tell what it was. She stared at the blonde for a moment before her head snapped back to the laptop. Then back to Jane.

“Hell!” Hastily she snapped the screen down, the recording of Jane’s voice immediately silenced. Looking back at Jane’s sleeping form Kathy could see her lips had ceased to move.

Damn it Ali. Picking up the laptop Kathy slipped out of the room.

A few minutes later she stared at the laptop in disbelief. It had all been there, everything she’d feared. The second recording had been even worse than the first. What Alison had done was almost worse than Kathy had imagined. The brunette had made Jane be into girls, turned her off boys. Made her flatmate want her. Worse than that she’d made Jane like it.

Oh Ali, Ali, Ali Kathy thought despairingly, blinking back tears. She knew how much had friend had wanted the blonde, but this was too much, too awful. She could barely comprehend it. She’d asked Alison to help change her, but she knew that Jane hadn’t been given the same choice. If the blonde had known what was going on those last few words would not have been there.

“I love it when Alison hypnotises me. I trust Alison. If she tells me something when I’m hypnotised, changes something about me, I know it’s for the best. When I listen to the recordings I know they are telling me the truth. I know how much Alison cares for me. I’m happy if Alison’s hypnotism changes me. The recordings come from Alison, so they must be true. I love what Alison’s hypnotism does to me. I want it.”

Kathy wasn’t sure what to do. She could confront her friend, get her to stop doing what she was doing. Kathy promised herself, promised, that that was what she would do. But first she had to tell Jane. Guilt welled up inside the raven-haired girl. She’d taken advantage of what had happened to Jane, even if she hadn’t known it. Without what Alison had done Jane would never have had sex with her. Kathy had suspected it but seduced the blonde anyway.

I’m as bad as Alison is, she thought, the guilt making her feel physically ill.

She had to tell Jane. It was the right thing to do.

Leaving the laptop where it was she headed back to Jane’s room. Leaning over the blonde she gently shook her arm, “Um, Jane, wake up.”

Jane opened her eyes, blinked twice and then smiled dreamily as she looked up at Kathy. “Oh, hey, hi,” she said, then yawned, “Oh, you up for some more?” Jane added, a grin creeping over her features as she reached out for one of Kathy’s breasts.

“Hey, no!” the raven-haired girl cried, jumping backwards. “We need to talk,” she added, trying to sound serious and realising that being topless probably wasn’t helping.

“What?” Jane frowned. “Hey, it was fun, but I’m with Alison you know.”

“Huh?” Kathy replied, confusion being quickly replaced by the realisation of what Jane thought she meant. “No, not about us. Geez, no, I need you to listen to something. You might want to put some clothes on.”

“Reeeeeeally?” Jane grinned playfully, before pouncing forward and licking one of Kathy’s nipples.

It only made Kathy feel worse. Jane was only like this because of what Alison had done to her. “No. NO!” the raven-haired girl cried, jumping off the bed and heading for the door. “I mean it Jane. Just, just get something on and come out here.”

“Oh alright. Spoilsport!” the blonde called after her.

“So what’s the big deal?” Jane asked, flopping down into a chair across from Kathy a few minutes later. “And what are doing with my laptop?”

Kathy sighed. Jane had simply slipped on a robe and the glimpses the raven-haired girl was getting of the blonde’s body weren’t helping at all with her feelings of self-recrimination. Kathy had added her bra and top to her skirt but hadn’t been able to find her knickers. She wasn’t sure what condition they’d be in even she did manage to retrieve them.

“Look,” Kathy sighed, “just listen to this.” Carefully she positioned the laptop so that its screen pointed away from both girls. Having either of them go under wouldn’t help anything. She watched as Jane’s expression changed from confusion to dismay to thoughtfulness as the two recordings played. At least Jane stayed aware. Kathy had been worried the other girl might slip under as she had seemed to on her bed. But perhaps that had only been because she’d been at least half-asleep already.

“What the hell was that?” Jane asked quietly once the second recording had finished.

“Hypnotic recordings,” Kathy explained nervously. “I think Alison had you make them.”

“Why’d you turn the screen away?” Jane frowned.

“It’s not just the recording. They’ve got an induction with them.” She could see Jane’s frown deepen. “A video, a spiral, colours, lights, it’s what puts you under. Well, at least I think they do. The files are too big to just be the audio.”

“Oh, ah, right.” Jane pulled herself upright in her chair, sat silent for a few moments. “That why you didn’t want to look either? But how’d you know?”

“I uh.” Kathy swallowed. It was all too much. The weight of what Alison had done to her flatmate pressed down on her. It was horrifying. How could you do it Ali? I don’t care how much you wanted her, this isn’t right. She had to be honest with Jane, the girl deserved that much. “Alison made one for me too. But I asked her. She didn’t ask you, did she? You didn’t know.” Mournfully Kathy shook her head.

Jane had a distant look on her face. “So let me get this straight. You say Alison has hypnotised me, made me listen to these recordings?”

Kathy could only nod. Surprise tinged her depression. Jane was being amazingly calm. She’d expected the girl to break down and cry or maybe launch into one of her famous rages.

“And they’re what’s made me be into girls, into Alison?” the blonde continued.

“Uh huh,” Kathy replied glumly.

“And she made one for you as well, but you asked for it?”

“Yeah.”

“That’s uh, yeah,” Jane said, obviously surprised. Then she added hurriedly, her eyes wide. “We’ll get back to that.” The blonde took a deep breath. “So Alison has hypnotised me, made it so I’ll listen to this over and over. Made me be into girls, into her. Hypnotised me. Changed me.”

Kathy couldn’t blame Jane for repeating herself. She was amazed how calm the other girl was. There was a breathlessness in Jane’s voice, a catch. Kathy could see Jane’s lower lip trembling. If Jane broke down right now it was only what Kathy would have expected.

But she didn’t. “Let me see that,” Jane cried as she grabbed her laptop. As the blonde spoke she clicked the mousepad a couple of times. Kathy wouldn’t have been surprised if she was deleting the offending files.

“Hey! Don’t trash them.” the raven-haired girl cried, “We should leave them there. Not let Alison weasel out of it. Evidence, you know?”

“What?” Jane frowned, looking up at Kathy over the top of the laptop’s screen. “Oh, uh, no. Don’t worry. I was just switching the sound off.”

That made sense to Kathy. Jane wouldn’t to risk accidentally hearing the recordings.

“So,” the blonde continued still working on the machine, “these things have an induction. Which put me under. Made me do it. And Alison made one for you? With the same spirally thing?”

“Yeah, I guess so,” Kathy replied, unsure what Jane was on about and why the girl was still so calm. If it was her she’d be screaming by now. She’d really expected to have the weather one of Jane’s rages.

“So if you saw it you’d probably slip straight under,” Jane mused an odd note of slyness in her voice that tickled at the edge of Kathy’s mind, but the blonde continued without giving the raven-haired girl a chance to say anything.

“Look at the screen Kathy,” Jane ordered, flipping her laptop around and clicking on the mousepad.

It was the last thing Kathy wanted to do. She knew she shouldn’t, couldn’t. Why would Jane want her to? I can’t look. But it was already too late. Even before the thought had formed her eyes had dropped involuntarily to the screen. They were locked there now, held by the familiar spiral, its pulsing colours taking her choices away. Look away, she thought desperately Close your eyes, look away.

Her body wouldn’t respond, the colours and patterns sinking straight into her consciousness, pulling her mind down like it was trapped in quicksand.

Jane wasn’t helping. “Look at the screen Kathy. You want to look at the screen. You need to look at the screen. So many colours. Well I guess there are. So pretty. I can’t remember. But it doesn’t matter. You want to look. You need to look. Sink into trance. Hypnotised. So hypnotised for me.

Jane couldn’t resist stroking herself as she watched the expression leach out of Kathy’s face. She couldn’t believe how turned on she was. “Oh, oh god, wow,” the blonde cried as she slipped a finger inside her wet slit, her tongue licking her lips at the sight of her friend. She gave herself a shake and gnawed at her lower lip as Kathy stared at the screen.

“You in trance Kathy?” she asked nervously.

“Yes.”

A second finger joined the first. “Oh wow, oh fuck. This is so hot. No wonder Alison does it. Oh girlfriend, you are so kinky.”

“I’m so kinky,” Kathy intoned.

Oops, the blonde thought. Better watch what I say. She gave the raven-haired beauty a considered glance. Not that making you a little kinkier will do any harm.

“Sorry Kathy,” the blonde pouted. “I probably should be grateful, shouldn’t I? You only wanted to help me didn’t you? But were you listening to that recording? I mean, really? I was. Alison made me like it. Wow. I really do.” The idea shocked Jane so much she ceased her masturbation. “She made me want to be hypnotised, want to be changed. She bent me to like being bent. Oh my god.” Without thought her fingers found their way back, easily slipping inside her dripping snatch. “That is so. Fucking. Hot.” Electric waves crashed over the blonde as she cried out her ecstasy, “Oh, oh. Oooooooo.”

“Oh Alison, sweetie.” Jane said, shaking her head. “I should probably hate you. I mean, you’ve made me a lesbian. Made me into you. But I don’t. Cause you made me want it. Which is probably hotter than if I’d wanted it in the first place. Hey, I wonder if you made me want to wear that dress? Oh, I bet you did.” The thought of her maid outfit, of Alison hypnotising her into wanting to wear it, sent an electric shiver through the blonde.

She noticed Kathy’s eyes still staring at the screen. “Oh, umm, Kathy, keep watching the video. If it stops, just go back to the start.” Without a sound or an expression the raven-haired girl reached out for the key pad of the laptop.

Oh my god, Jane thought, watching her friend, the blonde realising her own eyes were as wide as saucers. That is so hot. Is that what I look Iike? I guess it is. Just sitting there, empty, waiting. Waiting for someone to do anything. Even though she’d just come the blonde could feel the arousal building again, radiating out from her centre to fill every corner of her body.

So what now? Jane pondered, frowning. She knew she really shouldn’t like what Alison had done to her. She should hate her girlfriend for it. But she didn’t. I love it. I love her. And even if she made me that way, that just makes it better. I am so screwed. She knew she was defenceless against her roommate and even if she liked what was happening to her a little piece of rationality told her that she shouldn’t let Alison have it all her own way. That wouldn’t be fair. Plus there was the problem of Kathy. The other girl had only tried to help her. But Kathy would probably be doubly angry once she came out of her trance. First of all with what Alison had done to Jane and now with what Jane had done to her.

One thing didn’t make sense to the blonde. Well, a few things don’t but anyway, first thing first. Kathy had said she’d asked Alison to make her a recording. Which if it was anything like the ones on Jane’s laptop had made the raven-haired beauty into girls. Which would explain what the previously laser-straight girl had done with her today.

“Hmm,” the blonde began thoughtfully, “Kathy you’re going to answer some questions for me.” She frowned at the girl’s continuing silence. “Say, ‘yes Jane’”.

“Yes Jane.” Kathy’s monotone sent a tingle down to Jane’s toes. The fingers still buried in her pussy probably didn’t hurt with that either.

Bending over the table towards the other girl Jane couldn’t keep an eager smile off her face. She could see why her girlfriend liked to play with hypnotised girls. They were definitely going to have a conversation. Soon. But not quite yet. “Good. So Alison made a recording for you?”

“Yes Jane.” Kathy wasn’t looking at her, the raven-haired girl’s eyes still fixed on the screen.

“It’s on your computer?”

“Yes Jane.”

“To make you into girls?”

“Yes Jane”

“And you asked for it?” Jane couldn’t keep her head from shaking at that thought. The other girl’s affirmative reply only sharpened the feeling that her head was spinning. It was also amazingly hot. The idea of someone wanting to be bent like that. But Kathy was so straight. Or at least she used to be. Why on earth would you do that? I have no idea why someone would. Oh, right. I can just ask.

“Kathy, why did you ask Alison do that?”

“I’m an escort and I wanted to be bi to get more customers.”

Jane stared, open-mouthed, at her friend. Her brain was having trouble processing the other girl’s response. Then her neurons started firing again. “What the fuck?” Jane yelled. She’d thought it might be some weird desire to experiment. Or some drunken bet. Kathy’s answer was the last thing she’d expected. Images of Kathy selling herself poured through her mind. “Oh god, just, oh fuck, you, you, ooooooooo.”

Geez, can this day get any hotter? the blonde pondered, coming down from yet another peak.

“Okay,” Jane managed after she got her breath back, “tell me the whole story.”

So Kathy did.

As the other girl fell silent Jane had to force her mouth to close. “Wow,” the blonde breathed, “just, wow. Fucking. Hell.” She’d had to stop Kathy a few times, losing the thread of the girl’s story as more orgasms had overtaken her. She wasn’t sure how many more she could take. The expressionless delivery of the tale had only added to the arousal.

You are so screwed girl. And I thought I was bent out of shape.

“Does Alison know about David?” Jane asked. She wasn’t sure exactly what David had done to Kathy. But she was pretty sure that a simple conversation wouldn’t be enough to turn someone like her friend into an escort overnight. She hadn’t been able to tell from Kathy’s story exactly how this David had made her friend want to be prostitute herself, but she was certain there was more to it than just words.

“I told her we talked,” Kathy replied, her eyes still fixed firmly on the screen.

“Well, you stay away from him from now on, you got that? If you have to, run like hell.” Kathy was their friend. No guy was going to get to play tricks like that with her. “Understand?”

“Yes.”

“Okay, um,” Jane began uncertainly. What the hell do I do now? Err, don’t want you remembering this.

“Right,” the blonde tried again. “Repeat after me, I won’t remember Jane hypnotising me.”

“I won’t remember Jane hypnotising me,” the raven-haired girl droned.

Jane almost lost the thread of her thoughts, the idea of what she was doing to her friend burning brightly within her, her fingers thrusting ever deeper into her dripping pussy.

“I just came over here to seduce Jane because she’s so hot.” The blonde couldn’t stifle a giggle at that statement.

“I just came over here to seduce Jane because she’s so hot.”

“I won’t worry about Alison hypnotising Jane.” ’Cause I sure as hell don’t, Jane smiled to herself.

“I won’t worry about Alison hypnotising Jane.”

Jane was sure she could feel the monotone of Kathy’s voice echoing deep within her. It was almost as good as a vibrator. Maybe even better.

“Just keep saying those things to yourself. We’re going to take a little walk. You’ll come with me. And do what I say.” The idea of taking a hypnotised Kathy out in public was enough to push Jane over the edge. Again. “And if we meet anyone you know you’ll just smile and say hi.”

Now, what was her address? Oh, idiot. I can just ask her.

(To be continued)