The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Fair Share

Part 20

Not for those under 18 (or whatever the legal age for this sort of stuff is in your area). If you’re not that old, Boo! Go away now. If you are offended by graphic descriptions of sexual activities, especially non-consensual ones, then don’t read this. All characters and situations are fictional.

Copyright © 2017

Archived on the Erotic Mind Control web site by permission of the author. This story may be downloaded for personal archiving as long as this notice is retained.

Alison lazily licked her way up Jane’s thigh, her eyes hooded and half-closed, a warm glow of satisfaction filling her body. She wasn’t sure how long the three of them had spent in bed, her, her girlfriend and Gillian. It wasn’t like she could ask the other two. Jane lay on her back, legs spread, eyes staring at the ceiling, deep in trance. Gillian’s head was buried in the blonde’s crotch, licking and sucking, over and over, sending the blonde into orgasm after orgasm, the redhead as deeply hypnotised as Alison’s girlfriend.

There was no guilt at what she’d done, was doing, to the two girls. She knew how much Jane liked it, after the blonde’s first experience with Kathy. And Gillian, well. It was really up to Alison what the redhead liked now.

The brunette’s tongue reached her girlfriend’s waist as the blonde shuddered in another climax, Jane’s vibrations tingling through Alison, starting at her tongue, reaching down to her nipples, then lower, hotter, before ending at her toes. She hadn’t hypnotised the two girls immediately. She’d waited a while, the three a delicious tangle of legs and arms. But she couldn’t resist, not forever. It was too good, too right, too fucking hot not send their minds spiralling away.

“I love you Jane,” Alison crooned, her tongue sweeping up the curve of her girlfriend’s breast before Alison’s lips locked around the blonde’s nipple, the nub rock-hard. The brunette’s teeth grazed along its length before she started suckling, her fingers finding her own centre. Hot, sexy, hypnotised girls, the thought singing through her mind. She could do anything with them, anything.

I shouldn’t, Alison thought, the memory of what she’d done to Gillian slicing through her like a cold wave.

But her lips were around Jane’s nipple, her body pressed against that of her girlfriend as the blonde climaxed yet again from the redhead’s ministrations. I shouldn’t, Alison repeated.

She’d come so close to disaster with Gillian, not knowing what to do with the girl until Jane had helped her. Jane will help you, the words echoing up from deep in her mind. They made sense, Alison knew how much Jane loved her, how much she loved Jane. Part of her wanted to stay in bed with Jane forever, the two of them coming over and over. With some help from Gillian. Or Kathy. Or some other hot, sexy hypnotised girl. Some girl that Alison had hypnotised. That Alison could change.

With an effort Alison sat up and leant over Gillian, the girl still head down in Jane’s crotch. One hand holding herself up, Alison let the other snake over Gillian’s arse, finding its way to the girl’s dripping centre.

With her lips brushing Gillian’s ear Alison whispered. “You love the taste of a girl. You love doing her. You love the scent. You love a girl doing you. You love everything about it. It’s so hot. So sexy. You’re so turned on. You want to lick and lick and lick. You want to bury your tongue so deep.”

Alison had to stop for a moment, arousal taking her voice away as she thought of the words slipping into the void that was currently Gillian’s mind, filling the girl, changing her. Making her what Alison wanted her to be. The brunette let the waves sweep over her, her fingers probing the redhead’s warm, slick, opening, the silky sensation driving her nearer to the edge.

“You want it so bad. You’re almost coming. Almost, but not quite. You’re on the edge. So close, so close.”

Alison withdrew her fingers, let them graze Gillian’s lips. “Falling away, you were so close,” she teased, “you want it, need it.”

Her fingers plunged back in. “And it’s almost there again, you can taste it. Almost, almost.”

“But not yet.”

Over and over she brought the girl to the edge, felt the redhead quiver around her fingers, heard her, despite the girl’s trance, moan in desperation into Jane’s pussy, Alison’s own climax threatening to crest.

When she couldn’t take it any longer Alison rubbed the girl’s clit, hard, breathed into her ear, “You’re coming, you’re coming so haaaaard.”

Alison’s orgasm exploded as Gillian howled into Jane’s pussy, a wordless, animal, cry, the blonde still staring at the ceiling.

“Oh fuck,” the brunette moaned as she fell back onto the bed, careful not to slip off the side. It wasn’t designed for three. She couldn’t focus.

Beside her Gillian resumed her mindless attentions to Alison’s girlfriend.

Aftershocks crashed through the brunette, delicious, hot sparks, blooming in every part of her body. But it wasn’t enough.

Flipping on her side Alison lathered the two girls in kisses, hands roaming free. It wasn’t enough. She needed more. Needed it like air.

She needed to change someone.

She couldn’t do it to Gillian. Much as she wanted to. She’d almost destroyed the girl. Maybe she had, in some way. Gillian wasn’t who she’d been, didn’t even remember who that was. But they’d managed to patch her together enough that she’d be able to cope.

Alison didn’t want to do that to Jane.

But she had to do something. Bending, twisting, changing. The thoughts spilling white light through her, turning her centre into a molten cauldron. She had to do something.

“Jane,” Alison commanded. Hauling herself up to lie beside her girlfriend. “Oh fuck,” the brunette moaned as another orgasm ripped through the blonde. “Jane listen to me. Have you been practicing your French?”

“Yes,” Jane cried. Alison hadn’t really had to ask. She’d heard Jane practice. Sent her girlfriend into trance so she could concentrate undisturbed. But making Jane answer was just so delicious.

“Listen to me Jane. When you’re in your dress, that maid’s dress, you’ll speak French, or with a French accent. What will you do?”

“W-when I’m in m-my maid’s dress I’ll speak F-french or with a French accent.”

Alison could picture her girlfriend, dusting, cleaning, cooking. Bending so that the skirt rode up her thigh. And every time she spoke it would be “eet” and “oiu” and everything else in a gorgeous French accent.

Oh, oh god. “Gillian, lick me,” Alison ordered. Right then she wanted to be the one inside her girlfriend, her fingers taking the place of Gillian’s tongue as the redhead switched her attentions to Alison.

“Oh, oh yeah.” Gillian knew how to use her tongue. She should. Alison had spent enough time instructing her, the redhead so hypnotised she couldn’t do anything other than focus on her task.

“Say it again Jane.”

“When I’m in my maid’s dress I’ll speak French or with a French accent.”

“Good girl,” the brunette whispered, rewarding her girlfriend with a delicate stroke of her fingers. Oh god Alison could picture Jane in the outfit, hear her voice, dripping sex as the accent spilt from her lips.

“You’ll want to do it. But you won’t remember why. You won’t remember me telling you.”

Alison could hardly breathe as she stared into Jane’s glassy eyes. She wanted to dive in there and never surface. She could do so much more. Anything she wanted. All she had to do was say the words.

Oh fu-u-uck. Gillian’s tongue was going to burn right through her. If she didn’t explode first.

Alison’s thumb pressed down on Jane’s clit as Gillian’s tongue, and the visions swimming in her head, drove her over the edge. She could feel her girlfriend bucking next to her, the two girls coming in unison.

“Shit,” Alison cursed, banging her hands down on the mattress. She hadn’t meant to do anything to Jane. It was too risky. This was her precious Jane. What was I thinking? Glumly Alison realised that there was an easy answer to that. And then there was Gillian. Even after everything she’d done even more to the girl. The poor girl hadn’t asked for any of this. What’s wrong with me? the brunette wondered, nervous eyes cast over the naked female flesh beside her giving her at least a partial answer.

“Wake up Jane,” Alison commanded wearily, perched on the edge of her own bed. It really wasn’t designed for three. “You can stop now Gillian,” the brunette added.

The blonde shook herself, blinked. Then grabbed Alison’s head and kissed her, Jane’s tongue thrusting deep into her girlfriend’s mouth.

“Mmmmmm,” Alison protested, vainly trying to break away from her girlfriend. After what she’d just done she didn’t deserve anything like this. “No. Jane. No,” the brunette managed after finally managing to pry the blonde away from her face.

Jane sat on her haunches, regarding her girlfriend. “What’s the matter Ali? C’mon, I know that look.”

Alison couldn’t bear to look at her girlfriend. I shouldn’t have done it. Not to Jane. This was her Jane, her beautiful Jane. She shouldn’t take chances like that. “I, I did something to you.”

“Oh,” the blonde cried excitedly, “What? Tell me, what did you do?”

Oh god, no,, Alison backed away, as much as limited space on the bed allowed, as her girlfriend prowled towards her, fear and guilt gnawing at the brunette, the enthusiasm in the blonde’s eyes tormenting her.

Pressed up against the wall, Alison clenched her hands between her thighs in embarrassment. “I, I made it so you can only speak French, or with an accent, when you, you know, have the dress on.” Then she made herself look at Jane. “I’m sorry. I don’t know what I’m doing.”

Jane rested her head on Alison’s shoulder, her wide blue eyes staring up at her girlfriend in devotion. “What’s the problem? I thought that was the idea of making me learn French?”

“But I shouldn’t have just made you do it,” Alison protested. “And the way I was feeling I could have done anything to you. I could barely stop myself. Look what I did to Gillian,” she added, indicating the redhead. Gillian was clad only in her fishnet gloves, stockings and garter belt. The redhead knelt on the bed, still in trance and staring sightlessly into space. “I don’t want that happening to you.”

Jane leant back, looking between her girlfriend and Gillian, a thoughtful look on her face. “Yeah, uh, I get the point.”

The two lovers regarded each other silently. Alison could feel tears forming in her eyes. If she couldn’t trust herself with Jane she didn’t know what she was going to do. Losing the blonde would rip her world apart. She didn’t want to even start dealing with her guilt over Gillian.

“I know,” Jane smiled brightly. “How about I hypnotise you so you don’t want to change me? At least without asking first?”

Alison wasn’t so sure. Hypnotism seemed to be causing more problems for them than it solved. “I don’t know if that’ll work Jane. And anyway how are you going to hypnotise me?”

Jane waved an agitated hand in her direction. “I didn’t mean exactly me hypnotise you. You put yourself under with the spiral and then I’ll sort it out.”

Alison gave her girlfriend a doubtful look. She still wasn’t convinced.

“Trust me,” Jane beamed, taking one of Alison’s hands in both her hers. The brunette tried to force her worries away. She did trust Jane. Almost as much as she loved her.

“Right,” Jane said a few minutes later, Alison seated in front of her own laptop as Jane leant over her shoulder, “just put yourself under.” The two girls were still naked, Jane in such a rush to get this done that she hadn’t let Alison stop for anything. Not even to fix Gillian up, much as Alison had wanted to clean the girl up and send her on her way, the redhead still entranced and kneeling naked on Jane’s bed.

“You sure?” Alison asked, looking up from her screen.

“Yep,” the blonde replied, moving to the other side of their dining table. “Just let me get over here. Won’t be much use if I go under as well.”

“Okay then,” Alison sighed, her finger poised above the mousepad. She hoped Jane knew what she was doing. But the brunette couldn’t see any other choice. It was this, or risk Jane ending up as bad as Gillian. Or worse. The thought knotted her stomach. She couldn’t do that to Jane. Firmly her finger pressed down.

The spiral sprang to life immediately, so familiar, so comforting, Alison’s thoughts fraying and spinning away into nothingness, her eyes held, glued, to the centre of the screen as the patterns and colours devoured everything else in her head. Vaguely she was aware of Jane sitting across from her, her girlfriend’s eyes fixed on her. Then even that was gone, leaving only a blank void.

Jane’s heart was in her mouth as she watched the light fade and die in her girlfriend’s eyes Alison staring fixedly at the screen. When Alison had woken her up and told her what she’d done Jane had just about come on the spot.

But she’s right, the blonde told herself forcefully I don’t want to end up like Gillian.

Nervously she nibbled the tip of one finger as she watched the expression leech from Alison’s expression. The concern she felt made it almost possible to ignore the heat in her centre as she watched her girlfriend drop into trance. If only she could just watch this and not have to worry about anything else. Maybe wake Alison up and have her girlfriend trance her. Then it would be Alison’s turn again. Maybe they could spend a whole afternoon like that, alternating putting each other under. Jane’s finger’s drifted over her opening, her hips bucking at the tough. The idea was so hot. Staring into each other’s eyes, thoughts dropping away, melting into nothing as fire melted their insides.

But she couldn’t. She had work to do. So what do I do now?

Obviously her last attempt hadn’t gone completely to plan. Telling Alison that she liked to change girls had succeed all too well. Her girlfriend had completely remoulded Gillian and, if the brunette was to be believed, come perilously close to doing the same thing to Jane. She had no reason to disbelieve what Alison said.

I could just tell her she likes hypnotising girls.

The blonde frowned. She could, but that wasn’t so much fun. The thoughts of what Alison had done to Gillian ran through her head, her girlfriend completely remaking the redhead. A hot pulse flashed through the blonde. She wished she’d been there to see it. And anyway, that wouldn’t necessarily take away Alison’s impulse to change someone she hypnotised.

I could just make her leave me out.

Tempting. But it had been too close a call with Gillian. The next time they might not be so lucky. She needed to think. Watching Alison wasn’t helping that.

Leaving her girlfriend to her spiral-induced trance Jane padded back to her bedroom. The redhead still knelt on her bed, hands resting lightly on thighs slick with juices. Gillian stared sightlessly ahead, giving no indication she’d noticed Jane’s entrance.

“Gillian?” The girl gave no response.

Damn, must be only Alison she’ll answer to. Still… Jane crept closer, reached out a hand to gently stroke Gillian’s pale breast, the blonde fascinated by the faint pattern of freckles spread across the ample surface. The girl simply knelt there, unmoving, near the bottom of Jane’s bed, the scent of sex lingering around her. Jane’s breath caught as her palm flowed over the girl’s nipple. Getting up behind the redhead Jane pressed herself into the girl’s back, tongue licking its way up her neck before her lips found an ear, hands sinking into the firm mounds of the redhead’s chest.

“If Alison was here she could get you to do anything.” Jane’s right hand peeled itself away from the girl’s tit, sank into her own sopping pussy. Images flashed through the blonde’s mind, the girl saying yes as Alison ordered her to her knees. As her girlfriend let Jane give the redhead orders too, Gillian crawling on her hands and knees before burying her head in Jane’s crotch. Alison slipping a collar around the girl’s neck to go with her gothic outfit.

“Oh fuuuuuuuuck,” the blonde cried, sagging against the unmoving redhead as her latest orgasm crashed over her.

That’s it, she thought wildly, bouncing off the bed, eyes wide, before grabbing her own laptop. She had a copy of the recording she’d made for Alison. But now she could make it better.

Feverishly Jane typed away, taking the script she had developed that last time and changing it. Making it better. As she was about to make Alison better. Take the hurt and the pain away from her girlfriend and make everything right. Nervously she gave what she’d written one last read through.

Think of hypnotised girls Alison. Blank faces, heads so empty. Think how sexy they look. No thoughts in their heads, waiting for you to tell them what to do. Think how much you love seeing them go under. It turns you on, you love it. You want them. Hypnotised girls are so sexy. You love hypnotising girls. You want to hypnotise girls. Repeat after me Alison. I love hypnotising girls. I want to hypnotise sexy girls. I will hypnotise girls. I’ll make hypnotised girls do what I say. Make them obey me. It won’t bother me. I won’t feel guilty about it. I’ll get Jane to help me.

Image after image played in the blonde’s mind, beautiful, hypnotised girls. Not a thought in their heads as they did exactly what Alison told them to do. Thought what Alison told them to think. Jane by her side, watching, as Alison melted the will out of each one of them, leaving them empty, a void for Alison to fill with whatever she wanted to put there. A muscle in Jane’s thigh spasmed, her eyes losing focusing, nipples jutting out hard as her pussy demanded attention.

“Arrrgh,” she moaned, three fingers stuffed deep inside herself.

It was going to be so good.

You’re aroused by hypnotised girls. You’re turned on by hypnotising them. Really, really turned on. You want sexy, hypnotised girls. You want sex with hypnotised girls. You want to hypnotise girls into having sex with you. You want to control them. It’s so hot, so arousing, you’re aching for it. Hot, sexy, hypnotised girls. They don’t know what’s happening. Just in their underwear. Then not even that. Naked, ready, for you. So hot. Ordering them to do what you want. Controlling them. Telling them to want think. Owning them. No guilt. It’s right. It’s what’s meant to be.

“Fuuuck,” the blonde cried, another orgasm ripping through her. She just needed to hold it together a little longer.

Not Jane though. You won’t control Jane. Only hypnotise her, not control her, not change her. Jane will help you control all the other girls. All those hot, sexy, hypnotised girls. It’s what you want. You and Jane and hot, sexy, hypnotised girls. Doing everything you tell them.

Just one little bit left, Jane told herself, trying to resist the urge to just come and come.

You won’t consciously remember this. But you’ll listen to it over and over. Until it becomes true. It’s what you want. It’s what Jane wants. So hot. So right.

Jane was grinding at her clit so hard she thought she might crush it. She didn’t care. Her other hand mauled at her breast. She read the words over and over, imagining what they would do to her girlfriend, imagining what Alison would do once she’d listened to them enough times.

Every inch of Jane’s body was on fire, it was like a thousand Alisons all making love to her at once. This was what Alison needed, was meant for. And Jane was going to make sure she got there, love filling the blonde’s heart.

Isn’t a good relationship one where you make each other better people? Well, she made me better. Now I’ll help her.

Thoughts dissolved away into images and then even the images bled out into a primal rush of sensations, her being one vast orgasm, spreading to infinity. Jane slid off her chair, one hand still buried deep in her pussy, groaning like an animal as she fell to floor. Distantly she felt pain, thought she scraped an elbow on the carpet, but she didn’t care, all that mattered were the peaks that kept bearing her along. Her world was simply the sensations of her body, light and sound distant memories.

Jane shook herself, tasted blood on her lip. Everything was an either an ache or a delicious feeling of afterglow. Or both.

Groggily she picked herself up off the floor, wondering when she’d managed to fit a fourth finger inside herself. Mystery for another time, the blonde decided, digits extracting with a plop, Jane needing both hands to lever herself upright. Right now she had a plan to complete. For a moment she wondered whether she was doing the right thing. It would take Alison’s hurt away, but whether it was fair to the girls Alison would hypnotise was another matter.

There won’t be that many of them, Jane consoled herself. How many people can she massage? And it doesn’t affect everyone she does anyway. And they’ll enjoy it. Gillian had certainly seemed happy enough before Alison had put her back under.

It wasn’t long before Jane was thrusting a freshly printed page in her entranced girlfriend’s hands.

“Read this out, Alison.”

Recording made and editing done, the older version in Jane’s voice replaced by the new one in Alison’s, Jane decided it was time to wake Alison up. She leant in to give her girlfriend a kiss “Wake up Alison.”

Alison looked around, snapping her head back as the two bumped noses.

“Umm, well?” she asked. She wasn’t sure what Jane had done. She couldn’t remember anything. What had Jane done? It didn’t matter, she trusted her girlfriend.

“It’ll be fine, all done,” Jane grinned. “Trust me.”

“Of course I do,” Alison smiled. Then she frowned. “Uh, maybe we should get Gillian out of here?”

“Oh what’s the rush?” Jane laughed. “We can get her to do anything.”

That’s not right… the brunette thought, then stopped. It was right. Why not have some more fun before they sent the girl on her way? If Gillian was lacking in memories they might was well make her some good new ones.

Gillian could barely walk by the time the lovers dressed her and sent her back to her room. But by the contented look on the redhead’s face it seemed like a fair exchange.

“Catch you next year,” Jane called after her, just before the redhead closed the door.

“Uh, yeah, nice to meet you,” Gillian replied, stumbling out into the corridor, high-heeled boots clacking across the floor. It was all so cloudy but the two girls had been so nice. She couldn’t remember having better sex. Actually, she couldn’t remember having sex before. Except with Alison. Lots. That didn’t seem right. But she wouldn’t worry about it. Now she had somewhere to be and someone to call. She wasn’t at all sure who. Her … mother? She couldn’t remember her mother. A moment of concern washed away. It would be alright. Alison had told her it would. Alison wanted her to call her mother, so she would. All Gillian wanted was for Alison to hypnotise her again and make her world dissolve in mind-numbing pleasure. But she knew that was Alison’s decision, not hers. At least she knew what her name was now.

Gillian wasn’t the last leave taking the pair had to make before everyone headed home for the long break. Lunch the next day with Jane’s friends, the lovers careful to keep their hands to themselves, more or less, was followed the day after by meeting up with Kathy and Meredith.

“It won’t be that long until you see her again,” Kathy said reassuringly, glancing over the top of her coffee mug.

“But it’s weeks!” Jane complained, from the high-pitched whine of her voice she may as well have been a twelve-year old moaning about how long it was until the concert of some teeny bopper heartthrob. There was that much pain in her voice.

“You are sitting next to her you know,” Kathy smiled, head nodding in Alison’s direction.

The blonde was doing more than sitting next to Alison. Jane’s hands had a tight grasp on Alison’s left arm, the brunette unsure exactly what it would take to pry her girlfriend off. Not that that she minded at all.

All Jane did in response to Kathy’s comment was snuggle in closer to Alison.

The raven-haired beauty turned to Jane’s girlfriend. “When are you leaving Alison?”

“Saturday,” the brunette replied morosely. She wasn’t any happier than Jane at the idea of parting.

“Well, it’s still Thursday,” Kathy announced. “You can see lots of each other before then.”

“Yes,” Alison smiled dreamily.

“If there’s any part of each other you haven’t seen already,” Kathy smirked.

Alison snorted into her coffee, spraying it over the table.

“Oh god, please,” Meredith cried.

“Kathy!” Alison protested, her cheeks flushing with embarrassment as she desperately reached for some paper serviettes to clear up the mess.

“That’s a point,” she heard Jane muse.

Too distracted by her cleaning up, Alison was slow to realise Jane had pulled up the brunette’s top, revealing her midriff.

“I don’t know if I know this bit well enough,” Jane announced, before leaning in and laying delicate kisses on Alison’s side, just above her waist. “Or this bit,” she added, her attentions creeping around Alison’s stomach.

“Jane!” Alison cried, half-heartedly trying to brush her girlfriend away. It was nice, but whether this was the place was another matter. Alison’s cheeks flamed in embarrassment. She was sure Jane had pushed her top up enough that her bra was showing.

Jane sat up straight, shooting Alison a cheeky grin before tucking herself back into the brunette’s side.

“You two are ridiculous,” Meredith tutted.

Kathy looked much more impressed, a her features beaming in a wide grin, half hidden as she held for coffee mug in both hands. “Aww, I think they’re cute.”

“Cute?” the athletic girl shot back. “They’re insatiable.”

Alison had to admit their friend had a point. She and Jane did have a hard time keeping their hands off each other. Not that they minded. Nor did Kathy. Of course, when it was just the three of them Kathy was often part of the fun as well. With Alison’s cleaning finished one hand was stroking Jane’s thigh, the other playing lazily in the blonde’s hair as Jane’s head lay against her shoulder.

“So?” Kathy shrugged, the gesture accompanied by an elegant lift of an eyebrow, “you don’t often get to see a show like that.”

Meredith rolled her eyes. “Why would I be interested in that?”

“You sure Meredith?” Jane grinned impishly. “You looked interested. We could you give a demonstration. Maybe a hands-on one.” As if to prove her point one of Jane’s hands started inching its way under Alison’s skirt. The brunette looked around nervously, hoping the dangling tablecloth would protect her modesty. No-one seemed to paying them any particular attention, the other students in the café either deep in their own conversations or looking relieved that their exams were almost over.

“They did for me,” Kathy murmured dreamily.

Meredith’s eyebrows shot up before holding up a hand in front of her and shaking it vigorously. “What? No! I don’t want to know. I do not want to know.”

“Aww,” Jane complained. “If you move in with us next year you’ll have to get used to it you know.”

Meredith’s hand froze. Her eyebrows, for the moment the most animated part of her body, drew together in confusion. “Move in with you? Who said anything about moving in with you?”

Alison saw a look pass between Kathy and Jane before the blonde simply said “Nap time Mer.”

“What?” Alison’s head snapped to her girlfriend before she dragged her eyes to Meredith. The look on the athletic girl’s face was unmistakeable, light fading from her eyes as the expression drained from her features.

“What the hell?” Alison exclaimed as she took in Jane’s cheeky grin. “What did you do?”

“What do you think?” Jane whispered. “And maybe you should keep it down a bit?”

Nervously Alison eyed the other customers. “Keep it down?” she hissed, her thoughts scattering in countless directions. “I’m not the one who hypnotised her. In public. And how did you do it anyway? What were you thinking? What will Kathy…”

The brunette’s eyes shot to their other friend. She had no idea what Kathy was making of this. To her shock Kathy’s eyes were fixed on Meredith. But not in surprise. Kathy’s eyes were half-lidded, the raven-haired beauty licking her lips as if she’d just been presented with the sweetest desert. Or maybe like a cat spotting the most delicious mouse in the world…

“Oh come on,” Jane breathed, “doesn’t she look adorable?”

Alison’s eyes were drawn back to Meredith. The brunette’s fingers tensed up, wanting to touch the beautiful girl hot, sexy, hypnotised girl. Her breath caught in her throat as she wondered what Meredith would feel like, taste like. Fires were burning, exploding, one after another, her insides melting as she thought of the void forming in Meredith’s head. How Jane? Why? Neither question had an answer. She wasn’t sure which was more important. Although neither question seemed anywhere near as interesting as simply looking at Meredith, Alison’s whole body tingling in anticipation.

“I wasn’t sure she’d be ready in time to be honest,” Jane mused.

Alison blinked. Then blinked again. “Huh?” was all she could manage. She didn’t know what to do, let alone think. Meredith was their friend. And, unlike Kathy, Alison very much doubted Meredith had asked to be hypnotised. But it was painfully, delightfully, obvious that she was hypnotised.

Jane’s voice grabbed Alison’s attention. “Well, I’ve been hypnotising her for a while. And it was fun. But I didn’t know if the trigger would take. And you’re the one who hypnotises girls, baby. Umm, think of her as a going away present.”

“Uh?” Alison thought her brain must be as vacant as Meredith’s

“One,” Meredith announced, the flat sound exploding though Alison, raw need leaving her panting.

“You’re so deep in trance Meredith,” Alison heard her girlfriend breath, a light catch in her voice betraying the excitement Jane must also be feeling. “You love being so deep in trance. When do you go into trance Meredith?”

“When you say ‘Nap time Mer’,” the athletic girl intoned, the sound punctuated by a sharp intake of breath from Kathy.

“That’s right, good girl,” the blonde crooned. “And you’ll slip into that nice warm trance whenever Alison says ‘Nap time Mer’, every time going deeper and deeper, more entranced, more relaxed, more asleep, quicker and deeper each time. What will you do when Alison says ‘Nap time Mer’?”

“Go into trance,” the hypnotised girl mumbled, Alison barely able to make out the words.

“Good girl,” the blonde girl smirked. “Now you just have a nap for a while and let the grownups talk.”

“Okay,” Meredith sighed, closing her glassy eyes as her chin slipped to her chest.

“Jane!” Alison cried, finally finding her voice. She hadn’t been able to take her eyes off Meredith. “What? How?”

She felt the blonde shrug. “I got hold of her laptop a while back. After that it was easy.”

“But…”

“Oh come on Ali, how else did you think we were going to get her to move in? Let alone get her in one of those dresses.”

“But…” This wasn’t right. This was her friend.

“You can do anything to her now,” Jane whispered, Alison all too aware of her girlfriend’s hot breathe on her ear.

Oh fuck. It was true she could. But Meredith was her friend. Hot, sexy. She shouldn’t. Hypnotised But here, in public. That’s so. Oh, my god. Alison could feel her centre throbbing, her hands clenching and unclenching. Meredith was hypnotised. Meredith was beautiful. Oh god. Jane’s finger was trailing up the inside of Alison’s thigh.

“You can control her,” Jane breathed.

Oh god, no! Meredith was there, her eyes as empty as her mind, just waiting for Alison to say something. She shouldn’t want to do this. To take a girl. Hot, sexy. especially her friend. Hypnotised. Control her. God, yes!

“Meredith, do what Alison tells you to do.”

“K-Kathy?” Kathy had to object. What was Jane thinking, doing this in front of their other friend?

“Go on,” the raven-haired beauty smiled, never taking her eyes off Meredith, “you know you want to.” There was an unmistakeable flush to Kathy’s cheeks, the girl shifting ever so slightly in her chair.

“Oh god,” Alison managed, the words barely making it of her throat, arousal strangling them, “you knew?”

“Of course I did,” Sapphire’s voice washing across Alison like a velvet blanket, the naked desire in her friend’s voice burning down to Alison’s centre. “Don’t you want her?” Kathy’s lips had formed a gorgeous pout at that second last word, Alison not believing how much passion one word could hold, invisible fingers teasing at her body, Kathy’s lips just begging to be kissed.

Oh hell, Alison thought. That last time, with her and Jane and Kathy, so caught up in pleasure, the raw sex, she’d let Kathy remember that she’d been hypnotised. She hadn’t meant to, hadn’t even thought about it. A thought crept in. She doesn’t mind. An eager light was in Kathy’s eyes as she stared at their friend. And it looked like Jane and Kathy had plotted this. Alison imagined the two of them together. It explained all those whispered conservations. Planning to hypnotise Meredith. The idea of her friend and her lover planning this was so hot. Her nipples were so hard they ached.

But it was Meredith who drew her, Meredith that was so open, so vulnerable. Meredith who was hypnotised.

“Meredith, can you hear me?”

“Yes.”

Oh fuck. There was so much she could do, so much she wanted to do. But not here, not now, in public. Jane had probably known that. Her girlfriend could be such a tease.

“You love being in trance. You love being hypnotised by me. Whenever I say ‘Nap time Mer’ you’ll go into trance, deeper and deeper every time. What will you do when I say ‘Nap time Mer’?”

“Gointotrance,” the athletic girl’s words ran together, an almost incoherent murmur.

“Good girl,” Alison smiled, “You want to move in with Alison and me. It’ll be great. We’ll have so much fun. But you won’t remember being hypnotised. Now wake up Meredith.”

“Huh?” she heard from Jane, it now her girlfriend’s turn to be confused.

“Huh, what?” Meredith exclaimed, glancing between her three friends. “What are you all looking at?”

“Nap time Mer,” Alison quipped, grinning in delight as she watched the expression again draining from the tall girl’s features.

“Oh, right,” Jane breathed.

Alison could feel the excited tremor in her girlfriend as they all waited. The brunette could feel the heat rising from her centre, feel the tensions singing in Jane. Across the table Kathy was staring at the athletic girl with a barely disguised hunger. Whether it was for the entranced girl or whether the raven-haired beauty wanted to be hypnotised herself Alison didn’t know.

Maybe it was both.

“One,” Meredith final announced.

“So deep in trance, so warm, so safe, so happy to be hypnotised by me,” Alison crooned. It didn’t matter that this was her friend, that maybe, just maybe this was wrong. That somewhere something was trying to tell her not to do this. Meredith was just too gorgeous, sitting there without a thought in her head, for this possibly to be wrong.

It was too good, too tempting. She couldn’t resist. Something was making her do this. Something Alison couldn’t resist. Didn’t want to resist. She needed to do this. It was so right. “You won’t consciously remember these commands. But as you say them you feel them becoming part of you. Repeat after me Meredith. You love being hypnotised by me.”

“Love being hypnotised by you.”

“You want to be hypnotised by me,”

“Want to be hypnotised by you.”

“Me hypnotising you turns you on.”

“Turns me on.”

Once Meredith was living with them she could do this whenever she wanted, Alison’s breath catching at the idea, her heartbeat racing. She could feel, it in breast, in her throat. “You’re so looking forward to living with us. You can’t wait.”

“Can’t wait.”

Alison led Meredith through what she considered enough repeats, Kathy and Jane not taking their eyes off the hypnotised girl the entire time. Meredith’s low, even breathing, the vacant expression in her eyes, was almost enough to burn away any doubts.

But what drove the last ashes of them away was the knowledge, the pure, certain, knowledge, that she could order her friend to do anything. It was right, it was what she wanted to do.

“You’ll move in with Jane and me next year. You want to. It’ll be fun. You can’t wait. We’ll get a place that’s big enough for all three of us and we’ll share. Understand Meredith?”

“Yes”

“What will we do?”

“Share a place with you and Jane.”

Alison’s lips were dry. Her breath catching in her throat. There was so much more she wanted to do. So much more she could do. But Meredith was her friend. She shouldn’t do too much. But Jane was right. Having Meredith room with them would be fun. Jane always helped her. “Now, remember to repeat what I’ve told it every night. But you won’t consciously remember it. You won’t remember being hypnotised. Do you understand Meredith?”

“Yes,” the girl’s voice empty.

“Good girl. Now wake up.”

“Huh what?’ Jane cried. Obviously she’d be hoping for more.

“Shush,” Alison commanded, “it’ll keep.” Then she added in Meredith’s direction “Now, about us sharing next year…”

“Hey yeah, that’s a great idea,” the lanky girl beamed, “It’ll be fun. I can’t wait.”

Alison shivered as she heard her friend repeat back the words she’d given her. She couldn’t believe what she’d done. What Jane had done. What Kathy had helped with. Next to her Jane beamed, across the table Kathy smiled, a subtle, secret look. What Alison had done to Meredith had to be wrong. But the idea of hypnotising Meredith, of other girls, was making her rub her thighs together, the need for release burning her up from inside.

“I know what,” Meredith exclaimed eagerly. “Let’s go looking. This afternoon. We don’t want to leave it until we come back or everywhere will be gone. We need to get it lined up now.”

Kathy shook her head. “No stopping you once you get an idea in your head.”

“Or someone puts it there.” Alison shivered. Jane’s whisper in her ear was like a fingernail trailed across her pussy.

The things I’m going to do to you, Alison thought, picturing a naked Jane. Once they were alone. Once she could hypnotise Jane. She didn’t know if it was punishment or reward. She was going to lick Jane until the blonde cried out her name. Over and over. Kiss every inch of her. Then hypnotise her. Maybe Kathy as well.

She could hardly breathe with the images spinning around her head.

Making girls do what she wanted. Controlling them. No, I shouldn’t. But she couldn’t think why not. More and more girls. Beautiful, sexy girls. She wanted more. Jane would help her. But even if Jane helped her like this it would be so slow, trying to get hold of their computers or seeing if a massage would put them under.

There had to be a better way. Alison wasn’t sure what that would be.

But she’d have time over the break, something to fill in the long dreary days away from Jane.

Research was something Alison was very good at it.

(To be continued)