The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Fair Share

Part 22

Not for those under 18 (or whatever the legal age for this sort of stuff is in your area). If you’re not that old, Boo! Go away now. If you are offended by graphic descriptions of sexual activities, especially non-consensual ones, then don’t read this. All characters and situations are fictional.

Copyright © 2017

Archived on the Erotic Mind Control web site by permission of the author. This story may be downloaded for personal archiving as long as this notice is retained.

Alison pulled out her phone. Not for the first time that day. She’d pulled it out more times than she could remember, then put it away, unused. Yesterday, after Meredith had asked about hypnotism, she’d been so much braver. She’d whipped out her phone and punched the contact.

But all she’d got was Gillian’s recorded answering message.

It was the same that night.

Alison had tried to force her worries away. She hadn’t wanted to spoil her and Jane’s first night in their shared bed. But a little nugget of fear had lodged deep in her mind. Was Gillian alright? How had she coped? Had she had a breakdown? She’d upended the girl’s world and then left her hanging. The thoughts whirred in Alison’s mind until Jane had driven them away. In Jane’s arms nothing could touch her.

But now the fears were back, clawing at her mind, trying to crawl in, dark thoughts looking for the smallest crack. It was why Alison was so hesitant to try calling the redhead again. If Gillian still didn’t answer then Alison knew her fears would explode.

But she had to know.

Setting her shoulders she pulled up her contact list and hit Gillian’s number.

The phone rang once.

Please answer.

It rang twice.

Oh god, no.

Then, Alison sighing loudly in relief, the ringing stopped and an uncertain voice came through, distorted by the phone but still familiar.

“Hello? Alison?” Emotions ran and twined through the girl’s voice, too many for Alison to recognise them all.

Oh thank God

Alison’s free hand swept to her forehead as her shoulders slumped in relief. “Hi? Gillian? Is that you? Are you okay?”

The brunette was wandering restlessly around the lounge room of their new house, too nervous to stay still.

“Alison. Oh god, Alison. I’m sorry. I’m so sorry. You tried to call me and my phone was out of charge. I’m such an idiot. A total, total idiot. You must hate me.”

Alison was stunned. The girl was on the verge of tears, her voice strained and choking. There was such fear, such self-accusation, that the brunette hardly knew what to do.

“Ah no. Uh, it’s okay, really.”

“Really?” Gillian’s voice crept from the speaker, small and hesitant.

“Yes, really. Uh, you could have called me.” She had no idea why Gillian hadn’t.

“Oh no, no. I couldn’t. I couldn’t just call you.” Gillian sounded horrified at the idea.

Ah, right. Obviously she’d had more effect on the girl than she’d thought. Her pussy tingled at the thought, arousal warring with the twinges of guilt.

“Umm, are you back? Can I come over, please?” There was genuine desperation in Gillian’s voice.

“Uh, sure,” Alison replied, too stunned to say anything else.

“Thank you,” Gillian cried, squealing into Alison’s ear. “Thank you. I’ll be at your rooms in a few minutes. Just be there, please.”

At least the girl was here. Which meant she must be more or less okay. But she sounded so desperate. “Oh, right. Umm, no, hang on, we’ve moved.”

Alison texted Gillian their new address, the girl waiting patiently.

“I’ll be there as soon as I can,” Gillian said earnestly, after repeating the address back to Alison for what had to be the fourth time. “Please, please be there.”

The brunette felt a lump in her throat at the plea, her lips pursed as she ended the call.

What’s the matter with her? Oh you idiot. The brunette stamped her foot in frustration at her own stupidity. Meredith hadn’t been hypnotised anywhere near as many times as Gillian, and her new housemate had come back two days early just so Alison could hypnotise her again. Even if she didn’t know what she wanted. Alison had bent Gillian so much more. And the redhead knew she’d been hypnotised. Alison didn’t know what the girl had gone through in the weeks since they’d seen each other. She should have called Gillian. She had the girl’s number. Guilt twisted her stomach at leaving the redhead hanging for so long.

Alison was still wrestling with her conscience, upbraiding herself for being so thoughtless, when a timid knock came from the front door.

Hurrying over, she threw it open.

Gillian stood there, her shoulders hunched, looking up at Alison with wide, begging, eyes, their blue clear and startling, the colour made even more apparent by the heavy black eyeliner the girl wore. Gillian’s hands were clasped in front of her, fingers entwining over and over in a constant, nervous, motion. Her hair, hanging loose, was even longer than Alison remembered, the red glinting in the sun, but now tipped in neon purple. Silver earrings hung from her ears, silver rings were on her fingers and around her neck was a silver chain, pagan symbols adorning it. She wore a black tee-shirt from some band Alison thought she might have heard of, the singer’s face looking out from a field of purple and black. Alison’s eyes travelled lower, taking in the dark tartan skirt that hugged Gillian’s hips, the wide, studded, black leather belt and the fishnet stockings that outlined her divine legs. Then lower…

Oh god.

On her feet Gillian had four-inch heeled black leather ankle boots, the silver buckles reflecting the sunlight.

High heels. The first command Alison had given her. Gillian was still obeying it. Still wearing high heels. If the command was still working Gillian wouldn’t, couldn’t, wear anything else. Even though the girl had forgotten everything else she knew from that day, her whole life before that gone, that command still held. It would be the earliest point in her life now. And Alison had given it to her.

“C-come in,” the brunette stumbled, raw emotions swirling through her.

“Thanks,” the redhead smiled weakly, before creeping hesitantly into the hall and looking around the house with wide eyes. “Um, it’s nice. Just you and Jane?”

“No,” Alison replied. It was strange, surreal. It was like having a friend over. But Gillian wasn’t her friend, not really. She was just someone Alison had hypnotised. A hot, sexy, girl I hypnotised. But even if Gillian wasn’t a friend Alison did feel some responsibility for her. “There’s Meredith as well. A friend of ours.”

“Oh, right. They here now?” Gillian had given up looking around. Was now examining her shoes, one high-heeled foot pointed, the toe making small shapes in the carpet as the girl fidgeted.

“No. Jane’s fixing up something with her enrolment and Meredith’s catching up with her basketball friends.” Jane might be back soon, but Meredith would be ages. Alison hoped Jane had sorted out whatever the problem was. Alison, for the first time in ages, had been treated that morning to one of her girlfriend’s trademark rants. She didn’t mind too much, it proved the blonde was still the Jane she’d fallen in love with. She just hoped Jane didn’t go off too often. Although the kisses and cuddles to make it better had been very worthwhile. The brunette shook her head. For now she had to worry about Gillian.

“So,” Alison ventured, not knowing what else to say. “You okay?”

Gillian’s head shot up, her blue eyes staring at Alison. The redhead’s bottom lip was quivering. “Oh god, hypnotise me. Please Alison, please, hypnotise me. I need it.”

Alison took a step back, the force of the girl’s plea a physical blow. There was so much desire in Gillian’s eyes, so much yearning. Like a lover in despair.

Or a junkie looking for her fix.

Hastily Alison pushed that last thought away. “Gillian, find your green bed.” There was nothing else she could say.

A look of relief washed over the redhead’s face before that too disappeared, all expression dropping away.

An unknown time passed, Alison just watching the girl, her empty eyes, her slow, even, breathing. Arousal crept through the brunette, the fires slowly building, almost as if the thoughts leaking out of Gillian’s head were feeding into Alison, stoking the flames before burning to ash.

“I’m safe in my green bed,” Gillian announced at last, her voice totally lifeless.

It was what Alison had told Gillian to say, one of the many times she’d hypnotised her before the break, when she’d realised she hadn’t given the girl a signal for when she was fully in trance. She really was still learning about this hypnotism thing.

I wonder if green still is your favourite colour? Alison mused, calm settling on her now that Gillian was in trance. Now that Alison was in control. She frowned for a moment at the force of that last word before dismissing the thought.

Actually you still might like that colour, the brunette added, noting the dark green in the tartan of the girl’s skirt.

Alison smiled. She might have worried, if she could see herself, how predatory that smile was. “You wanted to be hypnotised, didn’t you Gillian?”

“Yes.”

The reply sent a delicious shiver through the brunette. She couldn’t get enough of this.

“You need to be hypnotised, you love being hypnotised. By me. Tell me how much you want me to hypnotise you.” The heat within Alison was growing by the moment, fed by the sight of the entranced girl before her.

Even deep in her trance an echoing shiver visibly ran through the redhead. “I want it. I want it more than anything. I need it. I love it. I need you to hypnotise me.”

Alison’s knees were weakening, delicious warmth curling at her centre. Oh god.

The brunette threw out a hand to steady herself, her fingers coming to rest on the back of the lounge. “Enough, stop, right.” Gillian fell silent at her command. “That’s right. You love being hypnotised by me. It feels so right, so warm, so safe. Falling into trance. So wonderful. Being hypnotised by me turns you on.”

Alison paused, wondering what to do now. Hypnotising the girl had been so easy. It had felt like the right thing to do. Alison could do anything to her. But she wasn’t sure what she wanted to do.

Ah, right. Before she did anything she should find out what had happened to the girl.

“Okay Gillian, tell me what happened over the break.”

The girl stood there, her mouth opening to speak the words but no expression accompanying them, like a wind-up doll with programmed lines. “I went home. To the place you told me was home. And there were people there. And they were my parents. Because you told me they were my parents.”

Gillian was staring straight ahead, Alison hardly able to believe how gorgeous the girl was, her trance magnifying her already radiant beauty. Alison could feel her nipples tightening. Everything the girl knew was because she’d told her. Slowly the brunette reached out a hand, her finger tracing the line of Gillian’s cheek. The girl’s skin was so soft.

Gillian didn’t appear to notice the touch. “They didn’t like how I’d changed. At least they said I’d changed. I don’t remember. But there were photos. I don’t remember that being that girl. My parents didn’t like my new clothes. But you told me to wear them, so I didn’t care. I told them it was what I wanted.”

Because I told you it was what you wanted. Alison’s fingers stroked the redhead’s chin before slipping down the graceful curve of her neck.

“They didn’t like how much money I’d spent. But you wanted me to, so I told them I wanted to. I couldn’t remember anything about living there, but I pretended I did. Because you told me to.”

At least she knows who her parents are now.

“But it was so hard. Not seeing you. Not being hypnotised.”

Um, well. Even though Alison knew she was the one who had put that desire, that need, in the redhead, she wasn’t going to let that bother her now. She’d hypnotised the girl. But it wasn’t enough. Even her hand gliding over the girl’s breast, cupping it through the thin material of the t-shirt and whatever bra she had on underneath, wasn’t enough. She needed to tell the girl what to do. She needed to control her. Alison wasn’t sure where that desire was coming from. But she knew it was right. It was what she was meant to do.

“Get down on your knees Gillian.”

The girl complied immediately, slipping gracefully to the floor, head down.

“Look up Gillian.” Alison wanted to see those empty blue eyes.

“You love being hypnotised by me. It feels so good, so warm, so safe. You want to be hypnotised by me. It turns you on. Just the thought turns you on so much. You want to do whatever I say. I’ve hypnotised you. You have to do what I say. Tell me you’ll do what I say.”

Gillian’s eyes didn’t leave Alison’s. “I’ll do what you say.”

Alison’s pulse was racing, excitement and desire carrying her along. Part of her was in control, wanting this. Part of her was whipped along like a leaf in a hurricane. “You’ll do anything I say. Tell me that, anything.”

“Anything.” The redhead’s eyes were wide, Alison imagining the words lancing deep into the girl’s mind, burrowing, taking root.

Oh god.

Exultation flooded the brunette. Her pussy was so wet she was sure she was leaking out from under her short skirt. Her nipples were painfully erect, pushing into her bra. Warm dark pleasure coiled low and deep within her, like a cobra ready to strike.

“You’ll do whatever I say. You want to do what I say.”

“I want to do what you say.”

The redhead’s words were phantom licks on Alison’s pussy. She couldn’t believe how much this was turning her on.

Oh hell why not?

“Doing what I say turns you on. Take off that tee-shirt Gillian.”

Alison gnawed at her lip as the girl complied, Gillian’s ample chest now only protected by a satin bra, its colour fire-engine red, the matching garter belt holding up her stockings showing above the low slung skirt.

The brunette’s breaths were coming in gasps as her eyes devoured the kneeling girl. She wanted her. She was going to have her. But not just yet. She could get Gillian to do whatever she wanted. But it wasn’t enough. She wanted other girls. To hypnotise. Hot, sexy, girls.

“Do you have any friends Gillian?”

“No,” the redhead replied, still staring up at her, “only you and Jane.”

Alison blinked. She realised that the answer shouldn’t have surprised her. The girl couldn’t remember anyone else. Wouldn’t have had time to make new friends before she went home. Which meant all there was for her was Alison and Jane. Even though she’d only met the blonde once. Well, they did get pretty familiar, the brunette snickered, remembering the hours the three had spent in bed together.

But she really had trouble thinking of Gillian as a friend, much as she was fond of her.

“You need to make some new friends,” Alison commanded. “Maybe girls that dress like you. Attractive girls. Sweet and friendly and funny.” That would do. She couldn’t leave the girl alone in the world. The redhead deserved better than that. So she could make some new friends, ones that fitted her new style. And then Gillian could introduce them to Alison. And Alison could hypnotise them too.

No!

Yes!

The last thought slipped through the brunette’s mind, promising an endless river of delights. Not just Gillian’s new friends, whoever they might be. But other girls. Anyone she wanted. Alison’s eyes roamed over Gillian, slowly licking her lips. Jane should be home soon. And then the things they were going to do to the redhead. Things no-one else could do.

An annoying thought intruded on Alison’s fantasies.

Oh, yuck.

“Gillian, do you want to have sex with girls?” the brunette asked hesitantly. She wasn’t that concerned that the desires she’d planted in the girl had disappeared. But she needed to know.

“I want to have sex with girls,” Gillian responded, mindlessly repeating the commands Alison had given her weeks ago. “I love the taste of a girl. I love doing her. I love the scent. I love a girl doing me. I love everything about it. It’s so hot. So sexy. I’m so turned on. I want to lick and lick and lick. I want to bury my tongue so deep.”

Alison smiled, relieved. “Good girl. Just tell yourself that a few more times.”

She let Gillian repeat the commands. Okay, now the big one.

Alison gnawed at her lip, stared at the kneeling girl. “Do you want to have sex with boys?”

“Yes, I like dicks,” the girl replied. The answer was short, so much shorted then her previous reply. But no-one had put that desire there.

Alison shivered, her stomach turning over in revulsion. She knew she’d hypnotised herself to feel that way. For Jane, she thought dreamily. But it didn’t matter. She hated the idea of sex with a boy. Gillian was hers. Not in the same way Jane was, nothing like it. But hers just the same. And no stupid boy was getting anywhere near anything of hers.

“Gillian, when you think of sex with a boy, kissing a boy, you’re going to feel nauseous, repelled, like you’re going to throw up. You hate the idea of sex with a boy. It’s disgusting. What do you think of sex with a boy?”

“I, I, I,” the girl stuttered, her eyes going wider.

Alison wasn’t having any hesitation. “Gillian, you know what to tell me,” she snapped.

“I, I hate it. It’s disgusting.”

“Good girl,” the brunette crooned, bending over to cup her cheek. “That’s right. It’s true. You know it’s true. You believe it. You feel your stomach heaving at the thought. Because you’re hypnotised. And everything I tell you while you’re hypnotised is true. And how do you feel if you think of sex with a boy?”

“I feel nauseous.”

Alison smiled, thin and satisfied. “That’s right. You do. The very idea makes you sick to your core. You can’t bear the thought. Now what do you think of about sex with girls?”

“I love it.”

Alison was down on her haunches now, peering into Gillian’s empty eyes, gently stroking her hair, revelling in the silken feel. “That’s right, you do. You want it. It feels so right. It is right. It’s strawberries and cream and spring afternoons and starry nights. Do you fantasise about girls?”

“Yes.”

Oh yes you do. “That’s all you’ll fantasise about. That’s all that turns you on. Only girls. Never boys. Thinking about boys that way would make you feel sick.”

“Now,” the brunette continued, standing up and looking down at the redhead, “What do you fantasise about?”

“Girls,” Gillian replied, her eyes fixed on Alison’s thighs.

“And who,” the brunette smirked, a finger tapping her cheek, “do you want to have sex with, girls or boys?”

“Girls,” the entranced redhead repeated.

Alison’s smile grew wider. “And what do we call girls who only fantasise about girls, only want to make love to girls, only want to have sex with girls?”

“Lesbians.”

“That’s right. So clever Gillian, so warm, so safe. So happy to be hypnotised, so turned on. So if you fantasise about girls, want to have sex with girls, what are you?” the brunette crooned.

“A, a lesbian?” Even in the girl’s trance Alison could hear the question Gillian made of the word.

Arousal was coursing through the brunette like a living thing, hot and wild and demanding. She couldn’t believe the feeling of power, how right this felt. She was twisting the girl, making her into something new. It was what she wanted to do. What she was meant for. The redhead was so delicious. But Alison wasn’t sure it would take.

“Good girl. You’re a lesbian. It’s all you want to be. You’re a clever girl, you know yourself. Now, umm, maybe we should go over that again. Just so you get it right.” The brunette’s right hand rubbed her left arm nervously.

Even with the repetitions Alison put the girl through she wasn’t sure it would take. It had taken weeks with her and Jane. It was going to take more than a few sessions to convince Gillian to give up men. But that was okay. That would mean she would be hypnotising Gillian. A lot. Alison suspected that they’d both be happy about that.

“Gillian, when you wake up, you’ll only remember me hypnotising you. You won’t consciously remember anything else. Except how good it feels. How much it turns you on. How much you want it. But your subconscious will remember.”

The girl nodded, slowly.

Hmm, maybe a few more repetitions wouldn’t hurt.

Gillian was still on her knees, repeating the ideas Alison had given her, when Jane came through the door.

“Hey Alison, I’m home. Ah, hi Gillian. Oh. Oh!” The blonde’s face broke into a grin, so wide it seemed to stretch from ear to ear. Cautiously she prowled around the entranced redhead, her movements feline, a predator ready to pounce. “Oh god, Ali, she’s under isn’t she? Tell me she’s under!”

“She’s under,” Alison replied, trying not to laugh at Jane’s eagerness. “So, um, everything sorted with your enrolment?”

A look of confusion swept over the blonde’s face “Huh? Oh, yeah, right, sorry. She is a bit of distraction you know. Yeah. All sorted. Idiots.” Jane huffed and folded her arms.

Even that was too much for Alison. She hated seeing Jane in any sort of distress. Quickly she covered the short distance between them, wrapping her arms comfortingly around her girlfriend.

Jane smiled up at her, the blonde’s lips seeking hers as she snuggled into Alison. After a few kisses Jane put a finger on Alison’s lips. “So what have done with her? Tell me!”

“Well,” Alison grinned, trying to avoid the impulse to lay kisses on the blonde’s lips. It was so hard to resist. “If you listen to her for a moment.”

The blonde fell silent, but that didn’t mean she couldn’t use her hands, Alison squirming under her attentions.

The only sound was Gillian repeating the instructions Alison had given her.

“Oh my god,” Jane squealed, unable to contain herself, “That is amazing. I love you Ali. Can we play with her? Pleeeease?”

Alison couldn’t deny Jane anything. But this wasn’t so hard. She’d hardly been able to keep her hands off the entranced girl herself. She realised that Jane hadn’t heard the commands Gillian had been given to obey Alison. Maybe that’s for the best, the brunette wondering whether she should have taken advantage of the redhead that much. And maybe even Jane might think that was going too far.

“Yeah, but we better take it upstairs. Meredith might freak out if she found the three of us.”

The blonde smiled impishly. “You could just…”

“Jane,” Alison warned.

The blonde pouted. Alison’s knees went weak.

“Oh alright. But do we have to wake her up now?” Jane indicated the redhead with a tip of her head.

“I suppose not. Though I want to at some point. She needs as many memories as she can get.” Alison thought that was only being fair to the girl.

“True,” Jane allowed. “But not yet, okay? When we get up there, I want you to put me under and then we’ll see how many times the two of us can make you come.”

Alison shivered as Jane slowly, oh so deliciously slowly, licked her cheek.

Hours later they pushed Gillian out the door, though not before the redhead had begged Alison until the brunette promised her that she could come back. Alison couldn’t refuse, hadn’t wanted to. Especially with how she’d brought Gillian out of trance with her and Jane both fingering the girl at the same time. The touch of her girlfriend’s fingers in that tight, warm, space had been electric, Gillian screaming in incoherent ecstasy as the trance released her. Alison had melted into Jane’s kiss, the redhead arching her back beneath them.

Just as well Meredith isn’t here, she thought as she watched Gillian totter towards the taxi, her legs not seeming to be working quite right. Even with the commands Alison had given their housemate she wasn’t sure what their friend would have done with the noise the three made.

This will be test enough,, Alison thought, hours later. She gnawed her lip nervously as Jane headed up the stairs. The brunette was perched on one of their single-seater lounge chairs, a book in hand. She hadn’t had much luck reading, Jane too intent on distracting her.

“Hey, isn’t she supposed to be making dinner?” Meredith asked, looking up from where she was stretched out on the three-seater lounge, pausing for a moment from whatever text she was typing on her phone.

“Oh, uh,” Alison stumbled, her eyes flicking to the stairs, “she’ll be back soon.” It was Jane’s turn. Alison knew exactly what her girlfriend was doing. The question was what Meredith’s reaction would be.

A few minutes later Meredith’s eyes goggled as Jane pranced down the stairs, the blonde’s short skirt lifting dangerously high up her legs. For a moment Alison was worried her girlfriend would fall, not quite believing Jane could take the stairs that fast in her heels. But the blonde landed easily at the bottom of the stairs before giving her best impression of catwalk grace as she headed in Alison’s direction, legs encased in fishnets, the bodice of her maid’s uniform tight about her figure, the tops of her breasts cresting over the low neckline.

“Would madam like ze chicken tonight?” Jane asked, her back to Meredith as she gave Alison a big wink.

“W-w-what was that?” Meredith cried after Jane had headed to the kitchen, the hand holding the phone flopping down beside her. “Is this another of your games? I mean, really. You two, just.”

Alison fixed her friend with a pointed stare. “Is it a problem Meredith?” If it was, she knew exactly how to fix it.

Meredith’s eyes darted in the direction of the kitchen. “No, uh, um, it’s okay. I guess.” Alison watched as her friend went back to her texting. But she noticed Meredith’s eyes kept slipping in Jane’s direction as the blonde readied their evening meal.

It seemed Jane also noticed the attention. “Does mademoiselle see something she likes?” the blonde asked, putting a carefully prepared plate of curry and rice in front of Meredith, Alison suppressing a giggle as she noted her girlfriend was leaning over far further than she needed to.

Meredith’s eyes were fixed firmly on the food. “No! No. Ah, sorry. I’m sure it’ll be great,” the tall girl spluttered.

For once Alison didn’t have to try too hard to get Jane to join her at the table. Her girlfriend twisted and posed in her seat and Alison didn’t mind at all that many of the teasing poses were aimed at Meredith. All through the meal Meredith didn’t say a word. But the brunette noticed her friend squirming in her seat and sneaking glances at Jane. Especially when she thought Jane wasn’t looking, her eyes fixed on the blonde when she headed to the kitchen.

It worked, the brunette thought gleefully. She could just imagine what was going through Meredith’s mind. Thoughts of wanting an outfit like that. Wearing it. Thoughts Alison had put there. I shouldn’t have. But a hot shiver ran through her as she saw the wide-eyed look Meredith gave Jane’s retreating form, the blonde removing their empty plates.

“You don’t mind her wearing that outfit do you?” Alison asked, trying to suppress a cheeky smile.

Meredith swallowed nervously. “No, ah, it’s okay. It’s bit, you know, demeaning, I suppose. But it’s just a game for you two, yeah? And Jane’s okay with it, right?”

Alison could see her friend looking nervously in the direction of the kitchen, hands fidgeting with a serviette, her eyes growing wide as Jane bounced back through the doorway.

“But of course I am,” the blonde announced. “And madam, she is ‘okay’ with it too. Oui?”

Alison didn’t know whether to slap her girlfriend or kiss her. Unsurprisingly she settled for the later, her lips silencing Jane’s cry of “But madam,” as she grabbed the blonde and drew her to her lap.

“Um, yeah, I’ve got some stuff to do in my room,” Meredith announced as she hastily rose from the table.

“Nap time Mer.”

Meredith came to an abrupt halt, swaying back and forth as she stood at the foot of the stairs.

Jane gave her girlfriend a quizzical look, Alison holding a finger to her lips to quieten the blonde.

“One,” Meredith intoned.

“Good girl, so warm, so safe, so happy to be hypnotised. Now turn around.” The brunette’s voice sounded much calmer than she felt, excitement running through her. After a moment she whispered to her girlfriend “Go stand in front of her.”

Jane shot her a doubtful look, but did as she was told. Free of the delicious encumbrance of her girlfriend Alison went to stand behind Meredith.

The lanky brunette was so much taller than her that Alison had to stand on tiptoes to whisper in her ear. “Look at her. Look at how good she looks in the dress. Wouldn’t you look so good in one like that? You can feel how good it would be. Those stockings on your legs.” Alison fingers were gliding up Meredith’s thighs. “Look how tight the dress is. Think how hot you’d look in it.” Her hands were around Meredith’s waist, she could feel a quiver run through the entranced girl. “Think how hot you’d feel in it. So turned on. So sexy. Think what you could do in it.”

Alison didn’t know if Jane could hear her or whether the two of them were that in synch. Whatever it was Jane started posing in the dress. Arching a leg. Running a finger down between her breasts. Blowing a kiss as she leant forward to let the Alison and Meredith see straight down her cleavage. Running her hand down one thigh.

“Look how hot Jane is. You could be that hot. You want to be. It would turn you on so hard. You need a dress like that.”

Jane was cupping her breasts, offering them up. Then bending over with her back to her audience, her skirt riding up her arse.

“So sexy, so beautiful.” Alison wasn’t sure if she was telling her girlfriend what she looked like or Meredith what she could be like. Probably both, she snickered. Although what she was going to do to Jane once she got her girlfriend upstairs. She hoped the bed the blonde had bought had an extra-strong frame.

Jane was running a finger up her leg, pulling up the hem of the skirt, dangerously high as it was, even further up her leg. Alison could tell that Jane was looking at her, aiming the gesture at her. But it could still work on Meredith.

“So sexy, so hot, so aroused,” the brunette crooned, her hands roaming over Meredith’s breasts. “You want a dress like that. You need a dress like that. You’ll wear it when you do your chores. You’ll be so turned on wearing it. So turned on by us seeing you in it. You want us to see you in it, to look at you. So hot, so sexy. Tell me you’ll be so turned no.”

“I’ll be so turned on.” She was sure that Meredith’s nipples were erect now, the girl’s eyes wide as saucers and her breath coming in short sharp gasps.

A few more repetitions were all Alison could manage, the temptation Jane presented more than she could be bear. But she thought it would be enough.

In the morning Meredith didn’t hang around long, muttering something about having some shopping to do before rushing out the door.

(To be continued)