The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Fair Share

Part 36

Not for those under 18 (or whatever the legal age for this sort of stuff is in your area). If you’re not that old, Boo! Go away now. If you are offended by graphic descriptions of sexual activities, especially non-consensual ones, then don’t read this. All characters and situations are fictional.

Copyright © 2018

Archived on the Erotic Mind Control web site by permission of the author. This story may be downloaded for personal archiving as long as this notice is retained.

Meredith woke up, groaning as she rolled over. Her body ached, in a way that was so delicious. That seemed familiar somehow. Just yesterday…

Yesterday she hadn’t had sex with a woman.

“Oh fuck!” Meredith bolted upright, the white sheet slipping from her naked form.

As she looked around wildly she realized that she wasn’t in her own room. Of course she wasn’t. Her room wasn’t this large, wasn’t this elegant. It didn’t have expensive furniture and so many soft cushions. It wasn’t where she’d spent the night making love to another woman. The room she was in now was where her body had sung. Where she’d forgotten her own name.

She hadn’t forgotten Lorraine’s.

Meredith frowned. She had no idea where the other woman was. Her, lover? Was that right?

I’m straight.

After the previous night Meredith admitted that that was patently ridiculous. It didn’t stop her clinging to the idea. It didn’t matter that it had been some of the best sex of her life. Probably the best sex of her life. She’d gone out looking to be fucked and she’d been royally fucked. The aching need wasn’t quite gone. But it was exactly what you’d expect to feel the morning after a night of amazing sex. A pleasant simmer that she actually wanted to be there.

But that just made her think of what she’d done.

Meredith had no idea what to do now. Wasn’t sure she could accept what had happened, what it said about her. She wasn’t who she had been the day before. Had no idea who she’d be tomorrow.

She could run away. Except that she couldn’t see her clothes. Well, she could spot her underwear. But not her dress. That was probably still in the lounge room, where she’d dropped it last night. Where she’d kissed Lorraine and her mind had melted. Where Lorraine probably was now.

Conscious thought drifted away, replaced by memories of the night before. Her mind turned into a gooey pile as the images flashed before her.

I had sex, with a woman. How did that happen? Meredith knew that was a stupid question. But it buried the more important ones, the ones she didn’t want to face. Like why she’d done what she’d done.

I want sex with girls.

I’m a queer girl.

The voice was still there, her voice, still telling her those truths, over and over. Meredith was alone in a sea of uncertainty. The voice was something to cling to.

She sat on the bed, staring at the far wall, at the chest of drawers with its clean, shiny, top and the tasteful art print hung above it. As the voice ran around her head.

I’m bisexual.

I want sex with girls.

It was hard to deny that the voice was telling her the truth. Meredith wasn’t even sure why she should bother trying. The voice was almost reassuring in its consistency. It never altered, never varied. It didn’t doubt, it didn’t question.

It just was.

I can’t stay here for ever.

There was a wrap, in white silk and printed flowers, hung over the end of the bed. Meredith rose, trying to ignore the delicious aches in her limbs, trying to ignore the memories of the night before, no matter how good they felt. She put on the wrap, the feel of the silk against her skin reminding her of delicate lips. The garment only came part way down her thighs.

She remembered the feel of Lorraine’s thighs, beneath her fingers, against her lips.

I want sex with girls.

The voice was always with her.

Quietly Meredith crept out of the room.

Lorraine was sitting with her back to the door of the bedroom, dressed in a matching wrap. Meredith guessed that, like her, Lorraine had nothing on underneath it. It didn’t take much imagination to picture the woman’s body underneath the sheer garment, not after what they’d done. Meredith wasn’t sure she should be thinking about that. Even with how good the ideas made her feel. She didn’t even really need to think about the parts of Lorraine she couldn’t see. The wraps were short-sleeved. She could see Lorraine’s arms. Like the rest of her they were so beautiful. Meredith could remember what it felt like to kiss the length of those arms. The idea of kissing them again had her so turned on. Who knew arms could be so sexy?

Hot sexy girls turn me on.

The older woman was typing away at a laptop. It looked so much more expensive than Meredith’s. It was sleek and new and stylish and Meredith felt just a little jealous. She’d liked to have been able to afford things like that. But the feeling passed quickly, replaced by heat as she stared at the curve of Lorraine’s back through the silk of her wrap.

“Good morning, darling,” Lorraine smiled, turning to her face her, one elegant hand closing the laptop.

Meredith’s breath hitched. Even with her hair rumpled and no makeup Lorraine was gorgeous.

Lorraine rose from her chair, a fluid, graceful, movement. Meredith watched, spell-bound, as the woman approached her, Lorraine’s hips swaying, the swell of her breasts clear through the silken robe.

“I think someone enjoyed themselves last night, didn’t they?”

Meredith wasn’t sure what to say, wasn’t sure what she was supposed to say.

She still hadn’t said anything by the time Lorraine had covered the distance between them. Then she couldn’t say anything at all as the older woman kissed her.

Hot arousal poured from where Lorraine’s lips touched Meredith’s, and coursed through the younger woman’s body. She was burning up.

I want sex with girls.

Were they going to have sex again? Meredith didn’t know. Didn’t want to think about it. She was happy to leave it to Lorraine. If she did that then whatever happened wouldn’t be her fault.

Lorraine’s hand had slipped inside the wrap, was cupping her breast, found a nipple that was already erect.

“I think you enjoyed it so much you’d like to do it again wouldn’t you?”

I’m bisexual. I want sex with girls. The voice was telling her what she needed to know.

Meredith could only moan in response as Lorraine twisted her nipple, just enough pain mixing with the pleasure to make her legs turn to jelly. As Meredith stumbled the older woman caught her.

“There’s so much I can show you. You’d like that wouldn’t you?” Lorraine crooned.

“Yes.” It was all Meredith could say. Even that much was so hard to force past her lips.

The hand slid from Meredith’s breast to her waist as Lorraine kissed her again, the older woman drawing her in, pressing their bodies together. The feather-light touch of Lorraine’s fingers was sending shudders through the younger woman’s body. From Meredith’s hip, across her belly, up the centre of her chest.

Meredith’s lips quivered as another moan escaped her. She could feel how wet she was. Need was burning her up.

“I can make you feel like you did last night. I can make you feel better than that.” Lorraine’s voice promised so much, it was fine wine pouring down her throat, pouring into her consciousness, sweet and intoxicating.

Lorraine was kissing her again, the older woman’s hand trailing back down her torso, brushing down to where her leg started. Meredith needed that touch to find her centre.

I want sex with girls.

Was she having sex with a woman again? Meredith didn’t really care. Not as long as that hand kept making her feel this good. As long as those lips were kissing her that way, firm and gentle and promising so much more.

Meredith felt the edges of her wrap fall away. She had no idea when Lorraine had undone the bow holding the garment closed. She didn’t care. Couldn’t care. Not as Lorraine’s hand trailed down the centre of her chest, lingered slowly over her navel, then brushed over her opening.

“Oh, god,” the young brunette moaned.

Hot sexy girls turn me on.

“This is what you want, isn’t it Meredith?”

Meredith bit her lip. She knew that the way her chest was heaving was answer enough.

Then words became impossible as Lorraine’s fingers slipped inside her.

I want sex with girls.

This definitely had to count. Meredith sagged against the older woman

Lorraine’s free arm was around Meredith’s waist, the older woman behind her now. She was holding Meredith up, supporting her, pressing their bodies together.

“You don’t have to tell me. I know it is. I know exactly what you want.”

What Meredith wanted was to cum. Her hips were bucking, thrusting herself against Lorraine’s fingers. Her arms hung weakly by her side, her legs useless. If Lorraine let her go she’d sink bonelessly to the floor.

Lorraine didn’t let go, those fingers pulling Meredith to edge as easily as they had done the night before. Meredith was about to burst.

“Is this what you want? Do you trust me? You need to tell me.”

Meredith mewled in frustration as Lorraine withdrew her fingers, let them play softly over the younger woman’s dripping opening. Meredith thrust her hips forward, desperately seeking more contact, hungering for that last bit of pressure that would tip her over the edge.

Lorraine’s fingers pulled back.

“Yes, please,” Meredith moaned. She wasn’t sure which question she was answering.

She didn’t care. Lorraine’s fingers were back inside her, her back arching against the older woman. She’d never thought someone could make her feel this good. Molten fire was shooting up her spine, searing down her legs.

“Just tell me that you’re mine.”

Meredith didn’t know what the woman meant, didn’t care. Right then she was Lorraine’s, the older woman free to do anything she wanted, take anything she wanted. As long as she’d let Meredith cum.

“Oh god, oh god, yes.”

I want sex with girls.

She didn’t need the voice telling her that. But it did anyway. It never stopped telling her that.

One hand was feebly reaching for Lorraine. Meredith wanted more. More contact. More of Lorraine’s kisses. More of what Lorraine’s fingers were doing. Meredith’s arm rested back against Lorraine’s upper chest, she could feel the curve of the woman’s breasts as they pressed into her back. Lorraine’s arm that was wrapped around her, holding her up, felt so right, that hand drawing gentle circles around Meredith’s navel as Lorraine’s other hand possessed her.

Her head lolled back on Lorraine’s shoulder as the older woman’s fingers plunged into her again.

I’m queer.

I want sex with girls.

The voice was so right. She could trust what it said.

She could trust Lorraine. The older woman’s fingers knew just where to touch. Meredith was played like a fine instrument, Lorraine drawing out her cries, drawing out her pleasure. Like a symphony, highs and lows. Slow movements and fast. The crescendo built until she couldn’t take it anymore, blood pounding in her head.

Then Lorraine’s thumb brushed her clit in just the right way and Meredith screamed in ecstasy.

She collapsed trembling against the older woman, aftershocks running through her. The world was a blur, her eyes unable to focus.

“Oh you poor dear,” Lorraine said, all gentleness and concern. “You seem to be having trouble standing up. Why don’t you sit down?”

Lorraine was right. Meredith’s legs were jelly, unable to support her. She let Lorraine guide her into the chair, the older woman’s fingers still playing lightly over her opening. Meredith couldn’t think. Couldn’t hope to form a thought. Not with the way Lorraine’s fingers kept up their maddeningly delicious stroking.

“Now dear, I seem to recall someone telling me she was straight,” Lorraine said.

“I’m straight,” Meredith replied. Her mind was in too many pieces to do anything other than repeat what she’d heard. But she knew it wasn’t right, she wasn’t straight. Not with what Lorraine was doing to her. Not with how much she was enjoying it.

I’m a queer girl.

“Oh god. Oh. Why did I say that?” Meredith wasn’t sure what she was saying, what she was doing. Not with those fingers and their slow teasing rhythm, Meredith’s hips thrusting in time with them. “I’m sorry. Oh god. Yes. Please, keep doing that. Yes, just there, oh. Oh yes. I’m so sorry.”

Lorraine laughed, a warm and gentle sound. The woman was leaning over her shoulder. Meredith knew that if Lorraine looked down she’d see everything. “Oh darling, after last night I would have to say the evidence is against you being straight.”

Meredith couldn’t deny that. Or the heat Lorraine’s hands ignited. Meredith didn’t know where this was going, what she was going to do. All she knew was that her body wanted Lorraine’s fingers to keep doing what they were doing.

I want sex with girls.

With her free hand Lorraine opened her laptop. Vaguely Meredith wondered why. Especially as the woman didn’t start it up. She didn’t think too hard about it, squirming in her seat as Lorraine continued to stroke her. She didn’t need to think. Sitting in front of a laptop and not thinking seemed so natural.

“I think a young woman like you has so many needs. There’s so much you want. So much you can do. Men. Women.” Lorraine’s voice washed over Meredith’s minds as the older woman’s fingers continued their maddeningly slow stroking. “You want them. I can help with that. Will you let me help you?”

I’m a queer girl. the voice told Meredith. The voice was her constant, her guide. It was helping her.

Lorraine’s thumb rolled over her clit, need crashing through Meredith. It was almost all she was. Lorraine was right. She was so right. She needed them all.

“Yes,” Meredith answered, the word just escaping her lips before she moaned. It was so easy to sit in front of a laptop and repeat what was said to her. And a queer girl was allowed to like guys. It all made sense. She was going to sit down in front of her laptop as soon as she got home. It was important that she do that. But hers wasn’t here. Lorraine’s was.

Lorraine started it up.

“I’m so glad dear.”

Meredith watched the screen. It was so easy to watch the screen. Meredith felt her mind opening up.

Just like Lorraine was opening her web browser. Just like Lorraine’s fingers were opening Meredith’s most private place and slipping back inside.

It was so easy to sit in front of a laptop and just accept.

“Do you want to look at something for me?”

Meredith nodded. She couldn’t form words.

“Hmm, perhaps not quite yet,” Lorraine mused. “I think my little Meredith needs a little something else first. We’ll look at it when I think you’re ready.”

Lorraine’s fingers picked up their pace, Meredith gripping the edge of the table so that she didn’t fall from her chair. She was so close. Lorraine was holding her at the edge. Fingers brushed across Meredith’s taut nipples, pushing her that fraction closer. She could taste it. She was quivering on the edge but she couldn’t quite tip over, Lorraine denying her. The older woman knew just when to back off, just how to take her back to the precipice.

“What do you want dear?” Lorraine.

“Please, oh, god, please, let me cum.” It didn’t matter that she’d cum just minutes ago. Or maybe that only made her want it again. All she could think was how she needed it.

“Well, since you asked so nicely,” the older woman smiled.

Meredith’s world exploded.

As soon as she could think again she realised that Lorraine’s fingers had resumed their stroking. Were leading her back to the edge. She was so sensitive it almost hurt, but she needed more. She could barely stay upright in the chair. All she wanted was more of what those fingers could give her.

“Now you can look,” Lorraine declared.

The laptop was on now. There were pictures. Images that made Meredith’s breasts ache with need and magnified the heat radiating from her pussy. Women, in fancy lingerie, skimpy sleepwear, posing, stretching out. Offering themselves to the camera. The pictures were almost artistic, definitely arousing. But they were so strange, the women’s heads not in the picture, or their faces obscured.

It was so hard to think as Lorraine slowly stoked her arousal, those fingers keeping up their slow, delicious, stroking. The pace gradually increasing as Lorraine brought her back to the edge, held her there.

Slowly Meredith realised what the website was. It was so hard, her thoughts like molasses. The site was for an escort agency. She’d seen one like that before. She and her basketball teammates had dared each other to go browsing for them. It had been a joke. At the time she couldn’t understand how women would do what the women in these pictures did.

Escorts are sexy. Escorts are sophisticated.

That was right. The voice told her so. And the pictures were the first thing she’d seen on the laptop. So that made it right too.

The women in the pictures were certainly sexy and sophisticated. Gorgeous bodies, with trim legs and breasts waiting to be kissed. Curves that took her breath away. Bodies that just begged to be held.

“These girls get what they want,” Lorraine observed. It was such a simple idea. Like the movement of Lorraine’s fingers was such a simple movement.

A movement that pierced Meredith to her core.

Their bodies, their choice.

Were the girls in the photos like the girls on the street corner? Meredith couldn’t tell. The girls on the site were offering themselves up in these photos, just as the girls on the corner had been. Offering themselves up to men. And women, some of the girls advertising those services as well. It didn’t say it directly, such sites never did, but Meredith knew what the girls were offering. Sex. To be fucked. Pictures, standing on a corner. It didn’t make any difference. Meredith’s head reeled.

Lorraine’s fingers were slowly thrusting in and out of her. They pulled back, Lorraine teasing Meredith’s clit, just enough to have the younger woman mewling with frustrated need.

“You’re a girl who knows what she wants.”

Escorts have fun.

Would it be fun to be fucked by so many men? So many women? Meredith wasn’t sure she could say it wouldn’t, knew that part of her wanted to say it would. She didn’t care, as long as Lorraine’s would keep giving her the best orgasms of her life.

It’s okay if a girl decides to be an escort. That was another idea that was right.

Most of the girls in the picture had fair skin, a few were darker. There were blondes and brunettes and redheads in the pictures. Sometimes that was easy to tell, the women’s backs to the camera, sometimes it was just by the tips of their hair that fell into the pictures. She couldn’t believe that the names displayed were their real names. Names like Amber, Helena and Sapphire. Meredith’s eyes lingered on Sapphire’s pictures, long raven tresses tumbling down her back. There was something familiar about that one, something that called to her. Something infinitely desirable. But Meredith couldn’t understand what about those pictures called to her. Not with Lorraine’s fingers drawing her closer and closer to the edge. She wondered if Sapphire’s fingers could make her feel like this.

“You could get what you want,” Lorraine said.

What Meredith wanted was to cum. Again. But she knew what the woman meant. It would be so easy.

Escorts have fun.

“This is my site.”

Meredith tried to think, her brow creasing with the effort. It was so hard. With what Lorraine’s fingers were doing to her. With sitting in front of the laptop. Her mind didn’t want to work. She just wanted to revel in the sensations flooding out from her pussy. Why bother thinking? Lorraine seemed to know what she was talking about. It would be so easy to just keep saying yes to Lorraine. Maybe then Lorraine would let her cum. Except how it could be Lorraine’s site made no sense to Meredith. She hadn’t seen anyone that looked like Lorraine on the site. She’d definitely have recognised that body, even without Lorraine’s face being in the pictures. So how could it be her site? Lorraine had sounded almost proprietorial.

Oh.

Meredith’s eyes flew wide. “You, you own it?” she managed. It was so hard to speak as those fingers teased at her.

“Yes dear,” Lorraine breathed. “What do you think of the profession?”

Meredith didn’t know what to say. Her mind was almost empty of thought, just hot roiling need. Except for the voice.

“Prostitutes are sexy.” It was the first thought that had popped into Meredith’s head, courtesy of the voice. She made herself turn her head, look at Lorraine. The older woman was so beautiful,

Lorraine raised an eyebrow. That was sexy as well. Never mind what her fingers were doing.

“We don’t use the p-word darling. My girls are escorts. Sophisticated young ladies.”

That made sense to Meredith. Escorts are sophisticated. That sounded right. It was right. It was her voice again. That flat, soulless voice that told her nothing other than indisputable truth.

“Escorts are sophisticated,” Meredith echoed. Why shouldn’t she say it? It was only the truth and Lorraine had more or less said the same thing.

“Indeed they are dear,” Lorraine frowned, though her fingers kept up their maddeningly slow assault on the younger woman, Meredith’s hips rocking back and forth. “Anything else you’d care to add?”

Meredith didn’t want to speak. She just wanted to cum. She let the voice speak for her.

“Escorts have fun.” That went with everything else going around and around in Meredith’s head. It was seared into her soul.

Lorraine regarded her for a moment. Meredith felt she was being weighed, judged. Assessed. She was held in the gaze of those beautiful green eyes. They were stripping her down to her core. She couldn’t look away. Couldn’t think. Except for one thought.

Sapphire has green eyes.

That didn’t make any sense. Meredith hadn’t been able to see the woman’s eyes in her pictures.

Lorraine’s frown disappeared, a smile replacing it like the sun coming out from behind the clouds. “Indeed they do. What a clever girl you are. I did say that I liked university girls didn’t I?”

Meredith loved Lorraine’s beautiful, refined voice. Not loved loved. Something coming from the very core of her being told her that was for someone else. But the older woman’s voice was still something wonderful.

“Would you like to have fun?”

Lorraine’s beautiful voice washed over her. Of course she’d like to have fun. Although that was too simple a word for what Lorraine was doing to her. The woman’s thumb was grinding into Meredith’s clit even as the fingers kept up their steadily increasing assault. Flames ripped through the young woman’s body. She couldn’t see the screen, she couldn’t think. She just needed to cum. She could hear a voice, wordless, but need clear in its cries.

It was her voice.

With a flick of her finger Lorraine let her cum again. Meredith’s back arched, her head thrown back as she howled out her bliss.

Escorts have fun. The voice was the first thing in her head when thought was possible again.

Oh.

Lorraine’s meaning penetrated Meredith’s numbed consciousness. Lorraine ran the site. She owned the agency. And here she had a beautiful young woman who had just said she liked men. Lorraine had asked her whether she wanted to have fun. Like the escorts had fun.

Escorts are sexy. Escorts are sophisticated.

Those weren’t bad things to be, were they?

Nothing could be bad as Lorraine started her towards another crest.

No wonder she can afford a place like this. Meredith knew that was avoiding the point. But she would like a new laptop. That was avoiding the point too.

Lorraine, in the way that the woman would, was asking. Not directly, nothing crass. But she was asking if Meredith wanted to be an escort.

Escorts have fun.

Hadn’t she hated the very idea of prostitution? Meredith was sure that she had. That should make the idea of her being one laughable at best. Horrifying for the rest. But she’d thought she was straight too. She’d been so wrong.

I want sex with girls.

If she was straight she wouldn’t be letting Lorraine’s fingers bring her to orgasm after orgasm.

I’ll stop chasing guys.

She wouldn’t have to chase guys if she was a prostitute.

We don’t use the p-word.

The gears of her mind were whirring but nothing was engaging. Underneath it all was that voice.

Escorts are sexy.

Escorts are sophisticated.

It’s okay if a girl decides to be an escort.

Meredith was a girl.

It’s okay if a girl decides to be an escort.

The voice was telling her that it was alright if she made this choice. The voice wasn’t telling her to make it.

Escorts are sexy.

The voice was leaving it to her.

Escorts are sophisticated.

She could make whatever choice she wanted. She could say no. Go back to haunting the clubs. I’ll stop chasing guys. The clubs didn’t seem like a good idea. She could go to that street corner. None of that seemed right.

Escorts have fun.

It’s okay if a girl decides to be an escort.

All she had to do was say yes. The voice wanted her to say yes. Lorraine wanted her to say yes. She wanted to say yes.

“Yes.”

Stars exploded behind Meredith’s eyes as she came again.

* * *

Meredith looked in the mirror. She hardly recognised herself. She’d been dressed up before, but this. This…

This was something else.

She was wearing a tight green dress that showed off her curves in ways she hadn’t believed possible. The shade complimented her lightly tanned skin so well that it would make a cover model jealous. Her hair was up in a gorgeous set of braids, emerald jewellery that matched her dress adorning her ears, neck and wrists. She’d have to give the jewellery back, Lorraine had told her that, but the dress was hers to keep. As was the matching emerald satin underwear. She still had her own high-heeled shoes. Lorraine had approved of those. Though Meredith had detected a hint of surprise when the older woman had realised just how expensive the shoes were.

She’d saved so long to be able to afford those.

Her makeup was flawless. Meredith didn’t want to think how much it had all cost. But Lorraine had told her not to worry. Had put it all on a credit card and told Meredith that what she would earn to night would more than cover it.

That had made Meredith pause. She’d been primped and pampered. She’d never been so indulged. First the women in the store they’d bought her clothes from and then the staff at the salon fussing over her. She’d felt like a princess. But when Lorraine had mentioned the money Meredith realised that she wasn’t a princess. Never would be.

Escorts are sophisticated.

She looked sophisticated. Even felt it. But once she did this she’d be something other than a princess.

We don’t use the p-word.

Escorts have fun.

“A girl’s first time is always special,” Lorraine had told her. After telling her that her first time would be that very night. “We have gentleman who are willing to be pay extra for your debut.”

Meredith had felt the colour drain out of her face in shock. She hadn’t been prepared for it to happen so soon. But Lorraine’s hands had been on her body and the woman’s words had been in her ears and the need had been crying out. She couldn’t find the words to object.

Lorraine’s voice washed over her mind. And what the older woman said meshed so well with the voice.

“You’ll enjoy yourself.”

Escorts have fun.

“You’ll look fabulous.”

Escorts are sophisticated.

“He won’t be able to help himself but want you.”

Escorts are sexy.

“All you have to do is just what I say.”

The voice hadn’t said anything to that. It hadn’t needed to. Lorraine would tell her what to do and everything would be alright. Being told what to do was so easy.

Lorraine had been with her the whole time. Guiding her. Talking to her. Deciding for her. Everything about how she looked now was what Lorraine had wanted. Meredith had been like a doll. A beautiful, sophisticated, doll.

Meredith didn’t mind at all.

Especially after Lorraine had brought her off again in one of the changing rooms.

I’m bisexual. I want sex with girls.

Escorts have fun.

The voice was always with her.

If she was going to be an escort then she was going to have fun. She was sure this was what she wanted.

“You look fabulous dear. Have I already told you that?”

Lorraine had, but it didn’t hurt to hear it again, Meredith melting just a little more at the older woman’s words.

Lorraine reached out, cupped Meredith’s chin. She turned Meredith’s head, first one way, then the other. There was a shrewd look in her eyes as she examined the younger woman.

Meredith didn’t resist at all.

“Now stand up and turn around.” Lorraine regarded her thoughtfully as Meredith completed an elegant twirl.

“Oh, you look good enough to eat.”

Lorraine went over her instructions. What she had to do. What her client, Mr. Roberts, did and didn’t want to talk about. Some of it Meredith thought she could manage. Other topics Lorraine simply told her to avoid.

“Are you ready dear?”

Meredith thought that she was. At least as ready as she ever could be. Lorraine had told her everything she needed to know. She looked like a dream. It helped that she felt like she was in a dream. A dream where she was going to be fucked. A dream where she was going to wake up tomorrow and find that she was an escort. A girl who sold herself for money. A lot of money, but sold herself just the same.

It’s okay if a girl decides to be an escort.

She’d decided. All by herself. So why didn’t it feel that way?

* * * * * *

It was barely 9am the next morning when Meredith arrived back at Lorraine’s apartment. She’d spent the night with her first client. A man who had paid for her company. Paid for sex with her.

She knew what that made her.

Meredith had understood that Mr. Roberts, her client, had work to go to. It was Monday after all. Meredith wondered if she’d see him again. A car had appeared outside his apartment building to take her back to Lorraine’s. Not just a car, but another limousine, black and spacious and elegantly appointed. She could get used to riding in those. Used to the cars and the clothes and the restaurants. And the money. And what she had to do for it. Why shouldn’t she?

Escorts have fun.

Meredith was an escort now. She’d met Mr. Roberts, Clive, at an expensive restaurant. Eaten with him, made small talk, laughed at his jokes. Gone back to his apartment. Where he’d fucked her. It wasn’t making love. It wasn’t even casual sex. He’d paid for her. That made her an escort.

Escorts have fun. The voice told her that. The voice was never wrong. She was an escort. So she must have had fun.

Meredith thought there was a shadow of a doubt somewhere in her mind, but that couldn’t be right. She believed the voice. All through the night it had told her that escorts have fun. It had helped her through the night. Maybe it was the only thing that allowed her to get through it all. Whenever she’d doubted, she’d clung to the voice. It had seeped so deeply into her mind. Washing the doubts away. Taking their place. Over and over and over until it was wrapped around her core. Telling her what she needed to know.

She had to believe the voice. Because if she didn’t believe it then she might go mad.

There wasn’t much danger of that. It was so easy to believe the voice. And it wasn’t just that voice. The spaces it had made in mind left room for other voices.

Lorraine’s voice had been in her head as well.

“Did you enjoy yourself dear?” Lorraine asked after she closed the door of the apartment behind them, a hand on Meredith’s arm. That simple touch sent sparks to the younger woman’s brain.

All you have to do is just what I say. That was what Lorraine’s voice had told her the night before. Lorraine wanted her to be an escort. Doing what Lorraine said was so easy. Lorraine had made love to her. It was so different to what Clive had done. Meredith needed to believe that. She was so turned on just thinking about what she and Lorraine had done.

Hot sexy girls turn me on.

That was the voice again. It was always right. Lorraine was hot and sexy and looking at her and Meredith was so turned on. She could believe the voice.

There’d been Alison’s voice as well. Meredith couldn’t understand why she heard her friend’s voice.

Just say yes Mer.

It didn’t matter. It was so easy to say yes. To Lorraine. To the voice. To Alison. With all those voices in Meredith’s head sometimes there hardly seemed to be any room left for her.

“Of course,” Meredith said, finally answering Lorraine’s question. Yesterday Meredith might have answered ‘yes’ or ‘sure’. But not today. Today she said ‘of course’ and let a small smile cross her lips. “Of course,” was how a sophisticated woman might answer the question.

Escorts are sophisticated.

The voice was always right.

Meredith smiled. Lorraine had asked if she’d enjoyed herself. Of course she had. She was sexy, she was sophisticated. She’d had fun. That was what escorts did. She was an escort. She’d done what an escort did. So of course she’d enjoyed herself.

“And you’d like to do it again, wouldn’t you?” Lorraine asked. Although it wasn’t really a question.

Just say yes Mer.

Alison’s voice. Alison was her friend. She should listen to her friend’s voice. Alison wanted her to say yes. So did Lorraine. All you have to do is just what I say.

Meredith didn’t even have to make a decision.

“Yes,” she replied, that casual smile still on her lips. “I think I would.”

It would be fun to have more clients.

Escorts have fun.

She could imagine meeting more men. To have sex. For money. It would help keep the need at bay.

I’ll stop chasing guys.

Was that her voice? The voice? Or maybe Alison telling her she would? Meredith didn’t know. It didn’t matter. Agreeing was so much easier than worrying about it. Being an escort would get her all the guys she needed. Once it wouldn’t have. ‘Once’ in this case being only a couple of days ago. When she’d needed a man every night. Sometimes more than one. To keep the need at bay. To stop it tearing at her mind so that she couldn’t think for the lust pouring through her.

She could think now.

Meredith was thinking that saying yes was easy.

But even if she only had a handful of appointments a week it would be enough. Because Meredith didn’t need men as much as she had.

I’m bisexual. I want sex with girls.

It wasn’t just Lorraine. There were so many other beautiful women she knew. Alison and Jane were going to get a surprise. And Kathy as well. That thought gave Meredith an extra little thrill. Telling Kathy that she was into girls was going to be so good.

Even if Meredith wasn’t quite sure why that was so.

The girl you want most is Kathy.

Oh, right. If the voice said it, then it must be true.

The voice didn’t say anything about a woman though. It didn’t stop her deciding other things.

Lorraine was a woman.

It’s okay if a girl decides to be an escort.

Meredith had decided. For herself. At least Meredith thought that she had. It couldn’t be the voices telling her what to do. She’d be insane if voices in her head were telling her what to do. So it couldn’t be that.

So it must be that she’d decided. To be an escort. All by herself. So she must want it. Want more clients.

Meredith decided that she did.

Although not as much as she wanted Lorraine. The woman’s hand was on her arm. Meredith leaned closer. Wanting to touch her. Wanting to feel their bodies together.

I’m a queer girl.

The voice was still there, telling Meredith what she needed to know.

Lorraine looked genuinely pleased. “There are some formalities dear. We’ll need to have some pictures taken. You’ll need to let us know when you’re available. Do you have any night classes? And we’ll need your account details.”

Meredith was only half listening. Her lips were reaching for Lorraine’s. She wanted those lips again. On her mouth. And everywhere else.

I’m bisexual. I want sex with girls.

The voice knew her so well. It really didn’t need to say those things. They were true after all. But Meredith didn’t mind. The voice was comforting, in its own way.

Just say yes Mer.

She didn’t need Alison telling her that either, but it was nice that her friend did. It reassured Meredith that her friend’s voice was so supportive. It was so easy to say ‘yes’ to Lorraine.

The voices went quiet as their lips met, their breasts pressing together, Meredith’s hands desperate for the feel of Lorraine’s body. Sparks exploded behind Meredith’s eyes.

“You are eager aren’t you?” Lorraine breathed, minutes later, Meredith bemoaning the loss of Lorraine’s lips on her skin. She shivered at the feel of the older woman’s breath on her ear.

Meredith didn’t answer. She stood there, small, desperate, sounds issuing from her mouth, as Lorraine’s finger traced down the curve of her back, as that hand came to rest on her arse. The other hand was brushing the side of her right breast.

“I don’t usually do this,” Lorraine whispered. “Perhaps once with a new girl. And often not even that. I don’t force them. So if they’re not interested, well. But you’re just so tempting.”

Lorraine was circling her, the fingertips of the older woman’s right hand never leaving her body.

“You could go a long way you know,” Lorraine observed. Meredith could barely hear her. The liquid fire from where Lorraine’s fingers were touching her body was pouring through her. Those fingers were tracing across the small of her back now. Meredith had never dreamt that the simple touch of fingers could be so erotic.

She didn’t look around. She didn’t think that was what Lorraine wanted.

“You’re so beautiful.”

She thinks I’m beautiful. Meredith could feel tears forming in her eyes. Those simple word meant so much.

“But you’ll need guidance,” Lorraine observed. Her fingers were now trailing down Meredith’s left arm, leaving fire in their wake.

How many erogenous zones do I have? Meredith felt as if she’d cum at any moment.

Just say yes Mer.

“Yes,” Meredith whispered.

“Direction.”

Lorraine’s hand was trailing just under Meredith’s breasts. Breasts that were aching to be touched.

Please, just a little higher.

Meredith could only whimper. “Yes.”

“You’ll just have to do what I say. You can do that for me, can’t you Meredith?”

Lorraine’s voice was so assured. So confident. So sophisticated. Meredith didn’t want to say no. Didn’t think she could ever say no.

Alison’s voice was a whisper across the surface of her mind. Just say yes Mer.

Fingertips were brushing her cheek, Meredith’s head leaning into the touch.

“Yes,” Meredith replied. “Yes.”

Meredith stopped talking as Lorraine placed a finger on her lips.

Lorraine laughed, her hand cupping Meredith’s chin as she peered into the younger woman’s eyes. “I just can’t help myself. And I don’t think you want me to stop, do you Meredith?”

Meredith certainly didn’t want that. “No, don’t stop.” She could say ‘no’ like that. Because it wasn’t really saying no. It was saying ‘yes’.

Lorraine kissed her again, Meredith kissing back, her hands around Lorraine’s waist as the older woman ran her right hand through Meredith’s hair, the ornate hairdo of yesterday just a distant memory. Lorraine’s left hand was cupping her arse possessively.

Meredith’s head tilted back, she moaned as Lorraine kissed the length of her neck. Then Lorraine’s hand was on the back of her head, guiding her mouth to Lorraine’s neck. Meredith’s tongue flicked out, licking from the hollow at the base of Lorraine’s neck all the way to one of her delicate ears, the tip of Meredith’s tongue slowly tracing its curve. Her pussy quivered as she heard Lorraine moan in return.

“I take it you don’t have anywhere to be?”

Meredith didn’t, not really. Her first class of the day wasn’t for ages. She had time.

Just say yes Mer.

I’m bisexual. I want sex with girls.

All you have to do is just what I say.

The voices agreed.

Lorraine led her back to that bedroom where she’d learnt so much about herself. Where she still had so much to learn.

“What are you studying?” Lorraine asked, hours later. The older woman was on her side, head propped up on one hand as the other trailed possessively down Meredith’s side.

“Sociology,” the young woman replied. Her eyes were closed, revelling in the touch of Lorraine’s hand. She didn’t know why Lorraine was interested in what she was doing at university.

“Oh dear, no.” Meredith could hear the frown in Lorraine’s voice. “Not exactly something that often comes up in conversation. You should change it. Perhaps business studies. Yes, that would be much better.”

Meredith opened her eyes. She rolled over to look at Lorraine. The older woman had a thoughtful look on her face, her hand now lying across Meredith’s belly. Meredith frowned. Was Lorraine seriously suggesting that she change her studies? Just like that? She was happy studying sociology. It was what she wanted to do.

Just say yes Mer

All you have to do is just what I say.

She could change it.

People did change their studies. Kathy had. Just a few months ago her friend had announced that sociology wasn’t for her anymore and changed to general business studies.

If I change maybe I can be in some of her classes.

Why did that sound so good?

The girl you want most is Kathy. the voice reminded her. Meredith tried to ignore that.

Even so, she didn’t need to be in Kathy’s classes to see her friend.

She should still say yes to what Lorraine wanted.

“Do you have any commitments that might interfere with appointments?” Lorraine asked, apparently taking Meredith’s silence as assent to her ideas about what the young woman should study.

Meredith realised that maybe she had agreed.

Escorts are sophisticated.

Maybe knowing more about business would make her more sophisticated.

Maybe it didn’t matter, as long as she did what Lorraine said.

“Please tell me you don’t have a boyfriend. That can make things…, complicated.”

Meredith didn’t have a boyfriend. Not anymore. Not for months. It had been so long since one man could have been enough for her. But she did have something else. Basketball. Her sport. She loved that.

“I play basketball.”

“Regularly dear?” Lorrain asked, just a note of reproach in her voice.

A twinge of guilt flickered deep inside Meredith. She didn’t want to disappoint Lorraine. But she didn’t want to give up her sport either.

“We practice twice a week and then a game on the weekend.” She hoped Lorraine would see how important it was to her. It was something normal. Something let Meredith forget the need, the arousal. Forget the things about herself that she couldn’t understand. Lose herself in the game and forget how much her life had changed. Maybe it was the only part of her that hadn’t changed.

She couldn’t lose it.

“Hmm,” Lorraine mused, those fingers still circling Meredith’s navel. “Being fit is good. You’ll need that. And you are beautiful. But you could be a little…, softer.”

Meredith stared at the older woman. Lorraine was taking over her life, with just a few words. Changing her career, taking away her sport. Meredith knew that she could say no. That she should say no. That she shouldn’t let this woman, who she’d met less than two days ago, make these decisions for her. She loved playing basketball. She needed it.

Escorts are sexy.

Maybe she’d be sexier if she lost a little of her hardness. It wasn’t as if she was some pumped-up bodybuilder. But maybe she would be sexier if she was a little curvier, a little softer.

All you have to do is just what I say.

It wasn’t fair. Something welled up in Meredith. It was too much. Everything that had changed, everything that she’d lost. She couldn’t lose this as well. No matter what Lorraine said. Throwing it away like this seemed…

Just say yes Mer.

Alison’s voice echoed through her mind. It was so hard to say no to.

Just say yes Mer.

Alison’s voice was everywhere. It didn’t matter where Meredith tried to hide in her thoughts, how much she tried to ignore it

Meredith wanted to prove that she could say no. She needed to say no.

But the voice wouldn’t leave her alone.

Maybe all the voices she heard were the one voice, just sounding different.

Just say yes Mer.

“Yes,” Meredith said, hardly knowing why. She hardly knew why it had been a problem.

Meredith stopped worrying about it. If Lorraine thought it was a good idea then it probably was. Her studies, her sports, they were such little things to give away with how good Lorraine’s hands made her feel.

They were nothing at all, really.

(To be continued)