The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Fair Share

Part 37

Not for those under 18 (or whatever the legal age for this sort of stuff is in your area). If you’re not that old, Boo! Go away now. If you are offended by graphic descriptions of sexual activities, especially non-consensual ones, then don’t read this. All characters and situations are fictional.

Copyright © 2018

Archived on the Erotic Mind Control web site by permission of the author. This story may be downloaded for personal archiving as long as this notice is retained.

Why aren’t I breaking into pieces?

Meredith looked at the image in the mirror. She couldn’t understand the girl that she saw. If the girl had been crying, screaming, that would have been understandable, if a little extreme. Shaking like a leaf would also have been a reasonable reaction. Perhaps if she curled up in the corner and refused to move for a week she’d have been satisfied. Maybe a total nervous breakdown would have been the right thing too.

But she wasn’t doing any of those things.

Meredith stared at the image. Shouldn’t there be something?

She should look different. Something should be visible. Something that said “Look, I’m queer! And I’m an escort too!” Something burning in her eyes. Perhaps the words branded across her forehead.

Or somewhere more private.

Even if she couldn’t see anything Meredith thought that she should feel something other than the warm pleasant glow that enveloped her. She should feel shame, regret. At least some doubt. She should hate herself for what she’d let Lorraine talk her into.

She didn’t feel any of that.

Meredith could hardly even work up a feeling of surprise at what had happened between her and the older woman.

I used to say I was so straight. Straight as a laser beam. Meredith scrunched her eyes up, held them closed for a few moments, at the notion that ‘used to’ was only the previous week. And now I’m not and I’m, what? Happy? Shouldn’t I be in shock?

Thinking about Lorraine didn’t make Meredith happy. Happy didn’t begin to describe the heat building between her legs.

What’s wrong with me?

There were glimmers. She couldn’t believe what she’d done with, …, Clive. She wanted to take that night back. Sort of. Almost.

Escorts have fun.

Why don’t I feel something more?

She should. She knew she should. What she’d done. What she’d become…

I became a whore

The thought didn’t affect her.

“I’m a whore,” she whispered, trying to see if saying the words out loud made any difference. The girl in the mirror peered back, a puzzled look on her face.

Meredith was worried about her situation. But that was ridiculous. She knew she should feel so much more. What she’d done posed so many risks. If what she’d done, what she now was, ever got out it could ruin her life, her career. In the course of one night she’d changed her whole life. But she couldn’t bring herself to regret it.

It felt too right.

Escorts have fun.

She was an escort. She’d had fun.

She’d do it again. Was going to be doing it, tomorrow night. Lorraine had said she wouldn’t get many bookings until they could arrange for her photos to be taken and she was on the website.

With all the other escorts.

They’d be nice photos.

Escorts are sophisticated.

When did nice and soft-core porn become the same thing?

Despite the lack of photos Lorraine had said that she could arrange some clients in the meantime. Had called Meredith earlier to say she had a booking for her for tomorrow. But that she should come see her tonight.

Meredith had an idea why. She was looking forward to it. Just like she was looking forward to tomorrow night.

Part of Meredith was relieved. She felt so much better than she had for weeks. After spending most of the weekend, and Monday night, with Lorraine she’d been able to stay in and spend the whole of Tuesday evening working on her assignments. And then spent more hours on her studies today. It was better than she’d managed for ages, the need in her simmering away instead of the raging inferno that had tormented her for weeks.

The fact she’d quit the basketball team gave Meredith even more time to catch up. Even with the way she’d been distracted lately her teammates had pleaded with her to change her mind. They couldn’t understand her decision. She couldn’t tell them the truth. That she was quitting because Lorraine, because her madam, had told her to.

All you have to do is just what I say. That was Lorraine’s voice. It had been in her head as she’d quit the team.

She’d said she needed more time for her studies. Lied to her teammates, her friends.

She didn’t care.

That’s just wrong. Sport mattered to Meredith. She loved playing it. Loved being part of the team. And she’d given it away as if it was nothing. She couldn’t find a part of her that regretted leaving the team. That regretted the lies she’d told.

It simply wasn’t important.

It was just another thing she couldn’t understand. After what she’d done she should be a mess.

Is this what all whores feel like? Just put it aside, get on with their lives?

Not that she was like all the other escorts. Or at least she didn’t think she was. The other escorts weren’t sleeping with their madam. Did twice count for enough to say sleeping with?

Meredith thought it did. There’d been Saturday night. And Monday night. And now it was Wednesday and she was going back again.

As easy as that.

Maybe I’m in shock.

Maybe that was it, and everything would hit her later.

That’s a lie. A pleasant lie, one that could make her believe there was nothing wrong with her. But Meredith knew it was a lie. She wasn’t in shock, she wasn’t about to break down.

The girl in the mirror didn’t look like she was in shock. She looked sexy.

Escorts are sexy.

She was wearing a short, tight, dress and she had fabulous makeup and she was going to see her madam who was going to fuck her senseless.

Lorraine hadn’t told her to make herself look like that.

Escorts are sophisticated.

But Meredith had wanted to. She wanted Lorraine to want her. She couldn’t believe a woman like Lorraine would want her.

Maybe it was a dream. Maybe it didn’t really happen. Maybe this is all a dream.

That was another lie.

There was something wrong with her, but Meredith couldn’t work out what.

What do I do? She couldn’t imagine talking to someone. “Hi Alison. How was your weekend? Have fun with your slave? I know you and Jane fucked like bunnies. I watched. Oh, how was my weekend? I slept with an older woman and started working for her as an escort. It was really great. Do you think there’s something wrong with me?”

And then Alison might ask. “Why did you do it?”

“Well, she seemed like a better prospect than any guy. So even though I’m laser-beam straight, I thought I’d give it a try. Sex with her was better than any I’d ever had. I’m queer now. And it turns out she runs an escort agency and I thought I’d try that too and it was heaps of fun.”

“Well, Meredith, I think you’re totally nuts.” What else would Alison say?

That conversation didn’t lead anywhere Meredith wanted to go.

Maybe I could ask her to hypnotize me. Meredith knew that all she had to do was ask. Alison was such a good friend that she never said no. Then Meredith could sink down, into that dark void. Lose herself. She wouldn’t have to think. Wouldn’t have to worry.

Mindless.

The idea was so hot. Meredith couldn’t work out what was turning her on more. The thought of sex with Lorraine or Alison hypnotising her.

Just say yes Mer.

Alison was just downstairs. All Meredith had to do was go down there and ask. It was so tempting.

I want to be hypnotised. I can’t believe how much. It turns me on.

Sometimes she thought being hypnotised was better than sex. She could lose herself in sex, forget her worries. But there was always an edge of consciousness there. Except for the glorious moments when it all washed away. But when she was hypnotised there was nothing. She was gone. It was just the blank void that swallowed her for however long Alison was prepared to keep her under.

She was so damp.

Given how turned on she was it was no surprise.

Maybe tomorrow. Alison and Jane were making dinner. Meredith didn’t want to interrupt them. She’d ask Alison tomorrow. She knew her friend would say yes, even though Alison didn’t get anything out of doing it.

Maybe I should do some work. That might take her mind off everything. Maybe if she did that she’d be able to think more clearly later. Sitting down in front of her laptop always seemed like such a good idea. She didn’t have to leave for Lorraine’s quite yet. And then, well. Meredith’s pussy sizzled at the thought of what they’d be doing then.

Meredith sat down in front of her laptop, flipped up the top and started up the machine.

Then went blank, sinking into that dark void, as the spiral appeared.

Thoughts flashed across her empty mind, searing themselves into her as she listened to them. Thoughts that spoke in her recorded voice, so dull and lifeless, issuing from her laptop.

“There’s nothing wrong with being an escort. Their body, their choice.”

“Escorts are sexy. Escorts are sophisticated.”

“Escorts have fun.”

“I’m a queer girl.”

“I’m bisexual.”

“I want sex with girls.”

Meredith repeated those ideas, over and over. The same as she did every time she started up her laptop. Along with all the other ideas her laptop told her. All the ideas that sank into her open mind.

If anyone had been in the room with her they’d have heard Meredith’s voice, a lifeless, empty, drone, repeating the words after the recording on the laptop played them.

That someone might have worried. Tried to wake her up. Tried to stop her.

But no-one was there. Meredith was all alone in her trance. The only other people in the house were Jane and Alison. And they were downstairs getting dinner ready for the guests that were coming over.

They wouldn’t have stopped Meredith anyway.

They were the ones that had put the recordings on her laptop.

Sometime later Meredith shut down her laptop, wondering why she hadn’t managed to do as much work she’d hoped. Maybe it was just anticipation of another night with Lorraine.

Hurriedly she finished getting ready. Touched up her lipstick. Imagined where her lips would find themselves before the night was over. Imagined Lorraine kissing her. On her lips. And elsewhere. Stared at herself in the mirror

Is this who I am?

With a start Meredith realized the time. Quickly, trying not trip in her high heels, she headed downstairs.

Where she came face to face with Jane.

“Is mademoiselle not staying for dinner? I have made the beef goulash.”

Jane was smiling at her, slyly. Hands on hips that were cocked in her direction.

Jane was wearing her dress.

Her short, skimpy, sexy, French maid’s dress. And the stockings that ended below the dress’ hem. And speaking in that crazy French accent.

She looked adorable.

I want sex with girls, the voice reminded Meredith. The voice that sounded like her voice. Except that it was flat and lifeless. Meredith didn’t need reminding. She knew that she wanted sex with girls. But the voice was so familiar now that it was reassuring to hear it.

Meredith’s knees began to give way. She realized that she’d hardly seen her housemates since the weekend. When she’d spied on them having sex. But that was before Lorraine.

She looks so sexy. I’m turned on by how she looks.

Meredith didn’t run away from the thought. She knew that she had, before. Not now. She let her eyes roam over Jane’s body, the blonde preening in front of her. Meredith’s heart was thundering in her chest. She could just imagine what it would be like to kiss Jane. She could grab her, throw her against the wall, ravish her. Jane was so much smaller than her, Meredith so much stronger. The brunette was sure that the blonde couldn’t stop her doing anything. She’d seen Jane’s body, most of it. But now she knew what the two of them could do to each other. How good it would feel to peel the dress off the petite blonde. To cup those tits. Suck those nipples. Press their bodies together, their breasts pressing into each other. Jane would moan her name and …

“You okay Mer?” Alison asked.

Meredith spun around, saw the look of concern in her friend’s eyes.

Hot sexy girls turn me on, the voice told her.

Alison was hot. Alison was sexy. Meredith was definitely turned on. She could shove her friend to floor. Rip that short, black, skirt away. And whatever panties Alison was wearing.

Is she wearing any? Maybe she isn’t. Oh, that’s hot.

She could bury her head between Alison’s thighs. Meredith wanted to know what Alison tasted like. Jane knew. Meredith was fairly certain that Kathy did as well. Meredith wanted to know. She wanted to sink her tongue in those sweet folds and make Alison scream.

I want sex with girls.

The voice was so right.

“Oh, I’m fine,” Meredith purred, taking a step in Alison’s direction. They were close now, so close. Meredith was sure that Alison would feel the heat pouring off her body, the raw desire. It would be so simple. Reach out a hand, trail her fingers over the exposed part of Alison’s breast. Let them rest there, just fingertips touching. The heat flooding between their bodies. Lean down, let her lips meet her friend’s.

It would be so hot to know that Alison’s girlfriend would be watching while she did. And Alison would kiss her back and they’d slip each other out of their clothes. Sink to the floor. Hands lips everywhere, Jane still watching. Then Jane would join in.

Meredith’s head was spinning.

Her right hand reached out towards Alison’s chest just as the doorbell rang.

Alison spun away, opened the door.

Meredith frowned in disappointment.

I want sex with girls.

Oh yeah, yes I do.

“Hi,” Meredith heard her friend say.

“Hi,” a voice Meredith didn’t recognize replied. “Alison?”

Meredith couldn’t understand why that was a question.

“Come in,” Alison replied hurriedly, “You can meet our housemate Meredith. Meredith, this is Gillian.”

Gillian? Oh, fuck. It was like a bucket of water had been poured over Meredith. But not cold water. It was hot, soapy, water. The kind that that left you feeling slick. That made your skin feel so alive.

Gillian, she repeated to herself.

Meredith recognized that name. Her pussy throbbed as she took in the redheaded vision in front of her, a tight black corset cut low across Gillian’s generous chest and a black ruffled skirt that was so short. She was sure that she was drooling as she took in the fishnet tights, so like Jane’s yet so different, and the black leather boots with heels so high that Meredith thought they must make the girl dizzy. But it wasn’t the redhead’s outfit that had Meredith’s lower lip quivering.

This was Alison’s slave.

“Hi Meredith,” the slave greeted her.

I want sex with girls.

The possibilities were endless.

Hungrily Meredith’s eyes drank in the girl. The brunette’s head spun, her imagination conjuring up images of what Alison must do with the redhead. She imagined the girl licking her way up Alison’s leg. Sinking her tongue into Alison’s depths. Because Alison told her to. Gillian must be another who knew the taste of her brunette housemate. Alison was so lucky.

Meredith could just see Alison leading Gillian around with a leash attached to the collar at the redhead’s neck. Or maybe she didn’t need that. Maybe Alison hypnotized her. Maybe Gillian’s collar was around her mind. Maybe Gillian was so deeply hypnotized that she just obeyed. Did exactly as she was told when her mistress ordered her to strip and get on the bed.

She’s a sex slave. Looking like that she has to be. Oh fuck. I want sex with girls. Alison has to be having sex with her.

With the way Gillian looked, what else would Alison do with her?

Meredith’s eyes were focused on the expanse of bare thigh between the tops of Gillian’s stockings and the hem of her short skirt. And the line of the garters that held those stockings up. Meredith wanted to sink to her knees. Kiss that delicate skin. Maybe on her knees was where Gillian spent most of her time.

“H-hi Gillian,” Meredith finally managed to choke out.

“Are you sure you’re okay Meredith?” Alison asked. “You’re not going out are you? Kathy’s going to be here soon.”

Visions of the raven-haired beauty swam in front of Meredith’s eyes. Kathy’s wonderfully slim figure. Her beautiful face framed by her gorgeous raven hair.

Where had Meredith seen hair like that recently?

Kathy’s laugh, her smile. Her breasts that just begged to be touched. Lips that were made to be kissed.

The girl I want most is Kathy.

Her green eyes.

Lorraine has green eyes.

Meredith had to get out of there. If she stayed much longer she’d lose control completely. And maybe her friends wouldn’t object but Meredith wasn’t ready to tell them yet. And if Kathy arrived it wouldn’t be a matter of telling them.

The girl I want most is Kathy.

It was that voice again. The one that had told her she was queer, that told her that she wanted sex with girls. That escorts had fun. The voice was right. The voice was always right. But it couldn’t be right about Kathy. She couldn’t imagine the two of them together. There was Lorraine for a start. And Kathy was too elegant, too sophisticated.

So is Lorraine.

Escorts are sophisticated.

Kathy would make a great escort. Meredith wasn’t going to wish that on her friend. She knew what she’d done, but she knew the risks as well. She wasn’t going to drag any of her friends into her problems. Which meant she had to get out of the house.

“No, sorry, have to go,” Meredith declared, finally answering Alison’s question. “Say hi to Kathy for me. I’ll be back. Later.”

“But I have made enough for five!” Jane cried, her French accent sending shivers down Meredith’s spine. She didn’t look around, didn’t stop. She knew what was coming next. Jane would huff and stamp her foot. And she would look so damnably cute that Meredith wouldn’t be able to stop herself. She’d seen that look before. But now, after the weekend, with the way Jane looked in that dress, Meredith knew the effect it would have on her. The effect it had been having on her for ages. She knew what to do about it now. What she would do. She’d be fucking Jane on the floor before anyone could blink. Right in front of Alison. And Alison’s sex slave.

Moaning, her pussy throbbing, Meredith stumbled out of the door.

(To be continued)