The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Fair Share

Part 38

Not for those under 18 (or whatever the legal age for this sort of stuff is in your area). If you’re not that old, Boo! Go away now. If you are offended by graphic descriptions of sexual activities, especially non-consensual ones, then don’t read this. All characters and situations are fictional.

Copyright © 2018

Archived on the Erotic Mind Control web site by permission of the author. This story may be downloaded for personal archiving as long as this notice is retained.

“What was ze matter with her?” Jane cried, huffing and stamping her foot as the door closed after Meredith. “My beef goulash is exquisite!”

“I know honey, but I don’t think that was it.”

Alison didn’t think it was her girlfriend’s cooking that was bothering their friend. Checking that Meredith was okay was one more thing on her to do list. Finish making Sophie her slave. Make sure Gillian was happy. Make sure Kathy was happy. Make sure she didn’t ignore Jane again. Alison felt like she was being smothered under the weight of it all. But she couldn’t walk away from it.

Not when she’d caused the problems.

She’d have to make time to check where Meredith was on the path she and Jane had agreed on for their friend. Soon, the brunette told herself. but not right now. Tonight was about Kathy and Gillian. And Meredith was already out the door.

“Oh madam,” Jane purred, batting her eyelids. “You should not talk to me like that. Oh, ‘honey’, my little heart is beating so fast but I am only ze staff.”

Alison thought that if Jane was only staff then she shouldn’t be swaying her hips so provocatively and looking at her from under half-closed eyelids like that.

“Jane, you have to get out of that dress as soon as Kathy gets here.” The evening was going to be hard enough without Jane’s sexy maid act.

Alison’s girlfriend shot her a look of mock horror. “Oh madam, do you want me to strip in front of madam’s guests? What does madam take me for? A maid that will do whatever madam asks? A maid that is so desperate for madam’s touch she will obey madam’s every whim?”

With hands on hips the blonde sashayed over to Alison, calves stretched taut by her high heels. Her angelic features split into a grin as she placed a finger under the brunette’s chin.

Alison peered into Jane’s blue eyes. She could see the hunger there. It matched the hunger she felt, the twin fires feeding on each other. She glanced down, straight into her girlfriend’s cleavage. Her lust sparked higher at the sight of the pale flesh. She wanted to bury herself there and forget everything except how much she needed Jane.

“Oh god, you tease,” Alison panted. “You don’t want to burn dinner do you?”

“Of course not,” Jane grinned, spinning around and cocking her hips so that Alison’s eyes were drawn irresistibly to her girlfriend’s arse. “So if I am not wanted for anything else I shall return to ze kitchen.”

What Alison wanted was to drag Jane up the stairs and throw her onto their bed. The fact that they shared a bed was still amazed her. That it was big enough for Gillian to join in as well was just icing on the cake. The thought of the three them entangled on the bed was almost enough to have Alison giving into her desires.

Enough. Kathy would be here soon. The evening was all about Kathy meeting Gillian, getting used to the redhead being around. So that maybe someday Alison could tell her friend exactly what the relationship she had with Gillian was.

Alison tried to reassure herself that everything would be alright. Kathy’s an escort. She runs across all sorts of weird stuff.

Kathy had told her about customers who were into the whole dominance and submission thing. Apparently there were women who made their living out of being professional dominatrixes. Alison doubted that any of them hypnotised their slaves. Wiped out their memories and left a new person in their place.

I’m so sorry Gillian.

Not that Gillian seemed to mind. Whenever Alison tried apologising to her the redhead would insist that she stop. That she didn’t mind at all. That the old Gillian was boring and she was much better off being Alison’s slave. It was one of the few things -maybe the only thing- that could get Gillian seriously arguing with her.

Alison sighed. Oh well, as long as she’s happy,

Gillian seemed happy. She certainly had a content smile on her face whenever she gazed at Alison, waiting for whatever her mistress had to say. Alison was sure that Gillian was going to be happier still once Sophie was finished. Sophie had looked so sad when Alison had spoken to Gillian about tonight; although that had gone away when she’d woken the new Sophie up for a little while earlier that day.

My new slave. Alison couldn’t stop a delicious thrill shooting through her at the thought. Mine! Sophie was going to be hers. All hers.

I want to own girls. The thought was so natural it was almost like breathing.

She was going to own Sophie. The gorgeous Asian student was definitely a prize. And she’d looked so scrumptious kneeling naked on the floor of Gillian’s room as Alison had conditioned her. She was going to make such a good slave.

Sophie wasn’t quite there yet. Though the girl had been everything Alison wanted when she’d woken up Sophie’s new personality. Not that it was all that different to the old Sophie’s. It had just taken a few tweaks to make her happy to be Alison’s slave. Alison hadn’t needed to hypnotise the new Sophie to tell how devoted to her the girl was.

But she had anyway.

“How are you Gillian?” Alison asked.

“I’m good Mistress.”

Alison could hear the definite capital ‘M’, Gillian beaming at her. She smiled back at her slave, trying to disentangle the emotions rushing through her: warmth, satisfaction, pride, lust, the merest smudge of guilt. Possessiveness. As well as an odd sense of caring and responsibility.

Maybe that’s what a slave owner should feel. Alison wasn’t sure.

“How was Sophie after I left?”

She’d put the new Sophie back to sleep, letting the old Sophie take control. She didn’t think the girl was quite ready to make the switch permanent.

“She was fine Mistress,” Gillian reassured her. “She didn’t remember anything about being under. And she said how much she liked you now. Are we going to have another session with her on the weekend?”

Alison loved how eager the redhead was.

“Yes,” the brunette declared, quickly covering the distance between to her slave and wrapping her left arm around the redhead’s waist. She was so happy that Gillian was hers. The other hand trailed gently through Gillian’s flowing red locks as her slave meekly accepted Alison’s attentions.

This feels so right.

Gillian would do anything Alison told her to. Had realised she was Alison’s slave before Alison had. Alison admitted she’d had to be dragged almost kicking and screaming into accepting the idea.

I want to control girls.

She wondered why she’d fought so hard.

I want to own girls. I love it. I want to own sexy slave girls.

Truths. Alison’s truths. Burnt into her centre. Right alongside the part that knew that Jane was the love of her life. She loved Jane, needed her. She had to own sexy slave girls.

Before anything else those ideas defined who she was. What she was.

Jane will help.

Of course Jane would, they were going to be together for the rest of their lives.

I want to own girls. I love it. I want to own sexy slave girls.

And Gillian certainly made for a very sexy slave girl.

So did Sophie.

Alison kissed her slave, Gillian responding eagerly. Alison’s right hand reached under Gillian’s short skirt to cup the girl’s beautifully rounded arse, fingers playing around the edge of the redhead’s panties. Gillian moaned in response as she clung tightly to her Mistress, need radiating from the girl.

Two hands snaked around Alison’s waist as a slim body pressed into her from behind. “Does madam mind if I join in?” Jane whispered. “Ze dinner just needs to sit now, so…”

Sandwiched between her slave and her girlfriend Alison didn’t mind at all.

* * *

With difficulty the three untangled themselves at the sound of another knock on the door. Alison wasn’t sure how much time had passed. She congratulated herself at having insisted that they keep their clothes on. That had been hard, but it had its advantages as well. Watching Jane scream in ecstasy, Alison’s hands up the short skirt of the French maid’s outfit and inside her girlfriend’s lace panties, Jane leaning back against Gillian, the redhead caressing the blonde’s breasts through the top of the maid’s outfit, was a sight Alison would treasure for a long, long, time.

“You’d better get changed Jane,” Alison said, after kissing her girlfriend lightly on the lips. Jane still lay against Gillian, little more than a mound of jelly. Kathy knew all about Jane’s outfit. But tonight Alison could do without the complications.

Kathy’s eyes anxiously swept the room after Alison introduced the raven-haired beauty to Gillian.

“Jane and Mer not here?” Kathy asked.

“Jane’s just getting changed,” Alison informed her friend. “But Mer’s gone out. We asked her to stay, but…”

Alison’s eyes widened as she saw a look of disappointment flash across her friend’s face.

Is that because Meredith’s not here? The thought of her two friends together brought a smile to Alison’s face. She was sure they’d agree it was the right thing. And if they didn’t well, she could fix that.

“So, how do you two know each other?” Kathy asked.

Gillian cut in before Alison could say anything. “Oh, Alison helped me out last year,” the redhead announced. “I went through a lot of um, changes? Yeah changes. And Alison really helped. I wouldn’t be the same without her. And now Jane is tutoring me. That’s really helped my marks. Alison helps too. They’ve both shown me all sorts of things I wouldn’t have thought of.”

Alison squirmed at her slave’s double entendres.

“Did you meet through classes?” the raven-haired beauty asked.

“No,” Alison replied before Gillian could say anything more. “We, uh, just met one day. Hit it off.” That wasn’t the truth. Not exactly anyway. And as Gillian couldn’t remember the first time they’d met Alison wasn’t at all sure what answer the redhead would give.

“Yeah, just lucky,” her slave beamed.

Any more questions Kathy might have asked were forestalled by Jane’s arrival. She might not have looked as provocative as she did in her maid’s outfit, but even in her skirt and loose top Alison couldn’t take her eyes off her.

“Everyone ready to eat?” the blonde asked.

Alison definitely was. And she was looking forward to the meal as well.

* * *

“That was good,” Kathy complimented, pushing away her empty plate.

Jane’s cheeks flushed, a mixture of pride and embarrassment, as Gillian nodded in agreement. “Anyone want any more wine?” Jane asked.

“Hey, it’s okay,” Alison said reassuringly. “You don’t have to keep pushing it.”

“Oh, uh,” Jane stammered before sitting up straight. “I told you my goulash was good,” she beamed.

“Do you want some help cleaning up?” Gillian asked.

Alison looked between her slave and her girlfriend. It didn’t surprise her that Gillian had asked. The girl was always trying to find ways to be useful. For a moment she thought about telling the redhead that it wasn’t necessary. She didn’t want to take too much advantage of the girl and her eagerness to please. But she knew that if she said no too much that Gillian would only get upset. The redhead wanted to be told what to do.

“Thanks Gillian, that would be great,” Alison replied. “But I don’t know if we’re finished yet.”

“I am,” Jane declared.

“So what do we have planned for the rest of the evening?” Kathy asked, leaning back in her chair. Alison couldn’t help but think that even in casual moments like this Kathy was a picture of sophistication, raven hair flowing in waves, her right hand giving a small, elegant, wave.

Alison realised she hadn’t really thought the evening through too well. She’d been so worried about making sure that Kathy was here to meet Gillian, ensuring that she asked the two girls on a night they’d both be free (not that Gillian would turn her down but she did need to give her slave time for her studies) that she really hadn’t thought much beyond the meal.

Hurriedly she tried to come up with an idea. “I thought we could watch some shows. Binge on some streaming, you know. After we’ve cleaned up. Right Jane?”

Jane will help.

“Sure,” the blonde smiled. “But that’s not what tonight’s all about. The real reason Alison asked you here was to meet her slave.”

Alison’s mind boggled. Jane was supposed to help. But what she’d just said wasn’t helping at all. Alison had wanted to take this slow. Let Kathy get to know Gillian. Get her used to how the redhead acted around Alison. Maybe drop a few hints into the conversation. Relate it back to what Kathy had told her about the things she’s learnt as an escort. Then introduce the general concept. She’d had that all planned out. Even thought about how many days to leave between each step. She’d gone over and over her plan.

And now Jane had thrown it straight out the window. Alison covered her face with her hands. She wanted to scream at Jane. She didn’t dare look at Kathy. She could only imagine her friend’s reaction.

She must be freaking out. Oh god Jane, what were you thinking?

Alison sat there. Waiting for Kathy to explode. Waiting for her to jump out of her chair and storm out of the house. Waiting for her to do something.

“Really?” she heard Kathy comment. From the tone Alison could just imagine the raised eyebrow. “Alison, is that true?”

Alison sat there dreading what was coming next. She was so angry with Jane. Fearfully the brunette lowered her hands, looked straight at Kathy. Her friend’s green eyes glowed with amusement, her lips curling into a smile.

“So, is it?” Kathy asked, all mock innocence, as Alison sat there speechless.

The brunette opened her mouth to deny everything. She almost said the words. But then she glanced at Gillian. There was such a look of adoration on the redhead’s face. Alison knew what a denial would do to the girl. It would crush her.

“Yes?” Alison ventured hesitantly.

“Well,” Kathy observed, her eyes running over the redhead. “She’s definitely a prize. I can see why you picked her. Although I wouldn’t have guessed you’d go for something so exotic. Still, congratulations. Is that the right word?”

That eyebrow was still delicately arched. If she didn’t know better Alison would think that Kathy was about to burst out laughing.

Huh?

Alison had been shocked by Jane’s announcement. There was an anger boiling up in her, churning in her chest and rising to her brain. The only reason that she hadn’t exploded was that Kathy’s reaction had her brain freezing. She couldn’t begin to process it.

“Do you want to tell me how far you are with her training?”

Alison knew that teasing tone all too well, having been subjected to it so many time over the years. She stared in stunned amazement at her friend. Kathy was playing with her. She wasn’t angry or upset or shocked. She was amused.

Alison thoughts fled in a thousand different directions.

For her part Kathy couldn’t understand why Alison looked so surprised. It wasn’t any surprise to her. If anyone should have slaves it was Alison.

Alison deserves slaves.

A sliver of doubt flicked across Kathy’s mind. Wasn’t owning slaves wrong? Why should Alison be an exception? It was her voice that Kathy heard, but it was more a sound playing in her head, not a thought. Like someone had planted a speaker right in the middle of her mind.

Alison should have slaves.

But the ideas were so right. So familiar. Maybe it would be wrong if it was anyone else. But not for Alison. There didn’t need to be a reason. Alison deserved to have slaves. Kathy wasn’t sure where the thoughts were coming from. It didn’t matter.

She remembered Jane confiding in her what the purpose of the night was. There’d been a hesitation about the blonde. Kathy had thought it was sweet, Jane sounding her out so that if Kathy reacted badly Alison wouldn’t suffer the full brunt of her reaction. But there’d never been any question of her reacting badly.

It was good that Alison had such a considerate girlfriend.

Alison should have sexy slave girls.

She needed to support her friend. Alison should have slaves. It was as simple as that. It didn’t even matter if Alison had hypnotised Gillian into being her slave. Kathy wasn’t sure were that thought had come from either. But as soon as it occurred to her she knew it was correct as well. Right, wrong, rules that applied to other people, they were all irrelevant.

As long as it was Alison none of that mattered. But Alison was obviously new at this. It was easy for a first-time mistress to get carried away. Mistreat her slave, let her ego get over-inflated. She didn’t want that happening to Alison.

Alison deserves slaves.

It was an unquestionable fact. So Kathy stopped questioning it. As her friend Kathy needed to be there for Alison, to help her with this. None of that would stop her having some fun making her friend squirm. Alison blushed so wonderfully. They’d teased each other for years. It would help Alison keep things in perspective. Why stop now?

There was absolutely nothing wrong with any of it.

Gillian seemed happy enough. Kathy could see the way the girl looked at Alison. There was such devotion in the redhead’s eyes that Kathy wondered if there was anything Gillian wouldn’t do for Alison. For her mistress.

Alison should have slaves.

Gillian was an open book to her. She could imagine the girl on her knees before Alison. Kathy wondered if Alison shared the girl with Jane. Maybe she did. Maybe they watched each other with the girl.

Maybe Alison would share Gillian with her. If Alison told her to, would Gillian do that? Let herself be Kathy’s little toy. Do anything her mistress told her.

That’s so hot.

Alison deserves slaves.

Kathy was sure that she’d never thought anything different.

Alison stared at her friend. She didn’t know what to say. She couldn’t believe that Kathy was so calm. So accepting. It was almost as if she already knew.

“You told her!” Alison cried, rounding on her girlfriend, the anger finally boiling up.

Jane shrugged weakly in return, a hesitant smile on her lips. “I just thought it might be better if…”

“If what?” Alison demanded angrily. “If I didn’t know what was going on? If you just came out and said it? If she got mad and I wasn’t there to explain? What were you thinking?”

“I was trying to help,” the blonde pleaded.

Jane will help.

Jane may have thought she was helping. But that didn’t mean she could do whatever she liked. Jane shouldn’t have gone behind her back like this. However noble her intentions. Gillian was Alison’s slave. Nobody else’s.

Mine! The thought shot through Alison with the force of a thunderclap. She was the one who decided what to do with Gillian. And who to tell about her.

“No, just no,” the brunette fumed at her girlfriend. “You knew I wanted to take it slow. You didn’t know how Kathy would take it.”

“Hey, it’s fine Alison. There’s nothing to get worked up about,” her friend offered.

“It wasn’t for her to decide,” Alison snapped furiously. She’d never been this angry with her girlfriend. “When did you tell her? What did you tell her? Did you tell her I hypnotised her?”

Alison blinked. She couldn’t believe she’d just said that. Oh fuck. Kathy knowing that Gillian was her slave was one thing. But knowing that Gillian was her hypnotised slave was something else completely.

“Jane!” Alison cried. She didn’t know what else to say.

Jane’s lip quivered as she stared at her girlfriend. This wasn’t what she’d expected at all. Alison wanted to tell Kathy about Gillian. She’d made sure Kathy would be happy with the idea. With Kathy hypnotised to believe that Alison should have slaves there was never any chance of the raven-haired beauty objecting. Kathy would be Alison’s supportive friend, just like she was supposed to be. With everything in place there was no need to draw it out. Jane knew her girlfriend well enough to imagine how long Alison would take dragging out the process of letting Kathy in on the secret. So Jane had decided to help things along. What could possibly go wrong?

Well, lots, obviously, the blonde observed sourly, feeling herself wilt under her girlfriend’s glare. She’d only wanted to help. Mentally she kicked herself for bringing it up with Kathy. But she’d been so worried the hypnotism hadn’t taken.

Jane realised that she should have trusted her girlfriend’s abilities. But she’d wanted Alison’s supports in place as soon as they could be. Especially as Alison was in the process of acquiring a second slave. That meant Kathy had to know about Alison having slaves.

Alison deserves slaves. Alison should have slaves. Alison should have sexy slave girls. The words echoed around and around in the blonde’s head. She knew that she had to help her girlfriend. And her girlfriend was made to own sexy slave girls. So Jane had to do everything she could to help. Including clearing things up with Alison’s friends so they’d help keep her grounded. The ideas made perfect sense to her.

More than that, they were rules she couldn’t disobey, even if she wanted to.

So she’d tried to help. And now it was falling to pieces.

A yawning pit of guilt opened in Jane’s stomach.

Kathy was trying to calm Alison down but it wasn’t working, the brunette’s voice rising to a screech. That Kathy was telling Alison that it didn’t matter if she hypnotised Gillian probably wasn’t helping.

Nervously Jane peered at Alison as her girlfriend glared at her. Maybe this was a mistake. Maybe Alison taking her time wasn’t just about easing Kathy into it. Maybe it was about Alison readying herself to open up to her friend. Maybe this was happening too fast.

Alison clearly seemed to think so.

“I can’t believe you’re not worried by this,” Alison exclaimed. Jane wasn’t convinced that made much sense. Trying to understand why her girlfriend was upset that Kathy was happy about what Alison had done made her head hurt. But Alison’s anger was clear. She was currently trying to shake off the arm that Kathy had put around her. Gillian was simply staring from one person to another, her eyes like saucers.

Oh fuck it, Jane decided.

“Ali, you need to learn some things.”

Alison stopped struggling immediately.

“Alison?” Kathy asked in confusion. Her head swivelled sharply to look at Jane, a frown on her face.

Oh god, how many times do I have to make you forget I can hypnotise her? Getting Alison to put Kathy under was hot. But Jane was thinking that this time maybe she should just get Alison to leave Kathy with a suggestion that Jane hypnotising her girlfriend was okay.

“Oh, it’s just something to calm her down,” Jane hurriedly explained. She didn’t really care what she said, she just needed to keep Kathy distracted until Alison was properly under. “I mean the way she was getting upset. It’s hardly fair. And after you were being such a good friend. So understanding. I mean, most people wouldn’t have been like that. It must have been a shock. Well, when I told you. Which wasn’t now.” Jane knew that she was babbling.

Are you under yet Ali?

Alison certainly had a blank look on her face, her posture stiff. Jane wanted to reach out to her girlfriend. Touch her. Run her fingers down her body. She couldn’t help but want her.

Alison is sex. I want sex with Alison. Alison is gorgeous.

Those thoughts, whispered at the core of her mind in that flat voice that was so much like hers, were so familiar that Jane hardly noticed them. They were part of her.

They were her.

It didn’t hurt that they were true. Even Kathy admitted Alison was gorgeous. And she should know.

Right then wasn’t the time to ask Kathy to reaffirm her opinion about Alison’s looks. Alison’s friend was giving Jane a very suspicious look. Jane knew that she couldn’t wait any longer. She could only hope Alison was ready.

Oh hell, here goes

“Put her under Ali,” Jane ordered.

“Gillian, find your green bed,” the entranced brunette intoned, her voice flat and lifeless. She wasn’t even looking in Gillian’s direction. Wasn’t looking in Kathy’s or Jane’s. She simply stared at the opposite wall.

No, what? Oh hell. Jane realised that she hadn’t been at all precise in her instruction. She’s so much better at this than I am.

“Jane?” Kathy asked, confusion and fear mixing in her voice. “What the hell is going on?” Alison’s friend was nervously backing away, shooting glances at the entranced mistress and slave. Gillian had stopped looking around, her eyes, now glassy and staring, fixed on Alison.

Jane didn’t care at all about that. It was Kathy that was her problem. She couldn’t stop herself huffing as she glared at the raven-haired girl. You’re supposed to be her friend.

“Alison, put Kathy under.”

She watched as shock overtook Kathy’s expression. “What? Jane?”

“Down the steps Kathy,” Alison declared, her voice just as lifeless as when she’d entranced Gillian.

“I’m safe in my green bed,” Gillian declared, her flat tones matching those of her mistress.

“Oh, who cares?” Jane cried, stamping her foot and glaring at the entranced redhead.

Gillian completely ignored the fuming blonde, her eyes riveted on her mistress, her arms hanging loosely by her sides.

At least no-one was shouting anymore. Jane took a moment to compose herself. Her hands were on her cheeks, slowly slipping down her face as she forced herself to take a deep breath. This was really not how she’d imagined the evening going. She had thought she was helping Alison.

I have to help Alison.

Jane didn’t have any choice in that. Didn’t want any choice. It was more than what she wanted. It was part of who she was. Her eyes moistened as she turned to her entranced girlfriend.

“One,” Kathy declared, her voice totally devoid of any emotion, matching those of the other two girls.

Oh, you and all. Jane didn’t care. She didn’t care about how gorgeous Kathy was. How edible Gillian was. She only had eyes for Alison. Alison was the centre of her universe. Alison was who she lived and breathed for.

And Jane had screwed up her evening.

“I’m so sorry Ali,” the blonde sobbed, wrapping her arms around her entranced girlfriend, her tears soaking into Alison’s top. She’d only wanted to make her girlfriend happy. Now she had to clean up the mess.

Please be happy Ali.

“Repeat after me,” Jane declared, her arms still wrapped around her entranced girlfriend. “I’m happy that Kathy knows that Gillian is my hypnotised slave.”

She could have tried wiping it all out. But that wouldn’t have solved anything. Kathy had to know about Alison having slaves. And Alison had to accept that.

“I’m happy that Kathy knows that Gillian is my hypnotised slave,” Alison repeated, her flat tone sending a shiver through Jane.

“Keep repeating that,” Jane ordered. She could feel Alison’s heart beating. It marked the centre of the blonde’s universe. Jane moaned as she slowly turned her head, burying it in her girlfriend’s chest, her lips seeking Alison’s nipple even through her girlfriend’s top and bra.

“I’m happy that Kathy knows that Gillian is my hypnotised slave.”

Jane’s hands were pulling Alison’s top out of her skirt, sparks flying up her arms as her fingers connected with Alison’s bare skin. Slowly her hands crept higher, found the edge of Alison’s bra.

“I’m happy that Kathy knows that Gillian is my hypnotised slave.”

Jane’s fingers traced the lower edge of Alison’s undergarment, revelling in the touch. With her head against Alison’s chest she could still hear her girlfriend’s heartbeat, the beat pulsing through her and down to her clit. She moaned again as her fingers grazed the underside of Alison’s breasts. It was too much. The touch of her girlfriend’s body, the guilt she felt, the sound of Alison’s voice, devoid of anything human.

“Kneel down and keep repeating that.” Jane said, reluctantly removing her hands.

“I’m happy that Kathy knows that Gillian is my hypnotised slave.” Alison intoned as she sank to her knees, staring straight ahead. Jane let her hands run through Alison’s hair as the brunette knelt before her.

Gently Jane raised Alison’s arms, pulled her top off. Her breath caught as she gazed down at her girlfriend.

You’re so beautiful. I want to fuck Alison. The first was her voice. The second was that other voice. Maybe that second voice was something Alison had put there. When she hypnotised Jane, made her gay. The blonde’s pussy dripped at the thought. She hoped it was true. But it didn’t matter even if it wasn’t. Both the voices were her. Both in her head. Both so true.

“I’m happy that Kathy knows that Gillian is my hypnotised slave.”

“Stand up.” Jane didn’t want Alison on her knees before her. That wasn’t right. It was hot. Really, really, hot. But it wasn’t right. Not like this. Though maybe when they were playing sometime…

Jane watched in awe as Alison rose gracefully to her feet. Her own legs were trembling. She reached around behind her girlfriend, slipped the brunette’s light blue bra off her shoulders. Alison’s breasts mesmerised her. They always did. Every part of her girlfriend was perfect. Every part was special. One afternoon, just to test herself, she’d stared at Alison’s left elbow for an hour as her girlfriend worked on some assignment or other.

She’d have lasted longer if she hadn’t kept cumming so much.

Alison is sex.

Gently Jane took Alison’s left nipple in her mouth. Rolled her tongue around it. Let herself sink into the texture of that delicate skin. Jolts of pleasure burned down to her centre.

“I’m happy that Kathy knows that Gillian is my hypnotised slave.”

Jane couldn’t stand it any longer. She sank to her knees, pulling Alison’s skirt with her. She stared at the front panel of her girlfriend’s panties. It wasn’t that she was unfamiliar with what lay beneath. Far from it. How could it be, with the amount of time she spent with her head between those thighs? They were perfect, just full enough, smooth and unblemished and curved just right. Jane’s fingers traced their way upwards, marvelling at the feel of Alison’s flesh.

Oh god, I love you Ali.

“I’m happy that Kathy knows that Gillian is my hypnotised slave.”

Jane hooked her fingers in the waistband of her girlfriend’s panties, wanting to draw out the moment. Kathy and Gillian were forgotten, the two other girls staring blankly, deep in their trances. Jane only had eyes for Alison. Only had thoughts for Alison. Alison was all she needed, all she wanted.

Slowly Jane pulled Alison’s underwear down, tears of joy falling down her cheeks as her girlfriend’s pussy came into view. Her thumbs ran gently along the sides of Alison’s opening, the blonde’s bottom lip trembling. Back and forth, the touch of the sensitive skin sending sparks through the blonde to explode in her brain. Jane’s hands slipped around to cup her girlfriend’s arse. Cautiously her tongue peeked out to lick slowly along Alison’s opening.

Alison was already damp.

“I’m happy that Kathy knows that Gillian is my hypnotised slave.”

Jane couldn’t stop herself, never could. She needed Alison so badly. She sank her tongue between her girlfriend’s delicate folds. Explored her. She knew her girlfriend so well. Knew every inch of her body. But every time it felt like it was the first time. A revelation. Always something new to find, something new to experience.

She gently kissed her girlfriend’s clit, rolled it under her tongue.

“I’m happy that Kathy knows that Gillian is my hypnotised slave.”

Alison’s voice was driving her on, deeper, harder. Her nose was buried in Alison’s crotch, her hand’s gripping the brunette’s buttocks. Even through the trance Jane could feel Alison’s body reacting to her, her girlfriend’s dampness sending bolts of pleasure shooting down to her own pussy.

“I’m h-happy that Kathy knows that Gillian is my hypnotised slave.”

The slight catch in the entranced girl’s voice had Jane’s thoughts disappearing into a fog of lust. Much as she wanted to just let go she made herself take it slow. Jane moaned as Alison’s hips began to buck under her ministrations.

“I’m happy that Kathy knows that Gillian is my hypnotised slave.”

Her lips were sealed around Alison’s clit, sucking the engorged nub. One hand released Alison’s arse, moved so that Jane could slip one finger, then a second, inside Alison, marvelling at how wet her girlfriend was. The tip of her tongue flicked across Alison’s clit as her teeth gently grazed its sides.

“I’m happy that Kathy knows that Gillian is my hypnotised slave.”

A third finger joined the first two, pumping harder and harder as Jane sucked on her girlfriend’s bud. She wanted Alison to cum. Needed her to. Needed to give her girlfriend that. She was on the edge herself but it didn’t matter. All that mattered was Alison.

“I’m happy that Kathy knows that Gillian is my hypnotised slave.”

Please Ali.

Her tongue swirled around Alison’s clit

“I’m ha, ah, ah aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa,”

Alison’s crotch thrust itself into Jane’s face, the blonde refusing to release the lock her lips had as she rode Alison’s crest.

“Happy that Kathy knows that Gillian is my hypnotised slave.”

Jane sank to the floor, fell to Alison’s feet. She was so close, even a wave in the vague direction of her clit would probably bring her off.

“I’m happy that Kathy knows that Gillian is my hypnotised slave.”

Forming her hands into fists Jane refused. This was her fault.

“I’m happy that Kathy knows that Gillian is my hypnotised slave.”

Tears in her eyes Jane gazed up at her entranced girlfriend.

“I’m happy that Kathy knows that Gillian is my hypnotised slave.”

I love you Ali. With a sigh Jane pulled herself to her feet. Now I just have to clean you up and make everyone forget. Again.

* * *

Alison blinked. Closed her mouth. For a moment she wondered why it had been open. Hadn’t she been angry about, …, something?

Kathy’s arm was around her. Jane had just spilled the beans. Alison realised that she wasn’t angry about Kathy knowing about Gillian.

I’m happy that Kathy knows that Gillian is my hypnotised slave.

Why wouldn’t she be? She was happy having a slave. Kathy seemed to have no trouble accepting it. Yes, she’d teased Alison about it. And that did irk her. But it had showed how comfortable with the idea her friend was. And she had planned telling Kathy about it, eventually.

So she couldn’t be unhappy with Kathy knowing.

But she’d planned on telling Kathy. About her slave. When she decided the time was right. So while she might be happy with the outcome that didn’t mean she’d forgiven Jane. She scowled at her girlfriend.

“Alison?” Jane asked tentatively. “Hey, isn’t it great that Kathy’s being so supportive?”

Alison wasn’t sure that was how she’d describe her friend’s teasing. She did love Jane. But that didn’t mean her girlfriend could just go behind her back.

With a smile Alison walked over to her girlfriend, leaned in to kiss her.

Just before their lips met Alison whispered, so softly that only Jane could hear, “Massage time Janey.”

She kissed the blonde, fire shooting through her at the touch of Jane’s lips. Despite all the times she’d put Jane into trance she’d never kissed her girlfriend as Jane sank into that black void. Never let her tongue explore Jane’s mouth as the thoughts emptied out of the pixiesh blonde’s head. Never held Jane as the love of her life’s expression slipped into that blank stare.

“One,” Jane said. Or at least that’s what Alison imagined the smothered murmur was. It was, she admitted, a bit much expecting decent enunciation from Jane when Alison had her tongue down the blonde’s throat.

“You just stand there,” Alison whispered as she broke the kiss, her finger delicately planted on Jane’s nose. She could feel her heart beating faster as she gazed into the unseeing blue pools that were Jane’s eyes.

I love you Jane, I really do. But you shouldn’t have told her.

“Is everything okay?” Kathy asked.

Alison wondered what Kathy had thought as she kissed Jane, waiting for her girlfriend to sink into her trance. Jane fell quickly now, but it wasn’t instantaneous. At least that had let her enjoy the kiss.

“Yep,” Alison smiled brightly, spinning around to face her friend. “So you don’t mind about?” She waved her hand in Gillian’s direction, her slave gazing at her with blue eyes just as wide as Jane’s.

“You having a slave?” Kathy shrugged. “Hey, given what I do who am I to object? You’re happy with it right?” The last question was directed at Gillian.

Alison gave her slave a subtle nod.

“Of course I am,” Gillian beamed.

“Okay then,” Kathy shrugged before turning back to Alison. “But you and I are going to have to have a talk. This is serious, you know?”

Alison smiled. If Kathy wanted to talk, they’d talk. Just not right now. Kathy might be serious now but she’d had fun with her teasing. Now it was Alison’s turn.

“Gillian, kiss Kathy,” she ordered firmly. “Hard. Now.”

Alison’s smile broke into a grin as the redhead whirled on her friend, Kathy’s eyes going wide in surprise. She didn’t care what Gillian thought of the idea. Gillian would obey. Actually, Alison realised, she knew exactly what Gillian would think. She’d be happy obeying her mistress’ orders. She didn’t have any choices.

Kathy was a different matter.

“What? Hey?” Alison’s friend spluttered as she tried to avoid Gillian’s lips. Alison smirked as Gillian punctured Kathy’s elegant display, the raven-haired girl clumsily trying to push the redheaded slave away.

It was amusing, just the sort of payback she wanted on Kathy for the earlier teasing. And more than that, watching Gillian slather attention on Kathy was all sorts of hot. And not just because Alison had told her to.

“What was that Kathy? I couldn’t quite hear you.” Alison had to work hard to suppress a giggle.

“Not funny Alison,” Kathy fumed, still trying to push the redhead away.

“Oh?” Alison replied. “But you thought the idea of me having a slave was so funny a few minutes ago.”

“That’s not what I meant!” the raven-haired girl protested.

“Stop Gillian,” Alison ordered. The redhead pulled back as if Alison had tugged on invisible strings.

“Isn’t it Kathy?” the brunette added, still angry with her friend. “Then what did you mean? Isn’t she pretty enough for you? Isn’t my slave good enough for you? Or is it just the idea of me having a slave that’s funny? Aren’t I sophisticated enough for that?”

“Yes! Um, no.” Kathy threw her hands up in frustration. “Of course you can have slaves. Geez, why not? You’re the one who should. But making her go for me like that? That’s just wrong.”

All Alison heard was someone telling her what she couldn’t do with her slave. She wasn’t having that. “I can do whatever I want with her. She’s mine! So If I want her to make out with you, that’s what she’ll do. And I can make you do it too!”

I want to control girls. The words ricocheted around Alison’s head, compounding her anger.

“What the fuck Alison?” Kathy cried back.

“You know I can,” the brunette seethed. “You know I can drop you into trance. I could have you naked on the floor with her in five seconds flat.”

“You wouldn’t dare!”

I want to control girls.

“Down the steps Kathy,” Alison ordered.

The expression dropped from Kathy’s face, her arms falling to her sides. Heat flashed from Alison’s centre at the sight. She hadn’t realised how damp she already was, the gorgeous vision her friend presented threatening to have her leaking down her legs.

“Mistress?” Gillian asked hesitantly.

“It’s okay Gillian,” Alison sighed. Gillian understood. Gillian would do what she was told. “She didn’t mean it. You’re beautiful, you now that, right? In a minute I’ll let you get back to Kathy. Just go with it when you do.”

“Yes Mistress,” the redhead replied, the girl’s meek look sending a shiver down Alison’s spine. This was what she was meant to do. Own slaves. Tell them what to do. What to think.

I want to own girls. I love it.

How could she not? With the way Gillian was looking at her. Hanging on her every word. This gorgeous girl was utterly devoted to her.

It felt so right.

“One,” Kathy intoned.

I want to control girls.

Right now, Kathy was controlled. The thought had Alison’s pussy on fire.

“You’re so deep Kathy. Sinking into that blank void. Deeper and deeper. Not a thought in your head.” The words flowed from Alison. She could feel her voice spilling out of her, into Kathy’s mind. A little part of her wondered when her voice had started to sound like that. Like honey. Thick and delicious and sweet and so, so, hard to resist. “Only my voice. My voice is your thoughts. You believe my voice.”

Kathy was open, defenceless. Her eyes were glassy, empty. Alison could do anything. She wouldn’t though. Kathy is not a slave. That meant there were limits.

I want to control girls.

She wasn’t sure what the limits were.

“I believe your voice.” There was almost nothing there. No thoughts. No soul. Just acceptance.

“Kathy, you like girls, right?” Alison asked, grinning. She already knew the answer.

Gillian was gazing at her in awe.

“Yes,” Kathy replied in that lifeless voice.

We’ll see who likes being teased now. “In a moment you’re going to have sex with Gillian. You’ll be really into it. You want her. What are you going to do Kathy?”

“I’ll have sex with Gillian. I’ll be really into it. I want her.”

“That’s great,” Alison smiled. “Just keep repeating that.”

I want to control girls.

Gillian’s eyes were like saucers.

Alison left her friend to her repetitions as she turned to Jane. “I do love you Jane,” Alison observed to her mesmerised girlfriend, a hand going around the blonde’s waist. “But you shouldn’t have told Kathy. So. I’m going to wake you up in a minute. When you do you won’t be able to move except to keep your eyes fixed on Kathy and Gillian. Won’t be able to say a word. And you won’t be able to cum. You won’t be able to do any of that until I tell you that you can.”

Alison knew she might regret this. Kathy would probably be angry. But right then she didn’t care. Jane needed to be taught a lesson. And Kathy should expect something for the teasing.

She positioned herself behind Jane.

“Right,” the brunette said, taking a deep voice. Am I going to do this? Damn it, they both deserve it. I love hypnotising girls. I love controlling girls.

“Kathy, so deep, so entranced. But awake enough to do what I said. Seduce her. Take her. Start now. Gillian, let her take the lead. Jane, wake up.”

Emotion flowed back into Kathy’s features, her eyes narrowing slightly, the sultry gaze falling on the redhead. “So,” the raven-haired beauty smiled. “You’re Alison’s slave.”

The way Kathy said that word sent shivers shooting through Alison. The promise of limbs entangled and forbidden passions packed into a single word. With the grace of a predator Kathy advanced on the redhead. Long, delicate, fingers traced along the Gothic girl’s cheek, came to rest on their chin.

“Slaves do what their mistress tells them, isn’t that right Gillian?”

The redhead nodded, her expression open, fearful. Like a deer in the headlights.

Alison leaned into Jane, one hand circling a nipple as the other stroked a thigh. “Look at them,” the brunette whispered. “God, isn’t it hot? Gillian will let her do anything she wants.”

Kathy leaned in, her lips brushing the trembling redhead’s as Alison’s hand brushed over Jane’s nipple.

“You really shouldn’t have told Kathy. If you hadn’t told her you could tell me where you wanted me to touch you. Instead I’ll have to guess.”

Alison was stroking Jane’s nipples as Kathy took the redhead in her arms, Gillian responding eagerly.

“I wonder if you like that?” Alison asked innocently. “Maybe you’ll like this better.” Quickly she pulled her girlfriend’s arms over her head. Jane’s top and bra were soon on the floor.

Kathy and Gillian didn’t notice. The two girls were on the lounge, tongues exploring mouths as their hands roamed over each other’s bodies. Kathy had already loosened Gillian’s corset, was telling the redhead to sit there as she took off her blouse. Three pairs of eyes were glued on the raven-haired beauty.

Alison’s hands retuned to Jane’s nipples. “Is this enough Jane?” She pressed her body into her girlfriend’s, the touch of Jane’s arse to her groin sending waves of bliss rocketing through the brunette. “I don’t think it is. Maybe this is what you want.”

Alison’s right hand snaked under Jane’s skirt as she kissed the blonde’s neck. She could feel Jane’s pulse thundering under her lips. She could hear moans from the direction of the lounge as she stroked Jane through her panties. Alison watched as the two girls, her friend and her slave, ground their bodies together. Warmth flooded through her at the sight, hot electric pulses, spiking with each moan that issued from the pair.

It didn’t matter that Gillian had only just met Kathy. It didn’t matter that the old Gillian would never do what Alison was asking of her. Gillian was her slave. Gillian would do exactly what Alison wanted. That it was so far from what the old Gillian would have done only made it sweeter. It didn’t matter what Kathy wanted.

I want to control girls.

Controlling didn’t mean asking for their opinions.

“Maybe I should join them,” Alison whispered into her girlfriend’s ear, one hand still stroking Jane’s opening as the other tweaked a nipple. “Just leave you here. You’ll be watching us. Watching everything we do. But you won’t be able to move. Won’t be able to cum. Not until I tell you to.”

She could feel Jane’s juices soaking through the blonde’s panties. Her own were so wet.

Alison wondered if the same could be said for Kathy and Gillian. The pair were writhing on the lounge, one of Gillian’s legs wrapped around Kathy as the raven-haired girl’s hands slid up the back of Alison’s slave, lifted the corset over Gillian’s head, the redhead’s large boobs now visible to the room. Kathy drew slow circles around the exposed nipples, the catch in the redhead’s breath audible from across the room

“How soon before Gillian’s eating her out?” Alison murmured. “Can you imagine what that’s going to look like?”

“You’re beautiful,” she heard Kathy tell Gillian amongst the soft kisses she was laying on the redhead. Her friend thinking that about her slave made Alison’s heart swell with pride. “So soft.”

As Alison pulled Jane’s skirt to the floor Kathy leaned over Gillian, taking her mouth. It was gentle but firm and the combination had Alison quivering.

Jane’s panties joined her skirt, Alison’s finger circling her girlfriend’s clit. “How soon until they’re naked like you Jane? Can you imagine them? What do you think they’ll do?”

Kathy shucked off her bra, both the girl’s on the lounge now topless. Her hand on the back of Gillian’s head she slowly guided the girl’s lips to her nipple.

“Oh, oh, that’s good. Yes,” Kathy moaned. “Has Alison trained you to do that?”

Alison had spent some time working on her slave’s skills. That Kathy noticed sent a delicious tingle through her. Her fingertip dipped inside Jane’s sopping opening. She moved her finger as slowly as she could manage, teasing, probing. Her other hand was brushing over Jane’s thigh, her lips still on Jane’s slim neck.

Kathy pushed Gillian back on the lounge, the redhead looking up fearfully as Alison’s friend regarded her with a predatory look. Alison’s body tingled as her friend’s eyes swept over her slave’s body.

Mine!

It didn’t matter what Kathy was doing to Gillian, Gillian was hers.

A second finger slipped inside Jane, Alison increasing the pace.

Slowly Kathy slipped Gillian’s short pleated skirt down the girl legs and over her boots. The girl’s panties soon followed. All Gillian had on were those glorious high-heeled boots, fishnet stockings and garters.

Kathy’s eyes sparkled as she dived for the girl’s waxed centre.

Just as well I had her take the balls out before she came over, Alison sniggered.

“Kathy’s tongue’s inside her now,” Alison whispered. “It’s been inside you. You know what it feels like.” She could see the rhythm Kathy was building up, matched the pace of her fingers to it. “She’s going to make Gillian cum. How many times has she made you cum? But you can’t, not now, not until I let you. You want to cum so bad, don’t you Jane?

Jane’s pussy clamped around her fingers. Alison wasn’t sure if it was an involuntary movement or the only way Jane could answer her question.

Alison licked the curve of Jane’s left ear. Her girlfriend tasted so good, the scent of her was strawberries mixed with vanilla. “Gillian has those Ban Wa balls inside her most of the time. It keeps her so tight. But I don’t have to tell you that.”

Jane was almost as familiar with Gillian’s body as Alison was. Now Kathy was joining the club. In style, if Gillian’s cries were any indication.

“You can cum whenever you want Gillian,” Alison called.

“Oh god, thank you Mistress, oh, oh.”

Just as it seemed Gillian was about to explode Kathy pulled back, a searing glance shot in Alison’s direction. She leant back in to slowly lick Gillian’s opening, the redhead quivering beneath her. It looked like Kathy wanted to have some say in exactly when Alison’s slave came. Alison didn’t mind. She was happy for her friend to enjoy herself.

Point made it wasn’t long before Kathy had Gillian screaming out her climax.

Alison’s fingers were still working on Jane. “If I hadn’t stopped you you’d have cum by now, right Jane? You must want it so bad now.”

On the lounge Kathy had rid herself of the rest of her clothes.

“God they’re gorgeous, aren’t they?” Alison breathed. “Don’t worry, I’d always choose you. But isn’t seeing them like this such a turn-on?”

There was so much blood in Jane’s cheeks that they were glowing. Alison wasn’t sure, between that and her girlfriend’s centre, how much blood Jane had left for the rest of her body.

Gillian was slowly licking her way up Kathy’s legs, the raven-haired beauty’s head tossed back, naked passion painted across her features. She cried out as Gillian reached her opening.

“Oh yes,” Kathy breathed, “just a little more. Deeper. Yes, just there, oh god.”

Alison knew what Kathy was feeling, knew how intent Gillian could be on her work. If she wanted Alison knew that she could have Gillian eat out her friend for hours.

It didn’t take anything like that long for Kathy’s first orgasm to arrive.

There were three fingers inside Jane now. The blonde was so wet Alison was sure that she must be dripping all over the floor.

“God, I can’t even begin to think how much you must want it now. Would you even be able to keep standing if I hadn’t told you couldn’t move? Maybe you’d just be a puddle on the floor. A hot, damp, puddle.” With each of those last few words Alison thrust her fingers deeper into her girlfriend, her other hand now giving Jane’s clit its full attention.

Kathy was back on top of Gillian, head down in the girl’s crotch, her own planted over the redheaded slave’s face. Alison could just see their tongues thrusting in and out, the attention they lavished on each other’s clits.

“I wonder if they’re going to cum together this time?” She flicked Jane’s clit. “I could let you cum at the same time. But guess what? I’m not.”

She ground her thumb into Jane’s nub as Kathy and Gillian cried out, their voices smothered as their lips were locked to each other’s centres.

I could keep them going all night. Kathy and Gillian pleasuring each other into the early hours of the morning. Jane trapped, so aroused but unable to cum. She could have them do whatever she wanted.

I want to control girls.

Kathy is not a slave.

Jane is not a slave.

Fuck!

Alison leapt back from Jane. Stared at her girlfriend, at the couple pawing at each other on the lounge. What the hell was I doing?

I want to control girls.

Kathy is not a slave.

Her head felt like it was tearing itself apart. She wanted to bang her fist into her skull.

“Stop, just stop. Gillian, Kathy, just stop!”

Shit.

The two girls pulled back, their naked bodies calling to her. Kathy sat there, staring into space. Gillian looked at her uncertainly.

“Mistress?”

“It’s okay,” Alison said, trying to sound reassuring. She had to put on brave face, at least for Gillian’s sake. She didn’t know what she was going to say to Kathy. But Gillian first. The girl was her responsibility.

“It’s fine Gillian. You did just what I wanted. Come here, come on.” She waved Gillian over to her. Took the girl in her arms, rested her head on top of Gillian’s. “It’s fine, it’s fine.” She didn’t know if she was telling Gillian or herself. “I’m here.”

The redhead crooned happily as she snuggled against her Mistress.

Alison was nowhere near as content. What do I do now?

She’d loved it. Loved watching the pair, as they did what she’d told them. Her friend and her slave having sex on the lounge was one of the most erotic sights she’d ever seen. Loved controlling them. It had felt so good. She didn’t think Kathy was going to feel the same way.

She made herself look at her friend, Kathy still staring at nothing.

I could just make her forget.

That would be so easy. A few words and the memories would disappear. It was so tempting.

Alison tightened her grip on Gillian, the girl snuggling deeper into her embrace.

She wasn’t going to do it. She wasn’t that much of a coward.

“Wake up Kathy.”

Kathy looked around, her jaw dropping open. Then it snapped shut.

“What the fuck Alison?” Kathy glared angrily. “How could you?”

“It was just a joke,” Alison offered lamely.

Kathy jumped to her feet, started grabbing her clothes. “A joke? That was a joke?”

“Kathy?” Alison’s voice was plaintive. She could hardly believe it was the same voice that had sounded so confident as she’d spoken to her entranced friend. The honeyed tones had gone. All that was left was an uncertain whine.

Kathy’s hands formed into fists. “No. Just, just no. Don’t say a word.”

“Kathy?” Alison repeated.

“Not a fucking word!” the raven-haired beauty screamed. “I can’t talk to you right now.”

“Kathy, please.” Alison didn’t know what was happening. Kathy was her oldest friend. She couldn’t bear the thought of losing her. The temptation of Kathy’s keyphrase rose before her again. But she wouldn’t. She knew if she did that now and Kathy ever found out then it would be the end.

Kathy glared at her, then her shoulders sagged as she finished dressing. “I can’t. I just can’t. Not now. Not after….” Alison’s friend sighed, ran a hand through her hair. Alison couldn’t help but think how attractive she was. She knew saying anything about that wouldn’t help either.

“I’m going,” Kathy declared. “Ah! Not a word,” she added as Alison opened her mouth to speak. “I don’t want you using that bloody phrase on me.” She sagged again. “We’ll talk tomorrow. God knows you need it. I know what you’ve got yourself into isn’t easy. But Jesus. Alison? I’m not your slave.”

Kathy is not a slave.

Kathy was right. She was so right.

“And even if Gillian is.” Kathy didn’t finish her sentence, simply shook her head.

I fucked up. It seemed to be the night for it.

“I’ll tell you one thing,” Kathy said, her voice returning to something like normal as she picked up her bag. “There’s only one reason I didn’t run for the door as soon as I woke up.

Alison looked at her imploringly. She knew better than to say anything more.

“What you said to Gillian,” Kathy said. Alison could tell her friend was looking at Gillian. “You’re not a lost cause. But God, Alison. Really? I wish I could talk to you now but I just can’t. Lunch tomorrow. Just you and me.”

Alison simply nodded.

“Oh, and you’d better do something about your girlfriend,” Kathy called as she walked out the door. There was just a hint of amusement in her voice.

Alison spun around. And came face to face with an immobile Jane.

Oh hell.

“Jane, sorry, I’m so sorry. Forget all the commands. You can move, you can talk, you can cum.”

The blonde fell to her knees, a wordless cry ripping from her throat as her body shook, huge, debilitating quakes running through her.

“Jane!” Alison cried. If she’d hurt her girlfriend she didn’t know what she’d do.

Jane shook her head, visible tremors going on and on. After a moment she looked up. To Alison’s relief Jane was grinning. “Oh fuck, Ali. If you want to punish me don’t ever do that again. Watching them. Your hands all over me. Not being able to do a thing. I thought I was going to explode.”

“Oh Jane,” Alison sobbed, “I’m sorry.” Alison wanted to the ground to swallow her up. She’d made a mess of everything.

Jane rolled her eyes, a hand on Alison’s cheek. “Ali, didn’t you here what I said? It was amazing. It was so damn hot. Can you do that every time I do something you don’t like?”

Alison’s jaw dropped as her girlfriend wiggled her eyebrows at her. “Jane!”

The blonde’s face grew serious. “I’m sorry Ali. I shouldn’t have told her.”

“No, you shouldn’t,” Alison snapped. “Oh Jane, I’m sorry. I should have told you I wanted to take my time. I didn’t. But Gillian’s mine.” She slumped into a chair. One hand sought the redhead, who had quickly taken a kneeling pose beside her mistress. “I’m sorry. And I don’t know what I’m going to do about Kathy.”

Alison realised that tears were running down her face. Clumsily she tried to wipe them away.

Jane plopped herself on Alison’s lap, wiggled her naked butt. “Hey, it’s okay. We both fucked up.” She took Alison’s face in her hands. Made the brunette look at her. Kissed away the tears. “It’ll be fine, trust me. Didn’t you hear her as she left? She’d not that mad. She probably just needs some time to think.”

“You think so?” Alison asked hopefully. After tonight she didn’t think she deserved to be so lucky.

“Yeah,” Jane quipped, before hopping off Alison’s lap. She quickly returned, thrusting Alison’s phone into her hands. “Send her a text. Just to make sure she’s right for tomorrow.”

Alison looked at the phone.

Jane will help. Jane’s help hadn’t been all that great tonight but maybe now she was on the right track.

You still good for tomorrow? Alison sent. Then stared anxiously at her phone for what felt like hours but was probably only a minute or two.

Yes. Usual place.

Friends? Alison sent back. She knew that she might be pushing it. But she’d known Kathy for too long. Even with Jane on her lap and Gillian resting against her knee she had to know.

The reply came back quicker this time.

BFFs

And then, just as she was putting the phone down, another.

But don’t ever try a stunt like that again.

“There, see. I told you,” Jane observed, peering at the screen.

“I still have to get through lunch tomorrow.” Alison wasn’t looking forward to that. Just because Kathy was prepared to forgive her didn’t mean her friend wouldn’t give her a hard time.

“Pfft. Just hypnotise her if she’s too much trouble.”

“Jane!” That’s what had got her where she was. She shouldn’t have hypnotised Kathy just to get her own back.

Kathy is not a slave.

Of course, hypnotising her friend to help her was something else entirely.

Speaking of which.

“What was the matter with Meredith?”

“You could have hypnotised her to find out,” Jane suggested, grinning.

“Jane!” Alison shot back. “Haven’t we done enough to her? And after tonight? God! Let her have some privacy. I mean, she hasn’t been going out as much. So that’s working out. I shouldn’t have mentioned Kathy to her. Meredith’s probably freaking out about how she feels about her.”

“True,” Jane replied thoughtfully. “Hey, how about we get them together for lunch? Arrange it with them but not tell them the other will be there?”

Alison nodded. “Good idea. Well, if tomorrow goes okay anyway.”

Jane will help.

It was a good idea. Her girlfriend definitely deserved a kiss for that. And maybe a lot more as well. But a kiss was a good place to start. She reached for Jane. And Gillian

She reminded herself that the bed upstairs was big enough for three.

(To be continued)