The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Fair Share

Part 4

Not for those under 18 (or whatever the legal age for this sort of stuff is in your area). If you’re not that old, Boo! Go away now. If you are offended by graphic descriptions of sexual activities, especially non-consensual ones, then don’t read this. All characters and situations are fictional.

Copyright © 2017

Archived on the Erotic Mind Control web site by permission of the author. This story may be downloaded for personal archiving as long as this notice is retained.

The next few days were like a holiday for Alison. Jane was actually doing her share of the housework, clothes put away, dusting done, meals cooked. There’d been a short, nervous, wait until Jane had started. Alison had worried that her roommate might question her own actions. But the petite blonde had seemed perfectly happy with the new arrangements. Alison was starting to get used to only cleaning on her days, Jane providing dinner when she was supposed to and their flat generally being tidier. Alison’s guilt had vanished. She wasn’t surprised. Really, all she’d done was put things to how they were supposed to be, it wasn’t as if she intended to hypnotise Jane again.

Not having to take Jane’s share of the housework meant Alison had more time to spend on herself. Which meant that it was easier to fit in work on her assignments. Even if she did occasionally seem to doze off in front of her laptop for no reason. At least Alison assumed that was what happened. All she could remember was waking up in front of the screen with no memory of going to sleep.

The brunette didn’t let it worry her. A lot of things didn’t. With more time for her study, that was less of a worry. Jane doing her share of the work around the flat meant that aggravation was gone. Alison didn’t even feel guilty over what she’d done to Jane. She recognised that she should feel guilty. She’d made permanent, well maybe semi-permanent, changes to her roommate. But, really, it was for Jane’s own good. She was a better roommate now, a better person. All Alison had done was help Jane improve herself. It was a good deed, nothing more. Though Alison couldn’t help but be slightly troubled. She’d never pictured herself as an ends justified the means sort of person.

Even her feelings of attraction to Jane had stopped bothering Alison. She still wasn’t entirely convinced that she wasn’t straight. But she refused to get hung up about it. If she was attracted to both girls and boys, so what? It didn’t seem quite right, the change too abrupt. But maybe that’s how it was. Maybe it had been coming for a while and she hadn’t noticed. She wasn’t quite prepared to admit it yet. And Kathy’s continued probings didn’t make Alison any more eager to admit anything. But maybe, just maybe, that’s how she was. And whatever the answer was to the question of her sexuality, Alison couldn’t see that any choice was wrong. Jane didn’t seem to notice the amount of time Alison spent admiring her roommate’s looks, so that wasn’t a problem either.

It wasn’t all plain sailing for Alison. Even with the extra time that she found herself with, not everything was going as she would like. She hadn’t lied to Jane when she said that she had a cognitive science assignment due. Just lied a little, well, a lot, about its topic. It wasn’t an easy assignment. Alison worked at it, read source after source, drafted, revised, corrected, redrafted and it still wouldn’t come together. The due date for was looming ever closer and she was beginning to panic. She couldn’t see how she could get it finished. She needed more time.

Alison stared glumly at the study calendar on her laptop. She knew it was more than a bit nerdy to have one but she liked to keep organised. It wasn’t really helping her now though, all it did was make clear how much trouble she was in. Even if she put off all her other work until the cognitive science assignment was in she couldn’t see how she would manage it. She could skip some classes, but that might only put her behind in those subjects. Her mind pictured a cascading disaster of late work and poor marks. She needed more time. Desperately she wondered how much sleep she could do without. Surely missing a couple of night’s sleep wouldn’t hurt her that badly? Her shoulders slumped. Alison didn’t want to do that to herself, wasn’t even sure that she could. With the way she kept occasionally dozing off in front of her laptop she was obviously stretching her limits as it was. Snoozing wouldn’t get her work done. She looked again at her calendar, trying to find those precious few hours that she needed. Then an idea started to form.

Alison was waiting, anxiously perched on the edge of one of their lounge chairs, when Jane returned to their flat an hour or so later.

“You okay?” her roommate asked, frowning, obviously feeling the intensity of Alison’s gaze.

Hastily Alison tried to relax, sweeping her eyes around the room with a studied nonchalance. Though she feared the artificiality of her demeanour was obvious.

“I need to ask you a favour,” Alison said.

“Oh, do you need to hypnotise me again for that assignment?” Jane replied, brightly, the eagerness in her eyes making Alison feel just a little moist. The blonde flopped down into the chair opposite Alison.

“I wish,” Alison muttered under her breath. She wanted to, the idea was so tempting, like a ripe piece of fruit, ready to be picked, she could almost taste it, but she knew that she shouldn’t. “Umm, no,” she continued, raising her voice to an audible level, “but that assignment is giving me trouble, I need some more time on it than I’ve got. I was wondering, umm, if you could take care of things for the next few days?” Alison ended with what she hoped was a winning smile.

“Things?” Jane asked, confused.

She’s so cute when she frowns. Alison knew she shouldn’t say anything like that. Instead she tried to keep to the point. “Things, umm, housework.”

Jane shook her head and Alison’s spirits plummeted, “Sorry, no I’ve got stuff I need to do.” She paused, then seemed to notice Alison’s downcast look, “Hey, look, I’m sorry, I know I’ve been a pest in the past, but I’m doing my bit now. Best to just keep it an even split, right?”

Alison frowned. It wasn’t fair. Yes, Jane was doing her share now, but if she’d asked Alison for some help the brunette was sure that she would have agreed. And anyway, Alison continued to herself, it wasn’t as if her roommate had ever made up for the months where Alison had done all the work. Alison needed the help, and if Jane was being reasonable then she’d give it. She’d given her blonde roommate the chance to agree, but that didn’t mean Alison was out of options to convince Jane to be fair. The image of the piece of fruit loomed in her mind, how it would taste, the juice on her lips, the sensation matching a warm moistness on her other lips.

The words were out of Alison’s mouth almost before she thought of them “Massage time Janey.”

The blonde’s eyes glazed over, her features going slack. There was no other outward sign, but Alison knew what was going through her roommate’s mind, the only thing going through her mind, the slow countdown as Jane deepened her own trance. Alison couldn’t stop herself, didn’t even try, as her fingers found their way to her crotch, slowly pressed into her dark blue leggings. Through her clothes the pressure wasn’t all that much, it was a light, casual, touch, something from which she could whip her hand away and try to laugh off if the sight was enough to break her roommate’s trance. Alison didn’t think it would, but she wanted a way out if she needed it. Despite the feather-lightness of the touch it was enough to send sparks shooting through her.

“One.” The sound of Jane’s voice, lifeless and flat, almost made Alison come. Reluctantly she withdrew her hand. This wasn’t about her own indulgence and she needed her wits about her. The point now was to finally get Jane to make up for everything she’d put Alison through.

“You’re so deep Jane, so relaxed.”

“Deeper than you’ve ever been.” Alison had to fight to keep her voice even, excitement, anxiety and arousal all struggling to be heard.

“You love being this deep and relaxed and hypnotised don’t you Jane?”

“Yes,” her roommate agreed, the word escaping through lips that barely moved, below eyes that were so wide.

“Picture the candle, your thoughts flowing to the flame of the candle.”

“All your thoughts held by the candle’s flame, so hypnotised, nothing in your head but my voice.”

“As the candle’s flame goes out, so your thoughts disappear and all that’s left is my voice.”

“When I count to three, the candle’s flame will have gone out.”

“1”

“2”

Deliberately Alison took a breath between each number. She swallowed, waited, and then.

“3”

Alison hadn’t thought it possible, but she was sure Jane’s eyes were emptier than they had ever been. The brunette couldn’t stop her fingers returning to her crotch, running over the material of her leggings.

“No thoughts in your head now, only my voice.”

A delicious shiver ran through Alison as she looked at her roommate, imagining the void in Jane’s mind. Alison spent a little time deepening her roommate’s trance and reinforcing her trigger.

“Jane, you love being this deep and relaxed, love being hypnotised by me.”

“You want to be hypnotised by me, will agree to it whenever I ask.”

“Jane, you know how there were all those times that I did the housework for you?”

“Yes.” Alison could feel tingles running through her at the sound of Jane’s voice, empty of any animation.

“I did your chores so often. It wasn’t fair of you. You need to make it up to me, don’t you?” Alison wasn’t sure it was entirely necessary, but she tried to make her voice sound as persuasive as she could.

“Yes.”

“Good girl Jane, you’re being very good,” Alison smiled at the hypnotised blonde. She wasn’t sure what those staring eyes actually saw. Maybe Alison and the room, maybe the candle, its flame gone out, maybe nothing at all. “And to be a good girl you can make it up to me by doing my chores until it all evens out.”

Alison wasn’t sure Jane had got the idea. “You’ll do my chores as well as yours, won’t you Jane?”

“Yes,” the blonde replied.

“Until you’ve made it up to me.”

Alison smiled “When you wake up, you won’t remember being hypnotised. You’ll think you’ve just changed your mind.”

“Changed my mind,” the blonde echoed.

Exactly, thought Alison, her arousal barely under control, I’ve changed your mind. She drank in the sight of her beautiful roommate, empty eyes staring at nothing. Oh hang it, the brunette added to herself.

“Pull your top up Jane.” This time the blonde need no extra instruction, gracefully pulling her top up so Alison could feast on the sight of her bra-encased breasts. Alison wasn’t sure how long she sat there, watching the slow rise and fall of her roommate’s chest, rubbing herself through the thin material of her leggings and knickers. She could almost feel herself touching Jane, touching the blonde’s breasts. Arousal was rushing through her, her free hand sought her own breasts, eyes fixed on Jane’s. Alison was pushing into herself, the stretchy material conforming to the shape of her lips, pushing on her clit. She was so close, she could imagine what Jane’s breasts looked like, what her roommate would look like naked.

The image in her head pushed Alison over the edge, waves of sizzling bliss running through the pretty brunette as her back arched. She panted for a few minutes, slumped in her chair, as she tried to recover. As rational thought returned Alison worried if the moans and cries she now remembered giving voice to had disturbed her roommate’s trance.

Jane still stared off, her pretty face vacant, eyes empty, as she held her top clear of her breasts. With a sigh Alison relaxed. She shifted uneasily in chair, aware of how wet she was.

“Shit!” she cried, as she noticed a large damp patch on her leggings. She couldn’t wake Jane up yet, she had to change. But she didn’t have another pair of leggings this colour. All she could do was change and hope for the best.

Alison almost fell over as she stumbled out of her chair. Her rush to get cleaned up and changed, worried that at any moment Jane might wake up, making her careless. When she returned Alison found that her roommate hadn’t moved, Jane still holding her top up, breasts exposed, her expression empty and unseeing. After getting Jane to pull her top back down and reinforcing everything Alison woke the blonde up.

Jane blinked, animation returning to her features. “Umm, sorry, I, I think drifted off there. Where were we?” She looked at Alison, a frown creasing her brows. Alison could see Jane’s gaze had dropped to her legs. She was sure Jane was going to say something, but her roommate simply shook her head.

“Umm, talking about chores,” Alison ventured, hesitantly. She wasn’t entirely sure the new commands would work.

“Oh, yeah. I, sorry, I shouldn’t have been so harsh, I do have a lot to make up to you. Don’t worry, I’ll take care of the chores for a while, you go finish that assignment.” Jane shooed Alison away and then headed to the kitchen. Soon Alison could hear the sound of washing up.

She risked a quick peek around the door. Sure enough, Jane was cleaning the dirty plates and glasses and everything else that had piled up as Alison wrestled with her assignment. Gleefully the brunette headed for her room, half skipping on the way. She’d done it. Jane should be doing all her chores from now on. She’d have time for the assignment and who knew what else. She couldn’t deny how aroused she still felt, the memory of Jane sitting there, blank faced, top pulled up, mixed with the perverse feeling of power Alison had over her roommate. Even the memory of Jane looking at her legs was a turn-on. Alison felt light headed, despite the orgasm she’d just experienced she could feel the moist warmth at her centre, the arousal building by the moment.

Much as Alison wanted to sit at her laptop and work, she couldn’t. It was primal need, not intellectual drive, that propelled her to the bed and not her desk. Her right hand was running over her crotch before her back hit the bed clothes. Alison moaned in pleasure as the feelings rolled through her, sensation mixing with the mental images of her roommate, at one moment the memories of her entranced, the next the thoughts of what she was doing now and, more importantly, why. Alison wanted to resist, stop herself and do her work, but she couldn’t. Soon her left hand was running over her breasts and her right hand was finding its way inside her leggings and her knickers, pushing them down, giving her free access. She cried out as her fingers found her labia, then desperately hoped Jane hadn’t heard. Soon she ceased to care, as she traced her own length, let a finger slip inside as her left hand found its own way under her top and fondled her breasts through her bra. She couldn’t believe how wet she was, how good it felt. Her fingers found her clit, just enough pressure, not too much as she rolled a nipple between the fingers of her other hand. Her right hand returned to her pussy, more fingers this time, stroking deeper and deeper, then her clit again, all the time fondling and stroking her breasts. She wanted to draw it out, but she couldn’t, it was too good, too much. Alison came with her face buried in her pillow, screaming wordlessly, images of Jane rolling through her head, mixing with images of other attractive women she knew, Kathy prominent amongst them.

“Not so sure I am straight,” Alison whispered to herself, spread out on the bed, lazing in the afterglow. Then she cringed. Not at her fantasies, but at what she’d done to her roommate. What she’d done to Jane this time really wasn’t right. Up until now she’d just been getting Jane to do her fair share of the work, but this, this was something else. Lumping everything onto Jane, that wasn’t something you did to a friend. And, despite everything, Alison did think of Jane as a friend. Yes, she had said it was only until Jane made up for what Alison had had to do, but there’d been no time limit set, no pre-defined end point. She had no idea when Jane would have made it up, only a rough estimate, something equal to the time they’d spent together in the flat, but even so. It didn’t feel right to her. Alison could feel faint puffs of guilt wafting through her brain like the memories of yesterday’s rain. She could remember what it felt like, knew it meant something, but she couldn’t really feel it. Even then it had been enough to wash away the last lingering feelings of arousal. She promised herself that this was the end, that she’d never hypnotise her roommate again. That seemed to assuage her conscience, at least enough that she could turn her mind to other things, like her assignment.

Sighing, Alison rearranged her clothes and levered herself off her bed. Gingerly she walked over to her desk, her muscles not quite recovered from her exertions, and sat down to try to get some work done. Only to shake herself awake sometime later. This, Alison thought crossly, as she finally managed to make some progress on her assignment, is getting ridiculous,.

A few hours later the brunette student ventured out of her room, hunger overpowering her fear of failing to complete her work.

“I was wondering when you were going to surface,” Jane said, with just a hint of reproach, the blonde’s own work spread on the kitchen table. “Your dinner’s in the microwave. I had it ready over an hour ago, but I didn’t want to disturb you.”

“Umm, thanks,” mumbled Alison, her eyes widening as she opened a draw and found it full of clean cutlery. “Want to watch something later?” she ventured

“Sure,” said Jane, “but let me finish this first. Doing this and everything else isn’t quick you know.”

Yes, I do know, thought Alison, with only the merest smidgin of guilt.

Even that lingering feeling vanished over the next few days. Alison was able to devote all her time to her assignment and was very happy, the day before it was due, to push the submit button on the course’s web page.

A week later Alison returned to their flat to see Jane circling a date on the calendar that hung on their wall. The calendar had been Jane’s idea, not because she used it all that often, but she said she liked the pictures. Alison hadn’t been sure at first, when Jane had said she wanted a fairy calendar, but in the end she had had to admit her roommate was right. Most of the pictures were good, beautiful even. Women, pale-skinned, long haired, wielding glowing swords, palaces floating in the air, dragons that actually looked like they would swallow you up, and beautiful fairies that might eat you in an entirely different way. Turning to a new picture each month was about the only regular job Jane had done before, well, before. Alison admitted that she actually liked the calendar. Liked it even more now, as most of the pictures in it included beautiful women, long velvet dresses, bodices tight and low, or skimpy garments that end in ragged edges so short they barely covered anything.

Alison shook herself, dragged her attention away from the picture currently displayed, a pretty blonde elf kneeling in a sea of flowers, surrounded by fantastical animals. It wasn’t for the current month, but sometime in the future. She tried to persuade herself that there wasn’t a resemblance between the picture and her roommate.

“What are you doing?” Alison asked, mystified.

Jane stepped back, considering the circle she’d drawn around one of the dates. “Look, fair’s fair and I know I was a lazy cow. But I worked out how long it was and that’s when it ends and we go back to each doing our fair share. So check it out, you’ve only got me as a maid until then.”

Alison laughed, she couldn’t help it, the serious tone in Jane’s voice, matched by the look her roommate gave her as the petite blonde turned away from the calendar, arms determinedly folded, it was all too amusing. Alison couldn’t blame her friend, it was only fair she do everything for just as long as Alison had and no more. But Jane’s words had sparked an image in Alison’s mind. Jane as a maid, cooking, cleaning, dressed, well, oh. Alison could feel the heat rising in her cheeks and other places as she moved towards the calendar so Jane couldn’t see her face.

“So, is that the last date?” Alison asked, turning back when she thought it was safe.

“Nope,” Jane said defiantly, cute nose in the air, “that’s the day you have to do some work around here. So lap it up it up while you’ve got it girlfriend.”

For the next two days Alison wrestled with the image in her head. What she wanted to do wasn’t fair. It wasn’t right. But it was so hot that she could barely control herself. Masturbation was now Alison’s nightly ritual. She tried to tell herself that there was something wrong, she’d never indulged herself so much before, never felt the need. But the feelings she was experiencing couldn’t be denied. She tried everything to stop herself. Denial, yoga exercises, even, though she laughed at herself, cold showers. Nothing worked. She could hardly keep images of Jane out of her mind. And when she did manage to think of other people it was more often girls than guys.

Sometimes Alison told herself that just a little touching would be enough to satisfy her. She’d stroke the inside of her thighs, gently caress her breasts, in bed, under the covers. She told herself that was okay, Jane was in the other room. It didn’t help, only making her think of how Jane might look, asleep, vulnerable. Alison wondered if her expression was as blank as when she was hypnotised.

Alison tried to think of other things, of attractive men, sometimes even other women she’d seen or knew. It helped, but not very much, providing no more than temporary distraction from her thoughts of Jane. She tried counting sheep, but that only made her think of muscular shepherds or dainty shepherdesses. Rain led to wet t-shirts. Cars, which she was never interested in, led to whip-fit drivers and girls in tight white shorts. Everything she thought of had some link to people and people turned into attractive people and then one hand was sinking into a breast, twisting her own nipple while the other was running over her delicate skin, inching towards her pussy, tracing the length of her slit, the feather touch delicate torture before one, two, three fingers were inside her, her thumb dancing over her clit and every image melted to be replaced by ones of Jane. Jane smiling at her, Jane expressionless, Jane cleaning their flat, Jane naked.

Alison threw herself on her face and screamed her orgasm into her pillow, her vision exploding as her brain drowned in bliss. As she rolled back, her body languid, images of Jane, blank faced or smiling, crept in, Alison too exhausted to fight them. She couldn’t blame herself then for what happened. Didn’t know of anyone who would blame her, anyone would have been able to resist.

At least Alison now had time for more than just her studies. One day she was sitting happily in of their lounge chairs, the afternoon almost gone. She was reading a book. Not a text book, just a book she liked. Alison had the time now, not having to worry about any of the housework.

The sound of the door opening made her look up as Jane stomped into the room.

“Humph” the blonde exclaimed, throwing her bag onto one of the empty chairs.

Even cross Alison thought she looked cute. But she knew how dangerous it was to let Jane build up a head of steam. “Something wrong?”

“No. Yes, yes, I just had an argument with an idiot in one of my tutes. He kept on and on about how this show was glamorising violence against women. He’s a moron, it’s one of the most anti-violence shows there is. And our tutor was absolutely useless and the idiot wouldn’t stop going on and, arrgh, I just wanted to show him violence.” Jane raised her hands, fists already forming, as she stomped a foot. Alison couldn’t help but smile at how attractive Jane looked, even when she was so angry.

Fortunately her roommate didn’t seem to notice Alison’s expression. After a moment Jane flopped into an empty chair, arms crossed. Alison could sense her friend getting ready for a tirade.

But then Jane surprised her, the blonde’s features softening. “It just gets me so worked up. Look, umm, Alison, could you do me a favour?”

“Sure, what?” Alison couldn’t have refused if she wanted to, Jane’s pleading expression was so cute, sympathy flowing out of her towards her roommate.

“Could you hypnotise me?”

Alison felt her eyes almost bug out of her skull. “Umm, what?” It wasn’t that she didn’t want to, the idea had her almost drooling, she could feel her pussy moistening. But she had never expected Jane to ask. Then the brunette remembered what she’d told Jane the last time she’d hypnotised her roommate. How much Jane loved being hypnotised. Alison had intended it as an easy way to get Jane to agree if Alison ever needed to hypnotise her again. But her roommate’s mind had obviously taken it a step further. Alison felt a twinge of guilt, she’d never meant to make Jane want it.

“I just, you know, felt a lot calmer when you did. And I don’t want to waste hours fuming at that moron. Please?” The look Jane gave her reminded Alison of a puppy, all eyes and need and begging for attention. She couldn’t say no, didn’t want to say no. And Jane had asked.

“Massage time Janey.”

Her roommate eased back in her chair, awareness and animation dropping from her features. Alison couldn’t keep her hand from her crotch, couldn’t believe that she’d done this again, that Jane had asked for it. The brunette couldn’t help herself, feverishly she undid her jeans, pushed them to her knees. Her fingers were dancing over her knickers, the flimsy garment already so wet. She pushed it down to meet her jeans around her ankles, fingers fumbling, diving inside herself as she sank back into her chair. Bliss was flooding her brain as she watched her roommate. Alison couldn’t believe what she was doing, she was half naked and masturbating right in front of Jane. Yes, her roommate was in trance, the only thoughts in her head her countdown, deepening her trance with every breath. Alison knew it was wrong, that she shouldn’t be doing this, but as her fingers stroked her inner walls, as her thumb circled and played with her clit, she didn’t care, it was hotter than anything she’d ever experienced, the illicit, perverse nature of what she was doing only stoking her fires. Alison could feel her orgasm building, muscles tightening. She was sure she’d come before Jane finished her count.

Alison was almost right. It was the sound of Jane saying “One” that pushed the brunette over the edge. Her back arched as her mind drowned in ecstasy. She could hear herself crying out, she almost didn’t care if it broke Jane’s trance. At least for a moment anyway, then Alison hurriedly looked at her roommate. Jane’s expression was blank, the blonde giving no sign of realising what Alison had been doing.

It took a few minutes for Alison to calm her breathing, to trust herself enough to decide what to do. She thought about pulling her jeans back up. Instead, she took them off. She was still so wet that pulling her garments back on would almost certainly mean that she’d have to change them. And keeping her hand away from her pussy right now was just too hard, she saw no reason to put any barriers in her own way.

Alison gently stroked her lower lips as she looked at her roommate, feeling her arousal begin to build again. Jane looked so vulnerable, her glassy eyes staring at nothing.

“Picture the candle Jane, all your thoughts going into the candle’s flame, see them flow out of your head and into the candle’s flame. All your thoughts dancing in the flame of the candle.” Alison paused, she had to stroke herself, she couldn’t resist. Forcefully she bit her lower lip, made herself concentrate.

“Tell me when all your thoughts are in the candle’s flame.”

Alison thought she’d come again when Jane said “All my thoughts are in the candle’s flame,” but she stopped herself, she wanted to be careful about what she said now.

“Watch the candle’s flame go out, all your thoughts vanishing with it.”

“There are no thoughts in your head Jane, only my voice.”

Alison spent some time deepening the blonde’s trance further, reinforcing the trigger, as she made up her mind what to do. She couldn’t take her hand away from her pussy, the sensations almost overpowering her. All she could do was slow the pace of her fingers as they slid over her slick folds, only barely resisting the temptation to thrust inside.

Jane was just sitting there. Inside that blank expression Alison knew how soft and malleable her roommate’s mind was. She could do anything to her. Alison’s free hand was formed into a fist, she brought it her mouth, gently gnawed at her knuckles as the tension gripped her, her eyes never leaving her roommate. She couldn’t just do anything to Jane. That wouldn’t be right. But there was an image that wouldn’t leave her alone. It was Jane’s fault, she was the one who had said ‘maid’.

“You’re doing all the chores Jane.”

“You said that makes you my maid. You’re my maid Jane. That’s right, isn’t it Jane.”

“Yes” replied Jane, as Alison swallowed at the sound.

“A maid should dress appropriately,” the brunette declared firmly. “You should dress appropriately. When you’re doing the chores you’ll dress like a maid. What will you do Jane?”

“I’ll dress like a maid.”

“When you’re being a maid, you’ll dress like a maid, repeat that Jane.”

Alison had to press her lips together to stop crying out as Jane repeated the instructions “When I’m being a maid, I’ll dress like a maid.” The image, and the feel of her fingers on her pussy, were almost driving the brunette out of her mind.

“When you’re doing the chores you want to dress like a maid, you’ll love dressing like a maid. Say it Jane.”

“When I’m doing the chores I’ll dress like a maid, I’ll love dressing like a maid.”

Alison couldn’t help herself, she had Jane repeat the instruction over and over. The images in Alison’s mind were so hot, and hearing Jane repeat her instructions in that emotionless voice were too much, she couldn’t restrain herself

“Take off your top Jane.” Alison’s fingers plumbed her depths as Jane’s top floated to the ground.

“Now again, what will you do?”

“When I’m doing the chores I’ll dress like a maid, I’ll love dressing like a maid.”

Alison watched her roommate, the rise and fall of her breasts, as the brunette’s fingers drove her higher and higher. The sensations, the image, as Jane repeated her instructions, drowning Alison in their eroticness. She was awash in the sight of Jane, her smooth skin, blonde hair, delicate hands.

“Take off your bra and keep repeating what you’ll do.”

For a few moments Alison sat there, almost as entranced as her roommate, the sight of Jane’s breasts mesmerizing. They weren’t large, somewhere between a b-cup and a c-cup, but then Jane wasn’t that big either and they looked just perfect to Alison, beautifully curved and round, the nipples and areola a light shade of brown with just a touch of pink. She was sure could detect just a hint of freckles on the pale skin of Jane’s chest. The rise and fall of Jane’s breasts gripped her, she was certain that the blonde’s nipples were at least partially erect, the slight cold of the room having its effect.

Alison was thrusting her fingers in and out of herself as she watched her roommate, her other hand mauling her breasts through her top. She couldn’t believe her aroused she was, the sight of her roommate, the blonde endlessly repeating her instructions as she stared fixedly ahead, was driving Alison insane with desire. She thought that she could have stayed there forever, just watching, drinking in the image, her fingers thrusting in and out of her pussy. Alison’s arousal was building, higher and higher, uncontrollable, threatening to overwhelm her. Her world was focussed down, to Jane, to her breasts, to just one nipple, she could see it, poking forward, pointing at her, beckoning.

Without conscious thought Alison pulled her hand free, was out of her chair, was across the room, her lips wrapped around that nipple. She was sucking, licking, kissing, one hand supporting herself, the other back between her legs. She was in heaven, fire running through her body, it wasn’t long before she came, moaning her climax into Jane’s breast.

As Alison came down the realisation of what she’d done hit her, she threw herself away from her roommate, scuttling backwards across the carpeted floor. She’d used Jane, used her roommate to get herself off. She couldn’t think straight, guilt flaming through her. She had to fix this, then realised she couldn’t fix it, nothing she could do would make it right. She huddled on the floor, guilt and remorse tearing at her, tears coming in great sobs.

All Alison could was stop Jane finding out. She almost ran to their bathroom, hurriedly cleaned herself off, then returned to their lounge room and dressed herself. All the time, as she pulled up her knickers and jeans, she couldn’t take her eyes off her mesmerised roommate, Jane’s vacant stare sending ripples of arousal through Alison, warring with the guilt.

Composed as well she could get herself Alison sat down. She swallowed, trying to think of what to say. The least she could was give Jane what she’d asked for.

“You’re so relaxed Jane, so calm. Let the worries of the day slip away. So relaxed.” Alison hoped it would work. She knew she was anything but relaxed. If Jane remembered anything she’d be so screwed.

“You won’t remember anything that happened while you were hypnotised.” Alison fought to keep her own voice calm. That one had to take, or Alison knew that she was dead. Then hurriedly she added “put your clothes back on Jane.” Alison watched in amazement as Jane calmly donned her bra and top. Then her roommate just stood there.

“Sit down.” Alison was sure that she was going to have a heart attack. She repeated the instruction to be relaxed and remember nothing a few times, desperately hoping they would take. Then, summoning all her courage, she said:

“Wake up Jane.”

She could see the animation returning to her roommate’s face. Jane took a deep breath, the sighed

“Ow wow, yeah, thanks. That’s better. I’ll get that idiot, but at least I’m not so wound up about it.” Jane smiled, then added “Thank you.”

The sincerity in her roommate’s voice made Alison want to start crying again. She didn’t deserve any gratitude, not after what she’d done to Jane. “Umm, that’s okay, but, I, uh, need to do some work now.”

“Sure,” Jane replied before adding “Hey, that film I mentioned is on this weekend, want to go?”

“Oh, uh, yeah, okay,” Alison managed to force out, vaguely remembering something Jane had said about a new film with her favourite actor in it. Part of her wasn’t sure that going anywhere with Jane was a good idea, especially not somewhere they’d be sitting together in the dark, but she didn’t have the heart to say no. If she was honest with herself, the brunette admitted as she scurried to her room, she didn’t want to refuse.

Alison lay her head on her arms as she sat at her desk and let the tears come. What she’d done was so wrong and she didn’t know what to do. She’d told Jane to dress like a maid, used her roommate to get herself off. She didn’t want to think that was who she was, someone so selfish, so manipulative. After a while she wiped her tears away, turned her laptop on, she had to do something to take her mind off what she’d done, then maybe she’d be able to work out what to do.

With a start Alison awoke, she’d fallen asleep in front of her computer again. She couldn’t understand it, she didn’t think that she’d felt tired and after what she’d done sleep should have been the last thing on her mind. But now that she thought about it, what had happened didn’t seem so bad. Yes, it wasn’t good, some of the guilt was still there, but there was less than she’d felt before, maybe everything would be okay. Alison promised herself that she’d never do it again, no matter how hot it had been, and Jane dressing as a maid couldn’t be that bad, they’d both get a laugh out of some period costume. Alison knew what she’d done was wrong, but she thought she could live with it. That end date marked on the calendar was weeks off, but it was approaching, and then it would all be over. As long as she could keep her hands off her roommate. Which shouldn’t be that hard, as even if she found girls attractive, she wasn’t that into them, not really.

It all sounded so rational to Alison. That she couldn’t bear to look at Jane for the next few days made it even easier, no new images adding themselves to what her fevered imagination already conjured up. At least, not until she returned home to find Jane cleaning in her new outfit.

“What do you think?” Jane asked as soon she realised that Alison was there, the blonde’s hands thrown up and out in an exaggerated ‘tada’ pose.

Alison’s jaw dropped this wasn’t what she’d expected. She should have, but she hadn’t, not this.

(To be continued)