The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Fair Share

Part 9

Not for those under 18 (or whatever the legal age for this sort of stuff is in your area). If you’re not that old, Boo! Go away now. If you are offended by graphic descriptions of sexual activities, especially non-consensual ones, then don’t read this. All characters and situations are fictional.

Copyright © 2017

Archived on the Erotic Mind Control web site by permission of the author. This story may be downloaded for personal archiving as long as this notice is retained.

Cautiously Alison opened the door to her room, mentally cursing the creak as the door swung on its hinges. She stopped for a moment, holding her breath and listening for any other sound. After waiting for as long as she dared she slowly released her breath. As quietly as she could Alison crept down the hallway towards Jane’s room. Where her roommate lay, asleep. At least I hope she’s asleep, the brunette thought nervously. I don’t know what I’ll say if she isn’t.

As she hesitated in front of Jane’s door Alison realised that this was her last chance to turn back. Objectively she could stop at any time. But she knew that once she was in Jane’s room, once she saw her sleeping friend, she wouldn’t be able to turn around and leave.

Alison wasn’t sure how long she stood there, in the dark, her hand on the doorknob. It was quiet in the hallway, the only sound her heartbeat pounding in her ears. Alison assumed it was cold, but she didn’t feel it. There was too much heat running through her body for her to feel anything else.

One little twist of her hand and she would be in. That was all it would take. Or she could turn around, go back to bed. Leave things as they were. Which wasn’t, Alison admitted to herself, all that bad. Jane would still be happily flaunting her body to Alison. Anytime the brunette wanted she could put Jane under and stroke herself to heaven.

Her courage momentarily failing Alison tried to pull her hand away from the door. Tried to make herself walk back to her room. She didn’t. She was held there. Not just the thought of how much she loved the sight of Jane’s body, but something more. Something she couldn’t quite understand. Doing nothing wasn’t the answer. It couldn’t last. Alison knew that. She wouldn’t be able to restrain herself forever. She’d do something, when Jane was awake, something that would give everything away. Something had to change.

A quick flick of her wrist and Alison was inside.

Even after the dark of the hallway it took a moment for her eyes to adjust, the drawn curtains in Jane’s room holding back the faint glow from the lights outside, dim light spilling in through the half-open door from the window at the end of the hallway.

Slowly the dark formed into recognisable shapes. Jane’s desk, under the window, her laptop sitting in the middle of the desk, two fairy statues off to one side. Her wardrobe. Which, Alison realised with a nervous swallow, held Jane’s maid outfit. But none of that really mattered. Against the far wall lay Jane’s bed. And, huddled under the covers, she could see her friend’s sleeping form.

On her toes Alison crept over to the bed, her eyes fixed on Jane. Her roommate was turned away, all Alison could see was the back of her head. Jane looked so small, so vulnerable, that it took Alison’s breath away. Nervously the brunette reached out a hand. Jane’s hair glowed faintly in the dim light, strands falling back to lie on her pillow. Alison’s fingers trembled, desire warring with fear, as they covered the last few inches. Her heart was in her mouth as she stroked Jane’s hair, the touch sending waves cascading through her, tears forming in her eyes as she looked down on her sleeping friend. Jane was so innocent, so beautiful. It felt so right, stroking her hair, watching her as she slept. Alison could have stayed there for hours, gently caressing her friend’s hair, watching Jane softly breathing, in and out, her chest rising and falling under the covers. It was almost enough for Alison. Almost, but not quite.

She pulled her hand back, hesitating for a moment. Then she reached out, gently stroked Jane’s cheek with the back of her hand. The blonde moaned softly in her sleep, rolled over onto her back. Alison was transfixed by Jane’s sleeping face, eyes closed, lips slightly parted. It would be so easy to bend over and kiss her. A kiss to wake the sleeping princess. Alison licked her own suddenly dry lips. And slowly, slowly, bent over until they touched Jane’s lips, soft and delicate and luscious. Jane smelt of strawberries, Alison realising that her friend must have washed her hair before going to bed, and she tasted of cherries. Desire and arousal spiked through Alison as she let one hand drift over the covers that lay across her sleeping friend, felt the outline of Jane’s body. Alison gently nibbled at Jane’s lips, pressed against them just a little harder…

Jane’s eyes shot open. With a muffled exclamation she shot out from under her friend, sitting upright and pulling the covers with her.

“Alison? What the fuck?” Shock and disbelief were writ large across the blonde’s face.

Alison hated the expression. Hated that it was her that had made Jane look like that. But it had been worth it, to just once, maybe the only time ever, kiss Jane like that. But she couldn’t leave it like that. She could see the fear and anger and suspicion in her roommate’s eyes, her insides falling away into a yawning chasm of despair at the sight. There was only one thing she could do.

“Massage time Janey.”

Alison watched as all the emotion, all the anger and hurt and awareness, faded from Jane’s eyes. Watched as her roommate’s expression turned blank and slack. There was a small knot of hurt deep inside the brunette. She knew this was wrong, but she didn’t know what else she could do.

The covers dropped from Jane’s hands as the blonde relaxed her grip, Alison recognising the pyjamas her friend wore. They were pink and decorated with flowers and Alison sometimes teased Jane that they made her look like she was still in high school. Jane would poke out her tongue and protest that she didn’t care what they looked like because they were warm. Jane wasn’t poking her tongue out now. Her eyes were vacant, as she silently counted down from one hundred, her trance deepening with every number.

Anxiously Alison waited for Jane to finish her count. She’d never put Jane under like this, straight after the blonde had suffered a shock. She wasn’t sure it would work. Perhaps Jane would wake up, remember what Alison had done. Alison didn’t think her roommate would forgive her. At the best Jane would insist one of them move out. The worst was something Alison didn’t want to contemplate.

The brunette was saved from her fear-riddled visions as her roommate intoned “One,” the sound of Jane’s voice pushing the worried thoughts from Alison’s mind.

Alison wasn’t sure how deep Jane was. She’d done this to her friend so many times now. Jane’s trance deepening every time. She wondered if there was the slightest thought, the slightest awareness, in Jane’s mind beyond what she put there. The brunette shivered. She hoped there wasn’t anything in Jane’s mind, not with what she intended to do.

What Alison wanted to do was resume the kiss that had been broken by Jane’s awakening. It would be so easy. Just lean over and plant her lips on Jane’s. Melt into the kiss, lose herself in it as much as Jane was lost in her trance. But that wasn’t why she was here. With a sigh Alison realised that would have to wait. Reluctantly she hauled herself off Jane’s bed. She switched on the room’s light, anxious for a moment that the sudden brightness might break Jane’s trance. The blonde didn’t even blink. For a moment Alison couldn’t move. She needed her hand on the wall to keep herself upright. The sight of Jane sitting there, on her bed, entranced, clad only in her pyjamas, had Alison weakening at the knees. She could see Jane’s lithe form, outlined under the single layer of material. There, just waiting for her. Alison’s breath caught and she could feel parts of her melting, warm fire spreading out from a centre that was suddenly moist.

Alison bit her lip. She had to do this. She needed that determination, that feeling of command, she’d had with Kathy. I can do this, she told herself firmly.

“Come over here and sit down, Jane,” Alison instructed, leading the blonde to where Jane’s laptop stood waiting on her desk. Nervously the brunette licked her dry lips, even the touch of her hand on Jane’s elbow enough to make her breath catch. She couldn’t help herself as her hand slipped down and caressed her roommate’s firm, tight, arse.

Not now, Alison told herself crossly. There’d be time for that later. If this worked, she could have everything she wanted.

“When I tell you to, you’ll wake up and read this out loud,” Alison instructed, as she passed a piece of paper to her entranced roommate. “You’ll pause where you have to. Then keep reading. You want to do this, Jane. You need to do this. As you read it you’ll become more and more aroused. You won’t notice that I’m here, you won’t see me. You won’t think it strange to do this. You’ll just sit there and read it out.”

The blonde stared straight ahead without blinking, but Alison was confident Jane understood. “Wake up Jane,” Alison said, as she hit record on the audio software on her roommate’s computer.

Jane blinked, shook herself. For a moment she looked around the room, eyes sweeping straight past Alison. She didn’t register her roommate at all. Then she turned her attention to the piece of paper in front of her and began to read.

“You’re turned on Jane, think of how it feels to be so aroused, so turned on, wanting it, needing it. You’re feeling that, so much, so strong. Now think of girls, hot, sexy, beautiful, girls.”

Alison could hear a slight edge, growing stronger with every word, in Jane’s voice. A ragged, sexy quaver. The sound of her flatmate’s voice cut through Alison, sparking fires deep inside. She couldn’t believe how sensual Jane’s voice was, how much it was turning her on. The brunette stroked herself with one hand as she bit down on the other. She didn’t want any sound but Jane’s voice on the recording.

The blonde continued her recitation, her voice trembling with her arousal.

“They’re what’s turning you on. You want them. Repeat after me. I want girls. They turn me on. I want to have sex with girls. Hot, steamy, mind-melting sex. I’m into girls. Their soft lips and dreamy eyes, their soft, fine, hair, their beautiful breasts, their gorgeous legs, their hips that sway just right. Every curve a dream, every touch a fantasy come true. I want to fuck girls. I want girls to fuck me. I want to lick and kiss and suck. Girls turn me on.”

On and on it went, the heat rising to Alison’s face as Jane recited the words. Alison could imagine them eating into Jane’s mind already, bending and shaping it to where the blonde would give Alison what she wanted. Which was everything.

A little knot of guilt formed and curled in Alison’s stomach, nerves making her hand shake. She was twisting something fundamental in Jane, taking it and warping it to her own desires. It was hot and wrong and Alison couldn’t tear her eyes away from the sight of her friend sitting there and reading out the words that would burrow deep into her mind.

“Girls turn you on. Your pussy wants girls. You want girls. And the girl you want most is Alison. Say it Jane. I want Alison. Alison is sex. I want sex with Alison. Alison is gorgeous. Alison is hot. I want to fuck Alison. You want to lick Alison’s pussy. You want her tongue deep in your pussy. You want her to do you, over and over. And you want to do her. You’ll fantasise about sex with Alison. Fingers and tongues and lips. You’ll dream about it. You want it more than anything else in the whole world. You want her.”

Alison silently recited every word with Jane, The girl you want most is Jane, substituting her roommate’s name for her own. Jane is sex. I want sex with Jane. Jane is gorgeous. Jane is hot. I want to fuck Jane. I want to lick Jane’s pussy. It was so easy, because for her every word was already true. She wanted Jane so much. And soon you’ll want me, she thought eagerly, fear, delight and anticipation mixing and roiling within her.

Alison was sure that she was biting her hand so hard she was going to draw blood. She was so wet that if her own pyjamas weren’t around her ankles she’d have soaked right through them.

Still Jane continued.

“You’re hot and ready and you want sex. You want sex with girls. You want sex with Alison. Her body turns you on. Hard. Harder than anything ever has. You’ll think about sex with her, all the time, fantasise about it. In the morning, in your bed at night. When you’re in your maid’s outfit. You and Alison, having sex. Such a turn on, so hot.”

Alison couldn’t take her eyes off her roommate, off the piece of paper that was burning into Jane’s mind. The words the cute blonde was reciting were driving Alison insane with need. But she had to stay still. Stay quiet. As she silently recited along with her roommate. I want sex with Jane. Her body turns me on. Hard.

“And you’ll listen to this, over and over. Every time you start it up you’ll fall deeper, more easily, into hypnosis.”

I’ll listen to this this, over and over. Yes. Yes. I know what to do.

“Listening to the words, letting them sink into you, letting them be part of you. You won’t remember listening, but you’ll do it, over and over. Until they become true. Your conscious mind won’t remember, but the words will sink into you. Wake up Jane.”

Her instructions completed Jane looked around again, obviously confused by what she was doing sitting at her desk in the middle of the night. Alison wasn’t about to take any chances

“Massage time Janey.”

Jane relaxed, her features again going slack, as she slipped so easily back into a trance. Alison snatched up the piece of paper, clutching it to her breast, and waited.

“One,” Jane intoned, the sound sending a quiver of orgasm through her roommate.

Alison grabbed Jane’s laptop and completed the instructions by an adding an induction. The same spiral that she used to make the one for Kathy. The spiral that looked oh so familiar…

The brunette shook her head and frowned. She couldn’t afford to let herself get distracted. This was going to give her everything she wanted. Finally satisfied with the recording, she turned back to her roommate.

“You’ll forget what happened here tonight Jane,” Alison ordered sternly. She couldn’t afford any mistakes, not now. “But your subconscious will remember. You won’t notice the recording on your laptop. You’ll play it every day when you’re alone. You’ll listen to it and it will come true.”

’Come’ is right, the brunette thought, smilingly awkwardly at the bad pun. She wanted to rush back to her room and complete the orgasm that threatened to overwhelm her. Alison knew she could stay here, with Jane. Do whatever she wanted. But she didn’t want to take any chances. A little patience and she could have everything she wanted. She wasn’t going to do anything to put that at risk.

“When you wake up you won’t think about why you’re awake, you won’t notice that I’m here, you’ll just go back to bed and go to sleep. Your conscious mind forgetting everything that happened since you woke up, but your subconscious will remember.”

Alison hurried over to light switch and turned off the lights. Quickly she ordered “Wake up Jane,” staying only long enough to see her roommate safely back in bed. Alison didn’t know how long it would take before the recording had its effect. She didn’t think it would take long though.

The next few days crawled by for Alison as she watched for any changes in her roommate. From the morning after her visit to Jane’s room she waited, hoping Jane would make a move, the blonde’s obvious flaunting of her gorgeous body turning into the passion Alison fantasised about. But as the days crept by Alison began to worry that something had gone wrong. She imagined what Jane might do, a careless touch turning into something more. Jane grabbing her, kissing her, throwing Alison up against a wall and doing everything that Alison was dreaming of. Or maybe it might start shyly, one night when the two of them were watching a movie. Jane’s hand creeping across the lounge, covering the space that separated them. Taking Alison’s hand in hers. Shifting so they were snuggling up together. Then that hand slipping around her, pulling her in, until…

Or maybe Jane would be a little bolder. Place her hand on Alison’s knee. Wait and see if Alison objected. When she didn’t, let it glide higher, up Alison’s thigh, until, until…

But nothing happened, nothing like what Alison was hoping for anyway. She debated trying something herself. But if Jane wasn’t ready, if the induction wasn’t working, then anything Alison might try could ruin everything. She thought about hypnotising Jane, sending her mind spiralling down into the blank void of her trance. Asking her roommate what Alison wanted to know, why Jane wasn’t doing anything. But Alison worried what might happen to Jane if she hypnotised her roommate too much. Jane should be listening the recording, adding anything more on top of that might disrupt its effects. Alison didn’t feel guilty about what was doing to Jane but she didn’t want to hurt her friend. Much as the waiting was pure agony, Alison realised she just didn’t know enough about hypnotism to risk pushing too hard. She’d just have to wait. At least she could still look at Jane displaying herself.

A few days later Alison sat at their table, supposedly working on yet another assignment as Jane busied herself preparing their evening meal. Alison hadn’t managed to get much work done. If she’d really wanted to do that she’d have gone to her room. But she couldn’t see Jane from there. She had to watch Jane, see if anything had changed. Ever since that night Alison had watched attentively as Jane dusted and cleaned and cooked. Were Jane’s eyes wider as she looked at Alison, teasingly bending over? Did her fingers tremble as she pulled the hem of her dress, perhaps a little higher than she had before? Alison wasn’t sure, couldn’t tell if it was real or just what she wanted to see, the doubts and questions driving her to distraction.

Tonight was even worse. Not only did her roommate show no sign of acting on the desires Alison hoped the recording was burning into her mind, Jane wasn’t even putting on much of a show. She was simply preparing their meal. No little twists and turns to show off her hips and cleavage, no finger playing long the neckline of her dress or lifting its hem. Definitely no bending over to flash her underwear. It was almost back to where they had been weeks ago, before Jane had been convinced to make more of a show of herself. But more than that, Jane was fixed on her cooking with an iron, rigid, concentration, focus radiating off her in waves. Alison didn’t know what was going on, frustration clawing at her.

“Damn it,” Alison cried, as Jane bent her knees rather than bend from the waist to retrieve something from one of their kitchen cupboards.

The blonde froze for a moment then sprang to her feet and frowned in Alison’s direction. “Is, is something the matter ma’am?” Jane asked, concern clear in her voice.

“Oh, umm, no,” the brunette stumbled. “Just having trouble with this assignment,” she added lamely.

“Oh, anything I can, uh, do ma’am?” Jane asked, her eyes dropping to fix themselves firmly on her high heeled shoes.

Well, you could rip off that dress and jump me, Alison thought sourly, before adding out loud, “No, it’s okay.”

“Oh,” Jane replied quietly before returning to the stir-fry chicken dish she was cooking. Sighing, Alison tried to concentrate on her work. It didn’t seem that Jane would be showing the effects of the recording tonight, so she may as well try to get some work done. In between sneaking glances at her roommate that was. Jane may not be doing what Alison had hoped for, but even watching her bustle around the kitchen as she cooked was a mesmerizing sight as far as the brunette was concerned. So she happily spent more than a few minutes indulging herself.

“Fuck!” Jane cried, Alison jumping in her seat as the blonde slammed a pot lid down on their stove top.

Alison stared wide-eyed as Jane spun in her direction, shame and embarrassment writ large across her pretty face, a hand clamping itself over her mouth.

“Oh, ma’am, I’m so sorry, I shouldn’t, I.” Jane’s features dissolved into tears as she buried her face in her hands.

The sight pulled at Alison, yanking her to her feet. She couldn’t bear to look at Jane like that as the blonde stood in the middle of their kitchen, trembling and crying. Alison rushed to her side, gently put her hands on Jane’s shoulders. She didn’t trust herself to do any more.

“Oh, ma’am, no, I.” Jane tried to pull away but Alison tightened her grip.

“What’s the matter Jane?” Alison was almost crying herself. She couldn’t look anywhere else, couldn’t think of anything else, the pain and vulnerability displayed on her roommate’s face tearing at her.

Jane hung her head, her voice small and timid. “I, I burnt the rice. I’m sorry, ma’am, I’m sorry, I’m sorry.” The pitch in Jane’s voice spiralled up, as if she was about to fall into full-blown panic.

Alison wasn’t sure what the matter was. Even if the rice was totally ruined Jane could just start again. “Is it that bad? Just cook some more.” She wasn’t sure how it had happened. Jane was always so careful. And Alison had never seen her friend break down like that.

“No, it’s ruined. And you’ll have to wait and it’s all my fault and…” Jane put her head on Alison’s shoulder. The brunette could feel the dampness from Jane’s tears soaking through her top as she awkwardly patted Jane’s back.

Alison’s confusion only deepened as Jane suddenly leapt backwards, staring at her friend with eyes wide and fearful. “Oh, I, I’m sorry, I can’t. I can’t.” Hurriedly the blonde wiped her tears away.

Alison took a step towards her friend. She couldn’t understand what the matter was. “It’s only the rice. Look, um, let me help.”

“No!” Jane cried, clearly alarmed at the very idea, the blonde cringing backwards, ending up pressing herself against the cupboards. “You can’t. It’s my job. I have to.” The blonde looked around fearfully before diving for one of the kitchen cupboards, obviously hunting for some fresh rice to replace the earlier spoiled attempt.

Alison moved to intercept her, the blonde pulling up short and looking even more flustered. The brunette knew she had to do something. “Jane!” she snapped, “I want to. If I have to I’ll order you.” Alison hoped her voice was firm enough.

Jane hesitated, her head bobbing as she swallowed nervously. “Oh, um. Are you sure ma’am?”

“Yes!” Alison snapping the word out while she glared determinedly at her friend.

Jane fluttered and flustered, clearly uncomfortable with Alison doing any work. But it was oddly nice, just the two of them, preparing the meal together. Alison realised it was the first time they’d ever done that. Jane even settled enough to run a finger along the neck line of her dress, but Alison could see the tremble in the finger as it followed the lace-lined curve. Even after dinner, when they watched a movie, Jane stayed huddled at her end of the lounge.

Her roommate’s strange behaviour continued, Alison often coming home to find Jane muttering angrily to herself as she cleaned and dusted, the blonde falling silent as soon as she realised Alison was present, Jane smiling at her apologetically. Jane’s rants were coming more and more frequently. Alison knew a particularly bad one was threatening one day when Jane returned to their apartment. Alison had no classes that afternoon and had been trying to get ahead on her work to free herself up for an evening of Jane watching. From what she knew of her friend’s timetable the blonde must have come straight from her last class of the day. Which was media studies, if Alison remembered correctly.

“I’ll kill him,” Jane growled, slamming her bag down on their table, “this time I’m really going to kill him.”

Alison blinked as she lifted her eyes from the text book she’d been reading. Her flatmate’s outburst had taken her completely by surprise. “Jane? Who? What?”

Jane stood in the middle their living room and stomped her foot. “That moron, that dick!” she cried, ignoring Alison’s questions. “Who does he think he is?

“Uh, who?” Alison repeated, cautiously.

“William, of course,” Jane spat, “that conceited, idiotic, waste of space, stuck up tool!”

Alison blinked again. She had no idea who this William was. Or what he’d done to set Jane off. If her friend was really working herself up to one of her classic rants Alison realised she might have to see to her own dinner tonight. Jane’s explosions had been rare, especially since the blonde had started doing her fair share of the chores, but recently they had started coming much more frequently. Jane would be oh so contrite when she calmed down, rushing into her maid’s outfit and spending almost as long apologising as she’d spent in her temper tantrum, but Alison still had to weather them. Distractedly she wondered if they still had the takeaway menus, trying to avoid the image of Jane’s impending tirade. Firmly Alison dragged her thoughts back to Jane, who was still cursing the mysterious William.

“What did he do?” Alison asked, more firmly this time.

“We were in groups in class,” Jane explained, “and we had questions to discuss. And he wouldn’t shut up and let anyone else in our group talk. And he had no idea what he was talking about. Total wanker!” Picking up one of the cushions from their lounge Jane threw it against the far wall. It hit with a soft splat and slid to the floor, Jane glaring at it, as if incensed by its lack of impact.

Alison still didn’t know who this William was, but she knew they type. She wasn’t surprised Jane was upset. Unfortunately she was the one who was going to have bear the brunt of Jane’s anger, not the mysterious William. Alison looked down and hunched her shoulders, readying herself for a good few hours of Jane’s complaints. Then she realised that her flatmate had fallen silent. Glancing back up Alison found Jane staring at her, wide eyed.

“I’m sorry, I,” Jane mumbled before fleeing in the direction of her bedroom. Alison heard the sound of what she thought might be Jane flinging herself on her bed. An image that brought with it ideas that were all too tempting. Alison wasn’t sure what had just happened. Jane always liked an audience for her rants.

Alison was still debating what to do, whether she could trust herself to go check on her friend, when Jane reappeared, dressed in her maid’s outfit, a wan smile on her face.

“Sorry ma’am,” the blonde said, her voice little more than a whisper. “I’ll get dinner soon, but I need to tidy a few things first.”

Alison watched, mystified, as Jane went about her chores. She’d never seen her friend cut off a rant like that, not when she’d worked herself up to it. What the hell was that? Alison wondered. She thought about putting Jane under and trying to find out, but yet again her courage failed her. There was no further sign of Jane’s temper that night but, frustratingly for Alison neither was there any sign that the recording was having any effect on her friend.

Maybe I should put her under, Alison considered, watching the blonde as she finished the washing up. Three little words and she could ask Jane anything she wanted. Was she listening to the recording? Did she want Alison as much as the brunette wanted her? It would be so easy. But again Alison’s courage failed. The recording might not be working. Alison didn’t want to think about that. Because if it wasn’t, then her hope of getting Jane into bed without her flatmate being in a trance would turn into a hopeless dream. Hastily Alison pushed the thought away. She couldn’t bear to consider it. She wanted Jane, needed her. Every day her desire for the blonde was growing sharper and sharper. It was physical, pulling at her. The one thing she wanted, the one thing she couldn’t have, was Jane. Images tumbled through her mind, of tongues and lips and fingers, exploring, caressing, kissing. Her and Jane.

At least Alison wasn’t feeling guilty about wanting her friend or what she’d done (or at least she hoped she was doing) to Jane. Not anymore. She didn’t see why she should be, didn’t understand how she ever could have been. Roommates had flings all the time. She was just helping Jane get the full university experience. Really Alison was doing her friend a favour.

She’d just have to wait. Which was hard. But she could do it, or at least that’s what she told herself. Believing it became harder every day, Jane’s perfection leaving her breathless.

“Do you think I look good in this?” The question broke through Alison’s thoughts, her jaw dropping as she took in the sight of her roommate. Jane had finished her chores for the evening, the washing up had been the last of them. There’d be no more hints of the anger she’d shown earlier. Then she’d left to change out of her maid’s outfit. But Alison hadn’t her expected her friend to come back like this.

Jane was standing there in a red dress, strapless and tight. Something you might wear to a club or on a hot date. It was short, but not too short, coming to maybe a bit longer than mid-thigh. But it was so tight, Jane’s body delightfully outlined, that Alison was left speechless.

“Umm, Alison?” Jane asked, surprisingly hesitantly. Alison didn’t know what to say, her eyes didn’t know where to look, from the tops of Jane’s breasts where they crested over the low neckline, to her legs, down to where they ended in strappy four inch heels. Jane gave a twirl, the skirt of the dress lifting dangerously, the blonde almost stumbling as she span.

“Oh, uh, yeah it looks, um, good,” Alison replied eventually, unsure what the right reply was.

Jane’s face fell.

Idiot, idiot, Alison screamed at herself. “No, no, it looks really great. Is it new?”

“Yeah. Oh, um, right, um,” Jane replied, nervously shifting her weight from foot to foot. “Oh, never mind,” the blonde cried, scurrying from the room.

What the? Alison didn’t understand what had just happened. She’d seen the distress in her friend’s face. She couldn’t bear it, rising from her chair and heading after Jane with barely a thought.

Jane’s head snapped up as Alison entered her bedroom. Anxiety and fear lined the blonde’s face, the signs of tears evident.

“Are you okay?” Alison asked. Clearly her friend wasn’t, Jane sitting huddled on her bed, hands clasped and rubbing against her chin, but Alison didn’t know what else to say. She wanted to swoop down and take Jane in her arms but her friend looked so fragile Alison was afraid she might break.

“No, I, um, I’m okay, It’s alright. I just thought you might like… Um, sorry. I thought you might know whether this looked any good. I mean, you see me all the time. That’s okay, it’s just a laugh isn’t? Right? It doesn’t mean anything?” The words were pouring out of Jane but Alison wasn’t sure they were making any sense. There was a desperation to them the brunette didn’t understand. “And you look, so you must like what you see. But it’s nothing. So I thought you might… It’s a nice dress isn’t? I thought you might like it? But you wouldn’t know, would you? I mean, it’s just fun and a laugh. It’s not like you’re really looking. It’s just while I make up for being a shitty roommate. You don’t really look. Not like if you were gay or something. That’s just silly. You’d tell me if you were gay, wouldn’t you? But you’re not, because you told me you weren’t. And I shouldn’t ask. Sorry, sorry, I’m so sorry. It’s not my business. So it doesn’t matter if… But you’d tell me, wouldn’t you?” There was a pleading note in the blonde’s voice, a desperate look in her eyes, as she finished.

Alison stood there, dumbstruck. An idea was forming in her head, but she couldn’t put it into words.

Jane cringed back, high-heeled shoes scrabbling over the bed covers, pushing herself against the wall where it met her bed, more tears falling, “I’m sorry, you’ll hate me, I’m sorry.”

Oh God. Alison couldn’t bear the look on Jane’s face any longer, couldn’t bear the hurt written so plainly there.

“Massage Time Janey.” It was all she could do. Tears rolled down Alison’s face as the pain leeched from her roommate’s features. Anxiously the brunette waited for Jane to put herself into trance.

“One,” Jane’s voice spilt into the space between the two girls.

“Jane,” Alison began, her voice dry and broken. She swallowed, and tried again, this time managing to force the words out. “Jane, have you been listening to your recording?”

“Yes,” her roommate replied, Jane’s voice flat and lifeless.

Alison hesitated. Even with her friend in trance, even there being no way Jane would remember, or even really understand what Alison was asking, it was so hard to force the words out. She had to force herself, stumbling and halting a few times before she finally managed it “Do you want to have sex with me?”

“Yes.”

Alison’s heart soared at the reply. Visions tumbled through her mind, her and Jane, pressed against each other, lost in an embrace. But if Jane wanted it why hadn’t she done anything? Alison thought she knew why, but she didn’t like the answer.

“Do you want to ask me to have sex with you?”

“Yes.”

A tear rolled down Alison’s cheek. Even so deep in her trance she could hear the desire in Jane’s voice. Just one word, but there was an edge, not deep and emotionless as usual. It wasn’t much, but it was there.

“Why haven’t you done anything?” Alison cried, her fingernails biting into her palms, the pain surprising her. She hadn’t even realised her hands had balled into fists.

“Alison isn’t into girls.” Jane intoned.

Alison fell to her knees, her head resting in her hands. Jane’s reply sounded like something she must have been telling herself over and over. It all made sense now. They’d laughed and joked about it so many times, the memories flashing before her.

Jane twirling in her maid’s dress “Woah, just as well you’re not gay,” the blonde said breathlessly, steadying herself as she came to a stop, the skirt falling back to cover her panties.

“If you were into girls I’d be worried about the ideas you were getting,” Jane quipped, swinging her hips provocatively in Alison’s direction, the pleated skirt she was wearing as they headed to lunch with Kathy and Meredith giving Alison all sorts of ideas.

“I know the stories, but how many girls do you think do try it on at uni? You know, really? Bi-curious, experiment?” Jane asked, Alison’s eyes following the curve of her friend’s neck to rest on where the line of her top cut low over her breasts. “Still, not us, hey?” the blonde had added hastily, Alison now recognising the uncertainty in the memory of her friend’s smile.

Time after time. And every time Alison had laughed and agreed and said how she wasn’t into girls, too afraid to say anything else. Oh god, why did I say that?

And then she’d made that tape for Jane. Made Jane desperate for her, for sex with her. And all the time Jane was thinking Alison didn’t want it. No wonder Jane’s temper had been on edge, that she’d gyrated between flaunting herself and sinking into her shell. She’d been wanting Alison, but thought Alison was still straight. Then she’d tried the new dress, maybe tried to summon up her courage to say something. But the fear had been too much, of rejection, of hurt. It was a wonder Jane had held out this long.

Alison’s heart ached as she looked at her friend. She realised Jane was more than that, so much more. She hadn’t wanted to hurt Jane. She had to fix this.

“You want to ask me. You will ask me. You’re strong Jane. You can do it. When I wake you up, you’ll ask me if I’m into girls.”

“I...”

Alison’s heart almost broke as Jane shifted slightly, anxiety showing through the strength of her trance. The brunette’s voice shook as she almost pleaded, “You can do it Jane, please. Now wake up.”

“Alison, are you into girls?” The words tumbled out of Jane’s mouth, before a hand flew to cover it. The blonde pushed herself even further back, her eyes wide with fear and embarrassment, flattening herself against the wall. “I’m sorry, I shouldn’t. I don’t know what I was thinking.”

Alison swallowed. “What if I was?” Even now, she still couldn’t bring herself to say yes, even though the word was screaming in her mind. “If I was I might…” The courage was there, those feelings that had taken over her with Kathy. Confidently, Alison walked over to Jane’s bed, lowered herself down as calmly as she could. Taking one of Jane’s hands in hers Alison raised it to her lips, kissed it, gentle and slow, the touch making her shake with desire and relief.

Jane stared at her, wide eyed and still, like a deer caught in the head lamps.

“If I was I could…” Not letting go of Jane’s hand, her thumb slowly circling over its back as she held it, Alison raised her head. With her other hand she brushed Jane’s hair back, leant in to kiss Jane’s cheek, kissed away her tears. The scent of her roommate flooded Alison’s senses, clean and pure, strawberries and a hint of vanilla. Jane’s skin was so soft, so warm, against her lips. She could hear Jane’s breath catch.

“And then I might…” Wrapping one arm around Jane’s shoulders, pulling her friend away from the wall as she slipped over to her, Alison let her lips glide across Jane’s skin until they found the blonde’s mouth. Her other hand was trailing down Jane’s side, following her curve until it rested against the blonde’s waist. The world dissolved, melting in to the kiss. Alison felt the blonde stiffen and relax. She could half feel, half hear, Jane moan as her friend responded to her touch, starting to kiss her back, their lips pressing together. Alison felt Jane’s tongue flick nervously against her lower lip. Her own pushed its way into Jane’s mouth, exploring, needing. One of her hands was in Jane’s hair now, the other gliding over one of her friend’s thighs.

The kiss broke, but only so Alison could nibble at Jane’s ear, every touch, every sensation more than she had ever dreamed.

“Alison, no, I,” Jane protested, the brunette quietening her with another kiss before pulling back.

“Do you want me to stay?” Alison asked. Everything was there. Everything was now. This was what she wanted, what she’d wanted for so longer.

Jane’s tongue flicked out, licking her lips. Alison wanted to kiss her again, but she needed Jane’s answer.

“Yes, oh god, yes,” the blonde breathed.

Alison pulled back, saw the surprise and fear in her friend’s eyes turn to wonder as she pulled her top over her head and off, couldn’t stop herself grinning as Jane’s eyes fell to her bra-encased breasts.

Soon her skirt was gone as well and then she was easing Jane’s dress off, watching almost mesmerised as Jane’s body was revealed, fire-engine red underwear, lacy and tempting and Alison wanted to tear the bra and panties off with her teeth.

But she’d waited so long, waited for this. She wasn’t going to miss a thing. Gently she guided Jane until they lay side by side, staring into each other’s eyes as their hands roamed freely over each other’s bodies, touching and exploring, wonder shining in Jane’s eyes, the same feeling clear in her own as Alison saw herself reflected in Jane’s depths.

As they kissed again Alison’s hand found the clasp of Jane’s bra. Her fingers fumbled, desire making them clumsy, but then it was undone and gone and she kissed her way down Jane’s neck, across her chest, Jane starting to claw at her back as Alison’s lips found a nipple, kissing and sucking, her teeth pulling at the rock-hard nub.

Jane’s moans had turned into cries, Alison’s own bra was gone and Jane’s hands were on her breasts. She couldn’t stay on Jane’s nipple, Alison flinging her head back, moaning her own desire as Jane’s hands cupped and caressed her breasts, fingers running over her nipples and fire shooting through her to melt any remaining restraint. Desperately she pulled at Jane’s panties, the flimsy garment giving way.

Trembling with need she sought Jane’s centre, the warm, musky, smell calling to her, the damp folds welcoming her tongue. She heard Jane calling her name, her friend’s cries encouraging her, the blonde’s hips bucking against her face, pushing up against her as hard as her tongue was pushing down.

Jane cried out, long and hard, as she came. And then Alison was flipped over, pushed down, her own panties ripped away as Jane dove for her pussy. Her legs spread without any conscious thought as she welcomed Jane into her most private place. It was what she’d wanted, what she’d needed. More than that it felt right, Jane’s tongue just where it needed to be, somehow finding just the right places. Jane’s lips taking her clit and sucking, then back to her opening. Over and over again until Alison came, screaming Jane’s name.

It wasn’t enough, it could never be enough. Lips and hands bringing each other pleasure neither girl had ever imagined. Tongues deep in each other’s centre, breasts pushed against each other, hands knowing no boundaries, kissing each other, tasting each other, coming and coming until thoughts departed. It was long into the night before sleep claimed them, drifting off into slumber with arms wrapped tightly around each other.

(To be continued)